PDA

View Full Version : Murixah is back! FRANCE RECALLS AMBASSADOR FROM US CITING US BACKSTABBING FROM AUSSIE SUB DEAL

hater
09-17-2021, 03:02 PM
:lmao were back

:lmao first time in history

France has thrown us in the trash bin :lol

UK disgusted at our botched afghan exit

Germany thinks we are a land of clowns :lol

:lol Biden

https://twitter.com/benjaminhaddad/status/1438951501607706635?s=19

hater
09-17-2021, 03:05 PM
:lmao

"We need to train these poodles how to take it up the ass and like it" :lol

How this retqrded looking clown is Pentagon voice is mindboggling :lol

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1438956646642880515?s=19

SnakeBoy
09-17-2021, 03:06 PM
Biden made a great America first move undermining the Frenchies and making the Aussie/UK military deal. I approved tbh.

Now if he'll just ink the bilateral UK trade deal that Trump started but couldn't finish due to covid.

DMX7
09-17-2021, 03:08 PM
UK disgusted at our botched afghan exit

I was actually curious what this meant for the UK and they seemed to have completely forgotten about Afghanistan already. I watched Boris Johnson's Q&A in the parliament. They love America again and love this new AUKUS deal. Even he labor party was showering Boris Johnson with praise! USA USA USA!

hater
09-17-2021, 03:10 PM
:lmao back in the club :lol

https://twitter.com/fugitivemama/status/1438953655563022340?s=19

hater
09-17-2021, 03:12 PM
:lmao M:lol cr:loln

DMX7
09-17-2021, 03:15 PM
Why is France more mad at us than Australia? It's was Australia's decision and they came to us, not the other way around or so it was reported.

Reck
09-17-2021, 03:17 PM
Hater is the new TSA.

Guy double downs on his retarded shtick every time his last one just failed. Give it a few days before you make one of your ill fated calls.

hater
09-17-2021, 03:19 PM
Why is France more mad at us than Australia? It's was Australia's decision and they came to us, not the other way around or so it was reported.

They recalled their amb from Kangarooland too :lol

These aussies are weird mofo. At least they could have.notified.france beforehand :lol

This onsession of trying to confront China..they gonna get wrecked :lol

USA will only.fight for.Australia till.the last Aussie is dead :lol

DMX7
09-17-2021, 03:21 PM
They recalled their amb from Kangarooland too :lol

These aussies are weird mofo. At least they could have.notified.france beforehand :lol

This onsession of trying to confront China..they gonna get wrecked :lol

USA will only.fight for.Australia till.the last Aussie is dead :lol

https://www.france24.com/en/asia-pacific/20210917-australian-pm-says-he-warned-france-that-submarine-deal-could-be-scrapped

Prime Minister Scott Morrison said on Friday he had raised the possibility that Australia might scrap a 2016 submarine deal with a French company in talks with the French president in June, rejecting French criticism that it had not been warned.

DMX7
09-17-2021, 03:24 PM
France didn't recall the French ambassador to the UK though. Looks like UK has really turned the tables here from the Brexit negotiations. They look much stronger now than they did back then.

SnakeBoy
09-17-2021, 03:36 PM

Biden is following the Trump plan for the new new world order

He is fucking the EU grifters and France is realizing they are hitched to a wagon with broken wheels

Jean-Yves Le Drian, France’s foreign minister, told Franceinfo radio that the submarine deal was a “unilateral, brutal, unpredictable decision” by the United States, and he compared the American move to the rash and sudden policy shifts common during the Trump administration.

Underscoring its fury, France canceled a gala scheduled for Friday at its embassy in Washington to mark the 240th anniversary of a Revolutionary War battle.

“This looks like a new geopolitical order without binding alliances,” said Nicole Bacharan, a researcher at Sciences Po in Paris. “To confront China, the United States appears to have chosen a different alliance, with the Anglo-Saxon world separate from France.”

