PDA

View Full Version : His daughter was sold to sex traffickers. He rescued her and killed the alleged seller. Support?

MultiTroll
11-02-2021, 07:08 PM
Essentially a version of the movie Taken.

John Eisenman Charged With Murder Of Andrew Sorenson | Crime News (oxygen.com) (https://www.oxygen.com/crime-news/john-eisenman-charged-with-murder-of-andrew-sorenson)

Of course the 100% caveat here is did he find the actual person who sold her.
If he did, do you support his going free?

I do 100%.

Snitched on by his neighbor is a huge reason he got caught. (Well, he shouldn't have told neighbor but cmon he's human.
#2 whomever was supposed to get rid of the body did a super lame job.

Not sure at press time if Go Fund Me is available.

MultiTroll
11-02-2021, 07:09 PM
Aaron Sorenson 19, who allegedly sold his girlfriend to a sex trafficking ring for $1,000.
https://www.oxygen.com/sites/oxygen/files/styles/blog-post-embedded--computer/public/2021/11/andrew-sorenson-1-pd.jpg?itok=2OQXuUih

MultiTroll
11-02-2021, 07:12 PM
John Eisenman and his daughter.
Spokane, Washington father who rescued his daughter then wasted the alleged seller.
https://data.ibtimes.sg/en/full/52912/john-eisenman.png

Blake
11-02-2021, 09:01 PM
Yeah on the surface I kinda like that this 19 yo dude got 6footed but no, not in favor of death penalty and especially not vigilante justice for a number of reasons.

MultiTroll
11-02-2021, 09:11 PM
Murk the bf.
That's been done Porky.

What do you want to happen to the Dad?

Reck
11-02-2021, 09:51 PM
I’m ok with what the father did. You just don’t know how you would react but I think I’d have a similar reaction.

I also think he should face the consequences of taking a life. No special treatment. He should go to jail but knowing his daughter is safe should make him feel good about it.

MultiTroll
11-02-2021, 09:52 PM
Link to help fundraiser for bond. *I have not verified. If you know more about this GiveSendGo, please holla.

GiveSendGo - Help for John Eisenman: The #1 Free Christian Fundraising Site. (https://www.givesendgo.com/helpforjohneisenman)

Reck
11-02-2021, 09:55 PM
Link to help fundraiser for bond. *I have not verified. If you know more about this GiveSendGo, please holla.

GiveSendGo - Help for John Eisenman: The #1 Free Christian Fundraising Site. (https://www.givesendgo.com/helpforjohneisenman)

“Let’s ban together... Lol

MultiTroll
11-02-2021, 10:03 PM
A concern is if once bond is posted and he does appear in court....at the end of the proceedings the bond is returned right?

Chucho
11-02-2021, 10:19 PM
The board's biggest sex offender commenting on his brethren, pretending he hasn't lusted over children countless times on this board.

baseline bum
11-02-2021, 10:28 PM
I'd love to be on that jury.

Millennial_Messiah
11-02-2021, 10:36 PM
Yeah on the surface I kinda like that this 19 yo dude got 6footed but no, not in favor of death penalty and especially not vigilante justice for a number of reasons.

you libs are such robots sometimes

Reck
11-02-2021, 10:40 PM
you libs are such robots sometimes

“Killing bad” is not a lib thing.

Blake
11-02-2021, 10:46 PM
I’m ok with what the father did. You just don’t know how you would react but I think I’d have a similar reaction.

I also think he should face the consequences of taking a life. No special treatment. He should go to jail but knowing his daughter is safe should make him feel good about it.

Yeah when his daughter and future grandkids come to visit I bet he'll have no regrets.

Millennial_Messiah
11-02-2021, 11:03 PM
“Killing bad” is not a lib thing.

avenging your dearest family especially your children is a human thing... anything otherwise is simply robotic

ElNono
11-02-2021, 11:24 PM
Vigilantism is never right. Sorry, he won already recovering the daughter. Could've sent that guy to prison for a long time too.

The murder was completely unnecessary, and he's not going to be there for his daughter who probably will need him.

I know it's a lot easier to think about this rationally not being in his shoes, but you gotta call a spade a spade.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2021, 01:47 AM
Essentially a version of the movie Taken.

John Eisenman Charged With Murder Of Andrew Sorenson | Crime News (oxygen.com) (https://www.oxygen.com/crime-news/john-eisenman-charged-with-murder-of-andrew-sorenson)

I do 100%.

Snitched on by his neighbor is a huge reason he got caught. (Well, he shouldn't have told neighbor but cmon he's human.
#2 whomever was supposed to get rid of the body did a super lame job.

Not sure at press time if Go Fund Me is available.No, he was never going to get away with such a terrible plan. Confessing was the cherry on top of his stupid sundae. He should be convicted for the killing, but his lack of a criminal history should probably help him at sentencing.

KobesAchilles
11-03-2021, 10:14 AM
If you aren't willing to kill for family then you're not much of one tbh. Guarantee all the people saying they wouldn't have done it don't have a daughter in the first place or just have no spine. Josey Wales is rolling in his grave right now at you pussies

Trill Clinton
11-03-2021, 10:20 AM
What he did wasn't right...but I understand.

MultiTroll
11-03-2021, 10:30 AM
No, he was never going to get away with such a terrible plan. Confessing was the cherry on top of his stupid sundae.
How do you know? How much of a factor did the snitching have?

Yes any potential lawyer of his would cringe at the confession. But i don't think it was "stupid" based. I think he was like F the system I'm not ashamed of what i did and here it is. Horrible idea for staying out of prison.

