PDA

View Full Version : Pediatric COVID

Pages : [1] 2

Winehole23
09-08-2021, 09:46 PM
Minors are 26% of the current caseload — 750,000 since August 5, 250,000 during the last week.

Hospitalizations 3x the rate of the winter peak, now at an all-time high — ~2400.

46% of those hospitalized have no comorbidities

~4600 children have come down with COVID correlated MIS-C, a multi-organ inflammatory disease.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/08/health/delta-variant-in-kids/index.html

Ef-man
09-08-2021, 09:50 PM
Minors are 26% of the current caseload — 750,000 since August 5, 250,000 during the last week.

Hospitalizations 3x the rate of the winter peak, now at an all-time high — ~2400.

46% of those hospitalized have no comorbidities

~4600 children have come down with COVID correlated MIS-C, a multi-organ inflammatory disease.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/08/health/delta-variant-in-kids/index.html

Guess god will protect them as their MAGAtard parents or politicians will not.

Winehole23
09-08-2021, 09:56 PM
Guess god will protect them as their MAGAtard parents or politicians will not.it was a mistake to send kids back to school utterly without protection while Delta was spreading uncontrolled.

Winehole23
09-08-2021, 10:00 PM
~1000 schools have already closed temporarily. Wouldn’t be surprised if that number goes a lot higher.

Ef-man
09-08-2021, 10:01 PM
it was a mistake to send kids back to school utterly without protection while Delta was spreading uncontrolled.

True. More virtual schooling would have helped limit spread.

Thread
09-08-2021, 10:24 PM
~1000 schools have already closed temporarily. Wouldn’t be surprised if that number goes a lot higher.

I called it first...(You'd have to be nuts to send your child into a school now (shot or unshot), (masked or unmasked).

Me. I was first.

Me.

Thread
09-08-2021, 10:25 PM
True. More virtual schooling would have helped limit spread.

Bend over. I'll fuckin' limit spread.

Thread
09-08-2021, 10:26 PM
it was a mistake to send kids back to school utterly without protection while Delta was spreading uncontrolled.

& your Biden made that tragic mistake for 4th of July weekend. Should be a treat watching him twist out of responsibility.

baseline bum
09-08-2021, 10:33 PM

Yeah, moronic indeed. Hopefully mu doesn't fuck us the way delta is. At least the San Antonio area seems to be solidly on the backside of the delta curve thanks to us getting hammered early.

DarrinS
09-08-2021, 11:17 PM
Kids have a WAY better innate immune system than adults.

DarrinS
09-08-2021, 11:21 PM
The OP has no kids, btw. I have two. Both in school.

DarrinS
09-08-2021, 11:28 PM
Fully vaccinated Whinehole is scared of your kids, but cares about kids, which he does not have.

Winehole23
09-08-2021, 11:30 PM
Kids have a WAY better innate immune system than adults.law of large numbers.

infectiousness plus rampant community transmission, plus indoor crowding and the relative lack of vaccination and layered protection — means the absolute number of children affected will be large.

reckless and stupid.

Winehole23
09-08-2021, 11:34 PM
Fully vaccinated Whinehole is scared of your kids, but cares about kids, which he does not have. I’ve been working in public since day one of this shit without any break. I’m living in bonus time, I could care less what happens to me but for my wife.

Tbqh, I’m scared for my grandkids, who are in school right now.

DarrinS
09-08-2021, 11:37 PM
law of large numbers.

infectiousness plus rampant community transmission, plus indoor crowding and the relative lack of vaccination and layered protection — means the absolute number of children affected will be large.

reckless and stupid.

The percent positive in Bexar county over past several weeks.

County has > 70% of 12+ vaccinated.

Winehole23
09-08-2021, 11:39 PM
I also care about kids in the abstract. Throwing them needlessly into the jaws of COVID with due protection more or less horrifies me.

DarrinS
I’ve been working in public since day one of this shit without any break. I’m living in bonus time, I could care less what happens to me but for my wife.

You don't have grandkids. You're just a scared old fat fuck.

Winehole23

The percent positive in Bexar county over past several weeks.

County has > 70% of 12+ vaccinated.Good for Bexar County. It ain’t the whole country.

Winehole23
09-08-2021, 11:40 PM
You don't have grandkids. You're just a scared old fat fuck.Dunno how you think you know anything about me. Mystifying, tbh.

DarrinS
09-08-2021, 11:42 PM
I mean, if you really cared about kids, you'd want them in school.

hater
09-08-2021, 11:47 PM

Yup

100%

Only old geezers or childless asexuals would prrfer to lock down schools and put kids back at homes 24x7 like pets. 1 year and 1/2 of no social contact and no classrooms is not enougb foe these lunatics. They want more

Less than 400 kids have died total in this pandemic.

Less than .05% deathrate.

Let kids be kids and let them build that immune system. :tu

hater
09-08-2021, 11:51 PM

Whinetroll is rooting for mass child deaths. So he can say he was right and he can get his satisfying school lockdowns.

Hes like Cruella Deville except instead.of dead dogs his turn on is dead kids

DarrinS
09-08-2021, 11:52 PM
I have one that can't be vaccinated. Do you? You got no say in this punk.

If they're too young to be vaccinated, they're probably at very low risk.

DarrinS
09-08-2021, 11:53 PM
If you don't have a kid that can't be vaccinated you can shut the fuck up now. :lol

Homeschool your kid then and STFU.

hater
09-08-2021, 11:56 PM
You just said if you got no kids to stay down. Well I'm telling the parents with vaccinated kids to stay the fuck down. Using your own fucking logic. :lmao :lmao

I have lots of parent friends and 2.sisters(7 nieces/nephews)

All want their kids in school. All kids happy as hell going to school. Masks and all.

DarrinS
09-08-2021, 11:57 PM
You just said if you got no kids to stay down. Well I'm telling the parents with vaccinated kids to stay the fuck down. Using your own fucking logic. :lmao :lmao

Can you put a cogent sentence together?

Winehole23
09-08-2021, 11:58 PM
I mean, if you really cared about kids, you'd want them in school.Speak for yourself. You don’t legislate for the whole world.

DarrinS
09-09-2021, 12:00 AM
We should have mandated masks from the get go. Now it's too fucking late for that now...

My son's school has mandatory masks. Still cases. Oh well. Hopefully, doesn't affect Whinehole.

Winehole23
09-09-2021, 12:07 AM
It's not about you and me, Karrin. Try to look past your own navel.

DarrinS
09-09-2021, 12:12 AM
It's not about you and me, Karrin. Try to look past your own navel.

Lol, be well. Just don't pretend to care about kids.

Winehole23
09-09-2021, 12:38 AM
Whinetroll is rooting for mass child deaths. So he can say he was right and he can get his satisfying school lockdowns.

Hes like Cruella Deville except instead.of dead dogs his turn on is dead kidsyou and drunk, angry Karrin are the ones who insist on sending them to a COVID. party.

Lol bad conscience hater

Winehole23
09-09-2021, 12:40 AM
Lol, be well. Just don't pretend to care about kids.Not pretending. I do care.

Winehole23
09-09-2021, 12:47 AM
Karrin and hater are desperate to talk about anything but what COVID is doing to kids right now, so they grudge on other posters.

Spurtacular
09-09-2021, 12:50 AM
Pity post.

SnakeBoy
09-09-2021, 04:23 AM

Spurtacular
09-09-2021, 05:07 AM

:lmao Chumpettes getting their shit kicked in (again).

hater
09-09-2021, 06:19 AM
you and drunk, angry Karrin are the ones who insist on sending them to a COVID. party.

Lol bad conscience hater

You want ALL kids back locked at home not learning or socializing for another year or more. Cruella.

Dishinorable

CosmicCowboy
09-09-2021, 07:18 AM
Almost all the severely sick kids with covid are fat.

Will Hunting
09-09-2021, 07:22 AM
Almost all the severely sick kids with covid are fat.
Can't disagree with this but the issue that we have a fucking lot of fat kids in this country.

The days of having "the fat kid in class" are over, now it's just half the class :lol

Will Hunting
09-09-2021, 07:29 AM
The idea of kids spending another year learning from home is a non-starter. It absolutely cannot happen, but schools should be allowed to enforce mask mandates.

hater
09-09-2021, 07:29 AM
Can't disagree with this but the issue that we have a fucking lot of fat kids in this country.

The days of having "the fat kid in class" are over, now it's just half the class :lol

Even more reason to have them go to school. Can u imagine how much fatter these kids would be afte another year and half of doing virtual school from bed in pijamas :lol

CosmicCowboy
09-09-2021, 07:33 AM
Even more reason to have them go to school. Can u imagine how much fatter these kids would be afte another year and half of doing virtual school from bed in pijamas :lol

This is true. There are already documented studies that correlate increased childhood obesity to last years covid lockdown.

hater
09-09-2021, 07:36 AM
This is true. There are already documented studies that correlate increased childhood obesity to last years covid lockdown.