Britain’s partnership with the United States in the deal is another irritant to France, after the British exit from the European Union and Mr. Johnson’s embrace of a “Global Britain” strategy aimed largely at the Indo-Pacific region. Longstanding French suspicion of an Anglophone cabal pursuing its own interests to the exclusion of France is never far beneath the surface.

I'm very pleased about this :tu

If Biden completely collapses NATO and the EU, I'll be voting for the senile old mummy in '24

SnakeBoy
09-17-2021, 03:40 PM
Little noticed is that Japan is moving forward with the new new world order deal they made with Trump

Japan Conducts Nationwide Military Exercise for First Time in 30 Years
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/japan-conducts-nationwide-military-exercise-first-time-30-years-193845

DMX7
09-17-2021, 03:44 PM
Little noticed is that Japan is moving forward with the new new world order deal they made with Trump

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/japan-conducts-nationwide-military-exercise-first-time-30-years-193845

I have so many problems with Trump that I truly can't count them all, but I will say that he also got South Korea to pay us more to subsidize our troop presence in South Korea. That needed to be done to be fair. Although Biden sealed the final deal which was fair.

hater
09-17-2021, 03:44 PM

Dont forget Biden admin is also rejoining forces w Israel. They will most likely fuck Iran soon.

Just like Trump planned it.

MAGA

SnakeBoy
09-17-2021, 03:59 PM
I have so many problems with Trump that I truly can't count them all, but I will say that he also got South Korea to pay us more to subsidize our troop presence in South Korea. That needed to be done to be fair. Although Biden sealed the final deal which was fair.

Well Trumps flaws were many but his greatness was recognizing the road to nowhere we were on by aimlessly following the post cold war global order, unlike Hillary. In the end he cut bilateral deals with everyone who matters going forward Japan, South Korea, Canada, Mexico, and almost the UK. Biden is following his plan :tu

The one country who could and should be a major force in the new new world order where the USA turns inward and is no longer the sole global security guarantor is France. France is still hitched to the EU/NATO and it does not serve their interest to remain so. They'll figure it out in time.

SnakeBoy
09-17-2021, 04:03 PM
Dont forget Biden admin is also rejoining forces w Israel. They will most likely fuck Iran soon.

Just like Trump planned it.

MAGA

Yeah that's the one spot where I'm not sure how things will turn out. Such a fucked up region. Rightfully Israel and Saudi should not exist and the Persians and Turks should dominate the region. Getting from here to there would be a bloodbath tho. Not sure it's avoidable in the long run.

Maybe we Brits can take over the mess they created again :lol

Thread
09-17-2021, 04:09 PM
:lmao

"We need to train these poodles how to take it up the ass and like it" :lol

How this retqrded looking clown is Pentagon voice is mindboggling :lol

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1438956646642880515?s=19

Of course they stipulate to mass child murder of a Friday.

tee, hee.

Thread
09-17-2021, 04:12 PM

I didn't even know those zipperheads were permitted to touch a gun, much less conduct war (((games.)))

I guess it's all right being just (((war games))) and not Sunday morning wake-up calls.

DMX7
09-17-2021, 04:15 PM
Well Trumps flaws were many but his greatness was recognizing the road to nowhere we were on by aimlessly following the post cold war global order, unlike Hillary. In the end he cut bilateral deals with everyone who matters going forward Japan, South Korea, Canada, Mexico, and almost the UK. Biden is following his plan :tu

The one country who could and should be a major force in the new new world order where the USA turns inward and is no longer the sole global security guarantor is France. France is still hitched to the EU/NATO and it does not serve their interest to remain so. They'll figure it out in time.

In Europe, the debate around significantly increased military spending is framed as a decision between either investing in weapons of war or investing in schools/healthcare/infrastructure... so military spending almost always losses out... and the debate can be framed that way because they know that with NATO the US will carry the lion's share of the defense burden in Europe. But maybe perceptions are changing of the NATO and the US.

hater
09-17-2021, 04:18 PM
Yeah that's the one spot where I'm not sure how things will turn out. Such a fucked up region. Rightfully Israel and Saudi should not exist and the Persians and Turks should dominate the region. Getting from here to there would be a bloodbath tho. Not sure it's avoidable in the long run.

