PDA

View Full Version : Trump’s Plans for a Coup Are Now Public

RandomGuy
09-28-2021, 10:40 AM
More background on the rather long article at the link.-RG
A fair election he didn't like, and the playbook is right out of every authoritarian tin pot dictator's...

Last year, John Eastman, whom CNN describes as an attorney working with Donald Trump’s legal team, wrote a preposterous memo outlining how then–Vice President Mike Pence could overturn the 2020 election by fiat or, failing that, throw the election to the House of Representatives, where Republicans could install Trump in office despite his loss to Joe Biden. The document, which was first reported by the Washington Post journalists Bob Woodward and Robert Costa in their new book, is a step-by-step plan to overthrow the government of the United States through a preposterous interpretation of legal procedure.

Pence apparently took the idea seriously—so seriously, in fact, that, according to Woodward and Costa, former Vice President Dan Quayle had to talk him out of it. Prior to November, the possibility of Trump attempting a coup was seen as the deranged fever dream of crazed liberals. But as it turns out, Trump and his advisers had devised explicit plans for reversing Trump’s loss. Republican leaders deliberately stoked election conspiracy theories they knew to be false, in order to lay a political pretext for invalidating the results. Now, more than 10 months after the election, the country knows of at least five ways in which Trump attempted to retain power despite his defeat.

1. Trump tried to pressure secretaries of state to not certify.
2. Trump tried to pressure state legislatures to overturn the results.
3. Trump tried to get the courts to overturn the results.
4. Trump tried to pressure Mike Pence to overturn the results.
5. When all else failed, Trump tried to get a mob to overturn the results.

At the core of these attempts is a dangerous ideology—the presumption that because Trump supporters represent “Real Americans,” the will of democratic majorities can be disregarded. This does not mean that the Republican Party is incapable of winning majorities, but that winning them is irrelevant to whether or not the party’s Trumpist faithful believe they are entitled to wield power. Win or lose, their claim to be the sole authentic inheritors of the American tradition means they are the only ones who can legitimately govern and are therefore justified in seizing power by any means. This is the modern incarnation of an old ideology, one that has justified excluding certain groups of Americans from the suffrage on the basis that their participation is an affront to the political process.

American traditions of unfreedom always represent themselves as democracy’s protectors, rather than its undertakers, and this one is no different. If Biden were allowed to take office, Eastman insisted in a longer version of his memo, “we will have ceased to be a self-governing people.” The catastrophe is not only that Trump tried to overthrow an election. It is that so many Americans were cheering him on.
---------------------------------------------------------
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/09/five-ways-donald-trump-tried-coup/620157/

Winehole23
09-28-2021, 11:07 AM
coming soon, Government of National Salvation 2.0

will be wild!

Ef-man
09-28-2021, 11:17 AM
Great thing is that even through all of trump's plans, Biden is president and not trump!

Thread
09-28-2021, 11:59 AM
Great thing is that even through all of trump's plans, Biden is president and not trump!

No.

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

That cocksucker squattin' in the White House never existed in the scrolls.

Thread
09-28-2021, 11:59 AM
More background on the rather long article at the link.-RG
A fair election he didn't like, and the playbook is right out of every authoritarian tin pot dictator's...

Last year, John Eastman, whom CNN describes as an attorney working with Donald Trump’s legal team, wrote a preposterous memo outlining how then–Vice President Mike Pence could overturn the 2020 election by fiat or, failing that, throw the election to the House of Representatives, where Republicans could install Trump in office despite his loss to Joe Biden. The document, which was first reported by the Washington Post journalists Bob Woodward and Robert Costa in their new book, is a step-by-step plan to overthrow the government of the United States through a preposterous interpretation of legal procedure.

Pence apparently took the idea seriously—so seriously, in fact, that, according to Woodward and Costa, former Vice President Dan Quayle had to talk him out of it. Prior to November, the possibility of Trump attempting a coup was seen as the deranged fever dream of crazed liberals. But as it turns out, Trump and his advisers had devised explicit plans for reversing Trump’s loss. Republican leaders deliberately stoked election conspiracy theories they knew to be false, in order to lay a political pretext for invalidating the results. Now, more than 10 months after the election, the country knows of at least five ways in which Trump attempted to retain power despite his defeat.

1. Trump tried to pressure secretaries of state to not certify.
2. Trump tried to pressure state legislatures to overturn the results.
3. Trump tried to get the courts to overturn the results.
4. Trump tried to pressure Mike Pence to overturn the results.
5. When all else failed, Trump tried to get a mob to overturn the results.

