PDA

View Full Version : 200,000+ illegal southern border crossings every month

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2021, 08:52 AM
Are you guys REALLY OK with this?

Th'Pusher
09-17-2021, 08:55 AM
Which manufactured outrage outlet has you all worked up this morning?

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2021, 08:57 AM
Which manufactured outrage outlet has you all worked up this morning?

can you read? The statistics are published by the Biden administration every month. 1.2 million since he took office in January.

baseline bum
09-17-2021, 09:00 AM
It's funny hearing Republicans get worked up over this when they want illegals here to drive down wages. I'll take the GOP seriously on illegal immigration when they start passing legislation for people to do jail time for hiring illegals instead of having their party led by a guy who hired them to work at his golf courses. Until then it's a non-issue for me.

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2021, 09:03 AM
It's funny hearing Republicans get worked up over this when they want illegals here to drive down wages. I'll take the GOP seriously on illegal immigration when they start passing legislation for people to do jail time for hiring illegals instead of having their party led by a guy who hired them to work at his golf courses. Until then it's a non-issue for me.

I don't give a shit about cheap labor. The cheapest guy on my payroll makes $24 hr + 401K match + 100% insurance premium for employee and family. letting these ignorant fucks from Central America overrun our country is just stupid as hell.

baseline bum
09-17-2021, 09:05 AM
I don't give a shit about cheap labor. The cheapest guy on my payroll makes $24 hr + 401K match + 100% insurance premium for employee and family. letting these ignorant fucks from Central America overrun our country is just stupid as hell.

I'm talking about Republicans in power who absolutely want them here for cheap labor. Your party is led by a guy who hires illegals and then rages about them. It's a joke.

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2021, 09:07 AM
I'm talking about Republicans in power who absolutely want them here for cheap labor. Your party is led by a guy who hires illegals and then rages about them. It's a joke.

"Your" party obviously doesn't have a problem with it either.

baseline bum
09-17-2021, 09:08 AM
"Your" party obviously doesn't have a problem with it either.

Hence it being a non-issue for me in voting, both parties love it. My party doesn't demonize them while welcoming them in like your's does though.

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2021, 09:14 AM
Hence it being a non-issue for me in voting, both parties love it. My party doesn't demonize them while welcoming them in like your's does though.

"Your" parties rhetoric is 100% responsible for the huge surge in illegal border crossings. We no longer HAVE a border.

baseline bum
09-17-2021, 09:17 AM
"Your" parties rhetoric is 100% responsible for the huge surge in illegal border crossings. We no longer HAVE a border.

Wow 100%. Your party wanting them here to drive down labor's power has nothing to do with our illegal immigration problem.

spurraider21
09-17-2021, 09:27 AM
Labor is a commodity. Bringing in labor is askin to bringing in wealth. More people also means more demand for goods, which allows other industries to expand. Net benefit to our economy.

obviously it’s preferred that we get them into the system to get them paying taxes too. Would also make them subject to the same wage laws as everybody else which will curb that artificial decrease in wages that impact other low education laborers

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2021, 09:29 AM
Wow 100%. Your party wanting them here to drive down labor's power has nothing to do with our illegal immigration problem.

"Your" party controls the Presidency, The House, and The Senate. Where is the law making hiring illegals a criminal offense? Are you claiming that no Democrats hire illegal yard guys?

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2021, 09:32 AM
Labor is a commodity. Bringing in labor is askin to bringing in wealth. More people also means more demand for goods, which allows other industries to expand. Net benefit to our economy.

obviously it’s preferred that we get them into the system to get them paying taxes too. Would also make them subject to the same wage laws as everybody else which will curb that artificial decrease in wages to other low education laborers

That is a laughable argument considering we are talking about millions of penniless economic migrants that will become financial burdens of government.

Winehole23
09-17-2021, 09:32 AM
Are you guys REALLY OK with this?what's the problem, as you see it? why does this bother you?

baseline bum
09-17-2021, 09:36 AM
"Your" party controls the Presidency, The House, and The Senate. Where is the law making hiring illegals a criminal offense? Are you claiming that no Democrats hire illegal yard guys?

My party isn't on a crusade about brown people ruining the nation like your's is. Your party should have been the one doing that shit when they had the presidency, house, senate, and supreme court if they actually gave two fucks about illegal immigration.

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2021, 09:40 AM
My party isn't on a crusade about brown people ruining the nation like your's is. Your party should have been the one doing that shit when they had the presidency, house, senate, and supreme court if they actually gave two fucks about illegal immigration.

instead of arguing whose fault it is, can we agree it is fucking stupid to have a totally open southern border?

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2021, 09:42 AM
what's the problem, as you see it? why does this bother you?

Millions of illiterate, penniless economic migrants destined to become financial wards of the state is OK with you? You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see that it's a problem.

Trill Clinton
09-17-2021, 09:43 AM
instead of arguing whose fault it is, can we agree it is fucking stupid to have a totally open southern border?

It's stupid but someone has to build these houses us ST ballers live in. Someone has to pick those organic strawberries I buy from HEB.

baseline bum
09-17-2021, 09:46 AM

So bitch to your party about it to have a consistent stance on illegal immigration instead of only punching one way while pretending to be an independent.

boutons_deux
09-17-2021, 09:50 AM
Repugs had 2001 - 2006 to 'fix' immigrations, but Repugs need the immigration "problem" to campaign on for votes, like CC, of the "blood and soil", racist hate-driven Christian Euro-White Male Supremacsists.

btw, a new group arriving is 1000s of Haitians fleeing dictatorship and natural catastrophes.

America has fucked Haiti after the French got done fucking Haiti.

( After the previous earthquake, American Red Cross collected $500M from sympathetic Americans (not Repugs) and built SIX HOUSES. )

Winehole23
09-17-2021, 09:50 AM
Millions of illiterate, penniless economic migrants destined to become financial wards of the state is OK with you? You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see that it's a problem.That doesn't seem to be the case with the millions who came before, tbh. I also wouldn't assume they ve lower educational attainment than Americans, is there something behind your assumption that they're more illiterate than US people, or did you pull that conclusion more or less out of the air too?

Thread
09-17-2021, 09:51 AM
Human vermin.

Under cocksucker Biden's tab.

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2021, 09:54 AM
There are over 10,000 under the international bridge in Del Rio right now waiting to be picked up by the border patrol.

Trill Clinton
09-17-2021, 09:55 AM
Repugs had 2001 - 2006 to 'fix' immigrations, but Repugs need the immigration "problem" to campaign on for votes, like CC, of the "blood and soil", racist hate-driven Christian Euro-White Male Supremacsists.

btw, a new group arriving is 1000s of Haitians fleeing dictatorship and natural catastrophes.

America has fucked Haiti after the French got done fucking Haiti.

( After the previous earthquake, American Red Cross collected $500M from sympathetic Americans (not Repugs) and built SIX HOUSES. )
Powerful post.

Yea I say we let the Haitins in after all the mess we caused there.

Adam Lambert
09-17-2021, 09:56 AM

What rhetoric is that?

"Land of Opportunity?"
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free?"

Honestly given the ongoing hiring issues I keep hearing about I'm surprised more small business owners aren't becoming more pro-immigration.

Winehole23
09-17-2021, 09:57 AM
admit it CC, Greg Abbott and Fox news stampeded you into this fresh outrage.

Nathan89
09-17-2021, 09:59 AM
New democrat voters. The goal is to wash out the conservative vote.

baseline bum
09-17-2021, 10:00 AM
What rhetoric is that?

