10-11-2021, 11:22 PM
gets online to tell other people they suck for being online

Exhibit B

Winehole23
10-11-2021, 11:22 PM
then wallows in it

ElNono
10-11-2021, 11:33 PM
If you think this sucks, you should talk to incandescent light bulbs, tbh...

Winehole23
10-11-2021, 11:35 PM
this thread was a great idea if Darrin wants to have a bad day

Blake
10-11-2021, 11:35 PM
So Darrin enjoys garbage

ducks
10-12-2021, 12:07 AM

Then get out

ducks
10-12-2021, 12:08 AM

Is it better then saggy tit wife you have ?

daboom1
10-12-2021, 12:22 AM
Do yourself a favor and put exhibit a and exhibit b on ignore.

Reck
10-12-2021, 12:28 AM
Ducks going in on Karrin. :lol

Reck
10-12-2021, 12:32 AM
I’ll give OP this though. The forum has been a drag lately. Boring content left and right. Maybe that’s what he meant?

Old man Joe has gotten the country back on track in terms of not been in constant chaos so I can see how everyone is just going back to basics.

Thread
10-12-2021, 02:28 AM
I’ll give OP this though. The forum has been a drag lately. Boring content left and right. Maybe that’s what he meant?

Old man Joe has gotten the country back on track in terms of not been in constant chaos so I can see how everyone is just going back to basics.

President Trump with 400k of dead AmericansPERIOD
Mother fucker Biden with 300k of dead Americans. And counting, son.

ChumpDumper
10-12-2021, 02:44 AM

:lmao

hater
10-12-2021, 05:49 AM

:lol

RandomGuy
10-12-2021, 06:45 AM

It certainly has gotten that way. A direct mirror of American political discourse.

The dwindling number of users is another reason for it. If the Spurs get another championship, I am sure we may see some new blood.

hater
10-12-2021, 06:57 AM
If the Spurs get another championship.

monosylab1k
10-12-2021, 08:36 AM
:lmao and yet Darrin’s drunk ass would still rather post here than spend time with his family.

Thread
10-12-2021, 08:45 AM
It certainly has gotten that way. A direct mirror of American political discourse.

The dwindling number of users is another reason for it. If the Spurs get another championship, I am sure we may see some new blood.

+ you're - that 1 from there in south Florida when they was selling your shit on the old proverbial commodities exchanges.

tee, hee.

Remember, RG, white woman from town dusted your asses.

DMC
10-12-2021, 12:30 PM
and yet you always find your way here after one too many drinks

There you go talking about his personal life. Stalker

DMC
Poster B
FIFY

monosylab1k

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

spurraider21
10-12-2021, 12:33 PM
There you go talking about his personal life. Stalker
yep, talking about his personal life

good thing i dont constantly talk about how i dont care about his personal life after doing so. that would make me look really stupid

Winehole23
10-12-2021, 12:36 PM
Exhibit B

Poster B
FIFY

https://myfreebingocards.com/bingo-card-generator/results?img=1&title=DMC+Bingo&words=The+Left%0D%0ABend+Over%2C+I%27ll+Show+You%0 D%0ADunning-Krueger%0D%0AST+Avengers%0D%0AI+Will+Not+Be+Pawed+ At%0D%0APoster+B%0D%0AThe+Narrative%0D%0AGet+Your+ Own+Shit%0D%0ACities+Were+Burned+Down%0D%0ATribali sm%0D%0AFaggot%0D%0ARacial+Sensitivity+Circus%0D%0 AWhat+About+Andrew+Cuomo%3F%0D%0AYou%27re+Followin g+Me+Around+%0D%0A%22Love+It+or+Leave+It%22%0D%0AO P+is+a+Wetback%0D%0AIt%27s+a+Historic+Winter+Storm %2C+Some+Issues+Expected%0D%0AYou%27re+an+Idiot%0D %0AMono+is+Spanish+for+Monkey%0D%0AGoldberg%2C+ice berg%2C+What%27s+the+Difference%3F%0D%0ALiberals%0 D%0A%22Web+of+Shit%22%0D%0AYour+God%0D%0AVoted+for +Obama+and+Biden%0D%0AMuh+Gunz%0D%0A&theme=corporate&size=5&per-page=2&free-space-text=FREE+SPACE&not-random=1&s=1

DMC
10-12-2021, 12:38 PM
yep, talking about his personal life

good thing i dont constantly talk about how i dont care about his personal life after doing so. that would make me look really stupid

So anything you talk about you must then care about? I think you misunderstand the term "care".

Winehole23
10-12-2021, 12:39 PM
I think you just scrambled some words there

Leetonidas
10-12-2021, 12:42 PM
Probably because you have contributed so many posts to it OP

DMC
10-12-2021, 12:48 PM
The forum used to be more balanced with a more balanced discussion from both sides (and some alternative inputs). Now it's just the edge lord group collectively shouting down anyone who disagrees with their wokeness trolls, and one uping each other with the edgy, classless, low shock value troll threads. Basically it's the NBA forum regulars who got bored and decided to play politics using a scoreboard. Mixed in with them are a few posters who take the benefits of siding with the clowns, but act like they have independent opinions.

Winehole23
10-12-2021, 12:48 PM
Probably because you have contributed so many posts to it OPaction talks, but petty parsing is everything to that guy

Spurs Homer
10-12-2021, 12:51 PM
MAGA TEARS! :cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

“no fun anymore since sleepy joe won by 7 MILLION VOTES!”

”i miss my dictator!”:lol:lol:lol:lol

DMC
10-12-2021, 12:54 PM
action talks, but petty parsing is everything to that guy

I think you just scrambled some words there

spurraider21
10-12-2021, 12:56 PM
The forum used to be more balanced with a more balanced discussion from both sides (and some alternative inputs). Now it's just the edge lord group collectively shouting down anyone who disagrees with their wokeness trolls, and one uping each other with the edgy, classless, low shock value troll threads. Basically it's the NBA forum regulars who got bored and decided to play politics using a scoreboard. Mixed in with them are a few posters who take the benefits of siding with the clowns, but act like they have independent opinions.
like you siding with qris, koriwhat, and derp while pretending to be more enlightened than them?

Winehole23
10-12-2021, 12:57 PM
The forum used to be more balanced with a more balanced discussion from both sides (and some alternative inputs). Now it's just the edge lord group collectively shouting down anyone who disagrees with their wokeness trolls, and one uping each other with the edgy, classless, low shock value troll threads. Basically it's the NBA forum regulars who got bored and decided to play politics using a scoreboard. Mixed in with them are a few posters who take the benefits of siding with the clowns, but act like they have independent opinions.:cry

4mP5oWVpL0Y

DMC
10-12-2021, 01:01 PM
like you siding with qris, koriwhat, and derp while pretending to be more enlightened than them?

