PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Predict the next Laker scam.

MultiTroll
12-21-2021, 11:19 AM
Aquiring AD then having MVP Laker Ref seal the deal in the Bubble brought back Laker Phans another television entertainment award.

Now with AD injured and Westchuck stat padding, what might ABC/Disney/NBA/Lakers do for another riggin?

Will it come this year or will a year or two be taken off? Seems like Lebrons window may be 2 years? Not be able to pull off a Brady and go till 44 and beyond. Or will he?

LkrFan
12-21-2021, 12:49 PM
Aquiring AD then having MVP Laker Ref seal the deal in the Bubble brought back Laker Phans another television entertainment award.

Now with AD injured and Westchuck stat padding, what might ABC/Disney/NBA/Lakers do for another riggin?

Will it come this year or will a year or two be taken off? Seems like Lebrons window may be 2 years? Not be able to pull off a Brady and go till 44 and beyond. Or will he?

Do it RC, I dare ya (http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y36evjmr). :lol

MultiTroll
12-21-2021, 04:54 PM
Do it RC, I dare ya (http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y36evjmr). :lol
Do what?

MultiTroll
12-22-2021, 11:01 AM
Wow i thought LeBron was gonna be out for a month or longer.

Killakobe81
12-22-2021, 12:27 PM
We are toast I didn’t think we would win a title but no excuses for how gutless we have been all year. Not defending Russ or Excluding Bron anymore. we are ass and deserve all the smoke.
I’m just gonna watch replays of number 17
Just gotta get 18 before the Celtics but not taking Tatum over Zo who is solid but I still warned against doing will haunt us for years to come. Magic is a shitty GM and talk show host too fuck dat guy … and it hurts cuz he was the reason I fell in love with hoops

Killakobe81
12-22-2021, 12:31 PM
No moves to be made Magic then Bron fucked us in all 3 holes no cap, few picks and no future superstars. Only grace is the chunk of room when Russ and Bron deals expire

Chucho
12-22-2021, 12:33 PM
We're watching the end of LBJ so long as he doesn't start hardcore juicing again, the third nail in the coffin of Westbrook and the cementing of Anthony Davis as a career 2nd fiddle. Good stuff.

Thread
12-22-2021, 02:36 PM
We were extremely fortunate to garner the 17th.

That being said this league, with the exception of a scant couple/few teams: (Suns, State,,,) can be taken. Go out NOW though, DON'T wait and get some blue chipper(s) off these teams that don't have cash,,,there is a shit load of 'em. Get into the playoffs, bar LeBron from trollin' whitey and see if we can get to 18.

Just don't let 'em, whatever else we do, don't let 'em sell our shit.

MultiTroll
12-22-2021, 03:17 PM
"Go in front of Staples and peacefully protest."

Laker Phan Thread.

Killakobe81
12-22-2021, 04:07 PM
We were extremely fortunate to garner the 17th.

That being said this league, with the exception of a scant couple/few teams: (Suns, State,,,) can be taken. Go out NOW though, DON'T wait and get some blue chipper(s) off these teams that don't have cash,,,there is a shit load of 'em. Get into the playoffs, bar LeBron from trollin' whitey and see if we can get to 18.

Just don't let 'em, whatever else we do, don't let 'em sell our shit.
I think luck always plays a small part. Weren’t Bucks blessed by opponent injury? Hasn’t State enjoyed the same?
I think the Kobe tragedy provided extra fuel as well…
But at the end of the day they won it … Bron AD Tondo Kuz etc did that …just sucks because Covid robbed us of a parade that I had hoped to attend. If we win another in my lifetime I will not miss dat shit come hell or high water

Thread
12-22-2021, 04:20 PM
I think luck always plays a small part. Weren’t Bucks blessed by opponent injury? Hasn’t State enjoyed the same?
But at the end of the day they won it … Bron AD Tondo Kuz etc did that …just sucks because Covid robbed us of a parade that I had hoped to attend. If we win another in my lifetime I will not miss dat shit come hell or high water

Your mother's waitin'.

ambchang
12-22-2021, 04:23 PM

It's strange how the Lakers went from not making the playoffs to title team to some second rated pretender team over the course of 3 years. What other team can say that?