At the core of these attempts is a dangerous ideology—the presumption that because Trump supporters represent “Real Americans,” the will of democratic majorities can be disregarded. This does not mean that the Republican Party is incapable of winning majorities, but that winning them is irrelevant to whether or not the party’s Trumpist faithful believe they are entitled to wield power. Win or lose, their claim to be the sole authentic inheritors of the American tradition means they are the only ones who can legitimately govern and are therefore justified in seizing power by any means. This is the modern incarnation of an old ideology, one that has justified excluding certain groups of Americans from the suffrage on the basis that their participation is an affront to the political process.

American traditions of unfreedom always represent themselves as democracy’s protectors, rather than its undertakers, and this one is no different. If Biden were allowed to take office, Eastman insisted in a longer version of his memo, “we will have ceased to be a self-governing people.” The catastrophe is not only that Trump tried to overthrow an election. It is that so many Americans were cheering him on.
---------------------------------------------------------
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/09/five-ways-donald-trump-tried-coup/620157/

Boiled down...

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

Spurs Homer
09-28-2021, 12:21 PM
and yet…

traitors still cheer for traitors

this is now the usa

boutons_deux
09-28-2021, 12:28 PM

Much more serious, where was, is the widespread outrage from Repugs about the Eastman memos?

There isn't any, because the Repugs (100+ SIGNED to annul the 2020 election) were, are, WILL BE sympathetic to the rigging/stealing of elections and replacing USA's Potemkin democracy with Capitalist/Christian FASCISM.

America is fucked and unfuckable. The continued fucking is unstoppable

Thread
09-28-2021, 12:30 PM
and yet…

this is now the usa

Please. You set the line the morning after...

Trump President.

Not Clinton.

You've nobody to blame but yourselves. Your regrets are your own. I've no sympathy for you.

Thread
09-28-2021, 12:33 PM
Much more serious, where was, is the widespread outrage from Repugs about the Eastman memos?

There isn't any, because the Repugs (100+ SIGNED to annul the 2020 election) were, are, WILL BE sympathetic to the rigging/stealing of elections and replacing USA's Potemkin democracy with Capitalist/Christian FASCISM.

Good. I believe it was Jefferson who said that "the tree of freedom requires the blood of patriots to renew itself from time-to-time." Not verbatim, but you get the idea, bouts.

And of course to bring it properly into the last half century..."They drew first blood."

- "Rambo, John J." - "First Blood"

Ef-man
09-28-2021, 12:59 PM
and yet…

this is now the usa

Yup, they do not care if it will lead to the destruction of country or their family members.

Glad Biden was elected president, not trump.

Thread
09-28-2021, 01:18 PM
Yup, they do not care if it will lead to the destruction of country or their family members.

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

boutons_deux
09-28-2021, 01:32 PM

Historically, I think Biden Presidency will be seen as waste of time. All major bills blocked by his own party, then probably defeated by Trash in 2024.

A major wish is that Trash is convicted for tax/etc crimes and jailed in the next couple years.

boutons_deux
09-28-2021, 01:34 PM
Trash loses NDA suit against Omarosa Manigault Newman. Trash pays her costs.

Ef-man
09-28-2021, 01:40 PM
Historically, I think Biden Presidency will be seen as waste of time. All major bills blocked by his own party, then probably defeated by Trash in 2024.

A major wish is the Trash is convicted and tax/etc crimes and jailed in the next couple years.

Eh. I see Biden’s Presidency as moving away from the trump lunacy and rejection of gop’s one-upmanship madness.

With decline of boomers, 2024 will result in another gop schlonging.

RandomGuy
09-28-2021, 01:40 PM

Too many threads, and koriwhats, and and all the other useful idiots.

Slavishly doing the work of the oligarchs who would fuck them raw if it made them a half a cent more.

The ones that aren't entirely idiots seem to be greedy fucks whose primary concern is purely selfish.

Greed and stupidity.

boutons_deux
09-28-2021, 01:57 PM
Eh. I see Biden’s Presidency as moving away from the trump lunacy and rejection of gop’s one-upmanship madness.

the Repugs are WORSE now than under Trump. Dems are powerless softballers in the face Repugs smash-mouth hardball.

Schumer could ignore the bribed, right-wing parliamentarian blocking $15/hour, etc (getting support of the progressives), but the fucking, useless wimp won't do it.

