PDA

View Full Version : The death of a radio station

AlamoSpursFan
11-26-2005, 12:35 PM
So much for free speech. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Not that anyone noticed, but Clear Channel's attempt at left wing talk radio is where it belonged in the first place...in the crapper!!!

In it's place, you will now find a glorious (but underpowered) TEXAS MUSIC STATION!!! The Outlaw!

http://www.forumspile.com/LOL-Politicians.jpg

Phil E.Buster
11-26-2005, 12:43 PM
political forum.

AlamoSpursFan
11-26-2005, 12:44 PM
Texas Radio forum.

Samr
11-26-2005, 12:57 PM
Trash bin.

T Park
11-26-2005, 03:28 PM
Not that anyone noticed, but Clear Channel's attempt at left wing talk radio is where it belonged in the first place...in the crapper

Its cause no one wants to listen to those wackos.

Good riddance.

Alan Colmes and Al Franken being on the radio made me ill.

Especially that racist Jennene Garaffalo, stupid racist bitch.

Kori Ellis
11-26-2005, 03:46 PM
Is this the station that used to be the rap station for a while before it was the left wing political station?

exstatic
11-26-2005, 03:54 PM
Its cause no one wants to listen to those wackos.

Good riddance.

Alan Colmes and Al Franken being on the radio made me ill.

Especially that racist Jennene Garaffalo, stupid racist bitch.

TPark, you're such a dumbass if you think that having MORE viewpoints available is a bad thing.

BTW, For those who's minds aren't welded shut at birth, AA can still be found here: San Antonio, TX - KTXX-FM 103.1 FM

N.Y. Johnny
11-26-2005, 04:56 PM
Liberal Radio Talk?

jesus christ has anyone ever heard that nutball Randi Rhodes???? jesus christ this woman is paranoid and a total fuckin whack job.

If it floats your boat fine, but jeez. Of course this was goin to fail here :lmao

King
11-26-2005, 04:57 PM
Is this the station that used to be the rap station for a while before it was the left wing political station?

Yeah - 92.5 KRPT

Das Texan
11-26-2005, 06:35 PM
they shut that station down?

how unfortunate. but then again any liberal talk in texas is automatically considered evil.

TheWriter
11-26-2005, 06:38 PM
Actually, San Antonio had two Air America stations on the FM dial.

So only 1 of the 2 is gone.

TheWriter
11-26-2005, 06:45 PM
92.5 - The Outlaw

http://www.925theoutlaw.com/main.html

Kdfelicity
11-26-2005, 07:37 PM
Texas Music kicks arce!!

CharlieMac
11-26-2005, 11:46 PM
they shut that station down?

how unfortunate. but then again any liberal talk in texas is automatically considered evil.

Except in that town called Austin.

T Park
11-27-2005, 02:08 AM
any liberal talk in texas is automatically considered evil

No, its just not listened to lol.

No one cares.

you're such a dumbass if you think that having MORE viewpoints available is a bad thing

Two viewpoints is fine.

But when you have unqualified assholes like fricken Al Franken, Garaffalo, on there babbling??

No, its NOT a good thing.

T Park
11-27-2005, 02:10 AM
For those who's minds aren't welded shut at birth

In other words,

if you like to bandwagon the thoughts of guys like Howard Dean, and other wackos, listen here.

If you don't???

Your a close minded Facist.

Just ask Ex.

Nbadan
11-27-2005, 04:22 AM
Damn, At first I thought this thread was about OAI.

I gotta give 550/am Progressive-minded, Chris Duel and liberal host Jack Ricardi props over the Thompson brother's show. Moving the brothers to drive time was a big mistake for OAI.

92.5 was a horribly-run, low-powered attempt by CCC to try and manipulate liberal talk radio in the San Antonio market. Glad AA is here and 92.5 is gone.

Trainwreck2100
11-27-2005, 04:26 AM
Except in that town called Austin.

Damn right, there be some fine abortion having bitches in the Atown

King
11-27-2005, 11:20 AM
Moving the brothers to drive time was a big mistake for OAI.

Based on what?

JohnnyMarzetti
11-27-2005, 12:03 PM
No, its just not listened to lol.

No one cares.

Two viewpoints is fine.

But when you have unqualified assholes like fricken Al Franken, Garaffalo, on there babbling??

No, its NOT a good thing.

As opposed to unqualified assholes like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Michael Savage and their constant babbling?

Seems like you are a closed minded idiot not to mention a man NOT of his word.

Victor Newman
11-27-2005, 12:16 PM
Based on what?

They have a better call screener :lmao

JoeChalupa
11-27-2005, 02:11 PM
BTW, For those who's minds aren't welded shut at birth, AA can still be found here: San Antonio, TX - KTXX-FM 103.1 FM

Thanks for the info!

Nbadan
11-27-2005, 09:28 PM
Based on what?

I think it was mistake for OAI to let Duel get away. The Thompson brothers are funny, and they know a lot about current events, especially in SA, but they are both political moderate novices and that's snores Ville for listeners sometimes during drive time. Jeez, get some heart and pick a side already, even if your completely wrong people will still admire them for their convictions. The informal show format is made for the 8-11 time slots.

Duel is a liberal at heart, Ted Rall? Common, but he is still savvy enough to play to the conservative crowd that listens to SA Talk radio.

12-07-2005, 01:09 PM
In it's place, you will now find a glorious (but underpowered) TEXAS MUSIC STATION!!! The Outlaw!

Christ, what are they using down there, a freaking 9V battery and a paper clip for an antenna!? I can pick it up no nada por shit out in Stone Oak.

Thank God they stream it.

Kip Fanatic
12-07-2005, 01:14 PM
By the way, they need to get some real sports talk radio hosts. The guys in the morning and afternoons stink.

pache100
12-07-2005, 01:21 PM
the Thompson brother's show. Moving the brothers to drive time was a big mistake for OAI.

I couldn't agree with you more. I can't stand that Sean Hannity-like/Rush-Limbaugh-wannabe Ben Ferguson on the air. I've heard he's a nice guy in person, but I can't stand that whining shrillness on the radio. I wish they'd give that time-slot back to the Thompsons.