Maybe we Brits can take over the mess they created again :lol

We are pulling our Patriots all of them out of Saudi. We are getting closer to qatar btw

Sauds must be scrambling

DMX7
09-17-2021, 04:19 PM
We are pulling our Patriots sll of them out of Saudi. We are getting closer to qatar btw

Qatar was basically the MVP partner in the Afghan airlift.

Winehole23
09-17-2021, 04:22 PM
over diesel powered subs?

sorry, France.

good move, Aussie.

DMX7
09-17-2021, 04:31 PM

sorry, France.

good move, Aussie.

I think they called it "the contract of the century" that was just lost.

SnakeBoy
09-17-2021, 04:32 PM
In Europe, the debate around significantly increased military spending is framed as a decision between either investing in weapons of war or investing in schools/healthcare/infrastructure... so military spending almost always losses out... and the debate can be framed that way because they know that with NATO the US will carry the lion's share of the defense burden in Europe. But maybe perceptions are changing of the NATO and the US.

Well this is why we haven't been able to have nice things. I think it was worth it post WWII because of the red menace but since their collapse we've just been pretty aimless about what the future should look like. It doesn't matter if you love/hate Trump, he changed the future. Left and right now agree it's time for America to step back from it's role #AmericaFirst

Of course if we step back who can step up. Well the same imperial powers who always have Japan, UK, France lead the way. This time with daddy America behind them (not in front) and always with the knowledge that daddy can spank the shit out of them if they go back to their old less desirable ways.

boutons_deux
09-17-2021, 04:37 PM
I think they called it "the contract of the century" that was just lost.

Losing a $33B deal is a huge deal for anybody. France is right to be pissed. That's a loss of good jobs for years.

hater
09-17-2021, 04:46 PM
Its just botched diplomacy tbqh

Im sure they could have spoken softly to France for weeks instead of rushing :lol

Another Biden internationql failure smh

Winehole23
09-17-2021, 05:01 PM
oh noes, we pissed off the mighty France

Reck
09-17-2021, 05:07 PM

Im sure they could have spoken softly to France for weeks instead of rushing :lol

Suddenly France is to be taken seriously.

SnakeBoy
09-17-2021, 07:50 PM
oh noes, we pissed off the mighty France

Suddenly France is to be taken seriously.

Fuck NATO and the EU we don't need them

muh Russia lefties agreeing with Trump now :lol

DMX7
09-17-2021, 08:17 PM
Well this is why we haven't been able to have nice things. I think it was worth it post WWII because of the red menace but since their collapse we've just been pretty aimless about what the future should look like. It doesn't matter if you love/hate Trump, he changed the future.

In Biden's defense, it was Obama/Biden that got NATO allies to pledge to spend 2%. Trump just made that pledge really famous. :lol

DMX7
09-17-2021, 08:18 PM

It would have been just as bad. It would have become public and turned into a month long spectacle. I don't see how it would have turned out better in any material sense.

SnakeBoy
09-17-2021, 08:40 PM
It would have been just as bad. It would have become public and turned into a month long spectacle. I don't see how it would have turned out better in any material sense.

There is no possible way to transition to the new new world order without plenty of bumps along the way. It will be a rocky decade ahead for the world but America should be fine.

My only fear is that bumbling Biden reacts to media headlines/approval ratings and get us bogged down in something really shitty. I like to hope he won't but then again he just droned an aide worker and his family because Tucker Carlson was calling him weak.

SnakeBoy
09-17-2021, 08:40 PM

I got dp'ed

hater
09-17-2021, 09:29 PM
:lmao leading us back to the 19th century :lol

https://twitter.com/jaebird88/status/1438966559200907267?s=19

Frenchfred
09-18-2021, 10:55 AM

sorry, France.

good move, Aussie.