Whataboutism

But yeah, when the conversation becomes a chorus of basically carbon copy shticks all showing up to pile on to a dissenting opinion, someone has to balance the scales. You courageous types always all go for the same low hanging fruits - thus the same "derp" memes from every single one of you, and the actual catalysts for why a single poster can get banned and weeks later there are still threads where the same group of courageous fruit pickers are reminiscing about the good times, congratulating each other for the win. It's a wonder more people don't filter in for the in depth conversations your passive aggressive "wise beyond my years" responses generate.

spurraider21
10-12-2021, 01:06 PM
Whataboutism

But yeah, when the conversation becomes a chorus of basically carbon copy shticks all showing up to pile on to a dissenting opinion, someone has to balance the scales. You courageous types always all go for the same low hanging fruits - thus the same "derp" memes from every single one of you, and the actual catalysts for why a single poster can get banned and weeks later there are still threads where the same group of courageous fruit pickers are reminiscing about the good times, congratulating each other for the win. It's a wonder more people don't filter in for the in depth conversations your passive aggressive "wise beyond my years" responses generate.
imagine defending poorly thought out positions because you feel bad that the people making them are stupid

DMC
10-12-2021, 01:07 PM
imagine defending poorly thought out positions because you feel bad that the people making them are stupid

Imagine spending all day joining a chorus of trolls to attack the one "stupid" poster. I'd rather be the one fighting up hill than riding the wagon down and pretending I worked for it. Anyone can successfully argue an obvious point when you have a chorus of well wishers behind you as the judges. Try doing that with an unpopular opinion, Mr life experience.

Winehole23
10-12-2021, 01:09 PM

spurraider21
10-12-2021, 01:10 PM
Imagine spending all day joining a chorus of trolls to attack the one "stupid" poster. I'd rather be the one fighting up hill than riding the wagon down and pretending I worked for it. Anyone can successfully argue an obvious point when you have a chorus of well wishers behind you as the judges. Try doing that with an unpopular opinion, Mr life experience.
i'm sorry, am i the only person here who claims to have had life experiences beyond high school that have changed the way they view things?

DMC
10-12-2021, 01:13 PM
i'm sorry, am i the only person here who claims to have had life experiences beyond high school that have changed the way they view things?

Apology accepted.

Most adults don't have to point it out. It's taken for granted that we have life experiences, it's not a bragging right. Only the green ones talk about how experienced they are. But interesting that you only chose that part to respond to. You like customized conversations, don'tcha?

ChumpDumper
10-12-2021, 01:16 PM
:lol DMC fights for the underderp

He's also been fossilized his entire tenure here, so he envies people who remember how they changed.

Winehole23
10-12-2021, 01:19 PM
"fighting for the underderp" is going on the bingo card

DMC
10-12-2021, 01:21 PM
"fighting for the underderp" is going on the bingo card

That's real mature.

spurraider21
10-12-2021, 01:21 PM
Apology accepted.

Most adults don't have to point it out. It's taken for granted that we have life experiences, it's not a bragging right. Only the green ones talk about how experienced they are. But interesting that you only chose that part to respond to. You like customized conversations, don'tcha?
didnt brag about it. merely explained that my politics changed with time. you're the one making a stink about it

DMC
10-12-2021, 01:22 PM
didnt brag about it. merely explained that my politics changed with time. you're the one making a stink about it

You responded to a two word statement and ignored everything else. Did it strike a chord with you so you ran from it?

Winehole23
10-12-2021, 01:30 PM
That's real mature.the bingo card bugs you, doesn't it?

DMC
10-12-2021, 01:34 PM
the bingo card bugs you, doesn't it?

No I like it. It's odd you put phrases on there I don't say though, it kinda detracts from the purpose of trademarking my shit.

monosylab1k
10-12-2021, 01:38 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

https://cdn-vox--cdn-com.cdn.ampproject.org/i/s/cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/eOMv1BpGvvkAib0D9MGPX4SLcAY=/1400x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/8011807/giannisdunk3.gif

Winehole23
10-12-2021, 01:38 PM
No I like it. It's odd you put phrases on there I don't say though, it kinda detracts from the purpose of trademarking my shit.like what?

btw, I love that trying to knock the bingo card down a peg is a thing for you.

DMC
10-12-2021, 01:40 PM
like what?

btw, I love that trying to knock the bingo card down a peg is a thing for you.

Like the most recent thing you invented (your shit)... the underderp. It's catchy, but not something I said.

Winehole23
10-12-2021, 01:40 PM
DMC bingo card entries needn't be literally things you've said. they can describe any typical or characteristic post of yours.

lol you attempting to regulate DMC bingo

DMC
10-12-2021, 01:41 PM
DMC bingo card entries needn't be literally things you've said. they can describe any typical or characteristic post of yours.

So you can just make shit up as you go and pretend it happened. Good to know. I thought it was stuff I actually said. You really lowered the bar on your bingo card.

Winehole23
10-12-2021, 01:43 PM
So you can just make shit up as you go and pretend it happened. Good to know. I thought it was stuff I actually said.it mostly is stuff you said.

lol continuing to grouse about DMC bingo

DMC
10-12-2021, 01:43 PM
So you want to keep adding comments.. ok

It's DMC Bingo. I can do what I want with it. :tu

DMC
10-12-2021, 01:44 PM
it mostly is stuff you said.

lol continuing to grouse about DMC bingo

Mostly...

Yep, dwindling quality.

Winehole23
10-12-2021, 01:50 PM
So you want to keep adding comments.. ok you can't play bingo if all of the cards are the same, silly

Winehole23
10-12-2021, 01:51 PM
Mostly...

Yep, dwindling quality.still complaining :lmao

DMC
10-12-2021, 01:55 PM
you can't play bingo if all of the cards are the same, silly
You only have one card. Any time you create a new square you delete the words in the old one. That's how the code works.

DMC
10-12-2021, 01:55 PM
still complaining :lmao

Of course, the quality on my card is dwindling and you're letting it happen.

Winehole23
10-12-2021, 01:57 PM
You only have one card. Any time you create a new square you delete the words in the old one. That's how the code works.you haven't been paying close attention. every time something new gets added, something old got replaced.

that's how new entries work on a fixed grid.

Ef-man
10-12-2021, 02:01 PM
you haven't been paying close attention. every time something new gets added, something old got replaced.

Added “ITROLLU” to the dmc card.

DMC
10-12-2021, 02:25 PM
You only have one card. Any time you create a new square you delete the words in the old one. That's how the code works.

you haven't been paying close attention. every time something new gets added, something old got replaced.

Someone isn't paying attention. It's not me.

DMC
10-12-2021, 02:26 PM
Added “ITROLLU” to the dmc card.

Add Shadowflames and "I hate my balls".

ChumpDumper
10-12-2021, 02:39 PM
DMC trying to litigate bingo from existence.

Winehole23
10-12-2021, 02:40 PM

Someone isn't paying attention. It's not me.there's more than one version of the card out there. like you said, i keep adding things to it. that means other things got replaced.

you seem to be losing your edge but there's no need to worry about that, you won't miss it much.

