PDA

View Full Version : Slovenians, your help please...

RashoFan
11-23-2005, 09:00 AM
Hey Guys,
Angel_Luv and I will be at the game on Friday against the Bulls....I would like to make a sign for Rasho to show our support...any suggestions? I'll think of a way to give him my phone number without having to worry about half of San Antonio calling me...
BTW, anyone wanting a 2005-2006 Spurs calender....let me know...they go on sale at the game.(see thread on the San Antonio Spurs Message Board)
Hvala!
Beckie

10-tka
11-23-2005, 09:59 AM
Hey Guys,
Angel_Luv and I will be at the game on Friday against the Bulls....I would like to make a sign for Rasho to show our support...any suggestions? I'll think of a way to give him my phone number without having to worry about half of San Antonio calling me...
BTW, anyone wanting a 2005-2006 Spurs calender....let me know...they go on sale at the game.(see thread on the San Antonio Spurs Message Board)
Hvala!
Beckie

you 2 can make a sign with Rasho (heart) and sLOVEnia on it.
if your sign 'll be big enough he 'll sorelly notice and than anything is possible

or write: Rasho rada te imam, poklici me prosim! (it means Rasho I love you and call me, please)

ploto
11-23-2005, 10:06 AM
Were you the person with the sign last season that said-
"Today's my birthday and for my gift I want dinner with Rasho."
The team harrassed him about that one and the camera guys put it on the Jumbotron. :lol

I don't know if they will let you in with a sign that isn't in English because they won't know what it says. And the Spurs are picky about signs.

angel_luv
11-23-2005, 10:47 AM
Were you the person with the sign last season that said-
"Today's my birthday and for my gift I want dinner with Rasho."
The team harrassed him about that one and the camera guys put it on the Jumbotron. :lol

I don't know if they will let you in with a sign that isn't in English because they won't know what it says. And the Spurs are picky about signs.

Ahh Beck! You made him get teased!

:nope :lol

But I guess it serves him right for not taking you. =)

ploto
11-23-2005, 10:53 AM
Ahh Beck! You made him get teased!

:nope :lol

But I guess it serves him right for not taking you. =)

Was it her?? She at least got a wave out of it.
Sean Marks gave him the hardest time.

angel_luv
11-23-2005, 10:58 AM

Yes it was her!

Even funnier story... I saw Beck's sign that night too. I was in the Terrace Club but saw it on the jumbrotron. Anyway I was so mad at HER because she was hitting on " my" man. Then we met and made friends at a GTG a few months later.

Haha Sean is a punk! ( Just kidding NZ :) )

Ploto how do you know these cool inside stories?

RashoFan
11-23-2005, 11:26 AM
Hell forget how he gets the inside story...give the man my phone number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, Gee!!
11-23-2005, 11:27 AM
Is there a phrase in Slovenian for "overpriced?"

fonzy16
11-23-2005, 11:28 AM
or write: Rasho rada te imam, poklici me prosim! (it means Rasho I love you and call me, please)

no it means i like you, if you wanna say i love you:

RASHO, LJUBIM TE!

or

RASHO, NORA SEM NATE!
(i'm crazy about you)

good luck :spin

angel_luv
11-23-2005, 11:29 AM
Beckie... go to the railing and give him your phone number. It is not rocket science. Oh and remember to curl you hair cause it looks very pretty that way. =)

RashoFan
11-23-2005, 11:29 AM
Yeah it was me...I would have loved a hug and a thank you...dinner...drinks...kissing...oh sorry I just went off to my fantasy world again...I'm back... :oops

RashoFan
11-23-2005, 11:31 AM
I'll curl my hair...no worries, I'll have "The Jersey" on...thanks again Slomo!

samikeyp
11-23-2005, 11:31 AM
You should put "I want you to be my Slovenian Love Monkey" :)

RashoFan
11-23-2005, 11:32 AM
I am curious to know who our guest are in this thread....

RashoFan
11-23-2005, 11:33 AM
You should put "I want you to be my Slovenian Love Monkey" :)
I don't think his momma would approve :nope ....
unless she wants grandkids..... :lol

RashoFan
11-23-2005, 11:34 AM
waiting for Sequ to chime in...What do you got to say?:)

fonzy16
11-23-2005, 11:35 AM
:angel RASHO, PROSIM NAŠEŠKAJ ME!