DMC
12-22-2021, 04:31 PM
The bag resides in LA.

Trainwreck2100
12-22-2021, 05:57 PM
It's strange how the Lakers went from not making the playoffs to title team to some second rated pretender team over the course of 3 years. What other team can say that?

Meh wouldn't have the title it was anything but a mickey mouse ring

baseline bum
12-22-2021, 10:34 PM
No moves to be made Magic then Bron fucked us in all 3 holes no cap, few picks and no future superstars. Only grace is the chunk of room when Russ and Bron deals expire

LeBron fucked you? LeBron put you back on the map after 5 years of collecting lotto balls and then got you Davis and a title. Jesus fucking Christ don't be such an ungrateful bastard.

Killakobe81
12-23-2021, 12:39 AM
LeBron fucked you? LeBron put you back on the map after 5 years of collecting lotto balls and then got you Davis and a title. Jesus fucking Christ don't be such an ungrateful bastard.

Sure he did and I am grateful did you not read how I will continue to watch replays of #17?!
But as part of the deal klutch is running my team and though I like tht they valued him over kcp kuz and Caruso two guys we miss badly. Hell yeah I’m grateful …

Thread
12-23-2021, 01:29 AM

At least they never sold our shit.

ambchang
12-23-2021, 07:04 AM

Which you don’t care about because the only thing you do care about is make the playoffs then win the last game.

Thread
12-23-2021, 08:40 AM
Which you don’t care about because the only thing you do care about is make the playoffs then win the last game.

They were selling your shit, amb. You had it tagged & bagged, they started selling your shit. Next thing you knew you was back in Bexar County short one, forever.

It was that uptown white pussy that was your downfall, son.

ha, ha.

baseline bum
12-23-2021, 01:55 PM
They were selling your shit, amb. You had it tagged & bagged, they started selling your shit. Next thing you knew you was back in Bexar County short one, forever.

ha, ha.

They were selling your shit last November

Thread
12-23-2021, 02:01 PM
They were selling your shit last November

Please. You're the only one who's ever had their shit sold, bum. They've never sold my shit. Ever.

JohnnyMax
12-23-2021, 02:07 PM
https://scontent.fmnl4-4.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/267546872_437347978096735_2510284803391629469_n.pn g?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_eui2=AeHmO5LDCY0ACNFE_mGGj6mbwz2X1-Bue9jDPZfX4G572LaH-CHdvLpEN2YiMB5bDjBnMB_0_xXkjEHVgl89LAoa&_nc_ohc=5P4dk3vmte8AX9KduBd&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl4-4.fna&oh=03_AVJfy3MVuLc82fbcVEkjM_qG-cTwre1zSWhDmaWf3PrjNg&oe=61E90DAB

ambchang
12-23-2021, 04:19 PM

ha, ha.

Which you don't and shouldn't care, and yet you kept repeating that for close to a decade. Because you are a hypocrite.

Thread
12-23-2021, 05:14 PM
Which you don't and shouldn't care, and yet you kept repeating that for close to a decade. Because you are a hypocrite.

You're just bitter because they were selling your shit, amb. Don't blame the messenger, tights. If they sold my shit I'd have to eat the big one and you'd be making sure I not only ate that big one, but that I sat on said big one as well.

It not only cost you an NBA Title, but in the bitter end a back-to-back. I got my back-to-back, got three of 'em + a triple. You always fancied yourselves holier than thou. Thought your shit didn't stink, that you were about the fray. Nope. You got touched as well.

ha, ha.

