PDA

View Full Version : CNN Senior producer Arrested for allegedly Inducing Minors for Sex

BackHome
12-11-2021, 08:01 PM
CNN Senior Producer was arrested by the FBI after being charged by a Grand Jury on 3 counts to attempt to engage CHILDREN in unlawful Sexual Activity - was offering to Sexually train Girls to be submissive to men

Thread
12-11-2021, 08:38 PM
Doesn't mention charging the mother with any crimes involving her daughter and this CNN fellow. She's got to be in heaps of trouble as well.

BackHome
12-11-2021, 09:16 PM
Yeah unless she is helping case and willing to take plea deal - But man oh man they going to be connecting a lot of dots with everything and everyone he has sent text and E-Mails to. I am curious to see how CNN is going to cover this story on there employee and who else is going to be caught up in story?

But yeah I don’t know who is Sicker the CNN employee having Sex with little girls or the parents of these girls pimping there children out. What a fucked up world we live in

Blake
12-11-2021, 10:58 PM
I am curious to see how CNN is going to cover this story on there employee

Is your Google broken

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/11/us/john-griffin-charged-arrested-minors-unlawful-sexual-activity/index.html

Ef-man
12-11-2021, 11:05 PM
Is your Google broken

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/11/us/john-griffin-charged-arrested-minors-unlawful-sexual-activity/index.html

Also Difference between Their There They’re (https://www.dictionary.com/e/their-vs-there-vs-theyre/)

Thread
12-11-2021, 11:08 PM
Is your Google broken

It's unbelievable how these people will piss away a splendid job like his, not mention his life...it's over.

Winehole23
12-11-2021, 11:35 PM
Is your Google broken

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/11/us/john-griffin-charged-arrested-minors-unlawful-sexual-activity/index.htmlrumors of MSM blackouts are false approximately 100% of the time.

DMC
12-12-2021, 01:07 AM
rumors of MSM blackouts are false approximately 100% of the time.

Extraordinary knowledge you have there. Show your math.

Winehole23
12-12-2021, 01:45 AM
Extraordinary knowledge you have there. Show your math.I have in this forum, about every time someone claimed the MSM wasn't reporting something. Probably 100-200 times in my time here. There was always an MSM source that did report on it. Admittedly, I don't follow all posters or see all posts so I might have missed a few lamebrained takes.

Do you have an MSM blackout claim?

Winehole23
12-12-2021, 02:03 AM
https://i.gifer.com/g2vI.gif

Winehole23
12-12-2021, 02:08 AM
Dishonest blogs and pundits crib from primary reporting by the MSM and hide the source, then claim it isn't being reported. Then, their simple-minded viewers/readers are too credulous or lazy to check. That's how it goes down approximately 100% of the time in this forum.

Winehole23
12-12-2021, 02:12 AM
But hey, I'm open-minded.

What do you say the MSM isn't reporting on, DMC (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665)?

They're tearing the Cuomos new assholes right now. :lol

DarrinS
12-12-2021, 02:15 AM

Most overused and lame GIF in ST history.

Winehole23
12-12-2021, 02:18 AM
Most overused and lame GIF in ST history.:cry

Shoe fits, tbh. DMC has a notable aversion to direct questions, but not to direct questioning of others.

He kinda resembles you in that.

Winehole23
12-12-2021, 02:24 AM
What's your definition of CRT, DarrinS?

ElNono
12-12-2021, 02:50 AM
Most overused and lame GIF in ST history.

Disagree, still one of the GOATs here, tbh

DMC
12-12-2021, 11:31 AM
9 hours ago it was almost 2AM. :lol

Do you think a store went out of business if you show up at 2AM and the doors are locked? :lol

DMC
12-12-2021, 11:34 AM
I have in this forum, about every time someone claimed the MSM wasn't reporting something. Probably 100-200 times in my time here. There was always an MSM source that did report on it. Admittedly, I don't follow all posters or see all posts so I might have missed a few lamebrained takes.

Do you have an MSM blackout claim?