(rasho, spank me, please!) :lol

samikeyp
11-23-2005, 11:37 AM
I don't think his momma would approve ....
unless she wants grandkids.....

Hey....maybe she does...i'm just trying to help the course of true love! :)

RashoFan
11-23-2005, 11:37 AM
:angel RASHO, PROSIM NAŠEŠKAJ ME!

(rasho, spank me, please!) :lol
:nope
I am not really into spankings.....but thanks for the langauge lesson...

fonzy16
11-23-2005, 11:39 AM
:nope
I am not really into spankings.....but thanks for the langauge lesson...

Yeah, but he would notice that for sure :lol

RashoFan
11-23-2005, 11:42 AM
Yeah, but he would notice that for sure :lol
True.......

fonzy16
11-23-2005, 11:47 AM
i wonder, just a test......does your PC's show this letters ŠŽÆÐ....they should look like SZCD with small differences (a slovenian language thing)

RashoFan
11-23-2005, 11:49 AM
i wonder, just a test......does your PC's show this letters ŠŽÆÐ....they should look like SZCD with small differences (a slovenian language thing)
Yep I see then on my screen...

samikeyp
11-23-2005, 11:50 AM
I am not really into spankings

yeah but if Rasho asked to be...:angel :lol

fonzy16
11-23-2005, 11:50 AM
so you know that RASHO written corectly is RAŠO

samikeyp
11-23-2005, 11:51 AM
Someone had a pic in their sig with a big sign that said that.

RashoFan
11-23-2005, 11:54 AM
yeah but if Rasho asked to be...:angel :lol
Who I am to dissappoint... :lol

RashoFan
11-23-2005, 11:57 AM
Someone had a pic in their sig with a big sign that said that.
What the Rasho...spank me please?

samikeyp
11-23-2005, 11:59 AM
:lol

no...it was like Care Raso or something like that.

angel_luv
11-23-2005, 12:48 PM
Hey Sis.. here is a good luck present for you. (For your sig)

I'm passing the torch. Go get em with my blessing. =)

Here you go!

^ Future Mrs. Nesterovic ^

Spurzilla
11-23-2005, 01:20 PM
Brent Barry was trying to find a date for Rasho at the last Championship river parade. Remember? Give your number to Brent. I'll bet he'll hound Rasho for you!

Rydia
11-23-2005, 03:50 PM
Brent Barry was trying to find a date for Rasho at the last Championship river parade. Remember? Give your number to Brent. I'll bet he'll hound Rasho for you!
hahaha!! That is what I was going to tell Brent when he came to Phoenix!! That if Rasho needed a date for the river parade, heck, I would fly over there for the day and just sit there and look purdy! hehehe

Did you girls ever meet Rasho?! Can you go to the games early and watch them practice?? I did that when they came to Phoenix and Tony saw I was wearing a Rasho jersey and he went and got Rasho so he could sign it for me. I think I gave Rasho a heartattack. He looked horrified someone had his jersey!! hehehe

Good luck with the Sign! Will you post a pic? Maybe I will see it on TV!! Go Girls Go! If I think of something good I will write ya! ;D

Slomo
11-23-2005, 04:59 PM
:lmao

This might actually work!!!!!!

spurschick
11-23-2005, 09:48 PM
Bring your Slovenian flag - don't see many of those at the games. :spin I'll be at the game as well. If you bring the flag, I'll now where to find you.

RashoFan
11-24-2005, 02:05 AM
Bring your Slovenian flag - don't see many of those at the games. :spin I'll be at the game as well. If you bring the flag, I'll now where to find you.
The Flag will be there..in sec 116 rw 23...I think I will have to get my number to Brent to give to Rasho....