But some are so fed up with the Injustice system they no longer believe in it.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2021, 11:03 AM
How do you know? How much of a factor did the snitching have?Dude stuffed the body in his girlfriend's car and just had it parked somewhere. There's no way it wouldn't have gotten back to him. Stupid.

Yes any potential lawyer of his would cringe at the confession. But i don't think it was "stupid" based. I think he was like F the system I'm not ashamed of what i did and here it is. Horrible idea for staying out of prison.Hence, it's stupid. He obviously wanted to get away with it.

But some are so fed up with the Injustice system they no longer believe in it.Do you believe in the justice system?

MultiTroll
11-03-2021, 11:37 AM
"Police say the car remained at the remote location for almost a year until an unknown individual drove it to Spokane, leaving it on Everett Avenue."
Eisenman picked an obviously good spot to dump the car. But why not go back and get rid of the body?

Here is where it gets even weirder:

"Police do not believe the person who took the car after a year was aware of a body in the trunk."

Appears person who moved the car after a year is indeed not Eisenman. Mystery person moved the car. After a year. But why?

Raises questions:

What inspired Mystery person to move the car? How did he/she get it started? Were they ripping it off? Figured it was abandoned and there for the taking?
But did not smell any reek while driving the car or for that matter looking at it? How the hell....

So Chumpy this is why I'm not entirely sure he gets caught if car is not moved. Still a major f up by him if he wanted to get away.
I contend he was a righteously pissed off father who probably did contact the missing persons law enforcement and they didn't do shit / or are overwhelmed since Senators and Congress people need $$$ diamond encrusted dildos before legitimate law enforcement $ needs are met.

MultiTroll
11-03-2021, 11:38 AM
Do you believe in the justice system?
Absolutely not.
It is very imperfect and plenty of corruption.

baseline bum
11-03-2021, 01:23 PM
If you aren't willing to kill for family then you're not much of one tbh. Guarantee all the people saying they wouldn't have done it don't have a daughter in the first place or just have no spine. Josey Wales is rolling in his grave right now at you pussies

If I'm on that jury and shit happened the way it's being presented here that dad would either get acquitted or a hung jury because there is no way I'd vote to convict.

Blake
11-03-2021, 01:42 PM

He'll get bonus points in prison for being so brave.

MultiTroll
11-03-2021, 01:44 PM
Could've sent that guy to prison for a long time too.
Or sleaze ball trafficker could have gotten off scott free.
Happens all the time.
Am not suggesting murder was the only option. Concur it was not.

I do want to know why he didn't get rid of the body. Was he going to go with "hey the car got stolen ask the stealer."

Who is the snitchin neighbor and how much did that contribute to his arrest?

KobesAchilles
11-03-2021, 01:50 PM
He'll get bonus points in prison for being so brave.
Dude isn't going to prison long term. he's gonna plead out. Or at worse 18 months. I get you're scared of jail but I would take that trade off. Also there are too many examples of people getting away with this shit. Justice system lets a lot of bad people go. Hell that dude could've traffiker could've been out inn 2 years. Hell in my inlaws old neighborhood this dude raped a 11 year old for years and got sent to jail for all of 2 years.

Blake
11-03-2021, 02:01 PM
Dude isn't going to prison long term. he's gonna plead out. Or at worse 18 months. I get you're scared of jail but I would take that trade off. Also there are too many examples of people getting away with this shit. Justice system lets a lot of bad people go. Hell that dude could've traffiker could've been out inn 2 years. Hell in my inlaws old neighborhood this dude raped a 11 year old for years and got sent to jail for all of 2 years.

This is first degree murder. Lol if you think he's only getting 18 months at worst.

Blake
11-03-2021, 02:03 PM
Absolutely not.
It is very imperfect and plenty of corruption.

Vigilante justice is much better.

Reck
11-03-2021, 02:13 PM
"Police say the car remained at the remote location for almost a year until an unknown individual drove it to Spokane, leaving it on Everett Avenue."
Eisenman picked an obviously good spot to dump the car. But why not go back and get rid of the body?

"Police do not believe the person who took the car after a year was aware of a body in the trunk."

Appears person who moved the car after a year is indeed not Eisenman. Mystery person moved the car. After a year. But why?

Raises questions:

What inspired Mystery person to move the car? How did he/she get it started? Were they ripping it off? Figured it was abandoned and there for the taking?
But did not smell any reek while driving the car or for that matter looking at it? How the hell....

So Chumpy this is why I'm not entirely sure he gets caught if car is not moved. Still a major f up by him if he wanted to get away.
I contend he was a righteously pissed off father who probably did contact the missing persons law enforcement and they didn't do shit / or are overwhelmed since Senators and Congress people need $$$ diamond encrusted dildos before legitimate law enforcement $ needs are met.

The more reason he should pay for what he did then. Whatever sympathy I had for the father is gone.

I thought this was a heat of the moment killing. But he actually tried to get away with it? Pussy move confirmed.

I thought he had gone to the police immediately to give himself up. He's just a common criminal that killed someone and tried to cover his tracks.

RD2191
11-03-2021, 02:21 PM
An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

SpursforSix
11-03-2021, 02:21 PM
This is first degree murder. Lol if you think he's only getting 18 months at worst.

I'll bet $100 he doesn't serve 18 months in jail.

SpursforSix
11-03-2021, 02:23 PM

an eye for an eye leaves the world with shitty depth perception

ChumpDumper
11-03-2021, 02:43 PM

Raises questions:

I contend he was a righteously pissed off father who probably did contact the missing persons law enforcement and they didn't do shit / or are overwhelmed since Senators and Congress people need $$$ diamond encrusted dildos before legitimate law enforcement $ needs are met.If he just leaves it in a working car, the body gets found and traced back to him. Period.

