PDA

View Full Version : The Wisconsin Purchase

Cuck Ross
12-24-2021, 01:33 PM
How Mark Zuckerberg’s millions and the Center for Technology and Civic Life turned Wisconsin blue in 2020.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-wisconsin-purchase/

Adam Lambert
12-24-2021, 01:47 PM
:tu

koriwhat
12-24-2021, 02:05 PM
:tu

Of course you'd celebrate it because just like Zuckerbitch you too are a fucking weak ass bitch bro. :tu

boutons_deux
12-24-2021, 02:32 PM
T he oligarchy's tens of millions of dollars turned the supreme Court into a bunch of Toadies of right-wing politics

koriwhat
12-24-2021, 02:36 PM
How the oligarchy's tens of millions of dollars turned the supreme Court into a bunch of Toadies of right-wing politics

I don't know, ask all the Dem Millionaires who "volunteered" to rep We The People.

Thanos
12-24-2021, 02:41 PM
independent thinker Joey crying his eyes out about the Democrats again :lmao

koriwhat
12-24-2021, 02:52 PM
independent thinker Joey crying his eyes out about the Democrats again :lmao

No one is crying but you bro. I just hope one day weak males like yourself are eradicated from this world tbh. :tu

ChumpDumper
12-24-2021, 04:04 PM
:lol it encouraged vote by mail and voter education. I can see why TSA sees this as a threat.

ElNono
12-25-2021, 12:03 PM
Democracy bad now

DMC
12-26-2021, 01:10 AM
No one is crying but you bro. I just hope one day weak males like yourself are eradicated from this world tbh. :tu

:lmao

Blake
12-26-2021, 11:30 AM
I just hope one day weak males like yourself are eradicated from this world tbh. :tu

Remember det time you were laughing while your boss had you on the ground choking you? Seems like your hopes were dashed that day.

koriwhat
12-26-2021, 12:03 PM
Glad I read the CUCKOLD's reply this time... I don't remember such events considering you got the story wrong even though it's in black and white here on ST and you could've just quoted it.

Remember that time your ex wife was getting plowed by dick that wasn't yours? Yeah you remember you fucking bitchass.

DMC
12-26-2021, 12:07 PM
The spirit of Christmas is in the air.

boutons_deux
12-26-2021, 12:47 PM
The SCOTUS6 Purchase, $10Ms spent buying their seats.

Millennial_Messiah
12-26-2021, 04:02 PM
WI and MI are a lost cause for the Dems long term. They will both be firmly "lean red" states by 2032/2036,

PA will be "likely red"

while GA will be firmly "lean blue", the Illinois of the South, with one enormous left wing metro area (Chicago/Atlanta) dominating the politics of the state by that point. I won't be surprised if by that point AtlantaLand is even larger and more left wing than Chicagoland because everyone particularly liberals from the northeast and the west coast are flocking there in droves in search of lower cost of living and jobs with comparable salaries to those they left behind in their more expensive locations. Atlanta certainly offers a nice blend of the two. Good luck getting anywhere fast on the freeway system there, though. :lol

I wouldn't be surprised if GA is to the left of IL by say, 2032. Something like 56/42 while disgruntled GA conservatives flock to FL and NC as they realize that GA is now the epicenter of left wing politics of the South just like Illinois in the Midwest.

Illinois will trend red a bit but will still be fairly safe for Dems for awhile. The northeast/new england states will still be mostly blue but a bit less so due to southward migration.

NC is a tricky one because there's emigration on both sides but I think it's still a likely red state, at worst tilt red. A lot of conservatives will flock to NC out of Georgia and blue states. Roy Cooper will lose at some point soon.

The idea that Texas will "inevitably go blue" just isn't in the cards anymore. Yes Austin is blue utopia but don't fail to realize just how many towns and smaller cities there are in Texas that are strongly GOP to counteract the few blue cities in Houston and along the I-35 corridor. The Hispanic vote in TX, NM, AZ and NV are trending red and will soon be roughly 50-50. Texas likely peaked for the Dems in 2018 and is already pushing back towards being lean GOP. I'm not sure if it will ever be "safe GOP" again (+15%+) because of just how many people live in Austin and the big cities, but it won't be going blue.

