PDA

View Full Version : The official Biden/BDS whimper waaaah thread

Spurs Homer
08-31-2021, 12:17 PM
So...
in between naps

Sleepy Joe has rescued millions of children out of poverty, taken the country OUT of the longest war in our history and basically cleaned up the horrible mess the orange russian traitor sunk this country into

but cultists must whine 24/7 since being afflicted with Biden Derangement Syndrome

sad- just sad....

feel free to post all of Sleepy Joe’s accomplishments and see if those seriously afflicted can post their “complaints” here also

Ef-man
08-31-2021, 12:34 PM
Sleepy Joe, Drainer of Swamp!

Spurs Homer
08-31-2021, 12:43 PM
Sleepy Joe, Drainer of Swamp!

but-but- HE LOOKED AT HIS WATCH!!! Whaaaaaaa!

Ef-man
08-31-2021, 01:18 PM

Looked at watch to remind MAGAtards that it is "Sleepy Joe Time" for next 3.5 years!

Thread
08-31-2021, 01:20 PM

GD rights, and we ain't lettin's ya's forget it, you crab ass, you.

Thread
08-31-2021, 01:21 PM
Looked at watch to remind MAGAtards that it is "Sleepy Joe Time" for next 3.5 years!

And I'll be countin' coup on that cocksucker every day that ends in (y).

You can try me, mother fucker, I ain't no easy clean, nary a soft seat. I'm a brick stacker from way fuckin' back.

hater
08-31-2021, 01:24 PM
And I'll be countin' coup on that cocksucker every day that ends in (y).

You can try me, mother fucker, I ain't no easy clean, nary a soft seat. I'm a brick stacker from way fuckin' back.

I hope Marine Killa Joe survives this debacle as Kagala would be worst presidenta in history of nations.

Pray for joe

Thread
08-31-2021, 01:29 PM
I hope Marine Killa Joe survives this debacle as Kagala would be worst presidenta in history of nations.

Pray for joe

+ I wouldn't be able to count coup. I'd have to start a fresh coup count, or, I might just brazen it out and continue the coup count with Kamala.

Spurs Homer
08-31-2021, 01:37 PM

looked at watch to remind magaturds he got shit to do- cleaning up the orange traitors mess and get the country back to “america first” lol

hater
08-31-2021, 01:39 PM
Sup fellers

https://twitter.com/euamiri/status/1432770629825146886?s=19

Thread
08-31-2021, 01:39 PM
looked at watch to remind magaturds he got shit to do- cleaning up the orange traitors mess and get the country back to “america first” lol

He got busted, Homer.

ha, ha.

Brazil
08-31-2021, 02:27 PM
He got busted, Homer.

ha, ha.

still not dead ?

:depressed

SnakeBoy
08-31-2021, 02:30 PM
https://sa.kapamilya.com/absnews/abscbnnews/media/2016/nation2/10/25/trump-hugging-american-flag.jpg

Thread
08-31-2021, 02:50 PM
still not dead ?

:depressed

I know you have tongue in cheek, Bra. We've always been decent to one another, right thru all the calamities and good times too.

Don't fail us now, Bra.

Thread
08-31-2021, 02:56 PM
https://sa.kapamilya.com/absnews/abscbnnews/media/2016/nation2/10/25/trump-hugging-american-flag.jpg

Media was inconsolable when President Trump did this. Absolutely out of their minds with jealousy and envy that their favored sons had never done it. & either one of two events took place...it was completely impromptu---OR---he did plan it and told not a living soul outside the male blood line & Miller. He'd been surrounded by vipers, snakes and rats since day 1,,,sent in by our enemies.

He is the greatest President to ever walk the face of the earth...

For what is a man, what has he got
If not himself, than he has naught
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels

This man, this President, this man, he will never kneel.

Ef-man
08-31-2021, 03:55 PM
Might Joe, the Trump Schlonger!

MAGAtards are still butthurt by the additional 7 million count schlonging they received from Sleepy Joe.

koriwhat
08-31-2021, 04:19 PM
So...
in between naps

Sleepy Joe has rescued millions of children out of poverty, taken the country OUT of the longest war in our history and basically cleaned up the horrible mess the orange russian traitor sunk this country into

but cultists must whine 24/7 since being afflicted with Biden Derangement Syndrome

sad- just sad....

feel free to post all of Sleepy Joe’s accomplishments and see if those seriously afflicted can post their “complaints” here also

You've got to be a troll after all... You seriously can't be living in that "reality" and not be trolling. :lmao

Spurs Homer
08-31-2021, 04:21 PM
You've got to be a troll after all... You seriously can't be living in that "reality" and not be trolling. :lmao

this is a thread for YOU to come in and soak your aching vagina!

koriwhat
08-31-2021, 04:27 PM
this is a thread for YOU to come in and soak your aching vagina!

I don't think you even know what a vagina is bro but you sure do know the inside of Richard Madcow's ass! :tu

Spurtacular
08-31-2021, 04:37 PM
Pity post.