There are hundreds of better ways to get rid of a body. Dude is stupid. Depending on the laws in his state, he could serve a little or a fair amount of time. I'm sure his lawyer will explore a plea deal -- but you don't believe in those either, right?

Blake
11-03-2021, 03:06 PM
I'll bet $100 he doesn't serve 18 months in jail.

Easy money but bragging rights will do.

MultiTroll
11-03-2021, 04:08 PM
Vigilante justice is much better.
While i agree with you that often vigilante justice is better then the US Injustice system, it by no means always is.

Did you ever watch Mystic River?

MultiTroll
11-03-2021, 04:13 PM
If he just leaves it in a working car, the body gets found and traced back to him. Period.
he got away with it for a full year and appears it would have went on for ___ how much longer if the car was not moved.
Agree 100% leaving it in the car -actually his fiances car to boot- would have led coppers back to him.
Perhaps trial will reveal why he left body in car. Would seem like taking it out and disposing would make him FAR more likely to not get caught. Which i why i still say he at some level did not want to hide. Felt justified. Even if subconscious. You keep calling it "stupid". Whatever, i'd like to know what his motive was in leaving it in car.

And who the hell moved the car with body inside?

MultiTroll
11-03-2021, 04:15 PM
I'm sure his lawyer will explore a plea deal -- but you don't believe in those either, right?
I don't believe in plea deals? When did i post that?

Don't tell me your other troll is DMC - False Charge Chunko? :lol

Reck
11-03-2021, 04:16 PM
While i agree with you that often vigilante justice is better then the US Injustice system, it by no means always is.

You remind me of AJ when he's trying to kill junior and failing to do so so Tony has to tell his failure of a son he needs to stop watching movies and grow up.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2021, 04:16 PM
he got away with it for a full year and appears it would have went on for ___ how much longer if the car was not moved.
Agree 100% leaving it in the car -actually his fiances car to boot- would have led coppers back to him.
Perhaps trial will reveal why he left body in car. Would seem like taking it out and disposing would make him FAR more likely to not get caught. Which i why i still say he at some level did not want to hide. Felt justified. Even if subconscious. You keep calling it "stupid". Whatever, i'd like to know what his motive was in leaving it in car.He was too stupid to think beyond murdering the dude, so fuck it, implicate the financee too.:toast

And who the hell moved the car with body inside?Doesn't matter.

MultiTroll
11-03-2021, 04:18 PM
Doesn't matter.
Certainly does matter because between Person X moving the car and snitching neighbor that is how Eiseman got caught.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2021, 04:20 PM
Certainly does matter because between Person X moving the car and snitching neighbor that is how Eiseman got caught.He got caught because he murdered a guy and left the body in his fiancee's car for a year.

And bragged about it.

He's stupid.

SpursforSix
11-03-2021, 04:24 PM
Easy money but bragging rights will do.

Fair enough.

MultiTroll
11-03-2021, 04:28 PM
He got caught because he murdered a guy and left the body in his fiancee's car for a year.

And bragged about it.
Assumes facts not in evidence.

You seem determined to denigrate the guy. Never had kids yourself obviously.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2021, 04:33 PM
Assumes facts not in evidence. These are the facts in evidence:

1) Murdered a guy.

2) Left the body in his fiancee's car.

3) Abandoned that car out of his control.

4) Bragged to a neighbor about murder.

It doesn't matter if you think he's your hero and you want to blow him. He's stupid for the way he did this.

Millennial_Messiah
11-03-2021, 04:42 PM

dumbass

Blake
11-03-2021, 04:47 PM
Assumes facts not in evidence.

You seem determined to denigrate the guy. Never had kids yourself obviously.

You're assuming he killed the right guy

MultiTroll
11-03-2021, 04:50 PM
These are the facts in evidence:
2) Left the body in his fiancee's car.

4) Bragged to a neighbor about murder.

It doesn't matter if you think he's your hero and you want to blow him. He's stupid for the way he did this.
2. Goalpost change from "He got caught because he murdered a guy and left the body in his fiancee's car for a year."
We'll never know how long the car with the body would have continued to sit. Dumb if he wanted to get a way to leave the body there, yes. But made it a year and for all we know would have made it 10 more years if car had not been moved.

4. You don't know that he bragged. He could have confided in a neighbor, who seemed sympathetic but was in reality a snitch. Either way bad move by the Dad yes. But you cannot factor in the human element.

It doesn't matter that you have never produced a child and cannot relate. You can berate him all you want. It is a sad story.

Blake
11-03-2021, 04:51 PM

Eh, it's been a long time. I also vaguely recall "A Time to Kill"

MultiTroll
11-03-2021, 04:52 PM
You're assuming he killed the right guy
I made that caveat in the OP. You're assuming wrongly.

Thus i asked if you watched Mystic River. The vigilantes, thinking they killed a molester were completely wrong.
Thus cold blooded murderers.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2021, 04:53 PM
2. Goalpost change from "He got caught because he murdered a guy and left the body in his fiancee's car for a year."
We'll never know how long the car with the body would have continued to sit. Dumb if he wanted to get a way to leave the body there, yes.He was absolutely caught because he left the body in the car. The body wouldn't have been found in the car had he not left the body in he car.

4. You don't know that he bragged. He could have confided in a neighbor, who seemed sympathetic but was in reality a snitch. Either way bad move by the Dad yes. But you cannot factor in the human element.:lol he bragged. No other reason to say a word about it ever. If it was weighing on his conscience, he should've confessed. He's stupid. You can still blow him, just remember you're blowing a stupid, stupid man.

