PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Hate Poop For The Most, TBH?

UNT Eagles 2016
09-21-2021, 04:01 PM
Tbh.

I honestly can't decide.

Commie Lives Matter
09-21-2021, 05:38 PM
I love Gregg Popovich.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
09-21-2021, 05:41 PM
I guess if he wasn't coach, you wouldn't be on this board ... so, that

widowmaker
09-21-2021, 05:53 PM
I could come up with more reasons of why i hate faggits on this board.

CapitalEmm
09-21-2021, 09:35 PM
Snowflake ass people are mad at the political stuff because deep down they know Pop is right.

If anything I’m more mad at him bringing Manu off the bench his entire career. Manu was probably a top 3 SG most seasons, but now he might not even be first ballot HoF because casual fans think he’s bench-tier.

ismael-robert
09-21-2021, 09:48 PM
Smelling bad

MarCowMar
09-21-2021, 11:36 PM
It's closer than I would have guessed.

Sign of a well-made poll.

offset formation
09-21-2021, 11:45 PM

The entirety of Spurstalk MAGA is gonna answer one way and one way only because of rote idiocy, the rest will split between the other two rational options. Ergo, a poll that looks equally balanced when in reality those daft clanfolk and just daft.

daslicer
09-22-2021, 12:46 AM
I'm surprised you still have a bunch of idiots who believe Kawhi could have still somehow stayed in SA if it wasn't for Pop.

spurs10
09-22-2021, 01:23 AM
This is a hard one. I guess it's toss up between being 'the most winning team in all team sports for 20 years' and '5 NBA championships in 15 years.' Him taking the USA Olympic Team to a gold medal also is a great reason to "hate" him.

Would the OP please come round out our rock garden? He will be one of the dimmest rocks we have, but he won't know the difference.

RC_Drunkford
09-22-2021, 01:32 AM
where is the military pecking order option?

Fireball
09-22-2021, 02:00 AM
Hate is a strong word i will not associate with Pop ...

KobesAchilles
09-22-2021, 02:06 PM
nothing really. Pop has been great for San Antonio. He established a culture, helped usher in championships, and is a BIG part of the community. There's nothing to really hate him for and so much to be grateful for. I guess what hurt my fandom the most was game 6. but I put that on the players rather than the coach.

Budkin
09-22-2021, 03:24 PM
No.

lebomb
09-22-2021, 05:14 PM
Tbh.

I honestly can't decide.

Get ya punk ass outta here. Go back to North Texas. Pop coached the Spurs to 5 rings. There is nothing we hate about him. Calling him Poop is so disrespectful.

Mods should shut you and this thread down for such blaspheme. :flipoff

Leetonidas
09-22-2021, 05:36 PM
Diaw/West combo that got destroyed by OKC in 2016 and Pop refused to adjust.

jbspurs
09-22-2021, 06:14 PM
I hate Pop when he decide to not play a bench player after a solid outing.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-22-2021, 06:52 PM
Get ya punk ass outta here. Go back to North Texas. Pop coached the Spurs to 5 rings. There is nothing we hate about him. Calling him Poop is so disrespectful.

Mods should shut you and this thread down for such blaspheme. :flipoff
I'm actually in West Michigan right now. First day of fall... trees starting to change color outside... high of 56 degrees, overcast day, just gorgeous weather, couldn't be more perfect outside. Enjoy your 98 degree / 110 heat index first day of "fall" in Shitexas, :lmao

UNT Eagles 2016
09-22-2021, 06:53 PM
Diaw/West combo that got destroyed by OKC in 2016 and Pop refused to adjust.

Oh yeah, Diaw/West.

But what about Bonner and Blair when played together to the max against, say, Phoenix in '10 or Memphis in '11? That was a dynamic duo, no? :)

UNT Eagles 2016
09-22-2021, 06:56 PM
nothing really. Pop has been great for San Antonio. He established a culture, helped usher in championships, and is a BIG part of the community. There's nothing to really hate him for and so much to be grateful for. I guess what hurt my fandom the most was game 6. but I put that on the players rather than the coach.

Really? Who was going to going to grab a critical defensive rebound against a Chris Bosh in that situation? Certainly not soft-ass Diaw...

Ozballer
09-22-2021, 07:10 PM
Nothing to hate about the man, quite the opposite. However, if he was "over himself" he should have quit the Spurs a few years back allowing for a proper rebuild. He is responsible for the limbo of nothingness the team is at right now and has been for a few years. He simply doesn't see it that way because of his ego.
The team needs a young, hungry, forward thinking coach right now that can plan a future for the organisation. Pop, for obvious reasons, is not that person any longer and for obvious reasons too, no one will challenge his authority internally, he will call his own number. Let's hope he does it sooner than later.

