PDA

View Full Version : God for a day...what do you do with humanity?

benefactor
12-07-2021, 01:51 AM
So we all spend a lot of time trolling here and fucking off in various threads...let's have what you would really do. I have limited expectations considering how this place rolls, but if you could not hurr durr kill all libs/kill all repugs and actually give a thought out response it might make for a worthwhile thread and a break from all the bullshit the happens here every day. Here's mine:

Eliminate all modern technological advances, all money, governments, religions and businesses and make the whole world start over from an even playing field. I would allow basic weaponry and basic tools to make, hunt and grow what you needed to survive. I would allow people to keep their current knowledge though.

I would also eliminate most diseases(cancer, polio, small pox, etc.) All people would either die because they could not survive using their natural instincts or their bodies would die naturally. Of course if you were willfully unhealthy and died of self-inflicted disease like heart failure, liver disease, etc. then that's on you.

spurraider21
12-07-2021, 02:18 AM
Why are gods always genocidal assholes?

baseline bum
12-07-2021, 03:54 AM
Two girls at the same time.

CosmicCowboy
12-07-2021, 05:51 AM
No toilet paper, no deal.

CNN
12-07-2021, 07:41 AM
Like always I would ignore humanity and marvel at the rest of the universe

hater
12-07-2021, 07:44 AM
Why would God waste his/her time on a shithole planet like Earth????

Id go to a real planet and check out what real Intelligent Life is doing. Id send Kamala Harris to oversee Earth :lmao

Blake
12-07-2021, 09:31 AM
So we all spend a lot of time trolling here and fucking off in various threads...let's have what you would really do. I have limited expectations considering how this place rolls, but if you could not hurr durr kill all libs/kill all repugs and actually give a thought out response it might make for a worthwhile thread and a break from all the bullshit the happens here every day. Here's mine:

Eliminate all modern technological advances, all money, governments, religions and businesses and make the whole world start over from an even playing field. I would allow basic weaponry and basic tools to make, hunt and grow what you needed to survive. I would allow people to keep their current knowledge though.

I would also eliminate most diseases(cancer, polio, small pox, etc.) All people would either die because they could not survive using their natural instincts or their bodies would die naturally. Of course if you were willfully unhealthy and died of self-inflicted disease like heart failure, liver disease, etc. then that's on you.

Oh you mean like Age of Empires

benefactor
12-07-2021, 02:05 PM
Two girls at the same time.
Didn't need to become god for a day to do that.:D

No toilet paper, no deal.
Come on CC, you don't have a bidet?

Oh you mean like Age of Empires
Maybe? Never played it tbh

Why are gods always genocidal assholes?
I wouldn't kill anyone off tbh. With all diseases gone people would have a much better shot.

I guess the thread about us eventually heading to our own extinction got me thinking about how we could start over in a way that removes the things that have made humanity toxic and how we could start over in a sustainable way. Humans would have to go back to organic community...and would be more concerned with strengthening that community. Starting over would be hard in losing a lot of modern conveniences, but I feel it would help people become people again instead of what we are now. I'm sure the need for humans to conquer other humans would kick back up eventually, but hell it would be worth a shot.

All that said, I don't really fault anyone who chooses a day full of threesomes:lol

spurraider21
12-07-2021, 02:39 PM
eliminating technological advances/businesses would lead to mass starvations

Chucho
12-07-2021, 02:42 PM

Lead to? People are starving today.

benefactor
12-07-2021, 02:46 PM
Everyone would start with enough to get by. If they don't do anything and choose not to use the people and resources around them and die, so be it.

CosmicCowboy
12-07-2021, 02:58 PM
Everyone would start with enough to get by. If they don't do anything and choose not to use the people and resources around them and die, so be it.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/mccandless-into-the-wild-bus.jpg

That you Benefactor?

spurraider21
12-07-2021, 03:06 PM
Lead to? People are starving today.
"if we replaced water with cyanide it would lead to deaths"

"lead to? people are dying today"

Spurs Homer
12-07-2021, 03:11 PM
Well, the name or the concept of "GOD"

is just in humans heads..no one on this planet actually KNOWS who or what it is and we are still destroying each other and the planet..

but that is beside the point/and having said that...