P.S., merry Christmas, amb.

ambchang
12-23-2021, 11:23 PM
You're just bitter because they were selling your shit, amb. Don't blame the messenger, tights. If they sold my shit I'd have to eat the big one and you'd be making sure I not only ate that big one, but that I sat on said big one as well.

It not only cost you an NBA Title, but in the bitter end a back-to-back. I got my back-to-back, got three of 'em + a triple. You always fancied yourselves holier than thou. Thought your shit didn't stink, that you were about the fray. Nope. You got touched as well.

ha, ha.

P.S., merry Christmas, amb.

Bitter about what? The spurs win the next year.

You are just a hypocrite and I’m pointing it out.

Dirks_Finale
12-23-2021, 11:35 PM
Anyone else watching the young Spurs put a hurting on this Laker team of reject misfits?

Thread
12-23-2021, 11:59 PM
Bitter about what? The spurs win the next year.

You are just a hypocrite and I’m pointing it out.

That was your back-to-back that never happened. Why? Because they were selling your shit. They've never sold my shit.

Sit-on-it.

Killakobe81
12-24-2021, 12:35 AM
Anyone else watching the young Spurs put a hurting on this Laker team of reject misfits?

Nope. Cancelled my league pass this week fuck my gutless team I binging The Witcher instead

ambchang
12-24-2021, 09:17 AM
That was your back-to-back that never happened. Why? Because they were selling your shit. They've never sold my shit.

Sit-on-it.

The spurs lost because of commercials they didn’t even know was going on on TV? No wonder you’re a trump supporter.

Thread
12-24-2021, 09:44 AM
The spurs lost because of commercials they didn’t even know was going on on TV? No wonder you’re a trump supporter.

No, dummy. They lost because of that white, uptown pussy that Duncan was married to...

She wanted out.
He wanted her in.
She told on him..
He shit the bed.
They were selling your shit.
---
He made President, by God. Only 44 others have done it across 4 centuries, dad.

ambchang
12-24-2021, 10:48 AM
No, dummy. They lost because of that white, uptown pussy that Duncan was married to...

She wanted out.
He wanted her in.
She told on him..
He shit the bed.
They were selling your shit.
---
He made President, by God. Only 44 others have done it across 4 centuries, dad.

Sit-on-it.

You are all over the place. Pick a lane. What is it? The spurs lost on a last second three because the Tv showed a commercial or because Duncan got cucked?

How did the spurs made the finals if Duncan started sucking because he got cucked?

Thread
12-24-2021, 12:37 PM
You are all over the place. Pick a lane. What is it? The spurs lost on a last second three because the Tv showed a commercial or because Duncan got cucked?

How did the spurs made the finals if Duncan started sucking because he got cucked?

...because he's a fighter, he, after the story broke grabbed the proverbial "jacks & timbers and started back down." I don't hide my shit, amb. It was a sight to behold. "I'll be gd if that broad is gonna stop me from ringing here. No-fuckin'-way. Uh, uh. I'll show her and I'll show every motherfucker that is on that SpursTalk site talkin' shit about me and the Spurs, especially that fucker named Cubby, or, Dale, or Thread, or, some wop named Giuseppe, or, whoever the fuck that fucker is."

And he damned near did it, but, that is the danger when you don't have all your faculties in a time of trial and tribulation. You're susceptible to failure, to doom, especially when you're up against high tech adversaries, (the Heat). You needed a ringer like we found in '09 with that idiot Howard. That was a gimme, Kobe could win that with his eyes closed. I didn't have to worry about the rape affecting him there. You/Duncan didn't have that luxury. He was on the high wire the entire way and in the bitter end, he stumbled.

(selling your shit) is just a cut down I created and use and has nothing to do with the core of why you lost. You lost because Duncan was not 100% in it because of the wife exposing him/them and sabotaging the Spurs. And I'm confident she gave him the goods prior to outing him..."let me go, give me my money and I'll shut the fuck up ever more."

TD gave her offer a thorough going over, donned the gloves and came out fighting.

