PDA

View Full Version : Let’s Go Brandon Let’s Go!

BackHome
10-23-2021, 03:55 AM
Can someone tell me what that means I keep hearing it when watching football and baseball it’s some sort of chant?

ElNono
10-23-2021, 04:22 AM
It's supposed to help with severe hemorrhoids...

DMC
10-23-2021, 08:23 AM
Can someone tell me what that means I keep hearing it when watching football and baseball it’s some sort of chant?

During an interview after a race, the crowd was chanting "fuck Joe Biden" and the interviewer said "They're saying "let's go Brandon". It became a meme.

hater
10-23-2021, 09:31 AM
They are banning lets go brandon music videos at youtube :lmao

FrostKing
10-23-2021, 01:21 PM
https://youtu.be/C9DClYso2FA

ChumpDumper
10-23-2021, 01:22 PM
:lol buncha soft, bored white people.

FrostKing
10-23-2021, 01:24 PM
That's why even if "the Right can't meme" the material is so effective. Compared to what is coming from the Left supported and pushed by the establishment.

ChumpDumper
10-23-2021, 01:36 PM
:lol "the establishment"

Republicans ARE the establishment. The most effective thing they ever did was make rubes like you think you're part of a Rebel Alliance.

FrostKing
10-23-2021, 01:48 PM

Republicans ARE the establishment. The most effective thing they ever did was make rubes like you think you're part of a Rebel Alliance.
Never took a tutorial at work for straight white male rights, never received an email from countless corporations for white justice and never saw a military leader publicly speak of black rage.

Maybe it is just an image and deep down they don't truly care. Blame them for jumping the shark with the wokeness. Too much too fast. Got greedy.

BackHome
10-24-2021, 03:37 PM

Yo Dumper you been watching to many Star Wars movies “The Rebel Alliance” really? On second thought weren’t they the good guys in the movie?

daboom1
10-24-2021, 03:40 PM

All hands are on deck to protect dear Leader.

ChumpDumper
10-24-2021, 03:46 PM
Never took a tutorial at work for straight white male rights, never received an email from countless corporations for white justice and never saw a military leader publicly speak of black rage.That's because white males are the establishment.

:lol Seriously, what do you think the establishment is?

Yo Dumper you been watching to many Star Wars movies “The Rebel Alliance” really? On second thought weren’t they the good guys in the movie?Can't get one past you.:lol

FrostKing
10-24-2021, 03:54 PM
That's because white males are the establishment.

:lol Seriously, what do you think the establishment is?

I understand what they were aimed for/at. No longer the case today. The establishment today is for change. Which subsequently makes change lame and forced.

daboom1
10-24-2021, 03:58 PM
Joe Biden is white male establishment politician. Racist as fuck also :lol

Reck
10-24-2021, 04:48 PM
Low IQ shtick. That is all.

ChumpDumper
10-24-2021, 04:55 PM
I understand what they were aimed for/at. No longer the case today. The establishment today is for change. Which subsequently makes change lame and forced.You didn't answer the question.

What do you think is the establishment?

FrostKing
10-24-2021, 04:59 PM
You didn't answer the question.

Wealthy people with greed.

FrostKing
10-24-2021, 05:00 PM

pgardn
10-24-2021, 05:05 PM
Never took a tutorial at work for straight white male rights, never received an email from countless corporations for white justice and never saw a military leader publicly speak of black rage.

Maybe it is just an image and deep down they don't truly care. Blame them for jumping the shark with the wokeness. Too much too fast. Got greedy.

If you need a tutorial when white males in the US live it, you are in big trouble.

ChumpDumper
10-24-2021, 05:07 PM
Wealthy people with greed.And you somehow exclude white males from that group?:lmao

FrostKing
10-24-2021, 05:12 PM
If you need a tutorial when white males in the US live it, you are in big trouble.
Why do African-Americans need a tutorial? Been in America from the beginning.

pgardn
10-24-2021, 05:18 PM
Why do African-Americans need a tutorial? Been in America from the beginning.

We all need a tutorial as the US educational system is just catching up with the truth on the treatment of blacks.
So you knew Tulsa happened? I was never ever taught this. Ex. WWI white military pilots took aircraft and actually bombed a black owned hotel killing women and children that were holed up inside, are you fkn kidding?