Arizona seems to be much more salveageable for the GOP long term than, say, Georgia or Colorado or Virginia. Colorado has become Eastern Oregon, full of libertarian-left hipsters that moved from CA to avoid CA government control and extremely high cost but still keep their left of center ideology. Virginia voted for Youngkin but it will be tough to overcome NOVA in general elections. Georgia I already talked about. But AZ has a long standing GOP ancestral history and a significant GOP voter registration advantage. 2020 was a one off year like 1996 in Arizona. With the Latino trends and eventual post covid geriatric trends back to the right, AZ should flip back to the GOP as soon as this coming year when Mark Kelly will be voted out of his senate seat.

The map in, say, 2036 will look something like this, IMO... (I spent a couple hours making this)

https://i.imgur.com/DE6l1y0.jpg

Millennial_Messiah
12-26-2021, 05:32 PM
A few tidbits about the coming decade:

-Texas will see by far the largest net increase in population. Migrants to Texas will come from both red and blue states, but many coming from blue states are red voters that work and don't collect benefits and are looking for tax breaks and lower cost of living (COLA). The state will be between 7 and 13 % +- GOP long term.

-California and NY will both see major losses due to high tax policy and high COLA. (I docked NJ three ECV for the same reason.) Both blue and red voters will move out in large numbers, but some blue voters will turn red as they age and begin to appreciate the tax and COLA decreases of their new home states, such as Texas and Florida. Some liberals will move from these states to Georgia and some from California to Washington, the bluest state with low tax burden despite otherwise high COLA. Also WA offers a better quality of life than CA.

-Florida will see a large net increase in population as well, Latino vote will keep trending red and it will keep the state at +6 - 12 % +- GOP. Many conservatives will leave Georgia to Florida and Tennessee both for the politics and for the tax breaks.

-Georgia will become THE left wing haven of the South long term, and I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes what IL became with Chicago driving the state from the Clinton era to the Obama era and beyond. Left wing voters will continue to move to Georgia in droves, particularly the ever-expanding Atlanta metropolis. Wouldn't be surprised if Atlanta overtakes Houston and Chicago for third-largest population city in the USA at some point.

-North Carolina will tilt around but usually be a slight net plus for the GOP. Voters from both sides will continue to pour in, but it has an ancestral GOP tilt that cannot be ignored.

-The upper Midwest will continue to lose electoral votes as people move out of the cold to the sun belt states. Illinois and Minnesota will suffer the worst population deficits, due to the continuing decline of Chicagoland and Minnesota having some of the most oppressive tax liability in the USA (plus it's bone cold there). Wisconsin and Michigan will solidify for the GOP as left wing voters become disenchanted with the dying Democrat machines there and move to places like Atlanta in droves. Pennsylvania will be tighter, as Pittsburgh is certainly much bluer than Michigan's counterpart second big city out west (Grand Rapids), but there is plenty of room for the GOP to continue to improve in the blue collar NEPA area. Philly will keep the state close though people there disenfranchised with the cold will inevitably move south.

-The northeast will also have a general net decline in population as well as some of the smaller southern states. People will move to where it's warmer and where the jobs are. Left wing white voters from New England will flock to Georgia while some right wingers will move to Florida and Texas.

-Arizona will tilt GOP with the trends in Latino vote combined with the continuous decrease in Covid being a noteworthy political issue for the senior citizen vote. The past few years have been rock bottom for the Arizona GOP but the state will ultimately be salvaged due to the fact it is an inherently conservative state. Phoenix metro is not, and will never be, anything like Atlanta metro. Nevada could tilt in either direction depending on the year; it's a true swing state. New Mexico will tighten up with the Latino vote trending red and crime fighting being a political issue in NM. Could flip either way as well.

Blake
12-26-2021, 05:33 PM
The spirit of Christmas is in the air.

You don't celebrate Christmas tho so it's just another day any way

DMC
12-26-2021, 05:39 PM
You don't celebrate Christmas tho so it's just another day any way

But you do and you hate Christianity :lol

ElNono
12-26-2021, 06:58 PM
A few tidbits about the coming decade:

-Texas will see by far the largest net increase in population. Migrants to Texas will come from both red and blue states, but many coming from blue states are red voters that work and don't collect benefits and are looking for tax breaks and lower cost of living (COLA). The state will be between 7 and 13 % +- GOP long term.