You know whence I speak, you know all this, you ain't stupid, amb.

ambchang
12-24-2021, 04:15 PM
...because he's a fighter, he, after the story broke grabbed the proverbial "jacks & timbers and started back down." I don't hide my shit, amb. It was a sight to behold. "I'll be gd if that broad is gonna stop me from ringing here. No-fuckin'-way. Uh, uh. I'll show her and I'll show every motherfucker that is on that SpursTalk site talkin' shit about me and the Spurs, especially that fucker named Cubby, or, Dale, or Thread, or, some wop named Giuseppe, or, whoever the fuck that fucker is."

And he damned near did it, but, that is the danger when you don't have all your faculties in a time of trial and tribulation. You're susceptible to failure, to doom, especially when you're up against high tech adversaries, (the Heat). You needed a ringer like we found in '09 with that idiot Howard. That was a gimme, Kobe could win that with his eyes closed. I didn't have to worry about the rape affecting him there. You/Duncan didn't have that luxury. He was on the high wire the entire way and in the bitter end, he stumbled.

(selling your shit) is just a cut down I created and use and has nothing to do with the core of why you lost. You lost because Duncan was not 100% in it because of the wife exposing him/them and sabotaging the Spurs. And I'm confident she gave him the goods prior to outing him..."let me go, give me my money and I'll shut the fuck up ever more."

TD gave her offer a thorough going over, donned the gloves and came out fighting.

You know whence I speak, you know all this, you ain't stupid, amb.

He fought with 30 seconds remaining and suddenly getting cucked caught up to him. I'd be mighty stupid if I fell for that tripe.

Thread
12-24-2021, 07:06 PM
He fought with 30 seconds remaining and suddenly getting cucked caught up to him. I'd be mighty stupid if I fell for that tripe.

Yeah, absolutely. He never fucked up like that before. He's a thoroughbred.

He obviously lost focus and it cost you fellows everything.

ambchang
12-25-2021, 03:50 AM
Yeah, absolutely. He never fucked up like that before. He's a thoroughbred.

He obviously lost focus and it cost you fellows everything.

So how is that because of amy? If amy didn’t sleep with her trainer then Pop would have duncan in the game for a rebound?

Thread
12-25-2021, 05:25 AM
So how is that because of amy? If amy didn’t sleep with her trainer then Pop would have duncan in the game for a rebound?

If (she) hadn't absconded with his heart you win that gamePERIOD

The ever organized and perfect apple cart was upset.

LkrFan
12-25-2021, 06:50 AM

Nope. Turned it off in the 1st quarter. I got 8.5 hours of sleep det night :lol

MultiTroll
12-25-2021, 09:30 AM

:lol Nice attemot Dale. 0/10

Crater face and Manus fingerprints were all over that giveaway.
Not Duncans.

Kurgan
12-25-2021, 10:18 AM
They're gonna try to sell THT as some kind of future star(lol) and trick some dumbass team into giving up a decent asset for him

Thread
12-25-2021, 12:13 PM
:lol Nice attemot Dale. 0/10

Crater face and Manus fingerprints were all over that giveaway.
Not Duncans.

He missed that bunny, Mult. If she'd a been sittin' courtside instead of threatening to take him into a court of law you'd have that back-to-back and they'd a been selling your shit on the up-&-up.

Hell, like I said further up if you'd a been versus a rummy team like Orlando in '09 you'd have it, but the Heat in that circa were top shelf.

ambchang
12-25-2021, 07:08 PM

The heat were heavy favourites going in and the spurs stretched it to seven. How would Amy stay straight and narrow help the spurs win? Especially when earlier on you said it was because they sold our shit.

