PDA

View Full Version : ‘Plenty of evidence’ Nancy Pelosi knew and did nothing about January 6 riots

ducks
01-02-2022, 05:13 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/plenty-of-evidence-nancy-pelosi-knew-and-did-nothing-about-january-6-riots/ar-BB1dHmHx

ducks
01-02-2022, 05:15 PM
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/waste-of-time-pelosi-rebuffs-question-about-jan-6-security-readiness

"Where was Nancy Pelosi?” Graham said on Fox News. “It's her job to provide Capitol security."

Graham has since pledged to investigate the security weaknesses at the Capitol ahead of the attack, including warnings Capitol law enforcement received ahead of the Jan. 6 protest from the FBI about the possibility of a "war" instigated by a violent mob.

daboom1
01-02-2022, 06:24 PM
FBI setup

"6 ways to Sunday"

ChumpDumper
01-02-2022, 06:48 PM
Testifying good now.

Thread
01-02-2022, 06:49 PM
FBI setup

"6 ways to Sunday"

boomster, layin' it down of a Sunday.

boomster

Ef-man
01-02-2022, 07:25 PM
FBI setup

"6 ways to Sunday"

Ruh roh, another qchrisy shit burger. :lol

DMC
01-03-2022, 12:38 AM
Ruh roh, another qchrisy shit burger. :lol

Nah if it was you'd try to eat it.

Winehole23
01-03-2022, 04:04 PM
Nah if it was you'd try to eat it.say, do you think DJT had any responsibility qua POTUS to try to stop an attack on the US government on Jan 6th?

DMC
01-03-2022, 04:07 PM
say, do you think DJT had any responsibility qua POTUS to try to stop an attack on the US government on Jan 6th?

According to you he wasn't in power then, else it couldn't have been a coup attempt.

Winehole23
01-03-2022, 04:09 PM
According to you he wasn't in power then, else it couldn't have been a coup attempt.I'm asking you, profe. Are you ducking again?

:lol

Winehole23
01-03-2022, 04:10 PM
Btw, you're misrepresenting what I've said about this.

Check the definition of autocoup/autogolpe. It fits.

Winehole23
01-03-2022, 04:13 PM
Trying to nullify an election by means of judicial and legal shenanigans is the functional equivalent of a coup, but not quite the precise definition, so there's another word for it. Central and South America are very familiar with it, but autocoup is a relative neologism here, because it's never been tried before Trump.

DMC
01-03-2022, 04:17 PM
Who's responsible for security at the capitol building?

DMC
01-03-2022, 04:18 PM
I'm asking you, profe. Are you ducking again?

Btw, you're misrepresenting what I've said about this.

Check the definition of autocoup/autogolpe. It fits.

Trying to nullify an election by means of judicial and legal shenanigans is the functional equivalent of a coup, but not quite the precise definition, so there's another word for it. Central and South America are very familiar with it, but autocoup is a relative neologism here, because it's never been tried before Trump.

Look up "auto fellate". That's what you're doing.

Winehole23
01-03-2022, 04:19 PM
Look up "auto fellate". That's what you're doing.Still ducking :lol

DMC
01-03-2022, 04:23 PM
Still ducking :lol

Your history teacher shtick is tiring. If you know so much about shit why are you waiting tables? Exactly.

Winehole23
01-03-2022, 04:38 PM
Your history teacher shtick is tiring. If you know so much about shit why are you waiting tables? Exactly.:lol

I've reached the managerial stratum, profe, I run the place, but even if I hadn't I don't see how that stands to refute anything I've said here.

Aren't you a salesman?

Winehole23
01-03-2022, 04:40 PM
Who's responsible for security at the capitol building?Who's responsible for protecting the US government and the constitution?

Lol blaming Nancy Pelosi for what Trump's berserkers did to the US Capitol.

Winehole23
01-03-2022, 04:51 PM
the notion that you don't really know something if you're not making money off it is typically estadounidense. the proof that you know something isn't that it's your occupation, that's just dumb.

Winehole23
01-03-2022, 05:06 PM
The pattern of judging yourself by whether you make more money than your daddy is broken in this country.

It was never that great a standard to start with, tbh.

SnakeBoy
01-03-2022, 10:40 PM
service to others is ignominy, apparently. If you ain't a boss you ain't shit, and you don't deserve shit.

I've reached the managerial stratum, profe, I run the place, but even if I hadn't I don't see how that stands to refute anything I've said here.

Aren't you a salesman?

sup boss

Winehole23
01-03-2022, 10:50 PM
sup bossI have a boss, I don't own it. You're none too swift.

SnakeBoy
01-03-2022, 11:09 PM
I have a boss, I don't own it. You're none too swift.