Dishonest blogs and pundits crib from primary reporting by the MSM and hide the source, then claim it isn't being reported. Then, their simple-minded viewers/readers are too credulous or lazy to check. That's how it goes down approximately 100% of the time in this forum.

But hey, I'm open-minded.

What do you say the MSM isn't reporting on, DMC (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665)?

They're tearing the Cuomos new assholes right now. :lol

So anecdotal evidence is all you have. No need to go into a tailspin trying to dress that up as something more. Also, your tactic of shifting the burden of proof doesn't fly with me. This is one of the reasons I ignore your burden shifting follow up questions when you've failed to support your claims.

DMC
12-12-2021, 11:37 AM
What's your definition of CRT, DarrinS?

What's with these custom definitions? Show the definition and debate on it. Having your own definition contributes to you being spastic over things that should otherwise be ho-hum. I mean, who here doesn't accept the standard definition of things?

ChumpDumper
12-12-2021, 11:39 AM
Haven't seen that CNN alt lately....

Winehole23
12-12-2021, 11:43 AM
So anecdotal evidence is all you have. No need to go into a tailspin trying to dress that up as something more. Also, your tactic of shifting the burden of proof doesn't fly with me. This is one of the reasons I ignore your burden shifting follow up questions when you've failed to support your claims.This isn't debate club, it's a bulletin board. I've dunked on dozens of attempts to say the MSM wasn't reporting something by linking directly to MSM reports. It's the easiest thing in the world to do.

If you take issue with my quesstimation of the ratio of false cries of MSM BLACKOUT, fine. I challenged you to give give one example and you couldn't.

DMC
12-12-2021, 11:44 AM
This isn't debate club, it's a bulletin board. I've dunked on dozens of attempts to say the MSM wasn't reporting something by linking directly to MSM reports. It's the easiest thing in the world.

If you take issue with my quesstimation of the ratio of false cries of MSM blackout, fine. I challenged to give give one example and you couldn't.

100% of the time. - You

You made the claim, you provide the proof. That's how claims work.

Winehole23
12-12-2021, 11:46 AM
What's with these custom definitions? Show the definition and debate on it. Having your own definition contributes to you being spastic over things that should otherwise be ho-hum. I mean, who here doesn't accept the standard definition of things?Check the dedicated thread, what you're talking about is one of the big themes there.

Winehole23
12-12-2021, 11:47 AM
100% of the time. - You

You made the claim, you provide the proof. That's how claims work.I gave an approximation, you want to see the calculus? :lmao

Winehole23
12-12-2021, 11:49 AM
I think the stick up your ass needs the stick removed from its ass, profe

Winehole23
12-12-2021, 11:53 AM
100% of the time. - You

You made the claim, you provide the proof. That's how claims work.You misquote me. I said "approximately 100% percent of the time."

Damn, you suck at this.

DMC
12-12-2021, 11:54 AM
I gave an approximation, you want to see the calculus? :lmao

The fact someone has to Google it to find a CNN story is evidence enough, while the SNL skit on their front page seems to be more important to them. That's a blackout by the agency by putting shit on the back pages. Fox does it as well. In fact, why would you need multiple news sources if they were all honest and unbiased? News is tailored to the audience. Outlets like Fox and CNN don't headline negative press on themselves. Downplaying their own issues is approximately a blackout.

Winehole23
12-12-2021, 11:54 AM
I dEmAnD u pRovE uR aPpOxImaShUn

DMC
12-12-2021, 11:56 AM
I think the stick up your ass needs the stick removed from its ass, profe

I'd ask you to do it but don't want you to compromise your hermetically sealed bedroom :lol

DMC
12-12-2021, 11:56 AM
I dEmAnD u pRovE uR aPpOxImaShUn

That's the surrender font. Your capitulation is duly noted.

ChumpDumper
12-12-2021, 11:57 AM
DMC now says that actual MSM coverage is an MSM blackout.

Winehole23
ranting and raving on a Sunday morning, you love to see it

Thanos
Why is DMC so easily triggered? :lol

DMC
12-12-2021, 11:58 AM
Obligatory faggy remark by the alt coward

Winehole23
12-12-2021, 11:59 AM
Why is DMC so easily triggered? :lolsnowflaking out over liberal media bias is one of his go-tos. he's a bit tetched that way.