You can’t say these alternate realities with such conviction. It’s not like what would happen if Kobe didn’t pressure the pilot to fly on a foggy day, I’m sure Kobe wouldn’t have died if that was the case but then he may get into a car accident or a meteor would fall on his head, but I’d say it’s likely he’d still be alive and be stuck at 12. I can say that because getting on a chopper directly led to Kobe dead, but I just can’t see any link between Amy, commercials and Ray Allen making a corner three.

ambchang
12-25-2021, 07:09 PM
He missed that bunny, Mult. If she'd a been sittin' courtside instead of threatening to take him into a court of law you'd have that back-to-back and they'd a been selling your shit on the up-&-up.

Hell, like I said further up if you'd a been versus a rummy team like Orlando in '09 you'd have it, but the Heat in that circa were top shelf.

Yeah 09 was ass.

But the. Amy not sitting courtside and a way over the hill Duncan still dominated that game. Go figure.

Thread
12-25-2021, 07:18 PM
The heat were heavy favourites going in and the spurs stretched it to seven. How would Amy stay straight and narrow help the spurs win? Especially when earlier on you said it was because they sold our shit.

You can’t say these alternate realities with such conviction. It’s not like what would happen if Kobe didn’t pressure the pilot to fly on a foggy day, I’m sure Kobe wouldn’t have died if that was the case but then he may get into a car accident or a meteor would fall on his head, but I’d say it’s likely he’d still be alive and be stuck at 12. I can say that because getting on a chopper directly led to Kobe dead, but I just can’t see any link between Amy, commercials and Ray Allen making a corner three.

That's/Kobe crash is the wrong affiliation.

Kobe raping is the equivalent. His prime was wasted in panic and reflection and introspection. He'd been touched.
If we don't draw Orlando. THEN if Fisher doesn't come (inexplicably, out of the blue) back from Utah, we're short 2 on the back-to-back.

Magic allowing himself to be porked without protection is the equivalent. The loss is incalculable.

Duncan, getting embroiled as far back as the arranged marriage with her was a gamble that he and "you" ultimately lost on.

Michael Jordan.
12-26-2021, 09:50 AM
Covid got them a title. Davis ain’t staying healthy a full season, as the season they won Davis and LeBron, mainly Davis benefitted from a 2 month break in the season.Then LeBron pushed for Westbrook instead of Buddy Hield not leaving them room to re-sign Caruso. LeBron is plenty to blame for this. They have no assets to trade. No draft picks. They gotta ride it out. There was absolutely no reason to trade for Russ. Just about any other trade would have made more sense.

Michael Jordan.
12-26-2021, 09:58 AM
And it wasn’t LeBron who put them back on the map. He missed the playoffs without Davis :lol

But now? They are stuck with Westbrook for another year and an aging Davis for another 5 years. And the rest of the NBA world calling LeBron “LeMickey” for that Mickey Mouse ass title.

ambchang
12-26-2021, 12:59 PM
That's/Kobe crash is the wrong affiliation.

Kobe raping is the equivalent. His prime was wasted in panic and reflection and introspection. He'd been touched.
If we don't draw Orlando. THEN if Fisher doesn't come (inexplicably, out of the blue) back from Utah, we're short 2 on the back-to-back.

Magic allowing himself to be porked without protection is the equivalent. The loss is incalculable.

Duncan, getting embroiled as far back as the arranged marriage with her was a gamble that he and "you" ultimately lost on.

Kobe raping the lakers was downright nasty. I don’t know how you forgive him for that. But you are right, Faber bright down the lakers as much as Amy to the spurs, if it wasn’t for Faber I’m not sure if the lakers win again with that core. Shaq and Kobe were too far gone. They likely won’t ever win again.

The league changing the rules to make it perimeter oriented had more to do with Kobe’s regular season dominance than Faber did too, I believe but that’s something I can’t prove.

Ultimately, neither amy nor prematurely selling spurs championship gear had anything to do with the spurs 6. Miami was simply the better team. I’m surprised they came back with a vengeance and exacted revenge on the heat in 14.