My nephews play soccer and ive noticed half the team is now obese after pandemic :lol

I can only imagine the kids that dont play sports :lol

CosmicCowboy
09-09-2021, 07:41 AM
My nephews play soccer and ive noticed half the team is now obese after pandemic :lol

Fat fuck parents with fat fuck kids. instead of getting healthy meals at school they stayed home and ate crap.

Dirks_Finale
09-09-2021, 08:24 AM
The idea of kids spending another year learning from home is a non-starter. It absolutely cannot happen, but schools should be allowed to enforce mask mandates.

This.

I think that cloth masks are relatively worthless(filters only 10% of exhaled aerosols). That being said, if this placebo practice gives people peace of mind and keeps kids in school, then go for it. Schools should have that right to mandate if they choose.

Everyone will not get vaccinated and even if they did, you still have break through cases. The virus is never going away.

DMC
09-09-2021, 08:27 AM
This.

I think that cloth masks are relatively worthless(filters only 10% of exhaled aerosols). That being said, if this placebo practice gives people piece of mind and keeps kids in school, then go for it. Schools should have that right to mandate if they choose.

Everyone will not get vaccinated and even if they did, you still have break through cases. The virus is never going away.

even Fauci said the masks were placebos.

Will Hunting
09-09-2021, 08:35 AM
I'm with you 100% on kids going to school. You won't get an argument from me there.

And yes, kids getting fatter due to parents using the pantry as a babysitter while kids sit at home is one of many reasons why they need to be in school.

Will Hunting
09-09-2021, 08:40 AM

I read last week that the obesity rate for 5-11 year olds in Murica increased from 36% (already way too fucking high :lmao) to 45% (!!!) during the pandemic.

Another year of kids sitting at home and getting cookies every time mom or dad need them to be occupied with something during a zoom call and that number would be at 60%.

Will Hunting
09-09-2021, 08:41 AM
The mask mandates should only be indoors though. Requiring people to wear masks when they're outside is totally pointless and kids should be able to have recess/PE without masks.

Separately the FDA needs to hurry the fuck up in getting a vaccine approved for <12 year olds.

hater
09-09-2021, 08:41 AM
I'm with you 100% on kids going to school. You won't get an argument from me there.

And yes, kids getting fatter due to parents using the pantry as a babysitter while kids sit at home is one of many reasons why they need to be in school.

Bed, pijama remote learning, video games with lots of trips to bathroom and fridge. Rinse and repeat.

At least in jail ppl work out and fight and rape :lol

hater
09-09-2021, 08:43 AM
I read last week that the obesity rate for 5-11 year olds in Murica increased from 36% (already way too fucking high :lmao) to 45% (!!!) during the pandemic.

Another year of kids sitting at home and getting cookies every time mom or dad need them to be occupied with something during a zoom call and that number would be at 60%.

The eventual deaths from these obesety increases would eclipse the child.covid deaths by multiples

hater
09-09-2021, 08:45 AM
The mask mandates should only be indoors though. Requiring people to wear masks when they're outside is totally pointless and kids should be able to have recess/PE without masks.

Separately the FDA needs to hurry the fuck up in getting a vaccine approved for <12 year olds.

US schools are so overpopulated that masks are laughable.tho. I still ok w school mask mandates. But when you cram hundreds of kids in hallways and stairways every bell ring its fucking comical to believe masks would do a damn thing :lol

My nephew tells me his middle school gets so crammed theres traffic jams and takes minutes to move a few yards :lol

Dumb. They shoulda gone to kids staying in 1 room and teachers circulating instead. Ppl are stupid

Thread
09-09-2021, 08:45 AM

The vast lion's share of parents will never permit it, Will.

Take your children out of school and home school them. School was never meant to be a baby sitting service for heaven's sakes.

Will Hunting
09-09-2021, 08:48 AM
The eventual deaths from these obesety increases would eclipse the child.covid deaths by multiples
It's not easy to quantify "deaths from obesity" since that's usually just people dying in their 50s when they should have lived into their 80s but I get the point you're trying to make and I agree with it. It's going to be another public health crisis if 30% of the country has type 2 beetus in the next few decades.

Thread
09-09-2021, 08:49 AM
US schools are so overpopulated that masks are laughable.tho. I still ok w school mask mandates. But when you cram hundreds of kids in hallways and stairways every bell ring its fucking comical to believe masks would do a damn thing :lol

And they chew on it, turn it inside out, blow their noses in it, pick their nose and wipe the boogers in it, shimmy it to on top of their head, then shimmy it back, trade masks with their friends, sit on 'em, shine their shoes with 'em and use 'em for sling shots.

baseline bum
Fat fuck parents with fat fuck kids. instead of getting healthy meals at school they stayed home and ate crap.

Do the schools actually have healthy meals these days? When I went to public school in Texas there was always a snack bar where you could buy crap like fries and slushes every day and about half the students would buy from there instead of the regular lunch line. Can't imagine the schools sell their kids out less nowadays.

Will Hunting

My nephew tells me his middle school gets so crammed theres traffic jams and takes minutes to move a few yards :lol

Dumb. They shoulda gone to kids staying in 1 room and teachers circulating instead. Ppl are stupid
Agreed, masks definitely aren't going to stop the spread of delta in a crowded hallway, but allow schools to mandate them so teachers unions have less shit to bitch about.

Will Hunting
09-09-2021, 08:51 AM
Do the schools actually have healthy meals these days? When I went to public school in Texas there was always a snack bar where you could buy crap like fries and slushes every day and about half the students would buy from there instead of the regular lunch line. Can't imagine the schools sell their kids out less nowadays.
It's even worse now but kids in school eating junk food but also walking around and being in PE is much better than them sitting at home and walking to the pantry every half hour.

baseline bum
It's not easy to quantify "deaths from obesity" since that's usually just people dying in their 50s when they should have lived into their 80s but I get the point you're trying to make and I agree with it. It's going to be another public health crisis if 30% of the country has type 2 beetus in the next few decades.

JFC I looked it up and we're at 13% of adults with beetus already in this nation.

hater

Agree. My nephews have mozzarella sticks and pizza at school :lol we do pack them healthier lunches most days

But even a portion of pizza and mozzarella sticks a.day beats the massive amounts of fruit loops, cocoa puffs, chips, etc kids eat while at virtual.school

Thread
09-09-2021, 08:52 AM
JFC I looked it up and we're at 13% of adults with beetus already in this nation.

Grim business.

Will Hunting
09-09-2021, 08:54 AM
Is it broken down between how much is type 1 and type 2? Can't really do anything to prevent type 1, but type 2 beetus is basically 95% due to the shit we eat :lol

Winehole23
09-09-2021, 08:56 AM
You want ALL kids back locked at home not learning or socializing for another year or more. Cruella.

DishinorableThat's not what I said.
If kids can't be vaxxed they need to masked and social distanced, in well ventilated classrooms, if possible. Staff needs to be masked too. Everyone needs to be tested frequently, why isn't rapid testing part of the conversation? Danger can be faded in a number of ways.

If social distancing and ventilation can't happen, classes can still be in person, but why not do them al fresco, in the open air whenever possible?

Acting like there's no possiibilities besides in person learning without mitigation and zooming it in is a failure of imagination.

Will Hunting
09-09-2021, 08:56 AM
Agree. My nephews have mozzarella sticks and pizza at school :lol we do pack them healthier lunches most days

But even a portion of pizza and mozzarella sticks a.day beats the massive amounts of fruit loops, cocoa puffs, chips, etc kids eat while at virtual.school
Agreed. School lunches aren't healthy at all but they're way better than sugary snack food sitting in the pantry.

Quite frankly parents who still buy shit like cocoa puffs and fruit loops for their kids knowing how bad it is for them are beyond irresponsible.

baseline bum
09-09-2021, 08:57 AM
It's even worse now but kids in school eating junk food but also walking around and being in PE is much better than them sitting at home and walking to the pantry every half hour.

It's funny it's not just an American thing. I was reading an article in NHK about how kids in Japan were coming back to school fat and out of shape and getting injured more often in PE class because of it. Also the divorce rates went way up with work from home (called it コロナ離婚 = corona divorce) since Japanese men spend almost no time with their wives usually because they're either working late all the time or out drinking with coworkers. :lol

DarrinS
09-09-2021, 08:58 AM

At my son's school, its only mandated indoors.

Winehole23
09-09-2021, 08:58 AM
In particular, having a common lunchtime in a common dining hall is a recipe for disaster during a respiratory pandemic. Lunchtimes should be staggered, and they should be outside, if possible, so kids aren't crowded together, unmasked, indoors.

baseline bum
09-09-2021, 09:04 AM

Probably the main benefit is just limiting food intake to breakfast and lunch at school vs every 20 minutes at home. Because no way you can't get fruit loops and fritos and shit at school. Shit in 7th and 8th grade my lunch was always a bag of Gardettos and a Sprite from the vending machines so I could eat in 5 minutes and then go play basketball until the end of lunch. :lol

Will Hunting
09-09-2021, 09:07 AM
It's funny it's not just an American thing. I was reading an article in NHK about how kids in Japan were coming back to school fat and out of shape and getting injured more often in PE class because of it. Also the divorce rates went way up with work from home (called it コロナ離婚 = corona divorce) since Japanese men spend almost no time with their wives usually because they're either working late all the time or out drinking with coworkers. :lol
Largely because we exported our fat foods to Asia in the last 20 years :lol, now Chinese people love themselves some KFC.