Australia asked for non nuclear originally. France could also provide them with nuclear if they wanted, it is more expensive. After getting screwed over the sale of warships to Russia by the US and now this, I hope that Europe understands that the US cannot be trusted.

hater
09-18-2021, 11:17 AM
Australia asked for non nuclear originally. France could also provide them with nuclear if they wanted, it is more expensive. After getting screwed over the sale of warships to Russia by the US and now this, I hope that Europe understands that the US cannot be trusted.

Aussie wanted nuke subs. France had a project for that but it was getting delayed and delayed. And I think Aussie settled for the other.

Regardless. This deal with US will cost Australia a whole lot more $ and Australia wont be seeing any of these subs for at least 10 years. :lol

The only reason Aussie did this is because USA bullied them. They said either u are w us. Or u are against us.

Poor aussie cucks are now officially US bitch for at least a couple decades. USA will fight china till the last dead Australian :lol

Frenchfred
09-18-2021, 11:27 AM
Aussie wanted nuke subs. France had a project for that but it was getting delayed and delayed. And I think Aussie settled for the other.

Regardless. This deal with US will cost Australia a whole lot more $ and Australia wont be seeing any of these subs for at least 10 years. :lol

The only reason Aussie did this is because USA bullied them. They said either u are w us. Or u are against us.

Poor aussie cucks are now officially US bitch for at least a couple decades. USA will fight china till the last dead Australian :lol

Australia wanted the possibility to have nuclear submarines but after Fukushima it was not popular. The French submarines could have been upgraded from diesel to nuclear easily and that's what Australia liked at the time

hater
09-18-2021, 02:57 PM
Australia wanted the possibility to have nuclear submarines but after Fukushima it was not popular. The French submarines could have been upgraded from diesel to nuclear easily and that's what Australia liked at the time

"Popular"?

Do u really think Aussie gov give a shit about what its ppl think?

Frenchfred
09-18-2021, 11:37 PM
"Popular"?

it did since it went with the option of buying diesel subs upgradeable to nuclear later. Now, it seems that they don’t care anymore. Not a big deal, in the end Australians will get less jobs as I doubt that Americans will build nuclear subs there, not that I care.

SnakeBoy
09-18-2021, 11:52 PM
"Popular"?

:lol

DMC
09-19-2021, 12:03 AM

I got dp'ed

That sounds like TMI

DMC
09-19-2021, 12:04 AM
:lmao leading us back to the 19th century :lol

https://twitter.com/jaebird88/status/1438966559200907267?s=19

eh... that would be the 20th century.

DMX7
09-20-2021, 12:20 PM
it did since it went with the option of buying diesel subs upgradeable to nuclear later. Now, it seems that they don’t care anymore. Not a big deal, in the end Australians will get less jobs as I doubt that Americans will build nuclear subs there, not that I care.

We will have to see the details of the agreement but I think Australia probably is still going to require the submarines to be built in Australia but some of technical and design expertise will have to come from the US/UK.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
09-20-2021, 12:33 PM
france has a presidential election in the spring.

macron france great again by standing up to those oafish americans

hater
09-20-2021, 12:47 PM
france has a presidential election in the spring.

macron france great again by standing up to those oafish americans

Sad thing is everyone slaps.Macron around like a pussy :lol

Even that Dungeon Dragons playing incel who actually bitchslapped him to oblivion :lol

Frenchfred
09-20-2021, 01:20 PM
We will have to see the details of the agreement but I think Australia probably is still going to require the submarines to be built in Australia but some of technical and design expertise will have to come from the US/UK.

I don't think that the US will allow manufacturing of nuclear reactors in Australia and it is not something you put after.

There is already backlash in Australia and New Zealand
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/09/18/australia/nuclear-energy-climate-aukus-submarines-intl-cmd/index.html

Frenchfred
09-20-2021, 01:22 PM
Sad thing is everyone slaps.Macron around like a pussy :lol

Even that Dungeon Dragons playing incel who actually bitchslapped him to oblivion :lol

besides the vaccine passport, he has been a pretty bad president. No reform on retirement, unemployment benefits, civil servant status, immigration...Another mandate lost.

hater
09-21-2021, 08:41 AM
:lmao Aussie cucks.