RandomGuy
10-12-2021, 02:41 PM
https://myfreebingocards.com/bingo-card-generator/results?img=1&title=DMC+Bingo&words=The+Left%0D%0ABend+Over%2C+I%27ll+Show+You%0 D%0ADunning-Krueger%0D%0AST+Avengers%0D%0AI+Will+Not+Be+Pawed+ At%0D%0APoster+B%0D%0AThe+Narrative%0D%0AGet+Your+ Own+Shit%0D%0ACities+Were+Burned+Down%0D%0ATribali sm%0D%0AFaggot%0D%0ARacial+Sensitivity+Circus%0D%0 AWhat+About+Andrew+Cuomo%3F%0D%0AYou%27re+Followin g+Me+Around+%0D%0A%22Love+It+or+Leave+It%22%0D%0AO P+is+a+Wetback%0D%0AIt%27s+a+Historic+Winter+Storm %2C+Some+Issues+Expected%0D%0AYou%27re+an+Idiot%0D %0AMono+is+Spanish+for+Monkey%0D%0AGoldberg%2C+ice berg%2C+What%27s+the+Difference%3F%0D%0ALiberals%0 D%0A%22Web+of+Shit%22%0D%0AYour+God%0D%0AVoted+for +Obama+and+Biden%0D%0AMuh+Gunz%0D%0A&theme=corporate&size=5&per-page=2&free-space-text=FREE+SPACE¬-random=1&s=1

Spurs Homer
10-12-2021, 02:44 PM

you tell em!

but dont stop there- go get those calf tats on your hands also

be committed 100%!

DMC
10-12-2021, 03:05 PM
there's more than one version of the card out there. like you said, i keep adding things to it. that means other things got replaced.

you seem to be losing your edge but there's no need to worry about that, you won't miss it much.

It's my card. It has my name on it. Quite the tribute tbh :tu

Leetonidas
10-12-2021, 03:30 PM
This thread basically sums up the current ST political forum :lol

Adam Lambert
10-12-2021, 04:04 PM
The decline happened immediately when moderate ST conservatives went from "God I hope we don't nominate Donald Trump" in 2016 to "FUCK YEAH DONALD TRUMP! LOL TRIGGERED LIBS" in 2017, and OP was a part of that. All nuance went out the window when conservatives couldn't have an honest conversation about the direction of their party.

There are still occasional debates and disagreements between liberals here. Meanwhile Conservatives walk the GOP party line and can't muster the courage to offer a single criticism of their party leadership (except for CC). There's a huge untapped ideological space between Trumptard and moderate conservative that none of you cowards want to play in. You want to blame someone for the forum declining, look in the mirror.

Winehole23
10-12-2021, 04:45 PM
It's my card. It has my name on it. Quite the tribute tbh :tuuh huh. that's one way to look at it.

DMC
10-12-2021, 08:55 PM
The decline happened immediately when moderate ST conservatives went from "God I hope we don't nominate Donald Trump" in 2016 to "FUCK YEAH DONALD TRUMP! LOL TRIGGERED LIBS" in 2017, and OP was a part of that. All nuance went out the window when conservatives couldn't have an honest conversation about the direction of their party.

There are still occasional debates and disagreements between liberals here. Meanwhile Conservatives walk the GOP party line and can't muster the courage to offer a single criticism of their party leadership (except for CC). There's a huge untapped ideological space between Trumptard and moderate conservative that none of you cowards want to play in. You want to blame someone for the forum declining, look in the mirror.

Odd Adam came in before that then. Trolls are what happened. When Kori said no troll accounts in the political forum, and people (including you) kept doing it anyhow, that's what removed any liability from the comments. The edge lord growth was exponential with even more anonymity. It goes to show you that, if you really want to know what kind of a douchebag you're dealing with, give them one of two things, power or anonymity, and see how they act.

spurraider21
10-12-2021, 08:58 PM
Odd Adam came in before that then. Trolls are what happened. When Kori said no troll accounts in the political forum, and people (including you) kept doing it anyhow, that's what removed any liability from the comments. The edge lord growth was exponential with even more anonymity. It goes to show you that, if you really want to know what kind of a douchebag you're dealing with, give them one of two things, power or anonymity, and see how they act.
yes. the forum is ruined because spurminator posts exactly the same way he always did but under a different name. you nailed it.

Thread
10-12-2021, 08:59 PM

You wanted Biden to have a regular presidency like the old days. & with a straight face too, that's the kicker.

Uh, uh. That mother fucker and you fellows are getting precisely what you deserve.

You can dish it.
But you cannot take it.

Thread
10-12-2021, 09:00 PM
yes. the forum is ruined because spurminator posts exactly the same way he always did but under a different name. you nailed it.

You wanted Biden to have a regular presidency like the old days. & with a straight face too, that's the kicker.

Uh, uh. That mother fucker and you fellows are getting precisely what you deserve.

You can dish it.
But you cannot take it.

spurraider21
10-12-2021, 09:02 PM
^who let you out of the cuck shed?

DMC
10-12-2021, 09:08 PM

You keep wanting to start shit you cannot finish.

spurraider21
10-12-2021, 09:11 PM
You keep wanting to start shit you cannot finish.
narrative boy

DMC
10-12-2021, 09:14 PM
narrative boy

No one here, including you, believed Adam Lambert was Spurminator when I called him out. Your posturing is part and parcel of your youth. There's your narrative.

Adam Lambert
10-12-2021, 09:17 PM

I forgot to mention how the forum got worse once people like DMC responded to everything, without fail and without break, in the most predictable ways.

I don't recall Kori saying no trolls in the political forum. And if she did, I doubt she meant alts.

I can't believe you're still this pissed off about it after 5+ years. You need more important passions.

ChumpDumper
10-12-2021, 09:18 PM
:lol the shit DMC brings out of his files

spurraider21
10-12-2021, 09:26 PM
No one here, including you, believed Adam Lambert was Spurminator when I called him out. Your posturing is part and parcel of your youth. There's your narrative.
ok, narrative boy. show all the posts where i said NUH UH its not him

and big whoop. pretty sure im the one who outed pavlov as chump too. but i didnt need to scour through site registration info to do it :lol

Winehole23
10-12-2021, 09:29 PM
"power and anonymity"

DMC
10-12-2021, 09:39 PM
I forgot to mention how the forum got worse once people like DMC responded to everything, without fail and without break, in the most predictable ways.

I don't recall Kori saying no trolls in the political forum. And if she did, I doubt she meant alts.

I can't believe you're still this pissed off about it after 5+ years. You need more important passions.

Rein in the alts in the political forum, please.
And also rein in the constant derp/trans, etc chatter between the same handful of posters.

Thanks.

You don't remember much but you seem to have a consistent defense mechanism of pretending your opponent is angry at you when you're cornered by your own antics.

DMC
10-12-2021, 09:40 PM
"power and anonymity"

Or

Boolean is your friend

DMC
10-12-2021, 09:42 PM
ok, narrative boy. show all the posts where i said NUH UH its not him

and big whoop. pretty sure im the one who outed pavlov as chump too. but i didnt need to scour through site registration info to do it :lol

Why should I show you what you already know to be true just so you can side step it and start a discussion about how much I care?

Pavlov was easy. Non-stop all night posting. That's how you know the dude has no choice.

benefactor
10-12-2021, 09:52 PM
Excellent debate

Isitjustme?
10-12-2021, 09:53 PM
Then get out

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ChubbyTenseJavalina-max-1mb.gif

Winehole23
10-12-2021, 09:54 PM
Or

Boolean is your friendin principle we're all anonymous here. not sure what you mean about power.

is it true what other posters say about you scouring site registration info and building dossiers on other posters?