MultiTroll
11-03-2021, 04:55 PM
^ Just because your vag / balls have never had enough in them to produce a child doesn't mean you need to be hatin on a guy who did.

Blake
11-03-2021, 04:56 PM
I made that caveat in the OP. You're assuming wrongly.

Thus i asked if you watched Mystic River. The vigilantes, thinking they killed a molester were completely wrong.
Thus cold blooded murderers.

This is still a premeditated cold blooded murder.

I mean, he didn't even kill in the heat of the moment.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2021, 04:57 PM
:cryI don't care if it was justified. Your hero is objectively stupid. I'm not stopping you from getting on your knees and blowing that stupid man real good. Please continue :lol.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2021, 04:58 PM

^Verified father of a daughter.

MultiTroll
11-03-2021, 05:02 PM
I don't care if it was justified.
Summarizes your judgement entirely.

MultiTroll
11-03-2021, 05:04 PM

1. Yes.
2. Oh no, it was heat of the moment. 1st time he saw trafficker since the original selling crime occurred.

Blake
11-03-2021, 05:13 PM
1. Yes.
2. Oh no, it was heat of the moment. 1st time he saw trafficker since the original selling crime occurred.

Lol how can it be both cold and heated?

He didn't just bump into him in the produce section. He actively sought him out. I mean, do you carry zip ties around too?

ChumpDumper
11-03-2021, 05:25 PM
Summarizes your judgement entirely.His stupidity is a completely separate issue.

He's stupid.

His possibly being justified doesn't make him less stupid

Why can't you just admit it?

ChumpDumper
11-03-2021, 05:26 PM
1. Yes.

He didn't just bump into him in the produce section. He actively sought him out. I mean, do you carry zip ties around too?

:lol It got very heated after I tracked down, stalked, abducted and immobilized the victim.

Blake
11-03-2021, 06:05 PM
I just lost it when he got angry about the duck tape on his mouth

MultiTroll
11-03-2021, 06:10 PM
:lol It got very heated after I tracked down, stalked, abducted and immobilized the victim.
Are you blogging about the last party you attended?

I mean, do you carry zip ties around too?
I might carry zip ties if I'm tipped off Chump will be at the party.

Yes by definition he premeditated the murder big time it appears.
Perhaps initially he going to just beat the f out of the guy and scare him.
Then when he saw him the perp in person adrenaline and revenge took over and Dad snapped.

Yes it could have been and most likely was premeditated.

MultiTroll
11-03-2021, 06:17 PM
Do you believe in the justice system?
Henry Ruggs of the Raiders is looking at only 2 to 20 years for being lit up and doing 156 MPH plowing into the back of a Toyota, killing the driver. Possibly by burning if the initial jolt did not kill her.

2 fucking years is possible. If he gets convicted.
This coming after numb nutts Andy Reids son similarly plowed into a parked car while drunk.

On the murder front, how about this guy doing 20? Julius Jones in good ole Oklahoma.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2021, 06:47 PM
Are you blogging about the last party you attended?No, I'm mocking your "heat of the premeditated moment" defense, counselor.

Dude was stupid and you've said nothing to prove otherwise.

Millennial_Messiah
11-03-2021, 09:24 PM
No, I'm mocking your "heat of the premeditated moment" defense, counselor.

Dude was stupid and you've said nothing to prove otherwise.

He was stupid for bragging and stuff about it, but he killed a waste of carbon space and it was well deserved.

Blake
11-03-2021, 10:46 PM
He was stupid for bragging and stuff about it, but he killed a waste of carbon space and it was well deserved.

What if he killed the wrong guy

ElNono
11-03-2021, 10:46 PM

I'm the most family guy you can find, having Italian ancestry and shit. I would understand this course of action if the daughter was killed or they still couldn't find her, or even if the bad dude would get away with some lenient shit.

But no, this guy got the daughter back, she's going to need a support system around her, and he basically removed the family component from it. It's also a terrible lesson for the child.

I'm obviously telling you this not being in that situation and the emotions that go through it, which is very different than being in those shoes, but realistically speaking the only guy that needed his life ruined was the perp, and instead we end up with both the father and the child likely getting their lives fucked up as well.

ElNono
11-03-2021, 10:48 PM
Or sleaze ball trafficker could have gotten off scott free.
Happens all the time.

Ok, but then you go do your vigilante justice if you're still inclined.

ElNono
11-03-2021, 10:53 PM
We'll never know how long the car with the body would have continued to sit. Dumb if he wanted to get a way to leave the body there, yes. But made it a year and for all we know would have made it 10 more years if car had not been moved.

It was dumb, Fabbs. The car was registered to his girlfriend. I mean, it's a fucking direct link. Then he talks to his neighbor about it?

MultiTroll
11-03-2021, 10:58 PM
It was dumb, Fabbs. The car was registered to his girlfriend. I mean, it's a fucking direct link. Then he talks to his neighbor about it?
Oh ya he was horrible at coverup.
It's why i wonder if his thinking on some level is he wanted to be found out.
Felt it was a justifiable murder and would be viewed as such by law enforcement and the Kourt system.
Wow, did he misjudge there.

The neighbor, i dunno. For sure Dad should not have told him obviously. OTOH if he's been friendly with this guy for years and spoke with him on the regular about his daughter being kidnapped, maybe Dad felt comfortable confiding in him about wasting the POS.
I won't rule out neighbor as a snitch Judas until more info comes in.

SpursforSix
11-04-2021, 11:35 AM

I don't know if that will convict him. The dude that shot his daughter's molester at an airport got off with a suspended sentence.
Plus, if I remember right, he can still claim temporary insanity (or whatever is is) no matter how long the time was between the crime and the retaliation.