How much more of this shit has been hidden? The extent of how blacks were treated before and after the Civil War was hidden. The truth was hidden. Give me the tutorial. You can stay ignorant.

FrostKing
10-24-2021, 05:52 PM
We all need a tutorial as the US educational system is just catching up with the truth on the treatment of blacks.
So you knew Tulsa happened? I was never ever taught this. Ex. WWI white military pilots took aircraft and actually bombed a black owned hotel killing women and children that were holed up inside, are you fkn kidding?

How much more of this shit has been hidden? The extent of how blacks were treated before and after the Civil War was hidden. The truth was hidden. Give me the tutorial. You can stay ignorant.
Busy at the moment keeping up with how US mistreats people today.

pgardn
10-24-2021, 07:07 PM
Busy at the moment keeping up with how US mistreats people today.

Yeah so then you wont have to look at past events to understand todays difficulties.
So you wont be able to understand why there is friction today. "Where did all the love go, why would there be any ethnic conflicts in the US, its all roses!"
And guess what, this Tulsa thing, like many other incidents, have RECENTLY become well known.
But dont let that stop your "in the moment" life. "Dont know much about history..." Paul Simon Its all love for Frosty. After perpetuating the myth of the European white man at pinnacle of civilization.

This does not mean retribution and penance needs to be involved. It just asks one to understand where people and their relatives have been. You have no problem referring to WWII. you did it a number of times. Some people want the truth and think it makes a nation stronger.

Will Hunting
10-24-2021, 07:09 PM
Wealthy people with greed.
So Trump then?

Millennial_Messiah
10-24-2021, 07:13 PM
You didn't answer the question.

Schumer, McConnell, Pelosi, Feinstein, Schiff, Gary Peters, Harry Reid before he got cancer, etc.

ChumpDumper
10-24-2021, 07:40 PM
Schumer, McConnell, Pelosi, Feinstein, Schiff, Gary Peters, Harry Reid before he got cancer, etc.

:lol so what are Trump and the Republicans?

The Rebel Alliance?

Will Hunting
10-24-2021, 07:49 PM
Trump more or less let Cocaine Mitch control his entire presidency. If McConnell is the establishment then Trump is too.

FrostKing
10-24-2021, 07:52 PM
Not sure why you guys are so fixated on politicians. Big business runs & owns this country.

daboom1
10-24-2021, 07:54 PM
Trump

*ding

ChumpDumper
10-24-2021, 08:15 PM
Not sure why you guys are so fixated on politicians. Big business runs & owns this country.

And who owns and runs big business?

Antifa?

BackHome
10-24-2021, 08:26 PM
Man song of "Let's Go Brandon" going viral across the world...It's number 1 in both YouTube and Instagram. For me I think the best one is the one done is a rap by "Loza Alexander" it's got a good beat to it.

Ef-man
10-24-2021, 08:27 PM

Antifa?

George Soros, Bill Gates, and the Clinton cabal, amirite?

FrostKing
10-24-2021, 08:31 PM

Antifa?
I already answered this question earlier but who cares. What matters is the content they force feed.

ChumpDumper
10-24-2021, 09:12 PM
I already answered this question earlier but who cares. What matters is the content they force feed.
No, you didn't.

Name names.

Of people.

Who, in your opinion, is the establishment?

FrostKing
10-24-2021, 09:23 PM
No, you didn't.

Name names.

Of people.

Who, in your opinion, is the establishment?
That is another discussion. You can debate with someone else whether their intentions are genuine. I'll stay focused on the content they force feed. Not how they personally benefit from it.

DMC
10-24-2021, 10:19 PM

The two aren't mutually exclusive.

ChumpDumper
10-25-2021, 02:46 AM
That is another discussion.No, that is precisely this discussion. You brought up the establishment. You apparently can define who they are.

By name, what individuals are representative members of the establishment as you see it?

FrostKing
10-25-2021, 02:48 AM
No, that is precisely this discussion. You brought up the establishment. You can define who they are.

By name, what individuals are representative members of the establishment as you see it?
No. You are shifting the focus from the crime committed to instead speculation why.

ChumpDumper
10-25-2021, 02:50 AM
No. You are shifting the focus from the crime committed to instead speculation why.No. If you're claiming a crime was committed, who committed it?

Why are you squirming? This is your claim.

BackHome
10-25-2021, 01:15 PM
Wow “Lets Go Brandon” is beating out Adele newly released song that is just crazy