Winehole23
09-09-2021, 09:08 AM
Frequent testing of staff and students, notification of parents for positive cases in class, plus contact tracing and quarantine rules.

This isn't reinventing the wheel, it's the repertoire of standard epidemiogical practices. All would would tend to mitigate ttransmission in school. Why isn't the US doing this shit?

Will Hunting
09-09-2021, 09:09 AM
Probably the main benefit is just limiting food intake to breakfast and lunch at school vs every 20 minutes at home. Because no way you can't get fruit loops and fritos and shit at school. Shit in 7th and 8th grade my lunch was always a bag of Gardettos and a Sprite from the vending machines so I could eat in 5 minutes and then go play basketball until the end of lunch. :lol
The thing is the kids are limited by the money their parents give them (or don't give them). It's a lot easier for parents to send kids to school with a healthy lunch and say "eat this or starve!" then it is for parents to deal with their fat kid having a sugar craving in the next room over while mom is on a zoom call.

baseline bum
09-09-2021, 09:10 AM
Largely because we exported our fat foods to Asia in the last 20 years :lol, now Chinese people love themselves some KFC.

You're not thinking of Japan as the one who loves KFC? They fucking line up for hours to get it on Christmas thanks to an ad campaign targeting GI's that KFC did there in the 1970s.

Blake
09-09-2021, 09:16 AM
Kids have a WAY better innate immune system than adults.

Adults work at the school and adults live at home with the kids. It's 2021, why do you still suck at this so badly?

DarrinS
09-09-2021, 09:17 AM
Frequent testing of staff and students, notification of parents for positive cases in class, plus contact tracing and quarantine rules.

This isn't reinventing the wheel, it's the repertoire of standard epidemiogical practices. All would would tend to mitigate ttransmission in school. Why isn't the US doing this shit?

Weekly testing at Alamo community colleges

DarrinS
09-09-2021, 09:18 AM
Adults work at the school and adults live at home with the kids. It's 2021, why do you still suck at this so badly?

We have vaccines and treatments, derp.

Winehole23
09-09-2021, 09:19 AM
Weekly testing at Alamo community collegesGreat, why not for elementary/middle/high schools?

The school districts know where the kids live, a supply of rapid tests could be sent to every student/staff household. Ditto masks.

hater
09-09-2021, 09:19 AM

The smart ones are vaxxed :tu

hater
09-09-2021, 09:20 AM
Great, why not for elementary/middle/high schoosl?

The school districts know where the kids live, a supply of rapid tests could be sent to every student/staff household.

:lmao good luck testing under 12 year olds, cruella

DarrinS
09-09-2021, 09:21 AM
Great, why not for elementary/middle/high schoosl?

The school districts know where the kids live, a supply of rapid tests could be sent to every student/staff household. Ditto masks.

High school notifies close contacts

Winehole23
09-09-2021, 09:22 AM
:lmao good luck testing under 12 year olds, cruellamuch preferable to leaving them unprotected.

https://www.dw.com/en/covid-and-kids-the-lollipop-test/av-57824314

Winehole23
09-09-2021, 09:22 AM
High school notifies close contactsnot everywhere

hater
09-09-2021, 09:24 AM
much preferable to leaving them unprotected.

https://www.dw.com/en/covid-and-kids-the-lollipop-test/av-57824314

Disagree. The winning generations in the future will be battle tested with natural covid immunity. The losing ones will be on 4 monthly boosters and beetus type 2 forever.

Winehole23
09-09-2021, 09:27 AM
Disagree. The winning generations in the future will be battle tested with natural covid immunity. The losing ones will be on 4 monthly boosters and beetus type 2 forever.Sacrifice other peoples kids now, en masse, without protection and mitigation measures fully within our reach, for a glorious future with natural immunity at some unspecified future time.

And you say I'm cruel.

hater
09-09-2021, 09:35 AM
Sacrifice other peoples kids now, en masse, without protection and mitigation measures fully within our reach, for a glorious future with natural immunity at some unspecified future time.

And you say I'm cruel.

:lmao en masse

Post the stats of kids being killed or permanently disabled en masse

Winehole23
09-09-2021, 09:36 AM
by hater's reasoning, no one should be protected from disease at any time, because natural immunity and survival of the fittest are preferable.

hater
09-09-2021, 09:37 AM
by hater's reasoning, none should be protected from disease at any time, because natural immunity and survival of the fittest are preferable.

Post the stats of kids being killed or permanently disabled en masse by covid

Winehole23
09-09-2021, 09:41 AM
:lmao en masse

Post the stats of kids being killed or permanently disabled en masseI haven't seen the studies, I'm sure they'll be ongoing. The cohort of infected kids is about to get much bigger. ~520 kids have died so far.

Gonna be an ugly autumn, I'm sure we'll have years to discuss the impact.

Blake
09-09-2021, 09:43 AM
The smart ones are vaxxed :tu

Why do you keep flip flopping on this?

Winehole23
09-09-2021, 09:44 AM
Post the stats of kids being killed or permanently disabled en masse by covidI'm not saying that's what has happened, I'm saying that's now a possibility with Delta and a mass return to in-person schooling --without proper testing and mitigation -- during a period of rampant community transmission.

Objective conditions are different than last year, expecting the same results is simple-minded.

Blake
09-09-2021, 09:45 AM
We have vaccines and treatments, derp.

Some adults can't receive the vaccine and hospitals are starting to overflow again, Derpin

hater
09-09-2021, 09:45 AM
Why do you keep flip flopping on this?

Im vaxed. The smart ones are vaxed. It defeats your entire premise that kids can infect and thus hurt adults. The smart ones are vaxed.

hater
09-09-2021, 09:47 AM
I haven't seen the studies, I'm sure they'll be ongoing. The cohort of infected kids is about to get much bigger. ~520 kids have died so far.

Gonna be an ugly autumn, I'm sure we'll have years to discuss the impact.

CDC tells me 412 17 and under deaths TOTAL. out of around 75 million.

Yeah we are not closing schools permanently with those stats

Blake
09-09-2021, 09:49 AM
Im vaxed. The smart ones are vaxed. It defeats your entire premise that kids can infect and thus hurt adults. The smart ones are vaxed.

Nobody anywhere has said that vaccines 100% protect you from getting it. Why do you and Derpin need to constantly be spoon fed this same info over and over?

Winehole23
09-09-2021, 09:50 AM

I'm not advocating for shutting down schools, I'm advocating for more testing and more protection. COVID will take care of shutting down schools, it's already doing that.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/public-global-health/570946-at-least-1000-us-schools-have-closed-due-to-covid

Blake
09-09-2021, 09:51 AM
I'm not advocating for shutting down schools, I'm advocating for more testing and more protection. COVID will take care of shutting down schools, it's already doing that.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/public-global-health/570946-at-least-1000-us-schools-have-closed-due-to-covid

I think that's what most of us are advocating for

Winehole23
09-09-2021, 09:52 AM
I think that's what most of us are advocating fornot hater or Karrin. not the state of Texas.

hater
09-09-2021, 09:54 AM

Good. Im good with that. Do that. But in the meantime keep schools open.

Winehole23
09-09-2021, 09:56 AM
Good. Im good with that. Do that.You were just arguing against testing kids younger than 12.

But in the meantime keep schools open.No one in this thread has argued for that.

If we work hard to keep kids safe maybe we can avoid COVID shutting them down for us, wouldn't that be desirable too?

hater
09-09-2021, 09:58 AM
You were just arguing against testing kids younger than 12.

No one in this thread has argued for that. If we work hard to keep kids safe maybe we can avoid COVID shutting them down for us.

Insaid goodnluck w that. Most parents wont allow school nurses to stick sticks up their elementary kids. And if they send the test home the parent most likely will stick it up theirs.

Its a worthless endeavour

hater
09-09-2021, 09:59 AM
Dp

Winehole23
09-09-2021, 09:59 AM
btw, hater

do you still think, as you said recently in another thread, that Sleepy Joe should insitute a hard national lockdown to save lives?

Winehole23
09-09-2021, 10:02 AM
Insaid goodnluck w that. Most parents wont allow school nurses to stick sticks up their elementary kids. And if they send the test home the parent most likely will stick it up theirs.

