PDA

View Full Version : Should You Go to Prison for Killing Your Trafficker?

MultiTroll
09-27-2021, 11:15 AM
Should You Go to Prison for Killing Your Trafficker? Cyntoia Brown Long Weighs In (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/should-you-go-to-prison-for-killing-your-trafficker-cyntoia-brown-long-weighs-in/ar-AAOS03D?ocid=msedgntp)

MultiTroll
09-27-2021, 11:16 AM
Short answer, no.

However anyone responsible in any way for prosecuting including liarwyers should do jail time.

MultiTroll
09-27-2021, 11:17 AM
https://youtu.be/eb2Ce6mj-iI

Trill Clinton
09-27-2021, 11:36 AM
Nope. Prison doesn't treat the trauma these girls go through and give them the environment they need to properly heal.

Chucho
09-27-2021, 02:11 PM
PedOPhiles should definitely be thrown in the clink.

SpursforSix
09-27-2021, 02:15 PM
PedOPhiles should definitely be thrown in the clink.

Nah...they should be categorically tortured and killed. In short order. No point in spending tax payer $.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2021, 02:49 PM
Nah...they should be categorically tortured and killed. In short order. No point in spending tax payer $.

100% agreed,

and to answer the OP's question, nope. self defense should apply.

It would save billions if we made gitmo into a swift torture and execution camp instead of a prison camp.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2021, 02:51 PM
Short answer, no.

However anyone responsible in any way for prosecuting including liarwyers should do jail time.

agreed, and feel the same way about those that kill the murderers that killed their immediate family and/or children... like in the movie Alex Cross. putting someone in jail for doing what anybody with a heart would do is inhuman and anyone who feels otherwise (i.e. greedy jews and old "B-b-but the Statute of the Law says...." white men) should be guillotined and fed to pigs.

SpursforSix
09-27-2021, 02:58 PM
100% agreed,

and to answer the OP's question, nope. self defense should apply.

It would save billions if we made gitmo into a swift torture and execution camp instead of a prison camp.

If you quote me again, I will duck throttle your mom and make her poop blood the rest of her life

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2021, 04:12 PM
If you quote me again, I will duck throttle your mom and make her poop blood the rest of her life

that's why they pinked you... your mind is stuck in 8th grade. you'll never grow up. Get a life.