DMC
10-12-2021, 09:56 PM
in principle we're all anonymous here. not sure what you mean about power.

is it true what other posters say about you scouring site registration info and building dossiers on other posters?

There's no power here and it's not my saying. There's only anonymity but then we could give our full names and basically be just as anonymous since no one knows shit about us. We build some form of character using the same user name for years. The anonymity allows users to troll freely without fear of damaging their forum reputation as a "solid contributor". They can be a completely different person, a total asshole.

Example

That dumbass faggot isnt spurminator.

Hmmm not sure I'm seeing it. Care to expand on why?

This is basically the same mentality that allows an otherwise cordial person to be an asshole in traffic. Once they exit the vehicle, Dr Jekyll returns.

ChumpDumper
10-12-2021, 09:57 PM
Why should I show you what you already know to be true just so you can side step it and start a discussion about how much I care?

Pavlov was easy. Non-stop all night posting. That's how you know the dude has no choice.

You guessed it was someone else.

You also thought I was wheelchair bound.

Winehole23
10-12-2021, 09:57 PM
nice dodge :tu

DMC
10-12-2021, 10:02 PM
nice dodge :tu

Thanks, only 9500 miles.

DMC
10-12-2021, 10:02 PM
ChumpDumper
Alleged Michigander

This message is hidden because ChumpDumper is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

Winehole23
10-12-2021, 10:06 PM
Thanks, only 9500 miles.I don't hear a denial.

ChumpDumper
10-12-2021, 10:06 PM
:lol he always posts that after he reads my post that gets to him.

It's uncanny.

spurraider21
10-12-2021, 10:10 PM

thats convenient

Th'Pusher
10-12-2021, 10:10 PM

:lol more anonymity

You admitted upstream you don’t represent yourself truthfully. You white-knight for the downtrodden morons who can’t complete a thought because you like to battle uphill.

So you’re posting a bunch of bullshit you don’t actually agree with for the sake of arguing, but it’s somehow more respectable because it’s being posted from the DMC handle…the fat handed boomer from North Austin that loves to fish and drives a dodge (or two) :lol ?

DMC
10-12-2021, 10:12 PM
thats convenient

You earned it. Multiple times you've ignored the response in favor of the distraction.

DMC
10-12-2021, 10:13 PM

You admitted upstream you don’t represent yourself truthfully. You white-knight for the downtrodden morons who can’t complete a thought because you like to battle uphill.

So you’re posting a bunch of bullshit you don’t actually agree with for the sake of arguing, but it’s somehow more respectable because it’s being posted from the DMC handle…the fat handed boomer from North Austin that loves to fish and drives a dodge (or two) :lol ?

I'm a contrarian. I don't need to believe what I am saying, I just have to have better argument than you. It's not difficult with you in particular.

DMC
10-12-2021, 10:14 PM
I don't hear a denial.

Of what?

Winehole23
10-12-2021, 10:14 PM

So you’re posting a bunch of bullshit you don’t actually agree with for the sake of arguing, but it’s somehow more respectable because it’s being posted from the DMC handle…the fat handed boomer from North Austin that loves to fish and drives a dodge (or two) :lol ?DMC has alts?

How many?

Winehole23
10-12-2021, 10:15 PM
lol chest thumping

monosylab1k

Th'Pusher
What’s worse talking out of both sides of your mouth under the same handle or posting the same shit under an alt?

Th'Pusher
10-12-2021, 10:17 PM
DMC has alts?

How many?

No idea if he has alts. What did I say in that post that made you think that?

Winehole23
10-12-2021, 10:18 PM
No idea if he has alts. What did I say in that post that made you think that?"posted from the DMC handle" might imply there are others. or not.

spurraider21
10-12-2021, 10:23 PM
I'm a contrarian. I don't need to believe what I am saying, I just have to have better argument than you. It's not difficult with you in particular.
philo

Th'Pusher
10-12-2021, 10:23 PM
"posted from the DMC handle" might imply there are others. or not.

Ah. Was not meant to imply he has Alts. He may, but based on his boomer logic itt seems like he actually takes some pride in the credibility he thinks he’s established as DMC. Completely oblivious to the fact that a person that will take any side of an argument for the sake of an argument is just someone addicted to an online argument. I guess you can take pride in that. I wouldn’t.

spurraider21
10-12-2021, 10:27 PM
DMC has alts
Expert Sybok

Th'Pusher
10-12-2021, 10:35 PM
DMC has alts
Expert Sybok

Wow. When DarrinS has a more creative alt…you think the Antichrist alt was a drunk or sober epiphany for darrin?

DMC
10-12-2021, 10:36 PM
philo

i'm the OG Philo that dubbed you. Game recognize game

DMC
10-12-2021, 10:39 PM
DMC has alts
Expert Sybok

I told you my alts though. Neither were obnoxious edge lords who would have shit themselves if anyone found out.

monosylab1k
10-12-2021, 10:41 PM
Sybok was always a hilarious alt tbh.

Th'Pusher
10-12-2021, 10:48 PM

:tu boomer addicted to an online argument. Glad we’re on the same page wrt who DMC is as an online personality on the important platform that is spurstalk.

Now take a look at your post count, and take a few minutes to learn the concept of time we’ll spent. I’m sure the precision of the online arguments you’ve honed over all those months/years meets the definition.

Th'Pusher
10-12-2021, 10:51 PM
i'm the OG Philo that dubbed you. Game recognize game

White flag from the argument addict.

hater
10-12-2021, 10:54 PM
Damn :lol

Ppl care too much about this site :lmao

Get out more nigs. Its a short life :tu

Joseph Kony
10-12-2021, 10:55 PM
yall are weird

hater
10-12-2021, 11:00 PM
This thread basically sums up the current ST political forum :lol

Thank God we have posters like hater and thread to barely have this subforum drag forward on its belly :lmao

Th'Pusher
10-12-2021, 11:01 PM
Damn :lol

Ppl care too much about this site :lmao

Get out more nigs. Its a short life :tu

You spend more time on this site than anyone. :td

hater
10-12-2021, 11:02 PM
yall are weird

:lol creepy

hater
10-12-2021, 11:03 PM
You spend more time on this site than anyone. :td

This subforum wold.be a rotten worm eaten carcass without me nig :tu

Th'Pusher
10-12-2021, 11:06 PM
This subforum wold.be a rotten worm eaten carcass without me nig :tu

Mmm. Questionable hypothesis tbh. Credit for the corona thread but generally speaking pretty low value tbh.

Adam Lambert
10-12-2021, 11:07 PM
You don't remember much but you seem to have a consistent defense mechanism of pretending your opponent is angry at you when you're cornered by your own antics.

Yeah I probably don't remember this because it had nothing to do with me.

You're like a 4th grade girl who tries to govern her classmates base on a warped understanding of her teacher's rules. :lol Get a life you fucking dork.

hater
10-12-2021, 11:07 PM
Mmm. Questionable hypothesis tbh. Credit for the corona thread but generally speaking pretty low value tbh.