Millennial_Messiah
11-04-2021, 12:28 PM
What if he killed the wrong guy

in that case, and that case only, he'd be wrong.

Millennial_Messiah
11-04-2021, 12:30 PM
I'm the most family guy you can find, having Italian ancestry and shit. I would understand this course of action if the daughter was killed or they still couldn't find her, or even if the bad dude would get away with some lenient shit.

But no, this guy got the daughter back, she's going to need a support system around her, and he basically removed the family component from it. It's also a terrible lesson for the child.

I'm obviously telling you this not being in that situation and the emotions that go through it, which is very different than being in those shoes, but realistically speaking the only guy that needed his life ruined was the perp, and instead we end up with both the father and the child likely getting their lives fucked up as well.

as long as the perp dies, I'm good with it :tu

Evil doers, especially pedos and people who hurt children/minors, deserve exactly zero legal protection. All bets are off.

Millennial_Messiah
11-04-2021, 12:32 PM

quivering pink vagina, I hope you never have kids for the sake of such kids

ChumpDumper
11-04-2021, 12:38 PM
quivering pink vagina, I hope you never have kids for the sake of such kidsHe's already raised a daughter.

You actively plan to abandon your kids.

Millennial_Messiah
11-04-2021, 12:45 PM
He's already raised a daughter.

You actively plan to abandon your kids.
so if she got murdered in cold blood and he knew exactly who it was, he'd just call the cops instead of exacting revenge?

What a pussy if true

KobesAchilles
11-04-2021, 01:02 PM

I'm not disagreeing with the support system and the rational part of your statement. But Idk Nono. I don't think I could be that cold blooded logical about it. I'm not a robot ffs. I'm about one Bryn Forbe minute away from breaking my lap top nvm my daughter being sold and raped by a buncha people.

ChumpDumper
11-04-2021, 01:10 PM
so if she got murdered in cold blood and he knew exactly who it was, he'd just call the cops instead of exacting revenge?

What a pussy if trueSo if your fantasy child murderer was ready and murdered you when you came at him, now what?

Millennial_Messiah
11-04-2021, 01:22 PM
So if your fantasy child murderer was ready and murdered you when you came at him, now what?

Then you die a martyr instead of living to be a pussy.

ChumpDumper
11-04-2021, 01:26 PM
Then you die a martyr instead of living to be a pussy.You're dead just like your fantasy murderer wants.

He wins.:tu

Millennial_Messiah
11-04-2021, 01:27 PM
You're dead just like your fantasy murderer wants.

He wins.:tu

The goal is to get the perp dead instead and beat him with smarts and skills.

But, as Harvey Dent says it best, you die a hero or live long enough to be the villain

ChumpDumper
11-04-2021, 01:44 PM
The goal is to get the perp dead instead and beat him with smarts and skills.But you didn't.

You're dead in the ground with your daughter and he won.

Where's the justice in that?

Millennial_Messiah
11-04-2021, 02:17 PM
But you didn't.

You're dead in the ground with your daughter and he won.

Where's the justice in that?
Survival of the fittest/smartest.

ChumpDumper
11-04-2021, 02:23 PM
Survival of the fittest/smartest.Yep, your murderer is the smartest and fittest.:tu

Blake
11-04-2021, 02:40 PM
in that case, and that case only, he'd be wrong.

So to you the penalty for kidnapping is death by vigilante.

And the penalty for cold blooded murder is a slap on the wrist.

Ok

Blake
11-04-2021, 02:43 PM
as long as the perp dies, I'm good with it :tu

Evil doers, especially pedos and people who hurt children/minors, deserve exactly zero legal protection. All bets are off.

Lol "evil doers"

You've watched Taken too many times.

MultiTroll
11-04-2021, 02:44 PM
The dude that shot his daughter's molester at an airport got off with a suspended sentence.
Who?
Link?

Blake
11-04-2021, 02:48 PM

What a pussy if true

Lol now it's "what if she got murdered in cold blood".

So let's say you go kill the person you knew who did it.

Then their family finds out it was you and kills you.

Then your family finds out it was them and kills them.

No problem, no jail time.

Blake
11-04-2021, 03:00 PM
I don't know if that will convict him. The dude that shot his daughter's molester at an airport got off with a suspended sentence.
Plus, if I remember right, he can still claim temporary insanity (or whatever is is) no matter how long the time was between the crime and the retaliation.

Which case was that? Was that the one from the 80s?

Millennial_Messiah
11-04-2021, 03:17 PM
Lol now it's "what if she got murdered in cold blood".

So let's say you go kill the person you knew who did it.

Then their family finds out it was you and kills you.

Then your family finds out it was them and kills them.

No problem, no jail time.
:tu Now that's some real human society.

Fuck big government, tbh

SpursforSix
11-04-2021, 03:27 PM
Who?
Link?

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1985-08-27-mn-25260-story.html

He waited at a payphone in the airport and then when the rapist walked by him, he shot him.

SpursforSix
11-04-2021, 03:28 PM
Which case was that? Was that the one from the 80s?

I thought it was more recent but it was in 1984.

MultiTroll
11-04-2021, 03:32 PM

He waited at a payphone in the airport and then when the rapist walked by him, he shot him.
Awesome judge and judgement.

Roland Doucet, a brother (of the molester), called the sentencing an outrage.“I don’t believe justice was done,” he said.

Cherry on top.

Millennial_Messiah
11-04-2021, 03:57 PM
I thought it was more recent but it was in 1984.

should have taken hint from "payphone"

Millennial_Messiah
11-04-2021, 04:01 PM

excellent outcome there :tu justice served.

