PDA

View Full Version : Random Games

Kori Ellis
11-23-2005, 03:05 AM
:king

NoMoneyDown
11-23-2005, 09:41 PM
Wow!!!! Someone laid down 500,000 that Arkansas will beat LSU???

Brutalis
11-23-2005, 10:08 PM
Wow not me. And hell, I have prayed every night we beat LSU too.

LSU leads 31-17-2, winning the last 5 out of 8 I believe.

Horry For 3!
11-26-2005, 04:10 PM
kansas ties the ballgame OH MY
Kansas won it.

Jimcs50
11-26-2005, 05:48 PM
Arkansas over LSU

Outcome information
Current odds 1/1 (1.00)
Number of bets placed 1
Total amount staked 500000
Top bets on this Outcome
Bet placed by Amount staked Odds Amount won
Jimcs50 500000 1/1 (1.00) -

Damn, I almost picked this huge upset. Arkansas went for 2 pts to send it into OT, but they were thwarted.

I just had a feeling about this game being an upset and I was so sure, that I put half a million on it :wow ....now I feel a little silly. :oops

But hey, if I am going to be considered a great prognosticator, I have to pick some upsets and put money, big money on it every now and again.

Brutalis
11-26-2005, 06:25 PM
Sorry Jim. But that was a stupid bet to begin with. If you knew what was going on at Arkansas better I don't think you would have made that risk.

I even bet on the Tigers. But hey, to each his own.

(Arkansas FG kicker is a recluse, offensive play calling is up the middle, up the middle, short pass, punt)

Bet on them next year when we got the countries top QB prospect and all SEC Freshman running in full swing.

cecil collins
11-26-2005, 11:31 PM
Sorry Jim. But that was a stupid bet to begin with. If you knew what was going on at Arkansas better I don't think you would have made that risk.

I even bet on the Tigers. But hey, to each his own.

(Arkansas FG kicker is a recluse, offensive play calling is up the middle, up the middle, short pass, punt)

Bet on them next year when we got the countries top QB prospect and all SEC Freshman running in full swing.
I saw the QB kid play on TV, and I thought he was good, but I doubt he'll be a stud right away. Maybe late in the year, or 2007.

Cant_Be_Faded
11-26-2005, 11:50 PM
elpimpo is soothing his near-bursted chode right now

he bet the house on notre dame and won a mansion

Horry For 3!
11-27-2005, 01:56 AM
That Notre Dame game was too close.

NoMoneyDown
11-28-2005, 09:09 AM
Damn Jim, you almost pulled the $500,000 upset. With over $6M, though, it's not a huge loss. I got my ass handed to me with the Texas/A&M spread and the Colorado/Nebraska spread. I won all the rest, but played the biggest mooney on those two games, putting me at a $2k loss for the week. I knew Colorado was stinking lately, but I thought they'd have the balls to at least make an effort into reaching the title game on their own. Unless Mack decides to play conservatively and rest his starters for an extra week before the NC game, I'm thinking the Big 12 championship will be a boring blowout (hell, it still may be even if those things happen).

Husker and Aggie fans: I shoulda listened to ya this past week. :)