PDA

View Full Version : I'm officially on day 4 of COVID-19

Millennial_Messiah
12-30-2021, 02:21 PM
Tested positive today. Day 4 of symptoms. The worst part by far is the sore throat-- it's the worst sore throat I've had since I had the swine flu back in early 2009. I've also had general malaise, body aches, some headaches, some coughing and upset stomach.

I just started the Z-Pak yesterday afternoon (5-day azithromycin), the initial 2 tablet dose yesterday around 5pm just before dinner. We'll see how it goes.

Joseph Kony
12-30-2021, 02:53 PM
it's just a cold though, get over it Andy

Trainwreck2100
12-30-2021, 04:16 PM
are you vaccinated? I assume not, because you're taking a zpak

Thread
12-30-2021, 05:26 PM
Good thoughts & prayers for you, M_M. You're a stout fellow with a swell heart.

koriwhat
12-30-2021, 05:43 PM

My uncle is vaxxed & boosted, just got covid, and took a zpak. Now what?

Trainwreck2100
12-30-2021, 07:18 PM

He should ask his doctor why he was prescribed an anti inflammatory if he doesn't need to worry about the cytokine storm

koriwhat
12-30-2021, 07:30 PM
He should ask his doctor why he was prescribed an anti inflammatory if he doesn't need to worry about the cytokine storm

I don't talk to him that much and won't be asking him a damn thing. That's good to know though. :tu

Btw, he was back out golfing and feeling fine 2 days later while my aunt is still sick. She never got a zpak though.

Thread
12-30-2021, 07:46 PM

How old is he and his wife, kori? Thank you.

koriwhat
12-30-2021, 07:57 PM
How old is he and his wife, kori? Thank you.

I believe he's 70 and his wife is right behind him at 68.

koriwhat
12-30-2021, 07:59 PM
Btw my lady's mother just got covid too and she is vaxxed+boosted up as well. She seems to be doing fine but I have no clue if she's taken anything. Her sister died a month ago from a heart attack not even 4 weeks after her 2nd vax shot; who knows if that vax has anything to do with that death but who knows?

MultiTroll
12-30-2021, 08:33 PM
Could one of the basketball team girls rub some Vaseline on you?

You don't have to mention wrapped on a peg.

Millennial_Messiah
12-31-2021, 12:53 AM

Nope, no fauci shots, and yes I am taking a zpak, the main difficulty is avoiding spitting or coughing up within an hour or so of taking the azithromycin pill so it doesn't go to waste.

Millennial_Messiah
12-31-2021, 12:55 AM
Good thoughts & prayers for you, M_M. You're a stout fellow with a swell heart.

You too sir :toast let's flip Arizona back red in '22.

Millennial_Messiah
12-31-2021, 12:56 AM
Btw my lady's mother just got covid too and she is vaxxed+boosted up as well. She seems to be doing fine but I have no clue if she's taken anything. Her sister died a month ago from a heart attack not even 4 weeks after her 2nd vax shot; who knows if that vax has anything to do with that death but who knows?

I would avoid the mRNA covid vaccines at all costs right now.

Millennial_Messiah
12-31-2021, 12:57 AM
it's just a cold though, get over it Andy

I'm feeling quite a bit better, general malaise feeling is gone, fever is gone, headache is gone. All that's left is still the nasty sore throat (it's still incredibly painful to swallow) and queasy stomach. Like I had major diarrhea this morning and after dinner tonight I feel like I need to do so again tonight but it's not coming out. Maybe I'll sleep on it. Who knows.

I'm also taking: purple mucinex liquid stuff (expensive but it works to ease throat a bit and stop cough), vitamin C (lots of it), acetaminophen (probably too much), dayquil, and then klonopin to sleep. Along with orange juice and very spicy food in attempt to destroy the mucus causing my sore throat.

Millennial_Messiah
12-31-2021, 01:00 AM

zpak/zithromax/azithromycin is an antibiotic, not an anti inflammatory. IMO azithromycin is BY FAR the best antibiotic that kills URIs swiftly, from my experience. The other ones like amoxicillin, augmentin, cefdinir, ofloxacin, and doxycyclene just don't work well if at all for that purpose. They're fine for preventing infections after surgery, but I would always recommend azithromycin (5 day Z-Pak) for post nasal drip / URI / bronchitis conditions.

Trainwreck2100
12-31-2021, 01:14 AM
zpak/zithromax/azithromycin is an antibiotic, not an anti inflammatory. IMO azithromycin is BY FAR the best antibiotic that kills URIs swiftly, from my experience. The other ones like amoxicillin, augmentin, cefdinir, ofloxacin, and doxycyclene just don't work well if at all for that purpose. They're fine for preventing infections after surgery, but I would always recommend azithromycin (5 day Z-Pak) for post nasal drip / URI / bronchitis conditions.

It is an antibiotic, but because it's an antibiotic it does fuckall to treat COVID. It's prescribed to keep your immune system from killing you and your lungs. Because one of us side effects is being an anti inflammatory.

Millennial_Messiah
12-31-2021, 01:33 AM
It is an antibiotic, but because it's an antibiotic it does fuckall to treat COVID. It's prescribed to keep your immune system from killing you and your lungs. Because one of us side effects is being an anti inflammatory.
The main thing is it kills that evil green, yellow, orange, brown and black throat mucus from festering in the throat and chest and making my life miserable. So god bless whoever invented azithromycin, it's the greatest thing on earth.

