PDA

View Full Version : If the Cowboys don't win the Super Bowl this year I will move to Ukraine no later than April 2022

Millennial_Messiah
10-18-2021, 04:23 PM
I'm seriously talking to a mail order bride type girl who does have a US green card and was living in Chicago (Yorkville IL to be specific) for 8 years but she's been back in Western Ukraine (not near Kyiv) since the covid restrictions became a thing. Her name is Mariana, very pretty, very eastern european looking. Great personality, very bubbly and funny. Alpha female and doesn't mind going around public places in a bikini. Only downside is she has average at best breast size. But she's fit and thin like me, my age, we have common interests and she's only 1 inch shorter than me. We'd be a good looking couple and she's very fluent in English without too much of an accent. I like her. Also, because fuck Joe Biden and fuck the increasingly communist and way-too-expensive USA. I'd rather use my brain power to help Russia/Ukraine defeat the USA at this point in time.

GAustex
10-18-2021, 06:12 PM
Lying welcher

Ef-man
10-18-2021, 06:18 PM
I'm seriously talking to a mail order bride type girl who does have a US green card and was living in Chicago (Yorkville IL to be specific) for 8 years but she's been back in Western Ukraine (not near Kyiv) since the covid restrictions became a thing. Her name is Mariana, very pretty, very eastern european looking. Great personality, very bubbly and funny. Alpha female and doesn't mind going around public places in a bikini. Only downside is she has average at best breast size. But she's fit and thin like me, my age, we have common interests and she's only 1 inch shorter than me. We'd be a good looking couple and she's very fluent in English without too much of an accent. I like her. Also, because fuck Joe Biden and fuck the increasingly communist and way-too-expensive USA. I'd rather use my brain power to help Russia/Ukraine defeat the USA at this point in time.

:lol
Somehow, I feel much safer in US knowing this.

Will Hunting
10-18-2021, 06:21 PM
Moving to the country where your mail order bride lives instead of having her move here (that’s how normal mail order brides work) is severe cuckoldry.

Millennial_Messiah
10-18-2021, 07:18 PM
Moving to the country where your mail order bride lives instead of having her move here (that’s how normal mail order brides work) is severe cuckoldry.

I don't disagree. However, I've already been cucked once, though I didn't find out until almost a year later for sure. My ex-wife had another man's baby last year, and I bought her a car. Straight up, with cash (cashier's check)... ~$40K down the commode.

Millennial_Messiah
10-18-2021, 07:24 PM
:lol
Somehow, I feel much safer in US knowing this.
the other thing that really attracts me about her: She's not covid-shot-jabbed and said she never would get it. So we have that in common.