So by "I run the place" you meant you do what you are told?

DMC
01-03-2022, 11:14 PM

Aren't you a salesman?

:lmao

This cannot be any more pathetic. You're Wild Cobra x Jacob level pathetic.

I actually am the boss. I own and run the place. We are all salesmen, selling different things be it time or goods.

Managerial stratum :lol holy fuck

Night manager of a restuarant... lol... Where most of were right out of HS.

Winehole23
01-03-2022, 11:19 PM
:lmao

This cannot be any more pathetic. You're Wild Cobra x Jacob level pathetic.

I actually am the boss. I own and run the place. We are all salesmen, selling different things be it time or goods.

Managerial stratum :lol holy fuck

Night manager of a restuarant... lol... Where most of were right out of HS.We're only open at night.

spurraider21
01-03-2022, 11:19 PM
So by "I run the place" you meant you do what you are told?
you think manager = owner?

Winehole23
01-03-2022, 11:21 PM
you think manager = owner?Straining for derision seems to be contagious. Carrying grudges, for some reason.

boutons_deux
01-03-2022, 11:24 PM
Pelosi knew there was going to be a riot and rape of the Capitol?

USCP take orders from Pelosi or from Trash?

SnakeBoy
01-03-2022, 11:53 PM
you think manager = owner?

No. I run the place means I'm the boss though. Plenty of business owners are fairly hands off because they have a manager to "run the place". WH can't decide if he's serving others or running the show. Nothing wrong with either, DMC got him to fluff his feathers though. I have a friend who stuck with his bartending job after college. Now he runs a restaurant, he opens, he closes, he hires, he fires. He doesn't own the place but does well, nice house, beautiful family.

Straining for derision seems to be contagious. Carrying grudges, for some reason.

I haven't derided your work. I think all I asked was what kind of food you served. Nothing wrong with doing what you are told.

Winehole23
01-04-2022, 12:03 AM
No. I run the place means I'm the boss though. Plenty of business owners are fairly hands off because they have a manager to "run the place". WH can't decide if he's serving others or running the show. Nothing wrong with either, DMC got him to fluff his feathers though. I have a friend who stuck with his bartending job after college. Now he runs a restaurant, he opens, he closes, he hires, he fires. He doesn't own the place but does well, nice house, beautiful family.

I haven't derided your work. I think all I asked was what kind of food you served. Nothing wrong with doing what you are told.Your approbation means everything to me. You're too kind.

Winehole23
01-04-2022, 12:50 AM
Who's responsible for security at the capitol building?who's responsible for protecting the US government?

Winehole23
01-04-2022, 12:52 AM
Didn't someone take an oath to protect it? :lol

Thanos
01-04-2022, 04:18 PM
Nah if it was you'd try to eat it.

That's being generous. Bland fortnite level trolling is his forte.

boutons_deux
01-04-2022, 07:44 PM
Oversight

The United States Capitol Police (USCP) is overseen by the Capitol Police Board and

has Congressional oversight by appropriations and authorizing committees from the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate.

This oversight affords the Department the support and opportunity to continually ensure that the USCP meets the safety and security needs of the Congress, the staff, and the many visitors who come to the United States Capitol each day.

Capitol Police Board (https://www.uscp.gov/the-department/oversight/capitol-police-board)

Karen H. Gibson, United States Senate Sergeant at Arms (Chair)
William J. Walker, U.S. House of Representatives Sergeant at Arms (Member)
J. Brett Blanton, Architect of the Capitol (Member)
J. Thomas Manger, Chief of Police (Ex-Officio Member)

https://www.uscp.gov/the-department/oversight

The USCP Chief FAILED to have the entire force on duty 1/6, surprising the cops who expected to be there.

Adam Lambert
01-04-2022, 08:34 PM
Riots riots now

DMC
01-04-2022, 11:27 PM
who's responsible for protecting the US government?

Who's responsible for security at the capitol building. You know, the place that was under attack? You know that answer, you're just to chickenshit to admit it.

DMC
01-04-2022, 11:29 PM
Didn't someone take an oath to protect it? :lol

News reports indicate that in the days before the attack, House sergeant-at-arms Paul Irving resisted calls from the Capitol Police to bring in the National Guard for extra security at the Capitol because of “optics.” Irving later testified that intelligence reports didn’t show the need for the extra security, not that he rejected it because of optics.

DMC
01-04-2022, 11:35 PM
Do you solemnly swear that you will support and defend the Constitution of the United
States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that you will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that you take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation
or purpose of evasion; and that you will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the
office of which you are about to enter. So help you God.

