PDA

View Full Version : ***** Official Week 11 Thread, Sponsored By Cam Newton's Home Return Against His Former Coach*****

Millennial_Messiah
11-17-2021, 07:03 PM
Thursday Night: New England @ Atlanta (FOX/NFLN)

Sunday Night: Pittsburgh @ LA Chargers (NBC)

Monday Night: NY Giants @ Tampa Bay (ESPN)

NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 11, 2021

November 21, 2021

All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

CBS SINGLE
https://506sports.com/2021/11-CBS.png █ Anchorage
█ Fairbanks
█ Honolulu

Baltimore @ Chicago
Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

Indianapolis @ Buffalo
Kevin Harlan, Trent Green

Miami @ NY Jets
Greg Gumbel, Adam Archuleta

Houston @ Tennessee
Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Cincinnati @ Las Vegas (LATE)
Ian Eagle, Charles Davis

FOX EARLY https://506sports.com/2021/11-FOX-E-V2.png █ Anchorage
█ Fairbanks
█ Honolulu

Green Bay @ Minnesota
Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen

New Orleans @ Philadelphia
Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth

Washington @ Carolina
Kevin Kugler, Mark Sanchez

Detroit @ Cleveland
Gus Johnson, LaVar Arrington

San Francisco @ Jacksonville
Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston

UPDATES: Chicago IL: GB-MIN to NO-PHI (Wed)

FOX LATE https://506sports.com/2021/11-FOX-L.png █ Anchorage
█ Fairbanks
█ Honolulu

Dallas @ Kansas City
Joe Buck, Troy Aikman

Arizona @ Seattle
Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma

Millennial_Messiah
11-17-2021, 07:07 PM
Let's Go Vikings!! Spurtacular

KobesAchilles
11-18-2021, 02:14 PM
49ers are going to reclaim their rightful place in the playoffs. Look out Cardinals bc we are coming

TheCultOfPersonality
11-19-2021, 12:20 AM
Why is Josh Rosen still in the league? Was the Falcons really that desperate for a backup QB?

Millennial_Messiah
11-19-2021, 08:59 AM
Don't look now but the Patriots are quietly looking like the early 00s Patriots again. Tough to score on and tough to get off the field against. They are looking nassssshty. If they hadn't lost to the Dolphins in that week 1 random stinker we would be talking potential first round bye here. It's still a possibility if they beat Buffalo twice next month and win the division, which I am fully confident they will. Trash Allen and Sean McDumbass are forever destined to be Belichick's bitches.

Fat Brandon Bass
11-19-2021, 04:00 PM
The Bot vs Brady on MNF? Not often you get to see two members of NFL’s Mount Rushmore going head to head. Definitely busting out the Kleenex and lotion for that one tbh

Millennial_Messiah
11-20-2021, 08:05 PM
The Bot vs Brady on MNF? Not often you get to see two members of NFL’s Mount Rushmore going head to head. Definitely busting out the Kleenex and lotion for that one tbh
And funny thing is the Brady Bucs are having their annual November slump right now so The Bot might actually win.

Millennial_Messiah
11-21-2021, 11:25 AM
Tyron Smith out again, 3rd game in a row. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU.

Mark Celibate
11-21-2021, 11:49 AM
Tyron Smith out again, 3rd game in a row. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU.

And Amari Cooper. Still think we have a chance but Cooper silently draws bracket coverage/double teams so not the same as not having Gallup. If these were The Bot years, this would be an automatic loss since Garrett seems to have a fetish for going with Mike Martz 5 step dropback gameplans and giving his QB a beating whenever key members on offense are injured. We'll see how Moore adjusts tbh imho

Millennial_Messiah
11-21-2021, 03:19 PM
:lol Trash Allen
:lol McDumbass
:lol Bufalo
:lol "Bills Mafia"
:lol going to get buttfucked in December by The GOAT Belichick again

Neo.
11-21-2021, 03:28 PM
man what is buffalos deal

Millennial_Messiah
11-21-2021, 03:34 PM
man what is buffalos deal

One year wonder. Bad QB and head coach, good receivers, good pass defense but beneficiaries of sorry division, etc

Neo.
11-21-2021, 04:14 PM
raiders red zone offense has become absolutely pathetic wth

Millennial_Messiah
11-21-2021, 04:19 PM
Green Gay Fudge Packers LOSE baby!!!! Spurtacular Can I get a SKOL VIKINGS!!!!! :hat

GAustex
11-21-2021, 04:26 PM
Green Gay Fudge Packers LOSE baby!!!! Spurtacular Can I get a SKOL VIKINGS!!!!! :hat
Still
A liar
A welcher
A bottom

Neo.
11-21-2021, 04:31 PM
looks like derek carr is back to throwing nothing but checkdowns again :rolleyes

Fat Brandon Bass
11-21-2021, 04:41 PM
:lol Cowcucks

Mark Celibate
11-21-2021, 05:56 PM
:lol Prescott with the deer in the headlights look in a big road road game per par etc

RD2191
11-21-2021, 05:57 PM
It's official, Dak can't win on the road. Dude looks like a straight up bitch out there.

