PDA

View Full Version : Thad Young over Jock against Boban REALLY

jermaine
11-04-2021, 05:29 AM
I know im not a gm or a head coach, but you play someone who's shorter an dont spread the floor over someone who's bigger an does spread the floor!?! Make it make sense please. I live in Dallas so the game on league pass was blacked out an I have SlingTV so I can't see Mavs gms. Someone please tell me Jock played but he was so bad that Pop said he was unplayable. Am I missing something with the guy??

tbdog
11-04-2021, 06:49 AM
Young played well, tbh. The idea was that the Spurs went small and could switch more, and run Boban off the dribble. Problem is Spurs don't have the offense to make small ball work. The thing is, Spurs are the weaker team on most nights, so team's won't counter match.

slick'81
11-04-2021, 06:59 AM
As long as they're showcasing young for a trade while poodle powa shakes off the covid, im good

RC_Drunkford
11-04-2021, 07:08 AM
:pop: „jock has to get over himself first. He can watch and learn from Drew. Who cares about basketball? Have you seen the moon and the stars?“

jermaine
11-04-2021, 08:13 AM
:pop: „jock has to get over himself first. He can watch and learn from Drew. Who cares about basketball? Have you seen the moon and the stars?“

Life is bigger than basketball huh!?! LMMFAO

rankingtear
11-04-2021, 08:28 AM
Still last on the pecking order, had a camp battle with Eubanks until Lonnie did the Lonnie thing of running into teammates.

jermaine
11-04-2021, 09:00 AM
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see he opens the floor wide dafuq open thou right??

Trill Clinton
11-04-2021, 10:01 AM
Young is better than Yung Joc

LeBowen
11-04-2021, 10:19 AM
I think last night was the first time in Boban's career facing small lineup that had no spacing. :lol

Thad is a better player overall, but he lacks size and isn't taking any 3s.

Eubanks is a scrub. High effort, but a scrub.

XDT76
11-04-2021, 11:52 AM
Who needs Jock when u can use Forbes to front Boban

RC_Drunkford
11-04-2021, 01:12 PM
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see he opens the floor wide dafuq open thou right??

this exactly. If we run a drive and kick offense, how about opening up the driving lanes by having a big who can shoot the 3? Besides that, this team doesn’t have a lot of good 3-point shooters anyway. But Pop gonna pop

Fireball
11-05-2021, 03:04 AM
Young played well, tbh. The idea was that the Spurs went small and could switch more, and run Boban off the dribble. Problem is Spurs don't have the offense to make small ball work. The thing is, Spurs are the weaker team on most nights, so team's won't counter match.

While I think young played well the earlier games I think despite his stats he was not good ... his passes to backdoor cutters were picked off way too easily several times ... costly turnovers

Proxy
11-05-2021, 03:07 PM

Will it be written on your tombstone, " I must've died because I never got over myself"