Ok

Adam Lambert
10-12-2021, 11:13 PM
There's no power here and it's not my saying. There's only anonymity but then we could give our full names and basically be just as anonymous since no one knows shit about us. We build some form of character using the same user name for years. The anonymity allows users to troll freely without fear of damaging their forum reputation as a "solid contributor". They can be a completely different person, a total asshole.

Example

This is basically the same mentality that allows an otherwise cordial person to be an asshole in traffic. Once they exit the vehicle, Dr Jekyll returns.

How do you not see how hilarious it is that you've kept holding onto all of this?

Still so proud of yourself for getting my registration info and outing this alt and a bunch of my pre-2009 character trolls I hadn't used in years. Admit it, you thought more people would care. You thought they'd call you a hero.

No one gives a shit.

DMC
10-12-2021, 11:15 PM
Yeah I probably don't remember this because it had nothing to do with me.

You're like a 4th grade girl who tries to govern her classmates base on a warped understanding of her teacher's rules. :lol Get a life you fucking dork.

"I don't remember anything... wasn't about alts though"

I show it's about alts

"Why would I remember it, it wasn't about me" (from an alt) :lol

DMC
10-12-2021, 11:17 PM

How do you not see how hilarious it is that you've kept holding onto all of this?

Still so proud of yourself for getting my registration info and outing this alt and a bunch of my pre-2009 character trolls I hadn't used in years. Admit it, you thought more people would care. You thought they'd call you a hero.

No one gives a shit.

Based on how much you're talking about it you must care (per the rule clarification from the booth recently)

DMC
10-12-2021, 11:21 PM
White flag from the argument addict.

Your arguments (more like whining) are insignificant and easily dismissed. That's why you're always on the outside looking in, like Chump, who no one on the site besides Spurtacular ever talked to.

Adam Lambert
10-12-2021, 11:21 PM
"I don't remember anything... wasn't about alts though"

I show it's about alts

"Why would I remember it, it wasn't about me" (from an alt) :lol

I don't see her saying no alts. I see her saying cut back on alts. I have one alt. But go tell teacher I'm breaking her rules and see what she says.

Adam Lambert
10-12-2021, 11:22 PM
Based on how much you're talking about it you must care (per the rule clarification from the booth recently)

I was away for four hours and you were posting in this thread the entire time.

DMC
10-12-2021, 11:23 PM
:tu boomer addicted to an online argument. Glad we’re on the same page wrt who DMC is as an online personality on the important platform that is spurstalk.

Now take a look at your post count, and take a few minutes to learn the concept of time we’ll spent. I’m sure the precision of the online arguments you’ve honed over all those months/years meets the definition.

Not sure what this means.

You buddy Adam created a sock puppet to +1 his own takes. That's in and of itself is cowardly and pathetic.

DMC
10-12-2021, 11:24 PM

No one gives a shit.

1st post from 10 minutes ago

:lol "4 hours"

Adam Lambert
10-12-2021, 11:25 PM
Not sure what this means.

You buddy Adam created a sock puppet to +1 his own takes. That's in and of itself is cowardly and pathetic.

Typo smack and reinventing history.

This is how you know you've lost an argument. Must suck considering all the time you've spent on it.

DMC
10-12-2021, 11:26 PM

https://i.imgur.com/hnRT5l4.jpg

DMC
10-12-2021, 11:26 PM
Typo smack and reinventing history.

This is how you know you've lost an argument. Must suck considering all the time you've spent on it.

Since you're a time traveler you should go back in time and change it.

benefactor
10-12-2021, 11:28 PM
Sybok was always a hilarious alt tbh.
Agreed. Native American is still my favorite alt though

Adam Lambert
10-12-2021, 11:30 PM
1st post from 10 minutes ago

:lol "4 hours"

See this is where, if I took this forum as seriously as you do, I would screenshot my post history and show the 4-hour break that I took between these recent posts and the ones from earlier in the evening, circle the time difference in MS paint, host it on imgur, and reply with that image congratulating myself for owning you.

But I don't, so I won't, and you know better anyway.

DMC
10-12-2021, 11:31 PM
See this is where, if I took this forum as seriously as you do, I would screenshot my post history and show the 4-hour break that I took between these recent posts and the ones from earlier in the evening, circle the time difference in MS paint, host it on imgur, and reply with that image congratulating myself for owning you.

But I don't, so I won't, and you know better anyway.

So at some point today you took a 4 hour break from posting. But others were still posting and that proves you're on top of it.

ChumpDumper
10-12-2021, 11:35 PM
DMC's been defending his life for four straight days now

Congratulations all around.:tu

Adam Lambert
10-12-2021, 11:35 PM
So at some point today you took a 4 hour break from posting. But others were still posting and that proves you're on top of it.

I don't even know what this means and I don't care. Thread post count speaks for itself. You should get to bed.

DMC
10-12-2021, 11:36 PM

https://i.imgur.com/gQfsJov.jpg

I will go the extra mile though. I mean, you create an entirely new persona but you cannot back up your shit talk.

Here you were 7 hours ago, first post in the thread. My next post after that was 2 hours ago, the same time you posted right after I did. So yeah, huge W for you :lol

DMC
10-12-2021, 11:37 PM
I don't even know what this means and I don't care. Thread post count speaks for itself. You should get to bed.

Post count smack from an alternative user name :lol

benefactor
10-12-2021, 11:44 PM
I miss these days.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168662

:lol Rappin Mr Robinson

benefactor
10-12-2021, 11:50 PM
Cry Havoc did work in that thread too

RandomGuy
10-13-2021, 12:07 PM
Your arguments (more like whining) are insignificant and easily dismissed

:lmao the unself-awareness is strong in this one.

just... wow. :lol

Ef-man
10-13-2021, 12:16 PM

Yup, so much like his son. :lol

Trey Gowdy
10-13-2021, 12:31 PM

koriwhat
10-13-2021, 01:49 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Lmao you got saggy tits yourself FATTY :lol

koriwhat
10-13-2021, 01:54 PM

No one gives a shit.

All them alts and you're still a pussy.

Blake
10-13-2021, 02:19 PM

The stuff that tats puts in his head

Trey Gowdy
10-13-2021, 02:21 PM
Only weak beta males obsess over another man’s tits.

koriwhat
10-13-2021, 02:45 PM
^ Why do you pussies continue to bug the fuck out of me? Huh BlaKKKe and "too pussy you have to use an alt" TG? :lmao

TimDunkem
10-13-2021, 02:48 PM

Damn. Civil war has broken out here on ST.

koriwhat
10-13-2021, 02:51 PM

:lmao :tu

Ef-man
10-13-2021, 06:05 PM

Yup, ducks has gone liberal.

He is opposed to capital punishment as he opposes killing.

He is not opposed to abortions as long as they occur no later than 6 weeks after conception (texas legal) to include cases of rape and incest.

hater
10-13-2021, 06:23 PM

He is not opposed to abortions as long as they occur no later than 6 weeks after conception (texas legal) to include cases of rape and incest.

Ducks is a fucking smart duck :tu

USA! USA! USA!

BD24
10-13-2021, 06:26 PM
Best part of this thread was Ducks of all people dunking on Darin like two post in :lol

Ef-man
10-13-2021, 06:30 PM
Ducks is a fucking smart duck :tu

USA! USA! USA!

