Bandwagoning Arizona this year tbh
They may end up last in their division tbh

Michael Jordan.
08-22-2021, 11:05 AM
Bandwagoning Arizona this year tbh
Why are you upset?

SpursforSix
08-22-2021, 02:18 PM
Keep your head up. It’s like my grandma used to say…”you gotta suck hard for a while before you can swallow”.

BD24
08-22-2021, 07:43 PM
Seriously feel bad for you this year. I won’t be shocked if this Texans team doesn’t win a game. Got to be one of the worst teams of the last 10 years or so on paper. Just dog shit and mediocrity across the board

benefactor
08-22-2021, 08:48 PM
Why are you upset?
Shouldn't you be in the college forum talking about how Nick Saban is going to be the Longhorns next coach?

benefactor
08-22-2021, 08:50 PM
Don't care tbh. Fuck the Texans. I gave them a chance. This organization ain't shit and never will be.

benefactor
08-22-2021, 08:51 PM
Seriously feel bad for you this year. I won’t be shocked if this Texans team doesn’t win a game. Got to be one of the worst teams of the last 10 years or so on paper. Just dog shit and mediocrity across the board
Nothing to feel bad about. They aren't my team anymore.

Spurtacular
08-23-2021, 12:10 AM
Pity post.

Millennial_Messiah
08-23-2021, 08:53 AM

At 10-7 and still a playoff birth tbh.

Think about it.

Don't see 2 coming out of the NFC LEast, lol... deadskins don't have a QB, eagles have a godawful roster, and the giants are a hot mess

don't see 2 coming out of the South now that Brees is retired, the Falcons are a mess and the Panthers still don't have a QB,

don't see 2 coming out of the North unless Justin Fields takes the world by storm and the Bears don't roll with Andy Dalton too long. The Lions are almost as bad as the Texans and the Spurtacular Vikings are forever mired in mediocrity with Cousins and Dim Zimmer in charge.

DeadlyDynasty
08-23-2021, 09:30 AM
At 10-7 and still a playoff birth tbh.

Think about it.

Don't see 2 coming out of the NFC LEast, lol... deadskins don't have a QB, eagles have a godawful roster, and the giants are a hot mess

don't see 2 coming out of the South now that Brees is retired, the Falcons are a mess and the Panthers still don't have a QB,

don't see 2 coming out of the North unless Justin Fields takes the world by storm and the Bears don't roll with Andy Dalton too long. The Lions are almost as bad as the Texans and the Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615) Vikings are forever mired in mediocrity with Cousins and Dim Zimmer in charge.
Agree for the most part, but I think the Vikings will fight it out with the 49ers and Cardinals for the last 2 seeds. Bears ain’t doing shit with that o-line and Vikings are super-talented and getting all those injured studs on defense back. Losing Hunter wrecked that whole team last year.

Millennial_Messiah
08-23-2021, 09:38 AM
Agree for the most part, but I think the Vikings will fight it out with the 49ers and Cardinals for the last 2 seeds. Bears ain’t doing shit with that o-line and Vikings are super-talented and getting all those injured studs on defense back. Losing Hunter wrecked that whole team last year.

they don't have the 2017 defense and they aren't getting that back. They are never getting those corners, DTs, or 2017 Everson Griffen back. Even if they do re-sign Griffen, he's clearly washed up. Their oline stinks too for the most part, the Bears are actually trying to build a better one than they've had.

Michael Jordan.
08-23-2021, 01:07 PM
Shouldn't you be in the college forum talking about how Nick Saban is going to be the Longhorns next coach?
Naw, I’m where I should be. Not falling for the Easterby is the boogeyman bullshit

Michael Jordan.
08-23-2021, 01:07 PM
Don't care tbh. Fuck the Texans. I gave them a chance. This organization ain't shit and never will be.
It’s fuck Watson. That’s what it should be.

Michael Jordan.
08-23-2021, 01:11 PM
Naw that’s bullshit. They’ll win SOME games solely because of guys like Charles O

benefactor
08-23-2021, 02:17 PM
Naw, I’m where I should be. Not falling for the Easterby is the boogeyman bullshit
Well you fell for Saban to the Texans and all the Trumps in jail, so forgive me if I'm skeptical of what you do and don't fall for.

Michael Jordan.
08-23-2021, 05:48 PM
Well you fell for Saban to the Texans and all the Trumps in jail, so forgive me if I'm skeptical of what you do and don't fall for.
You don’t have to believe me. I just think the Texans are finally actually moving forward.

-Got Rid of O’Brien (Who Watson publicly backed many times, said he LOVED him as a coach”
- Got an actual GM
- No up and coming coach was signing on with the allegations against Watson. That just wasn’t going to happen. So, do a proper rebuild.

Ownership still needs to sell. Let’s see how a real GM can work.

Robz4000
08-23-2021, 06:04 PM

Niners will win the NFC West tbh. Regardless, I could see every team from that division in the postseason.

