View Full Version : Free Club Dating Service

herbivore female
11-25-2005, 12:31 AM
HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO FIND SOMEONE SO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IF YOUR INTRESTED I WAS TRYING DATING SERVICES BUT THEY ALL WANTED TO MUCH MONEY SO I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE BEST PLACE :smokin

WHAT IS YOUR HIEGHT WIEGHT OR LOOK WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF AS ATHLETIC COUCH POTATO FAT OR REGULAR

WHAT ARE YOUR INTERESTS AND HOBBIES

ARE YOU MALE OF FEMALE

WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU LOOKING FOR WHAT QUALITIES SHOULD THEY HAVE

HOW OLD ARE YOU

WHAT MOVIES DO YOU LIKE

WHERE DO YOU LIVE

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOOD LOOKING

WHO IS YOUR FAVORIT POSTER ON THE BOARD AND WHY

WHAT KIND OF JOB DO YOU HAVE

WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS

WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 5 YEARS

WHAT ARE TWO THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE TO IMPROVE ON

HOW SMART DO YOU THINK YOU ARE

HOW WOULD YOU PUT YOURSELF ECONOMICAALY

NOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS FILL THIS OUT AND OTHER PEOPLE WILL TO AND YOU JUST TALK TO THEM AND SEE IF YOU LIKE THEM

herbivore female
11-25-2005, 12:46 AM
I AM 5 FOOT 5 AND 155 POUNDSAND REGULAR NURSING SKOOL AND FEMALE
I WOULD LIKE SOMEONE THAT IS CUTE AND CUDDLY AND SWEET I AM 28 AND LIKE ROMANTIC COMIDIES I LIVE IN TEXAS ;)
I THINK I HAVE A GOOD LOOK MY HAIR IS SORTA PINK BLONDE RIGHT NOW AND ALL WILD I LIKE LOTS OF POSTERS I WOULD SAY JIMCS GINOBILLI IS GOD DUFF 2BLONDE JEKKA LOOTER COSMIC COWBOY AND TPARK AND I LIKE MARCUS BRYANT TO
I HAVE A INTERNSHIP WITH A HOSPITAL IT SUCKS BUT IT PAYS FOR SKOOL
MY GOAL IS TO FINISH SKOOL AND SAVE UP MONEY FOR A RED MUSTANG IN FIVE YEARS ID LIKE TO BE MARRIED WITH A BABY I WANT TO IMPROVE MY SINGING SO MAYBE ONE DAY I CAN TRY OUT FOR IDOL KARAOKEY HERE I COME :blah I AM SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW MY SPELLING SUX BUT SERIOUSLY I AM KINDA SMART BUT NOT SO SMART WITH THE FELLAS THAT ARE CUTE ECONOMICALLY I LIVE IN A 535 DOLLAR RENT APARTMENT WHICH KINDA SUX TO

CharlieMac
11-25-2005, 12:48 AM
I'm a 26 year old college student. Line up ladies.

Zombie
11-25-2005, 01:03 AM
My answer to all the above ?'s, none of your fucking business! :smokin

Vashner
11-25-2005, 01:08 AM
Yikes... Shout it out (all caps suxs teh big one).

Trainwreck2100
11-25-2005, 01:56 AM
^^^Have you got your herpes checked or what?

Trainwreck2100
11-25-2005, 01:59 AM
I guarantee I don't have shit. Don't worry bout me.

Someone's gotta worry about you, ya damn slut.

Mr. Defense
11-25-2005, 02:31 AM
I play Defense and I'm unavailable. That's all you need to know.

Richard Pryor
11-25-2005, 02:50 AM
HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO FIND SOMEONE SO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IF YOUR INTRESTED I WAS TRYING DATING SERVICES BUT THEY ALL WANTED TO MUCH MONEY SO I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE BEST PLACE :smokin

WHAT IS YOUR HIEGHT WIEGHT OR LOOK WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF AS ATHLETIC COUCH POTATO FAT OR REGULAR

WHAT ARE YOUR INTERESTS AND HOBBIES

ARE YOU MALE OF FEMALE

WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU LOOKING FOR WHAT QUALITIES SHOULD THEY HAVE

HOW OLD ARE YOU

WHAT MOVIES DO YOU LIKE

WHERE DO YOU LIVE

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOOD LOOKING

WHO IS YOUR FAVORIT POSTER ON THE BOARD AND WHY

WHAT KIND OF JOB DO YOU HAVE

WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS

WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 5 YEARS

WHAT ARE TWO THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE TO IMPROVE ON

HOW SMART DO YOU THINK YOU ARE

HOW WOULD YOU PUT YOURSELF ECONOMICAALY

NOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS FILL THIS OUT AND OTHER PEOPLE WILL TO AND YOU JUST TALK TO THEM AND SEE IF YOU LIKE THEM

Why you chilled out now? Didn't you used to be Queen Bitch on this forum? What's yo game?

