PDA

View Full Version : Free Baseline Bum Petition

DMC
09-25-2021, 10:56 PM
Vote here to free BB who has been banned for what was surely an anxiety fueled meltdown on the NBA forum, caused by COVID 19.

hater
09-25-2021, 10:59 PM
Thats my homey

Tbqh hes been a kettle about to blow for a while. Not sure what actually happened but Ill always stand behind this nig hes good people :tu

hater
09-25-2021, 10:59 PM
Thats my homey

Tbqh hes been a kettle about to blow for a while. Not sure what actually happened but Ill always stand behind this nig hes good people :tu

Trainwreck2100
09-25-2021, 11:55 PM
probably just a timeout

Winehole23
09-26-2021, 01:01 AM
what happened?

General Virtue
09-26-2021, 01:34 AM
what happened?

Winehole23
09-26-2021, 01:43 AM
2016tear the page off the calendar, dude. it's 2021.

ElNono
09-26-2021, 02:17 AM
what happened?

Allergic reaction to derp's typical loser attention whoring... made a forum run on the NBA section, tbh... he'll be back soon.

General Virtue
09-26-2021, 03:15 AM
tear the page off the calendar, dude. it's 2021.

You still cried for four years. And you stomped your feet when you thought your cheating wouldn't hold up.

rmt
09-26-2021, 07:30 AM
I don't know what happened, but he should be allowed to say what he wants.

Reck
09-26-2021, 08:20 AM
Allergic reaction to derp's typical loser attention whoring... made a forum run on the NBA section, tbh... he'll be back soon.

So essentially derp induced a meltdown that led to a ban? Lol admins on ST.

BB is an OG. Where are the mods when it comes to derp shitting on this section, I wonder?

Winehole23
09-26-2021, 08:24 AM
You still cried for four years. And you stomped your feet when you thought your cheating wouldn't hold up.Pure projection. I've always been a frequent poster.

Sorry for your loss.

Thread
09-26-2021, 08:28 AM
tear the page off the calendar, dude. it's 2021.

No.

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

Thread
09-26-2021, 08:28 AM
You still cried for four years. And you stomped your feet when you thought your cheating wouldn't hold up.

GD rights.

Tell it, General.

Testify!!!

Thread
09-26-2021, 08:29 AM

That's it & that's all.

pgardn
09-26-2021, 08:50 AM

How about saying/giving your address in Florida and asking for you to be executed?

pgardn
09-26-2021, 08:52 AM
That's it & that's all.

Damn straight you will say that in 2020, 2021, and to your death.
Hold that close to your heart till eternity. Its a very significant year. The year we elected, in a democracy, a total buffoon for president.

Thread
09-26-2021, 08:53 AM

Thread
09-26-2021, 08:54 AM
Damn straight you will say that in 2020, 2021, and to your death.
Hold that close to your heart till eternity. Its a very significant year. The year we elected, in a democracy, a total buffoon for president.

You ain't taken (it) back yet.

Chop/chop.

pgardn
09-26-2021, 09:00 AM
You ain't taken (it) back yet.

Chop/chop.

There is no "it" to take back.

Thread
09-26-2021, 09:02 AM
There is no "it" to take back.

You ruined a fine, budding relationship. And that is a dirty shame.

pgardn
09-26-2021, 09:07 AM
You ruined a fine, budding relationship. And that is a dirty shame.

There is no relationship if the truth is too hard to handle.
If you could actually understand that your elected buffoon lost you a presidency in an unprecedented fashion as an incumbent it would calm you down. But hate and revenge keeps some people alive. And thats ok, I guess. Seems like a waste, but ok.

Thread
09-26-2021, 09:08 AM
There is no relationship if the truth is too hard to handle.
If you could actually understand that your elected buffoon lost you a presidency in an unprecedented fashion as an incumbent it would calm you down. But hate and revenge keeps some people alive. And thats ok, I guess. Seems like a waste, but ok.

Take (it) back and we can rebuild our relationship.

pgardn
09-26-2021, 09:10 AM
Take (it) back and we can rebuild our relationship.

I always respect older folks opinion till they prove otherwise.
I like some of your takes on the human condition via movies.