Wont see a new sub until at least 2040s :lol most likely will not be able to afford them by then anyway :lol

All they did is submit to US and wi ooen a US nuclear Sub base down under

:lol Aussi3 cucks

It is not clear at all that Australia will find the money to actually pay for nuclear submarines. These are 50-100% more expensive that conventional ones. Australia also wants to make sure that at least 60% of the price flows back to Australian manufacturing. But there are no companies in Australia who have experience with work on nuclear technology. It is also unlikely that the U.S. or UK would let Australia gain such capacity.

There is also little chance that any of the envisioned new boats will be ready before 2040. By then Taiwan will likely be under Beijing's control and the naval primacy of China in the South China Sea will only have grown. The so far declared time frame and purpose of those boats is thereby questionable.

Perth will thereby be build up into a base that is compatible with the likely permanent stationing of U.S. nuclear submarines. These carry nuclear weapons.

The 'leased' boats, or at least their propulsion parts, would of course be still manned by U.S. or British sailors. The Australians already have problems retaining crews for their existing submarines. The few that will be available for the 'leased' boats will not be enough to run them. The Australians would pay largely for the privilege of being guests on board of doubtlessly U.S. commanded submarines.

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2021/09/the-fallout-from-the-aukus-deal.html#more

Frenchfred
09-21-2021, 08:48 AM
:lmao Aussie cucks.

Wont see a new sub until at least 2040s :lol most likely will not be able to afford them by then anyway :lol

All they did is submit to US and wi ooen a US nuclear Sub base down under

:lol Aussi3 cucks

It is not clear at all that Australia will find the money to actually pay for nuclear submarines. These are 50-100% more expensive that conventional ones. Australia also wants to make sure that at least 60% of the price flows back to Australian manufacturing. But there are no companies in Australia who have experience with work on nuclear technology. It is also unlikely that the U.S. or UK would let Australia gain such capacity.

There is also little chance that any of the envisioned new boats will be ready before 2040. By then Taiwan will likely be under Beijing's control and the naval primacy of China in the South China Sea will only have grown. The so far declared time frame and purpose of those boats is thereby questionable.

Perth will thereby be build up into a base that is compatible with the likely permanent stationing of U.S. nuclear submarines. These carry nuclear weapons.

The 'leased' boats, or at least their propulsion parts, would of course be still manned by U.S. or British sailors. The Australians already have problems retaining crews for their existing submarines. The few that will be available for the 'leased' boats will not be enough to run them. The Australians would pay largely for the privilege of being guests on board of doubtlessly U.S. commanded submarines.

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2021/09/the-fallout-from-the-aukus-deal.html#more

Australians getting screwed, I'm loving it :lmao

DMX7
09-21-2021, 09:15 AM
Australians getting screwed, I'm loving it :lmao

They've had slews of problems with the submarine project and there are a lot of unanswered questions here. It's a mess but it was really a mess under the old contract which is why they got out.

That said, this requirement for them to be mostly built in Australia is one of the things that's making the project so complicated. In the long run it would probably be faster and cheaper to just buy them "off the self" read made from the U.S. They can afford them but it'll just mean more debt which they'll be able to issue without any setbacks in the capital markets.

Frenchfred
09-21-2021, 12:47 PM
They've had slews of problems with the submarine project and there are a lot of unanswered questions here. It's a mess but it was really a mess under the old contract which is why they got out.

That said, this requirement for them to be mostly built in Australia is one of the things that's making the project so complicated. In the long run it would probably be faster and cheaper to just buy them "off the self" read made from the U.S. They can afford them but it'll just mean more debt which they'll be able to issue without any setbacks in the capital markets.

The French already were on course to have 60% of the jobs in Australia (they wanted 90% originally). The US won't transfer nuclear knowledge to Australia so the number of jobs will be drastically less.