BD24
08-23-2021, 08:13 PM
You don’t have to believe me. I just think the Texans are finally actually moving forward.

-Got Rid of O’Brien (Who Watson publicly backed many times, said he LOVED him as a coach”
- Got an actual GM
- No up and coming coach was signing on with the allegations against Watson. That just wasn’t going to happen. So, do a proper rebuild.

Ownership still needs to sell. Let’s see how a real GM can work.
The delusion :lol

Texans are setup to be dog shit for the next 3 years at least. Traded away all their damn picks with nothing to show for it :lol

BD24
08-23-2021, 08:14 PM
Niners will win the NFC West tbh. Regardless, I could see every team from that division in the postseason.
I wouldn’t sleep on the Rams. That defense is nasty and stafford is a huge upgrade at qb

Robz4000
08-23-2021, 08:16 PM
I wouldn’t sleep on the Rams. That defense is nasty and stafford is a huge upgrade at qb

It'll be close, but the Niners have fared well against the current regime. They also lost Akers who figured to be a big part of their offense.

Robz4000
08-23-2021, 08:18 PM

Texans are setup to be dog shit for the next 3 years at least. Traded away all their damn picks with nothing to show for it :lol

I still believe BOB did it all intentionally because he knew it was only a matter of time before he was canned.

Michael Jordan.
08-23-2021, 09:03 PM

What delusion? Getting Rid of O’Brien was a step forward.

Robz4000
08-23-2021, 10:20 PM
What delusion? Getting Rid of O’Brien was a step forward.

:lol doesn't change the fact the entire franchise is fucked for the foreseeable future

Allan Rowe vs Wade
08-23-2021, 10:26 PM
i gave up on the texans the moment they announced that the team name was "texans"

gmafb

benefactor
08-23-2021, 11:17 PM

:lol those djohn homer arguments

Easterby is a hack and the organization is a joke and will be until the team is sold. I'm a casual pro fan now. I enjoy college more anyway.

Michael Jordan.
08-24-2021, 10:01 AM

Easterby is a hack and the organization is a joke and will be until the team is sold. I'm a casual pro fan now. I enjoy college more anyway.
Again. Nobody can explain the Easterby comments, what he did, or why folks are mad. What specifically did he do? He didn’t go out, get 22 allegations and make Watson untradeable.

Michael Jordan.
08-24-2021, 10:04 AM
:lol doesn't change the fact the entire franchise is fucked for the foreseeable future
And I blame Watson for that, he did more to set the franchise back than anybody. Then blamed it on management when he knew 20 plus allegations were coming. Ruined his own trade value.

Neo.
08-24-2021, 10:12 AM

always amusing to see his delusion :lol

Michael Jordan.
08-24-2021, 10:32 AM
always amusing to see his delusion :lol
About what? Texans fans can’t even say what they are mad at :lol

Jack Easterby ain’t it.

Millennial_Messiah
08-24-2021, 01:49 PM
About what? Texans fans can’t even say what they are mad at :lol

Jack Easterby ain’t it.

They traded multiple first rounders to build an offense, most especially an above-average-but-not-great left tackle, around Watson. Then they went out and traded his best and future hall of fame receiver, for a washed up running back past his prime. Now his second best receiver is also gone and soon enough Watson is going to be gone or out of the league or both. As @ craigdhou77 from IGN says, the Houston Texans will forever suck all the nuts.

Michael Jordan.
08-24-2021, 06:52 PM
They traded multiple first rounders to build an offense, most especially an above-average-but-not-great left tackle, around Watson. Then they went out and traded his best and future hall of fame receiver, for a washed up running back past his prime. Now his second best receiver is also gone and soon enough Watson is going to be gone or out of the league or both. As @ craigdhou77 from IGN says, the Houston Texans will forever suck all the nuts.
Yeah Hopkins was so good he got Arizona to the playoffs. That’s why you don’t make them the highest paid. The problem wasn’t trading him. It was getting nothing back for him. The other problem was making the HC, the GM too. So again, Bill O’Brien, the GM and HC is gone. So do a proper rebuild. With their own picks and yes they do have their picks this year.

benefactor
08-24-2021, 11:33 PM
What are Texans fans mad at? How far do you want to go back? But why would I? You'll just find a way to justify it all in your mind.

:lol homerjohn

BD24
08-25-2021, 12:00 AM
What are Texans fans mad at? How far do you want to go back? But why would I? You'll just find a way to justify it all in your mind.

:lol homerjohn
Getting dunked on by Andy of all fucking people.

Time to step away when that happens

spurraider21
08-25-2021, 12:30 PM
patriots dumped michel for scraps

:lol texans hiring caserio who ended his NE tenure with some 1st round gems like NKeal harry in what turned out to be a stacked WR class and taking Michel in the first round instead of Chubb lmao

benefactor
10-03-2021, 09:50 PM
:wakeup