"Land of Opportunity?"
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free?"

Honestly given the ongoing hiring issues I keep hearing about I'm surprised more small business owners aren't becoming more pro-immigration.

CC wants Biden to start stealing illegals' children away from them clearly.

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2021, 10:02 AM
LOL after drone pictures got released yesterday of all the people under the bridge the border patrol fixed the "problem" by banning drone flights in the area.

Winehole23
09-17-2021, 10:02 AM
New democrat voters. The goal is to wash out the conservative vote.how long do you think it takes to become a US citizen? are you familiar with the steps?

Adam Lambert
09-17-2021, 10:03 AM
New democrat voters. The goal is to wash out the conservative vote.

Incel Nathan doesn't know how citizenship or voting works

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2021, 10:03 AM
CC wants Biden to start stealing illegals' children away from them clearly.

No, I want them to quit walking here from Central America and becoming wards of the US.

Trill Clinton
09-17-2021, 10:04 AM
LOL after drone pictures got released yesterday of all the people under the bridge the border patrol fixed the "problem" by banning drone flights in the area.

Privacy for the families who fled. We don't want gangs targeting the families of people who fled.

Winehole23
LOL after drone pictures got released yesterday of all the people under the bridge the border patrol fixed the "problem" by banning drone flights in the area.besides your racist assumptions that immigrants are illiterate and will be dependents of the state, what's the problem?

Nathan89
It's stupid but someone has to build these houses us ST ballers live in. Someone has to pick those organic strawberries I buy from HEB.

The left argues this when it comes to illegals and when employers can't find workers because of government intervention it's "too bad, they should pay more". If you want strawberries then you need to pay more and then the farms will pay more to acquire labor.

Nathan89
09-17-2021, 10:07 AM
how long do you think it takes to become a US citizen? are you familiar with the steps?

It's a long term plan. In the meantime the left is going to indoctrinate their children.

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2021, 10:08 AM
admit it CC, Greg Abbott and Fox news stampeded you into this fresh outrage.

I don't watch Fox News and Greg Abbott makes me ashamed to admit I'm from Texas sometimes, especially after this stupid abortion law.

baseline bum
09-17-2021, 10:08 AM
No, I want them to quit walking here from Central America and becoming wards of the US.

Trump stealing kids away from the parents is what got the numbers a little lower under his tenure. If the ends justify the means why not just set up machine gun turrets and spray those mojados down once they get halfway across the river? You'd still get enough desperate illegals to come work Trump's golf courses but Republican voters would still get the emotional satisfaction of seeing more brown people punished harshly.

baseline bum
09-17-2021, 10:09 AM
I don't watch Fox News and Greg Abbott makes me ashamed to admit I'm from Texas sometimes, especially after this stupid abortion law.

But you'll still vote for the party that passed that ridiculous abortion law.

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2021, 10:10 AM
besides your racist assumptions that immigrants are illiterate and will be dependents of the state, what's the problem?

if they weren't illiterate and penniless they wouldn't be WALKING from fucking Central America, they would get on a fucking airplane. Now who sounds stupid?

Winehole23
09-17-2021, 10:11 AM
if they weren't illiterate and penniless they wouldn't be WALKING from fucking Central America, they would get on a fucking airplane. Now who sounds stupid?you, to be quite honest. you assume a lot of things.

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2021, 10:13 AM
Trump stealing kids away from the parents is what got the numbers a little lower under his tenure. If the ends justify the means why not just set up machine gun turrets and spray those mojados down once they get halfway across the river? You'd still get enough desperate illegals to come work Trump's golf courses but Republican voters would still get the emotional satisfaction of seeing more brown people punished harshly.

naaa...I'm for giving Mexico a couple billion dollars to stop them at the border of Guatemala and Mexico.

Nathan89
09-17-2021, 10:16 AM
The people that hate America love those with no connection to America.

The people who preach white hatred as their doctrine see these people as easy recruits.

Those dependent on government will be in favor of big government.

Adam Lambert
09-17-2021, 10:22 AM
The people that hate America love those with no connection to America.

The people who preach white hatred as their doctrine see these people as easy recruits.

Those dependent on government will be in favor of big government.

Almost everyone here is here because we didn't have a connection to America, and that's what's great about America.

You want it to be 1935 Germany. I prefer America. "If you don't like it, move."

MultiTroll
09-17-2021, 10:24 AM
There are over 10,000 under the international bridge in Del Rio right now waiting to be picked up by the border patrol.
Abbutt says he is sending cops and troops.
But to do what?

Nathan89
09-17-2021, 10:28 AM
Just to be clear if these people were projected to vote republican in the future democrats would stop their entry. This is all political.

DarrinS
09-17-2021, 10:30 AM
Probably difficult for a town of 36K to accommodate 10K new people.

Winehole23
09-17-2021, 10:35 AM
in principle, Republicans could make a bid for the immigrants and their friends and relatives here in the US by harping on the broken immigration system, the harsh, inhumane asylum process and the lack of any clear pathway to legal citizenship for those already here.

in principle all "these people" could be favorably disposed toward the Republican Party, if the Republican Party were willing to fight for them.

there's one big reason it won't, can anyone guess what it is?

DarrinS
09-17-2021, 10:36 AM
200k per month is a lot. Didn't realize it was that bad.

DarrinS
09-17-2021, 10:39 AM
They're all being vaccinated, right?

Nathan89
09-17-2021, 10:48 AM
in principle, Republicans could make a bid for the immigrants and their friends and relatives here in the US by harping on the broken immigration system, the harsh, inhumane asylum process and the lack of any clear pathway to legal citizenship for those already here.

in principle all "these people" could be favorably disposed toward the Republican Party, if the Republican Party were willing to fight for them.

there's one big reason it won't, can anyone guess what it is?

Catering to illegals is a position already taken and there are many other factors that make this a moronic strategy. That's the big reason.

Winehole23
09-17-2021, 10:49 AM
what's the number of monthly expulsions?

has the tuff on immigration crew even bothered to look it up?

Winehole23
09-17-2021, 10:50 AM
Catering to illegals is a position already taken and there are many other factors that make this a moronic strategy. That's the big reason.what reasons? you didn't mention any.

Leetonidas
09-17-2021, 10:51 AM
600,000+ dead Americans from Covid = don't care
200,000 immigrants = OMG illegals bad!!!

Spurs Homer
09-17-2021, 10:52 AM
Just to be clear if these people were projected to vote republican in the future democrats would stop their entry. This is all political.

who’s to say those people wont watch tucker carlson and get just as brainwashed as you?

I know many brown stupid idiots who watch fox news, voted for trump and label immigrants “wetbacks”

they wear cowboy hats, drive shitty pickup trucks and even speak with a twang

those white supremacist sympathizers got these ideas from somewhere, didnt they?

right wing media 24/7 hate/nazi ideology can infect any idiot- regardless of race,color

Nathan89
09-17-2021, 10:57 AM
In a country without unity illegal immigration should be non-existent and legal immigration should be very limited and based solely on merit. That's the reality. But democrats will beat their race baiting drum to make people resistant to speak out against what is happening. Silent/unaware conservatives just realize they are effectively washing out your vote. They hate you and will do anything for power.

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2021, 10:57 AM

classic straw man. absolutely no relationship between the two. Covids bad shit. I've had it and I'm vaccinated.

Nathan89
09-17-2021, 11:00 AM
what reasons? you didn't mention any.