Neo.
12-31-2021, 12:12 PM
go chug a bottle of ivermectin. easy fix

Neo.
12-31-2021, 12:13 PM

do you really expect andy to ever know what hes talking about?

Thanos
12-31-2021, 12:19 PM
Her sister died a month ago from a heart attack not even 4 weeks after her 2nd vax shot; who knows if that vax has anything to do with that death
It didn’t.

Mark Celibate
12-31-2021, 12:35 PM
get well soon brah, need you in top form for our usual shitposting during the Cowboys game this week tbh imho

koriwhat
12-31-2021, 12:43 PM
It didn’t.

A dumbass feminine troll like yourself knows all.. Case is settled because bitchass Thanos said so. Who needs the CDC, Fauci, etc when you have hyper feminine Thanos on the case anirite? :lmao

Thanos
12-31-2021, 12:48 PM
A dumbass feminine troll like yourself knows all.. Case is settled because bitchass Thanos said so. Who needs the CDC, Fauci, etc when you have hyper feminine Thanos on the case anirite? :lmao
Knowing you, she was probably a methhead too, hence the heart attack.

koriwhat
12-31-2021, 01:00 PM
Knowing you, she was probably a methhead too, hence the heart attack.

I didn't know her and I've never been a methhead bro. You and your "insults" are lame bro. Go be a little girl elsewhere Thanos.

Thanos
12-31-2021, 01:04 PM
I didn't know her and I've never been a methhead bro. You and your "insults" are lame bro. Go be a little girl elsewhere Thanos.
Joey always backing down like a little beta cuck, just like when your boss beat you up while you just curled up in the fetal position crying :lmao

koriwhat
12-31-2021, 01:08 PM
Joey always backing down like a little beta cuck, just like when your boss beat you up while you just curled up in the fetal position crying :lmao

Cool story you little girl. You're mad that I simply exist and that shit is fucking hilarious. You're a fucking sissy bro.

Neo.
12-31-2021, 01:09 PM
I simply exist and that shit is fucking hilarious.

i agree

koriwhat
12-31-2021, 01:12 PM
i agree

All the sissies are coming out of the woodwork I see.

pgardn
12-31-2021, 01:14 PM
Why is everyone else's problem always met with the sissy, pussy analysis?

koriwhat
12-31-2021, 01:15 PM

Because they are pussies PG. Get over it already!

koriwhat
12-31-2021, 01:18 PM

And what might be their problem besides being pussies? I don't see them bringing up their "problems" do you? They're bitch males who pretend otherwise here on ST and you know it as well as I do so stop playing already.

Blake
12-31-2021, 01:49 PM

Do you still have the long pony tail

Millennial_Messiah
12-31-2021, 02:43 PM
go chug a bottle of ivermectin. easy fix
Nah, I'm not a horse.

I wouldn't mind hydroxychloroquine though, my lady friend Marianne has some extras but she's up in Michigan and I'm in Texas. They won't prescribe it because it's too cheap... basically like aspirin. Big pharma doesn't make money off of it.

Millennial_Messiah
12-31-2021, 02:44 PM
Do you still have the long pony tail

Does that really matter? The only thing that matters is the calf tats.

koriwhat
12-31-2021, 02:54 PM
Does that really matter? The only thing that matters is the calf tats.

You and BlaKKKe both come across as the same pathetic excuse of a male.

Millennial_Messiah
12-31-2021, 02:57 PM
You and BlaKKKe both come across as the same pathetic excuse of a male.

Males don't have calf tats.

koriwhat
12-31-2021, 03:00 PM
Males don't have calf tats.

Males don't cry on a msgboard about women they have no chance with, lying about their profession and the $ they make, or cry about being called a hobbit. Stay in your lane you fucking puto!

BD24
12-31-2021, 07:32 PM
i agree
:lol

Millennial_Messiah
01-01-2022, 12:35 AM
Males don't cry on a msgboard about women they have no chance with, lying about their profession and the $ they make, or cry about being called a hobbit. Stay in your lane you fucking puto!

I've never cried about any of that and everything that I post is true unless obviously in jest like the Micah Parsons stuff from the past couple months.

Again..... Males do not have calf tats.

koriwhat
01-01-2022, 01:44 PM
I've never cried about any of that and everything that I post is true unless obviously in jest like the Micah Parsons stuff from the past couple months.

Again..... Males do not have calf tats.

Males don't cry on msgboards about women you pathetic fuck! You're in the same league as BlaKKKe and the other pussies here.

koriwhat
01-01-2022, 01:45 PM
:lol

I'm still laughing at your weak ass pretending you met up with me to score brownie points with all your internet boyfriends you fucking puto! :tu

BD24
01-01-2022, 03:57 PM
Joey with no self control still. You would think since he is nearing his 40s he would learn. Alas

Millennial_Messiah
01-01-2022, 04:54 PM
I'm still laughing at your weak ass pretending you met up with me to score brownie points with all your internet boyfriends you fucking puto! :tu

Calf tats are for "putos". Those spurs are basically pointing towards your bung hole telling other men "fuck me please!".

koriwhat
01-02-2022, 02:25 AM
Calf tats are for "putos". Those spurs are basically pointing towards your bung hole telling other men "fuck me please!".