The moron brother defending his faggot pedo brother should have been happy that that faggoty sick waste of carbon space was no longer a part of his life, tbh.

MultiTroll
11-04-2021, 05:37 PM

https://youtu.be/Oi3Hyxuf5AE

excellent outcome there :tu justice served.
The moron brother defending his faggot pedo brother should have been happy that that faggoty sick waste of carbon space was no longer a part of his life, tbh.

ElNono
11-10-2021, 05:00 AM
I'm not disagreeing with the support system and the rational part of your statement. But Idk Nono. I don't think I could be that cold blooded logical about it. I'm not a robot ffs. I'm about one Bryn Forbe minute away from breaking my lap top nvm my daughter being sold and raped by a buncha people.

I dunno man. Not going to say it's easy, but I rather live a life being able to see my daughter grow up, making sure she's alright. This guy almost lost her once, and now he separated himself from her. He's gonna be a felon for the rest of his life. It's not about being a robot, I understand the instinctual reaction. But sometimes you gotta look at the long game, especially with family.

Blake
11-10-2021, 08:44 AM
I dunno man. Not going to say it's easy, but I rather live a life being able to see my daughter grow up, making sure she's alright. This guy almost lost her once, and now he separated himself from her. He's gonna be a felon for the rest of his life. It's not about being a robot, I understand the instinctual reaction. But sometimes you gotta look at the long game, especially with family.

cOwARd!

MultiTroll
11-15-2021, 12:39 PM
Wow. Did the Dad off the wrong guy?

The family said they took Mr Sorensen in as a foster child when he was six months old after he was born with cerebral palsy, autism and developmental delays.
“Our family has been especially compassionate and loving towards him for these reasons. He was extra special to us all.”
Speaking to NBC News, Mr Sorensen’s father, Randy Sorensen, said: “He was a disabled kid. He didn’t have the capability to sex traffic anybody.”

Link: Family of man ‘killed by girlfriend’s father’ who accused him of sex trafficking her say he is innocent (yahoo.com) (https://www.yahoo.com/news/family-man-killed-girlfriend-father-150938862.html)

Blake
11-15-2021, 02:15 PM

The family said they took Mr Sorensen in as a foster child when he was six months old after he was born with cerebral palsy, autism and developmental delays.
“Our family has been especially compassionate and loving towards him for these reasons. He was extra special to us all.”
Speaking to NBC News, Mr Sorensen’s father, Randy Sorensen, said: “He was a disabled kid. He didn’t have the capability to sex traffic anybody.”

Link: Family of man ‘killed by girlfriend’s father’ who accused him of sex trafficking her say he is innocent (yahoo.com) (https://www.yahoo.com/news/family-man-killed-girlfriend-father-150938862.html)

This is why the death penalty sucks. What if you fry the wrong guy. There's no coming back from that

ChumpDumper
11-15-2021, 03:49 PM

Irrelevant, according to you. The killer's feelings are the only things to be considered.

MultiTroll
11-15-2021, 04:09 PM
Irrelevant, according to you. The killer's feelings are the only things to be considered.
Yawn.
Chumpy with another desperate fabrication.
:lol Strawman mountain.

MultiTroll
11-15-2021, 04:11 PM
This is why the death penalty sucks. What if you fry the wrong guy. There's no coming back from that
Yes i have heard that.
Evidence needs to be 100% in all cases.
But with corrupt, or at the least imperfect courts no guarantee of 100 of 100 cases.
I concur.

Chucho
11-15-2021, 04:55 PM
I don't believe in plea deals? When did i post that?

Don't tell me your other troll is DMC - False Charge Chunko? :lol

Still thinking of me while you pretend you'd homicide someone who exhibits the same sexual predator behaviors you've routinely demonstrated over the years.

Realistically, based on your contradictory rhetoric, you should kill yourself. No one will miss you, more kitty litter on the shelves and most importantly, children in your locale are safe. Triple win.

ChumpDumper
11-15-2021, 04:57 PM
Yawn.
Chumpy with another desperate fabrication.
:lol Strawman mountain.So now you're saying he shouldn't have murdered the guy?

Pick a lane.

Chucho
11-15-2021, 04:58 PM
You remind me of AJ when he's trying to kill junior and failing to do so so Tony has to tell his failure of a son he needs to stop watching movies and grow up.

Nah, Faggs wouldn't even attempt anything. He's literally trying to pretend he's upset about something he's lusted over for years. Dude's New Avante, but nowhere near as entertaining or intellectual. Probably poorer and we've seen Avante's lady was a dish in her day and he has kids. Faggs couldn't pull trim of that level that without a weapon and a mask.

MultiTroll
12-10-2021, 04:16 PM
So now you're saying he shouldn't have murdered the guy?

Pick a lane.
If he had 100% proof this was the guy, then off him.

If not, he should not have.

Now you pick a lane.

ChumpDumper
12-10-2021, 06:07 PM
If he had 100% proof this was the guy, then off him.

If not, he should not have.

Now you pick a lane.I already have.

Never changed.

Who determines the 100%?

MultiTroll
12-10-2021, 06:23 PM
I do.

It's sounding like his daughter could have ID'd the wrong guy.
Or, she got into it willingly and then pinned it on autistic dude.

My investigation is not complete.

You rely on corrupt courts and taxpayer draining nonsense.

ChumpDumper
12-10-2021, 06:34 PM
I do.How are you going to tell the guy it's OK to kill the alleged trafficker when you're 100% sure?

MultiTroll
12-10-2021, 06:41 PM
How are you going to tell the guy it's OK to kill the alleged trafficker when you're 100% sure?
He should have determined 100% or not on his own.