No Dem will win any red state in 2024, as the Repug legislatures will select Repugs Electors separate from the popular vote.

Thread
09-28-2021, 03:15 PM
the Repugs are WORSE now than under Trump. Dems are powerless softballers in the face Repugs smash-mouth hardball.

Schumer could ignore the bribed, right-wing parliamentarian blocking $15/hour, etc (getting support of the progressives), but the fucking, useless wimp won't do it.

No Dem will win any red state in 2024, as the Repug legislatures will select Repugs Electors separate from the popular vote.

You don't believe that for an instant and it's terribly sad to see you kneel in such a manner, bouts.

Christ, act like somebody, gd it.

Thread
09-28-2021, 03:16 PM
Too many threads, and koriwhats, and and all the other useful idiots.

Slavishly doing the work of the oligarchs who would fuck them raw if it made them a half a cent more.

The ones that aren't entirely idiots seem to be greedy fucks whose primary concern is purely selfish.

Greed and stupidity.

Lookee at RG talking to me thru bouts.

LMCONTROLLINAO!!!

Thread
09-28-2021, 03:21 PM

No, Effy, no way. We knew that the moment he called us "chumps" for voting for 45. That's when (((I))) knew he couldn't let go just like the rest of the Trump haters.

Biden took an incoming shot again when he went on that trip about a month a go and people held signs stating thus: "Fuck Biden." He was aghast, and bless his black heart, with a straight fucking face no less. Yeah, can you imagine that? When DeNiro called Trump a mother fucker Biden didn't say a word. When those rag head women in Congress called Trump a mother fucker nary a word from Biden. When Madonna threatened to blow up the White House the day Trump moved into it, not a word from Bide. When Milley threatened to shoot President Trump to death nary a word from Biden.

He got a taste of his own medicine with the "Fuck Tru....I mean "Fuck Biden" signs and he goes into a funk. Now he knows, that mother fucker.

Millennial_Messiah
09-28-2021, 03:44 PM

I really hope what you are saying comes to fruition. :tu

koriwhat
09-28-2021, 03:50 PM
TDS :lmao

Spurtacular
09-28-2021, 03:56 PM
Pity post.

Winehole23
09-28-2021, 04:25 PM
I really hope what you are saying comes to fruition. :tuGlad to see you've moved past pretending to be a reasonable guy to expousing loud and proud fascism. :tu

Winehole23
09-28-2021, 04:25 PM
(there was never any doubt in my mind about it)

boutons_deux
09-28-2021, 04:27 PM
there's stopping the Capitalist/Christian fascism

the Dems can't

citizens can't

SCOTUS6 won't, are pro-Capitalist, pro-fascist

RandomGuy
09-28-2021, 04:54 PM
(there was never any doubt in my mind about it)

Pretty obvious that is where the train is headed. He may be the first that is somewhat honest about it.

RandomGuy
09-28-2021, 04:54 PM
there's stopping the Capitalist/Christian fascism

the Dems can't

citizens can't

SCOTUS6 won't, are pro-Capitalist, pro-fascist

Christianity is dying the slow death of ideological drift.

spurraider21
09-28-2021, 04:55 PM
Glad to see you've moved past pretending to be a reasonable guy to expousing loud and proud fascism. :tu
right wing populism is fascism adjacent at best

Millennial_Messiah
09-28-2021, 04:59 PM
Glad to see you've moved past pretending to be a reasonable guy to expousing loud and proud fascism. :tu

Much better fascism than communism :toast

I wouldn't mind if DJT's kids conquered the country and announced we were converting to a monarchy under their newly-royal family.

Millennial_Messiah
09-28-2021, 05:02 PM

Yeah, the problem is people are getting generally more radical one way or the other, and Christianity is a relatively middle-of-the-road political ideology. Islam is rising fast because it attracts far right wing misogynist homophobe ultra conservatives while atheism is also rising fast because it attracts far left wing delicate people. The middle is being gutted out from humanity, which is unfortunate for sure.

I'm a rainbow spotted unicorn, an atheist right leaning libertarian millennial.

boutons_deux
09-28-2021, 05:02 PM

the remaining Christian supremacists/nationalists got their hacks on SCOTUS

I read that the SOCTUS6 will weaponize "freedom of expression"

I bet nearly all of the 80% evangelicals who voted for Trash, twice, will always vote Repug

America is fucked and unfuckable

RandomGuy
09-28-2021, 05:32 PM
right wing populism is fascism adjacent at best

right wing populism... maybe.

the purer strains of delta variant white nationalism... not so much.

