PDA

View Full Version : Suns: Instagram Model Aliza Jane Said She Hooked Up With 7 Suns Players At The Same Time

MultiTroll
09-05-2021, 01:32 PM
Aliza Jane wants credit for the Suns' success in the NBA playoffs

The Phoenix Suns are actually 67-23 since Aliza Jane told the unconfirmed story of her encounter with some of the players. There's absolutely no correlation to it, but it's a fact and needs to be said.
That's why she even changed her profile picture on Twitter and photoshopped herself into a Phoenix Suns' uniform, also retweeting some comments that claimed that she should get season tickets for her efforts.

Link Aliza Jane wants credit for the Suns' success in the NBA playoffs (bolavip.com) (https://bolavip.com/en/nba/aliza-jane-wants-credit-for-the-suns-success-in-the-nba-playoffs-20210616-0004.html)

MultiTroll
09-05-2021, 01:32 PM
https://youtu.be/cMh7WLTwlz0

MultiTroll
09-05-2021, 01:49 PM
Lighter haired ho celina powell apparently infamous for Fake News so TIFWIW.

FrostKing
09-05-2021, 02:30 PM
I googled. She looks mediocre.

Thread
09-05-2021, 06:42 PM

Only the Frostster would Google her and then be picky.:lol

DMC
09-06-2021, 09:58 PM
OP spreads fake news then warns about the veracity of it. :lol

Spurtacular
09-07-2021, 03:01 AM
:lol Her calling all rappers homos.

Will Hunting
09-08-2021, 04:50 AM
:tu the “ass so fat she looks like she could squat a Cadillac Escalade” look just isn’t hot. It’s kinda gross actually.

Rummpd
09-08-2021, 10:11 AM
:tu the “ass so fat she looks like she could squat a Cadillac Escalade” look just isn’t hot. It’s kinda gross actually.

Truth but she makes tens of thousands from fools who actually pay to see her apparently.

lefty
09-08-2021, 10:38 AM
what's with the fat ass trend?

Fucking lazy cows :lol

Brazil
09-08-2021, 12:52 PM

:lol parents must be proud

FrostKing
09-10-2021, 12:26 PM

My buddies in Europe comment that there isn't ass over there like in America. Which is true and some of that has to do with more girls on average go to the gym in the USA and train lower body in order to mold that twerking body shape. The contrast in the photos/videos girls post in the USA in comparison to Europe, on social media & dating sites is apparent. Focus on ass.

But let's be honest that's the top 10%. The rest is Obese. This glorification is simply coping.

I'll still take the skinny girl with the prettier face. Because I know I can sign her up for the gym and mold that body. Helping an American girl to slim down is more difficult.

Fat Brandon Bass
09-14-2021, 07:35 AM
OP I'm not saying you should commit suicide but do you think there are a lot of 'M.E.N.S.A' level candidates who would be interested in this story? Or do you suspect, like I do, that these stories are pumped out to appeal to the lowest common denominator of society (people like you)?

I can only imagine if Einstein or Newton were alive today, they would be very interested in 'big momma Shaniqua' giving out 7 handjobs at one time....

lefty
09-14-2021, 08:20 AM
:lol parents must be proud
It's kinda their fault tbh

lefty
09-14-2021, 08:21 AM
Helping an American girl to slim down is more difficult.
:lol

Millennial_Messiah
09-14-2021, 08:24 AM
My buddies in Europe comment that there isn't ass over there like in America. Which is true and some of that has to do with more girls on average go to the gym in the USA and train lower body in order to mold that twerking body shape. The contrast in the photos/videos girls post in the USA in comparison to Europe, on social media & dating sites is apparent. Focus on ass.

But let's be honest that's the top 10%. The rest is Obese. This glorification is simply coping.

I'll still take the skinny girl with the prettier face. Because I know I can sign her up for the gym and mold that body. Helping an American girl to slim down is more difficult.

Agreed 100%. Though Euro women still do cigarettes which is about equally disgusting as being fat.

daboom1
09-14-2021, 01:09 PM
OP spreads fake news then warns about the veracity of it. :lol

Allan Rowe vs Wade
09-17-2021, 05:06 PM
Dramatic reenactment

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/XB4M1Y/woman-lighting-many-cigarettes-in-mouth-XB4M1Y.jpg