:tu

paperboy77
01-02-2022, 02:27 AM
Good luck dude. Never know which way it goes. I had that shit back in July. Worst part was the taking a deep breath/cough combination. Horrible time but figured out a way to minimize the bad points. Everyone's different. Again good luck.

DJR210
01-02-2022, 02:34 AM
Joey with no self control still. You would think since he is nearing his 40s he would learn. Alas

Fuckkk.. that's right, we're old af now smh

hater
01-02-2022, 09:27 AM

The vaccine serves very little purpose vs Omicron

My gf is on her 4th day of covid as well. Vaxed and having same symptoms as OP. She will need some qntibiotics as well.

The days when people can say the vaccine prevents serious Covid symptoms are gone.

hater
01-02-2022, 09:30 AM
Me Im vaxed too and only having a headache.

Thankfully functioning 95%. (Knock on wood)

Millennial_Messiah
01-02-2022, 10:40 AM
Good luck dude. Never know which way it goes. I had that shit back in July. Worst part was the taking a deep breath/cough combination. Horrible time but figured out a way to minimize the bad points. Everyone's different. Again good luck.

You probably had Delta, which is worse because it attacked the lungs and lower bronchial tubes first. Mine was Omicron because it attacked my throat first and had minimal lasting effects after about day 5. I was able to celebrate NYE and have my traditional New Year's Day dinner (rare top sirloin, butter-soaked lobster tail, fried oysters, fried shrimp, shrimp cocktail, crab linguine alfredo, crab-cake stuffed flounder, and créme sauteed sea scallops - ~$100 once-a-year dinner) last night. It was amazing. And now we have a cold front in Texas and it's cool outside - my favorite weather by far. Life is good. :tu

Millennial_Messiah
01-02-2022, 10:41 AM
The vaccine serves very little purpose vs Omicron

My gf is on her 4th day of covid as well. Vaxed and having same symptoms as OP. She will need some qntibiotics as well.

The days when people can say the vaccine prevents serious Covid symptoms are gone.

I'm surprised you the conspiracy guy took the fauci jabs.

I'm proudly in the category of immunized, but never vaxxed.

:toast

Millennial_Messiah
01-02-2022, 10:43 AM
Take mucinex extra strength liquid gels that are for 4 hours. I repeat 4 hours for the sore throat. Take some antibiotics too for the sore throat even if you had covid. The sore throat is from mucus running down to throat.

All of this is true. The z-pak clears the post-nasal drip that hardens into throat mucus and causes sore throat. Although the mucinex purple liquid is far more effective than any of the pills for the same purpose, from experience. I swallow some of that expensive, disgusting purple liquid every 4-6 hours or so. It tastes awful, but does its job far better than the gels or hard pills.

hater
01-02-2022, 10:56 AM
I'm surprised you the conspiracy guy took the fauci jabs.

I'm proudly in the category of immunized, but never vaxxed.

:toast

The vaccines helped vs Alpha tbqh I took the j&j cause I had to travel to Colombia to help mi mama

But this omicron is too fast. The vaxes do almost nothing to it imo. Thank God its milder

Millennial_Messiah
01-02-2022, 12:04 PM
The vaccines helped vs Alpha tbqh I took the j&j cause I had to travel to Colombia to help mi mama

But this omicron is too fast. The vaxes do almost nothing to it imo. Thank God its milder

Alpha actually killed people. Omicron is a common cold.

Oh cool, I didn't know you were a part of the Medellin clan. Do you stock any hydrocodone?

hater
01-02-2022, 12:41 PM

Oh cool, I didn't know you were a part of the Medellin clan. Do you stock any hydrocodone?

Nah ma nig that arrived on the 31st brought everything except that :lol

So its confirmed 100% we all have covid here

Gona advise my gf to call dr tomorrow to get prescription of zpak anything else we should ask?

Everyone else is basically 100% (knock on wood and thank God) :tu

Dirks_Finale
01-02-2022, 01:37 PM

Yeah but as of right now, Delta is still majority in the south. But that is changing quickly.

Millennial_Messiah
01-02-2022, 02:06 PM
Yeah but as of right now, Delta is still majority in the south. But that is changing quickly.

I'm 99 percent sure my case was Omicron because of the really bad sore throat vs. the other symptoms from alpha, gamma, delta.

Dirks_Finale
01-02-2022, 02:07 PM
I'm 99 percent sure my case was Omicron because of the really bad sore throat vs. the other symptoms from alpha, gamma, delta.

I had that sh1t when the pandemic first started. My first symptom - the worst sore throat of my life.

baseline bum
01-02-2022, 02:31 PM

Not in Houston, probably not anywhere in Texas.

playblair
01-02-2022, 03:54 PM
nigga stop being dramatic its a fooking cold

hater
01-02-2022, 08:04 PM
Keep taking motrin for headache.

Thanks

Been taking acetaminophen and it works perfectly.