Its a worthless endeavouroral swabs

https://www.pediatrics.wisc.edu/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/McBride.pdf

Winehole23
09-09-2021, 10:04 AM
hater seems to be kneejerk against doing anything

hater
09-09-2021, 10:06 AM
oral swabs

https://www.pediatrics.wisc.edu/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/McBride.pdf

Waste of $. Most kids are asymptomatic. Maybe teachers can do that.

Im for ventilation guidelines, and sticking classes to 1 room a day. Let teachers circulate and keep hallways clear. Much cheaper and much more benefit

Winehole23
09-09-2021, 10:07 AM
damn you're dumb

Winehole23
09-09-2021, 10:16 AM
btw, hater

do you still think, as you said recently in another thread, that Sleepy Joe should insitute a hard national lockdown to save lives?

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=297407&p=10596465&viewfull=1#post10596465

hater
09-09-2021, 10:20 AM
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=297407&p=10596465&viewfull=1#post10596465

If he wants to save lives? Sure. Shut it all down.

He obviously doesnt for economic/political reason thus his bodycount is +++++

Winehole23
09-09-2021, 10:22 AM
Mask, travel, congregations. Shut it a down. A la March 2020

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283058&page=1188&p=10597842&viewfull=1#post10597842

hater
09-09-2021, 10:23 AM
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283058&page=1188&p=10597842&viewfull=1#post10597842

:tu

CosmicCowboy
09-09-2021, 10:25 AM
Waste of $. Most kids are asymptomatic. Maybe teachers can do that.

Im for ventilation guidelines, and sticking classes to 1 room a day. Let teachers circulate and keep hallways clear. Much cheaper and much more benefit

Yep, my non-fat grandson has covid antibodies and never showed any symptoms.

pgardn
09-09-2021, 10:45 AM
If he wants to save lives? Sure. Shut it all down.

He obviously doesnt for economic/political reason thus his bodycount is +++++

Then hater: "Life goes on."

Vacillates like the machine he uses up his anal orifice.
Ultimate coward of a poster.

Winehole23
09-09-2021, 12:00 PM
until now, kids have mostly acquired COVID at home.

mandate the fucking vaccines.

Will Hunting
09-09-2021, 12:03 PM
You're not thinking of Japan as the one who loves KFC? They fucking line up for hours to get it on Christmas thanks to an ad campaign targeting GI's that KFC did there in the 1970s.
Maybe Japan too, I just know China's obesity has skyrocketed over the last decade and saw a documentary about how much Chinese people love KFC.

Personally KFC has always been the fast food I've always found too gross, even when I was a fattie. I could do McDonalds, Taco Bell or even BK, but KFC always made me want to vomit.

spurraider21
09-09-2021, 12:21 PM
even Fauci said the masks were placebos.
how many times are you going to flip flop on this one?

CosmicCowboy
09-09-2021, 12:25 PM
Maybe Japan too, I just know China's obesity has skyrocketed over the last decade and saw a documentary about how much Chinese people love KFC.

Personally KFC has always been the fast food I've always found too gross, even when I was a fattie. I could do McDonalds, Taco Bell or even BK, but KFC always made me want to vomit.

https://digitaleat.kfc.com/menus/image/bare/kfc-FamousBowl?q=75&w=1280

Will Hunting
09-09-2021, 12:27 PM
Hey asshole I'm eating lunch right now don't post that shit :lol

Xevious
09-09-2021, 12:38 PM
Hey asshole I'm eating lunch right now don't post that shit :lol

https://cdn.foodbeast.com/content/uploads/2015/01/Double-Down-Dog-4.jpg

Thread
09-09-2021, 12:55 PM
Then hater: "Life goes on."

Vacillates like the machine he uses up his anal orifice.
Ultimate coward of a poster.

WTF!:lmao

Xevious
09-09-2021, 01:11 PM
FWIW, all my kids (except the one that's in college) have been going to school in person since August of last year. I think the benefits of going to school in person far outweigh the risks of possibly getting COVID. Beyond that, the wife and I both work full time with no option to work from home, so Spring 2020 was pretty rough. I do wish the option for distance learning was still there for people that opted to go route. And I also wish schools could mandate masks, but our Governor is an idiot.

SpursforSix
09-09-2021, 01:37 PM
https://cdn.foodbeast.com/content/uploads/2015/01/Double-Down-Dog-4.jpg

That's the one.

SnakeBoy
09-09-2021, 03:42 PM

Well you are correctly nullifying your own argument here. We aren't going to make it through fall/winter without schools getting shut down. More testing and masks aren't going to stop that from happening.

I told you last summer that it was the slow time for this virus to spread. The same holds true this year. It's going to be a Covidy Christmas.

SnakeBoy
09-09-2021, 03:44 PM

Stats for children don't matter. A couple fat vaxxed teachers catch it and die the school will shutdown.

hater
09-09-2021, 03:50 PM
Stats for children don't matter. A couple fat vaxxed teachers catch it and die the school will shutdown.

Vaccines protect you from dying. Right??

If what you said happens in a large number we are not only gonna see schools closeing but everything else will shut down again. Im ok with full shutdowns.if need be. No choice

My gripe is shutying down schools while maintaining belief that vaccines work and having everything else open.

SnakeBoy
09-09-2021, 04:11 PM
Vaccines protect you from dying. Right??

If what you said happens in a large number we are not only gonna see schools closeing but everything else will shut down again. Im ok with full shutdowns.if need be. No choice

My gripe is shutying down schools while maintaining belief that vaccines work and having everything else open.

I think without shutdowns it's inevitable this virus rages this fall/winter.

Vaccines aren't 100%. Even by the best current data we will see quite a number of fully vaxxed hospitalizations/deaths. I think that's why the Administration is pushing so hard for boosters before they even have the data to justify it.

hater
09-09-2021, 04:17 PM

Vaccines aren't 100%. Even by the best current data we will see quite a number of fully vaxxed hospitalizations/deaths. I think that's why the Administration is pushing so hard for boosters before they even have the data to justify it.

Boosters are not happening this year. Maybe next wave but ppl will see vaccines are just being mandated for evonomic reasons. Ppl should wake up

DMC
09-09-2021, 04:19 PM

I don't know how justified it is, but if it's not going to hurt me sign me up.

DMC
09-09-2021, 04:20 PM
Boosters are not happening this year. Maybe next wave but ppl will see vaccines are just being mandated for evonomic reasons. Ppl should wake up

Economic purposes is in line with health reasons. We cannot remain a viable nation if we fail economically.

SnakeBoy
09-09-2021, 04:30 PM
I don't know how justified it is, but if it's not going to hurt me sign me up.

I don't have any problem getting a booster once I see some real safety data. Right now all we've seen is look how much it jacks up your antibody response. That may be a good thing or a bad thing.

SnakeBoy
09-09-2021, 04:38 PM

Cat's out of the bag. A lot of my wife's pts have already gotten a booster. It makes me wonder about the CDC's data on new vaccinations since many of them are pretending they're not vaccinated at the pharmacy in order to get their boost. It's become the vaccine wild west out there she tells me.

baseline bum
09-09-2021, 04:41 PM
Cat's out of the bag. A lot of my wife's pts have already gotten a booster. It makes me wonder about the CDC's data on new vaccinations since many of them are pretending they're not vaccinated at the pharmacy in order to get their boost. It's become the vaccine wild west out there she tells me.

LOL how does that work? When I got my two shots I had to give a SSN.

SnakeBoy
09-09-2021, 04:55 PM

I don't know but she's had more than a few calls of people saying they're trying to get their booster and they need help. By the time she calls them back they say "Oh I went to a different pharmacy and they gave it to me". I don't think they give the details of how they lied their ass off at the pharmacy.

It's not like the US has some great centralized database to track this stuff in real time.

Thread
09-09-2021, 05:01 PM

You're always talking out your ass. You must like the view from in there.

baseline bum
09-09-2021, 05:04 PM
I don't know but she's had more than a few calls of people saying they're trying to get their booster and they need help. By the time she calls them back they say "Oh I went to a different pharmacy and they gave it to me". I don't think they give the details of how they lied their ass off at the pharmacy.

It's not like the US has some great centralized database to track this stuff in real time.

If we don't have a good database healthcare providers can access for COVID shot information it really makes me question the numbers of hospitalized / dead listed as vaccinated then. If vaccination status is just reported on the honor system I imagine a lot of unvaccinated people are telling their doctors and nurses they got the shots when they go into the hospital in the hope of not pissing off their caretakers.

baseline bum
09-09-2021, 05:05 PM
You're always talking out your ass. You must like the view from in there.

I have been talking from in your ass the last couple of days cubby.

rmt
09-09-2021, 05:07 PM
imo, schools must not be shut down - the harm to kids educationally, socially, etc. is far greater than covid. I hate that this media builds up and builds up the covid numbers and when they go down (like here in S. Florida) - not a peep out of them.