Im good.

Thread
09-26-2021, 09:13 AM
I always respect older folks opinion till they prove otherwise.
I like some of your takes on the human condition via movies.

Im good.

Typical. You're too good to stipulate to fault, so you brazen it out.

pgardn
09-26-2021, 09:20 AM
Typical. You're too good to stipulate to fault, so you brazen it out.

Im good with you in some aspects of our common interest.
Thats good enough. It has nothing to do with me being good as a person. By my reasoning anyways.

Thread
09-26-2021, 09:21 AM
Im good with you in some aspects of our common interest.
Thats good enough. It has nothing to do with me being good as a person. By my reasoning anyways.

Then take (it) back.

Chop/chop.

pgardn
09-26-2021, 09:27 AM
Then take (it) back.

Chop/chop.

I have no idea what to take back.
But on the whole, I dont like to see people unhappy.
I dont bask in the glory of making people feel bad.
I am much more likely to be pleasant and make friends with people face to face.

Th'Pusher
09-26-2021, 09:30 AM

That’s right rmt. Free speech and individual responsibility. You’re like a Jordan Peterson doll.

Isitjustme?
09-26-2021, 11:37 AM

Speaking of cry babies who don't want to accept reality, how's the Arizona recount going?

Adam Lambert
09-26-2021, 11:44 AM
I thought everyone was ignoring Derp and his "Welcome to Marwin" troup of friend-replacement alts, what happened to that?

spurraider21
09-26-2021, 12:14 PM
Meh. The counter spamming is as bad as the spamming in the moment.

juse use ElNono’s thread blocker and move on. Bum deserved a timeout. Hope he’s back soon.

i haven’t seen a derp post or thread for weeks now and it’s been great

Thread
09-26-2021, 12:20 PM
Speaking of cry babies who don't want to accept reality, how's the Arizona recount going?

Like shaved pussy. We gummed up the works, muddied the waters, threw salt down the wells, mooned the mother fucker squattin' in the White House,,,

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

hater
09-26-2021, 12:21 PM
So baseline posted someones address??

Thread
09-26-2021, 12:28 PM
I have no idea what to take back.
But on the whole, I dont like to see people unhappy.
I dont bask in the glory of making people feel bad.
I am much more likely to be pleasant and make friends with people face to face.

We had a good thing going, forging a fine relationship even though we agree on very little. Then inexplicably you intimated that I threatened mother fucker General Milley...baiting me to clarify that I had. I was astounded. Never saw it coming from you.

That would be something that Dumps, or, bouts would attest to and I'd let it pass because that is who they are and I accept their behavior, but you? No. Broke my heart. You shouldn't a done that.

I implore you to take it back.

Thread
09-26-2021, 12:37 PM
He's not been doing well health wise and I surmise that was a reason as to why he did cross the line now.
I've never lodged a vote upon one these (Polls). It was my religion.

I will make an exception.

General Virtue
09-26-2021, 01:22 PM

juse use ElNono’s thread blocker and move on. Bum deserved a timeout. Hope he’s back soon.

Blue Santa Faggs wouild rather be a victim.

And no doubt you're seeing threads on your alts. You're not fooling anyone.

monosylab1k
09-26-2021, 02:22 PM
I thought everyone was ignoring Derp and his "Welcome to Marwin" troup of friend-replacement alts, what happened to that?

I think most of us still are, although I did unblock him temporarily after discovering the Mormon term “soaking” since it’s pretty obvious Derp can’t even get that kind of action with a girl.

Reck
09-26-2021, 03:05 PM
He's not been doing well health wise and I surmise that was a reason as to why he did cross the line now.

What is this about, old man?

ElNono
09-26-2021, 03:15 PM

Yep, still going here. Nothing of value was lost, and don't have to scroll past his threads/posts anymore, tbh... win/win

Reck
09-26-2021, 03:23 PM
Yep, still going here. Nothing of value was lost, and don't have to scroll past his threads/posts anymore, tbh... win/win

Still awaiting the mobile version. Still see his trash ass ignored post sign because I’m posting on the phone almost exclusively.