Slo spurs fan
11-24-2005, 05:15 AM
So RashoFan, did you got any kisses and hugs or atleast showtime?

samikeyp
11-24-2005, 11:08 AM
The Flag will be there..in sec 116 rw 23...I think I will have to get my number to Brent to give to Rasho....

what you could do is spell out the numbers (for example "one" instead of "1") on a sign but in Slovenian. :)

RashoFan
11-24-2005, 12:39 PM
So RashoFan, did you got any kisses and hugs or atleast showtime?
From last March when I went to the game.....I got a wave. We shall see what happens on Friday....

lilmads
11-24-2005, 01:00 PM
Good luck RashoFan! :)

Slo spurs fan
11-24-2005, 01:09 PM
From last March when I went to the game.....I got a wave. We shall see what happens on Friday....
:oops I tought it was for yesterday game!

milkyway21
11-25-2005, 08:46 PM
The team harrassed him about that one and the camera guys put it on the Jumbotron.

... EVERYBODY on the team knew...... ?

geezzzzzzzzzzz!

RashoFan
11-26-2005, 03:03 AM
Got to the game a little after tipoff so I didn't get a chance to get close up during the warm up. I did have the Slovenia Flag with me,Angel and I held it up when we could during the 2nd half. I did get time on the Jumbotron with my sign- "Raso Ljubim te! najboljsi si! Everyone around me and out in the parking lot kept asking "what does you sign say?" But alas, nothing from Rasho.... :depressed

Somebody hook a sister up! I just want to meet the guy, have a picture taken, get to know him... It is not like I want to bear his children or anything....( at least not yet.... :lol )

SpursFreak1320
11-26-2005, 12:00 PM
lol ^^^

angel_luv
11-26-2005, 10:52 PM
Got to the game a little after tipoff so I didn't get a chance to get close up during the warm up. I did have the Slovenia Flag with me,Angel and I held it up when we could during the 2nd half. I did get time on the Jumbotron with my sign- "Raso Ljubim te! najboljsi si! Everyone around me and out in the parking lot kept asking "what does you sign say?" But alas, nothing from Rasho.... :depressed

Somebody hook a sister up! I just want to meet the guy, have a picture taken, get to know him... It is not like I want to bear his children or anything....( at least not yet.... :lol )

Beck and I represented our hearts out. You'd think someone would have seen the flag and told Rasho and Beno (We were seated slightly to the side of the second half basket in clear view).

The woman behind us actually understood some Slovenian and loved the sign. She told me she lives in a culturally diverse area and knows several Slovenians. I wanted to ask the lady where she was from but never got the chance.

BTW, Beckie forgot to mention how gorgeous she looked last night. Rasho is a fool for not charging into the stands.

RashoFan
11-27-2005, 07:53 AM
^
my soulsister is being way to kind :oops ....love ya girl!!!

lilmads
11-27-2005, 12:23 PM
Sounds like you two had fun nonetheless!
There's always next timeeeee...!
And I'm sure in time, you'll wanna bear his children RashoFan:)

RashoFan
11-28-2005, 01:43 AM
Sounds like you two had fun nonetheless!
There's always next timeeeee...!
And I'm sure in time, you'll wanna bear his children RashoFan:)
Yeah...I need some future FF/ Paramedics to raise....that play basketball... :lol

Rydia
11-28-2005, 09:20 PM

ohhh Yeah!!! *Claps!* SO glad you girls had fun...but you HAVE to get to the game early!! If you have Rasho's jersey tell Tony or Rob and they will show Rasho. He didn't see me and I was in the front on the side during their practice and Tony pointed me out to Rasho. He is really nice! He signed a bunch of stuff. You should look on Webshots.com and type in Rasho Nesterovic Phoenix. There's a picture where he is holding my silver marker...it's sweet!

It's cool you guys got your flag though...I'm jealous...and that you wrote some Slovenian stuff...I'm sure they saw it! That's why Rasho missed all his shots ;D
Did you get calenders?

Bye :D

Rydia
11-28-2005, 09:23 PM
Here's the Link for the picture...it's kind of cool! hehe :rolleyes

http://community.webshots.com/photo/297498479/297498479hWoZMb

angel_luv
01-03-2006, 08:05 PM
Bump! :spin

I finally got the film developed.

http://tinypic.com/jpc7km.jpg

Here's the Link for the picture...it's kind of cool! hehe :rolleyes

http://community.webshots.com/photo/297498479/297498479hWoZMb
Aww! Just saw that. Very cute!
Dude Rydia! I thought my camera loved Rasho! :lol

Dario
01-03-2006, 09:44 PM
Haha awsome, little mistake at the najboljsi part, but awsome nevertheless. :)

angel_luv
01-03-2006, 10:40 PM
Haha awsome, little mistake at the najboljsi part, but awsome nevertheless. :)

hahaha! It was:

Love you. You are the best. Yes (a little Spanish flair thus the extra Si!) :lol

Silver21_Black20
01-03-2006, 11:16 PM
Hey angel_luv...you should email RashoFan that one pic of him that I emailed to you.

