PDA

View Full Version : What are you thankful for?

adrienne
11-23-2005, 07:28 PM
To get us in the spirit for tomorrow...

I'm thankful for...

My parents.
My very good friend Ashley, who has been my rock through a difficult time for me.
The fact that I have never really had to want for many things while so many people are less fortunate.
The time I had to learn and grow with my husband, and the fact that although we are not together anymore he is still my best friend.
The Dallas Mavericks.:)

Puppy Dog
11-24-2005, 01:54 AM
Well, Good Thread Adri.

and may God Bless you and your husband. miracles can happen you now.

as for myself?

I am THANKFUL for...

My GOD.
His Son.
My Wife.
My Life.
My Family.
My True Friends.
My Loved ones Health and Happiness.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING SPURSTALK!
:elephant

3rdCoast
11-24-2005, 01:58 AM
Well, Good Thread Adri.

and may God Bless you and your husband. miracles can happen you now.

as for myself?

I am THANKFUL for...

My GOD.
His Son.
My Wife.
My Life.
My Family.
My True Friends.
My Loved ones Health and Happiness.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING SPURSTALK!
:elephant

Me too.

Except, I do not have a wife, yet.

I am thankful to just be alive and have a chance to appreciate all the beauty and good that is not just around our area, but the world.

So many good things to be thankful for.

Amazing family.
Great, great friends.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY TO ALL

and God Bless

:tu ;)

midgetonadonkey
11-24-2005, 02:00 AM
I am thankful Jah has been able to provide for me.
I am thankful I have a wonderful girlfriend that is able to put up with my addictions.
I am thankful my parents were able to help me get through college and get a degree.
I am thankful for reggae music.
I am thankful for $2 40 oz of Olde English.
I am thankful for fat low-self esteem chicks willing to give anyone head.

E20
11-24-2005, 02:30 AM
Family
Spurs

ZStomp
11-24-2005, 04:01 AM
I am thankful that Adrienne is single again...:lol :)

I am thankful I'm alive.

mavsfan1000
11-24-2005, 05:11 AM
family, friends, Basketball, and the internet. :)

Summers
11-24-2005, 08:58 AM
I read something once that has always stuck with me. It said the poorest people in America are better off than 70% of the world's population. That always helps put things in perspective for me. We're extremely broke right now, but we're safe and healthy; we have comfy beds to sleep in and a sound roof over our heads; my husband is doing well in his classes; we have good food to eat and Spurs to watch on TV and we're really pretty happy. :) I'm thankful for the simple pleasures in life, and I hope I never take them for granted.

alamo50
11-24-2005, 09:02 AM
I am thankful for the nice and honnest people in the world and that I got a chance to get to know a few of them.

SA210
11-24-2005, 09:38 AM
I am thankful for for all, Everyday of the year.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Faccia di Angelo
11-24-2005, 09:47 AM
I'm thankful for my mom, and her stable health at the moment. I'd cease to exist without her.
For a stepdad willing to provide anything for her.
My family.
My Strength, patience to deal with "certain" people lol and faith.
Food on the table and roof over my head.
My great group of friends.
Music.

samikeyp
11-24-2005, 11:10 AM
for every morning I get to wake up.

KEDA
11-24-2005, 11:33 AM
It has been a real rough year for me, but I have many things to be thankful for.

God

Family

Friends (especailly the Spurstalk friends)

Health

Employment

and the fact that I get up to see the wonderful world God has created for me every single day!!!

SpursWoman
11-24-2005, 11:38 AM
Some of you guys know I had a pretty rough year with the passing of my mom, and this holiday season is pretty difficult...I'm so thankful for all of my friends and family here and outside the forum for their friendship, support, kind wishes and the laughs that have helped me get through it.

I'm thankful for my 2 smart, healthy children that drive me insane, yet keep me sane.

I'm thankful for the roof over my head and the ability to provide for my family.

I'm thankful for Chris ... who probably took on a lot more than he ever anticipated but has never waivered...and has been my absolute rock. :makeout

And I'm thankful for Walmart for being open today because I'm making homemade bread and I forgot the yeast. :lol

spurschick
11-24-2005, 01:35 PM
I am thankful for all of the freedoms that I have