Thread
12-26-2021, 01:56 PM
Kobe raping the lakers was downright nasty. I don’t know how you forgive him for that. But you are right, Faber bright down the lakers as much as Amy to the spurs, if it wasn’t for Faber I’m not sure if the lakers win again with that core. Shaq and Kobe were too far gone. They likely won’t ever win again.

The league changing the rules to make it perimeter oriented had more to do with Kobe’s regular season dominance than Faber did too, I believe but that’s something I can’t prove.

Ultimately, neither amy nor prematurely selling spurs championship gear had anything to do with the spurs 6. Miami was simply the better team. I’m surprised they came back with a vengeance and exacted revenge on the heat in 14.

Because it wasn't a real rape, for example (taken off the street and raped.) She wanted a check, saw a pot-a-honey and licked it dry.

ambchang
12-26-2021, 03:26 PM
Because it wasn't a real rape, for example (taken off the street and raped.) She wanted a check, saw a pot-a-honey and licked it dry.

There isn't real and fake, it is. If it's non-consensual, then it is. Kobe isn't proven guilty, so I can't say it is, but there was a lot of pressure on the victim.

Thread
12-26-2021, 07:23 PM
There isn't real and fake, it is. If it's non-consensual, then it is. Kobe isn't proven guilty, so I can't say it is, but there was a lot of pressure on the victim.

What pressure, all she had to do was take the bank draft to the Wells Fargo and sign it over. Voila!!!

Michael Jordan.
12-26-2021, 09:43 PM
Okay Cully. There was blood splatter on the wall though.

Neo.
12-26-2021, 10:32 PM
And it wasn’t LeBron who put them back on the map. He missed the playoffs without Davis :lol

But now? They are stuck with Westbrook for another year and an aging Davis for another 5 years. And the rest of the NBA world calling LeBron “LeMickey” for that Mickey Mouse ass title.

man do you ever stop crying about stuff? :lmao

ambchang
12-26-2021, 11:07 PM
What pressure, all she had to do was take the bank draft to the Wells Fargo and sign it over. Voila!!!

She had death threats. People were ringing Kobe up and said they’d have her killed for a price.

Thread
12-27-2021, 03:59 AM
Okay Cully. There was blood splatter on the wall though.

Says who? Kobe had his people go in there the next morning and wipe it clean.

Thread
12-27-2021, 04:01 AM
She had death threats. People were ringing Kobe up and said they’d have her killed for a price.

Big deal. Madonna threatened to blow up President Trump on move in day. Nothing happened to her. General Milley threatened to shoot President Trump to death on move out day. Nothing happened to him.

ambchang
12-27-2021, 09:22 AM
Big deal. Madonna threatened to blow up President Trump on move in day. Nothing happened to her. General Milley threatened to shoot President Trump to death on move out day. Nothing happened to him.

Trump did charge into the white house but nothing happened to him. But back to topic, you mixed the guys up. In your comparison, Faber is trump (forever the victim) but Faber doesn’t have a legion of white supremacist and Russia protecting her, she’s alone.

Thread
12-27-2021, 10:46 AM
Trump did charge into the white house but nothing happened to him. But back to topic, you mixed the guys up. In your comparison, Faber is trump (forever the victim) but Faber doesn’t have a legion of white supremacist and Russia protecting her, she’s alone.

...but has the all important puss.

Unfortunately for her-and-fortunately for Kobe he buried her & attendant shit hole DA under an avalanche of paper.

Result? "I'll take a check, right-this-minute." And in reality she was relieved. She wanted that cashPERIOD

MultiTroll
12-27-2021, 11:29 AM
"I'll take a check, right-this-minute." And in reality she was relieved. She wanted that cashPERIOD
Sounds like Melania.
The second she was offered a trip out of Russia and then again after Barron was conceived.

Thread
12-27-2021, 12:13 PM
Sounds like Melania.
The second she was offered a trip out of Russia and then again after Barron was conceived.

