PDA

View Full Version : Homicide: a leading cause of death for US women under 44 years old

Winehole23
09-26-2021, 09:48 AM
maybe we need to get the guns out of mens' hands until we can figure out what's going on

Year after year, FBI statistics on nationwide homicides reveal that a vast proportion of women killed in the US are killed by current or former intimate partners. According to the CDC, homicide is the fourth leading cause of death for girls and women one to 19 years old, and the fifth leading cause of death for women 20 to 44.https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/sep/26/femicide-us-silent-epidemic

hater
09-26-2021, 11:24 AM
3rd world problems tbqh

DMC
09-26-2021, 02:11 PM
maybe we need to get the guns out of mens' hands until we can figure out what's going on

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/sep/26/femicide-us-silent-epidemic

You go ahead, start removing the guns from the hands of men. Let me know how you're doing in a few days.

Blonde white girl killed, time stops.

Black females killed daily and missing constantly in inner cities, time marches on.

Black girl missing: "In other news..."

Whinehole "Water Quality in Llano"

White girl missing "I want a 20 mile perimeter established, with road blocks here, here and here. I want a 300 man search team across all 5 counties in the area, with FLIR support and local wildlife stool samples.. bring the mobile lab!"

Whinehole "Women not safe! Take ur gunz!"

Ef-man
09-26-2021, 02:27 PM
And like clockwork, in comes Poster B to change the conversation and bloviate.

:tu

DMC
09-26-2021, 08:40 PM
And like clockwork, in comes Poster B to change the conversation and bloviate.

:tu

Get your own shit.

Winehole23
09-26-2021, 11:37 PM
You go ahead, start removing the guns from the hands of men. Let me know how you're doing in a few days.

Black females killed daily and missing constantly in inner cities, time marches on.

White girl missing "I want a 20 mile perimeter established, with road blocks here, here and here. I want a 300 man search team across all 5 counties in the area, with FLIR support and local wildlife stool samples.. bring the mobile lab!"

Whinehole "Women not safe! Take ur gunz!" lol straining for a snappy comeback.

You don’t do so well under the pressure you constantly put on yourself, you might should consider putting down det grudge. You’ve carried it for such a long time.

Sorry you’re still struggling with resentment. It’s pitiable, tbh.

Winehole23
09-26-2021, 11:42 PM
“Until we figure out what’s going on” is facetious phraseology, in your zeal to get back at me you must have missed it.

it was a sort of cliche here a few years back.

ChumpDumper
09-27-2021, 08:50 AM
DMC really cares about using black people to tell us to not care about white people.

Winehole23
09-27-2021, 09:04 AM
DMC really cares about using black people to tell us to not care about white people.I like his inference that black folks are somehow not included in aggregate statistics. I didn't post a missing white woman story, but that's what he's criticizing me for.

Maybe he wants to distract from the point that American men are violent dicks who, thanks to the prevalence of guns, feel themselves at liberty to waste their wives, girlfriends and prospective girfriends at will.

The problem is femicide in general, not missing white women.

pgardn
09-27-2021, 09:17 AM

Poverty seems to makes it worse. Add in money problems and you add more powder.

Since it is clearly all to do about guns and skin color in your take. Guns make it a hell of a lot easier. No strangling or setting up a fall off a rock in the middle of nowhere. Yes, I agree, the pretty little white bride offed by hubby is entertainment making news. Especially if hubby is black. A black male beating a white girlfriend is your best bet for the click. So I added to your color entertainment perspective. Made it much more noticeable.

Trill Clinton
09-27-2021, 09:22 AM
Good thread. Won't be long before the race baiters come in and do their thing.

ChumpDumper
09-27-2021, 09:28 AM
I like his inference that black folks are somehow not included in aggregate statistics. I didn't post a missing white woman story, but that's what he's criticizing me for.

Maybe he wants to distract from the point that American men are violent dicks who, thanks to the prevalence of guns, feel themselves at liberty to waste their wives, girlfriends and prospective girfriends at will.

The problem is femicide in general, not missing white women.DMC descended into casual nihilism long ago. He can't feel anything anymore unless he's high on his own edgelordium.

Thread
09-27-2021, 10:55 AM

DMC, Sunday mornin' comin' down.

D M C

DMC
09-27-2021, 06:39 PM
Poverty seems to makes it worse. Add in money problems and you add more powder.

Since it is clearly all to do about guns and skin color in your take. Guns make it a hell of a lot easier. No strangling or setting up a fall off a rock in the middle of nowhere. Yes, I agree, the pretty little white bride offed by hubby is entertainment making news. Especially if hubby is black. A black male beating a white girlfriend is your best bet for the click. So I added to your color entertainment perspective. Made it much more noticeable.

And no one gives a shit until the white girl is missing.

DMC
09-27-2021, 06:40 PM
Good thread. Won't be long before the race baiters come in and do their thing.

Self fulfilling prophecy.

DMC
09-27-2021, 06:43 PM
lol straining for a snappy comeback.

