PDA

View Full Version : Funny guy lists TD as best player, ect...

spursfaninla
11-25-2005, 04:32 PM
this guys personal journal thing... (http://d.theroyalyoungs.com/)

I thought his writing was funny and interesting, aside from the TD assessment.

2pac
11-25-2005, 05:31 PM
He isnt that funny.

Brutalis
11-25-2005, 05:32 PM
Ahahahahaha. Never will I link my LJ.

OMFG TURNOVER ARKANSAS BALL WOOOOOOOOOO WE GADDA CHANCE

ShoogarBear
11-25-2005, 05:37 PM
I agree the dude is a fantastic writer. I don't agree with all he said, but he had one of the best and most truthful quotes when he compared AI to Tupac:

two extremely volatile and extremely charismatic trend-setters who exist in a paradox where their underrated skills are dwarfed by their dominant personalities, and their dominant personalities create a rabid fanbase that end up overrating their skills . just confusing all around.

The TD to Tom Hanks comparison was pretty good, too.

duncan2k5
11-25-2005, 06:45 PM
yea...the whole article really is funny...good post

dyoung
11-27-2005, 09:16 PM
i joined here this weekend after getting an email from one of the members and seeing this link come up a couple times in my tracker, and i just wanted to say thanks for the compliments.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-28-2005, 01:33 AM
Woah, the man himself!

Yeah, you are pretty funny. You are one of those people who write like they speak, so as I read I get a voice in my head. No matter how wrong that voice may be, it's still comforting somehow.

Anyway, I'll check in on your blog from time to time.

And you were certainly right about one thing, Timmy is the greatest PF ever to play (apologies to McHale, and grudgingly, Malone).

dyoung
11-28-2005, 03:58 PM
Lol, I'm guessing there's a slight coincedence between my entry being linked here and the fact that I have duncan as number one on the list.

ShoogarBear
11-28-2005, 04:49 PM
You really want to get some e-mail? Go Stephen A. on the Spurs . . .

dyoung
11-28-2005, 05:05 PM
I think stephen a's an idiot, so you don't have to worry about me going that route. As far as the spurs, although I'm not a fan and disagree with the seemingly commonly held notion that them winning the championship this year is a forgone conclusion, I do feel that they're the classiest and most efficient organization in all of sports...even with andy garcia flopping like he's been tasered whenever someone comes within 24 inches of him on the court.

Pistons < Spurs
11-28-2005, 05:53 PM
...even with andy garcia flopping like he's been tasered whenever someone comes within 24 inches of him on the court.

LMAO!!!!!!!
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

ShoogarBear
11-28-2005, 06:03 PM
Oh, good. That should get you meeting some folks . . .