I don't deny it on Mel. That was the deal. A lot of marriages are deal based. That's what your Duncan had. (She) was thrilled to take that deal. "I'm gay, your beautiful, I want children, you want security, I want a show piece, you want money, I want my hemi's packed, you want to shop unimpeded, I want cock, you don't give a hoot for cock. Deal?" - TD

"Deal. I'll always love you, Tim, and will never renege on this deal. I promise."

And she went in there with sincerity and aplomb. Her hormones kick in as they won't to do...(((I wouldn't know with my girl, but, I've heard of such.))) And she wanted out of the deal. He wouldn't release her, he went down to Florida worried sick, they commenced to selling your shit, he missed that bunny, I went nutso in the living room. And well, you know the rest.

ADDENDUM:::I'll tell you one thing; Mel never reneged. Everyone thought she'd get into the WH and then take him into the public square and beat his ass to a frazzle, but she never did. She remained fast in the ranks, to-this-day. And he ain't no picnic, by God.

Michael Jordan.
12-27-2021, 01:08 PM
man do you ever stop crying about stuff? :lmao
I know a bitch ass “boys in blue” jizzstain isn’t running his cocksmokers

Neo.
12-27-2021, 03:07 PM
I know a bitch ass “boys in blue” jizzstain isn’t running his cocksmokers

so sensitive :rollin

Michael Jordan.
12-27-2021, 07:30 PM
so sensitive :rollin
“Don’t talk about my team :cry” Sounds familiar

Neo.
12-27-2021, 07:38 PM
“Don’t talk about my team :cry” Sounds familiar

:lmao triggered

ambchang
12-27-2021, 07:58 PM
...but has the all important puss.

Unfortunately for her-and-fortunately for Kobe he buried her & attendant shit hole DA under an avalanche of paper.

Result? "I'll take a check, right-this-minute." And in reality she was relieved. She wanted that cashPERIOD

No doubt she did. Still didn’t absolve Kobe from raping her and those lunatics trying to kill her.

DMC
12-28-2021, 05:39 PM
Not saying it couldn't happen, but you'd be hard pressed to find a rape victim who's attacker didn't cum in her or on her while she was carrying 3 legit samples of various semen in her gash, because she told him no. So he forced his cock insider her but stopped when she didn't want the facial.. because that's just too far even for Kobe.

LkrFan
12-30-2021, 06:47 PM

Lakers are about to ship Rondo to the Cavs. 1st shoe to drop. Let's see how this develops...

ambchang
12-30-2021, 06:54 PM
Lakers are about to ship Rondo to the Cavs. 1st shoe to drop. Let's see how this develops...

Going to get Evan mobley or something.

Robz4000
12-30-2021, 08:48 PM
Thread how you feel about the Lakers dumping Rondo again?

Thread
12-30-2021, 08:58 PM
Thread (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320) how you feel about the Lakers dumping Rondo again?

Didn't know until this minute, Rob. They wouldn't play him most of the time he's been here. Of course we'll never know why.

Damn shame. He's a winnerPERIOD

Thanos
12-30-2021, 09:25 PM
They're gonna try to sell THT as some kind of future star(lol) and trick some dumbass team into giving up a decent asset for him
The Laker propaganda machine has been pimping this guy for a year now, and he’s so godawful that even the dumbest franchises aren’t buying it :lol

Thread
12-31-2021, 02:49 PM
Didn't know until this minute, Rob. They wouldn't play him most of the time he's been here. Of course we'll never know why.

Damn shame. He's a winnerPERIOD

ADDENDUM:::They wanted to open up a roster spot, (they're waiving the fellow coming back from Cleveland) so, perhaps another move of decent merit is coming down the pike.

Robz4000
12-31-2021, 03:35 PM
ADDENDUM:::They wanted to open up a roster spot, (they're waiving the fellow coming back from Cleveland) so, perhaps another move of decent merit is coming down the pike.

In b4 DWade is coming out of retirement. Get det banana boat crew together.