Sergeant at Arms

Winehole23
01-05-2022, 07:05 AM
Who's responsible for security at the capitol building. You know, the place that was under attack? You know that answer, you're just to chickenshit to admit it.The Sergeants at Arms, who report to the Speaker and the Senate Majority leader, and the Capitol Police. Blaming the Capitol riot or the shortcomings of security on Nancy Pelosi alone is a ridiculous deflection and objectively false political cant.

BTW, who was responsible for protecting the US on Jan 6th and decided to watch the riot for three hours in the White House dining room, doing nothing while the government was attacked?

Winehole23
01-05-2022, 07:29 AM
The U.S. Capitol has law enforcement to protect the building and all representatives, staff, visitors and facilities, according to the U.S. Capitol Police website (https://www.uscp.gov/the-department/our-mission).

John Stolnis, spokesperson for the U.S. Capitol Police, told USA TODAY that oversight is complex.

"The United States Capitol Police (USCP) is overseen by the Capitol Police Board and has Congressional oversight by appropriations and authorizing committees from the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate," Stolnis wrote in an email.

Panels that oversee USCP are the House and Senate committees on Appropriations, the Subcommittee on the Legislative Branch; the Committee on House Administration and the Senate Committee on Rules and Administration.

Rep. Tim Ryan, D-Ohio, is chairman of House Appropriations and Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler, R-Wash., is the ranking member, according to the committee website (https://www.uscp.gov/the-department/our-mission). Sens. Jack Reed, D-R.I. and Mike Braun, R-Ind., are chairperson and ranking member on the Senate side.

House authorizing committee chairman and ranking member are Reps. Zoe Lofgren, D-Calif., and Rodney Davis, R-Ill. Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn., and Roy Blunt, R-Mo., are chairperson and ranking member of the Senate committee.

"This oversight affords the Department the support and opportunity to continually ensure that the USCP meets the safety and security needs of the Congress, the staff, and the many visitors who come to the United States Capitol each day," Stolnis explained.

Pelosi is not listed on the website as a chair or administrator of any committee supervising the Capitol Police.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/03/02/fact-check-u-s-capitol-police-board-committees-oversee-security/6837263002/

Winehole23
01-06-2022, 01:43 AM
The Sergeants at Arms, who report to the Speaker and the Senate Majority leader, and the Capitol Police. Blaming the Capitol riot or the shortcomings of security on Nancy Pelosi alone is a ridiculous deflection and objectively false political cant.

BTW, who was responsible for protecting the US on Jan 6th and decided to watch the riot for three hours in the White House dining room, doing nothing while the government was attacked?

https://i.gifer.com/g2vI.gif

DMC
01-06-2022, 09:31 AM
The Sergeants at Arms, who report to the Speaker and the Senate Majority leader, and the Capitol Police. Blaming the Capitol riot or the shortcomings of security on Nancy Pelosi alone is a ridiculous deflection and objectively false political cant.

The US wasn't in danger.

Thanks for admitting that the Speaker was responsible - your capitulation is duly noted.

Winehole23
01-06-2022, 10:01 AM
The US wasn't in danger.

Thanks for admitting that the Speaker was responsible - your capitulation is duly noted.Sure it was, you should have your eyes checked.

Giving Donald Trump responsibility for anything is your kryptonite.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/pOQAAMXQ2UVQ8h62/s-l500.jpg

DMC
01-06-2022, 10:02 AM
Sure it was.

Donald Trump is your kryptonite.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/pOQAAMXQ2UVQ8h62/s-l500.jpg

I have a lot of kryptonites. Trump isn't one of them but you're welcomed to your delusional narrative.

ChumpDumper
01-06-2022, 10:25 AM
DMC defends Trump at every single opportunity.

Winehole23
01-06-2022, 06:29 PM
I have a lot of kryptonites. Trump isn't one of them but you're welcomed to your delusional narrative.It's no delusion that you've avoided giving him even a crumb of responsibility for protecting the US on 1/6/2021

You're still avoiding it. :lol

DarrinS
01-06-2022, 06:49 PM
It's no delusion that you've avoided giving him even a crumb of responsibility for protecting the US on 1/6/2024.

You're still avoiding it. :lol

1/6/2024?

Winehole23
01-06-2022, 06:51 PM
1/6/2024?fixed

daboom1
01-06-2022, 08:48 PM
1/6/2024?

daboom1
01-06-2022, 08:49 PM
If only Joe and his constituents could figure out what year they are talking about, we could begin the healing.

ElNono
01-06-2022, 10:32 PM
If only Joe and his constituents could figure out what year they are talking about, we could begin the healing.

There’s no amount of copium to heal your butthurt, tbh