I mentioned the strategic decision of going to market as a "copy cat product" in that post. It's not an effective strategy. Some other reasons why pandering to illegals isn't going to work have already been mentioned in previous comments.

Leetonidas
09-17-2021, 11:02 AM
Not criticizing you per se CC, just pointing out the hysteria over numbers only seems to matter if you actually care about the issue. 600.000 is a small number to the right when talking about COVID but 200,000 is a massive number when talking about immigrants. The right doesnt care about American or its people, they only care about excluding others tbh

DarrinS
09-17-2021, 11:03 AM

200,000 per month

1.2 million in 2021

I'm sure none have covid

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2021, 11:11 AM
I'm pretty sure if 200,000 PER MONTH were dying of covid it would be a bigger deal.

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2021, 11:16 AM
Funny, speaking of the politics of immigration, the Rio Grande Valley, a traditional Red stronghold, is turning blue. They are living the immigration hell, along with Democrat attacks on oil and the border patrol (huge employers in the valley) are causing it.

Nathan89
09-17-2021, 11:17 AM

Brutal takedown of that strawman.

Narrative: they don't care
Reality: we shouldn't destroy the country to tackle the problem

Narrative: omg illegals bad.
Reality: In my opinion illegals are going to diminish the quality of the country.

There is actually a lot of consistency but continue frame conservatives as immoral devils that don't care about people dying.

Leetonidas
09-17-2021, 11:33 AM
Yall got a source for this 200k per month number? Not being cute just actually want to see a source for that.

Leetonidas
09-17-2021, 11:34 AM
Brutal takedown of that strawman.

Narrative: they don't care
Reality: we shouldn't destroy the country to tackle the problem

Narrative: omg illegals bad.
Reality: In my opinion illegals are going to diminish the quality of the country.

There is actually a lot of consistency but continue frame conservatives as immoral devils that don't care about people dying.

Lol it's true though. Yall cry like little girls over wearing a fucking mask to protect your neighbors:lol you don't give a shit about the lives lost

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2021, 11:42 AM
Yall got a source for this 200k per month number? Not being cute just actually want to see a source for that.

Illegal crossings along the U.S. southern border remained at decades-high levels last month despite the scorching summer heat, as authorities detained 208,887 migrants in August, according to enforcement data released Wednesday by U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

It was the first month since President Biden took office that the number of border arrests did not increase, but the August figure was only a 2 percent decline from July, when 212,672 were taken into custody, a 21-year high. CBP has stopped more than 1.2 million border crossers since Biden took office.

DarrinS
09-17-2021, 11:49 AM
Probably difficult for a town of 36K to accommodate 10K new people.

spurraider21
09-17-2021, 12:17 PM
That is a laughable argument considering we are talking about millions of penniless economic migrants that will become financial burdens of government.
labor is definitely a commodity and has value. its why people pay for it. its not a political argument, it's an economical one. study after study confirms that influx of low skilled immigrant workers is a boon to the economy despite some up front costs, and does not really depress wages in a significant way. the groups of people most impacted by influxes of immigrant labor are the previous waves of immigrants, and some high school dropout natives you have net wage depression of like 1% over the long run (which is offset by the fact that costs go down for consumers as a result of more production of goods)

the people who are the biggest drain when it comes to financial burdens are retired old people. immigrants tend to be young and of working age, so they lower our average age as well, which is a good thing. there is some up front cost, sure, but thats why the goal should be to get them paying taxes to make that up.

its not my argument, its one that appears to be consensus among economists

broad study on the issue https://www.nber.org/system/files/working_papers/w12497/w12497.pdf
localized study on impact of florida workers after influx of cuban migrants https://davidcard.berkeley.edu/papers/mariel-impact.pdf
study from cato institute, a lbertarian/right think tank https://www.cato.org/cato-journal/fall-2017/does-immigration-reduce-wages

theres a lot on this subject... its fairly broadly agreed upon by academics in the field. there's one big name in the field, Borjas, who has the opposite conclusion, but he's something of an outlier.

spurraider21
09-17-2021, 12:24 PM
also an instructive thread that links to articles along the way. he also happens to be one of the better follows on twitter imho

Adam Lambert
09-17-2021, 12:25 PM
Y'all act like they come over here and set up camp in our IR's.

They rent, they work, they don't collect welfare, they buy groceries and other shit and pay sales taxes.

They're less of a drain on society than most citizens.

Adam Lambert
09-17-2021, 12:25 PM
SR21 said it better and beat me to it

Frenchfred
09-17-2021, 12:27 PM
I have to say that I'm not in favor of allowing illegal immigrants in the country. Some respect the rules and go the legal way, I don't think illegal behavior should be rewarded. Democrats should increase the number of working visas instead. That's an issue that will backfire in the democrats' face.

spurraider21
09-17-2021, 12:30 PM
I have to say that I'm not in favor of allowing illegal immigrants in the country. Some respect the rules and go the legal way, I don't think illegal behavior should be rewarded. Democrats should increase the number of working visas instead. That's an issue that will backfire in the democrats' face.
yeah, i dont think its ever a good thing to have people here that arent documented or in the system. the goal should be to get everyone documented so they can start paying taxes.

and going forward, to streamline the process and make it easier for people to come in. the median age in the US in 1970 was 28. the median age now is 38. immigration helps us get younger, too. get more people paying into social security, etc. its not like the country is overpopulated and has no room for more people.

Winehole23
09-17-2021, 12:34 PM
more immigrants, lower crime

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143135&p=9386601&viewfull=1#post9386601

MultiTroll
09-17-2021, 12:36 PM
10K+

How long has this been in the planning? And how long have separate groups been arriving.
Did Trump and Abbutt, Cruz etc pay for their transport? Serious Q.

Frenchfred
yeah, i dont think its ever a good thing to have people here that arent documented or in the system. the goal should be to get everyone documented so they can start paying taxes.

and going forward, to streamline the process and make it easier for people to come in. the median age in the US in 1970 was 28. the median age now is 38. immigration helps us get younger, too. get more people paying into social security, etc. its not like the country is overpopulated and has no room for more people.

I don't disagree with immigration, just that the government should not reward people who are not respecting the law. I also think that bringing people who are willing to accept lower wages doesn't help employees negociate better wages

Winehole23
Poor Immigrants Use Public Benefits at a Lower Rate than Poor Native‐​Born Citizens (https://www.cato.org/publications/economic-development-bulletin/poor-immigrants-use-public-benefits-lower-rate-poor)

ElNono
09-17-2021, 12:39 PM
Millions of illiterate, penniless economic migrants destined to become financial wards of the state is OK with you? You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see that it's a problem.

Pretty much everybody in this nation has been there at some point in the family tree, tbh...

Also, do you have numbers about them being 'financial burdens of government'? Because in my experience the vast majority of them are 10x more hard workers than the illiterate, penniless economic american who are largely indeed a financial burdens of government...

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2021, 12:44 PM
If these millions of illegal immigrants walking up from Central America are all rainbows and unicorns, why do we even need borders?

Winehole23
09-17-2021, 12:51 PM
dated, but the figures come from the US census

the rate of incarceration for native born citizens is way higher

Debunking the Myth of Immigrant Criminality: Imprisonment Among First- and Second-Generation Young Men (https://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/debunking-myth-immigrant-criminality-imprisonment-among-first-and-second-generation-young/)

Tellingly, among the foreign born, the highest incarceration rate by far (4.5 percent) was observed among island-born Puerto Ricans, who are not immigrants as such since they are U.S. citizens by birth and can travel to the mainland as natives. If the island-born Puerto Ricans were excluded from the foreign-born totals, the national incarceration rate for the foreign born would drop to 0.68 percent.