LkrFan
12-31-2021, 06:55 PM

I hate to see Rondo go as well but I think the Lakers are gonna use this roster spot to sign Stanley Johnson.

There will be more trades, I am predicting. They cannot go the rest of the season as is.

Millennial_Messiah
01-01-2022, 02:22 AM
Westbrick and 12 electoral votes to Milwaukee for Giannis and an order of culver's cheese curds

daslicer
01-01-2022, 03:47 AM
They traded for Denzel when they could have just signed him for cheap since he already lives in LA.

LkrFan
01-01-2022, 07:27 PM
They traded for Denzel when they could have just signed him for cheap since he already lives in LA.

He's gonna get cut son. Try again. -15 points.

MultiTroll
02-16-2022, 11:52 PM
How's the Laker shoe fitting going?
https://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/90/70/1385346582-albundy_shoes.jpg

daslicer
02-17-2022, 08:39 PM
They won't be able to scam anybody until at least 2025. We are 3 years away from their next scam since by then they won't owe the Pelicans anymore draft picks.

Thread
02-17-2022, 09:08 PM
They won't be able to scam anybody until at least 2025. We are 3 years away from their next scam since by then they won't owe the Pelicans anymore draft picks.

MultiTroll
02-17-2022, 09:50 PM

https://youtu.be/gyxevt4qoXU
Testify Johny Most, testify.

Thread
02-17-2022, 09:54 PM
https://youtu.be/gyxevt4qoXU
Testify Johny Most, testify.

But, they didn't sell our shit, Mult. They sold your shit. They roped off the court and sold your shit.

(They) didn't want to sell our shit. They wanted to sell the Celtics shit.
(They) wanted to sell your shit and sold it anyway. They didn't want to sell the Heat's shit and sold it in the end.

MultiTroll
02-17-2022, 10:17 PM
Biden President,
not Trump.

Thread
02-17-2022, 10:45 PM
Biden President,
not Trump.

GD you, Mult, you snuck and posted shit without quoting my shit so I'd be alerted. I come over here to see what was up and find you hiding your shit. GD it!

The old Mult. :lol

MultiTroll
06-23-2022, 03:57 PM
Lakers just bought the #35 pick in tonight draft from Orlando.
Not that it will matter.

I just feel another Laker scam coming on. Huge one. Kwame for MVPau type riggin.

MultiTroll
12-23-2022, 04:47 PM
I dunno i just feel the time is ripe for another Laker riggin.
Like under the table payments and Jeannie blowjobs provided to whomever drafts Wama.

MultiTroll
06-23-2023, 11:22 AM
Laker Fans summer of 2023.

What's next?

The summer of Wama. :bobo

MultiTroll
06-05-2024, 12:51 PM
The Laker propaganda machine has been pimping this guy for a year now, and he’s so godawful that even the dumbest franchises aren’t buying it :lol
Twas Fall of 2020 the last time a major Laker scam was completed.
When will be the next? They are due.

Thread
06-05-2024, 01:07 PM
Twas Fall of 2020 the last time a major Laker scam was completed.
When will be the next? They are due.

Stop whining!

MultiTroll
06-06-2024, 11:18 AM
Stop whining!
Stop whining about people who want to see athletics events administered fairly.

Thread
06-06-2024, 11:21 AM
Stop whining about people who want to see athletics events administered fairly.

(Fairly) is for God & kindergartners.

MultiTroll
06-06-2024, 11:45 AM
(Fairly) is for God & kindergartners.
Your basketball value system is bankrupt.
You are clueless as to a legitimately earned Chip.

Stick with Ahoys.

Thread
06-06-2024, 11:52 AM
Your basketball value system is bankrupt.
You are clueless as to a legitimately earned Chip.

Stick with Ahoys.

...I finally gave 'em up for good.

---
------
---------

It don't matter how...just do the 2 things...make the playoffs, win the last game you play. That's it & that's all.