PDA

View Full Version : Dejounte Murray’s dad on Derrick white.

bayareaspursfan
11-09-2021, 07:52 PM
https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiENFJa4Wi_2TPhpaP7DAb8zMqGQgEKhAIACoHCAow3NeVCz Dk-awDMI_j6gY?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen (https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiENFJa4Wi_2TPhpaP7DAb8zMqGQgEKhAIACoHCAow3NeVCz Dk-awDMI_j6gY?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen)

hate when parents or steps starts tweeting

HankChinaski
11-09-2021, 08:08 PM
It's Twitter nobody cares.

Joseph Kony
11-09-2021, 08:11 PM
Is DJ even close with his dad?

Degoat
11-09-2021, 08:14 PM

I don’t think they are tbh I think I remember reading that Murray had no relationship with him

Dejounte
11-09-2021, 08:15 PM
Clout chasing dad

emanueldavidginobili
11-09-2021, 08:47 PM
He's not close with his biological dad I remember him tweeting about Pop last year lol. DJ father figure who raised him passed away early last year I believe.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
11-09-2021, 09:48 PM
He aint wrong

Spurs Homer
11-09-2021, 09:51 PM
pop bitching about the spurs losing the game in the 2nd qtr and about white -

but the dumbshit wont try something new -

like primo

then he praises ewwwbanks

because he works hard -

but ewwwbanks is a fucking scrub and jock wont get run and thaddeus should be playing twice as much as ewwwbanks

fuck pop

KobesAchilles
11-09-2021, 10:15 PM
I like the way White is playing. If he stops shooting then I will be worried. I’m more worried about KJ than I am White. Dude has passed up about 8 open 3s in the last few games. At least White is shooting

MultiTroll
11-09-2021, 10:35 PM

like primo

because he works hard -

but ewwwbanks is a fucking scrub and jock wont get run and thaddeus should be playing twice as much as ewwwbanks

fuck pop
How many games this season will the Spurs have the coaching advantage?

Slippy
11-10-2021, 03:04 AM
I like the way White is playing. If he stops shooting then I will be worried. I’m more worried about KJ than I am White. Dude has passed up about 8 open 3s in the last few games. At least White is shooting

Agree on both points..As a result KJs man pitches a tent in the kewyay crowding it. Not sure how long pop will continue to ignore this liability.

Rocalcio
11-10-2021, 04:34 AM
He said make buckets and said on to the next one. Everyone in ST agrees for fuck sake. :lol

Coming on social medias from your teammate's father is way more visible than coming from a bunch of losers on a forum. No website will relay what a dumb ass has said on ST.

That's a bad thing from Murray's father, he needs to shut up.

exstatic
11-10-2021, 07:35 AM

No. Hid dad walked out, andthen tried to walk back in after DJ was drafted.

exstatic
11-10-2021, 07:37 AM

like primo

because he works hard -

fuck pop

You need to find a new team, for your health. This level of frustration and anger over a long period is unhealthy.

exstatic
11-10-2021, 07:38 AM
Coming on social medias from your teammate's father is way more visible than coming from a bunch of losers on a forum. No website will relay what a dumb ass has said on ST.

That's a bad thing from Murray's father, he needs to shut up.I don’t believe they have a relationship, other than biological.

Chomag
11-10-2021, 08:20 AM
Just glad it's not his Uncle...TBH

Rocalcio
11-10-2021, 08:28 AM
I don’t believe they have a relationship, other than biological.

Well in that case his « father’s » behavior is even worst.

cd98
11-10-2021, 04:47 PM
He can say what he wants, but how does it not affect team chemistry to call out a player on social media like that? Of course, this is tanking season, so let's keep the dysfunction going.

Rocalcio
11-10-2021, 07:32 PM
Man can say whatever the fuck he wants. Goddam free country.

You’re a jerk and you know it.

JeffDuncan
11-10-2021, 07:32 PM
He can say what he wants, but how does it not affect team chemistry ...

Omigawd, some totally irrelevant character posted something on twitter! There goes our team chemistry!

Have you gone nuts?

TheGreatYacht
11-10-2021, 09:45 PM
He’s not wrong. Fathead should’ve been traded years ago. Lord knows what this forum would look like if Murray was playing like him the last two years. This scrub gets a free pass though

mookie2001
11-10-2021, 11:06 PM
Anyone still think he's the best player on the team?

duncan2k5
11-11-2021, 10:43 AM
He’s not wrong. Fathead should’ve been traded years ago. Lord knows what this forum would look like if Murray was playing like him the last two years. This scrub gets a free pass though

Facts!! Murray would have been CRUCIFIED!

Floyd Pacquiao
11-11-2021, 01:01 PM
Derrick white can’t get a rhythm with Murray doing his best rondo/Derozan impression

emanueldavidginobili
11-11-2021, 01:25 PM
Derrick white can’t get a rhythm with Murray doing his best rondo/Derozan impression

Maybe he’s just rusty who’s shaking off the cobwebs after not playing for what 4or 5 months? If he’s continuing to suck after a couple games into the reg season then I’ll start to worry

Well they're 11 games into the season and he still looks like absolute shit so are you worried now or just going to blame DJs for White playing a spineless brand of basketball.
7 of the 9 players that played meaningful minutes scored double digits last night, Keldon one basket away from making it 8 out of 9 players and Derrick scores 2 points must be DJs fault! 5-30 in the last 3 games..must be DJs fault!

Floyd Pacquiao
11-11-2021, 01:33 PM
Well they're 11 games into the season and he still looks like absolute shit so are you worried now or just going to blame DJs for White playing a spineless brand of basketball.
7 of the 9 players that played meaningful minutes scored double digits last night, Keldon one basket away from making it 8 out of 9 players and Derrick scores 2 points must be DJs fault! 5-30 in the last 3 games..must be DJs fault!
he played a couple of good games this season while playing tremendous defense. He had 6 ast last night didn’t really need to score. I’m still not to worried about him. Im more worried about Murray and keldon Johnson being so easy to guard and cheat off of cause they can’t shoot a 3 to save their lives

duncan2k5
11-11-2021, 01:48 PM
he played a couple of good games this season while playing tremendous defense. He had 6 ast last night didn’t really need to score. I’m still not to worried about him. Im more worried about Murray and keldon Johnson being so easy to guard and cheat off of cause they can’t shoot a 3 to save their lives

If Murray wasn't on this team, and White was running the show, we would have won zero games... DJ can't shoot threes to save his life, yet white is shooting worse... What does that mean?

KingKev
11-11-2021, 01:54 PM

DJ has a better 3pt % than White this year. The DJ vs White debate needs to be deaded. Keldon, White & Walker are average to subpar NBA players - decent late first round picks and that is it.

Floyd Pacquiao
11-11-2021, 03:26 PM
DJ has a better 3pt % than White this year. The DJ vs White debate needs to be deaded. Keldon, White & Walker are average to subpar NBA players - decent late first round picks and that is it.
Deaded 11 games into the season? Rofl

KingKev
11-11-2021, 04:14 PM
Deaded 11 games into the season? Rofl

There is no argument. D White has never shot more than an NBA average clip from 3. They are both solid defenders however DJ is a leader who has outpaced White in virtually every statistical category.