-California and NY will both see major losses due to high tax policy and high COLA. (I docked NJ three ECV for the same reason.) Both blue and red voters will move out in large numbers, but some blue voters will turn red as they age and begin to appreciate the tax and COLA decreases of their new home states, such as Texas and Florida. Some liberals will move from these states to Georgia and some from California to Washington, the bluest state with low tax burden despite otherwise high COLA. Also WA offers a better quality of life than CA.

-Florida will see a large net increase in population as well, Latino vote will keep trending red and it will keep the state at +6 - 12 % +- GOP. Many conservatives will leave Georgia to Florida and Tennessee both for the politics and for the tax breaks.

-Georgia will become THE left wing haven of the South long term, and I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes what IL became with Chicago driving the state from the Clinton era to the Obama era and beyond. Left wing voters will continue to move to Georgia in droves, particularly the ever-expanding Atlanta metropolis. Wouldn't be surprised if Atlanta overtakes Houston and Chicago for third-largest population city in the USA at some point.

-North Carolina will tilt around but usually be a slight net plus for the GOP. Voters from both sides will continue to pour in, but it has an ancestral GOP tilt that cannot be ignored.

-The upper Midwest will continue to lose electoral votes as people move out of the cold to the sun belt states. Illinois and Minnesota will suffer the worst population deficits, due to the continuing decline of Chicagoland and Minnesota having some of the most oppressive tax liability in the USA (plus it's bone cold there). Wisconsin and Michigan will solidify for the GOP as left wing voters become disenchanted with the dying Democrat machines there and move to places like Atlanta in droves. Pennsylvania will be tighter, as Pittsburgh is certainly much bluer than Michigan's counterpart second big city out west (Grand Rapids), but there is plenty of room for the GOP to continue to improve in the blue collar NEPA area. Philly will keep the state close though people there disenfranchised with the cold will inevitably move south.

-The northeast will also have a general net decline in population as well as some of the smaller southern states. People will move to where it's warmer and where the jobs are. Left wing white voters from New England will flock to Georgia while some right wingers will move to Florida and Texas.

-Arizona will tilt GOP with the trends in Latino vote combined with the continuous decrease in Covid being a noteworthy political issue for the senior citizen vote. The past few years have been rock bottom for the Arizona GOP but the state will ultimately be salvaged due to the fact it is an inherently conservative state. Phoenix metro is not, and will never be, anything like Atlanta metro. Nevada could tilt in either direction depending on the year; it's a true swing state. New Mexico will tighten up with the Latino vote trending red and crime fighting being a political issue in NM. Could flip either way as well.

Terrible take all around, tbh. Nobody wants to live in fucking Georgia. The much more likely scenario is seeing some smaller cities (like Austin) grow via corporate expansion (and automatically turning blue, like Austin), but none of those companies are moving out of LA, SF or NY. There’s simply a giant gap in talent education and experience that it’s very difficult to fill up or migrate. It’s made even more complicated by limitations in immigration in those States. Fact is, companies don’t pay anywhere near as well in cities like Austin as they do in cities like NY or LA. The difference usually offsets more than just the taxes, since they also need to cover cost of living differences.

The only trend that matters politically is that cities keep growing and getting larger while rural America isn’t. It’s a slow, but continuous shift that has made gerrymandering much more pressing for the GOP, but only time will tell how much they can really stretch it.

boutons_deux
12-26-2021, 07:02 PM
NC is purple 50-50, but GOP gerrymandered so bad with 2020 Census data, like House Repugs 12 to 1 Dem that even they thought it was too much, go gerrymandering a couple more seats for the Dems.

diego
12-26-2021, 07:58 PM
I thought this was gonna be about the foxconn deal.. with all the success and jobs created surely that translated into red votes? First time I hear of this Facebook deal

Millennial_Messiah
12-26-2021, 08:05 PM
NC is purple 50-50, but GOP gerrymandered so bad with 2020 Census data, like House Repugs 12 to 1 Dem that even they thought it was too much, go gerrymandering a couple more seats for the Dems.

Just like how the #ILDems made it 14-3 despite IL being a 43% GOP state. It works both ways.