Winehole23
12-12-2021, 12:04 PM
DMC now says that actual MSM coverage is an MSM blackout."the MSM downplaying something they do report is an MSM blackout"

Winehole23
12-12-2021, 12:05 PM
"ur a FAG"

DMCbingo.jpg

DMC
12-12-2021, 12:09 PM
"the MSM downplaying something they do report is an MSM blackout"

approximately. Prove otherwise.

DMC
12-12-2021, 12:09 PM
"ur a FAG"

DMCbingo.jpg

"I'm a goner"

WH Covid

Winehole23
12-12-2021, 12:11 PM
approximately. Prove otherwise.If you want to stand pat on your "coverage is a blackout" bullshit, be my guest. I certainly won't try to chase you away from it.

Winehole23
12-12-2021, 12:14 PM
"I'm a goner"

WH Covidlashing out

just another pony on your SpursTalk carousel of grudges

DMC
12-12-2021, 12:14 PM
If you want to stand pat on your "coverage is a blackout" bullshit, be my guest. I certainly won't try to chase you away from it.

Winehole23
12-12-2021, 12:18 PM
that's not how it works, boss. you asked no question.

DMC
12-12-2021, 12:19 PM
approximately. Prove otherwise.

If you want to stand pat on your "coverage is a blackout" bullshit, be my guest. I certainly won't try to chase you away from it.

that's not how it works, boss. you asked no question.

Winehole23
12-12-2021, 12:23 PM
it's not my job to refute anything on a bulletin board.

also, I've no motive to when you're making yourself look silly. calling media coverage a blackout is hilarious.

DMC
12-12-2021, 12:24 PM
it's not my job to refute anything on a bulletin board.

Adam Lambert
12-12-2021, 12:28 PM
The fact someone has to Google it to find a CNN story is evidence enough, while the SNL skit on their front page seems to be more important to them.

This is how people get news now, grandpa. That, notifications and social media. No one under the age of 60 still goes to the CNN.com home page to find news articles. :lmao

ChumpDumper
12-12-2021, 12:29 PM
The internet: [exists]

DMC:

Winehole23
12-12-2021, 12:30 PM
where's the question you say am avoiding?

I recall your demand that I refute your opinion, which I declined. That's somewhat different than you ducking well-established facts like the phone call to Brad to find 11,000 more votes on Jan 2nd, Trump pressuring Mike Pence to throw out the election on Jan 4th and 5th, and Mark Meadows's batshit insane power point on "Option for 6 Jan."

DMC
12-12-2021, 12:37 PM
This is how people get news now, grandpa. That, notifications and social media. No one under the age of 60 still goes to the CNN.com home page to find news articles. :lmao

So you google shit you didn't know existed? That's genius.

DMC
12-12-2021, 12:37 PM
where's the question you say am avoiding?

I recall your demand that I refute your opinion, which I declined. That's somewhat different than you ducking well-established facts like the phone call to Brad to find 11,000 more votes on Jan 2nd, Trump pressuring Mike Pence to throw out the election on Jan 4th and 5th, and Mark Meadows's batshit insane power point on "Option for 6 Jan."

Winehole23
12-12-2021, 12:40 PM
https://c.tenor.com/us7fggHPuXcAAAAC/tilt.gif

DMC
12-12-2021, 12:42 PM

Adam Lambert
12-12-2021, 12:48 PM
So you google shit you didn't know existed? That's genius.

No, people Google shit to get more information after hearing about a story on social media or from other people.

Are you telling me that when you hear about a big story, let's say Travis Scott, your next move to get more information is to look for a Travis Scott article on a news website's home page?

Winehole23
12-12-2021, 12:49 PM
DMC reduced to rubber/glue bads

DMC
12-12-2021, 12:56 PM
No, people Google shit to get more information after hearing about a story on social media or from other people.

Are you telling me that when you hear about a big story, let's say Travis Scott, your next move to get more information is to look for a Travis Scott article on a news website's home page?