IF there was actually a GOD and he could actually do magic ...im pretty sure this would be his thought process in regards to your premise;

"#1 - hmmm, let me see..I could put these humans in paradise, give them a place where their every NEED was met, sort of a perfect children's playground where all they need was to just "play, and enjoy their gifted paradise"

#2) - let's see - I could also give them the ultimate secret of the universe so they would have the entire knowledge of what they need to live in harmony

"that would pretty much be the most I could do for them...."

oh shit wait....

I already did those two things and the fucking morons are STILL destroying the planet and will eventually and undoubtedly destroy each other...

ahhh - "fuck em"

CosmicCowboy
12-07-2021, 03:34 PM

Hell, eliminate all the bridges over the Mississippi River today and millions on the east coast would starve in two weeks.

ElNono
12-07-2021, 03:35 PM
Why god? since we're talking comics, being satan sounds a lot more fun...

SnakeBoy
12-07-2021, 04:09 PM
First I would create utopia

Then I would create a delicious fruit and tell the bitches not to eat it or else

baseline bum
12-07-2021, 04:16 PM

Eliminate all modern technology and you're turning the world back over to peoples' imaginary friends in the sky. If I got to be god I'd tbh kill your god to save the scientific and technological revolution. And then I'd make Lex Steele rape Trump on national TV just for the lols.

ElNono
12-07-2021, 05:15 PM
There are probably two things I would do that would cause hell to freeze over, tbh...

1) I would make boutons vote Republican
2) I would make hater be correct once

Spurs Homer
12-07-2021, 05:28 PM
There are probably two things I would do that would cause hell to freeze over, tbh...

1) I would make boutons vote Republican
2) I would make hater be correct once

ambitious!

lol

DMC
12-07-2021, 06:00 PM
I would cure all sick children and put them with loving parents in a life that they deserve. I'd do this world wide. The rest would work itself out.

CosmicCowboy
12-07-2021, 06:41 PM
That 15 year old with parents so loving that they bought him a double stack Sig for Christmas didnt work out so well.

ElNono
12-07-2021, 07:04 PM
I would cure all sick children and put them with loving parents in a life that they deserve. I'd do this world wide. The rest would work itself out.

tholdren really needed this, tbh

Millennial_Messiah
12-07-2021, 07:53 PM
put all leftists in jail - 24 to a 8x8 cell

baseline bum
12-07-2021, 08:05 PM

baseline bum
12-07-2021, 08:08 PM
Didn't need to become god for a day to do that.:D

OK, but I'd make one of the girls 19 year-old Jessica Alba. Actually, make both of the girls 19 year-old Jessica Alba.

DMC
12-07-2021, 08:24 PM
Only STers could find fault in curing sick children and giving them a loving household.

DMC
12-07-2021, 08:25 PM
OK, but I'd make one of the girls 19 year-old Jessica Alba. Actually, make both of the girls 19 year-old Jessica Alba.

You wouldn't want that. I got 18.5 year old Jessica Alba's and they'll be coffee cups by the time I'm done.

Millennial_Messiah
12-07-2021, 08:37 PM
You wouldn't want that. I got 18.5 year old Jessica Alba's and they'll be coffee cups by the time I'm done.

Sick pedos, tbh.

Also, 28-39 year old actual adult women put out far better than young college age little girls tbh. Hell, I'd much rather have sex with and be a couple with a seductive woman in her early 40s over a 20 year old child.

DMC
12-07-2021, 09:06 PM
Sick pedos, tbh.

Also, 28-39 year old actual adult women put out far better than young college age little girls tbh. Hell, I'd much rather have sex with and be a couple with a seductive woman in her early 40s over a 20 year old child.

You cannot even make your own baby.

Millennial_Messiah
12-07-2021, 09:13 PM
You cannot even make your own baby.

I'd never do the diapers if I did anyway. That's a woman's job.

DMC
12-07-2021, 09:18 PM
I'd never do the diapers if I did anyway. That's a woman's job.

You came hard in her, bragged to the forum about it. bought the diapers and even her panties and still can't fertilize the egg. You probably should talk to Gandalf about your issues or Meriadoc Brandybuck might go after it. Probably not lecture the forum about female selections.

FrostKing
12-07-2021, 09:33 PM
Jessica Alba fan club :lol

It's no longer the mid 2000s fellas