Millennial_Messiah
12-26-2021, 08:06 PM
Terrible take all around, tbh. Nobody wants to live in fucking Georgia. The much more likely scenario is seeing some smaller cities (like Austin) grow via corporate expansion (and automatically turning blue, like Austin), but none of those companies are moving out of LA, SF or NY. There’s simply a giant gap in talent education and experience that it’s very difficult to fill up or migrate. It’s made even more complicated by limitations in immigration in those States. Fact is, companies don’t pay anywhere near as well in cities like Austin as they do in cities like NY or LA. The difference usually offsets more than just the taxes, since they also need to cover cost of living differences.

The only trend that matters politically is that cities keep growing and getting larger while rural America isn’t. It’s a slow, but continuous shift that has made gerrymandering much more pressing for the GOP, but only time will tell how much they can really stretch it.

That's not true. The fact is that religious right wing people have a higher birth rate than more liberal more atheist/agnostic people. The popular vote we will see trending back to the right especially with the Latino vote pressing 50/50. The only hope the left has is to keep pushing muh white guilt on suburban whitey.

Also you're vastly underrating Atlanta and the white-hot job market there. I get around 80-100 emails per day from india indians for new jobs, most of them shitty contract jobs I would never take -- but they are high paying if you're into W2 contracts making ~$70-75 an hour. In the past 2 years, there are more new jobs posted in the entire IT world based in the Atlanta metro area than any other location in the USA. It is undergoing extensive, exponential growth, more so than Austin or anywhere else you can name. People follow the jobs and Atlanta has the hottest job market in the USA, good food, just about every industry you can think of, relatively lower cost of living and lots of land everywhere.

Herschel Walker might win the senate next year due to national environment, but if so it will be the GOP's last statewide victory there for a long time along with possibly the 2022 governor's race. Ossoff is very young and he's going to be a senator there for many decades. He's not going to lose again. Walker might win this coming year but it'll be his one and only term. At some point GA will take the governor's mansion and re-gerrymander the state pro-blue cracking Atlanta multiple ways and giving Democrat congress members a huge advantage in the state.

ElNono
12-26-2021, 09:11 PM
The largest Latino and Asian populations in the country are in California, tbh. You’re confusing Cubans with Latinos. Latinos are a potential target for the GOP, but they’ll need to drastically change their stance on immigration, dreamers, etc.

And, again, nobody wants to live in Georgia. Compare to Santa Monica, West LA, San Francisco, New York, even Austin… it’s a fucking shithole. Just stop. Name me high paying companies there? Nobody is there, especially in IT.
Silicon Valley isn’t going anywhere. The education and experience gap vs the rest of the country is brutal. We have studios and companies popping up in LA almost weekly and they come here just to recruit talent. Google, Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, all opening new buildings in the Playa Vista/Culver area. That’s on top of all the companies that are already there.

None of these companies are going to the middle of nowhere out of tax considerations. That’s just silly.

DMC
12-27-2021, 12:17 AM
The largest Latino and Asian populations in the country are in California, tbh. You’re confusing Cubans with Latinos. Latinos are a potential target for the GOP, but they’ll need to drastically change their stance on immigration, dreamers, etc.

And, again, nobody wants to live in Georgia. Compare to Santa Monica, West LA, San Francisco, New York, even Austin… it’s a fucking shithole. Just stop. Name me high paying companies there? Nobody is there, especially in IT.
Silicon Valley isn’t going anywhere. The education and experience gap vs the rest of the country is brutal. We have studios and companies popping up in LA almost weekly and they come here just to recruit talent. Google, Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, all opening new buildings in the Playa Vista/Culver area. That’s on top of all the companies that are already there.

None of these companies are going to the middle of nowhere out of tax considerations. That’s just silly.
The Latinos I know are ok with immigration, not ok with illegal immigration, but they prefer to keep shit off the radar and make exceptions on a case by case basis.

Millennial_Messiah
12-27-2021, 12:23 AM
The Latinos I know are ok with immigration, not ok with illegal immigration, but they prefer to keep shit off the radar and make exceptions on a case by case basis.