:)

angel_luv
01-03-2006, 11:21 PM
Hey angel_luv...you should email RashoFan that one pic of him that I emailed to you.

:)

I will! :spin

Slo spurs fan
01-04-2006, 12:26 AM
Why don´t you post it here?

angel_luv
01-04-2006, 11:56 AM
Coming right up!

http://tinypic.com/jpzk0j.jpg

Sorry guys! I don't have the full size version anymore.

Silver21_Black20
01-04-2006, 04:18 PM
Coming right up!

That's MY cap in his hands :elephant

angel_luv
01-05-2006, 12:54 AM
< ------ Oh yeah? Well that is me he is holding. :lol

Silver21_Black20
01-05-2006, 01:19 AM
< ------ Oh yeah? Well that is me he is holding. :lol

Haha...Good one :tu

Lucky!

I'm sure that won't be the last time he holds you ;)

angel_luv
01-05-2006, 01:52 AM
Haha...Good one :tu

Lucky!

I'm sure that won't be the last time he holds you ;)

You're a good friend. :D

Silver21_Black20
01-05-2006, 01:57 AM
You're a good friend. :D

Awwwee...Thanks!!!

You too. :)

RashoFan
01-05-2006, 03:14 AM
Coming right up!

I would so love to have the"Full Size Version"....if ya know what I mean! :eyebrows

Slo spurs fan
01-05-2006, 03:44 AM
:lmao You girls rock!!!

angel_luv
01-05-2006, 12:24 PM
I would so love to have the"Full Size Version"....if ya know what I mean! :eyebrows

Ouch, the irony! Demon whiskey.

Silver21_Black20
01-05-2006, 03:58 PM
Ouch, the irony! Demon whiskey.

:lol

angel_luv
01-05-2006, 04:06 PM
Boy needs to get enrolled in A.A. - All Angel's ;) :lol

Rydia
01-05-2006, 04:40 PM
Coming right up!

Ohh WoW!!! That is a killer good picture!!!

BTW GIRLIES!! I am going to the game on Saturday!!! I am soooo excited! The security guy even knows my sister and I because we go to all the Spurs games in Phoenix. I will be wearing my Rasho Jersey so hopefully he will come to us and sign stuff like he did last time. I am also going to take loads of pics!! Okay so wish me luck two days to go!! Yesss!

Silver21_Black20
01-05-2006, 04:52 PM

BTW GIRLIES!! I am going to the game on Saturday!!! I am soooo excited! The security guy even knows my sister and I because we go to all the Spurs games in Phoenix. I will be wearing my Rasho Jersey so hopefully he will come to us and sign stuff like he did last time. I am also going to take loads of pics!! Okay so wish me luck two days to go!! Yesss!

Awesome!

Have fun at the game...and if you do take pics, post them on this thread for angel_luv, RashoFan and all the other Rasho fans :)

angel_luv
01-05-2006, 05:01 PM

Have fun. I know you will.

Hey if you can get to the railing you can get to the Terrace Club... come see me! :spin

RashoFan
01-06-2006, 05:04 AM

Hey Girl, if you can ask Rasho if he has seen "His" Slovenian National Jersey around the SBC center.... :angel

mikejones99
01-06-2006, 05:57 AM
NBA players have been warned to be very careful around american girls. Rasho might want to meet you but the lawyers will prevent him. You might try to get half of his 60 million and no girls are worth that kind of risk.

angel_luv
01-06-2006, 11:04 AM
NBA players have been warned to be very careful around american girls. Rasho might want to meet you but the lawyers will prevent him. You might try to get half of his 60 million and no girls are worth that kind of risk.

They ain't sayin she's a gold digga... :lol

And we forum girls are worth way more than a mere 60 million. :angel