He's going to have to deal with the courts now.
The courts can have a measure of justice.

Blake
12-11-2021, 09:12 AM
He should have determined 100% or not on his own.

He's going to have to deal with the courts now.
The courts can have a measure of justice.

I'm about 80% sure he thought he was 100% sure.

And he would have to deal with the courts regardless.

MultiTroll
12-11-2021, 10:36 AM
I'm about 80% sure he thought he was 100% sure.
Right, but what info and by whom was that info given that made Dad think to a 100% degree of certainty the autistic dude Sorenson sold his daughter?

Daughters interview needs to be posted.

Blake
12-11-2021, 12:04 PM
Right, but what info and by whom was that info given that made Dad think to a 100% degree of certainty the autistic dude Sorenson sold his daughter?

The law doesn't care where you got your info from.

ChumpDumper
12-11-2021, 12:44 PM
He should have determined 100% or not on his own.By his own standards he did.

Was that good enough?

MultiTroll
12-11-2021, 01:13 PM
:lol Chumpy talking to himself.

ChumpDumper
12-11-2021, 01:14 PM
:lol Chumpy talking to himself.I'm talking to you. I've quoted you twice.

It was 100% by his standards.

Was that good enough?

MultiTroll
12-11-2021, 01:24 PM
At this point i do not know what information Dad received.

Much more info needs to come out re this case.

Was Sorenson indeed the seller of her thus Dad got 100% correct? Unknown at this time.
Is the step family truthful that Sorenson was soo developmentally disabled that he did not have the capacity to offer girl to trafficers? Unverfiied.

OP

ChumpDumper
12-11-2021, 01:53 PM
At this point i do not know what information Dad received.

Much more info needs to come out re this case.

Was Sorenson indeed the seller of her thus Dad got 100% correct? Unknown at this time.
Is the step family truthful that Sorenson was soo developmentally disabled that he did not have the capacity to offer girl to trafficers? Unverfiied.

OPBut his feelings were that he had 100%.

Is that not good enough for your feelings?

This is your feelings-based justice system. I'm just trying to understand it.

MultiTroll
12-11-2021, 03:12 PM
I'm just trying to understand it.
Chumpy I'm going to a football game.

Since you want to discuss your feelings i will not be available.

OP

Allan Rowe vs Wade
12-11-2021, 04:56 PM
My investigation is not complete.

tell us what you find major reacher

ChumpDumper
12-11-2021, 05:06 PM
Chumpy I'm going to a football game.

Since you want to discuss your feelings i will not be available.

OP
You will still be afraid to talk about your feelings-based justice system when you get back.:tu

MultiTroll
05-21-2022, 05:51 PM
I understand the instinctual reaction. But sometimes you gotta look at the long game, especially with family.

tell us what you find major
Investigation still ongoing.

Step daughter and alleged sex traffic victim Ashleye Kross' information absolutely needs to be brought out. Ashleye Kross now purportedly in California.
If she fabricated this story that Sorenson (the now deceased) kidnapped and sold her she should be looking at inciting and aiding a murder charge.
Both the FBI and Washington State Patrol said there is no sex trafficking investigation into the victim.”
In an email to NBC News, Chris Loftis, a spokesman for the Washington State Patrol, confirmed that the agency “is not involved with any investigation involving Mr. Sorensen.”

Man who allegedly killed daughter’s boyfriend is no ‘hero,’ grieving family says (yahoo.com) (https://news.yahoo.com/man-allegedly-killed-daughter-boyfriend-221510457.html)

MultiTroll
05-21-2022, 06:03 PM
Police: No evidence that man killed by girlfriend's father was involved in sex trafficking; suspect high on meth | The Spokesman-Review (https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2021/dec/02/court-documents-police-dont-have-verifiable-facts-/)

ChumpDumper
05-21-2022, 09:50 PM
:lol your feelings

MultiTroll
05-22-2022, 11:05 AM
:lol Coach RumpHumper stalking, desperately trying for a gotchya moment.

MultiTroll
05-22-2022, 11:15 AM
Some bombshells in this article:

https://www.kxly.com/spokane-police-no-evidence-murder-victim-sex-trafficked-suspects-daughter/

SPOKANE, Wash. – Spokane Police have found no evidence a murdered man traded a woman for sex, despite what the woman’s father’s claimed upon his arrest.

John Eisenman is charged with killing Andrew Sorensen in October of 2020. Charging documents say Eisenman told police it started when he rescued his daughter from Seattle, where he claimed Sorensen was trafficking her.

Then a week later he found out where Sorensen was going to be, the documents said. He told detectives he tied Sorensen up, punched him and threw a cinder bock at his head. He then told detectives he stabbed Sorensen several times and locked him in the trunk.

It wasn’t until a year after that Soresen’s body was found. It was discovered in October of this year when someone saw a suspicious car and found his body inside.

Spokane Police announced Eisenman’s arrest in a press release. In that release, police said, “In October 2020 Eisenman learned his juvenile daughter was allegedly sold to a sex trafficking organization in the Seattle area.”

That story made national headlines and people even set up online fundraising accounts to pay for Eisenman’s legal fees.
According to new court documents filed this week, though, investigators said there’s no evidence of sex trafficking. It also said Eisenman was told by his daughter that she was traded for drugs in Seattle.

In the affidavit of facts filed on November 29, investigators said Sorensen and Eisenman’s daughter traveled to Renton together in October 2020. The document said they smoked meth several times on the way over.