Yup. They aren't for sanctuary cities and illegals getting a free path to citizenship when they came in the right way, i.e. with papers, paying fees, chewing through red tape, when the illegals didn't and are freeloading off the working class.

I'm not confusing Cubans with Latinos. I'm acknowledging that Mexicans and other non-Cuban Latin Americans make up most of the Latino base in TX/NM/AZ/NV. Forget CA, it's a lost cause, it will forever be a >15%+- blue state even in a red wave year. The poll came out today that Latinos of every ethnicity/sub heritage would vote for Republicans at 37%, Democrats at 37%, and the rest undecided. That is huge. If we can do better than say, Bush in 2004 numbers with Latinos overall, that could be enormous.

DMC
12-27-2021, 12:27 AM
Yup. They aren't for sanctuary cities and illegals getting a free path to citizenship when they came in the right way, i.e. with papers, paying fees, chewing through red tape, when the illegals didn't and are freeloading off the working class.

Most Latinos I know were born in the US. I know some who weren't as well.

I propose we send a team to the border with a semi truck full of stuff like tiles and mortar and shit, and see who has talent and who's just running from the law or the cartels. We need good craftsmen, don't need more people selling drugs on Rundberg.

ElNono
12-27-2021, 01:07 AM

I’ve always been on that boat too, especially since I know first hand the time and money it takes to do it all legally.

But, I find that not to be the norm. Like you said, once it’s one of their family members, etc, everything is very debatable. The people I’m talking about are not necessarily American though, mostly first or second gen immigrants in the East/West coasts. These are also people that still have family overseas, and when somebody says they’re all bad people, rapists and criminals, you’re just spitting in their face, tbh.

The other misconception about Latinos is that they’re not as conservative and cult-like like evangelicals either. So the religion angle makes sense but only to a certain extent.

It’s a demographic that largely cares less about politics than other ethnicities, but you can see a potential path there for the GOP to make inroads.

HemisfairArena
12-27-2021, 01:22 AM
I’ve always been on that boat too, especially since I know first hand the time and money it takes to do it all legally.

But, I find that not to be the norm. Like you said, once it’s one of their family members, etc, everything is very debatable. The people I’m talking about are not necessarily American though, mostly first or second gen immigrants in the East/West coasts. These are also people that still have family overseas, and when somebody says they’re all bad people, rapists and criminals, you’re just spitting in their face, tbh.

The other misconception about Latinos is that they’re not as conservative and cult-like like evangelicals either. So the religion angle makes sense but only to a certain extent.

It’s a demographic that largely cares less about politics than other ethnicities, but you can see a potential path there for the GOP to make inroads.

who said all illegals are bad people, rapists and criminals? If youre referring Trump, he never said all of them were like that. You would be a liar. But I do know one politician that made a disgusting blanket statement about a mass of people...calling them a basket full of deplorables. Guess what party that politician belonged to.

You can look at it here if you like, NoNo.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2016/aug/08/tim-kaine/tim-kaine-falsely-says-trump-said-all-mexicans-are/

ElNono
12-27-2021, 01:22 AM
I'm not confusing Cubans with Latinos. I'm acknowledging that Mexicans and other non-Cuban Latin Americans make up most of the Latino base in TX/NM/AZ/NV. Forget CA, it's a lost cause, it will forever be a >15%+- blue state even in a red wave year. The poll came out today that Latinos of every ethnicity/sub heritage would vote for Republicans at 37%, Democrats at 37%, and the rest undecided. That is huge. If we can do better than say, Bush in 2004 numbers with Latinos overall, that could be enormous.

I call BS on that poll. It’s not just California. Puerto Ricans make up a huge amount of Latino Americans (almost 6 million, only second to Mexican Americans), are mostly spread out in cities like New York and Philadelphia, and are a fairly solid blue voting block. That’s almost 2% of the entire US population that’s not going to show up in TX/NM/AZ/NV Latino numbers.

The GOP should really follow Reagan’s lead. He started handing out green cards to Cubans, did a giant amnesty and Cubans are still a solid Republic voting block (Florida would certainly be fairly solid blue otherwise).

ElNono
12-27-2021, 01:28 AM
who said all illegals are bad people, rapists and criminals? If youre referring Trump, he never said all of them were like that. You would be a liar. But I do know one politician that made a disgusting blanket statement about a mass of people...calling them a basket full of deplorables. Guess what party that politician belonged to.