FrostKing
09-26-2021, 03:57 PM
I watched that Chin Chin video he spammed

Interesting

SnakeBoy
09-26-2021, 05:39 PM
what happened?

Booster shot reaction

Not his fault tbh

hater
09-26-2021, 06:31 PM
I watched that Chin Chin video he spammed

Interesting

What? What that?

DarrinS
09-26-2021, 06:39 PM
Booster shot reaction

Not his fault tbh

:lol

FrostKing
09-26-2021, 06:44 PM
What? What that?
Not sure how to even explain it. Perverted real life version of anime in Asian dudes apartment.

Neo.
09-26-2021, 06:45 PM
derp spammed the NBA forum with 20+ stupid threads using various alts

baseline responded by spamming with even more threads to bump derps threads off page 1

not saying BB shouldn't have gotten discipline, but not sure how derp got off scot free considering he did the same thing.

pgardn
09-26-2021, 06:56 PM
We had a good thing going, forging a fine relationship even though we agree on very little. Then inexplicably you intimated that I threatened mother fucker General Milley...baiting me to clarify that I had. I was astounded. Never saw it coming from you.

That would be something that Dumps, or, bouts would attest to and I'd let it pass because that is who they are and I accept their behavior, but you? No. Broke my heart. You shouldn't a done that.

I implore you to take it back.

I did take that back. I thought.
If you took that to mean I was baiting you to kill someone... I dont EVER do that.
Go back and find that thread. If it was taken by you to mean that, you took me VERY wrong.

CosmicCowboy
09-26-2021, 07:59 PM
Baseline is a great dude. Love his posts even when we may disagree. Hope this was just a wrist slap and he's back soon.

hater
09-26-2021, 08:19 PM
Not sure how to even explain it. Perverted real life version of anime in Asian dudes apartment.

Baseline most likely faps to that daily.

But thats not news :lol

hater
09-26-2021, 08:22 PM
Oh its just hentai? No big deal for sick mofos like baseline :lmao

koriwhat
09-26-2021, 09:43 PM
Fuck that old nerd... Let him rot away on Final Fantasy for the foreseeable future.

koriwhat
09-26-2021, 09:47 PM

baseline responded by spamming with even more threads to bump derps threads off page 1

not saying BB shouldn't have gotten discipline, but not sure how derp got off scot free considering he did the same thing.

Fucking crybaby! :cry

Will Hunting
09-27-2021, 07:24 AM
What’d BB do?

RandomGuy
09-27-2021, 07:35 AM

:rollin

Trainwreck2100
09-27-2021, 09:01 AM
What’d BB do?

went on a SPAM spree in the nba forum

pgardn
09-27-2021, 09:25 AM
Seems the board basic dislikes of BB come from derp, koriwhat, and chrissy if he cared to chime in.
But koriwhat does not follow the lead of ANY poster on this board.
BB is well liked because he has been around forever and is funny.

derp outing him while criticizing others for the same sort of behavior is again the pinnacle of hypocrisy.
derpocrisy at its finest.

And then of course you will have hater who will despise him and then love him as the occasion requires.

Xevious
09-27-2021, 09:59 AM

Who does the banning in the first place? I didn't think Tim or Kori really payed attention to this place anymore.

Neo.
09-27-2021, 10:10 AM
Who does the banning in the first place? I didn't think Tim or Kori really payed attention to this place anymore.

timvp is still around

i think deuce is the main moderator these days, he checks every few days and cleans things up

i also think dc23 has some level of moderator privs as well

Neo.
09-27-2021, 10:15 AM
What’d BB do?

derp used alts to spam the nba forum with a bunch of stupid threads every evening during his late night derp runs for like 2-3 days

baseline bum responded by spamming the forum with a crapload more to bump down his threads

bb got banned

derp didnt

Thread
09-27-2021, 10:34 AM
I did take that back. I thought.
If you took that to mean I was baiting you to kill someone... I dont EVER do that.
Go back and find that thread. If it was taken by you to mean that, you took me VERY wrong.

Fine, peeg.

Thread
09-27-2021, 10:38 AM
What is this about, old man?