And this forcing of vaccines (federally) is terrible - lots of people who are vaccinated are catching covid despite masks/vaccines. People need to stop with the hype - if you choose not to be vaccinated, that's the chance/risk you take but imo, all this "choice" where abortion is concerned needs to be applied to vaccines too - you can't have it one way for abortion and another for vaccines.

baseline bum
09-09-2021, 05:19 PM
imo, schools must not be shut down - the harm to kids educationally, socially, etc. is far greater than covid. I hate that this media builds up and builds up the covid numbers and when they go down (like here in S. Florida) - not a peep out of them.

And this forcing of vaccines (federally) is terrible - lots of people who are vaccinated are catching covid despite masks/vaccines. People need to stop with the hype - if you choose not to be vaccinated, that's the chance/risk you take but imo, all this "choice" where abortion is concerned needs to be applied to vaccines too - you can't have it one way for abortion and another for vaccines.

So we're in agreement the vaccinations should be mandated in Texas.

TDMVPDPOY
09-09-2021, 05:23 PM
I’ve been working in public since day one of this shit without any break. I’m living in bonus time, I could care less what happens to me but for my wife.

lol i know how u feel buddy, i work in food manufacturing fcmg, which supplies most of the frozen process food in ur large supermarkets and fastfood outlets like kfc/mcdonalds, been working last 15months non stop...cause the country even though in quarantine shutdown economy still needs to eat.. :( now im at home isolating for 14 days cause of brothers workplace has a idiot with covid, so his workplace and any household members who live with them employees needs to stay home 14 days... at leasts i got a break but not a break i wanted to take now, cause ive accumulated alot of paid leave for usage at a later date...its a waste now :(

pgardn
09-09-2021, 05:57 PM
We really have to do our best to keep schools open. Masks and vaccinated teachers.
It will more likely be a fat unvaccinated teacher who would die hater aide.
Some of these teachers are into derplike otherworld beliefs as these nutty nurses and a few doctors who need to lose their license.
Fire a cop, fire a teacher.

DarrinS
09-09-2021, 06:02 PM
I’ve been working in public since day one of this shit without any break.

And yet, has time to post here 24/7.

:lol

hater
09-09-2021, 06:17 PM
Economic purposes is in line with health reasons. We cannot remain a viable nation if we fail economically.

They should go ahead and say that then and let ppl decide :tu

hater
09-09-2021, 06:19 PM

Oh sure ppl.have been getting boosters.

I took my dad 2 months ago to get a Moderna booster :lol

I.have no issues with anyone getting 10x.boosters.a month.their body their choice their shitshow of an immune system :tu

hater
09-09-2021, 06:21 PM
Im one and done tho.

1 Janssen. No mas :tu

Thread
09-09-2021, 06:28 PM

ha, ha, Winester got his ass broke. ha, ha.

Thread
09-09-2021, 06:29 PM
We really have to do our best to keep schools open. Masks and vaccinated teachers.
It will more likely be a fat unvaccinated teacher who would die hater aide.
Some of these teachers are into derplike otherworld beliefs as these nutty nurses and a few doctors who need to lose their license.
Fire a cop, fire a teacher.

At least 75 more salad days, peeg.

I'm a totin'!!!

SnakeBoy
09-09-2021, 06:31 PM
If we don't have a good database healthcare providers can access for COVID shot information it really makes me question the numbers of hospitalized / dead listed as vaccinated then. If vaccination status is just reported on the honor system I imagine a lot of unvaccinated people are telling their doctors and nurses they got the shots when they go into the hospital in the hope of not pissing off their caretakers.

Well I think that's why we don't have good CDC data on the current situation in the US. It's takes them a long time to get all the data together. Always a step behind.

So we are basing decisions off of Israel & UK data, both with good centralized systems. Honestly I'm not sure what to make of the conflicting vaccine efficacy data from the those two. On one hand, I'm distrustful of Israeli data because they are Pfizer's bitch and the CEO made it clear he wanted to sell boosters before there was data to support them. On the other hand, the UK did the delayed 2nd shot so are generally closer to their most recent vaccination. Whether or not the UK efficacy data will hold true through the winter, only time will tell.

Thread
09-09-2021, 06:34 PM
I have been talking from in your ass the last couple of days cubby.

True, but I stuck back today, by God.

SnakeBoy
09-09-2021, 08:05 PM

Will Hunting
09-09-2021, 08:08 PM
Oh yeah I’m sure @/Justin_Hart has a very credible medical opinion on the matter.

SnakeBoy
09-09-2021, 08:11 PM
Oh yeah I’m sure @/Justin_Hart has a very credible medical opinion on the matter.

There's a link on that tweet. If you want to critic the study I'd like to hear what you have to say.

DarrinS
09-09-2021, 08:19 PM
Is UK even vaccinating kids under 18?

DMC
09-09-2021, 08:48 PM

If you know someone in the medical field who is doing COVID shots, you can easily get them. My Moderna shots were all done in my home by my immediate family.

DMC
09-09-2021, 08:50 PM

Maybe he posts in public.

DarrinS
09-09-2021, 10:35 PM
Still waiting for this super duper ultra contagious delta booster. No luck yet.

SnakeBoy
09-09-2021, 10:45 PM
Still waiting for this super duper ultra contagious delta booster. No luck yet.

Thing is how would you know? You'd need to run out for a pcr test every time your nose itched, like whinehole did.

DarrinS
09-09-2021, 10:58 PM
Thing is how would you know? You'd need to run out for a pcr test every time your nose itched, like whinehole did.

I suppose. I have this so-called hybrid immunity, so who knows.

Spurtacular
09-09-2021, 11:19 PM

I can see it. He has time in between tricks.

SnakeBoy
09-09-2021, 11:29 PM
I suppose. I have this so-called hybrid immunity, so who knows.

Me too. Infected then vaxxed is the "super immune" category supposedly.

You should watch the latest TWiV with Shane Crotty. Covers all the scenarios concerning breadth of immunity... infected, infected/vaxxed, vaxxed, vaxxed/infected. Likely that vaxxed then infected will never develop the broad immunity that infected then vaxxed people have. Pretty interesting episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEB4oxO9F1A

rmt
09-10-2021, 12:10 AM
So we're in agreement the vaccinations should be mandated in Texas.

Now, why do you think that I believe that abortion bill is ok? I don't agree with that bill nor do I believe in mandated vaccines. LOL - it's you guys who want a woman to have the choice of what happens to her body but don't want to afford others the same choice regarding vaccines.

Winehole23
09-10-2021, 12:18 AM
Thing is how would you know? You'd need to run out for a pcr test every time your nose itched, like whinehole did.Not that it's any of your business, but my wife got a cold and tested positive, so I got a test too. It was likewise positive.

Both were false positives.

Winehole23
09-10-2021, 12:49 AM
btw, isn't a runny nose a common initial presentation this time around?

IIRC, current CDC guidance is to seek COVID testing for any upper respiratory symptoim

SnakeBoy
09-10-2021, 12:58 AM
Not that it's any of your business, but my wife got a cold and tested positive, so I got a test too. It was likewise positive.

Both were false positives.

How do you know they were false positives?

Winehole23
09-10-2021, 01:04 AM
How do you know they were false positives?Short answer, not sure we do know.

Long answer, our PCR tests were negative, we didn't get sick, and neither did anyone we came into contact with, including both my parents a few days before we initially tested positive. Their PCR tests were negative too, and they didn't get sick either.

Winehole23
09-10-2021, 01:07 AM
Everyone I worked with in the week prior (seven people, I think) got tested; all tested negative.

Winehole23
09-10-2021, 01:14 AM
This was the first and second times I've been tested for COVID since last March. I never had any reason to before.

I'm a so called essential worker, I've been working in public the whole time.

SnakeBoy
09-10-2021, 01:35 AM
Short answer, not sure we do know.

Long answer, our PCR tests were negative, we didn't get sick, and neither did anyone we came into contact with, including both my parents a few days before we initially tested positive. Their PCR tests were negative too, and they didn't get sick either.

So you're saying you and your wife had positive rapid antigen tests and then later had a pcr test? False positives are less common than false negatives with the rapid antigen tests.

What do you mean pcr tests were "negative"? What was the CT value? How long after the antigen test did you get the pcr test?

Are you being deliberately vague or do you not know how this stuff works?

Winehole23
09-10-2021, 01:56 AM
So you're saying you and your wife had positive rapid antigen tests and then later had a pcr test? False positives are less common than false negatives with the rapid antigen tests.

What do you mean pcr tests were "negative"? What was the CT value? How long after the antigen test did you get the pcr test?

Are you being deliberately vague or do you not know how this stuff works?I got the PCR test the day after the home tests at Walgreen's, my wife got hers through Austin Public Health, it took three days for both of us to get the results. I received a email notification from PWN Health that my results were negative. That notification did not include a CT value.

Fwiw, I wasn't being deliberately vague. I don't know how the test works. Never gave it much thought, nor did I study it beforehand.

Thread
09-10-2021, 06:05 AM

Are you being deliberately vague or do you not know how this stuff works?

Keep the Winester's feet to the fire, Snake!!!

hater
09-10-2021, 06:06 AM
Keep the Winester's feet to the fire, Snake!!!