GAustex
11-21-2021, 05:59 PM
It's official, Dak can't win on the road. Dude looks like a straight up bitch out there.
Kyle can win on the road

GAustex
11-21-2021, 05:59 PM
Lol cowcucks

RD2191
11-21-2021, 06:00 PM
Bench Dak tbh

Mark Celibate
11-21-2021, 06:04 PM

yep I say it every year tbh and nothing changes. Three things are constant in life: Death, taxes, and Dak turning into Ryan Leaf in big road games. Just doesn’t have the mentality to be a franchise Qb imo

RD2191
11-21-2021, 06:07 PM
yep I say it every year tbh and nothing changes. Three things are constant in life: Death, taxes, and Dak turning into Ryan Leaf in big road games. Just doesn’t have the mentality to be a franchise Qb imo

No lies detected tbh. I usually try to give him the benefit of the doubt but I've seen enough today. Dude just doesn't have it on the road.

Mark Celibate
11-21-2021, 06:08 PM
:lol and of course once this game inevitably gets out of hand he‘ll turn into Garbage Time Joe Montana as usual and end up having a decent stat line

RD2191
11-21-2021, 06:13 PM
Lmao lamb faking an injury

RD2191
11-21-2021, 06:31 PM
Fucking wow

RD2191
11-21-2021, 06:35 PM
Fat fuck McCarthy worthless fuck sack of shit

JasonGarrett
11-21-2021, 06:41 PM
Hey fagg:lolts, hows it going?

Neo.
11-21-2021, 06:43 PM
time for the raiders to blow it up and start from scratch. this core just reeks of mediocrity and they completely botched up all the picks from the khalil mack trade. the only one whos decent is jacobs, the rest either suck, drive drunk and kill people, or have horribly underperformed to their expectations

RD2191
11-21-2021, 06:49 PM
Lmfaoooooo

RD2191
11-21-2021, 06:49 PM
Fuck the Cowboys

RD2191
11-21-2021, 07:04 PM
Why are u punting u fat fuck McCarthy

benefactor
11-21-2021, 07:25 PM
lol Cowboys

GAustex
11-21-2021, 07:26 PM
Cowgirls

RD2191
11-21-2021, 07:28 PM
Same old Cowboys, beat up on bad teams but can't beat good ones.

benefactor
11-21-2021, 07:31 PM
Cart McCry...328 and 2 TDs:tu

RD2191
11-21-2021, 07:34 PM
Boys gonna beat up on the NFC East, lose to the Cards and then lose in the 1st round of the playoffs. Same predictable Cowboys.

jeebus
11-21-2021, 07:36 PM
Gayson Garrett needs to get his ass back to _allas, asap. The team is going nowhere without him.

Good to see Scat Newton back in Carolina, doing his poses only for the Panthers to eventually lose. That never gets old.

Jesus McChrist doing Godly things, carrying teams on his perfect back, per par.

RD2191
11-21-2021, 07:42 PM
Hey fagg:lolts, hows it going?
:rollin

Millennial_Messiah
11-21-2021, 07:43 PM
I watched the full game and it was miserable. My conclusion is that Micah Parsons sucks ass.

Millennial_Messiah
11-21-2021, 07:48 PM
:lol and of course once this game inevitably gets out of hand he‘ll turn into Garbage Time Joe Montana as usual and end up having a decent stat line

Nope. 0 TD 2 INTs. No garbage time Montana this year. Prescott is a stink pot.

benefactor
11-21-2021, 08:29 PM
His will was done today sons

Barfunk
11-21-2021, 08:39 PM
We deserve every bit of shit we get for that performance.

Mark Celibate
11-21-2021, 09:08 PM
Gayson Garrett needs to get his ass back to _allas, asap. The team is going nowhere without him.

Good to see Scat Newton back in Carolina, doing his poses only for the Panthers to eventually lose. That never gets old.

Clean house, trade Dak, Parsons, and Diggs for as many picks as possible. Give Jason Garrett a call and bring him back as the first ever HC, OC, and DC trifecta. That man has a passion for the game that has been missing in this organization since he was fired.

Also we need some more of these from the Ticket imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nihbne0IGtw

Millennial_Messiah
11-21-2021, 09:59 PM
Clean house, trade Dak, Parsons, and Diggs for as many picks as possible. Give Jason Garrett a call and bring him back as the first ever HC, OC, and DC trifecta. That man has a passion for the game that has been missing in this organization since he was fired.

