PDA

View Full Version : LOL Faux News

DMC
10-11-2021, 05:03 PM
Headine

Multiple killed after plane smashes into houses and turns neighborhood into post-apocalyptic horror

Then in the article

A small plane crashed in a residential neighborhood of San Diego County Monday afternoon, damaging some homes, authorities said. In a news conference after the crash, a fireman confirmed that at least two people died in the crash

In the crash... maybe on the plane?

Winehole23
10-11-2021, 06:50 PM
lol what a lame post

DMC
10-11-2021, 08:47 PM
lol what a lame post

:lol what a sore ass

Winehole23
10-11-2021, 09:40 PM
:sequ

Ef-man
10-11-2021, 09:41 PM
:sequ

Is that you Reck?

:sequ :sequ :sequ

RandomGuy
10-11-2021, 09:57 PM
Headine

Multiple killed after plane smashes into houses and turns neighborhood into post-apocalyptic horror

Then in the article

A small plane crashed in a residential neighborhood of San Diego County Monday afternoon, damaging some homes, authorities said. In a news conference after the crash, a fireman confirmed that at least two people died in the crash

Clickbait.

Funny title tho

ElNono
10-11-2021, 10:07 PM
Headine

Then in the article

Click baity, tbh...

Ef-man
10-11-2021, 10:09 PM
Click baity, tbh...

Is that you Reck?

:sequ :sequ :sequ

DMC
10-11-2021, 10:09 PM
Don't you expect to see a commercial airliner has taken out a row of homes 1 mile long?

btw someone is melting down :lol

ElNono
10-11-2021, 10:13 PM
Slow news day, plus two died... the accident just wasn't catastrophic enough.

But that's a network that runs Tucker Carlson, sci-fi writers are always at hand, tbh

DMC
10-11-2021, 10:14 PM
Slow news day, plus two died... the accident just wasn't catastrophic enough.

But that's a network that runs Tucker Carlson, sci-fi writers are always at hand, tbh

Their cohorts over at CNN do the same thing. I think they are run by the same people

ElNono
10-11-2021, 10:17 PM
Their cohorts over at CNN do the same thing. I think they are run by the same people

Yeah, never claimed CNN doesn't do the same thing. You just shared the Fox version.

DMC
10-11-2021, 10:19 PM
Yeah, never claimed CNN doesn't do the same thing. You just shared the Fox version.

I check a lot of different news sites trying to find actual news but those two are just potluck on which one has the more douchebaggery that day. I like to compare their stories, damn near 180 degrees apart. :lol

ElNono
10-11-2021, 10:28 PM
I check a lot of different news sites trying to find actual news but those two are just potluck on which one has the more douchebaggery that day. I like to compare their stories, damn near 180 degrees apart. :lol

I just avoid them entirely. I've been going to USA Today for national news, but barely. Can't seem to be able to read past the first page without some paywall. Fuck em.

DMC
10-11-2021, 10:33 PM
I just avoid them entirely. I've been going to USA Today for national news, but barely. Can't seem to be able to read past the first page without some paywall. Fuck em.

Al Jazeera is a good site for actual news on the US.

ElNono
10-11-2021, 11:35 PM
Al Jazeera is a good site for actual news on the US.

I still read some Argie newspapers (some fam still there), and normally have a good international section with US politics as well...

Winehole23
10-11-2021, 11:37 PM
I check a lot of different news sites trying to find actual newswhich ones?