Ducks is very thick skinned about most things but never, ever talk bad about his beloved ST forum, unless you want to meet his unmitigated wrath!

:tu

pgardn
10-13-2021, 07:10 PM
Ducks is very thick skinned about most things but never, ever talk bad about his beloved ST forum, unless you want to meet his unmitigated wrath!

"Do ducks have talons?"

DMC
10-13-2021, 09:39 PM

That would be called "self-unawareness"

Is it true that your wife tried to hook up on this forum? :lol

That's some cold shit

ElNono
10-13-2021, 09:51 PM

Ducks lives in a blue state now, tbh

DMC
10-13-2021, 09:59 PM
Ducks lives in a blue state now, tbh

blue duck

Th'Pusher
10-13-2021, 11:29 PM

Example

[Dmc walks in front door]

Dmc: I’ll be in my workshop

Mrs DeeMack: honey, you just got home. The truck nuts on your dodge are still swinging.

Dmc: you know I have to work.

Mrs DeeMack: but your grandkids are here.

Dmc: I’m doing important work here. I’ve spent the last 15 years building real character on spurstalk. It’s an important platform. It’s essential that I maintain my position as a solid contributor.

Mrs DeeMack: what does that even mean? you’re being ridiculous.

Dmc: you couldn’t understand. I’ve been developing the online character of a contrarian for over a decade. Literally hundreds of hours, well spent, honing my online persona. And more importantly, my arguments.

It’s genius. By taking the contrarian position, I can play any side of the fence. I can argue anything. It makes me feel like I’m a lawyer.

There’s even a couple of actual lawyers on the site. I think they’re respecting my arguments. For some reason they all seem to be Armenian…but who cares? They respond to me!

The important thing here is I’m continuing to grow my online cred. On spurstalk!

Mrs DeeMack: I’m a little concerned, tbh. Won’t you just come out and say hi to your grandkids?

Dmc: In a bit. Just a few responses. I’m sure everyone has been waiting for me to respond. I tried to respond in my truck on the way home, but couldn’t get a signal.

Mrs DeeMack: ok honey. That’s not safe. Please come spend some time with your family.

Dmc: I will.

[slowly shuts door to his “workroom” and boots up his “workstation”].

Dmc: let’s see the fish I’ve caught…

DMC
10-14-2021, 12:30 AM

Mrs DeeMack: honey, you just got home. The truck nuts on your dodge are still swinging.

Dmc: I’m doing important work here. I’ve spent the last 15 years building real character on spurstalk. It’s an important platform. It’s essential that I maintain my position as a solid contributor.

Dmc: you couldn’t understand. I’ve been developing the online character of a contrarian for over a decade. Literally hundreds of hours, well spent, honing my online persona. And more importantly, my arguments.

It’s genius. By taking the contrarian position, I can play any side of the fence. I can argue anything. It makes me feel like I’m a lawyer.

There’s even a couple of actual lawyers on the site. I think they’re respecting my arguments. For some reason they all seem to be Armenian…but who cares? They respond to me!

The important thing here is I’m continuing to grow my online cred. On spurstalk!

Mrs DeeMack: I’m a little concerned, tbh. Won’t you just come out and say hi to your grandkids?

Dmc: In a bit. Just a few responses. I’m sure everyone has been waiting for me to respond. I tried to respond in my truck on the way home, but couldn’t get a signal.

Mrs DeeMack: ok honey. That’s not safe. Please come spend some time with your family.

Caught one for sure :lol

Let's write a story about you.

What's his name walks in
No one says anything because no one notices
the end

SnakeBoy
10-14-2021, 12:59 AM

Winehole23
10-14-2021, 01:26 AM

Let's write a story about you.

What's his name walks in
No one says anything because no one notices
the endYou noticed. You even said something.

daboom1
10-14-2021, 01:34 AM
^ Why do you pussies continue to bug the fuck out of me? Huh BlaKKKe and "too pussy you have to use an alt" TG? :lmao

Gowdy is mono

Th'Pusher
10-14-2021, 07:21 AM

Oh, you missed my reference. You’re a fisher of men. Anonymous men. Men that’ll respect your online person and ability to argue and elevate the online credibility you so desperately need, even if it comes at the expense of your real-life relationships.

Don’t count me in that camp, I just mock you.

Now go on your way ignoring me.

RandomGuy
10-14-2021, 07:25 AM

Props. Probably closer to the truth than he would ever care to admit.

RandomGuy
10-14-2021, 07:44 AM
Your arguments (more like whining) are insignificant and easily dismissed.

That's some cold shit

Failed grammar smack and failed personal smack. That is harder than I have seen you try in a long time.

Sounds whiney, insignificant, and easily dismissed. :rollin

hater
10-14-2021, 07:58 AM

Just like 95% of your posts in this forum :lmao

pgardn
10-14-2021, 08:36 AM

Yeah sure, side splitting funny.

Now Mrs. DeeMack on the other hand, Im with you on this.

Blake
10-14-2021, 08:49 AM

That's some cold shit

DMC looking for more diary entries

pgardn
10-14-2021, 08:54 AM
DMC looking for more diary entries

Is it true that Mrs. DeeMack does not like to be fat fingered by her husband?

RandomGuy
10-14-2021, 09:01 AM
Just like 95% of your posts in this forum :lmao

Speaking of unself-aware

Cuck Ross
10-14-2021, 01:44 PM

The fanfic got me curious so I just looked thru your posting history and holy shit.

You don’t post here very often but when you do it’s always about DMC.

Your obsession with some random dude on the internet that you don’t know is creepy tbh.

Ef-man
10-14-2021, 01:55 PM
The fanfic got me curious so I just looked thru your posting history and holy shit.

Your obsession with some random dude on the internet that you don’t know is creepy tbh.

The honest broker MAGAtard tweeter in to rescue DMC.

Cuck Ross
10-14-2021, 02:15 PM

The honest broker MAGAtard tweeter in to rescue DMC.
My post was not an attempt to rescue anyone it was simply an observation.

Check out the posting history for yourself. These days Th’Pusher comes to Spurstalk just to talk about DMC.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=7900

Trill Clinton
10-14-2021, 02:45 PM

Lmaooo

koriwhat
10-14-2021, 02:57 PM
Gowdy is mono

I can't keep up with all the alts however I know Mono is such a fucking pussy that he has plenty of alts himself. Fuck that obese incel!

DMC
10-14-2021, 03:54 PM
Oh, you missed my reference. You’re a fisher of men. Anonymous men. Men that’ll respect your online person and ability to argue and elevate the online credibility you so desperately need, even if it comes at the expense of your real-life relationships.

Don’t count me in that camp, I just mock you.

Now go on your way ignoring me.

Sorry this is happening to you

DMC
10-14-2021, 03:56 PM

these beta males get triggered and it becomes their mission in life to try to regain some forum cred. :lol
First they put me on ignore then they form a horde and follow me.

Bingo that Winehole you fat fuck :lol

DMC
10-14-2021, 03:59 PM
Yeah sure, side splitting funny.

Now Mrs. DeeMack on the other hand, Im with you on this.