That delta variant seems to be supplanting the original strain.

Thread
09-28-2021, 08:32 PM
right wing populism... maybe.

the purer strains of delta variant white nationalism... not so much.

That delta variant seems to be supplanting the original strain.

& I'm a totin' 'em up and mounting 'em on mother fucker Biden's side of the COVID Death Ledger.

FrostKing
09-28-2021, 08:32 PM

Neither will occur. But it is funny to see individuals in this thread cheerlead for a system where they themselves are the diminished and targeted.

You want the best for your own demographic, which might be cold hearted but it is also level headed.

Millennial_Messiah
09-28-2021, 08:36 PM
Neither will occur. But it is funny to see individuals in this thread cheerleader for a system where they themselves are the diminished and targeted.

You want the best for your own demographic, which might be cold hearted but it is also level headed.
unless you're a self loathing white guilt delicate little cucky liberal who wishes they were a gay black non-binary girl with a dick but instead they're a power bottom who wishes to be forcefully diminished, told what to do, and basically bent over and sodomized by the dystopian authoritarian left.

"My body my choice" applying to abortion is fine, but anyone with a brain also agrees that it should apply to masks or vaccines... but leftists have marshmallows for brains... ergo, they are hypocrites.

weebo
09-28-2021, 09:11 PM
unless you're a self loathing white guilt delicate little cucky liberal who wishes they were a gay black non-binary girl with a dick but instead they're a power bottom who wishes to be forcefully diminished, told what to do, and basically bent over and sodomized by the dystopian authoritarian left.

"My body my choice" applying to abortion is fine, but anyone with a brain also agrees that it should apply to masks or vaccines... but leftists have marshmallows for brains... ergo, they are hypocrites.

STFU stupid white trash

Millennial_Messiah
09-28-2021, 09:19 PM
STFU stupid white trash

White cuck :lol

Eminem is the posterboy for white trash and he's a diehard Democrat, tbh

Winehole23
09-28-2021, 10:08 PM

I wouldn't mind if DJT's kids conquered the country and announced we were converting to a monarchy under their newly-royal family.lol there are zero communists (seize the means of production,etc.) in the Democratic Party, which commies are you afraid of?

The CPUSA?

They haven't had a single prominent person in US politics since Gus Hall and he barely counts.

Millennial_Messiah
09-28-2021, 10:11 PM
lol there are zero communists in the Democratic Party, which commies are you afraid of?

The CPUSA?

They haven't had a single prominent person in US politics since Gus Hall and he barely counts.
AOC, squad, and the like. Vax gestapo, mask gestapo, gun control gestapo, etc

Winehole23
09-28-2021, 10:14 PM
AOC, squad, and the like. Vax gestapo, mask gestapo, gun control gestapo, etclol hyperbole

these are just things you disagree with. nobody is making you wear a mask, get a vaccine or take away your gun.

pussy :lol

Winehole23
09-28-2021, 11:34 PM
I mean, returning to Clinton era marginal tax rates isn't communism whatsoever and it's a very far cry from Dwight D.Eisenhower era marginal rates...

RandomGuy
09-29-2021, 06:17 AM

I wouldn't mind if DJT's kids conquered the country and announced we were converting to a monarchy under their newly-royal family.

You are cool with that kind of cronyism and incompetence?

RandomGuy
09-29-2021, 06:19 AM
AOC, squad, and the like. Vax gestapo, mask gestapo, gun control gestapo, etc

They aren't even remotely communist. that is pure fantasy.

Making people get vaccinated isn't any more communist than making people wear seat belts, or making sure that buildings have clearly marked fire exits.

If you are all about freedumbs, stop wearing seatbelts.

Millennial_Messiah
09-29-2021, 08:53 AM
You are cool with that kind of cronyism and incompetence?

I've been a Cowboys fan for 20+ years. I'm used to it. My owner is exactly like DJT senior... and his kids take after him.

Millennial_Messiah
09-29-2021, 08:59 AM
They aren't even remotely communist. that is pure fantasy.

Making people get vaccinated isn't any more communist than making people wear seat belts, or making sure that buildings have clearly marked fire exits.