DarrinS
09-10-2021, 08:08 AM
I'm a so called essential worker, I've been working in public the whole time.

:rolleyes

Dirks_Finale
09-10-2021, 09:28 AM
Me too. Infected then vaxxed is the "super immune" category supposedly.

You should watch the latest TWiV with Shane Crotty. Covers all the scenarios concerning breadth of immunity... infected, infected/vaxxed, vaxxed, vaxxed/infected. Likely that vaxxed then infected will never develop the broad immunity that infected then vaxxed people have. Pretty interesting episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEB4oxO9F1A

So it's like 2 hours long...did they account for the "Mu" new boogeyman variant in that session?

baseline bum
09-10-2021, 10:05 AM
Now, why do you think that I believe that abortion bill is ok? I don't agree with that bill nor do I believe in mandated vaccines. LOL - it's you guys who want a woman to have the choice of what happens to her body but don't want to afford others the same choice regarding vaccines.

Because you never said shit about it before but came here to whine immediately about the new OSHA rule. Go work at a company with less than 100 employees if you want to be an antivaxxer tard.

Winehole23
09-10-2021, 10:55 AM
:rolleyesif you keep doing that your face might freeze that way

hater
09-10-2021, 11:06 AM
Because you never said shit about it before but came here to whine immediately about the new OSHA rule. Go work at a company with less than 100 employees if you want to be an antivaxxer tard.

Or become a contractor for your employer :tu

Freedom :tu

rmt
09-10-2021, 11:16 AM

All these assumptions - I got my vaccine early (3/3) so I'm not an antivaxxer. I just don't believe we should FORCE people to get vaccines. It's some of you who are inconsistent regarding abortion/covid vaccines.

pgardn
09-10-2021, 11:22 AM
All these assumptions - I got my vaccine early (3/3) so I'm not an antivaxxer. I just don't believe we should FORCE people to get vaccines. It's some of you who are inconsistent regarding abortion/covid vaccines.

But you are willing to force women to let the government control their bodies.

Winehole23
09-10-2021, 11:31 AM
Fauci floats EUA for pediatric vaccination under age 11 in November

https://spectrumnews1.com/ca/la-west/health/2021/09/09/covid-vaccinations-for-children-11-and-under-could-be-approved-in-november--dr--fauci-says

Thread
09-10-2021, 11:32 AM
Fauci floats EUA for pediatric vaccination under age 11 in November

https://spectrumnews1.com/ca/la-west/health/2021/09/09/covid-vaccinations-for-children-11-and-under-could-be-approved-in-november--dr--fauci-says

...WW3.

tee, hee.

rmt
09-10-2021, 12:03 PM
But you are willing to force women to let the government control their bodies.

Where do you get that idea from? I'm practical and a realist - regardless of my own personal beliefs about abortion and what I would do with an unwanted pregnancy (there's no such thing for me - children are a blessing), I don't force my beliefs on anyone. This is the US (land of the FREE and brave). These states/conservatives need to go after what's achievable (and what most reasonable people would go for) - start with pregnancies in the 9th month and go down. As medicine advances, viability will get higher earlier and earlier. Baby steps.

baseline bum
09-10-2021, 12:35 PM

Fuck off dumbass, you have been an antivaxxer conspiracy theorist for years on this forum.

rmt
09-10-2021, 01:24 PM
Fuck off dumbass, you have been an antivaxxer conspiracy theorist for years on this forum.

You are confusing my allergic son with me. I vaccinate to protect those who can't. He went ahead and got the covid vaccine without telling me - only found out because he was sick and I saw the card on his dresser - thankfully he didn't have a reaction to that vaccine.

baseline bum
09-10-2021, 01:41 PM
You are confusing my allergic son with me. I vaccinate to protect those who can't. He went ahead and got the covid vaccine without telling me - only found out because he was sick and I saw the card on his dresser - thankfully he didn't have a reaction to that vaccine.

You're so full of shit, you have been hyping vaccines causing autism here for years.

ElNono
09-10-2021, 02:36 PM
You're so full of shit, you have been hyping vaccines causing autism here for years.

:lol Imagine your own son having to hide from you that he's taking a vaccine. Yeah, that doesn't scream anti-vaxxtard ignoramus at all.

Only probably topped by actually telling the whole world about it :lmao

Thread
09-10-2021, 02:59 PM
:lol Imagine your own son having to hide from you that he's taking a vaccine. Yeah, that doesn't scream anti-vaxxtard ignoramus at all.

El & bum sittin' in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g...first comes love then comes Dale, sawin' the limb with a hacksaw.

spurraider21
09-10-2021, 03:28 PM
disclaimer: anectodal

SnakeBoy
09-10-2021, 03:49 PM
disclaimer: anectodal

When is your wife due?

ElNono
09-10-2021, 03:50 PM
El & bum sittin' in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g...first comes love then comes Dale, sawin' the limb with a hacksaw.

Sorry this is happening to you, tbh

spurraider21
09-10-2021, 04:04 PM
When is your wife due?
i have a 2 month old :bobo

Thread
09-10-2021, 04:58 PM
Sorry this is happening to you, tbh

That's so un-you, El. I beseech, old horse, not to persist with it. Savvy?

Thread
09-10-2021, 05:06 PM
i have a 2 month old

I used to hug the boys chest-to-chest from day 1: "Dale, no, you'll crush him!">>>>>>"Dad, no, I'm 35/40/45 year's old!" till 2 years ago come January.

Perhaps never again. I'm still nigh on 40 years ahead of COVID. I win.

:bobo

ElNono
09-10-2021, 05:11 PM
That's so un-you, El. I beseech, old horse, not to persist with it. Savvy?

Since old Joe put you in the cuck shed, I can do anything I want, tbh

Thread
09-10-2021, 05:15 PM
Since old Joe put you in the cuck shed, I can do anything I want, tbh

At least I tried. Knock yourself out, old horse.

DMC
09-10-2021, 05:44 PM
Or become a contractor for your employer :tu

Freedom :tu

Won't work. Companies will require all their employees be vaccinated and any contractors who get issued clearance to enter the same facilities as the vaccinated employees will also be required to attest.

SnakeBoy
09-10-2021, 07:42 PM
i have a 2 month old :bobo

Damn, time flies.

Congrats

hater
09-10-2021, 07:47 PM
Won't work. Companies will require all their employees be vaccinated and any contractors who get issued clearance to enter the same facilities as the vaccinated employees will also be required to attest.

Sure. But most metro workers are virtual still and will be as long as the waves come.which will be at least 6 more months.

pgardn
09-10-2021, 10:52 PM
Where do you get that idea from? I'm practical and a realist - regardless of my own personal beliefs about abortion and what I would do with an unwanted pregnancy (there's no such thing for me - children are a blessing), I don't force my beliefs on anyone. This is the US (land of the FREE and brave). These states/conservatives need to go after what's achievable (and what most reasonable people would go for) - start with pregnancies in the 9th month and go down. As medicine advances, viability will get higher earlier and earlier. Baby steps.

So you dont think your party should either so you are appalled at their stance so you worked for Trump.

Got it.
This following is not a baby step.
Just vote for the party who does not try to control someone's body or consider yourself a hypocrite.
Dont play this shit game. Parents have rights not to bring their sick children into hospitals either. So dont pretend like this is an easy baby step thing for abortion, it is NOT. When does a government intervene in child abuse. We have child labor laws, you dont like them for poor families? This is not easy, dont pretend with this baby steps shit.

pgardn
09-10-2021, 10:59 PM
Yeah and when medicine gets good enough we will know when a fetus is not viable at a very EARLY stage.
And then we can prevent a woman going thru a pregnancy that will not make it.
Wait, we are already there?

So when medicine gets good enough we can fix the genome up to be as we want it to be.
Man you got yourself into a fine fix rmt, if you could only live long enough to see it.
Right? genome alteration, pick your traits... cool stuff.

rmt
09-11-2021, 11:08 AM

You are the mistaken one. I encouraged my Asperger's son to get the covid vaccine - he is as healthy as a horse. It's the allergic one who has reactions to vaccines.

DarrinS
09-11-2021, 11:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXkOM-jZUmg

rmt
09-11-2021, 11:15 AM

You are mistaking anti-vax with concern over a well-established health condition where he's had 3 DTAP vaccines and reaction to the 4th. As soon as he told me his church group plays a sport in a gym that only allowed proof of vaccination for entry, I knew he would be tempted. He's a big boy and can make his own decisions, and he did tell me before taking the second one.

rmt
09-11-2021, 11:19 AM
So you dont think your party should either so you are appalled at their stance so you worked for Trump.

Got it.
This following is not a baby step.
Just vote for the party who does not try to control someone's body or consider yourself a hypocrite.
Dont play this shit game. Parents have rights not to bring their sick children into hospitals either. So dont pretend like this is an easy baby step thing for abortion, it is NOT. When does a government intervene in child abuse. We have child labor laws, you dont like them for poor families? This is not easy, dont pretend with this baby steps shit.