You don’t do so well under the pressure you constantly put on yourself, you might should consider putting down det grudge. You’ve carried it for such a long time.

Sorry you’re still struggling with resentment. It’s pitiable, tbh.

If the cork fits..

CosmicCowboy
09-27-2021, 07:11 PM
The problem isn't guns, its shitty men. Its judges that continue to put violent criminals back on the street on bail, on probation, over and over. They eventually get it that the laws don't really apply to them.

Winehole23
09-27-2021, 08:24 PM
The problem isn't guns, its shitty men. Its judges that continue to put violent criminals back on the street on bail, on probation, over and over. They eventually get it that the laws don't really apply to them.it's both. too many gunz makes it easy to kill people.

Winehole23
09-27-2021, 08:25 PM
If the cork fits..right up your valley, tbh

Ef-man
09-27-2021, 08:53 PM
right up your valley, tbh

Poster B, again, trying to change conversation and bloviate.

Blake
09-27-2021, 08:58 PM

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/sep/26/femicide-us-silent-epidemic

I don't disagree but I'm not sure this is the right article to talk about guns.

FrostKing
09-27-2021, 09:01 PM
American women are poor at choosing partners. Compared to the rest of the World, women in America most likely to date out of their heritage and social class.

spurraider21
09-27-2021, 09:19 PM
The problem isn't guns, its shitty men. Its judges that continue to put violent criminals back on the street on bail, on probation, over and over. They eventually get it that the laws don't really apply to them.
yeah. america's problem is that we dont have enough people in prison

Winehole23
09-27-2021, 09:19 PM
I don't disagree but I'm not sure this is the right article to talk about guns.why not?

pgardn
09-27-2021, 09:41 PM
And no one gives a shit until the white girl is missing.

WRONG

A pretty white girl is much more tantalizing.
I told you the story on that, you disagree?

A white male nation cares about white girls... what a surprise?

pgardn
09-27-2021, 09:45 PM
American women are poor at choosing partners. Compared to the rest of the World, women in America most likely to date out of their heritage and social class.

You sound like a fkn English Aristocrat.

Trade your citizenship for 17 th century English one.

pgardn
09-27-2021, 09:47 PM
it's both. too many gunz makes it easy to kill people.

I would try to off my wife with a knife or a car, its much handier.
Yeah guns are so difficult now, especially in Texas. All these guys taken their legit classes to be safe and legal to carry and the governor says fk your gun course and safety. Just carry.

pgardn
09-27-2021, 09:48 PM
why not?

because topics NEVER stray on ST...

Blake
09-27-2021, 10:38 PM
why not?

Many of the homicides in that article were not gun related. The first one talked about was strangulation. Another one was a crowbar.

The point of the article is to point out "femicide" stats

CosmicCowboy
09-28-2021, 05:11 AM
yeah. america's problem is that we dont have enough people in prison

We have a lot of the wrong people in prison. Violent repeat offenders need to be locked up.

spurraider21
09-28-2021, 07:18 AM
We have a lot of the wrong people in prison. Violent repeat offenders need to be locked up.
Putting people in prison after the fact is a bandaid.

CosmicCowboy
09-28-2021, 08:24 AM

True, but we can't just drag them out and hang them from the nearest tree anymore.

DMC
09-28-2021, 08:33 AM

Since we don't have minority report, getting them in prison before the fact seems problematic.

Xevious
09-28-2021, 08:43 AM
I admittedly didn't read the entire article, but how many spouses or partners are killed by gunshot? Seems like beating, strangulation, knifing, hell even poisoning would be more common amongst lovers than a gunshot. That's of course based on my extensive Forensic Files research.

CosmicCowboy
09-28-2021, 08:50 AM
Plus, it's hardly surprising that violent death is a "leading cause" of death in young people of either sex.

Looks like OP was just looking for any statistic so he could anti-gun rant.

spurraider21
09-28-2021, 10:05 AM
True, but we can't just drag them out and hang them from the nearest tree anymore.
That would just be a much shittier bandaid

Trill Clinton
09-28-2021, 10:45 AM
Unfortunately society doesn't take crimes against women and children seriously.

FrostKing
09-29-2021, 12:27 AM
https://i.ibb.co/QQqCq0j/IMG-20210928-WA0028.jpg

https://www.unz.com/isteve/fbi-murders-up-4901-black-share-of-known-murder-offenders-reaches-record-56-5/

^ In depth explanation but that Twitter account has alot of good content. Polish buddy living in Toronto forwarded it to me just now

ChumpDumper
09-29-2021, 01:07 AM
American women are poor at choosing partners. Compared to the rest of the World, women in America most likely to date out of their heritage and social class.Who are you going out with now?

FrostKing
09-29-2021, 01:09 AM
13% of the population
/2 to account for gender

= 6.5%
/2 to account for age demographic

= roughly 3% of the population is committing 50% of the murders :wow

Thread
09-29-2021, 05:24 AM
Unfortunately society doesn't take crimes against women and children seriously.

Unless she's blonde, pretty, and white like that Petito looney bird.