He stated on the Board a few days ago that he was concerned about his family gene's in respect to heart attacks at rather younger ages.

Perhaps that led to this.

koriwhat
09-27-2021, 12:21 PM
derp used alts to spam the nba forum with a bunch of stupid threads every evening during his late night derp runs for like 2-3 days

baseline bum responded by spamming the forum with a crapload more to bump down his threads

bb got banned

derp didnt

still crying huh? :lmao

koriwhat
09-27-2021, 12:24 PM
Seems the board basic dislikes of BB come from derp, koriwhat, and chrissy if he cared to chime in.

derp outing him while criticizing others for the same sort of behavior is again the pinnacle of hypocrisy.

And then of course you will have hater who will despise him and then love him as the occasion requires.

Fuck BB that dude is a fucking loser who will dodge and swerve away from his position when called out on it. Good riddance!

Thread
09-27-2021, 12:51 PM
Fuck BB that dude is a fucking loser who will dodge and swerve away from his position when called out on it. Good riddance!

Kori, he's a fellow. One that is in distress.

Joseph Kony
09-27-2021, 01:20 PM

Eyup. They're the same hypocrites always crying about freedom of speech when derp spams the forum but they're fine with BB getting banned for bumping derp's attention whore threads off of the first page :lol and calf tats will semen shield for derp no matter what the situation

Joseph Kony
09-27-2021, 01:21 PM
Fuck that old nerd... Let him rot away on Final Fantasy for the foreseeable future.
as if circle jerking to online "fight clubs" in GTA V for hours on end is somehow not gay as fuck :lol fucking loser

Neo.
09-27-2021, 02:27 PM
still crying huh? :lmao

:lmao triggered

koriwhat
09-27-2021, 02:58 PM

Triggered is a term used by pussified "men" like yourself. Jump back on twitter you twink.

Ef-man
09-27-2021, 03:15 PM

He was born triggered but he earned those calf-tats. :lol

SpursforSix
09-27-2021, 04:01 PM
why is he banned of all people?

Neo.
09-27-2021, 04:02 PM
Triggered is a term used by pussified "men" like yourself. Jump back on twitter you twink.

:lmao still triggered

Neo.
09-27-2021, 04:03 PM
why is he banned of all people?

well tbh he went too far

he probably started 30-40 threads possibly more, half of which were in chinese or something

SpursforSix
09-27-2021, 04:05 PM
well tbh he went too far

he probably started 30-40 threads possibly more, half of which were in chinese or something

where? in the tech forum? Or did I miss a weekend political spree?

Neo.
09-27-2021, 04:12 PM
where? in the tech forum? Or did I miss a weekend political spree?

nba forum

SpursforSix
09-27-2021, 04:20 PM
nba forum

ah...

Reck
09-27-2021, 05:47 PM
nba forum

Surprise people still post there.

Reck
09-28-2021, 01:10 PM
The tech section already dead because it’s best poster got banned. :lol

spurraider21
09-28-2021, 01:10 PM
The tech section already dead because it’s best poster got banned. :lol
no persona 5 posts

https://media0.giphy.com/media/Y7O3LHmhllEk/giphy.gif

Chucho
09-28-2021, 01:25 PM
Derp did a number on some folk. He forced his biggest object of desire to need most of the forum to peer pressure him to quit derp. And then this. LOL. derp got some Ws.

Adam Lambert
09-28-2021, 03:44 PM
Derp did a number on some folk. He forced his biggest object of desire to need most of the forum to peer pressure him to quit derp. And then this. LOL. derp got some Ws.

"That guy keeps coming into our restaurant and taking a dump on the floor, and it got people annoyed at him. Much respect!"

ducks
09-30-2021, 12:08 AM
any news ?

ducks
09-30-2021, 12:10 AM

Move from California he feel better

Spurtacular
09-30-2021, 01:30 AM

Even though you're erroneously calling me derp, I'll respond.

I'm not a d-bag like Blue Santa Faggs. I don't go out of my way to try to get people banned. So maybe an L for him, but not my W.

Maybe W's for him by his standards, as he threw a tantrum and got legitimate threads deleted.

ChumpDumper
09-30-2021, 02:35 AM
You give him way too much credit, but that's your shtick.