Of particular interest is the finding that the lowest incarceration rates among Latin American immigrants are seen for the least educated groups: Salvadorans and Guatemalans (0.52 percent), and Mexicans (0.70 percent). These are precisely the groups most stigmatized as "illegals" in the public perception and outcry about immigration.

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/debunking-myth-immigrant-criminality-imprisonment-among-first-and-second-generation-young/

Winehole23
09-17-2021, 12:53 PM
If these millions of illegal immigrants walking up from Central America are all rainbows and unicorns, why do we even need borders?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LiquidSleepyAmericanblackvulture-max-1mb.gif

ElNono
09-17-2021, 12:59 PM

Because you want them in the system, not in the shadows...

But if your honest with your outrage, you don't want them at all...

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2021, 12:59 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LiquidSleepyAmericanblackvulture-max-1mb.gif

That's no fucking surrender. Naturally you will defend every left wing liberal position to the death but any immigration statistics you may quote all predate the massive influx we are now seeing from Central America. Adding 2 million plus poor, illiterate immigrants every year plus the children they spawn can't possibly be in our best interests. And yeah, they still use Medicaid and WIC.

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2021, 01:01 PM
Because you want them in the system, not in the shadows...

But if your honest with your outrage, you don't want them at all...

True. I don't want these walkups. I'm absolutely fine with educated contributors to society like yourself who did it right.

ElNono
09-17-2021, 01:01 PM
Also, I don't see the outrage here with Felito going for a photo op and whine, and doing absolutely nothing about it. Maybe he was on his way to Cancun?

I know that's exactly the same thing he does with Texans, but pointing fingers at just one side looks disingenuous...

RandomGuy
09-17-2021, 01:02 PM

Ah. And there it is.

All illegal immigrants from Central America are "ignorant fucks" who are "overrunning" our country of 330,000,000.

The neighbors I had who were illegals from Central America never struck me as "ignorant fucks", nor did their kids who went to school with mine.

The best economic data I have seen about the net effect of such immigration says that they offer a net benefit to the economy to the tune of 90k each to GDP (net present value of all future cash flows) each.

90,000*200,000*12 = 216,000,000,000

So the OP is worried that adding 216Bn in economic growth that otherwise wouldn't occur is going to "overrun" us.

Scary brown people (insert creepy violin music here)!!!

:lol "we're not racist, but..."

ElNono
09-17-2021, 01:02 PM
True. I don't want these walkups. I'm absolutely fine with educated contributors to society like yourself who did it right.

Exactly. Even in the most rational economic and social argument you wouldn't take it because you're supposed to be incensed about it. So you're doing a good job in your role.

Thanks for the compliment, tbh

spurraider21
09-17-2021, 01:03 PM
I don't disagree with immigration, just that the government should not reward people who are not respecting the law. I also think that bringing people who are willing to accept lower wages doesn't help employees negociate better wages
you look at it as reward=bad, i look at it as being impractical to go around trying to apprehend and deport millions of people already here

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2021, 01:11 PM
Ah. And there it is.

All illegal immigrants from Central America are "ignorant fucks" who are "overrunning" our country of 330,000,000.

The neighbors I had who were illegals from Central America never struck me as "ignorant fucks", nor did their kids who went to school with mine.

The best economic data I have seen about the net effect of such immigration says that they offer a net benefit to the economy to the tune of 90k each to GDP (net present value of all future cash flows) each.

90,000*200,000*12 = 216,000,000,000

So the OP is worried that adding 216Bn in economic growth that otherwise wouldn't occur is going to "overrun" us.

Scary brown people (insert creepy violin music here)!!!

:lol "we're not racist, but..."

Fuck you. I'm not scared of brown people, but there are NO STATISTICS on immigrant benefits with the the volume of illegal crossings we are getting now.

RandomGuy
09-17-2021, 01:12 PM
That's no fucking surrender. Naturally you will defend every left wing liberal position to the death but any immigration statistics you may quote all predate the massive influx we are now seeing from Central America. Adding 2 million plus poor, illiterate immigrants every year plus the children they spawn can't possibly be in our best interests. And yeah, they still use Medicaid and WIC.

(shrugs)

What we are seeing is pent up demand built up in four years of almost total lockdown of legal paths to immigration.

Shut down the legal pathways, and people start taking other options.

If people and their kids want to come here, and by and large work their asses off, then have kids who do better than they did, that is a net gain in my book.

People are some of the most important assets of any country, and our birth rates are declining anyway.

Absent immigration, our economy stagnates, just like Japans.

and at this point, if they grow up and their citizen kids remember that racist dickheads like you called their parents "ignorant fucks" and they start voting for Democrats, fucking open the floodgates. I want as much as we can get, IMO, so that we get more and more votes to counter yours.

Suck it, you bigoted asshole.

Reck
09-17-2021, 01:13 PM
Welcome all

RandomGuy
Fuck you. I'm not scared of brown people, but there are NO STATISTICS on immigrant benefits with the the volume of illegal crossings we are getting now.

https://phys.org/news/2020-05-economic-benefits-illegal-immigration-outweigh.html

Winehole23
That's no fucking surrender. Naturally you will defend every left wing liberal position to the death but any immigration statistics you may quote all predate the massive influx we are now seeing from Central America. Adding 2 million plus poor, illiterate immigrants every year plus the children they spawn can't possibly be in our best interests. And yeah, they still use Medicaid and WIC.at a signifcantly lower rate than poor, illiterate Americans.

must be a cultural thing.

RandomGuy
09-17-2021, 01:16 PM

"they are overrunning us" = scared language.

You dont' see those statistics, because of the concerted effort of anti-immigration groups to "flood the zone" with studies that pretty much show only costs, and never talk about benefits.

You suck at critical thinking and never ask WHY that is. It is propaganda meant to show only one side of the story, and get people like you worked up. So here we are.

DarrinS
09-17-2021, 01:23 PM
The Democratic mayor of Del Rio seems to think its a problem.

Frenchfred
09-17-2021, 01:23 PM
you look at it as reward=bad, i look at it as being impractical to go around trying to apprehend and deport millions of people already here

That's why the US should increase the number of H1B visas to allow people to enter the country properly. People won't try to enter illegally if there is a legal way to do it.

This issue alone will ensure that democrats will lose the next elections.

RandomGuy
09-17-2021, 01:24 PM

Conclusion

Economists generally agree that the effects of immigration on the U.S. economy are broadly positive. Immigrants, whether high- or low-skilled, legal or illegal, are unlikely to replace native-born workers or reduce their wages over the long-term, though they may cause some short-term dislocations in labor markets. Indeed, the experience of the last few decades suggests that immigration may actually have significant long-term benefits for the native-born, pushing them into higher-paying occupations and raising the overall pace of innovation and productivity growth. Moreover, as baby boomers have begun moving into retirement in advanced economies around the world, immigration is helping to keep America comparatively young and reducing the burden of financing retirement benefits for a growing elderly population. While natives bear some upfront costs for the provision of public services to immigrants and their families, the evidence suggests a net positive return on the investment over the long term.

https://budgetmodel.wharton.upenn.edu/issues/2016/1/27/the-effects-of-immigration-on-the-united-states-economy

RandomGuy
09-17-2021, 01:26 PM
Description
The Economic and Fiscal Consequences of Immigration finds that the long-term impact of immigration on the wages and employment of native-born workers overall is very small, and that any negative impacts are most likely to be found for prior immigrants or native-born high school dropouts. First-generation immigrants are more costly to governments than are the native-born, but the second generation are among the strongest fiscal and economic contributors in the U.S. This report concludes that immigration has an overall positive impact on long-run economic growth in the U.S.

https://www.nap.edu/catalog/23550/the-economic-and-fiscal-consequences-of-immigration

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2021, 01:27 PM
(shrugs) yep. blue team votes at any cost.

