PDA

View Full Version : Hornets: PJ Washington’s Ex-Wife Brittany Renner Said If Women Want Easy Pay Day They Should “F*ck An Athlete, They’re Really Dumb”

MultiTroll
09-15-2021, 10:04 AM
Oh ya and she's still running her mouth while collecting paychecks from PJ Washington. Purportedly in the neighborhood of at least 30K a month.

PJ Washington’s Ex-Wife Brittany Renner Said If Women Want Easy Pay Day They Should “F*ck An Athlete, They’re Really Dumb” - Fadeaway World (https://fadeawayworld.net/entertainment/pj-washingtons-ex-wife-brittany-renner-said-if-women-want-easy-pay-day-they-should-f-ck-an-athlete-theyre-really-dumb)

Chad.
09-15-2021, 10:47 AM
:lol this is why I don't understand this whole "Women's Rights" movement.

Western women, today, are probably the most privileged group in history. First world living standards, affirmative action, being able to thot around on Instagram/OnlyFans, etc and get rich, upper hand in divorce court, and then sh!t like this.

This is what happens when you have both weak men and Jews in charge.

lefty
09-15-2021, 12:58 PM

Western women, today, are probably the most privileged group in history. First world living standards, affirmative action, being able to thot around on Instagram/OnlyFans, etc and get rich, upper hand in divorce court, and then sh!t like this.

This
They don't realize thay are lucky

They never lived in a 3rd world country, in some of them women can't even work and/or drive, show soe skin, etc

DMC
09-15-2021, 02:01 PM
This
They don't realize thay are lucky

They never lived in a 3rd world country, in some of them women can't even work and/or drive, show soe skin, etc
Most of them cant drive in this country.

Millennial_Messiah
09-15-2021, 02:33 PM
have a decently big name pro athlete's child, get 18 years of free bling... fuck gold-digging US females, tbh

Millennial_Messiah
09-15-2021, 02:34 PM
Most of them cant drive in this country.

Ain't that the fuckin' truth :toast

lefty
09-15-2021, 02:53 PM
Most of them cant drive in this country.they are allowed to drive
But can they?

DMC
09-15-2021, 04:22 PM
they are allowed to drive
But can they?

Well no, that's why I said "they can't drive"

lefty
09-15-2021, 05:53 PM
Well no, that's why I said "they can't drive"

Full circle :lol

daslicer
09-15-2021, 10:32 PM

Also add in even if your married it's like the woman already has a gun to your head and can leave you at anytime leaving you broke. You are put in a position where the woman has power over you in the relationship hence why men have no leverage in marriage today.

LkrFan
09-16-2021, 11:40 AM
Oh ya and she's still running her mouth while collecting paychecks from PJ Washington. Purportedly in the neighborhood of at least 30K a month.

PJ Washington’s Ex-Wife Brittany Renner Said If Women Want Easy Pay Day They Should “F*ck An Athlete, They’re Really Dumb” - Fadeaway World (https://fadeawayworld.net/entertainment/pj-washingtons-ex-wife-brittany-renner-said-if-women-want-easy-pay-day-they-should-f-ck-an-athlete-theyre-really-dumb)
What if she hooks up with Jim? Nah, RuPaul got him on lock :lol

MultiTroll
09-16-2021, 02:09 PM
What if she hooks up with Jim? Nah, RuPaul got him on lock :lol
She won't be competing with any women for new Laker Russell.