Spurtacular
09-30-2021, 02:37 AM
ah...

Blue Santa Faggs needed to be apprised of the situation.

baseline bum
09-30-2021, 02:38 PM
Oh its just hentai? No big deal for sick mofos like baseline :lmao

LOL I didn't post hentai. I posted a youtube video from Filthy Frank in a bunch of threads titled おらはマンコが大好きなんだ (Japanese for I love pussy, pronounced 'Ora wa manko ga daisuki nanda')

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_dTLeM1K1E

Neo.
09-30-2021, 02:42 PM
LOL I didn't post hentai. I posted a youtube video from Filthy Frank in a bunch of threads titled おらはマンコが大好きなんだ (Japanese for I love pussy, pronounced 'Ora wa manko ga daisuki nanda')

welcome back

Thread
09-30-2021, 02:42 PM

The old bum is back!!!

baseline bum

Bless your heart, boy.

baseline bum
09-30-2021, 02:58 PM
Oh also chin chin is like penis, but a kid's word, maybe more like a Japanese equivalent to pee pee

hater
09-30-2021, 03:02 PM
Oh also chin chin is like penis, but a kid's word, maybe more like a Japanese equivalent to pee pee

Bendover faggot Ill show you a pee pee all.teh way to your chin chin

baseline bum
09-30-2021, 03:30 PM
Bendover faggot Ill show you a pee pee all.teh way to your chin chin

死ね、カス

baseline bum
09-30-2021, 03:33 PM
welcome back

The old bum is back!!!

baseline bum

Bless your heart, boy.

It's been a while, not being able to discuss Nicole Wallace's bush and other important news stories of the day

Thread
09-30-2021, 03:39 PM
It's been a while, not being able to discuss Nicole Wallace's bush and other important news stories of the day

...she is something else. Been watching her the last few days. What a treat.

Chucho
09-30-2021, 03:57 PM
You give him way too much credit, but that's your shtick.

Derp made you counter post to pretty much every post he made for a half-decade. There's no reason for you to have spent 5 years being the forum retard's shadow like you're trying to downplay right now, but that's your schtick. you were literally peer pressured/forced to stop being part of the problem. lol.

Chucho
09-30-2021, 04:02 PM
"That guy keeps coming into our restaurant and taking a dump on the floor, and it got people annoyed at him. Much respect!"

Sure. It's not like self-control, the ignore feature, a group-agreement to collectively ignore the guy or Nono's script thread to remove him from visibility wasn't enough to "keep the doors closed".

The people who want derp go get derp, there's no other way about it. People wanting to communicate with him are communicating with him after measures to mute him and pledges by regulars are ignored. It is what it is, don't have to pretend like he's some invasive intruder you can't ignore.

DMC
09-30-2021, 04:31 PM
Sure. It's not like self-control, the ignore feature, a group-agreement to collectively ignore the guy or Nono's script thread to remove him from visibility wasn't enough to "keep the doors closed".

The people who want derp go get derp, there's no other way about it. People wanting to communicate with him are communicating with him after measures to mute him and pledges by regulars are ignored. It is what it is, don't have to pretend like he's some invasive intruder you can't ignore.

The jonsing became apparent when they started fucking with KW as well :lol Just anything to keep the age monster away.. FROST THOSE TIPS!!! :lol

Adam Lambert
09-30-2021, 04:35 PM

I've had him ignored for the better part of a year. I just don't really consider the ability to generate response/annoyance through frequency and stupidity to be "getting some Ws."

You're rewarding the asshole as though it's less pathetic to be an asshole than to fail to ignore an asshole.

DMC
09-30-2021, 04:38 PM
I've had him ignored for the better part of a year. I just don't really consider the ability to generate response/annoyance through frequency and stupidity to be "getting some Ws."

You're rewarding the asshole as though it's less pathetic to be an asshole than to fail to ignore an asshole.

Hell of a thing to say from an alt you created to get some responses.

hater
09-30-2021, 04:47 PM

Adam Lambert
09-30-2021, 05:11 PM

Not really any comparison there. I generate responses with precision and scary logic that your old brain can't handle, not by starting a dozen threads a day slinging monkey shit everywhere.