Cheers :tu

Millennial_Messiah
01-02-2022, 09:38 PM
I think

Millennial_Messiah
01-02-2022, 09:39 PM
I think the outcome of the Cowboys game today set me back 3 days. No work for me until Thursday. #FuckIndia #FuckTheIndians

LaMarcus Bryant
01-03-2022, 11:35 PM

Best part of this post is the data showing an overwhelming majority of sinus infections and uri being viral, as well as the data showing z packs do absolutely nothing these days due to resistance that likely stemmed from over prescribing.
You're supposed to be smart but you feel better on placebo medicine doctors give to kids to shut up bitchy moms :lol

tlongII
01-03-2022, 11:38 PM
I recommend getting the vaccine and booster.

Millennial_Messiah
01-04-2022, 11:18 AM
Best part of this post is the data showing an overwhelming majority of sinus infections and uri being viral, as well as the data showing z packs do absolutely nothing these days due to resistance that likely stemmed from over prescribing.
You're supposed to be smart but you feel better on placebo medicine doctors give to kids to shut up bitchy moms :lol
That's absolute junk science and the sad part is that about half the doctors including 7/10 of the remote teladocs actually believe in this crap because the medical schools are in bed with BigPharma and azithromycin is a low profit drug similar to hydroxychloroquine. You leftists are such sheeple sometimes. :lol

Your kind is also the reason the USA hasn't led the world in medical science since the 1970s and has fallen from #1 to a very mediocre #47 in the world in life expectancy. Profit over people.

Millennial_Messiah
01-04-2022, 11:19 AM

Baa-aaaah-aaah-aaaaah-aaaah-aaaagh!!!!!!

Allan Rowe vs Wade
01-04-2022, 02:32 PM
OP's body has broken out all over in tiny little vaginas

LaMarcus Bryant
01-04-2022, 02:44 PM
That's absolute junk science and the sad part is that about half the doctors including 7/10 of the remote teladocs actually believe in this crap because the medical schools are in bed with BigPharma and azithromycin is a low profit drug similar to hydroxychloroquine. You leftists are such sheeple sometimes. :lol

Your kind is also the reason the USA hasn't led the world in medical science since the 1970s and has fallen from #1 to a very mediocre #47 in the world in life expectancy. Profit over people.

idk u kinda sound like a pussy who's mom took him in for a zpack every time he had a cough or cold

SpursforSix
01-04-2022, 03:04 PM
idk u kinda sound like a pussy who's mom took him in for a zpack every time he had a cough or cold

Trust me...his mom is way too busy being a whore and eating Cheez-Wiz to think about taking him anywhere.

Millennial_Messiah
01-04-2022, 03:07 PM

I didn't take a single antibiotic or zpak until May 2013, at the age of 19. I had 28 separate colds/URIs throughout high school [not a typo], and was absolutely miserable about half the time... literally. 26 out of 28 of those were freshman/sophomore/junior year of HS combined.

Millennial_Messiah
01-04-2022, 03:09 PM
Trust me...his mom is way too busy being a whore and eating Cheez-Wiz to think about taking him anywhere.

Disgusting, tbh. You'd probably fuck Judy Booty (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=54111) , tbh, disgusting gerontophiliac.

hater
01-04-2022, 04:01 PM

Youll still get omicron and still get the mild/weird symptoms

But I dont fully disagree w u. Vax helps a bit and booster only for sick or old. A booster on healthy/young ppl is a complete waste. Save them for the poor countries.

Millennial_Messiah
01-04-2022, 04:04 PM
Youll still get omicron and still get the mild/weird symptoms

But I dont fully disagree w u. Vax helps a bit and booster only for sick or old. A booster on healthy/young ppl is a complete waste. Save them for the poor countries.
Exactly.

Millennial_Messiah
01-04-2022, 07:36 PM
tested positive again just now

but I'm definitely on the mend

just pissed off about the cowboys game

Meanwhile my mom also has covid now and she's getting worse

tlongII
01-04-2022, 09:09 PM
http://www.sportstwo.com/attachments/dbvs-jpg.43659/

http://www.sportstwo.com/attachments/dbvs-jpg.43659/

Millennial_Messiah
01-04-2022, 09:15 PM
My mom has both Pfizer shots, about 10 months ago. Let's see how it goes.

I'm unvaxed and probably 90% better.

Mark Celibate
01-04-2022, 09:30 PM

unvaxed master race checking in :toast

Millennial_Messiah
01-04-2022, 09:46 PM

:bobo

hater
01-04-2022, 10:10 PM

Single shot one and done j&j representing

Cant talk shit about j&j cause it might have helped me a bit....

Beats MRNA consoles needing monthly booster updates to function :lmao

hater
01-04-2022, 10:14 PM

Pfizer covid "vaccine" is a very dissapointing product built on a shitty gimmick technology.

Mark Celibate
01-04-2022, 10:23 PM
Pfizer covid "vaccine" is a very dissapointing product built on a shitty gimmick technology.

Also the former CEO of Thomson Reuters (who formed the fact checking partnership with Facebook February 2020 roflrofl) is on the board of directors for Pfizer

hater
01-04-2022, 10:32 PM
Also the former CEO of Thomson Reuters (who formed the fact checking partnership with Facebook February 2020 roflrofl) is on the board of directors for Pfizer

Remember when Bill Gates wanted to force us to use hus shitty Internet Explorer? This Pfizer debacle reminds me of that

Millennial_Messiah
01-04-2022, 10:45 PM
Single shot one and done j&j representing

Cant talk shit about j&j cause it might have helped me a bit....

Beats MRNA consoles needing monthly booster updates to function :lmao

J&J is useless against covid and does nothing except inflaming your heart.