Are you appalled at the Dems stance of abortion up until delivery? Would that make you vote for the Republicans instead? Who is the hypocrite - those on this board who champion a woman's right to an abortion up until delivery AND at the same time - advocate for mandatory vaccines.

rmt
09-11-2021, 11:28 AM
Yeah and when medicine gets good enough we will know when a fetus is not viable at a very EARLY stage.
And then we can prevent a woman going thru a pregnancy that will not make it.
Wait, we are already there?

So when medicine gets good enough we can fix the genome up to be as we want it to be.
Man you got yourself into a fine fix rmt, if you could only live long enough to see it.
Right? genome alteration, pick your traits... cool stuff.

I already said that I don't agree with the TX abortion bill. That (6 weeks) and abortion up until delivery are the two extremes. Most reasonable people will not agree with either. I've carried 3 babies and at 5? months, you start to feel the baby flipping and kicking (feels like flutters). Who takes up to 4 months after that (9 months total) to decide whether they want to keep it or not.

You have missed what I said regarding personal vs what is ok for the rest of the country. I wouldn't be doing any genome alteration - I'll take whatever God gives me - including a Down Syndrome baby. What's ok for me is not ok for the rest of the country and that's what some of you ought to be thinking of - you know, tolerance and all.

baseline bum
09-11-2021, 11:39 AM
You are the mistaken one. I encouraged my Asperger's son to get the covid vaccine - he is as healthy as a horse. It's the allergic one who has reactions to vaccines.

rmt
09-11-2021, 01:21 PM

I hype the CHOICE of taking vaccines or not. It's laughable when the word CHOICE doesn't suit some of your agendas.

baseline bum
09-11-2021, 01:31 PM
I hype the CHOICE of taking vaccines or not. It's laughable when the word CHOICE doesn't suit some of your agendas.

Fuck off, you hyped them causing autism for years here you antivaxx tard.

ElNono
09-11-2021, 02:07 PM
You are mistaking anti-vax with concern over a well-established health condition where he's had 3 DTAP vaccines and reaction to the 4th. As soon as he told me his church group plays a sport in a gym that only allowed proof of vaccination for entry, I knew he would be tempted. He's a big boy and can make his own decisions, and he did tell me before taking the second one.

There's no mistaking anything here. The only silver lining is that he's old enough to seek actual professional medical advice instead of listening to conspiratard mama playing pretend-a-doctor, tbh

Blake
09-11-2021, 03:25 PM
Are you appalled at the Dems stance of abortion up until delivery? Would that make you vote for the Republicans instead? Who is the hypocrite - those on this board who champion a woman's right to an abortion up until delivery AND at the same time - advocate for mandatory vaccines.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/feb/27/ted-cruz/do-democrats-support-abortion-until-and-after-birt/

American Citizen
09-11-2021, 07:41 PM
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/feb/27/ted-cruz/do-democrats-support-abortion-until-and-after-birt/

When do you embrace abortion up until, board cuckold?

Winehole23
09-12-2021, 01:16 AM
masking and high vaccination rates, mainly

Thread
09-12-2021, 05:38 AM
masking and high vaccination rates, mainly

Please.

California has more deaths due to COVID/over 67,000 than any other state in the union.

Winehole23
09-12-2021, 09:36 AM
This message is hidden because Thread is on your ignore list (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

Winehole23
09-12-2021, 09:38 AM
Top U.S. health officials believe that Pfizer Inc's (PFE.N) (https://www.reuters.com/companies/PFE.N) COVID-19 vaccine could be authorized for children aged 5-11 years old by the end of October, two sources familiar with the situation said on Friday.https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/exclusive-us-decision-pfizer-covid-19-shot-kids-age-5-11-could-come-october-2021-09-10/

Thread
09-12-2021, 09:48 AM
https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/exclusive-us-decision-pfizer-covid-19-shot-kids-age-5-11-could-come-october-2021-09-10/

WW3.

rmt
09-12-2021, 10:08 AM
When do you embrace abortion up until, board cuckold?

A question no one on the other side wants to answer (except that brave soul I asked who said up until viability outside of mother).

rmt
09-12-2021, 10:12 AM
There's no mistaking anything here. The only silver lining is that he's old enough to seek actual professional medical advice instead of listening to conspiratard mama playing pretend-a-doctor, tbh

Seeking what actual professional medical advice? You mean like his former pediatrician who told us no more vaccines at his office. If you choose to continue vaccinating him, go to a hospital setting and do it with an allergist?

Or just going to the University Health Center and lining up for a shot like every other student (like he did)?

Winehole23
09-12-2021, 10:33 AM
As a legal rule of thumb, legal abortion until viability seems reasonable; so do exceptions to protect the mother's health.

pgardn
09-12-2021, 10:39 AM
A question no one on the other side wants to answer (except that brave soul I asked who said up until viability outside of mother).

You implied I framed your response and then you framed mine.

I said, and I will continue to say, this is a very difficult cultural problem because we dont have a definition for a human life. Greeks thought children should be killed out of the womb and in teenage years if they did not exhibit the traits that make humans different from other animals. Empathy, thinking about the future, contemplating ones own existence ... on and on. they defined human their idea of consciousness as a human life.

The Other side will not answer the question of when its ok largely because WE (all of us) FKN dont know when its ok. When does a human life begin? It is NOT defined. It is gray. Conservatives cant stand this because they want it to be easy, just as some on the blue team say its giving birth, simple. So then conservatives start using biology as say life begins upon conception, the union of sperm and egg falsely thinking this is THE event. We have defined a new human life. And then they get wacked upside of the head when drug into biology in a deeper way and claim splitting hairs... viable outside the womb... its all arbitrary. But you cant take that.

So dont argue about individual rights when you cant even define what an individual is. Seriously, when do we take a kid away from parents because of abuse? Where is the line? Not taking them to a doctor when they are sick with what? This is difficult because of blanket statements like viable outside of the womb. You use biology to define life but then you dont like biology if its presented in a certain manner "every egg as the possibility of becoming a new human being, a wonderful human life" Now, we need to remove your ovaries.

NO. I DO NOT like abortions. But I am NOT willing to take care of a woman and then rear her baby so I have zero standing. Derp decides whats right and wrong for something he has not a clue about, and the foists this upon a woman who is pregnant. I cannot abide this type of hypocrite. Derp is in no shape whatsoever to bring up a adopted child. So he needs to stfu. "Oh well its her fault because she did the act" Thats the incel view. "I should not have to deal with it, AND I will make damn sure the government intervenes.

Question: Do you think God will decide upon all of this because he already knows what the choice is? You wont put this critical decision of life in God's hands? Leave it to the government, like executions.

baseline bum
09-12-2021, 10:42 AM
Seeking what actual professional medical advice? You mean like his former pediatrician who told us no more vaccines at his office. If you choose to continue vaccinating him, go to a hospital setting and do it with an allergist?

Or just going to the University Health Center and lining up for a shot like every other student (like he did)?

Shut the fuck up faggot. Your story used to be that your defective kid got autism from vaccines.

pgardn
09-12-2021, 10:49 AM
Shut the fuck up faggot. Your story used to be that your defective kid got autism from vaccines.

If true.
This is incredibly deceitful rmt.
The red team was given license by Trump to actively use and flourish in deceit.
Welcome. You are in the side. First team. A starter. (so Thread can play it as a game)

Winehole23
09-12-2021, 11:08 AM
As a legal rule of thumb, legal abortion until viability seems reasonable; so do exceptions to protect the mother's health.I also think abortions should be available on demand, and free.

ElNono
09-12-2021, 03:09 PM

:lol what do you think any doctor that has to deal with a cuckoo parent that claims vaccines cause autism is going to say? It's no accident your son did this behind your back too.

SnakeBoy
09-12-2021, 07:23 PM
Vax mandate resignations force Lewis County General Hospital to ‘pause’ baby deliveries
https://nypost.com/2021/09/11/vax-mandate-quits-force-ny-upstate-hospital-to-pause-deliveries/

ChumpDumper
09-12-2021, 07:27 PM
Drive ten miles to Watertown.

SnakeBoy
09-16-2021, 06:10 PM

ChumpDumper
09-16-2021, 06:43 PM
1438538656504033282looks so legit

Winehole23
09-16-2021, 06:47 PM
https://c.tenor.com/o6qghfZ7Tj8AAAAM/boxing.gif

DarrinS
09-16-2021, 07:02 PM

looks so legit

https://c.tenor.com/o6qghfZ7Tj8AAAAM/boxing.gif

I don't think they got it. :lol

Winehole23
09-16-2021, 07:08 PM
I don't think they got it. :lolunfunny jokes often seem that way to would be comics

Winehole23
09-22-2021, 10:00 AM
nah, let's just wing it instead

hater
09-22-2021, 10:04 AM
nah, let's just wing it instead

Free natural immunity for kids :tu

ChumpDumper
09-22-2021, 10:09 AM
I don't think they got it. :lol:lol looks like YOU didn't get it

Winehole23
10-02-2021, 12:49 PM
UK positivity graph

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FAoGzJUWYAAC07M?format=jpg&name=medium

Thread
10-02-2021, 12:52 PM
UK positivity graph

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FAoGzJUWYAAC07M?format=jpg&name=medium

Massaged #'s to set up the battlefield for when the 5-11 vaccine is rolled out by mother fucker Biden...