You can look at it here if you like, NoNo.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2016/aug/08/tim-kaine/tim-kaine-falsely-says-trump-said-all-mexicans-are/

From your own link, direct quote:

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best," Trump said. "They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

So, how is it a lie? I mean, I’m sure there’s a lot of ways to win the heart and minds of the Mexican-American population, but that sure ain’t one. If he thinks that of Mexican immigrants, what do you think he thinks of Guatemalan immigrants? (Provided that ignoramus even knows where Guatemala is).

HemisfairArena
12-27-2021, 01:30 AM
From your own link, direct quote:

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best," Trump said. "They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

So, how is it a lie? I mean, I’m sure there’s a lot of ways to win the heart and minds of the Mexican-American population, but that sure ain’t one. If he thinks that of Mexican immigrants, what do you think he thinks of Guatemalan immigrants? (Provided that ignoramus even knows where Guatemala is).

LMAO...show me where he says ALL people like you claimed. You democrats really can never admit when you are wrong.

ElNono
12-27-2021, 01:31 AM
All I’m pointing out is that there’s a messaging problem there. It isn’t restricted to Trump, though he certainly did fan the flames. Issues like Dreamers are important to that community and you can be tone deaf all you want, but then don’t wonder why you don’t get their votes.

HemisfairArena
12-27-2021, 01:33 AM
All I’m pointing out is that there’s a messaging problem there. It isn’t restricted to Trump, though he certainly did fan the flames. Issues like Dreamers are important to that community and you can be tone deaf all you want, but then don’t wonder why you don’t get their votes.

All I see is you fanning the flames as well.

ElNono
12-27-2021, 01:36 AM
LMAO...show me where he says ALL people like you claimed. You democrats really can never admit when you are wrong.

I’ve admitted to be wrong probably more times than anybody else here. I’m not here to win the interwebs. What you need to understand is that outside of Cubans, the Latino community is pretty tight knit. When you’re insulting Mexicans, you’re also insulting Latinos in general. That’s the point I was trying to convey.

But if me admitting that Trump didn’t call every immigrant garbage will make you stop posting, then I admit he didn’t call all immigrants rapists and bad people, tbh

ElNono
12-27-2021, 01:36 AM
All I see is you fanning the flames as well.

Adults are having a conversation here. Feel free to make yourself scarce.

Trainwreck2100
12-27-2021, 03:36 AM

Dreamers yes, Immigration no. Latinos are pretty much "i got mine" on the immigration front. R's dont have to do much though, if the Dems keep ignoring them

BD24
12-27-2021, 09:36 AM
Still not sure why my man Nono gives the board retards like Andy the time of day tbh

Blake
12-27-2021, 12:44 PM
But you do and you hate Christianity :lol

Because Santa and Christmas trees and giving gifts is only a Christian thing!

You're a moron.

HemisfairArena
12-27-2021, 12:56 PM
Adults are having a conversation here. Feel free to make yourself scarce.

You got caught lying...tried to back track without losing face and you couldnt so now you go to personal insults just like a typical democrat. Your takes are horrible. Ill start soon on your ridiculous solution for health reform where you believe medicare should negotiate prices and there should be private options not tied to employment(which there already are).

koriwhat
12-27-2021, 01:00 PM
Still not sure why my man Nono gives the board retards like Andy the time of day tbh

Well you're a board retard, a girl who loves playing make believe, and a weak bitch male to boot. Should we all not give you the time of day too?

koriwhat
12-27-2021, 01:01 PM
Dreamers yes, Immigration no.

no to both! you shouldn't get rewarded because your parents broke the law.

BD24
12-27-2021, 03:04 PM
Joey can’t stop himself from responding to me anytime I post. Such poor self control tbh.

Ef-man
12-27-2021, 03:40 PM
How is it stereotyping when blacks commit the majority of crime in this country? Are you saying any movie where the whites are the good guys and blacks are the bad guys should be cancelled? Lets cancel all movies/tv shows/books about slavery since they stereotype whites as the only slave owners when there was clearly non white slave owners as well. When will we have that discussion?

