PDA

View Full Version : City's attempt to cut Autin, Texas man's grass ends with his death, police say

MultiTroll
10-28-2021, 10:22 AM
What was going on there?
White guy so it wasn't police murdering another Black.

City's attempt to cut Texas man's grass ends with his death, police say (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/city-s-attempt-to-cut-texas-man-s-grass-ends-with-his-death-police-say/ar-AAQ3FOV?ocid=msedgntp)

ChumpDumper
10-28-2021, 10:33 AM
Circle C HOAs can be pretty strict.

OTOH I understand the impulse to die rather than mowing the lawn.

Blake
10-28-2021, 10:50 AM
If code compliance was out there then he was in violation of city code.

I'm glad the 2nd amendment protected this mentally ill guy's right to bear arms against the mean city of Austin

SpursforSix
10-28-2021, 11:30 AM
Some people are just crazy. I'd guess that if there was some broad study of totally unkempt laws, they're d be a positive correlation to people with mental problems.

Millennial_Messiah
10-28-2021, 01:14 PM
Fuck HOAs and city compliance goons. #DontTreadOnMe

I'll never buy a house in a residential neighborhood for that reason.

ChumpDumper
10-28-2021, 01:19 PM
lol #CutYourGrass

Adam Lambert
10-28-2021, 01:32 PM
Some people are just crazy. I'd guess that if there was some broad study of totally unkempt laws, they're d be a positive correlation to people with mental problems.

Sounds like that's pretty clearly the case here. Article says there had been previous police welfare checks at his home without response.

But at least he had his 2nd Amendment right to bear arms, that certainly helped him here.

Blake
10-28-2021, 09:04 PM
All new residential places are HOA. It keeps the neighborhood looking good and keep house market higher.

I still don't fucking like it. Leave me the fuck alone. If it's my fucking house, I don't give a shit how high the grass is. It's my fucking house.

If the grass is too high then it can actually be a hazard for the neighborhood.

Millennial_Messiah
10-28-2021, 09:05 PM
All new residential places are HOA. It keeps the neighborhood looking good and keep house market higher.

I still don't fucking like it. Leave me the fuck alone. If it's my fucking house, I don't give a shit how high the grass is. It's my fucking house.
not ALL, but certainly the majority

I've seen houses built from 2011-2021 that are not HOA, but they are the minority. I'm definitely on the prowl for those

ChumpDumper
10-29-2021, 12:59 AM
:lol why do people want their places looking like shit?

Thread
10-29-2021, 06:44 AM

...that's it & that's all.

Ef-man
10-29-2021, 07:07 AM

Ahhhh, so you are the old man that yells “Get off my yard” to kids.

Do not be surprised if kids egg your house on Halloween.

Blake
10-29-2021, 07:27 AM
He's still the kid that hates when mom tells him to clean his room

Millennial_Messiah
10-29-2021, 11:28 AM
Ahhhh, so you are the old man that yells “Get off my yard” to kids.

Do not be surprised if kids egg your house on Halloween.
I don't have a house, and when the market crashes and I do buy one, it will be separated from the next house or establishment by acres of my property, preferably with some trees for privacy as well so I can go naked sunbathing/swimming in the pool as I please.

Millennial_Messiah
10-29-2021, 11:30 AM
He's still the kid that hates when mom tells him to clean his room

I'm the opposite. I clean up not only after myself but after others and tell other people they need to be cleaner. I'm OCD af.

DMC
11-07-2021, 10:06 AM
Living in government run HOA type environment + mental illness + isolation = danger

ChumpDumper
11-07-2021, 10:14 AM
Old white "libertarian" guy + right wing media + social media + guns = police actually having to kill an old white "libertarian" guy.

Cut your grass.

Millennial_Messiah
11-07-2021, 11:42 AM
Fuck HOA
Fuck Joe Biden

ChumpDumper
11-07-2021, 11:45 AM
:lol Brandon Derangement Syndrome