Gender non specific DeeMack.

koriwhat
10-14-2021, 04:11 PM
these beta males get triggered and it becomes their mission in life to try to regain some forum cred. :lol
First they put me on ignore then they form a horde and follow me.

Bingo that Winehole you fat fuck :lol

It's literally 3-4 beta males who think they're hot shit on ST and have a multitude of alts to dog pile on whoever they deem their "opposition". They're merely cowards who will follow whichever herd will take them in. Fucking losers like we all witnessed in grade school through college.

They're weak spineless "men".

What's funny is this whole, "obesession with random dude(s)", take is such nonsense. They literally follow random dudes here on ST and never ever call out their butt boy like Benefactor who stalks random men on Facebook either. They never call out their own because they're all a bunch of fucking pussies!

Joseph Kony
10-14-2021, 04:25 PM
^ the irony of calf tats complaining about weak beta males obsessively following people around :lmao :lmao that's all this faggot does here.

DMC
10-14-2021, 05:47 PM
It's literally 3-4 beta males who think they're hot shit on ST and have a multitude of alts to dog pile on whoever they deem their "opposition". They're merely cowards who will follow whichever herd will take them in. Fucking losers like we all witnessed in grade school through college.

They're weak spineless "men".

What's funny is this whole, "obesession with random dude(s)", take is such nonsense. They literally follow random dudes here on ST and never ever call out their butt boy like Benefactor who stalks random men on Facebook either. They never call out their own because they're all a bunch of fucking pussies!
FUCKING PUSSIES!!!!

DMC
10-14-2021, 05:53 PM
Failed grammar smack and failed personal smack. That is harder than I have seen you try in a long time.

But is it true?

Allan Rowe vs Wade
10-14-2021, 05:56 PM

:ttiwwp:

koriwhat
10-14-2021, 06:10 PM
:ttiwwp:

Mono will show you his boobs and his gunt too if you ask nicely. :lol

hater
10-14-2021, 06:16 PM

koriwhat
10-14-2021, 06:32 PM

I hear his pussy is sideways... :lol

vy65
10-14-2021, 07:01 PM
Whataboutism

Ask RG if he and I, historically, have seen eye to eye on most issues. WH and I have probably disagreed on more things than we have agreed. The notion of an echo chamber is overblown by how terrible Donald Trump is/was. The right shifted so radically to a crazy position that it glossed over real points of contention among many posters on this board.

Blake
10-14-2021, 07:02 PM

I can't keep up with all the alts however I know Mono is such a fucking pussy that he has plenty of alts himself. Fuck that obese incel!

I hear his pussy is sideways... :lol

The "I don't care what you say" bads incoming

koriwhat
10-14-2021, 07:10 PM
^ Suck a dick BlaKKKe! Ask your ex to share one with you bro.

DMC
10-14-2021, 07:12 PM
Ask RG if he and I, historically, have seen eye to eye on most issues. WH and I have probably disagreed on more things than we have agreed. The notion of an echo chamber is overblown by how terrible Donald Trump is/was. The right shifted so radically to a crazy position that it glossed over real points of contention among many posters on this board.

Bullshit

Blake
10-14-2021, 07:14 PM
Bullshit

Lol it's hard for DMC to fathom people shitting on him for being stupid and not just for having a "dissenting opinion"

koriwhat
10-14-2021, 07:14 PM
Bullshit

Definitely bullshit! Vy is a fucking pussy like the rest of them tbh.

DMC
10-14-2021, 07:16 PM
Definitely bullshit! Vy is a fucking pussy like the rest of them tbh.

Vygyna

koriwhat
10-14-2021, 07:18 PM
Vygyna

Indeed.

DMC
10-14-2021, 07:18 PM
Lol it's hard for DMC to fathom people shitting on him for being stupid and not just for having a "dissenting opinion"

Your silly quips aren't "dissenting opinion", it's just you being a stove up douchebag. Let's not alter the facts.

Ef-man
10-14-2021, 07:25 PM

That you Reck?

Asking for a flustered and fuming contrarian.

koriwhat
10-14-2021, 07:25 PM
Your silly quips aren't "dissenting opinion", it's just you being a stove up douchebag. Let's not alter the facts.

It's quite the sight to see when a known CUCKOLD thinks he has the upper hand on anyone. Imagine being bottom of the barrel when it comes to being a MAN and still thinking you're worth a fuck like BlaKKKe wants us to perceive him as. :lmao

There's also a pussy here who wants us all to believe he's a badass while he sits at mommy's house playing games made for girls and nerd mmorpgs. It's as if these losers don't remember what they post here while puffing their chests out all the time on ST.

DMC
10-14-2021, 07:41 PM
It's quite the sight to see when a known CUCKOLD thinks he has the upper hand on anyone. Imagine being bottom of the barrel when it comes to being a MAN and still thinking you're worth a fuck like BlaKKKe wants us to perceive him as. :lmao

There's also a pussy here who wants us all to believe he's a badass while he sits at mommy's house playing games made for girls and nerd mmorpgs. It's as if these losers don't remember what they post here while puffing their chests out all the time on ST.

You think he ever tasted that other guy's semen on her lips and thought it was a new lip balm?

DMC
10-14-2021, 07:42 PM
That you Reck?

Asking for a flustered and fuming contrarian.

Nah, not to many people would build an alt to be a cuck.

Joseph Kony
10-14-2021, 07:43 PM
:lol DMC and calf tats rubbing each others clits now

DMC
10-14-2021, 07:44 PM
Is that wrong?

:lol the shit some of you say as an attempt to sound edgy, you defend daily as an attempt to sound virtuous and woke.

koriwhat
10-14-2021, 07:46 PM
You think he ever tasted that other guy's semen on her lips and thought it was a new lip balm?

For all we know he probably introduced the two wanting an escapade with another male. Little did he realize she'd leave his shrimp dick having ass in the end. Fuck that dude and everything bad that has happened to him he deserved!

hater
10-14-2021, 07:46 PM
My post was not an attempt to rescue anyone it was simply an observation.

Check out the posting history for yourself. These days Th’Pusher comes to Spurstalk just to talk about DMC.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=7900

Creepy

koriwhat
10-14-2021, 07:47 PM
Is that wrong?

:lol the shit some of you say as an attempt to sound edgy, you defend daily as an attempt to sound virtuous and woke.

My reply above was referring to that bitch JK. Imagine acting hard while bragging about playing games made for little girls and mmorpgs made for incel nerds. :lmao

Joseph Kony
10-14-2021, 07:47 PM
Is that wrong?

lol having to edit your post to add a weak insult

Joseph Kony
10-14-2021, 07:48 PM
:lol the guy so scared of me he had to edit me out of his viewing experience trying to talk shit. sit down joey

Joseph Kony
10-14-2021, 07:49 PM
Like I've said before, I don't play games much at all and if I had to put a timer on it per month it would probably add up to 2-3 hrs tops if that.

With that said, my new favorite thing in GTA is a cargo helicopter and swooping in to pick up other users in their cars while battling and dropping their sorry ass off in the ocean. Fun times! Even more fun when it's two cargo helicopters and we take out a whole squad of rejects just to dump them all into the great blue sea. It's hilarious once the people figure out what's going on and they all squirm around in their cars to get away.