Richard Pryor
11-25-2005, 02:50 AM
muthafucker. :lmao

bigzak25
11-25-2005, 03:34 AM
^^^
hey, don't make me use the back of my hand right now Gig, it's late...:lmao :p

bigzak25
11-25-2005, 04:20 AM
Hey Herbivore, lets cut through all the BULLSHIT, and y don't you just post a PIC?

r u scared?

tick tock beyatch. :lol :p

alamo50
11-25-2005, 08:57 AM
Damn GiG, it took you 74 minutes to jump on this?

herbivore female
11-26-2005, 08:48 PM
GUESS WELL HAVE TO GO FROM THERE :hat

jman3000
11-26-2005, 09:16 PM
Height: 6'3, 220, semi-athletic (Turkey Day will do that to ya)

Interests: Politics, no hobbies

Male

Can take a joke and isn't too serious about every little thing. I like taller girls 5'6 and up, but am currently dating a shorty (5'3)

Anything Monty Python, action flicks

SA

Whoever posted the Chuck Norris facts : )

I never took an IQ test but I got around a 1300 on my SAT

College student... enough said.

There is a pic in the link above.

David Bowie
11-26-2005, 10:11 PM
WHAT IS YOUR HIEGHT WIEGHT OR LOOK WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF AS ATHLETIC COUCH POTATO FAT OR REGULAR I am 5'3/125 pounds. FEMALE (some of you think I'm a gay man) I'd say I have an athletick/curvy body.

WHAT ARE YOUR INTERESTS AND HOBBIES My interests are art, Spurs, :hat, goth clubs, and hanging out.

ARE YOU MALE OF FEMALE: FEMALE

WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU LOOKING FOR WHAT QUALITIES SHOULD THEY HAVE: Thin, feminine male. Low key, preferibly a loner.

HOW OLD ARE YOU: 20

WHAT MOVIES DO YOU LIKE: Fight Club, Naked Lunch, Sleepers, My Own Private Idoho, Requiem For a Dream and many others.

WHERE DO YOU LIVE: Boston, MA

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOOD LOOKING: yes

WHO IS YOUR FAVORIT POSTER ON THE BOARD AND WHY: Not sure. Kori runs this site real well though

WHAT KIND OF JOB DO YOU HAVE: Student

WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS: Make lots of money and have a family someday

WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 5 YEARS: Be in law school and have what I would percieve as a fulfilled life

WHAT ARE TWO THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE TO IMPROVE ON: To be more extraverted in social situations and be able to have better concentration.

HOW SMART DO YOU THINK YOU ARE. Rather smart. 1440 SATs and I go to one of the top schools in the country :Princess

HOW WOULD YOU PUT YOURSELF ECONOMICAALY: Not too well off ):

This survery shows that I am willing to do anithing to get away from the relatives on Thanksgiving :lol

bigzak25
11-26-2005, 10:17 PM
^smart and a hottie.

single guys, if you didn't know, now you know...:tu

KEDA
11-26-2005, 10:21 PM
Zak, she lives in Boston, how am I going to go up there to meet her?

bigzak25
11-26-2005, 10:24 PM
dude, Keda, she said she likes'em THIN at this point...:lmao

that leaves..uh...nobody in san antonio, i can tell you that much...:lol

KEDA
11-26-2005, 10:29 PM
hey, Im down to 210 dammit, mit might not be skinny, but its a long way from where I was a few months ago. Im kinda like a work in progress.

bigzak25
11-26-2005, 10:35 PM
oh don't get me wrong Keda, your definitely a HawtBitch...:tu

and if i was Gay? I'd fuck you.....i'm joking, i'm joking......no really...i'm joking....what the fuck are you guys snickering about? it was a joke? I like pussy. really. awww...shit...one joke and the rumors spread like wildfire...

but seriously Keda, your gonna have to do something with that hair dawg....:lmao

1Parker1
11-26-2005, 10:40 PM
hey, Im down to 210 dammit, mit might not be skinny, but its a long way from where I was a few months ago. Im kinda like a work in progress.

Don't listen to him, Keda...you're in the middle of your makeover. At least you're hair's looking better...:)

KEDA
11-26-2005, 10:41 PM
umm Zak, I cut my hair

bigzak25
11-26-2005, 10:45 PM
you did?

i didn't get the memo...my fuckin secratary...that bitch has messed up for the last time...holidays or no...she's gone....i don't care if she's my grandma....i told her ass...one more fuckup, and it's the curb...it's called tough love. :tu

and parker, what are you talking bout?

you think i'm raggin on Keda's weight or something?

have you seen MY pics? :lmao

i outweigh Keda by a cool 100 pounds, and it ain't muscle, i'll tell you that...:lol

1Parker1
11-26-2005, 10:51 PM
you did?

i didn't get the memo...my fuckin secratary...that bitch has messed up for the last time...holidays or no...she's gone....i don't care if she's my grandma....i told her ass...one more fuckup, and it's the curb...it's called tough love. :tu

and parker, what are you talking bout?

you think i'm raggin on Keda's weight or something?

have you seen MY pics? :lmao

i outweigh Keda by a cool 100 pounds, and it ain't muscle, i'll tell you that...:lol

I was kidding...

David Bowie
11-26-2005, 10:52 PM
"david bowie", what school do u go to? UMass, BC, or Harvard? You might know a cousin of mine

I go to Brandeis University. I have facebook, but it doesn't have a pic, so you probably wouldn't be interested. :lol