PDA

View Full Version : im attracted to a trans women but im not homosexual

playblair
10-29-2021, 06:48 PM
im in a bit of an oxymoronic situation i am in love with a girl who is trans but i only love her from the waist up does that make me gay?

here is her pic
https://vh1.mtvnimages.com/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:vh1.com/news/uploads/sites/2/2018/12/Screen-Shot-2018-12-11-at-11.52.59-AM-1544547194.png?quality=0.85&format=jpg&width=480
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_vb3f86ZUtoY/TLWwqF_Z9EI/AAAAAAAAG3o/8_y6SXI50KU/s1600/sidney_star2010-med-wide.jpg
https://raynbowaffair.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Transgenders-Sidney-Starr-Shauna-Brooks-step-out-in-see-through-outfits.png

Texas_Ranger
10-29-2021, 06:55 PM
Just say "no homo" before you suck her cock.

slick'81
10-29-2021, 07:08 PM
Now, I am not saying that to say trans women aren’t women, I am just saying that those pussies that they got… you know what I mean? I’m not saying it’s not pussy, but it’s Beyond Pussy or Impossible Pussy. It tastes like pussy, but that’s not quite what it is, is it? That’s not blood, that’s beet juice.”- chappelle

Joseph Kony
10-29-2021, 08:01 PM
Making out with a man is gay

Now, there aint nothing gay about getting your dick sucked

Heath Ledger
10-30-2021, 10:37 AM
You gay as hell.... Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Thread
10-31-2021, 06:35 PM
You just want to get a look at it. I'm the same way; I'll look at anything and then lament it terribly after I've seen it. "Why, why did I look?" as I self flagellate.

I was working this job 40 years back as a district supervisor for the Cleveland Plain Dealer and had to go out into the west side to this home that was occupied by hillbillies. I was let into the home and the woman excused herself to get her husband. The home filled with house flies. In the next room I saw this baby crib with card board along the slats so you could not see into the bed area. Now, I told myself:::"Dale, don't go over there. Please don't. It's Friday, Girl is waiting, you're going out dinner. Don't go over there, don't do it." I hesitated maybe 3 seconds, wandered on over and looked down in there. Fuck me. It was some damn retarded little guy dressed in a diaper with heavy 5-O'clock shadow on his face and his chest. He was all fucked up.

I don't even remember driving home and then told the wife what had happened upon arrival..."Are we still going to dinner?"

Joseph Kony
10-31-2021, 07:26 PM
You just want to get a look at it. I'm the same way; I'll look at anything and then lament it terribly after I've seen it. "Why, why did I look?" as I self flagellate.

I was working this job 40 years back as a district supervisor for the Cleveland Plain Dealer and had to go out into the west side to this home that was occupied by hillbillies. I was let into the home and the woman excused herself to get her husband. The home filled with house flies. In the next room I saw this baby crib with card board along the slats so you could not see into the bed area. Now, I told myself:::"Dale, don't go over there. Please don't. It's Friday, Girl is waiting, you're going out dinner. Don't go over there, don't do it." I hesitated maybe 3 seconds, wandered on over and looked down in there. Fuck me. It was some damn retarded little guy dressed in a diaper with heavy 5-O'clock shadow on his face and his chest. He was all fucked up.

I don't even remember driving home and then told the wife what had happened upon arrival..."Are we still going to dinner?"

:lol

baseline bum
10-31-2021, 07:34 PM

You misspelled self fellate

Allan Rowe vs Wade
10-31-2021, 07:51 PM
you're not gay but your penis is

Thread
10-31-2021, 08:29 PM
You misspelled self fellate

Grow up.

baseline bum
10-31-2021, 08:39 PM
Grow up.

You can't make me

Dirks_Finale
11-01-2021, 09:19 AM
Now, I am not saying that to say trans women aren’t women, I am just saying that those pussies that they got… you know what I mean? I’m not saying it’s not pussy, but it’s Beyond Pussy or Impossible Pussy. It tastes like pussy, but that’s not quite what it is, is it? That’s not blood, that’s beet juice.”- chappelle

Dave going hard in the paint, as usual...