If you are all about freedumbs, stop wearing seatbelts.
Incorrect. You're talking about actually violating someone's body by force. Seat belts are superficial. Fire exits are precautionary and a laughably bad analogy. I'm also against mandatory police blood tests... yeah I support the police to an extent, but not police brutality. I'm fine with saliva or urine tests, you're not really violating their body by taking waste. Involuntary use of needles and extraction of blood? Absolutely inhuman, especially to those who are American citizens and haven't been already proven guilty of something severely bad (rape, agg assault, armed robbery, murder, pedophilia, etc... e.g. DUI does not qualify).

Covid vax mandates are a slippery slope to government/big pharma produced microchips that will purport to keep people healthier, smarter, cure ADHD and dyslexia, etc... but will ultimately end up making people more like robots and include GPS devices that allow big government and big business alike to track and control individual citizens. You want that...? Your left wing globalists and those that sponsor them sure do! It's all about money, power, money, power... control. A fast track to dystopianism, just like in the movies. Your party is slipping down that slippery slope FAST.

Ef-man
09-29-2021, 09:08 AM
I've been a Cowboys fan for 20+ years. I'm used to it. My owner is exactly like DJT senior... and his kids take after him.

Yup, 20+ years and when was the last time they won a superbowl?

Wonder why?

ChumpDumper
09-29-2021, 11:07 AM
Incorrect. You're talking about actually violating someone's body by force. Seat belts are superficial. Fire exits are precautionary and a laughably bad analogy. I'm also against mandatory police blood tests... yeah I support the police to an extent, but not police brutality. I'm fine with saliva or urine tests, you're not really violating their body by taking waste. Involuntary use of needles and extraction of blood? Absolutely inhuman, especially to those who are American citizens and haven't been already proven guilty of something severely bad (rape, agg assault, armed robbery, murder, pedophilia, etc... e.g. DUI does not qualify).

Covid vax mandates are a slippery slope to government/big pharma produced microchips that will purport to keep people healthier, smarter, cure ADHD and dyslexia, etc... but will ultimately end up making people more like robots and include GPS devices that allow big government and big business alike to track and control individual citizens. You want that...? Your left wing globalists and those that sponsor them sure do! It's all about money, power, money, power... control. A fast track to dystopianism, just like in the movies. Your party is slipping down that slippery slope FAST.You've already had several mandatory vaccines.

koriwhat
09-29-2021, 01:46 PM
Lmfao at all you retard TDS having bitchasses in this lame thread :lol

ChumpDumper
09-29-2021, 01:57 PM
Lmfao at all you retard TDS having bitchasses in this lame thread :lol

Made ya click!:tu

RandomGuy
09-30-2021, 06:13 AM

Covid vax mandates are a slippery slope to government/big pharma produced microchips that will purport to keep people healthier, smarter, cure ADHD and dyslexia, etc... but will ultimately end up making people more like robots and include GPS devices that allow big government and big business alike to track and control individual citizens. You want that...? Your left wing globalists and those that sponsor them sure do! It's all about money, power, money, power... control. A fast track to dystopianism, just like in the movies. Your party is slipping down that slippery slope FAST.

Stop wearing a seatbelt, you pussy. That violates your body by force.

Stop wearing a seatbelt and drive however fast you want to. No government should be telling you what to do with your vehicle and body.

In fact, asbestos is a really useful, fireproof material. Government shouldn't tell you not to use it. Go right out and make a nice fireproof wardrobe, and be sure to use a lot of it to line your house to make it fire-proof.

If you don't, you are a total cuck pansy.

RandomGuy
09-30-2021, 06:25 AM
Covid vax mandates are a slippery slope to [scary, vague, undesirable outcome]

In informal logic, slippery slope is a fallacy in which a course of action is objected to on the grounds that once taken it will lead to additional actions until some undesirable consequence results. Also known as the slippery slope argument and the domino fallacy.

The slippery slope is a fallacy, says Jacob E. Van Fleet, "precisely because we can never know if a whole series of events and/or a certain result is determined to follow one event or action in particular. Usually, but not always, the slippery slope argument is used as a fear tactic" (Informal Logical Fallacies, 2011).

https://www.thoughtco.com/slippery-slope-logical-fallacy-1692105

A slippery slope fallacy occurs when someone makes a claim about a series of events that would lead to one major event, usually a bad event. In this fallacy, a person makes a claim that one event leads to another event and so on until we come to some awful conclusion. Along the way, each step or event in the faulty logic becomes more and more improbable.

https://owl.excelsior.edu/argument-and-critical-thinking/logical-fallacies/logical-fallacies-slippery-slope/

More links on why slippery slope arguments are stupid, because they are common, and everyone who has the most basic grounding in philosophy and logic knows it:

https://human.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/Philosophy/Introduction_to_Logic_and_Critical_Thinking_(van_C leave)/04%3A_Informal_Fallacies/4.02%3A_Slippery_Slope_Fallacies

https://fallacyinlogic.com/slippery-slope-fallacy-definition-and-examples/

RandomGuy
09-30-2021, 07:16 AM

The ultimate irony about this rant is that the big companies and government you are pissing about already have control over your life and your wallet.