John B
09-22-2021, 07:14 PM
The Manu situation was necessary. It was a genius move and both knew it. What I couldn’t get over was not signing Scola, which could’ve meant 1-2 rings, with Scola banging against Pau, Randolph, Ibaka. Possibly Timmy tying MJ or surpassing ring count and in GOAT conversation, preventing Kobe from his 4th and 5th ring, etc. That move was the only thing I regret Spurs doing. With Kawhi, he was gone and nothing the PATFO could’ve done.

Leetonidas
09-22-2021, 07:24 PM
Oh yeah, Diaw/West.

But what about Bonner and Blair when played together to the max against, say, Phoenix in '10 or Memphis in '11? That was a dynamic duo, no? :)

Spurs '10 and '11 teams were pretty meh. 2016 was probably the best non title Spurs team ever except maybe 2013. Spurs should have been playing the Cavs in the finals that year and we were robbed of an epic series against pre Durant Warriors in the WCF all because Pop let Diaw and West get obliterated on the glass and didn't adjust at all. Really the most glaring one to me. Especially since it was Tim's last year

poopbox
09-22-2021, 10:11 PM
Not trading Kawhi for young players and lottery picks is unforgiveable. He could have easily just held on to him until a team got desperate. We could have easily gotten the haul the pelicans got for AD if Pop wasn't such a pussy. We could have gotten every single draft pick from the clippers for eternity + shai if Pop wasn't such a pussy.

ismael-robert
09-22-2021, 10:20 PM
Today's high was 87

Ed Helicopter Jones
09-22-2021, 11:49 PM

Bend over. I’ll show you a well-made pole.

Ed Helicopter Jones
09-22-2021, 11:50 PM
It was just too easy….

tim_duncan_fan
09-23-2021, 02:20 AM
Reeeee basketball coaches should be racist reeee!

smh

lefty
09-23-2021, 08:44 AM
Texas is racist TBH

rjv
09-23-2021, 12:55 PM
I guess if he wasn't coach, you wouldn't be on this board ... so, that

this response should be added to the poll. it's dead on.

Saitam
09-23-2021, 03:30 PM
Benching TD on the final seconds of game 6 back in 2013 finals. :bang

Saitam
09-23-2021, 03:33 PM
Trading for Richard Jefferson in 2009.

KobesAchilles
09-24-2021, 12:09 AM
Really? Who was going to going to grab a critical defensive rebound against a Chris Bosh in that situation? Certainly not soft-ass Diaw...
Just make a fucking free throw tbh. Not like Pop told them to miss. Also he told Danny not to leave Ray Allen’s side so…

Spurtacular
09-24-2021, 02:18 AM
The DeRozan trade was complete garbage with all due respect to Poetl.
You make Kawhi sit out then until someone offers some equitable offer.
It's not like tanking ain't worth a better draft pick; so double bonus.
Gregg couldn't stand the thought of his playoff streak being dashed though.
He couldn't be taking the hit on his all-time w/l record either.
He should've moved upstairs and saved his ego and done right by the team.

lebomb
09-24-2021, 06:53 AM
I'm actually in West Michigan right now. First day of fall... trees starting to change color outside... high of 56 degrees, overcast day, just gorgeous weather, couldn't be more perfect outside. Enjoy your 98 degree / 110 heat index first day of "fall" in Shitexas, :lmao

Just went to that shithole a couple of years ago. Enjoy freezin your arse off starting in October, enjoy your rusted piece of shiz vehicles and salt all over the gat-damned place. Oh yeah, dont forget to shovel the 37ft of snow you mufawkuhs will see this winter. :claw

MultiTroll
09-24-2021, 08:19 AM
Also he told Danny not to leave Ray Allen’s side so…
Link?

TheGreatYacht
09-24-2021, 01:23 PM
His stubbornness and ego. The guy and whole Spurs organization wouldn't be shit without Tim Duncan.

Thomas82
09-25-2021, 10:19 AM
Nothing to hate about the man, quite the opposite. However, if he was "over himself" he should have quit the Spurs a few years back allowing for a proper rebuild. He is responsible for the limbo of nothingness the team is at right now and has been for a few years. He simply doesn't see it that way because of his ego.
The team needs a young, hungry, forward thinking coach right now that can plan a future for the organization. Pop, for obvious reasons, is not that person any longer and for obvious reasons too, no one will challenge his authority internally, he will call his own number. Let's hope he does it sooner than later.

+1

I couldn't have said it better.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-28-2021, 08:44 PM
Just went to that shithole a couple of years ago. Enjoy freezin your arse off starting in October, enjoy your rusted piece of shiz vehicles and salt all over the gat-damned place. Oh yeah, dont forget to shovel the 37ft of snow you mufawkuhs will see this winter. :claw

oh no Ill be wintering in tx, just hope the power doesn't go out a fucking week like last time

Millennial_Messiah
10-05-2021, 09:22 PM
Poop is a faggot, tbh.

Spurs oman
10-06-2021, 04:36 PM
I love pop .. but benching timmy was one of his worse decisions