PDA

View Full Version : With bizarre September 11 speech, Giuliani proves again he's just not the guy you want on your team

boutons_deux
09-12-2021, 02:08 PM
Giuliani was imitating Queen Elizabeth and distancing himself from Prince Andrew on the anniversary of the September 11 terrorist attacks,

he called President Joe Biden's decision to withdraw U.S. troops from Afghanistan “freaking insane," and attempted a British accent to mimic the queen offering to make Giuliani an honorary knight.

never went out with Prince Andrew. “I never went out with him! Ever! Never had a drink with him. Never was with a woman or a young girl with him. Ever ever ever,” Giuliani said.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2051814

ChumpDumper
09-12-2021, 02:10 PM
:lol he was totally drunk and it turns out he was always a piece of shit....

boutons_deux
09-12-2021, 02:10 PM
Was Rudy Giuliani 'drunk out of his mind' when he impersonated the Queen of England at 9/11 dinner?

"Rudy rolled into the 9/11 dinner drunk out of his mind tonight.

Here he is giving his Queen Elisabeth impression, and

assuring the audience he was never with a young girl and Prince Andrew,"

"I'm not sure I have ever seen someone give a speech at a formal occasion as drunk as Rudy Giuliani is right now at the 9/11 dinner,"

https://www.rawstory.com/rudy-giuliani-drunk-911-dinner/

koriwhat
09-12-2021, 02:15 PM
Lmao You're the looniest far left retard of ST bouts... DailyKos and RawStory like clockwork for you fucking cultish progressive retards.

ElNono
09-12-2021, 02:49 PM
Just another person that stuck to Dennison and got burnt, tbh...

Ef-man
09-12-2021, 03:56 PM
Giuliani was imitating Queen Elizabeth and distancing himself from Prince Andrew on the anniversary of the September 11 terrorist attacks,

he called President Joe Biden's decision to withdraw U.S. troops from Afghanistan “freaking insane," and attempted a British accent to mimic the queen offering to make Giuliani an honorary knight.

never went out with Prince Andrew. “I never went out with him! Ever! Never had a drink with him. Never was with a woman or a young girl with him. Ever ever ever,” Giuliani said.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2051814

Living it up before Dominion takes everything from him.

Spurs Homer
09-12-2021, 04:04 PM
Lmao You're the looniest far left retard of ST bouts... DailyKos and RawStory like clockwork for you fucking cultish progressive retards.

take your

FUCKING MEDS ALREADY!

DMC
09-12-2021, 05:16 PM
Odd because I was under the impression that the OP was a huge fan of republicans. Why the sudden change?

koriwhat
09-12-2021, 07:37 PM
take your

FUCKING MEDS ALREADY!

Look it's ST's runner up at the loony bin... You sure do give bouts a run for his money SH. :tu

Eat lead bro!

Spurtacular
09-12-2021, 07:46 PM
:lol he was totally drunk

Is that really bad? What should happen to him?

pgardn
09-12-2021, 09:06 PM
Is that really bad? What should happen to him?

No its really good.
He should be given an award.
What do you suggest?

Spurtacular
09-12-2021, 09:19 PM
No its really good.
He should be given an award.
What do you suggest?

I suggest you stop being passive aggressive like a bitch.

pgardn
09-12-2021, 09:23 PM
I suggest you stop being passive aggressive like a bitch.

I suggest you stop wacking your Johnson to the nub while pretending women are your mortal enemies.