Millennial_Messiah
01-04-2022, 10:46 PM
Remember when Bill Gates wanted to force us to use hus shitty Internet Explorer? This Pfizer debacle reminds me of that

Bill Gates and Steve Jobs.... 2 worthless humans who the world would have been better off if they had been aborted.

clambake
01-04-2022, 11:03 PM
I’m a pussy with Covid and a bitter hobbit thread.

Well done, tiny thing

Chad.
01-04-2022, 11:27 PM
Does anybody have a link to that podcast with Joe Rogan and Robert Malone? Or has Shekelstein completely scrubbed it off of the interwebz? I know Jewtube has taken it down already, could've sworn I saw it on Bitchute before but it seems to have disappeared

hater
01-04-2022, 11:36 PM
J&J is useless against covid and does nothing except inflaming your heart.

Disagree. They used a proven platform tbqh

No inflamed heart here

Also j&j keeps efficacy vs any variant at a medium level around 40-60% which is enough for most humans.

Beats MRNA trash that starts with 96% efficacy that drops down to basically ZERO in 3 months :lmao

Millennial_Messiah
01-04-2022, 11:43 PM
Disagree. They used a proven platform tbqh

No inflamed heart here

Also j&j keeps efficacy vs any variant at a medium level around 40-60% which is enough for most humans.

Beats MRNA trash that starts with 96% efficacy that drops down to basically ZERO in 3 months :lmao

mRNA is trash and big pharma shillery. J&J is risky but yeah, probably the least long term side effects as it's only 1 shot.

SpursforSix
01-05-2022, 02:49 PM
Does anybody have a link to that podcast with Joe Rogan and Robert Malone? Or has Shekelstein completely scrubbed it off of the interwebz? I know Jewtube has taken it down already, could've sworn I saw it on Bitchute before but it seems to have disappeared

No. Go fuck yourself. "Chad".

koriwhat
01-05-2022, 03:57 PM

It's free on Spotify.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3SCsueX2bZdbEzRtKOCEyT?si=83a1ae9fdf4142e1

koriwhat
01-05-2022, 03:59 PM
No. Go fuck yourself. "Chad".

"No! Please don't go against Fauci and "THE SCIENCE" by watching Dr. Monroe on JRE!!! You must believe in and only "THE SCIENCE"!"

Chad.
01-05-2022, 07:49 PM
It's free on Spotify.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3SCsueX2bZdbEzRtKOCEyT?si=83a1ae9fdf4142e1

appreciate it :tu

DJR210
01-15-2022, 12:31 AM
Day 4 for me

Millennial_Messiah
01-15-2022, 01:18 PM
I'm at the end of Week 3 and my left lung/rib cage area still hurts, got stuffy nose last night at 3am and put nasal spray in. It's windy and cooler today and the cool air seems to help un-stuff my sinuses. I'll go out for a walk before showering.

Millennial_Messiah
01-15-2022, 01:18 PM
Day 4 for me

How ya feelin' my man?

koriwhat
01-15-2022, 05:59 PM
Stay safe everyone except a handful of those here on ST.

DJR210
01-15-2022, 07:23 PM
How ya feelin' my man?

This definitely ain't the OG COVID strain I had in 2019, but definitely no joke. I'm thankful it has impacted my lungs minimally. I had two different colds hit me a couple months back within a two week span and I had way worse lung symptoms I ended up going to the ER just to get my lungs looked at. Just really have no energy with this illness and a mild productive cough..

I've noticed two strange symptoms with this.. lower back pain in one spot right in my spine, and both elbow joints. No reason for either to be sore.

I can expect this shit twice a year until my kids are out of public school too :toast

Millennial_Messiah
01-15-2022, 07:37 PM
This definitely ain't the OG COVID strain I had in 2019, but definitely no joke. I'm thankful it has impacted my lungs minimally. I had two different colds hit me a couple months back within a two week span and I had way worse lung symptoms I ended up going to the ER just to get my lungs looked at. Just really have no energy with this illness and a mild productive cough..

I've noticed two strange symptoms with this.. lower back pain in one spot right in my spine, and both elbow joints. No reason for either to be sore.

I can expect this shit twice a year until my kids are out of public school too :toast

Thanks to Fauci and the CCP. Ugh.

OG COVID strain in 2019? Don't you mean 2020? Unless you were physically in China... it didn't come to the USA until March 2020. But yeah, the lung impact is a problem. it's hit my weaker left side and not my right side. I also have had some odd lower back pain too. Nothing at my elbow joints. Mainly just the lower left lung/rib cage area, coughing and upper left sinus stuff as usual.

DJR210
01-15-2022, 07:44 PM
Thanks to Fauci and the CCP. Ugh.

OG COVID strain in 2019? Don't you mean 2020? Unless you were physically in China... it didn't come to the USA until March 2020. But yeah, the lung impact is a problem. it's hit my weaker left side and not my right side. I also have had some odd lower back pain too. Nothing at my elbow joints. Mainly just the lower left lung/rib cage area, coughing and upper left sinus stuff as usual.

Nice try, this is all Abbott appealing to the "Muh Freedom to spread COVID" dumbfucks and the district going back to business as usual. Fauci called this surge a month ago and sure enough records were broken. He continues to be correct.