Trade Parsons, Diggs, Lamb and next year's 1st and 2nd to the Eagles for their 2024 7th round pick. Also trade Prescott and a 3rd to the Giants for Jason Garrett. Heck, maybe we can get Kellen Moore to come out of retirement to play quarterback again??!? HOW BOUT THAT SUCKAZ!!!!!! :D

Robz4000
11-21-2021, 11:25 PM
:lmao Chorgers

Robz4000
11-21-2021, 11:49 PM
Welp, no way the Philbilly Chargers come back from that choke. Props to Herbert :tu

Millennial_Messiah
11-22-2021, 12:03 AM
Welp, no way the Philbilly Chargers come back from that choke. Props to Herbert :tu

Side note: Great day for Clipper Nation , tbh. Chargers actually didn't choke/won, "Struggle" lost, "Scam" lost, "Wack" lost, and Wentz played well and won big. Pretty much a perfect Sunday for the dude if he's still lurking around.

Mark Celibate
11-22-2021, 12:20 AM
Trade Parsons, Diggs, Lamb and next year's 1st and 2nd to the Eagles for their 2024 7th round pick. Also trade Prescott and a 3rd to the Giants for Jason Garrett. Heck, maybe we can get Kellen Moore to come out of retirement to play quarterback again??!? HOW BOUT THAT SUCKAZ!!!!!! :D

rofl

While we're at it, I say we draft a Uber athletic tight end in the 2nd round only to never use him while we bring back Witten for the 10th time. On top of that, let's bring back all of Garrett's "right kind of guys" like Joseph Randle, Josh Brent, Greg Hardy, etc.

Will Hunting
11-22-2021, 09:22 AM
rofl

While we're at it, I say we draft a Uber athletic tight end in the 2nd round only to never use him while we bring back Witten for the 10th time. On top of that, let's bring back all of Garrett's "right kind of guys" like Joseph Randle, Josh Brent, Greg Hardy, etc.
The right kind of guys are how you win football games and you win football games with the right kind of guys.

JasonGarrett
11-22-2021, 10:24 AM
The right kind of guys are how you win football games and you win football games with the right kind of guys.

That's right....here at the Dallas Football Cowboys organization we're all about hiring the right kind of guys....meaning guys who are oriented in the right direction.....

Another thing I'm big on is hiring young men who have character....character.....Now if you define 'character' by being 6'4, black, fast, intimidating, and athletic then I'd Greg Hardy and Josh Brent definitely are the right of kind of guys we're looking for....and that's important....

Will Hunting
11-22-2021, 10:29 AM
That's right....here at the Dallas Football Cowboys organization we're all about hiring the right kind of guys....meaning guys who are oriented in the right direction.....

Another thing I'm big on is hiring young men who have character....character.....Now if you define 'character' by being 6'4, black, fast, intimidating, and athletic then I'd Greg Hardy and Josh Brent definitely are the right of kind of guys we're looking for....and that's important....
Having guys with character is important and it's important to have guys with character. That's how you stack practices and stacking practices is how you stack wins and stacking wins is how you move forward when you're moving forward.

Speaking of moving forward, where are those buttfucking blueberries I ordered?

jeebus
11-22-2021, 12:26 PM

Garrett the Father, Garrett the Son, Garrett the Holy Spirit. That would be perfect. Jerry Jones also hasn't been looking the same; Garrett was the offspring he wishes he had. His 3 other "kids" might share his blood DNA, but they don't share his righteous passion that bot had for the team. Mike McRib is not the answer for this team.

Millennial_Messiah
11-22-2021, 12:43 PM
Having guys with character is important and it's important to have guys with character. That's how you stack practices and stacking practices is how you stack wins and stacking wins is how you move forward when you're moving forward.

If you go to west Michigan you can pick your own blueberries for free.

JasonGarrett
11-22-2021, 02:19 PM

FUCK, those buttfucking blueberries....oh god I love me some big ass buttfucking blueberries....almost as much as I love drafting big strong seldom used black tight ends to put in at the goalline for forced goalline fade situations.

excuse me while I go grab the lotion and the kleenex....that's a reference for masturbating....masturbating....for any of you that don't get it that means I'm gonna grab my cock and jerk it up and down. I guess that stimulates what you humans call 'pleasure'....'pleasure'....not only am I gonna masturbate but I'm gonna do it in all three areas.....shaft, ballsack, and head...

TheCultOfPersonality
11-23-2021, 12:59 PM
The schedule makers must've been trolling when they put the Giants on MNF twice in the month of November.

leemajors
11-23-2021, 06:30 PM
Garrett fired. Why not their shitty gm too?