RandomGuy
09-17-2021, 01:28 PM
If you only look at the costs... of course you will think it is a drain. Only looking at the costs = propaganda bullshit. IMO driven in no small part from pure racism, based on the kinds of shits who do these studies.

When both costs and benefits to the economy are considered, the positives outweigh the negatives by any balanced study I have read, and can find now.

RandomGuy
09-17-2021, 01:30 PM

RandomGuy
(shrugs) yep. blue team votes at any cost.

You fucks accuse us of doing that anyway. Why not actually do it, IMO.

:tu if it wins us power. If it takes away power from the evangelicals and the anti-science bullshit policies that leads to... GREAT.

Winehole23
Fuck you. I'm not scared of brown people, but there are NO STATISTICS on immigrant benefits with the the volume of illegal crossings we are getting now.Bullshit.

Carole Keeton Strayhorn did an audit fifteen years ago measuring the impact on Texas: positive overall.

https://files.texaspolicy.com/uploads/2018/08/16102134/Immigration-s-Impact-on-the-Texas-Economy.pdf
https://static.texastribune.org/media/documents/Undocumented_Immigrants_in_Texas.pdf
https://www.texasmonthly.com/burka-blog/data-from-2006-comptroller-study/

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2021, 01:34 PM
If you only look at the costs... of course you will think it is a drain. Only looking at the costs = propaganda bullshit. IMO driven in no small part from pure racism, based on the kinds of shits who do these studies.

When both costs and benefits to the economy are considered, the positives outweigh the negatives by any balanced study I have read, and can find now.

Coke is a hell of drug in moderation but too much will kill you. Same with food, and a million other things.

Almost anything in moderation is good, including immigration, but 2 million plus a year is totally uncharted waters. You think it's the tits, I think that long term it will hurt our country.

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2021, 01:36 PM
Bullshit.

Carole Keeton Strayhorn did an audit fifteen years ago measuring the impact on Texas: positive overall.

https://files.texaspolicy.com/uploads/2018/08/16102134/Immigration-s-Impact-on-the-Texas-Economy.pdf
https://static.texastribune.org/media/documents/Undocumented_Immigrants_in_Texas.pdf
https://www.texasmonthly.com/burka-blog/data-from-2006-comptroller-study/

How many immigrants a year were we absorbing in 2006.

Winehole23
09-17-2021, 01:37 PM
Coke is a hell of drug in moderation but too much will kill you. Same with food, and a million other things.

Almost anything in moderation is good, including immigration, but 2 million plus a year is totally uncharted waters. You think it's the tits, I think that long term it will hurt our country.hasn't so far, just keep fucking that football, Ted

Winehole23
09-17-2021, 01:39 PM
How many immigrants a year were we absorbing in 2006.roughly as many as we will this year, most likely

damn, look at those numbers under Ronald Reagan

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/southwest-border-fy-data-1.jpg

spurraider21
09-17-2021, 01:42 PM
That's why the US should increase the number of H1B visas to allow people to enter the country properly. People won't try to enter illegally if there is a legal way to do it.

not just H1B's

let in more immigrants, period.

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2021, 01:45 PM
roughly as many as we will this year, most likely

:lmao 2021 bar chart would be right off the top of the page if it was there.

DarrinS
09-17-2021, 01:47 PM
https://www.ksat.com/news/texas/2021/09/17/del-rio-closes-border-bridge-as-thousands-of-haitian-migrants-fleeing-disaster-and-unrest-seek-asylum/

Winehole23
09-17-2021, 01:51 PM
:lmao 2021 bar chart would be right off the top of the page if it was there.we'll see where we end up

you've given no support for your vague forbodings of anarchy, doom and mass dependency so far.

FrostKing
09-17-2021, 01:52 PM
Biden should airlift them to Afghanistan

Nathan89
09-17-2021, 02:08 PM

:tu if it wins us power. If it takes away power from the evangelicals and the anti-science bullshit policies that leads to... GREAT.

You are doing that and that's why you are being accused. Let's not pretend you are starting something reactively.

It's all about power. I'm glad you admit that. Now you can stop beating the leftist race baiting drum on the issue. But you won't because that's also about power. And as everyone can see you'll do anything to obtain power.

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2021, 02:10 PM
Biden should airlift them to Afghanistan

Abbott should back up about 400 busses to the Del Rio bridge and take them to the White House.

Nathan89
09-17-2021, 02:14 PM
Shouldn't be too difficult to partner with an African country we provide aid to and come to an agreement that they'll take all our illegals. Wouldn't take long for illegals to give up tbh.

SnakeBoy
09-17-2021, 02:18 PM
labor is definitely a commodity and has value. its why people pay for it. its not a political argument, it's an economical one. study after study confirms that influx of low skilled immigrant workers is a boon to the economy despite some up front costs, and does not really depress wages in a significant way. the groups of people most impacted by influxes of immigrant labor are the previous waves of immigrants, and some high school dropout natives you have net wage depression of like 1% over the long run (which is offset by the fact that costs go down for consumers as a result of more production of goods)

the people who are the biggest drain when it comes to financial burdens are retired old people. immigrants tend to be young and of working age, so they lower our average age as well, which is a good thing. there is some up front cost, sure, but thats why the goal should be to get them paying taxes to make that up.

its not my argument, its one that appears to be consensus among economists

broad study on the issue https://www.nber.org/system/files/working_papers/w12497/w12497.pdf
localized study on impact of florida workers after influx of cuban migrants https://davidcard.berkeley.edu/papers/mariel-impact.pdf
study from cato institute, a lbertarian/right think tank https://www.cato.org/cato-journal/fall-2017/does-immigration-reduce-wages

theres a lot on this subject... its fairly broadly agreed upon by academics in the field. there's one big name in the field, Borjas, who has the opposite conclusion, but he's something of an outlier.

I totally agree with that argument. Stealing the youth from other countries for cheap labor has always been a economic positive for our country. There have been those who have argued the immorality of doing so but as with any issue the the moral argument always gets push to the side when there are fat stacks to be made.

I think the one problem with that view is that it is looking in the rearview mirror and assuming the road ahead continues in the same direction. Considering we are entering an unprecedented time in history that assumption may prove wrong imo.

Nathan89
09-17-2021, 02:19 PM

Reality: it's about political power
Discussion: the economics behind illegals

Nathan89
09-17-2021, 02:23 PM

They don't believe in borders so this argument won't get you anywhere.

baseline bum
09-17-2021, 02:24 PM
Shouldn't be too difficult to partner with an African country we provide aid to and come to an agreement that they'll take all our illegals. Wouldn't take long for illegals to give up tbh.

Only if we can send our white supremacists there too.

SnakeBoy
09-17-2021, 02:32 PM
:tu if it wins us power.

lol us

Randomfag thinks he has power now :lol

Spurs Homer
09-17-2021, 02:32 PM
You are doing that and that's why you are being accused. Let's not pretend you are starting something reactively.