..and no, I got COVID in December 2019 after going to Disneyworld, we just didn't know it was here yet.

baseline bum
01-15-2022, 07:57 PM
Nice try, this is all Abbott appealing to the "Muh Freedom to spread COVID" dumbfucks and the district going back to business as usual. Fauci called this surge a month ago and sure enough records were broken. He continues to be correct.

..and no, I got COVID in December 2019 after going to Disneyworld, we just didn't know it was here yet.

MM just says stupid shit to get a rise out of people. This shit was almost certainly here in December 2019, as established here:

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/five-us-states-had-coronavirus-infections-even-before-first-reported-cases-study-2021-06-15/

I also have a neighbor who had a really ugly case of pneumonia in December 2019 who tested negative for everything and had his doctors stumped before China finally announced the existence of the virus. So not at all shocked to hear you caught it then either.

Millennial_Messiah
01-15-2022, 07:59 PM

It's centrally planned and has been from the beginning when it was manufactured in the Wuhan lab. Wake up and open your eyes to the truth.

I am on the side of schooling should be done remotely though none of this hybrid crab until covid is over. Remote education is far more efficient than, and superior to, outdated in-person schooling anyway. My grades were always far better when I got to take courses online. Why? More self paced learning is far better for a child to actually learn things as opposed to the standard bell schedule grind which does nothing but tire out and spaz out kids' minds.... and spread disease and propaganda. I don't understand why the Republicans are on the side of "bring people back to school at all costs" crap. It makes zero sense.

DJR210
01-15-2022, 08:13 PM
MM just says stupid shit to get a rise out of people. This shit was almost certainly here in December 2019, as established here:

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/five-us-states-had-coronavirus-infections-even-before-first-reported-cases-study-2021-06-15/

I also have a neighbor who had a really ugly case of pneumonia in December 2019 who tested negative for everything and had his doctors stumped before China finally announced the existence of the virus. So not at all shocked to hear you caught it then either.

Yep.. it was definitely here.. international hubs like Orlando and NYC definitely were spreading it around in 2019. A buddy of mine was in a coma for a month here in SA and the doctors only theory was vape cartridges caused his illness.

Xevious
01-15-2022, 09:59 PM
It's centrally planned and has been from the beginning when it was manufactured in the Wuhan lab. Wake up and open your eyes to the truth.

I am on the side of schooling should be done remotely though none of this hybrid crab until covid is over. Remote education is far more efficient than, and superior to, outdated in-person schooling anyway. My grades were always far better when I got to take courses online. Why? More self paced learning is far better for a child to actually learn things as opposed to the standard bell schedule grind which does nothing but tire out and spaz out kids' minds.... and spread disease and propaganda. I don't understand why the Republicans are on the side of "bring people back to school at all costs" crap. It makes zero sense.
Because kids (grade school kids, not college) need socialization. They also need structure to get them used to what most are going to face as an adult. Childhood depression/anxiety has skyrocketed since COVID, that's mostly due to being stuck at home. And many have fallen behind their grade level. So to say a third-grader who lives in a home with two working parents (or a single parent home) is going to adequately "self pace" themselves through school is complete bullshit.

All that said... I think online school should still be an option for families that are able to do it and wish to. I also think masks should remain mandatory inside the classroom for now. My kids went to school in-person last year and nobody got sick. This year with mandates lifted one of them is bringing something home every couple of months.

leemajors
01-15-2022, 10:07 PM

I had it around Christmas, only lasted 4-5 days but on two of those I had to wear my reading glasses to work on my computer, which has never happened before. Went away, thankfully.

Thread
01-15-2022, 11:35 PM
I had it around Christmas, only lasted 4-5 days but on two of those I had to wear my reading glasses to work on my computer, which has never happened before. Went away, thankfully.

Amen, Lee, and to all the fellows here who have put their stories onto these pages. You're all fine fellows who show the way in dealing with this pandemic and its' impact upon you and the families you conduct with.

I-see-you. You're heroes, one & all.

Millennial_Messiah
01-15-2022, 11:54 PM
Because kids (grade school kids, not college) need socialization. They also need structure to get them used to what most are going to face as an adult. Childhood depression/anxiety has skyrocketed since COVID, that's mostly due to being stuck at home. And many have fallen behind their grade level. So to say a third-grader who lives in a home with two working parents (or a single parent home) is going to adequately "self pace" themselves through school is complete bullshit.

All that said... I think online school should still be an option for families that are able to do it and wish to. I also think masks should remain mandatory inside the classroom for now. My kids went to school in-person last year and nobody got sick. This year with mandates lifted one of them is bringing something home every couple of months.
The problem is the kids not getting to decide. I know 100% if I were a kid in such a situation I would not wear a mask ever to the extent I'd get sent home. I'd demand a remote education (such as K12), homeschooling, or at the very least to be put in a private school district or other school district that doesn't require masks. Masks just make life miserable.

I'm not going to be one of those that say masks are completely useless because that isn't true either. But even as someone who literally contracted 28 upper respiratory viruses (colds) in 4 years in high school, and was sick with a URI roughly 40-45% of the time. I don't know, but I was probably one of the hardest hit high school kids in San Antonio and in the country in terms of sheer number of separate times I got sick. I wouldn't trade the other 60-65% of the time where I was for wearing a mask 100% of the time, for the world, even if it meant never catching a cold, or say only catching a cold 2 or 3 times in 4 years instead of 28 times.