DMC
09-30-2021, 05:16 PM
Not really any comparison there. I generate responses with precision and scary logic that your old brain can't handle, not by starting a dozen threads a day slinging monkey shit everywhere.

Oh of course not, some pigs are more equal than others.

ChumpDumper
09-30-2021, 05:42 PM
Derp made you counter post to pretty much every post he made for a half-decade. There's no reason for you to have spent 5 years being the forum retard's shadow like you're trying to downplay right now, but that's your schtick. you were literally peer pressured/forced to stop being part of the problem. lol.

:lmao "forced"

:lmao "pressured"

Isitjustme?
09-30-2021, 05:58 PM
Low key one of the best posters here. Bring him back

DMC
09-30-2021, 07:21 PM
Low key one of the best posters here. Bring him back

He's been back. :lol

Spurtacular
09-30-2021, 07:54 PM

Everything I've ever done, you've imitated it. Don't het too haughty.

Neo.
09-30-2021, 08:03 PM
Everything I've ever done, you've imitated it. Don't het too haughty.

lol derp acknowledging the fact that his name is derp

knowing him he will probably now delete this post, then post 4 replies that he also keeps deleting in hopes he can come up with a better comeback

spurraider21
09-30-2021, 09:03 PM
poster b

DMC
09-30-2021, 09:15 PM
poster b
I started the thread so :lol not understanding the concept

Also

your own shit - get it

Chucho
09-30-2021, 09:38 PM
:lmao "forced"

:lmao "pressured"
You stop responding to derp only took 5 years, during which so many people asked yuse to stop fagging threads up. You couldn't.

It took a thread of everyone pressuring you to stop. That's what happened.

LOLchump.

Chucho
09-30-2021, 09:40 PM
Dupe post.

DarrinS
09-30-2021, 09:41 PM
You stop responding to derp only took 5 years, during which so many people asked yuse to stop fagging threads up. You couldn't.

LOLchump.

Chump loves playing tummy sticks with derp. :lmao

Isitjustme?
09-30-2021, 11:06 PM
He's been back. :lol

Oh lol

DMC
09-30-2021, 11:08 PM

LOLchump.

Dude slap fights with everyone all night every night... anyone who will put in the time to babysit the recluse. Someone once called him a forum hawk, ever watchful of anything he can police and expose with passive aggressive demands and shit posting.

:lol what a legacy.

spurraider21
09-30-2021, 11:18 PM
I started the thread so :lol not understanding the concept

Also

your own shit - get it
poster b interrupted the conversation and redirected it

DMC
09-30-2021, 11:22 PM
poster b interrupted the conversation and redirected it

:lol no

Left wing Poster A makes sloppy, broad brush comment, gets called out.
Left wing Poster A makes a sloppy retort in defense
Left wing Poster B shows up and makes a different defense, gets called out for the original claim
Left wing Poster B denies ever making the original claim, even though poster B is defending it
Left wing Poster C shows up, defends original claim, defends poster B
Left wing Poster C gets called out, denies caring about the original claim, denies supporting Poster B, still wants a back and forth about the original claim.
Left wing Poster D shows up, posts a strawman meme about the attack on the original claim
The responses pretty much cease because of the web of shit that's developed,
Left wing Poster E calls fold

rinse and repeat

Poster B was created with you as a template. You are the quintessential poster B.

spurraider21
09-30-2021, 11:35 PM

Left wing Poster B shows up and makes a different defense, gets called out for the original claim
Left wing Poster B denies ever making the original claim, even though poster B is defending it
Left wing Poster C gets called out, denies caring about the original claim, denies supporting Poster B, still wants a back and forth about the original claim.
Left wing Poster D shows up, posts a strawman meme about the attack on the original claim

rinse and repeat

Poster B was created with you as a template. You are the quintessential poster B.
poster b came in and derailed the conversation. congrats, poster b

Adam Lambert
10-01-2021, 08:28 AM
Oh of course not, some pigs are more equal than others.