It's all about power. I'm glad you admit that. Now you can stop beating the leftist race baiting drum on the issue. But you won't because that's also about power. And as everyone can see you'll do anything to obtain power.

both are all about power - and the more important thing is what is done when in power?

Repukes in power = white supremacist policies to only help rich white people and screwing everyone else even at the expense of destroying the usa

dems in power= clumsily trying to help the poor and middle class and save the planet from climate change and saving the usa from total collapse

yet you morons are not in the 1% but continue your support of the repuke policies and destruction

cannot fix stupid

Thread
09-17-2021, 02:34 PM
Only if we can send our white supremacists there too.

- "You'll play hell gettin' it done."

- Randolph Scott - "Ride the High Country"

Thread
09-17-2021, 02:34 PM
Abbott should back up about 400 busses to the Del Rio bridge and take them to the White House.

Tell it, CC.

Testify!!!

koriwhat
09-17-2021, 02:38 PM

You lack a spine you fucking pussy

koriwhat
09-17-2021, 02:42 PM
cult/tribalism is the only reasonyou pussies are against fortifying our border and keeping illegals out.

clambake
09-17-2021, 02:50 PM
Don’t meth up your life, joey

ducks
09-17-2021, 02:57 PM
what's the problem, as you see it? why does this bother you?

Are you that stupid
How do you know they are not territorst ?

koriwhat
09-17-2021, 03:01 PM
Don’t meth up your life, joey

Obviously you have experience with meth however I don't and never have. Your weak trolling is as weak as you are you fucking pussy. :tu

spurraider21
09-17-2021, 03:04 PM
I totally agree with that argument. Stealing the youth from other countries for cheap labor has always been a economic positive for our country. There have been those who have argued the immorality of doing so but as with any issue the the moral argument always gets push to the side when there are fat stacks to be made.

I think the one problem with that view is that it is looking in the rearview mirror and assuming the road ahead continues in the same direction. Considering we are entering an unprecedented time in history that assumption may prove wrong imo.
dno about stealing youth. if people want to move to improve their lives, they should be able to. my family moved here from a different country to have better lives. i dno if the US stole them from the then soviet union

ElNono
09-17-2021, 03:36 PM
The Democratic mayor of Del Rio seems to think its a problem.

Humanitarian crises are always a problem.

ElNono
09-17-2021, 03:39 PM

The problem with H1Bs is that some companies are gaming the system, so without some form of reform, it's just not going to work.

Then again, this country has needed immigration reform for a long time now, and one party specifically does not want to touch that topic at all. Yet, to be completely fair as well, I don't see this Congress passing any meaningful reforms on immigration either despite having the votes.

ElNono
09-17-2021, 03:40 PM

Abbott is not in charge of immigration policy nor enforcement.

ElNono
09-17-2021, 03:42 PM
Obviously, the hope is that these people get distributed in rural america... the tears will probably solve the drought problem...

Adam Lambert
09-17-2021, 03:43 PM

You keep saying this but you still haven't explained how illegals impact political power.

ElNono
09-17-2021, 03:46 PM
You keep saying this but you still haven't explained how illegals impact political power.

Not that hard to understand... these people will very likely vote democrat only for the sole reason that the GOP hasn't even been close to shy about their xenophobia...

RandomGuy
09-17-2021, 03:58 PM
lol us

Randomfag thinks he has power now :lol

Ah the sound of flapping sphincters. Must be close to fall.

RandomGuy
09-17-2021, 04:03 PM

Almost anything in moderation is good, including immigration, but 2 million plus a year is totally uncharted waters. You think it's the tits, I think that long term it will hurt our country.

:lol "short-term negative demographic trends are going to be sustained over a long period of time in a area noted for falling birth-rates"

Mexico essentially emptied out as its birthrates fell, and it is the largest country in C.A. by far.

I am guessing we are simply seeing pent-up demand that will fall off over time. The rate of crossings is unsustainable, given the populations involved.

Faced with evidence of a net positive for the economy... you have a post hoc rationalization. i.e. bullshit you throw at the wall hoping it sticks, rather than admitting that the data and economic studies have merit.

Slave to the propaganda to the last. smh

RandomGuy
09-17-2021, 04:06 PM

They have kids that eventually vote as citizens.

Those kids are very, very cognizant of how racist republican fucks like Cosmic Cowboy talk about their parents, who they know worked their asses off to give them a better life.

They are not dumb.

Both Nathan and CC are essentially scared shitless that white people will be a minority in this country. Mostly because they know how they treat minorities today.

RandomGuy
09-17-2021, 04:17 PM
roughly as many as we will this year, most likely

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Mexico

Declining birth rates fits pretty well with the fall off after 2000.

The total fertility rate of Mexico for 2019 is less than replacement. Kind of hard to "overrun" a nation of 330,000,000 with a declining population about a third that size.

The remainder of central america pretty much has similar figures, and is collectively smaller than mexico.

CC and Nathans fear of scary brown people overwhelming the whiteness of the country is funny to watch tho.

Thread
09-17-2021, 04:25 PM

The total fertility rate of Mexico for 2019 is less than replacement. Kind of hard to "overrun" a nation of 330,000,000 with a declining population about a third that size.

The remainder of central america pretty much has similar figures, and is collectively smaller than mexico.

CC and Nathans fear of scary brown people overwhelming the whiteness of the country is funny to watch tho.

"The greatest people to ever trod this earth."

RandomGuy
09-17-2021, 04:25 PM

:lol

I am generally for immigration for the simple economic argument. Always have been. There is a moral case to be made as well.

At this point though, you racist, fascist, anti-science fucks are a direct threat to our freedoms, rights, and democracy.

So yeah, if it helps dilute your ability to destroy the country, great.

RandomGuy
09-17-2021, 04:27 PM
dno about stealing youth. if people want to move to improve their lives, they should be able to. my family moved here from a different country to have better lives. i dno if the US stole them from the then soviet union

A lot of people voted with their feet after the USSR left. It is part of why Russia is in some dire straights now, i.e. brain drain.

koriwhat
09-17-2021, 04:27 PM
At this point though, you racist, fascist, anti-science fucks are a direct threat to our freedoms, rights, and democracy.

You're so smart you continue to parrot the talking points of the establishment hacks in the WH to the MSM. Faux intellectuals like yourself are the real problem and weeds like yall need to be doused in herbicides.

Thread
09-17-2021, 04:30 PM
With Americans having less babies, these immigrants can save the US of A. Thread (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320)

They're breaking and entering, just like that unarmed woman who was shot to death 1/6.

Thread
09-17-2021, 04:31 PM
And you loved her Thread (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320). :lol

She's handy, that's for sure.

Winehole23
09-17-2021, 04:43 PM
Are you that stupid
How do you know they are not territorst ?how do we know you're not a terrorist?

Thread
09-17-2021, 05:57 PM
Just imagine, lower crime rate, high vaccination rate, low cost produce, and making babies cause white babies ain't no mo. :lol

"In the name of the greatest people who has ever trod this earth."

Thread
09-17-2021, 05:57 PM
Well ducks is a terrorist.

So is that cocksucker Gen. Milley. That mother fucker.

Adam Lambert
09-17-2021, 06:07 PM
Not that hard to understand... these people will very likely vote democrat only for the sole reason that the GOP hasn't even been close to shy about their xenophobia...

These people can't vote.

If their kids vote in 18 years there's nothing saying they won't vote GOP. Trump got a ton of Hispanic votes.