Wrong on crime rate, so your premise is way off, try again with a new argument. :lol

https://www.amren.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/NCFS-Table.jpg

You got caught lying...tried to back track without losing face and you couldnt so now you go to personal insults just like a typical democrat. Your takes are horrible. Ill start soon on your ridiculous solution for health reform where you believe medicare should negotiate prices and there should be private options not tied to employment(which there already are).

Well, well, look at who is trying to pass off as a saint of truth and justice. Only one caught lying, and ignored being called out, is you. Thought your sins would not catch up to you, so you threw the first rock. :lol

Blacks do not commit majority of crime in this country.

DMC
12-27-2021, 04:36 PM

The Tejanos rule, fuck the rest of those putos man. :lol

DMC
12-27-2021, 04:40 PM
Because Santa and Christmas trees and giving gifts is only a Christian thing!

You're a moron.
Claims to be atheist
Celebrates the birth of Christ

:lol Blake

ElNono
12-27-2021, 05:22 PM

Looks like I have a stalker :lol

I have a few years in this forum, posters know who they’re talking to.
We’re having a conversation and you tried to crowbar yourself in it. Say your piece and move along.

Also, you have to come at me a lot harder, newb :lol you don’t stick around here if you don’t have thick skin, and it’s clear by you following me around that you do not.

ElNono
12-27-2021, 05:28 PM
The Tejanos rule, fuck the rest of those putos man. :lol

That’s very Texan, tbh

Blake
12-27-2021, 05:38 PM
Well you're a board retard, a girl who loves playing make believe, and a weak bitch male to boot. Should we all not give you the time of day too?

Tell the story again of you laughing while your boss had his boot on your throat.

Blake
12-27-2021, 05:40 PM
Claims to be atheist
Celebrates the birth of Christ

:lol Blake

No I didn't. I made up my own Christmas rules like everyone else

I mean, are you trolling here or are you really this stupid? I honestly don't know with you any more.

Winehole23
12-28-2021, 03:03 AM
How Mark Zuckerberg’s millions and the Center for Technology and Civic Life turned Wisconsin blue in 2020.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-wisconsin-purchase/

Corporate money, er, free speech bad when when Democrats win.

DMC
12-28-2021, 08:27 AM
No I didn't. I made up my own Christmas rules like everyone else

I mean, are you trolling here or are you really this stupid? I honestly don't know with you any more.

The English term "Christmas" comes from the combination of the words "mass" and "Christ," according to the Encyclopedia Britannica. :lol

You can invent your own definitions all you want. You were celebrating the birth of Christ. If you were serious in your Christian hate and atheism, you'd not celebrate the holidays under the pretense of changing the meaning. Do you celebrate the holidays of other religions as well?

Blake
12-28-2021, 12:54 PM
The English term "Christmas" comes from the combination of the words "mass" and "Christ," according to the Encyclopedia Britannica. :lol

You can invent your own definitions all you want. You were celebrating the birth of Christ. If you were serious in your Christian hate and atheism, you'd not celebrate the holidays under the pretense of changing the meaning. Do you celebrate the holidays of other religions as well?

I seriously can't tell if you're trolling or if you're retarded.

ChumpDumper
12-28-2021, 12:57 PM
:lol DMC trying to define other people's lives.

Blake
12-28-2021, 01:16 PM
YOu pUt uP a TreE aNd gAve GifTs hA ha U loVe BabY JeSuS

DMC
12-28-2021, 05:27 PM
I seriously can't tell if you're trolling or if you're retarded.

You're an atheist i.e. don't believe a god exists
You rail against Christianity here constantly
You celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ
You pretend you're celebrating gift giving, it just happens to be called the same thing and on the same day :lol

Who's retarded again?

DMC
12-28-2021, 05:30 PM
You put up a tree and gave gifts, ha you love Baby Jesus

Yeah basically, the retarded style you think somehow vindicates your retarded contradictions doesn't.

You put on the robe and hat of the KKK and chased black people... ha you're a white supremist

Bet you'd have no issue with that one...

"Uh no.. stupid, it's just a custom, I don't want to deprive my kids of chasing black people"

ChumpDumper
12-28-2021, 05:34 PM
You suck at analogies.

spurraider21
12-28-2021, 05:37 PM
is this the evil plot to get people to vote legally?