I was high school valedictorian but I also was the type of kid who couldn't stand being told what to do and I wouldn't. I wasn't little mister goodie two-shoe. I was suspended once and put in in-school-suspension six times. And I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I believe students should have the right to choose.

As far as the childhood anxiety, depression, etc from loneliess... you are correct on that account, but having to go and socially interact with a mask covering your face 100% of the time is honestly worse than no social interaction. You take away the element of looking good and feeling good. You end up with miserable social interaction. Out of the three choices, if you can't have fully social maskless interaction due to a pandemic, it's better to just interact online through webex/skype/zoom/MS teams calls.

FrostKing
01-16-2022, 03:58 AM
Yes, my girl returned from vacation and tested positive before her flight. We slept in the same bed but didn't kiss for a few days. I sprayed and wiped stuff down. All I felt was fatigue for a few hours a couple times but stayed true to my routine - fitness and eating well. No cough. Eyes felt tired like I had spent all day at the beach. In general I don't believe I've been hit with Covid since the initial winter when I had a really bad fever.

Millennial_Messiah
01-16-2022, 12:18 PM
Turn up AC a couple degrees higher. 2 or 3 and see if you cough less.

I seem to do better when it's colder. On Friday night before the wind came it was a warmish night and I woke up at 3am with an extremely plugged nose and stuff. It's dead smack middle of winter and I had to actually turn the AC on temporarily. Today is like ideal weather. No AC needed.

leemajors
01-16-2022, 12:41 PM
Turn up AC a couple degrees higher. 2 or 3 and see if you cough less.

Humidifier would be best, but he's dumb.

Millennial_Messiah
01-16-2022, 12:43 PM
Humidifier would be best, but he's dumb.

I have one of those ones where you have to keep putting water in and it sort of mists. I don't think dry air is the problem, though.

Millennial_Messiah
01-16-2022, 02:40 PM
I do bad with outside air. Turn up heater to 79 or 80 and you'll stop coughing as much. You'r lungs get colder easier when you have or are sick.
And I'll be completely stuffed up in the sinuses and sweating and overall miserable. No thanks.

DJR210
01-17-2022, 08:00 PM

I'm on day 6 and the fever is now an issue where it wasn't in the first couple of days. The symptoms are all over the place it's weird.

DJR210
01-17-2022, 08:01 PM
I do bad with outside air. Turn up heater to 79 or 80 and you'll stop coughing as much. You'r lungs get colder easier when you have or are sick.

That's insane.. If the temp inside goes any higher than 68 or so it's unbearable hot it seems

DJR210
01-17-2022, 08:08 PM
I also think masks should remain mandatory inside the classroom for now. My kids went to school in-person last year and nobody got sick. This year with mandates lifted one of them is bringing something home every couple of months.

It's a shame that politics have influenced our handling of this pandemic that has the power to affect every person no matter of who they vote for. Even wearing a mask there is still a risk that a kid can spread COVID, but it's still a small measure that can help mitigate the spread. The district needs to foot some of the blame too because they basically said fuck it and stopped doing anything to prevent the spread. NISD had protective barriers between students which have all but been removed from the classroom (except one little bastard in my kids class who has them not to have protection from the kid next to them breathing all up on them but instead because their dumb fuck parents created a make believe health issue that prevents them from wearing a mask) and I see no social distancing of any kind.

pgardn
01-17-2022, 08:24 PM
I'm on day 6 and the fever is now an issue where it wasn't in the first couple of days. The symptoms are all over the place it's weird.

Your back issue is spot on with worldwide symptoms.

I will ask a question that you of course do not have to answer but it would help me clear some things up with others.
Did you have any sort of lung problems before this, or smoke a good deal before all this?

Xevious
01-17-2022, 10:35 PM
The problem is the kids not getting to decide. I know 100% if I were a kid in such a situation I would not wear a mask ever to the extent I'd get sent home. I'd demand a remote education (such as K12), homeschooling, or at the very least to be put in a private school district or other school district that doesn't require masks. Masks just make life miserable.

I'm not going to be one of those that say masks are completely useless because that isn't true either. But even as someone who literally contracted 28 upper respiratory viruses (colds) in 4 years in high school, and was sick with a URI roughly 40-45% of the time. I don't know, but I was probably one of the hardest hit high school kids in San Antonio and in the country in terms of sheer number of separate times I got sick. I wouldn't trade the other 60-65% of the time where I was for wearing a mask 100% of the time, for the world, even if it meant never catching a cold, or say only catching a cold 2 or 3 times in 4 years instead of 28 times.

I was high school valedictorian but I also was the type of kid who couldn't stand being told what to do and I wouldn't. I wasn't little mister goodie two-shoe. I was suspended once and put in in-school-suspension six times. And I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I believe students should have the right to choose.

As far as the childhood anxiety, depression, etc from loneliess... you are correct on that account, but having to go and socially interact with a mask covering your face 100% of the time is honestly worse than no social interaction. You take away the element of looking good and feeling good. You end up with miserable social interaction. Out of the three choices, if you can't have fully social maskless interaction due to a pandemic, it's better to just interact online through webex/skype/zoom/MS teams calls.
You're being dramatic. Did you throw a fit about having to wear a shirt and shoes to school? Kids handled mask mandates way better than most of the whinny adults have. But given the choice of course they'll take them off because they don't fully grasp the conveniences.