Thread
09-17-2021, 06:11 PM
These people can't vote.

If their kids vote in 18 years there's nothing saying they won't vote GOP. Trump got a ton of Hispanic votes.

Adam with a Friday afternoon delight...I'll be dead in-the-ground by then.

My Friday evening is saved!!!

Adam

Adam Lambert
09-17-2021, 06:22 PM
These people can't vote.

Hell, if Nathan's worldview is anywhere close to being accurate, we'll all be slaves to tyrannical blacks in 18 years so it's almost certain Dreamers will vote Republican (if there's even voting anymore)

steak n eggs
09-17-2021, 06:48 PM
We don't need borders, should just let them in. We also don't need a government or a country. Laws suck too.

Nathan89
09-17-2021, 07:02 PM

I am generally for immigration for the simple economic argument. Always have been. There is a moral case to be made as well.

So yeah, if it helps dilute your ability to destroy the country, great.

Beating a lot of leftist drums in one post: racist, fascist, etc.

Given your comments it's quite clear that you only look at the economic argument because you expect the illegals to bolster your political power. You are a threat to my freedoms and rights. The left hates white people and the country. Which is why a country without unity should not have any illegals and a strict and limited merit based legal immigration system. You however just want to wash out your opponents vote and grandstand about democracy.

Nathan89
09-17-2021, 07:06 PM
Just imagine, lower crime rate, high vaccination rate, low cost produce, and making babies cause white babies ain't no mo. :lol

In your warped worldview the white demo is keeping the crime rate high?

spurraider21
09-17-2021, 07:18 PM
We don't need borders, should just let them in. We also don't need a government or a country. Laws suck too.
this but unironically

ChumpDumper
09-17-2021, 07:19 PM
Bring in the Haitians and teach them to drive semis.

Nathan89
09-17-2021, 07:19 PM

I know you want to position your opponents as racists to deter people from reality. Anything to gain political power. But the reality is conservatives would be more willing to accept non-white people from Cuba than these people at the border. That highlights the reality but you want to beat your race baiting leftist drum. Calling every opposing view racist is the strategy of the left.

ChumpDumper
09-17-2021, 07:21 PM
I know you want to position your opponents as racists to deter people from reality. Anything to gain political power. But the reality is conservatives would be more willing to accept non-white people from Cuba than these people at the border. That highlights the reality but you want to beat your race baiting leftist drum. Calling every opposing view racist is the strategy of the left.Cubans give Republicans power.

spurraider21
09-17-2021, 07:33 PM
In your warped worldview the white demo is keeping the crime rate high?
immigrants commit less crime than natives

oddly, second generation immigrants who are more assimilated commit the same amount of crimes as natives. they become more violent as they become more like us :lol

Nathan89
09-17-2021, 07:39 PM
immigrants commit less crime than natives

oddly, second generation immigrants who are more assimilated commit the same amount of crimes as natives. they become more violent as they become more like us :lol

A post like his is a long-term outlook. So statistics on new arrivals is not a counter to my comment.

spurraider21
09-17-2021, 07:54 PM
A post like his is a long-term outlook. So statistics on new arrivals is not a counter to my comment.
yeah you were more concerned with the white race narrative when you also complain that "the other side" makes everything about race

immigrants commit less crime than natives. the myth that they make things more dangerous is just that, a myth.

ElNono
09-17-2021, 08:08 PM
These people can't vote.

Well, it wouldn't hurt to pull a Ronald Reagan and offer amnesty right after bringing them in, tbh...

ElNono
09-17-2021, 08:09 PM
Hell, if Nathan's worldview is anywhere close to being accurate, we'll all be slaves to tyrannical blacks in 18 years so it's almost certain Dreamers will vote Republican (if there's even voting anymore)

This assumes there would be a Republican party at that point in time...

ElNono
09-17-2021, 08:10 PM

I'll argue we do need borders... once we exchange Alabama and Tennessee for Cancun and Cabo, I don't really want those people coming back, tbh

Nathan89
09-17-2021, 08:19 PM
Biological realities and a morally bankrupt leftist ideology is a deadly mixture.

ElNono
09-17-2021, 08:23 PM
ok BernieBro :lol

DarrinS
09-17-2021, 08:41 PM
I'm fine with immigrants, its the volume that's concerning.

We can't absorb 1.5M - 2M per year.

These people need food, water, shelter, a place to shit, transportation, court dates. Its a clusterfuck.

DarrinS
09-17-2021, 08:49 PM
I'm fine with immigrants, its the volume that's concerning.

We can't absorb 1.5M - 2M per year.

These people need food, water, shelter, a place to shit, transportation, court dates. Its a clusterfuck.

And they need to be tested for covid.

Moar resources devoted to non-Americans.

ducks
09-17-2021, 08:54 PM
The illegals refuse shots
Bringing covid here making others sick
But keep them coming in liberal logic

spurraider21
09-17-2021, 09:15 PM
Biological realities and a morally bankrupt leftist ideology is a deadly mixture.
The left makes everything about race!

but look at the skull shape of black people!

FrostKing
09-18-2021, 01:07 AM
Stealing their willing and able man power should do wonders for Haiti's future. Carry on.

Winehole23
09-18-2021, 02:48 AM
deportation

Thread
09-18-2021, 06:04 AM
deportation

I'll believe it when I see it, that cocksucker Biden don't know where the truth lets off and the tall tales begins, that mother fucker.

ElNono
09-18-2021, 08:18 AM
deportation

Hopefully they're sending aid along with it. I'm generally against foreign aid, but this is a humanitarian crisis after the earthquake, not sending money to buy guns and shit.

boutons_deux
09-18-2021, 08:44 AM
Haitians fleeing Haiti because it's unlivable from the earthquake and the 100+ years of USA abuse from imperial Manifest Destiny, the same reason that so many Central, South Americans flee their countries.

Everywhere America intervenes, the reliable result is huge fuckup.

DarrinS
09-18-2021, 11:43 AM
deportation

Xenophobes!!!

Trill Clinton
09-18-2021, 11:47 AM
Haitians fleeing Haiti because it's unlivable from the earthquake and the 100+ years of USA abuse from imperial Manifest Destiny, the same reason that so many Central, South Americans flee their countries.

Powerful post

Ef-man
09-18-2021, 12:03 PM
The illegals refuse shots
Bringing covid here making others sick
But keep them coming in liberal logic

70% vaccination rate is fucking high. :lmao

Ducks' is worried as he heard that the illegals will take his job as they can repair more computers a day than the average Yuma computer repairman!

Really, how hard is it to tell people to turn their computers off/on?

Dang, that explains his fear, the illegals speak better English than ducks!

ChumpDumper
09-18-2021, 12:18 PM
Xenophobes!!!On the whole, we are.

DMC
09-18-2021, 12:51 PM

Fleeing to the country that made their country unlivable.

Haiti was such a powerhouse before.

SnakeBoy
09-18-2021, 11:22 PM

ChumpDumper
09-18-2021, 11:39 PM
1439245698768285711Impossible. Your Abbott parked all those cars there.

DMC
09-19-2021, 12:05 AM
Hopefully they're sending aid along with it. I'm generally against foreign aid, but this is a humanitarian crisis after the earthquake, not sending money to buy guns and shit.

I think they'll send Sean Penn.

DMC
09-19-2021, 12:08 AM

Imagine being 5 years old and you and your mother have to walk across a desert through a river to get to some place you have zero idea about. I get the concern about hordes of people but there's a human toll.