This deal won't go anywhere, Australians don't want nuclear energy or submarines. New Zealand won't allow them in their territorial waters preventing Australia to go East. Nuclear submarines are 50 to 100% more expensive, if they complained about the price of the French submarines, they'll have a harder time with the nuclear versions. The first US submarine would be available in 2040 so much later.

At the end, this is their choice. France is losing about 8 billions as most of the money would have been spent in Australia. With a US/UK deal, most of the money will get out of Australia.

Thread
09-21-2021, 12:50 PM
The French already were on course to have 60% of the jobs in Australia (they wanted 90% originally). The US won't transfer nuclear knowledge to Australia so the number of jobs will be drastically less.

This deal won't go anywhere, Australians don't want nuclear energy or submarines. New Zealand won't allow them in their territorial waters preventing Australia to go East. Nuclear submarines are 50 to 100% more expensive, if they complained about the price of the French submarines, they'll have a harder time with the nuclear versions. The first US submarine would be available in 2040 so much later.

At the end, this is their choice. France is losing about 8 billions as most of the money would have been spent in Australia. With a US/UK deal, most of the money will get out of Australia.

I'm dizzy, fred. Bottom line:::which ever way it hurts mother fucker Biden is Jake with me.

P.S., Your mother's waitin'.

hater
09-21-2021, 01:05 PM

Yup this deal means not much sense when looked at. Aussies will most likely never see their own nuke subs or be able to pay for them or even maintain them.

This deal was to allow US and UK to immediately have a nuclear sub base in Perth. The drums of war are humming. We are most likely to see an armed conflict vs China in less than 5 years.

USA went to Aussie cucks and told them straight up. This is happening. You are either with us or against us. We will gladly make you pay if you dont join us know. The Aussie cucks had no choice but to bend over.

Thats it and thats all

Frenchfred
09-21-2021, 01:11 PM
Yup this deal means not much sense when looked at. Aussies will most likely never see their own nuke subs or be able to pay for them or even maintain them.

This deal was to allow US and UK to immediately have a nuclear sub base in Perth. The drums of war are humming. We are most likely to see an armed conflict vs China in less than 5 years.

USA went to Aussie cucks and told them straight up. This is happening. You are either with us or against us. We will gladly make you pay if you dont join us know. The Aussie cucks had no choice but to bend over.

Thats it and thats all

I don't think that there will be a real war. This will be like the cold war except this time China will win the race.

Winehole23
10-14-2022, 10:52 AM
apparently deindustrialization has strategic drawbacks.

Australia has close to zero chance of getting a submarine from the United States’ current program, experts say, as yet another report (https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/RL/RL32418)shows the US is struggling to meet its own needs.

Defence is facing a capability gap (https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/jun/16/australian-built-conventional-submarines-vital-to-fill-looming-capability-gap-says-defence-thinktank) as the existing Collins-class fleet retires and hopes fade of getting a new submarine under the Aukus deal before 2040.

Under the Aukus (https://www.theguardian.com/world/aukus) deal, Australia will buy at least eight submarines from either the US or the United Kingdom.

Former defence minister Peter Dutton suggested the US might give Australia a couple of its boats, a suggestion that was largely dismissed (https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/jun/10/peter-duttons-claim-he-planned-to-buy-us-nuclear-subs-political-point-scoring-defence-experts-say).

The latest report to Congress on the progress of the US’s shipbuilding efforts show the submarines “experienced cost growth” in the early part of the program, and now there’s a shortage of spare parts, maintenance delays for existing boats, and concerns about the shipyards’ capacity.

Complications including, but not limited to, the pandemic have seen delays in production of the US navy’s Virginia-class submarines.

“Some observers have expressed concern about the industrial base’s capacity for executing such a workload without encountering bottlenecks or other production problems in one or both of these programs,” the report said.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jul/20/australia-almost-no-chance-to-buy-any-submarine-from-current-us-building-program-experts-say