Fact: We pay about twice as much for health care as every other industrialized country, and have worse health care outcomes.

Myth: Our health care system is more based on free markets, because... reasons, 'merica!

Our healthcare system is already run by big companies, including big pharma that use cartel and monopoly pricing power to screw us. They pay hefty bribes to congress people to protect those cartels and monopolies.

You are just too stupid to realize that shit has already happened, and that "free markets" when it comes to health care and insurance are rigged to make profits for shareholders, the majority of which are the same ones that are running these big ass companies.

They control you. They own you. They pay for all sorts of propaganda that you suck up without realizing, and then pay politicians to make mouth noises saying things you like emotionally, so you will keep voting for them.

Democrats are bad on this, but the Republican party has been bought in its totality by the grifters actually running things.

smh.

Put another way, this is how I picture most of the right wing suckers here:

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Jw5nLYAmV8g/UbugVl_OBpI/AAAAAAAA1nU/nkWrNCow0Fk/s1600/steve+greenberg-art.com.jpg

Winehole23
09-30-2021, 07:23 AM
reality surpasses all merely literary and cinematic dystopias, tbh

https://i.redd.it/5in4upqb0qn41.jpg

Thread
09-30-2021, 07:36 AM
reality surpasses all merely literary and cinematic dystopias, tbh

https://i.redd.it/5in4upqb0qn41.jpg

I'll boil it down, Winester...

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

Millennial_Messiah
10-01-2021, 11:20 AM
Stop wearing a seatbelt, you pussy. That violates your body by force.

Stop wearing a seatbelt and drive however fast you want to. No government should be telling you what to do with your vehicle and body.

In fact, asbestos is a really useful, fireproof material. Government shouldn't tell you not to use it. Go right out and make a nice fireproof wardrobe, and be sure to use a lot of it to line your house to make it fire-proof.

If you don't, you are a total cuck pansy.

Asbestos causes cancer, this was established in the mid 1970s. Seatbelts have been around far longer than that for obvious reasons, they are not even a technology, they are simply an obvious improvement to motor vehicles.

Comparing this, or old human diseases that have long been eradicated with 100% effective vaccines made in the 1940s and 1950s to a 2019/20 novel coronavirus Superbug that was manufactured in a lab by the CCP is downright ludicrous.

Millennial_Messiah
10-01-2021, 11:25 AM
The ultimate irony about this rant is that the big companies and government you are pissing about already have control over your life and your wallet.

Fact: We pay about twice as much for health care as every other industrialized country, and have worse health care outcomes.

Myth: Our health care system is more based on free markets, because... reasons, 'merica!

Our healthcare system is already run by big companies, including big pharma that use cartel and monopoly pricing power to screw us. They pay hefty bribes to congress people to protect those cartels and monopolies.

You are just too stupid to realize that shit has already happened, and that "free markets" when it comes to health care and insurance are rigged to make profits for shareholders, the majority of which are the same ones that are running these big ass companies.

They control you. They own you. They pay for all sorts of propaganda that you suck up without realizing, and then pay politicians to make mouth noises saying things you like emotionally, so you will keep voting for them.

Democrats are bad on this, but the Republican party has been bought in its totality by the grifters actually running things.

smh.

Put another way, this is how I picture most of the right wing suckers here:

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Jw5nLYAmV8g/UbugVl_OBpI/AAAAAAAA1nU/nkWrNCow0Fk/s1600/steve+greenberg-art.com.jpg

American healthcare is shit... I have long ranted about it. But both the right AND the left wing are equally responsible.

What did they do over a decade ago when the Dems had the white house, SCOTUS, large house majority and 60-40 supermajority of the Senate?

Create legislation to make the already-crappy system WORSE by bolstering shilling profiteering insurance companies and making things even more difficult on hardworking, tax-paying workers by dramatically increasing premiums and OOP expenses on health insurance plans. The ACA made the system richer and the general public poorer, when they should have just passed European/Canadian socialized healthcare instead.