SnakeBoy
09-19-2021, 12:13 AM
Imagine being 5 years old and you and your mother have to walk across a desert through a river to get to some place you have zero idea about. I get the concern about hordes of people but there's a human toll.

Imagine the 5 year olds excitement about an airplane ride back to Haiti after doing all that

ElNono
09-19-2021, 12:20 AM

I thought Gov Hotwheels got it under control...

SnakeBoy
09-19-2021, 12:25 AM

Impossible. Your Abbott parked all those cars there.

Repugs! amirite?

ElNono
09-19-2021, 12:28 AM

Repugs! amirite?

Well, no. I mean, he's campaigning, and looking for the idiot vote, so he posts stupid stuff for the gullible.

That's what I was referencing (I suspect Chump too).

SnakeBoy
09-19-2021, 12:32 AM
Well, no. I mean, he's campaigning, and looking for the idiot vote, so he posts stupid stuff for the gullible.

Whatever he's gotta do to get reelected is fine by me. Don't want a Gov Huffines or Gov West.

ElNono
09-19-2021, 12:47 AM
Whatever he's gotta do to get reelected is fine by me. Don't want a Gov Huffines or Gov West.

Is Beto gonna run, or is he gonna chicken out again?

ChumpDumper
09-19-2021, 02:22 AM

Impossible. Your Abbott parked all those cars there.

Repugs! amirite?

https://twitter.com/GregAbbott_TX/status/1439364178305765380?s=19

I don't know-- maybe park the cars end to end instead of side by side?

https://c.tenor.com/vTFUxaAPP58AAAAd/shrug-idk.gif

ducks
09-19-2021, 10:08 AM

No home no money no job
But liberals want to give them home money but they are criminals and have no money
Let the un help them it is not usa responsibility

ducks
09-19-2021, 10:10 AM
Imagine the 5 year olds excitement about an airplane ride back to Haiti after doing all that

Imagine later realizing what a terrible criminal mother they have

ducks
09-19-2021, 10:12 AM
"Every day that we don't get this resolved, that brings more drugs into the country, more COVID, more crime, and more people," Paxton

Adam Lambert
09-19-2021, 10:31 AM
Drug mules aren't coming into the country in packs of hundereds of people. For a criminal, Paxton's pretty ignorant about crime.

CosmicCowboy
09-19-2021, 10:49 AM
Drug mules aren't coming into the country in packs of hundereds of people. For a criminal, Paxton's pretty ignorant about crime.

If the border patrol is overwhelmed with dealing with illegal immigrants they can't be focusing on drug interdiction. Why is this concept so difficult for you?

ChumpDumper
09-19-2021, 10:54 AM
Another argument for legalization tbh.

Adam Lambert
09-19-2021, 10:55 AM
If the border patrol is overwhelmed with dealing with illegal immigrants they can't be focusing on drug interdiction. Why is this concept so difficult for you?

It's difficult for me to understand why we need border patrol to deal with the rushes of women and children migrants, seems like that's a different job description altogether. It would be a better fit for social workers or other humanitarian aid, but I know you guys don't want to treat these people like humans.

Trill Clinton
09-19-2021, 11:10 AM
Why do the afghan refugees get to stay but the Haitian refugees get flown back expeditiously? Kinda fucked up tbh.

CosmicCowboy
09-19-2021, 11:18 AM
Another argument for legalization tbh.

Fentanyl?

Adam Lambert
09-19-2021, 11:38 AM
Why do the afghan refugees get to stay but the Haitian refugees get flown back expeditiously? Kinda fucked up tbh.

We owe it more to the Afghans than the Haitians, for one thing. Especially the ones who were helping us over there.

ChumpDumper
09-19-2021, 12:19 PM
Fentanyl?Most of that shit just gets mailed in.

If the other shit gets legalized, no need for that shit.

DMC
09-19-2021, 12:24 PM

Skin color most likely.

SnakeBoy
09-19-2021, 01:18 PM
Is Beto gonna run, or is he gonna chicken out again?

Looks like it's a go

ElNono
09-19-2021, 02:05 PM
Looks like it's a go

It's Beto, I'll believe when I see it.

CosmicCowboy
09-19-2021, 04:23 PM
What a fucking embarrassing governors race. Shame on Texas.

Dirks_Finale
09-19-2021, 04:33 PM
We owe it more to the Afghans than the Haitians, for one thing. Especially the ones who were helping us over there.

Don't look now, but you are actually making the Trump case for immigration based on merit :lol

But you are correct. We totally owe it to the Afghans who were loyal to us.

Dirks_Finale
09-19-2021, 04:35 PM
Looks like it's a go

Do it, Robert Francis O'Rourke. Please.

SnakeBoy
09-19-2021, 04:58 PM
Don't look now, but you are actually making the Trump case for immigration based on merit :lol

SnakeBoy
09-19-2021, 10:37 PM

They're building a grass hut village lol

pgardn
09-19-2021, 10:45 PM
Where is all the help Abbott called for?
He said he would fix it himself since Biden is incapable.
This is working out like the wind turbines freezing excuse.

SnakeBoy
09-19-2021, 10:47 PM
Biden is incapable.

True

ElNono
09-20-2021, 01:10 AM
Old Joe not fucking around... sending them all on vacation to Haiti...

daboom1
09-20-2021, 01:29 AM
Biden is incapable.

MultiTroll
09-20-2021, 01:30 AM
Looks like it's a go
Now can we get one of Hot Wheels kids to come out as gay?

Or maybe Cruz's kid as a tranny?

ElNono
09-20-2021, 01:57 AM
lmao Old Joe shitting all over Hotwheels and his useless parked cars.

Frenchfred
09-20-2021, 06:57 AM

But you are correct. We totally owe it to the Afghans who were loyal to us.

We owe it to the Afghans because we invaded their country.

Xevious
09-20-2021, 09:20 AM
I'm not okay with the situation because it's a humanitarian and public health nightmare, not because I'm scared of the brown boogieman raping and pillaging across the countryside. I don't pretend to know what the solution is though.

Thread
09-20-2021, 10:14 AM
I'm not okay with the situation because it's a humanitarian and public health nightmare, not because I'm scared of the brown boogieman raping and pillaging across the countryside. I don't pretend to know what the solution is though.

Oh, you're a real fuckin' help, X. Eat your fuckin' breakfast and GO TO WORK!!!

Xevious
09-20-2021, 04:03 PM
Oh, you're a real fuckin' help, X. Eat your fuckin' breakfast and GO TO WORK!!!

Nathan89
09-20-2021, 05:51 PM
https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1440067462075019268?s=20

The left doesn't have standards. They just have their agenda.

baseline bum
09-20-2021, 05:54 PM

:cry Ashli Babbit dindu nuffin :cry

Ef-man
09-20-2021, 05:55 PM

Right makes up shit to suit their agenda, par.

SnakeBoy
09-20-2021, 06:08 PM

They're not going to end up in the countryside. I'm sure of that.

Splits
09-20-2021, 06:14 PM

MEDIC!

:lmao

spurraider21
09-20-2021, 06:14 PM
matt walsh is one of the most fragile people in media

Thread
09-20-2021, 06:19 PM

Thread
09-20-2021, 06:20 PM

Tell it, Nathan.

Testify!!!

ElNono
09-20-2021, 06:27 PM
MEDIC!

playblair
09-20-2021, 06:34 PM
left getting exposed as hypocrites again

Ef-man
09-20-2021, 11:45 PM