09-14-2021, 05:07 PM
lol houston

Spurtacular
09-14-2021, 05:34 PM
Pity post.

Fat Brandon Bass
09-14-2021, 05:44 PM
Pity post.

you should spam that one Blue Santa photo....i bet that'll really get everyone laughing

DMC
09-14-2021, 09:48 PM
Fuck John Wall. I'm apathetic over these b listers getting face time because the league's talent has atrophied

lefty
09-14-2021, 10:27 PM
the league's talent has atrophied

?

Ed Helicopter Jones
09-14-2021, 11:00 PM
2 years and almost $92MM owed, and the Rockettes don’t want to sweeten the deal and give up 1st round draft picks.

They fooked!! :lol

Couldn’t happen to a better team!

Ed Helicopter Jones
09-14-2021, 11:02 PM
Maybe Philly and Houston can just swap pricey garbage!! :lol

ducks
09-14-2021, 11:33 PM
Play what ?
The NBA union for starters says no shot manates for players

DMC
09-15-2021, 09:29 AM
?

John Wall is far from top tier talent but since your top tier talent in the last post season was all on the sidelines, John Wall suddenly gets mention.

DMC
09-15-2021, 09:30 AM
Play what ?
The NBA union for starters says no shot manates for players

They won't have a choice if their company hires over 100 people.

KobesAchilles
09-15-2021, 09:55 AM
I mean he's gonna get hurt anyways. what's the difference?

baseline bum
09-15-2021, 10:09 AM
So he's retiring?

MultiTroll
09-15-2021, 10:39 AM
Fake slant on Wall.
Reality?:

Sources said Wall's relationship with Rockets ownership and management remains strong, as Wall and the Rockets have been in frequent communication throughout the offseason. High-ranking Rockets sources expressed deep appreciation for Wall's leadership throughout a tumultuous campaign last season, when James Harden's trade demand pushed Houston into rebuilding mode and a rash of injuries factored into the Rockets finishing with the NBA's worst record.
"He's been a rock for us," a Rockets source said. "He's been great since he got here."

-BSPN

Ed Helicopter Jones
09-15-2021, 10:42 AM
Wall will probably be the only high profile name the Sixers can get for Simmons. That's likely the trade.

Rummpd
09-15-2021, 12:44 PM
Over hyped over the hill cancer for non-shooting cancer is coming I agree.

lefty
09-15-2021, 12:56 PM
John Wall is far from top tier talent but since your top tier talent in the last post season was all on the sidelines, John Wall suddenly gets mention.
ah ok

baseline bum
09-15-2021, 01:05 PM
Wall will probably be the only high profile name the Sixers can get for Simmons. That's likely the trade.

That would be stupid, the Spurs can already top that with Murray who is a better player offensively, much better defensively, is 5 years younger, can play twice as many games, and costs 1/3 the price. Wall is a china doll paid like he's Curry, Philly could do so much better from any number of teams. Houston would have to load up on draft picks to Philly not only for getting Simmons but for dumping Wall.

Ed Helicopter Jones
09-15-2021, 01:14 PM
That would be stupid, the Spurs can already top that with Murray who is a better player offensively, much better defensively, is 5 years younger, can play twice as many games, and costs 1/3 the price. Wall is a china doll paid like he's Curry, Philly could do so much better from any number of teams. Houston would have to load up on draft picks to Philly not only for getting Simmons but for dumping Wall.

Agreed, but I would bet the Spurs have already dangled Murray. I just think the Sixers are going to end up painting themselves into a corner asking too much for Simmons, and will get stuck with a fat contract like John Wall just because they don't want to be paying Simmons to not suit up, bringing down the rest of the team. If I was a betting man (which I am) that's how I'd envision this thing playing out.

baseline bum
09-15-2021, 01:41 PM
Agreed, but I would bet the Spurs have already dangled Murray. I just think the Sixers are going to end up painting themselves into a corner asking too much for Simmons, and will get stuck with a fat contract like John Wall just because they don't want to be paying Simmons to not suit up, bringing down the rest of the team. If I was a betting man (which I am) that's how I'd envision this thing playing out.

Kind of doubt the Spurs will tell Morey no Murray is untouchable now since you didn't trade for him a week ago. A team in total tank rebuild like Houston isn't giving up their draft picks without heavy heavy protection so I see no reason whatsoever for Morey to take Wall on. Wall hasn't played anything approaching a full season since 2016-17 while being the second highest paid player in the league.

ambchang
09-15-2021, 07:01 PM
It’s the best for both wall and Houston.