PDA

View Full Version : Heisman poll on ESPN.com...

Supreme Allah
11-25-2005, 08:52 PM
The only state in which Young has more votes than Bush is in Texas, and thats only by a 51-49 ratio :lol :lol

Bush>Young

Mr Dio
11-25-2005, 09:04 PM
Your boy Calhoun had better do well vs Hawaii tonight or I won't be doing any partying tomorrow.

cecil collins
11-25-2005, 09:13 PM
The only state in which Young has more votes than Bush is in Texas, and thats only by a 51-49 ratio :lol :lol

Bush>Young
Yeah, how embarrassed will Vince be if he only gets second in the Heisman voting.

Mr Dio
11-26-2005, 12:04 AM
That would be horrible to think he wouldn't be as great a football player as Ron Dayne who did "win", :lmao that award.

N.Y. Johnny
11-26-2005, 12:16 AM
That would be horrible to think he wouldn't be as great a football player as Ron Dayne who did "win", :lmao that award.

or Andre Ware
or Gino Torretta
or Eric Croutch

the Award is a joke not what it used to be

Young will probably be the Rose Bowl MVP

Mr Dio
11-26-2005, 12:28 AM
Amen.

Budkin
11-26-2005, 12:40 AM
I'd rather have Vince lose to Bush so he can use it as motivation in the Rose Bowl.

Dre_7
11-26-2005, 04:41 AM

What do you mean "win"?? No, Ron Dayne did win that award!

Horry For 3!
11-26-2005, 06:05 AM
What do you mean "win"?? No, Ron Dayne did win that award!
He means Ron Dayne shouldn't of won the award because he sucks. It is true though, he sucks in the NFL.

Dre_7
11-26-2005, 06:36 AM
He means Ron Dayne shouldn't of won the award because he sucks. It is true though, he sucks in the NFL.

The Heisman is not about the NFL. Who should have won it that year? Dayne was the best player in college football that season.

BTW, ask your Cowboys what they think of Dayne :D

hussker
11-26-2005, 09:52 AM
The Heisman is not about the NFL. Who should have won it that year? Dayne was the best player in college football that season.

SCORE ONE FOR DRE!

cecil collins
11-26-2005, 12:29 PM
Ron Dayne was a fat slow back that got great blocking which enabled him to look tough mashing through the secondary. Fat Ron Dayne.

Supreme Allah
11-26-2005, 02:06 PM
Ron Dayne was a fat slow back that got great blocking which enabled him to look tough mashing through the secondary. Fat Ron Dayne.

Ron Dayne plowed through everyone, Ron Dayne ran past everyone, and Ron Dayne was BETTER than everyone in college football. Ya'll are just jealous that he past ya boi ricky for the record.

Cant_Be_Faded
11-26-2005, 02:15 PM

Bush>Young

the team i root for > the team you root for

football is a team sport, not a competition for a kobe trophy

Supreme Allah
11-26-2005, 02:26 PM
I love it how you guys kept on saying that Young is the heisman winner and all that, and when he basically loses it you start saying you didnt care about it anyway.

Cant_Be_Faded
11-26-2005, 02:29 PM
I said i would like Vince to win it, but have never taken the hesiman seriously
I never said vince was a lock to win it, but do think he owns reggie bush in terms of general ownage.

i'm only speakign for myself but if you look at what i've said i've always said the hesiman doesn't mean shit ever since Jason White won it.

Mr Dio
11-26-2005, 04:31 PM
I love it how you guys kept on saying that Young is the heisman winner and all that, and when he basically loses it you start saying you didnt care about it anyway.

Calhoun sure won me some $ last night BUT he won't be in the top 3 or even win the H will he? :lol

Mr Dio
11-26-2005, 04:31 PM
RBs from Wisc = BIG FLOP

Does the truth hurt?

Mr Dio
11-26-2005, 04:32 PM

So Dayne is a Hall of Fame RB in your mind now? :lmao

Mr Dio
11-26-2005, 04:32 PM
The only time Dayne ran so fast was to the buffet line. :lmao

N.Y. Johnny
11-26-2005, 05:21 PM

The lost whatever little credibility it had when they picked Eric Crouch.
thats when it became as important as Howie Long's Tough Guys, Phil Simms silly little IRON, and the Stanley Cup :lmao

Mr Dio
11-26-2005, 06:54 PM
Crouch & Dayne, the H trophy is truly just a lump of metal after these clowns "won" it.

