PDA

View Full Version : Which poster in here made this Kawhi I want you back music video?

daslicer
11-07-2021, 11:36 PM
I have to admit this made me laugh.

f_tEhwG7QqI

TDMVPDPOY
11-07-2021, 11:48 PM
sounds like blake asing his wife back after being cucked

james evans
11-07-2021, 11:52 PM
kawhi is a smart man. he saw the the writings on the wall. An old senile overrated coach making the games about himself instead of the team. Since Kawhi sat out/left, Popovich has won a total of 4 playoff games and missed the playoffs twice in 4 seasons. And everyone thought this mythical "system" could just plug any player in it and created championships. That myth has been busted.

daslicer
11-07-2021, 11:53 PM
sounds like blake asing his wife back after being cucked

:lol

RD2191
11-07-2021, 11:57 PM
kawhi is a smart man. he saw the the writings on the wall. An old senile overrated coach making the games about himself instead of the team. Since Kawhi sat out/left, Popovich has won a total of 4 playoff games and missed the playoffs twice in 4 seasons. And everyone thought this mythical "system" could just plug any player in it and created championships. That myth has been busted.
tbh

DeRozan m8
11-08-2021, 01:06 AM
Would never want this glass made cancer back

mystargtr34
11-08-2021, 02:14 AM

Fucking truth bomb tbh. That hurt bro 😂

slick'81
11-08-2021, 02:36 AM
Poor spurs,they need some poodle power

TimDunkem
11-08-2021, 07:50 AM
Poor spurs,they need some poodle power

Slurpers will still say the Spurs won that trade.

ChumpDumper
11-08-2021, 10:03 AM
Spurs lost that trade.

Also, :lol pining for uncle.

DMC
11-08-2021, 11:33 AM
Kawhi had his mind made up after the Memphis series when Pop sat the starters in the 1st round.

That said, he's spent more time with the Serta franchise than with any NBA team.

Spurs Homer
11-08-2021, 12:00 PM
People are just fucked in the head nowadays - or ESPECIALLY NOWADAYS-

they want a china doll who betrayed the team to come back and RE-fuck them and the team all over again…

and they want a piece of shit traitor who committed treason and attacked our democracy -

to come back and RE- fuck them and the entire country again…

Now, why in the fuck would you not check yourself and look in the mirror and ask yourself, “what the fuck is wrong with me and when did i become an absolute piece of shit unpatriotic cunt?”

Ed Helicopter Jones
11-08-2021, 05:57 PM
I would have thought this was Duncan2k5, except for two problems: a) that was creative...something Duncan2k5 is incapable of, and b) he said "fvck YOU Kawhi" in his lyrics, which Duncan2k5 would never say. Had the guy said "fvck ME Kawhi", then, yeah, I would have given credit to Duncan2k5, 'cause that island-dwelling midget dreams of Kawhi's man love.

daslicer
11-08-2021, 06:28 PM
I would have thought this was Duncan2k5, except for two problems: a) that was creative...something Duncan2k5 is incapable of, and b) he said "fvck YOU Kawhi" in his lyrics, which Duncan2k5 would never say. Had the guy said "fvck ME Kawhi", then, yeah, I would have given credit to Duncan2k5, 'cause that island-dwelling midget dreams of Kawhi's man love.

:lol

Teamduncan21
11-08-2021, 07:17 PM
He is like injured or something. So that wouldn't help much. Just tank and hope we get someone we can rely on + primo (who we claim is top 10 if drafted next year) and vassel.

offset formation
11-08-2021, 11:25 PM
Would never want this glass made cancer back