"Oh yeah, well you did this unrelated thing that's annoyed me (and only me) for 5 years, hypocrite!"

lol curmudgeon

ChumpDumper
10-01-2021, 09:15 AM
poster b came in and derailed the conversation. congrats, poster b

ChumpDumper
10-01-2021, 09:16 AM

LOLchump.

:lol "pressure"

Chucho
10-01-2021, 10:30 AM
:lol lying about what happened not happening.

You wouldn't and couldn't stop on your own free will. :lol

DMC
10-01-2021, 04:33 PM
"Oh yeah, well you did this unrelated thing that's annoyed me (and only me) for 5 years, hypocrite!"

lol curmudgeon

You created an alt account to get responses. This is exactly what you just spoke out against. You're a hell of a hypocrite.

ChumpDumper
10-01-2021, 05:11 PM
:lol lying about what happened not happening.

You wouldn't and couldn't stop on your own free will. :lol:lol "pressure"

What was the pressure?
What were the consequences had I not stopped?

Explain.

koriwhat
10-01-2021, 05:17 PM
You created an alt account to get responses. This is exactly what you just spoke out against. You're a hell of a hypocrite.

AL is a fucking bitch like most here tbh.

Adam Lambert
10-01-2021, 05:45 PM

No it's not. Getting responses is kind of the point of a discussion forum.

You have the critical thinking skills of a slug.

DMC
10-01-2021, 10:12 PM
No it's not. Getting responses is kind of the point of a discussion forum.

You have the critical thinking skills of a slug.

"I just don't really consider the ability to generate response/annoyance through frequency and stupidity to be "getting some Ws." -You

Enter alt Adam Lambert, the self righteous prick Spurminator couldn't be without a bit more anonymity.

:lol liked by tireless Pavlov owner and the man of 200 alts.. how quaint.

spurraider21
10-01-2021, 11:00 PM
"I just don't really consider the ability to generate response/annoyance through frequency and stupidity to be "getting some Ws." -You

Enter alt Adam Lambert, the self righteous prick Spurminator couldn't be without a bit more anonymity.

lol

Ef-man
10-01-2021, 11:11 PM
lol

ChumpDumper should proofread Poster B’s posts. :lol

ChumpDumper
10-01-2021, 11:24 PM

:lol liked by tireless Pavlov owner and the man of 200 alts.. how quaint.lol triggered

DMC
10-01-2021, 11:48 PM
lol

Both subjective terms... Philo. You know this.

spurraider21
10-02-2021, 09:54 AM
Both subjective terms... Philo. You know this.
So?

Adam Lambert
10-02-2021, 10:41 AM

It's almost like there are two clear differentiators literally in the sentence you quoted.

I assure you, I'm just as self righteous under my other screen names.

I don't keep track of likes but you seem hurt and/or jealous and that's just silly.

DMC
10-02-2021, 12:31 PM
So?

So you highlighted it like it's not. You know this too.

DMC
10-02-2021, 12:34 PM
It's almost like there are two clear differentiators literally in the sentence you quoted.

I don't keep track of likes but you seem hurt and/or jealous and that's just silly.

Two subjective differentiators, which is why I pointed out you fit the bill as well, thus the "self righteous" comment.

You don't really deserve the self righteous attitude though, you're not that bright.

:lol mono going full derp

spurraider21
10-02-2021, 12:45 PM
So you highlighted it like it's not. You know this too.
My point is who cares if they’re subjective?

in what way do you think i implied they’re objective?

ChumpDumper
10-02-2021, 01:17 PM
:lmao DMC breaking out the ten cent words and phrases when he's pissed but wants to act like he's maintaining just like derp did.

DMC
10-02-2021, 01:19 PM
My point is who cares if they’re subjective?

in what way do you think i implied they’re objective?

When you pretended that there was a contradiction. I already understood that Adam Lambert thinks his antics don't meet that criteria, but I disagreed. You came along and pretended there was a caveat I missed.

The dude indicted himself. It is what it is. Your legal services aren't helping anything. Close your briefcase and walk out.