...WW3.

Winehole23
10-02-2021, 12:58 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FApA5T-XEAIqH_U?format=jpg&name=900x900

Thread
10-02-2021, 01:01 PM

American ma & pa, sliced & diced by a 50% divorce rate will settle this matter in the coming months.

God willing the vast majority of these broken families will decide to tell that mother fucker squattin' in the White House thus:::"Your mother's waitin'."

Winehole23
10-10-2021, 10:17 AM
seems a reasonable view to me

guy is t-Cell immunologist

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FBSiye-WEAICpBJ?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FBSi0MOWEAI6nRl?format=jpg&name=large

Thread
10-10-2021, 10:38 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FBSi0MOWEAI6nRl?format=jpg&name=large

Trying to arrange the battlefield for when you all want to shoot the 5-11 crowd.

Should be something else again.

Winehole23
10-11-2021, 03:26 PM
small numbers of serious complications from a preventable disease.

more should be done to protect children from COVID and life-changing after-effects of COVID.

frequent testing, contact tracing/mandatory notification, masking, humidification, air-quality monitoring, al fresco dining, ventilation and vaccination could all be improved.

Houston’s major pediatric hospitals are experiencing a significant increase in patients with multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children — or MIS-C — a relatively new condition that triggers inflamed organs, most commonly seen in children who have been exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19.

While pediatric COVID hospitalizations have dropped by as much as 50 percent in the Houston area, Texas Children’s Hospital reported an all-time high number of MIS-C admissions in the month of September with 30 patients.
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/health/article/Houston-pediatric-hospitals-see-record-high-in-16524934.php

Winehole23
12-03-2021, 04:08 PM
Cases spiking in Massachusetts schools

The number of COVID-19 cases in Massachusetts schools rose significantly over the past two weeks, with 9,909 students and staff testing positive.

The state Department of Elementary and Secondary Education released the numbers Thursday (https://www.doe.mass.edu/covid19/positive-cases/#weekly-report) in its weekly COVID-19 report, which encompassed two weeks worth of data due to the Thanksgiving holiday. A total of 8,513 students and 1,396 employees tested positive between Nov. 18 and Dec. 1.

In the last report (https://www.nbcboston.com/news/coronavirus/mass-schools-report-3257-covid-19-cases-among-students-in-last-week-558-among-staff/2570584/), 3,257 students and 558 employees tested positive for a total of 3,815. That report was also a dramatic increase from the prior week, when 2,640 students and 381 staff members tested positive, totaling 3,021.
https://www.necn.com/news/coronavirus/mass-schools-report-almost-10000-covid-cases-in-last-2-weeks/2628121/

Winehole23
12-07-2021, 05:01 PM
"Cancer doesn't kill kids" -- the so-called pediatric Cancer problem is pure fear porn, a cynical scam for the rubes.

There are 74 million children in the USA. According the National Cancer Institute, only 0.0024% (https://www.cancer.gov/types/childhood-cancers/child-adolescent-cancers-fact-sheet) of them die of cancer each year. Adults are 100 times more likely to die from cancer than children, and children are a mere 0.3% of cancer deaths every year. To put things in perspective, more children will be born (https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/births.htm) in the USA between the hours of 12:00PM and 5:00PM today than will die of cancer this entire year. The risk of you getting struck by lightning (https://www.kare11.com/article/weather/accuweather/winning-the-lottery-or-getting-struck-by-lightning-which-has-better-odds/507-aa4de29b-f428-4efb-ad94-35a5b4e141cb) in your life is three times higher than the risk of a child dying of cancer. According to the CDC, 12,000 people age 1 to 19 years, die from accidents (https://www.stanfordchildrens.org/en/topic/default?id=accident-statistics-90-P02853#:~:text=According%20to%20the%20CDC%2C%20app roximately,hospital%20emergency%20rooms%20every%20 day.) each year. That is seven times the number of cancer fatalities. Of course, death is not the only bad outcome from trauma. Tens of thousands more children survive accidents, but are permanently injured.

Incredibly, there are entire hospitals and specialists devoted a disease that doesn’t kill 99.998% of children. The average cost associated with childhood cancer is an astronomical $833,000 (https://www.thenccs.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/the-economic-impact-of-childhood-cancer.pdf), and the cost of a single hospitalization (https://www.forbes.com/sites/lizfrazierpeck/2017/12/30/the-financial-impact-of-childhood-cancer-on-families-and-where-to-find-help/?sh=48ab1f25cd28) is $40,000. Other countries do not treat pediatric cancer this way, and our approach comes with great opportunity costs. For every child treated for cancer, we could hire school crossing guards, something that would ultimately save many more children. Indeed, there is a serious shortage (https://bronx.news12.com/they-are-our-eyes-and-ears-ridgewood-crossing-guard-shortage-leaves-district-desperate) of school crossing guards right now.

If you truly care about saving children’s lives – and no one cares more about children than me – then you’ll join me in calling for an end to pediatric cancer hospitals and the entire field of pediatric oncology.
https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/a-modest-proposal/

DMC
12-07-2021, 06:06 PM

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/b448c4bd0e6486684d5809dd0c1f1ad5460cad27/c=0-254-4928-3026/local/-/media/2019/03/19/DetroitNews/B99759920Z.1_20190319100237_000_G3L2E5L32.1-0.jpg

Winehole23
12-14-2021, 07:24 PM
child suicides reportedly decreased during the lockdown

DMC
12-14-2021, 07:46 PM
"Kids most likely to be asymptomatic"

"Kids spreading the virus to other kids"

:madrun

DMC
12-14-2021, 07:47 PM
child suicides reportedly decreased during the lockdown

So we should always be under lockdown if we care about kids. Abortions don't count.

Winehole23
12-14-2021, 09:49 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FBSi0MOWEAI6nRl?format=jpg&name=largeAnecdotally, soft tissue cancers with a known etiology in disordered immune systems are blowing up right now. Malignant melanoma, renal cell carcinoma, lymphoma and myeloma.

would be wild if COVID-19 had something to do with it.

Winehole23
12-14-2021, 09:51 PM
"Kids most likely to be asymptomatic"

"Kids spreading the virus to other kids"

:madrunand presumably to their parents and relatives, too. to say nothing of course about school staff.

you're peering at the problem through the thinnest of reeds.

Winehole23
12-14-2021, 09:52 PM
So we should always be under lockdown if we care about kids. No, we should do more to protect them. Masking, social distancing, ventilation, air quality monitoring, vaccination, rapid testing, contact tracing, isolation for the infected and exposed, etc.

Winehole23
12-27-2021, 12:03 PM
Since the first week of September, there have been nearly 2.3 million child cases -- nearly a third of the total pediatric cases reported since the onset of the pandemic -- and over the last month, pediatric COVID-19 related hospital admissions have increased by 33%, according to federal data.

"[Omicron's] increased transmissibility makes it possible that we'll see very high case numbers in children, especially if they remain unvaccinated," Dr. Kristin Moffitt, an infectious disease specialist at Boston Children's Hospital told ABC News. "Even if severe infection remains relatively uncommon in children, if case numbers in children skyrocket, we'll see many more pediatric hospitalizations."https://abcnews.go.com/Health/pediatric-covid-cases-surging-millions-children-remain-unvaccinated/story?id=81880834

Thread
12-27-2021, 12:25 PM
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/pediatric-covid-cases-surging-millions-children-remain-unvaccinated/story?id=81880834

Only 20% of the entire country is fully vaxxed. MF can fiddle-fart around with 2 shots on 1 hand and booster in the other, but he's whistlin' past the graveyard every day that he stalls around in order to goose commerce.

Winehole23
12-31-2021, 11:06 AM
US children hospitalized with COVID in record numbers (https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-health-pandemics-seattle-centers-for-disease-control-and-prevention-75a48388d6ca85ad88de300f32bfdec6)

During the week of Dec. 22-28, an average of 378 children 17 and under were admitted per day to hospitals with the coronavirus, a 66% increase from the week before, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported Thursday.

The previous high over the course of the pandemic was in early September, when child hospitalizations averaged 342 per day, the CDC said.

Thread
12-31-2021, 11:16 AM
US children hospitalized with COVID in record numbers (https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-health-pandemics-seattle-centers-for-disease-control-and-prevention-75a48388d6ca85ad88de300f32bfdec6)

"But we're not going to close schools. Uh, uh. Not on your life we're not."

Come a fortnight---bet they do.