"hear about"

How exactly would I hear about this? I don't do social media, don't "follow" anyone. If I want information on something I already know about, Google is fine. Otherwise you'd have to know about it first, and if that wasn't through the news outlet in question then there's likely a reason for that.

The fact remains that the news outlet who avoids or downplays the stories about their own issues is approximately blacking out the story for their own viewers.

Spin that how you like.

DMC
12-12-2021, 12:56 PM

ChumpDumper
12-12-2021, 12:58 PM
:lol "the fact"

Adam Lambert
12-12-2021, 01:04 PM
"hear about"

How exactly would I hear about this? I don't do social media, don't "follow" anyone. If I want information on something I already know about, Google is fine. Otherwise you'd have to know about it first, and if that wasn't through the news outlet in question then there's likely a reason for that.

You might get news alerts on your phone. You might watch TV. You might talk to other humans.

Or you might check a news website's home page. Like other old people who are out of touch with technology. It's fine!

The fact remains that the news outlet who avoids or downplays the stories about their own issues is approximately blacking out the story for their own viewers.

Spin that how you like.

FoxNews.com doesn't have it on their home page either. So either they're hiding it too, or it's just not front page news because, while this guy may work for CNN, no one knows who the fuck he is.

Winehole23
12-12-2021, 01:08 PM
Once upon a time in merry old Europe, it was customary to execute soldiers who too stubbornly defended an indefensible position.

In this case there's no need, since DMC is approximately putting his own opinion to the sword with his outlandishly stilted take.

ChumpDumper
12-12-2021, 01:09 PM
DMC believes in the same kinds of conspiracy theories all the other Trumptards believe in. He's just more flowery in his language describing them.

DMC
12-12-2021, 01:13 PM
You might get news alerts on your phone. You might watch TV. You might talk to other humans.

I don't get news alerts on my phone. They'd have to come from somewhere.
I don't watch TV news. Even if I did the outlet with the issue would have to be reporting it otherwise the concept is the same.
People I associate with don't talk about Travis Scott. How fuckin' old are you?

Or you might check a news website's home page. Like other old people who are out of touch with technology. It's fine!

I promise you, I'd run circles around you where technology is concerned. I just don't consider TMZ level buzz and social media "technology".

FoxNews.com doesn't have it on their home page either. So either they're hiding it too, or it's just not front page news because, while this guy may work for CNN, no one knows who the fuck he is.
I don't watch Fox and don't visit their site and I indicted them just the same as CNN. They ignored the Cuomo thing for a while, until they couldn't. Fox did the same with O'Reilly.

Winehole23
12-12-2021, 01:15 PM
DMC believes in the same kinds of conspiracy theories all the other Trumptards believe in. He's just more flowery in his language describing them.Newspapers and Television have been neutral arbiters of information approximately never, DMC is just pissed that the legacy media by and large doesn't flatter his biases.

Winehole23
12-12-2021, 01:17 PM
"flatters my biases" = impartial

"flatters your biases" = BIASED!

Thanos
12-12-2021, 01:18 PM
This DMC meltdown is quite entertaining :lol

Adam Lambert
12-12-2021, 01:22 PM
I don't get news alerts on my phone. They'd have to come from somewhere.
I don't watch TV news. Even if I did the outlet with the issue would have to be reporting it otherwise the concept is the same.
People I associate with don't talk about Travis Scott. How fuckin' old are you?

Look we've already established how YOU don't get your news, you don't have to convince me. I'm just telling you what most other people do. (And implying the Astroworld incident was some fringe topic of conversation among Zoomers doesn't exactly help your case that you're not out of touch.)

We haven't even mentioned the likely fact that you actually get a lot of your information from Spurstalk.com given how much time you spend here.

The crux of your issue here is you want the criminal activity of a "senior producer" who works at CNN to be bigger news, even though you've never heard of this person before and you probably don't know what a senior producer does. You just don't like CNN. Hey, I don't either!

DMC
12-12-2021, 01:24 PM
Newspapers and Television have been neutral arbiters of information approximately never, DMC is just pissed that the legacy media by and large doesn't flatter his biases.