Millennial_Messiah
01-18-2022, 04:09 PM
That's insane.. If the temp inside goes any higher than 68 or so it's unbearable hot it seems

Agreed. 68 is my upper limit for inside... 75 (without humidity) for outside or 65 plus humidity.

Millennial_Messiah
01-18-2022, 04:10 PM
It's a shame that politics have influenced our handling of this pandemic that has the power to affect every person no matter of who they vote for. Even wearing a mask there is still a risk that a kid can spread COVID, but it's still a small measure that can help mitigate the spread. The district needs to foot some of the blame too because they basically said fuck it and stopped doing anything to prevent the spread. NISD had protective barriers between students which have all but been removed from the classroom (except one little bastard in my kids class who has them not to have protection from the kid next to them breathing all up on them but instead because their dumb fuck parents created a make believe health issue that prevents them from wearing a mask) and I see no social distancing of any kind.

Thank goodness I left NISD far behind in 2013, tbh.

FkLA
01-18-2022, 10:39 PM
Day 4 of omnicron for me

Think I've cleared the worst of it. Didn't feel any worse than any other flu I've had (never got the OG rona) except for the lower back pain. Congestion, fatigue, and some chills but not much other than that. No fever or cough really.

Millennial_Messiah
01-18-2022, 11:06 PM
I'm still having the occasional cough especially after drinking some generic walmart imodium green liquid today. I had a bad stomach this morning and now the cough is coming back. I'm still avoiding overexterting my left arm/left side too much and no more basketball for at least another week. Need a good night's sleep.

DJR210
01-21-2022, 11:53 AM
Your back issue is spot on with worldwide symptoms.

I will ask a question that you of course do not have to answer but it would help me clear some things up with others.
Did you have any sort of lung problems before this, or smoke a good deal before all this?

No lung issues. I don't smoke tobacco at all, I do smoke weed though. I usually just take a couple bong hits and that's it

Day 4 of omnicron for me

Think I've cleared the worst of it. Didn't feel any worse than any other flu I've had (never got the OG rona) except for the lower back pain. Congestion, fatigue, and some chills but not much other than that. No fever or cough really.

Man.. don't jinx it. I thought the same thing day 3 and here i am like 7 days later and still feel like I'm not 100%. Days 6-8 ended up being the worst just for the fatigue and body aches, plus i started getting fevers when I was asleep

DJR210
01-21-2022, 11:56 AM
In other news, the dumb fucks over at NISD just decided to go back to a mask mandate after omicron has already ravaged their staff, students and families. Fucking morons also had the schools closed because it was 38 degrees. Morons.

FkLA
01-21-2022, 08:43 PM
Man.. don't jinx it. I thought the same thing day 3 and here i am like 7 days later and still feel like I'm not 100%. Days 6-8 ended up being the worst just for the fatigue and body aches, plus i started getting fevers when I was asleep

I went back to work today. New guidelines are you are good to return 5 days after symptoms, if your symptoms have improved. I know a good amount of family/coworkers that have had a similar experience with omnicron. You might just be one of the unlucky ones.

hater
01-21-2022, 09:20 PM
Day 4 of omnicron for me

Yup sounds like covid

Just the sniffles

Millennial_Messiah
01-22-2022, 03:44 PM
In other news, the dumb fucks over at NISD just decided to go back to a mask mandate after omicron has already ravaged their staff, students and families. Fucking morons also had the schools closed because it was 38 degrees. Morons.

It's not just NISD, it's all the school districts in SA. Closed school on a random Thursday where it was upper 30s and cloudy but then it rained later in the evening and made people go to school on the Friday morning where there was actually some ice on the road... dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. That's the public sector of America for you, in full display.

Millennial_Messiah
01-22-2022, 03:44 PM
Abolish the public sector, tbh. Save lives... privatize education, subsidize healthcare. America has it bass-ackwards.

Xevious
01-22-2022, 05:56 PM
The weather was just a bullshit excuse. They closed because of COVID/staffing problems, just like the day after MLK.

Millennial_Messiah
01-22-2022, 07:15 PM
~20K~

:danceclub

Thread
01-22-2022, 09:30 PM
The weather was just a bullshit excuse. They closed because of COVID/staffing problems, just like the day after MLK.

X

Millennial_Messiah
01-24-2022, 01:14 AM
X

Did you get your covid shots yet, Dale?

Thread
01-24-2022, 06:01 AM
Did you get your covid shots yet, Dale?

No. I'm gonna brazen it out and remain hunkered down.

Millennial_Messiah
01-24-2022, 10:29 AM
No. I'm gonna brazen it out and remain hunkered down.

Dang, that sounds grim to stay inside, especially at your age I would have thought you would have gotten them by now... especially since they are endorsed by Trump, long before Biden and the Dems hijacked them for their own political gain.

Thread
01-24-2022, 01:36 PM
Dang, that sounds grim to stay inside, especially at your age I would have thought you would have gotten them by now... especially since they are endorsed by Trump, long before Biden and the Dems hijacked them for their own political gain.

I'm in my glory though. I've always been a recluse, even as a child.

Now, nobody can come in. I don't go out.