It's not easy peasy to hook onto their cars but when you do it makes for some great entertainment.

:lmao yeah because this isnt gay as fuck

DMC
10-14-2021, 07:51 PM
lol having to edit your post to add a weak insult

You didn't address it.

"LGBTQ folks are people and should be treated with respect. It's not 'wrong' to love one another.."

"lol you two queers sucking each other off"

Same person saying both..

Blake
10-14-2021, 07:53 PM

I mean, these are your usual "dissenting opinions" when it's not going your way

Joseph Kony
10-14-2021, 07:53 PM
You didn't address it.

"LGBTQ folks are people and should be treated with respect. It's not 'wrong' to love one another.."

"lol you two queers sucking each other off"

Same person saying both..

You think I give a fuck about explaining myself to you? :lol fucking sad that you're so triggered over my post that you're now frantically digging through my post history. take a break from the computer and go outside

DMC
10-14-2021, 07:54 PM
:lol the guy so scared of me he had to edit me out of his viewing experience trying to talk shit. sit down joey

So half the forum was scared of Spurtacular. We edited him out of our entire forum thread reading experience. Then he was banned. That's some Michael Myers level shit.

Blake
10-14-2021, 07:56 PM

Is that wrong?

:lol I guess it's oh so right

DMC
10-14-2021, 07:56 PM
You think I give a fuck about explaining myself to you? :lol fucking sad that you're so triggered over my post that you're now frantically digging through my post history. take a break from the computer and go outside

You're explaining how you're not interested in explaining.

I didn't even look at your post history, didn't have to. You're a carbon copy of about 10 other shitty alts who try to merge into actual existence.

Too many mosquitoes outside.

Get off the F5 button.

Joseph Kony
10-14-2021, 07:59 PM
Sick response, you really told me :tu now you can get back to being a pretentious shitposter that think being a contrarian makes him seem cool

DMC
I mean, these are your usual "dissenting opinions" when it's not going your way

You've never had an actual conversation here and to be quite frank, your legacy is confessing to the entire forum that your wife was a cheating whore.

Every time I see your name in a post indicator, I cannot think of you any other way. You haven't done much to change that in 10 years.

Blake
Get off the F5 button.

He says with three posts in a 6 minute span.

DMC
10-14-2021, 08:00 PM
Sick response, you really told me :tu now you can get back to being a pretentious shitposter that think being a contrarian makes him seem cool

what uganda do about it?

DMC
10-14-2021, 08:01 PM
He says with three posts in a 6 minute span.

That's lightning fast. I cannot even find the keys that fast.

Blake
10-14-2021, 08:03 PM
You've never had an actual conversation here and to be quite frank, your legacy is confessing to the entire forum that your wife was a cheating whore.

Every time I see your name in a post indicator, I cannot think of you any other way. You haven't done much to change that in 10 years.

Lol a lie followed by "to be quite frank"

Also lol "legacy"

To be frank, I don't think of you at all except when you show up and post something retarded.

Blake
10-14-2021, 08:04 PM
That's lightning fast. I cannot even find the keys that fast.

I'm talking about you, genius. :lol You posted right here several minutes ago three times in 6 minutes.

DMC
10-14-2021, 08:06 PM
Lol a lie followed by "to be quite frank"

Also lol "legacy"

To be frank, I don't think of you at all except when you show up and post something retarded.

Yes, your Spurstalk legacy. You have a PhD here in Cuckoldry.

Blake
10-14-2021, 08:39 PM
Yes, your Spurstalk legacy. You have a PhD here in Cuckoldry.

DMC's diary lol

Blake
10-14-2021, 08:42 PM
To be frank, if you're concerned with spurs talk legacies, you're an incredibly pathetic loser.

DMC
10-14-2021, 09:23 PM
DMC's diary lol

To be frank, if you're concerned with spurs talk legacies, you're an incredibly pathetic loser.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn188/DJR210/Blake%20Masterpiece2_zpsvpvct7io.jpg

Winehole23
10-14-2021, 11:04 PM
That’ll be on the bingo card too

Cuck Ross
10-14-2021, 11:08 PM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn188/DJR210/Blake%20Masterpiece2_zpsvpvct7io.jpg

Ef-man
10-14-2021, 11:13 PM

Look at cosmored ST legacy, poof, gone in a flash.

All that work and buwhahajaja effort.

Sad to think that he believes “legacy” posting on board has more relevance that being with family.

daboom1
10-15-2021, 12:04 AM

:lmao Blake

hater
10-15-2021, 12:04 AM

:wow

Blake
10-15-2021, 07:57 AM

Lol every time DMC gets backed into a corner he goes into frantic George Costanza I had sex with your wife mode. Every time. :lol

DMC
10-15-2021, 08:49 AM

That would be a huge bingo card to fit that image.

DMC
10-15-2021, 08:54 AM
Lol every time DMC gets backed into a corner he goes into frantic George Costanza I had sex with your wife mode. Every time. :lol

That ain't me bro, but you already certified that someone had sex with you wife and it wasn't you. :lol

Blake
10-15-2021, 11:18 AM
DMC must have a huge diary and rolodex to fit all these profiles.

Or there's he's running very low on mental disk space.

DMC
10-15-2021, 11:23 AM
DMC must have a huge diary and rolodex to fit all these profiles.

Or there's he's running very low on mental disk space.

"all these profiles"

You have one profile - Cuck.

Adam Lambert
10-15-2021, 11:27 AM
Blake's got DMC making memes and following him around from thread to thread, but DMC is convinced he's winning something.

DMC
10-15-2021, 11:33 AM
Blake's got DMC making memes and following him around from thread to thread, but DMC is convinced he's winning something.

Can't read? DJR210 made that.

"following me around thread to thread"

You just got a bingo square! Go you (both of you).

vy65
10-15-2021, 01:22 PM
Bullshit

What a well thought out and reasoned response. Thanks!

Adam Lambert
10-15-2021, 01:29 PM
Can't read? DJR210 made that.

So it's even worse, you went and sought out a decade-old image to help with your decade-old insult.

"Can't read" :lol As though a lack of thorough visual analysis of your reposted image is a bad look for me.

"following me around thread to thread"

You just got a bingo square! Go you (both of you).

Can't read? I said following *him* around. Anyway, just an observation.

Ef-man
10-15-2021, 01:29 PM
"got eeem!!" DMC

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/DMCHand_zps86eecc97.jpg

That you Reck?

Asking for a Poster B with fat hands.

DMC
10-15-2021, 01:42 PM
Shadowflames is triggered :lol

Ef-man
10-15-2021, 02:30 PM
As an Honest Broker, let me point out that out of the 251 posts in this thread, Poster B has mosts posts (71 posts), followed by winehole23 (27 posts), followed by blake and calf-tats (14 posts each), SR21 (13 posts).

Verifying identity of “shawdowflames” with fat hands.

RandomGuy
10-15-2021, 03:39 PM
Non-substantive, whiny, insignificant, easily dismissed post #84,248

DMC
10-15-2021, 06:27 PM
What a well thought out and reasoned response. Thanks!

:lol and the echo chamber approves