BTW, isn't Crouch the NE QB that quit NFL camp again and again? Just wondering.

cecil collins
11-26-2005, 11:25 PM
Ron Dayne was fat and slow.

Dre_7
11-26-2005, 11:37 PM
So Dayne is a Hall of Fame RB in your mind now? :lmao

We are talking about college football right? If so, then yes, he is a HOF (if they even have one for college). He is only the NCAAs ALL-TIME leader rusher!

Dre_7
11-26-2005, 11:37 PM
Crouch & Dayne, the H trophy is truly just a lump of metal after these clowns "won" it.

BTW, isn't Crouch the NE QB that quit NFL camp again and again? Just wondering.

So who should have won it the year Dayne won it?

Dre_7
11-26-2005, 11:42 PM
NCAA all-time leading rushers

1.Ron Dayne, Wis. / 6,397

2.Ricky Williams, Texas / 6,279

3.Tony Dorsett, Pitt. / 6,082

4.Charles White, USC / 5,598

5.T. Prentice, Miami-Ohio / 5,596

6.Cedric Benson, Texas / 5,540

7.L. Tomlinson, TCU / 5,263

8.Herschel Walker, Georgia. / 5,259

9.Archie Griffin, Ohio St. / 5,177

10.D. Williams, U of Memphis / 5,145

Ricky Williams must SUCK!!! He has less yards then a "fat and slow" Ron Dayne :lmao

No wonder he had those emotional problems and needed all that weed! :lol

Supreme Allah
11-26-2005, 11:51 PM
Calhoun sure won me some $ last night BUT he won't be in the top 3 or even win the H will he? :lol

You act as if im saying he should win the heisman. Some of/most of you texas fans are a buncha clowns, and a blind group of homers.

Supreme Allah
11-26-2005, 11:59 PM
"The Heisman Trophy is presented annually to to the nation's outstanding college football player by the Downtown Athletic Club."

Mr Dio
11-27-2005, 01:51 AM
"The Heisman Trophy is presented annually to to the nation's outstanding college football player by the Downtown Athletic Club."

It should be yes, but it isn't always.

Define a nation's outstanding college football player. Oh yeah, you must be speaking of something that isn't won on the field.

Mr Dio
11-27-2005, 01:52 AM
You act as if im saying he should win the heisman. Some of/most of you texas fans are a buncha clowns, and a blind group of homers.

And She-Male clowns cheering for Dayne aren't? :lol

Mr Dio
11-27-2005, 02:00 AM
So who should have won it the year Dayne won it?

Well, let's see.

Did Dayne lead his team to the BCS championship game? NO! :lol
Who did? Vick :lol
Did Dayne "LEAD" :lol his team to a perfect regular season? NO! :lol
Who did? Vick. :lol

Hmmmm, who do I think should've won it? :lol

Dre_7
11-27-2005, 04:47 PM
Well, let's see.

Did Dayne lead his team to the BCS championship game? NO! :lol
Who did? Vick :lol
Did Dayne "LEAD" :lol his team to a perfect regular season? NO! :lol
Who did? Vick. :lol

Hmmmm, who do I think should've won it? :lol

That year Dayne was the best PLAYER. He broke the ALL-TIME rushing record. Now if you want to talk about teams, then talk about Vick. But, the Heisman is about the best INDIVIDUAL player!

Mr Dio
11-28-2005, 09:51 PM
SCORE ONE FOR DRE!

Looks like Huskerette is riding yet ANOTHER cock other than NE's. :lol
Can you say, "loser wannabe wagonriding fan"?

Supreme Allah
11-29-2005, 06:04 PM
Looks like Huskerette is riding yet ANOTHER cock other than NE's. :lol
Can you say, "loser wannabe wagonriding fan"?

I can he ride the bandwagon when he is a Nebraska fan? Those bandwagoners died out 5-6 years ago.

cecil collins
11-29-2005, 11:26 PM
he broke the ALL-TIME rushing record for a career

not a season
And he was fat and slow.

word
11-30-2005, 10:34 AM

He seems to have fit right in at Denver.....