Millennial_Messiah
10-01-2021, 11:36 AM
You've already had several mandatory vaccines.

That were developed between WWII and Vietnam, an era in which American exceptionalism and US government and medicine was the global industry standard and standard of goodwill as opposed to profiteering.

Note how the polio, smallpox, hepatitis, meningitis, et al. vaccines developed back then are virtually 100% effective? Back then medical scientists cared about the general public, not profiteering or pandering to a greater new world order/globalist system.

Wonder why the US life expectancy hasn't gone up since the 1970s, while Europe's nudges up slightly every passing year? Look no further than the awful US healthcare system, big pharma, insurance companies and profiteering, which is exactly what the covax and covid plandemic/Fauci CCP cook-up is all about. To make the rich system richer and the middle class poorer and promote globalism and government control and suppress nationalism and individual freedoms.

The flu shot for example is a scam; I have, by choice, not received one since 2013... and I have had far less URIs and sickness in general since I swore off the annual flu shots. They are ineffective, and actually WEAKEN your immune system to the point you are more likely to get sick and catch colds and even get breakthrough seasonal pandemic influenza cases. So you can call me an early adopter of anti-21st century vaxes, especially for URIs. 20th century developed vaxes are mostly good because they were developed in goodwill in a different and much less politically polarized timeframe in American history.

The one exception is I chose to get the Gardasil shot package late in high school (it's a 5 month 3 shot program, and those needles are wide and HURT like crazy) not too long before losing my virginity, and I do believe in that one, there is empirical evidence that it blocks HPV transmission, not only while having sexual intercourse but also when having oral sex. I definitely enjoy giving oral sex to women, and there is evidence that that specific activity can cause various mouth and throat cancers from HPV transmission, so I chose to get Gardasil in 2012-13. My Body, My Choice.

I had mandatory meningitis, hepatitis and tetanus booster shots in 2013 the summer before college (they were required for college; but again, these are older, time-proven vaccines, and not a proven-ineffective "vaccine" from a man-made scamdemic superbug) along with the flu shot that year, and that's the last year I'll ever get pricked by a needle at a pharmacy. My Body, My Choice. ®

Thread
10-01-2021, 11:41 AM
That were developed between WWII and Vietnam, an era in which American exceptionalism and US government and medicine was the global industry standard and standard of goodwill as opposed to profiteering.

Note how the polio, smallpox, hepatitis, meningitis, et al. vaccines developed back then are virtually 100% effective? Back then medical scientists cared about the general public, not profiteering or pandering to a greater new world order/globalist system.

Wonder why the US life expectancy hasn't gone up since the 1970s, while Europe's nudges up slightly every passing year? Look no further than the awful US healthcare system, big pharma, insurance companies and profiteering, which is exactly what the covax and covid plandemic/Fauci CCP cook-up is all about. To make the rich system richer and the middle class poorer and promote globalism and government control and suppress nationalism and individual freedoms.

The flu shot for example is a scam; I have, by choice, not received one since 2013... and I have had far less URIs and sickness in general since I swore off the annual flu shots. They are ineffective, and actually WEAKEN your immune system to the point you are more likely to get sick and catch colds and even get breakthrough seasonal pandemic influenza cases. So you can call me an early adopter of anti-21st century vaxes, especially for URIs. 20th century developed vaxes are mostly good because they were developed in goodwill in a different and much less politically polarized timeframe in American history.

The one exception is I chose to get the Gardasil shot package late in high school (it's a 5 month 3 shot program, and those needles are wide and HURT like crazy) not too long before losing my virginity, and I do believe in that one, there is empirical evidence that it blocks HPV transmission, not only while having sexual intercourse but also when having oral sex. I definitely enjoy giving oral sex to women, and there is evidence that that specific activity can cause various mouth and throat cancers from HPV transmission, so I chose to get Gardasil in 2012-13. My Body, My Choice.

I had mandatory meningitis, hepatitis and tetanus booster shots in 2013 the summer before college (they were required for college; but again, these are older, time-proven vaccines, and not a proven-ineffective "vaccine" from a man-made scamdemic superbug) along with the flu shot that year, and that's the last year I'll ever get pricked by a needle at a pharmacy. My Body, My Choice. ®

That's it & that's all.

M_M

Thread
10-01-2021, 11:43 AM
American healthcare is shit... I have long ranted about it. But both the right AND the left wing are equally responsible.

