PDA

View Full Version : Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp suffering from widespread outages

ducks
10-04-2021, 02:24 PM
https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/facebook-instagram-whatsapp-outages

Joseph Kony
10-04-2021, 03:50 PM
fuck off faggot no one cares

ducks
10-04-2021, 04:07 PM
This is the tech form
So fuck your mommy

koriwhat
10-08-2021, 02:54 PM
This is the tech form
So fuck your mommy

JK is a dumb fucking pussy so give him hell :tu

Joseph Kony
10-08-2021, 05:11 PM
JK is a dumb fucking pussy so give him hell :tu
:cry go ducks kony is mean and scary :cry

shut the fuck up scared ass bitch, too afraid of the footlong kony so you had to block me out of your feed. lol fucking faggot :lol

koriwhat
10-08-2021, 07:38 PM
The dumb fucking pussy is just as dumb and just as pussy as CumDumpster is. They are literally the same attention whore retards. :lmao

I don't know what you had to say but anything you say is worthless dribble you fucking pussy! :tu

Leetonidas
10-08-2021, 07:56 PM
:cry go ducks kony is mean and scary :cry

shut the fuck up scared ass bitch, too afraid of the footlong kony so you had to block me out of your feed. lol fucking faggot :lol

Here you go calf tats

Lol bumping a 4 day old thread to cry about Kony. You're the biggest attention whore on the forum :lol quit fagging up the tech forum with your gay shit

koriwhat
10-13-2021, 03:03 PM
quit fagging up the tech forum with your gay shit

That's what you're here for butt boy. :tu

Keep eating the ass of those you white knight for here on ST leet.

koriwhat
10-13-2021, 03:04 PM
Lmao at JK thinking I'm scared of his bitch ass... Oh no not "footlong Kony"... We all know you live with mommy you little white boy.

Leetonidas
10-13-2021, 04:22 PM
Lol mr I don't care doesn't care so much so that he had to remember andcheck on a thread and reply 4 days later. What a fucking fag :lol

koriwhat
10-13-2021, 04:25 PM
Lol mr I don't care doesn't care so much so that he had to remember andcheck on a thread and reply 4 days later. What a fucking fag :lol

The make believe world you and the other putos live in is ridiculous. You seriously think I go out of my way to check up on threads to bump them? Nah bro, I log on and just check those at the top of most of the sub forums and then reply to those only. I don't go looking to bump or reply to threads days later for drama.

You're just mad bro because you're a fucking bitchass like most others here.

koriwhat
10-13-2021, 04:25 PM
Go prop up your butt buddy JK some more Leet you fucking puto. :tu

Leetonidas
10-13-2021, 04:27 PM
I'm not reading your little cry baby diary :lol you're a clown. Fuck off already and quit humping my leg

koriwhat
10-13-2021, 06:48 PM
I'm not reading your little cry baby diary :lol you're a clown. Fuck off already and quit humping my leg

Lmao You read everything I post you lying son of a bitch or else we wouldn't be having this back and forth rn over shit I posted "days" ago. :lol

Fuck off already you stupid cunt! :tu

DMC
10-17-2021, 12:06 AM
Lmao You read everything I post you lying son of a bitch or else we wouldn't be having this back and forth rn over shit I posted "days" ago. :lol

Fuck off already you stupid cunt! :tu
:lmao