Winehole23
10-02-2021, 01:42 PM
lol indicted

desperately trying to regulate

Winehole23
10-02-2021, 02:00 PM
https://64.media.tumblr.com/8c3afff4ab290e29860d60351db45a96/c3eca336f6720b09-eb/s250x400/c383a2a614e69f82e2e9eea27f6c968d65d2da17.gifv

spurraider21
10-02-2021, 02:07 PM
When you pretended that there was a contradiction. I already understood that Adam Lambert thinks his antics don't meet that criteria, but I disagreed. You came along and pretended there was a caveat I missed.

The dude indicted himself. It is what it is. Your legal services aren't helping anything. Close your briefcase and walk out.
no, there’s a contradiction. You can make judgments on subjects that are subjective. Like i think your takes on covid and treatments have been dogshit. That’s subjective. But i can still make that assessment.

he mentioned specific ways people try to draw reactions as being bad. You instead took it to mean anyone who tried to draw reactions is just as bad

you always get stuck on these stupid tangents when you’re wrong

DMC
10-02-2021, 03:27 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d8/b1/52/d8b1521c1596e863a9bc4752df38457f.gif

Ef-man
10-02-2021, 05:42 PM
https://64.media.tumblr.com/8c3afff4ab290e29860d60351db45a96/c3eca336f6720b09-eb/s250x400/c383a2a614e69f82e2e9eea27f6c968d65d2da17.gifv

Like clockwork, Poster B has to bloviate. :lol

RandomGuy
10-02-2021, 07:13 PM

Thanks Cuppycake Gumdrop, Boston Pancake, Rob Gronkowski, Holger Geschwindner, Winehole23 and 1 others thanked for this post
Likes monosylab1k, Monostradamus, Kim Jong-il, Rappin' Shaq, Dick Jones and 3 others liked this post

:rollin

RandomGuy
10-02-2021, 07:19 PM
The dude indicted himself.

https://www.tvinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Screen-Shot-2018-09-04-at-4.00.12-PM-1014x570.jpg

DUN DUN!!

Your honor, Counselor DMC has made the case! Forum lawyers errywhere gotta bow to that.

DMC
10-02-2021, 07:39 PM
https://www.tvinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Screen-Shot-2018-09-04-at-4.00.12-PM-1014x570.jpg

DUN DUN!!

Your honor, Counselor DMC has made the case! Forum lawyers errywhere gotta bow to that.

rinse and repeat

:lol I made Mono log in to like a dozen accounts

:lol mass posting under alts to get w's.

I rest my case

ChumpDumper
10-02-2021, 07:42 PM
DMC declares a W.

For attention.

DMC
10-02-2021, 07:44 PM
Left wing Poster E calls fold ^

Neo.
10-02-2021, 08:21 PM
DMC declares a W.

For attention.

hm sounds like someone we know who recently got banned

ChumpDumper
10-02-2021, 08:27 PM
Left wing Poster E calls fold ^:lol wrong as usual

Ef-man
10-02-2021, 08:51 PM
hm sounds like someone we know who recently got banned

RandomGuy
10-02-2021, 10:08 PM
:lol I made Mono log in to like a dozen accounts

:lol mass posting under alts to get w's.

I rest my case

:lol Not a strawman.

It was satire, making fun of your pompousness, you dolt.

smh

RandomGuy
10-02-2021, 10:11 PM
Left wing Poster E calls fold ^

^moron can't identify a strawman, spikes the ball in his own face.

koriwhat
10-02-2021, 11:01 PM
:lol Not a strawman.

It was satire, making fun of your pompousness, you dolt.

smh

You're the real dolt Mr. Faux Intellectual... "I know 5 languages so kiss the ring!"

Winehole23
10-02-2021, 11:51 PM
Left wing Poster E calls fold ^clowning on your conceited ass isn't left wing or right wing, it's wholesome fun for the whole family

Ef-man
10-02-2021, 11:55 PM
clowning on your conceited ass isn't left wing or right wing, it's wholesome fun for the whole family

Poster B would not know humor if humor dislocated its jaws to bite his fat ass, just saying, tbh. :lol

DMC
10-03-2021, 12:50 AM
:lol they're falling in line just as the model predicts. It's uncanny.

Winehole23
10-03-2021, 01:50 AM
^^^ self-soothing patter