According to police, Sorensen dropped Eisenman’s daughter and two others off at a 7-11 and never returned. Investigators later determined his car was stolen.
Eisenman’s daughter eventually called Renton Police to say she was stranded. Renton Police said when they arrived, the woman was uncooperative and walked away.
“I can find no information that indicates that Sorensen and [Eisenman’s daughter] ever met up again,” wrote Spokane Police Office Randy Lesser.
Police found evidence the two interacted on Facebook two days later.
“When [she] sends Facebook messages to Sorensen… she never mentions anything about Sorensen allegedly sex trafficking her,” Lesser wrote.
The woman showed up at the emergency department of Sacred Heart on October 23, 2020. According to court documents, she told a mental health specialist that she met a guy in Seattle who gave her drugs and sex trafficked her; she never mentioned Sorensen. She later told someone else at the hospital that her boyfriend took her to Seattle and sold her for drugs. She also said she had been homeless for three weeks and had been passed around for sex.
The officer notes, however, that she and Sorensen went to the Seattle area just three days before she ended up at the hospital in Spokane.

Court documents also said that Eisenman told police he was “probably under the influence of methamphetamine when he killed Sorensen.”
He said at the time of the murder, he was using meth on a daily basis, according to the court documents.

ChumpDumper
05-22-2022, 11:30 AM
:lol Coach RumpHumper stalking, desperately trying for a gotchya moment.

You got yourself, dude.

Look back at how gung ho you were for this meth head murderer.:lmao

MultiTroll
05-22-2022, 11:46 AM
*Ding

You got yourself, dude.
Sorry Chumpie, no desperate gotchya moment obtained.

OP:

ChumpDumper
05-22-2022, 11:55 AM
*Ding

Sorry Chumpie, no desperate gotchya moment obtained.

OP:

Sorry Flabbs, you were fundraising for the meth head murderer.

All the receipts are here ITT.

MultiTroll
05-22-2022, 12:11 PM
Sorry Flabbs, you were fundraising for the meth head murderer.

Yep i posted that info.
I'd offer to get you a refund but zero % chance you would contribute unselfishly to this or any other potentially worthy cause.

Again:
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by MultiTroll (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10632003#post10632003)

ChumpDumper
05-22-2022, 12:14 PM
Yep i posted that info.
I'd offer to get you a refund but zero % chance you would contribute unselfishly to this or any other potentially worthy cause.

Again:
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by MultiTroll (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10632003#post10632003)

But you went ahead and mounted a legal and moral defense for a meth head murderer and solicited funds for him.

You were wrong.

It happens.

Get over it

MultiTroll
05-22-2022, 12:22 PM
Nope, I had confidence in the board making it's own choice and knowing proof had and has yet to fully come out.

Investigation ongoing.

Keep stawing away.

OP

ChumpDumper
05-22-2022, 01:23 PM
Nope, I had confidence in the board making it's own choice and knowing proof had and has yet to fully come out.

Investigation ongoing.And yet you defended the murdering meth head and raised funds for him.

You can neither dodge nor change this.

MultiTroll
05-22-2022, 02:55 PM
:rollin False Charge Chumper

ChumpDumper
05-22-2022, 05:26 PM
It's all there for everyone to see. :lol

MultiTroll
05-24-2022, 01:13 PM
Sorry you were fundraising for the meth head murderer.

I raised the same amount as you.
The same receipts are here ITT.

It's all there for everyone to see. :lol

ChumpDumper
05-24-2022, 02:28 PM
I raised the same amount as you.You solicited funds for a meth head murderer.

How does it feel?

MultiTroll
05-27-2022, 10:55 PM
:rollin False Charge Chumper

MultiTroll
12-26-2022, 06:45 PM
So glad i did not jump to conclusions.
No updates I am aware of.

Court documents also said that Eisenman (the dad) told police he was “probably under the influence of methamphetamine when he killed Sorensen.”
He said at the time of the murder, he was using meth on a daily basis, according to the court documents.

Spokane Police: No evidence murder victim sex trafficked suspect's daughter - KXLY (https://www.kxly.com/spokane-police-no-evidence-murder-victim-sex-trafficked-suspects-daughter/)

MultiTroll
12-26-2022, 07:00 PM
Transferred from District Court to Superior Court.

Case Hearing Details (spokanecounty.org) (https://cp.spokanecounty.org/courtdocumentviewer/iFrames/iFrameSCHearingByDefendantNameDetailed.aspx?pt=274 166)

MultiTroll
10-11-2023, 11:59 PM
UsInjustice System is soo lame.
Re a trial, since it's been you know like over 2 years.

Reporter on the scene says:

"Both Ms. Kross and Mr. Eisenman are still awaiting trial!
So no real update."

MultiTroll
10-12-2023, 12:05 AM
Wow, re the fiance Kross, like Eisenman they really dropped the ball legally. Kross allegedly started talking to a coworker well after she had been ID'd as a possiblly having info on the murder.

I still want to know how and who in the hell moved the car a year after it was parked with the body.

https://www.khq.com/news/brenda-kross-pleads-not-guilty-in-murder-case/article_f151efc4-361f-11ed-af17-33507d075338.html

koriwhat
10-13-2023, 05:07 PM
Realistically, based on your contradictory rhetoric, you should kill yourself. No one will miss you, more kitty litter on the shelves and most importantly, children in your locale are safe. Triple win.

https://thewinnerinstituteblog.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/100.png

MultiTroll
03-29-2024, 11:19 AM
Update:
Hi Fabbs,
The next hearing for John Eisenman and Brenda Kross is in April 2024. Brenda Kross (gf of Eisenman) has been in and out of Eastern State Hospital for competency (mental health) evaluations. It doesn't appear there's a solid trial date set yet.
Sorry I don't have more,