"100% of the time" -WH23

Winehole23
12-12-2021, 01:26 PM
I find CNN annoying and bad, approximately always. 100% do not watch.

Occasionally they do primary reporting.

Winehole23
12-12-2021, 01:27 PM
"100% of the time" -WH23going with misleading pull quotes, like an honest broker does :tu

DMC
12-12-2021, 01:35 PM
going with misleading pull quotes, like an honest broker does :tu

100% of the time. Approx is assumed.

Ef-man
12-12-2021, 01:53 PM
This DMC meltdown is quite entertaining :lol

Yup, he is getting beat down for being an idiot. :lol

Thanos
12-12-2021, 01:59 PM
Yup, he is getting beat down for being an idiot. :lol
He’s already going for The Derp Gambit of mass posting until everyone else gets tired and leaves, then declaring victory.

Ef-man
12-12-2021, 02:12 PM
He’s already going for The Derp Gambit of mass posting until everyone else gets tired and leaves, then declaring victory.

And will call “echo chamber” for being curb stomped. :lol

Winehole23
12-12-2021, 02:53 PM
100% of the time. Approx is assumed.almost 100% =/= 100%

you also ignored, for once in your life, the semantic difference. I guess conflation is your thing today instead of hairsplitting.

Blake
12-12-2021, 03:17 PM
So anecdotal evidence is all you have. No need to go into a tailspin trying to dress that up as something more. Also, your tactic of shifting the burden of proof doesn't fly with me. This is one of the reasons I ignore your burden shifting follow up questions when you've failed to support your claims.

I think I've said this to you before at some point

Blake
12-12-2021, 03:27 PM

His next move is to go to spurstalk

Winehole23
12-12-2021, 03:30 PM
His next move is to go to spurstalkand shit on other posters for relieving his ignorance

Blake
12-12-2021, 03:36 PM
"hear about"

How exactly would I hear about this?

How did you hear about this?

koriwhat
12-12-2021, 04:44 PM
Lmao Yall shocked at this but not at scumbag Don "the cocksucking" Lemon sexually assualting others, Cuomo covering for his twisted brother, Toobin jacking off on zoom, etc...? :lmao

daboom1
12-12-2021, 05:12 PM
https://twitter.com/JGriffNYC/status/647879860522733568?s=20

DMC
12-12-2021, 05:16 PM
almost 100% =/= 100%

you also ignored, for once in your life, the semantic difference. I guess conflation is your thing today instead of hairsplitting.

You didn't say almost. You said approximately. I also used approximately when I said the news outlet approximately blacks it out. So not 100% blacked out but just the same, according to you. Then I challenged you to disprove it, just as you did to me. Then you balked, again. Goose/gander. :lol

DMC
12-12-2021, 05:19 PM
I doubt it. You lack the IQ to ever make such a comment.

His next move is to go to spurstalk
Keep talking about me. It's all you have these days :lol

:lol reduced to parroting the worst, most ignored poster on the forum.

Blake
12-12-2021, 05:21 PM

:lol reduced to parroting the worst, most ignored poster on the forum.

DMC
12-12-2021, 05:23 PM

Blake
12-12-2021, 05:25 PM
I doubt it. You lack the IQ to ever make such a comment.

So you're just pulling pretend anecdotes out of your ass again. I don't respond to fallacious straw man anecdotes. I just lol.

Then you get mad and get personal. :lol

:lol 30 second st search under "DMC anecdote"

Blake
12-12-2021, 05:26 PM

Lol flailing

DMC
12-12-2021, 05:37 PM
:lol 30 second st search under "DMC anecdote"

So you're just pulling pretend anecdotes out of your ass again. I don't respond to fallacious straw man anecdotes. I just lol.

Then you get mad and get personal. :lol

Vs

"hurr durr I said anecdote at one point" -Blake

:lol

Like I said, your low IQ won't allow it.

But keep venting off your holiday depression Blake, I can imagine it's a tough time for you. Keep your chin up, buddy :tu

DMC
12-12-2021, 05:40 PM
Lol flailing

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41moMeO3x5L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Merry Christmas, Blake.