Blake
12-28-2021, 05:46 PM

Define "mass"

And be sure to use the same encyclopedia source

Ef-man
12-28-2021, 05:48 PM
You suck at analogies.

Plus he is triggered after getting humiliated. :lol

Winehole23
12-29-2021, 01:53 AM
Plus he is triggered after getting humiliated. :lolfertilizes his garden of grudges, tbh. he seems to thrive on it.

DMC
12-29-2021, 08:21 AM
Define "mass"

And be sure to use the same encyclopedia source

Let's define Christ first :lol

DMC
12-29-2021, 08:23 AM
Plus he is triggered after getting humiliated. :lol

I have half a dozen of you triggered folks sniffing my asshole on the regular. When will you realize that's intentional? :lol

You're just the most recent.

Blake
12-29-2021, 10:42 AM
Let's define Christ first :lol

That's fine. Define Christ, then define mass. Go.

DMC
12-29-2021, 10:57 AM
That's fine. Define Christ, then define mass. Go.

Christ is the son of the Christian god, sent to die on a cross for your sins.

Since you are atheist, anything that comes after that is a moot point. You celebrate the birth of baby Jesus and you shun people who don't, yet you are atheist and have a long long history here of railing against Christians and Christianity in general. Playing the "cultural celebration" card is a copout.

You can certainly celebrate shit you don't believe in, some go nuts on Halloween, however pretending other atheists who don't celebrate things they don't believe in somehow are defective is really backwards. Either you're not atheist or you haven't come out about it to your family. I cannot imagine telling a child "we'll celebrate Christmas but I don't believe any of it. By the way, Santa brought you some stuff"

Blake
12-29-2021, 11:03 AM
Christ is the son of the Christian god, sent to die on a cross for your sins.

Since you are atheist, anything that comes after that is a moot point. You celebrate the birth of baby Jesus and you shun people who don't, yet you are atheist and have a long long history here of railing against Christians and Christianity in general. Playing the "cultural celebration" card is a copout.

You can certainly celebrate shit you don't believe in, some go nuts on Halloween, however pretending other atheists who don't celebrate things they don't believe in somehow are defective is really backwards. Either you're not atheist or you haven't come out about it to your family. I cannot imagine telling a child "we'll celebrate Christmas but I don't believe any of it. By the way, Santa brought you some stuff"

Now define "mass". Go.

DMC
12-29-2021, 11:04 AM
Christ·mas
/ˈkrisməs/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the annual Christian festival celebrating Christ's birth, held on December 25 in the Western Church.
"I have such happy childhood memories of decorating the house for Christmas"

:lol Blakemas

DMC
12-29-2021, 11:09 AM
Now define "mass". Go.

The mass is at once a memorial and a sacrifice. In the eucharistic prayer, the church commemorates Jesus Christ and his redeeming work, especially his sacrifice for the sake of all humankind through his crucifixion. The church also recalls the origin of the Eucharist in the Last Supper, when Jesus, anticipating his imminent death, offered his disciples bread and wine, saying, “Take this, all of you, and eat of it, for this is my body, which will be given up for you,” and, “Take this, all of you, and drink from it, for this is the chalice of my blood,…which will be poured out for you.” Jesus instructed the disciples to perpetuate this banquet in his memory.

:lol St Blake

Blake
12-29-2021, 11:35 AM
Lol DMC purposely leaving out the Catholic part.

I knew he would.

Blake
12-29-2021, 01:08 PM
Soon he'll go personal with a sex fantasy about me.

DMC
12-29-2021, 01:13 PM
Lol DMC purposely leaving out the Catholic part.

I knew he would.

Because that matters so much, since Catholics aren't Christians..

DMC
12-29-2021, 01:14 PM
Soon he'll go personal with a sex fantasy about me.

No one has a sex fantasy about you Blake, no one.

Blake
12-29-2021, 01:47 PM
Because that matters so much, since Catholics aren't Christians..

You're the one that brought up mass. Protestants don't do mass, yet protestants celebrate Christmas.

Keep going tho. it's fun to see how far down the stupid hole you're going to go here.

Blake
12-29-2021, 01:47 PM
No one has a sex fantasy about you Blake, no one.

You do. You.