PDA

View Full Version : Lebron - Isaiah Stewart dustup

MultiTroll
11-22-2021, 02:47 AM
Not the best angle to see exactly what brought on Lebrons swing. Update: See post below.
SpursTalk Moderation Team i meant to post this in the NBA Forum.

But the aftermath, oh my.

This had Malice in the Palice potential altho obviously it never got there.
Check out Steward bolting for the tunnel and the announcer noting it may he come out the other side and reenter the playing area.

MultiTroll
11-22-2021, 02:53 AM
Clear view

The Truth #6
11-22-2021, 06:13 AM
Hard to see the specifics of the hit. But good Lord did Stewart get crazy. Also funny to see everyone protecting Lebron. The Secret Service practically came out to save him.

The Truth #6
11-22-2021, 07:27 AM
Decent angle: https://youtu.be/75bvJOXw5BA

KingKev
11-22-2021, 07:38 AM
Malice at Little Ceasers!!! That was entertaining. Stewart’s team did not have his back haha

Twisted_Dawg
11-22-2021, 08:19 AM
Check out Steward bolting for the tunnel and the announcer noting it may he come out the other side and reenter the playing area.

That reminds me of the fight Vernon Maxwell and Ken Norman got into at the Hemisfair. When the players were separated and ejected Ken Norman ran to the other side of the arena to continue the beat down on Maxwell. Supposedly Norman caught Maxwell screwing his wife.

KingKev
11-22-2021, 06:04 PM
LBJ gets a game, 2 games for Stewart.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
11-22-2021, 06:35 PM
malone-esque elbow

Gibbz
11-22-2021, 11:19 PM
LeBron way too rich to want to tangle with Stewart. Big Trouble at Little Caesar's!

jjspur
11-23-2021, 03:08 PM
LBJ gets a game, 2 games for Stewart.
Wasn't Stewart the one with all the blood on his face? He didn't hit himself so why was he suspended more games than Le Bum ? Must be nice when the ref's and the NBA have your back no matter what stupid crap you do. Guess the boys clubs in Akron wont be getting much equipment this year. What ... I didn't foul him. It was Westbrook. :eyebrows

KingKev
11-23-2021, 06:45 PM
Wasn't Stewart the one with all the blood on his face? He didn't hit himself so why was he suspended more games than Le Bum ? Must be nice when the ref's and the NBA have your back no matter what stupid crap you do. Guess the boys clubs in Akron wont be getting much equipment this year. What ... I didn't foul him. It was Westbrook. :eyebrows

I mean Stewart was wildin’ out after the fact but I get it. I have no problem with it either way but I think they both earned that slap on the wrist. LBJ instigated it and once Stewart came to he reacted the way he did and I don’t blame him. Play on and keep getting paid. LBJ reached out after the fact, knows he was in the wrong and probably respects how wild Stewart went. Both have jobs to do and money to make. Nothing left
to he seen here.

HankChinaski
11-24-2021, 09:07 AM
You would think LeBrons PEDs would have escalated the sitch further.

Ice009
11-24-2021, 07:41 PM
Have any of you guys actually gotten hit in the face before and felt/saw blood straight after it? If so, how did you react if you felt it was intentional? IMO Isaiah Stewart didn't do anything wrong. A lot of the time, if you're hit and you feel/know it was inadvertent, you'll let it go, but when you feel it's intentional, you're likely going to want to go after the guy (sometimes you'll control yourself and cool off before doing anything, other times you might not and hit back), it's a natural instinct if you feel you've been attacked.

MultiTroll
11-26-2021, 12:19 AM
LeBron how saying he should not have been suspended.
Said instead the refs should have changed his Pampers for his inadvertant little brush.

MultiTroll
11-26-2021, 12:20 AM
Crowd Crosses The Line And Bullies Bronny James With LeBron Crying Meme On China Flag - Fadeaway World (https://fadeawayworld.net/nba-media/crowd-crosses-the-line-and-bullies-bronny-james-with-lebron-crying-meme-on-china-flag)

https://fadeawayworld.net/.image/c_limit%2Ccs_srgb%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_700/MTg1NDYwMTc0MDEyNTU2ODE1/bronny-china.webp