Blake
12-12-2021, 05:53 PM
Vs

"hurr durr I said anecdote at one point" -Blake

:lol

Like I said, your low IQ won't allow it.

But keep venting off your holiday depression Blake, I can imagine it's a tough time for you. Keep your chin up, buddy :tu

Lol dmc trying to get out of the wood shed I just took him to.

DMC
12-12-2021, 05:55 PM
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41moMeO3x5L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Merry Christmas, Blake.

Blake
12-12-2021, 06:00 PM

Merry Christmas, Blake.

Lol DMC's desperation card. Plays it in approximately 100% of the threads I show him up in.

Blake
12-12-2021, 06:01 PM

You still don't know how that gif works. You're the one with the question pending, Fido.

koriwhat
12-12-2021, 06:19 PM
LMFAO At Queen CUCKOLD BlaKKKe! :lmao :lol

Ef-man
12-12-2021, 06:31 PM
You misquote me. I said "approximately 100% percent of the time."

Damn, you suck at this.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HlEDOtJd1rEZNdu/giphy.gif

Why is DMC so easily triggered? :lol

Something about 100% gives him trouble. :lol

Thanos
12-12-2021, 07:11 PM

daboom1
12-14-2021, 01:58 AM
https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1470565992099155968?t

DMC
12-14-2021, 02:02 AM
Look at the group therapy session of the low IQ posters all mad at me, supporting each other like bros. It's touching.

daboom1
12-14-2021, 02:06 AM
Do yourself a favor and put them bitches on ignore.

Winehole23
12-14-2021, 02:06 AM
Clowning you, Pagliacci :cry

ElNono
12-14-2021, 02:25 AM
I mean, is there anything else other than "he should go to jail if he did what was alleged"? Don't see anybody defending the Roy Moore copycat here...

ChumpDumper
12-14-2021, 04:03 AM
I mean, is there anything else other than "he should go to jail if he did what was alleged"? Don't see anybody defending the Roy Moore copycat here...All I can see is DMC's trying to make a pedo thread about himself.

Winehole23
12-14-2021, 04:06 AM
All I can see is DMC's trying to make a pedo thread about himself."hey, who among us wouldn't have accepted the invitation to Jeffrey Epstein's pedo island?"

ChumpDumper
12-14-2021, 04:07 AM
"hey, who among us wouldn't have accepted the invitation to Jeffrey Epstein's pedo island?"

DMC has volunteered a lot of information about himself RE: pedophila tbh.

Winehole23
12-14-2021, 04:07 AM
DMC: everybody would have

Winehole23
12-14-2021, 04:13 AM
(hebephilia, not pedophilia. there's a subtle semantic difference)

Blake
12-14-2021, 01:38 PM
Look at the group therapy session of the low IQ posters all mad at me, supporting each other like bros. It's touching.

Just call them all my alts and you'll complete the level up to derp status.

daboom1
12-15-2021, 11:26 PM
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1471318777040195587?t

Ef-man
12-15-2021, 11:48 PM

Good one me.

It would make it easier to communicate without having to log on and log off. :lol

DMC
12-16-2021, 12:00 AM

Nah, you're incompetent to run even one account. I'd never figure you for more.

SnakeBoy
12-16-2021, 12:26 AM
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1471318777040195587?t

Bunch of deplorables at that network

Idk why libs love pedo's so much, it's disgusting.

daboom1
12-16-2021, 02:00 AM

Libs glorify sexuality and lust, so it is no surprise they are embracing this disgusting behavior. They refer to them as MAPs (minor attracted persons) and you better believe that is next on the docket considering they won on gay marriage and transexual integration.

Blake
12-16-2021, 02:02 AM
You guys are weird

ChumpDumper
12-16-2021, 03:31 AM

Libs glorify sexuality and lust, so it is no surprise they are embracing this disgusting behavior. They refer to them as MAPs (minor attracted persons) and you better believe that is next on the docket considering they won on gay marriage and transexual integration.
Your longest serving Speaker of the House is a pedo.

Thanos
12-16-2021, 11:02 AM
What do you think of Josh Duggar?