What did they do over a decade ago when the Dems had the white house, SCOTUS, large house majority and 60-40 supermajority of the Senate?

Create legislation to make the already-crappy system WORSE by bolstering shilling profiteering insurance companies and making things even more difficult on hardworking, tax-paying workers by dramatically increasing premiums and OOP expenses on health insurance plans. The ACA made the system richer and the general public poorer, when they should have just passed European/Canadian socialized healthcare instead.

Look at M-M go of a Friday morn.

Go-M_M-Go!!!

M_M

Thread
10-01-2021, 11:45 AM
Asbestos causes cancer, this was established in the mid 1970s. Seatbelts have been around far longer than that for obvious reasons, they are not even a technology, they are simply an obvious improvement to motor vehicles.

Comparing this, or old human diseases that have long been eradicated with 100% effective vaccines made in the 1940s and 1950s to a 2019/20 novel coronavirus Superbug that was manufactured in a lab by the CCP is downright ludicrous.

Bomb diggity, look at him go!!! He just tore our beloved RG a brand new asshole.

M_M

Millennial_Messiah
10-01-2021, 11:53 AM
Bomb diggity, look at him go!!! He just tore our beloved RG a brand new asshole.

M_M

That's it & that's all.

M_M

Look at M-M go of a Friday morn.

Go-M_M-Go!!!

M_M
:toast :huddle::danceclub :tu

P.S. -- I'm a morning person, as any sane individual with a career and a life should be. You'd never catch me up on an internet message board at 3am on a random weeknight like some of these resident no lifer basement dwelling blue anon incels and spurtacular. :lol

RandomGuy
10-01-2021, 12:39 PM

It was a centrist sop to the right wing. The right, and the paid propaganda has moved the overton window ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window ) so far to the extreme corporatist fascist side, that such a policy was not, and is not really possible. Fucked and unfuckable.

ChumpDumper
10-01-2021, 07:31 PM

I had mandatory meningitis, hepatitis and tetanus booster shots in 2013 the summer before college (they were required for college; but again, these are older, time-proven vaccines, and not a proven-ineffective "vaccine" from a man-made scamdemic superbug) along with the flu shot that year, and that's the last year I'll ever get pricked by a needle at a pharmacy. My Body, My Choice. ®Thanks for chronicling all the mandatory vaccines you've taken.:tu

Thread
10-02-2021, 02:54 AM
It was a centrist sop to the right wing. The right, and the paid propaganda has moved the overton window ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window ) so far to the extreme corporatist fascist side, that such a policy was not, and is not really possible. Fucked and unfuckable.

A brand-new-asshole!!!

RandomGuy
10-02-2021, 10:06 AM

So you are going to man up and stop wearing seatbelts, because freedumbs?

You got wound up by some propaganda bullshit about vaccines, but when teh same principle is applied to other things, suddenly you are Mr. Safety?

Make some asbestos, fire-proof clothes, or gtfo with your anti-vax bullshit, you hypocritical dupe.

Thread
10-02-2021, 10:27 AM
So you are going to man up and stop wearing seatbelts, because freedumbs?

You got wound up by some propaganda bullshit about vaccines, but when teh same principle is applied to other things, suddenly you are Mr. Safety?

Make some asbestos, fire-proof clothes, or gtfo with your anti-vax bullshit, you hypocritical dupe.

RG, running as fast as he can to get THERE before that squattin' fuck in the White House get's to 400k, + 1.

boutons_deux
10-23-2021, 09:44 AM
Eastman, Author Of Trump Coup Memo, Now 'Desperate' To Distance Himself

Eastman now wants to "distance himself" from his late December/early January strategy.

"signs that Eastman is getting increasingly desperate to distance himself from

his false claims

that the election was stolen from Trump and

that VP Pence could unilaterally steal it back for him when Congress was supposed to confirm the Electoral College votes."

Eastman "now tells National Review, ... was not 'viable' and would have been 'crazy' to pursue. :lol

Eastman, .. "says he disagrees with some major points in the two-page HIS OWN memo. :lol

https://www.nationalmemo.com/john-c-eastman

looks like threat of censure or disbarment scared the shit out of the shitbag

Trash is septic big turd that attracts flies and MAGAtts

Thread
10-23-2021, 09:50 AM
bouts, running as fast as he can to get THERE before that squattin' fuck in the White House get's to 400k, + 1.

tee, hee.