John B
01-06-2022, 02:26 PM
Damn :bang

spurspl
01-06-2022, 02:27 PM
hope we finally see wieskamp on court and primo more often

Dex
01-06-2022, 02:29 PM
Was bound to happen eventually....finally catching up with the Spurs.

I personally know about 5 people who just recently tested positive.

I had a bad cough on Sunday and Monday but tested negative, but still taking it easy and will re-test later this week.

Stay safe out there, y'all.

BatManu20
01-06-2022, 02:29 PM
Best thing for us tbh. Let’s lose some games and improve our chances at a top-5 pick, something this franchise desperately needs.

R. DeMurre
01-06-2022, 02:30 PM
Ugh... Pop is 72 years old, and pulls his mask down 40 times a game. He should take some time off.

rjv
01-06-2022, 02:32 PM
Hope Primo can stay away from it long enough to take advantage of the extra minutes

LeBowen
01-06-2022, 02:32 PM
Nice.

Let's get that top5 pick.

Forbes is now the only rotation guy who didn't have covid at some point, fucking untouchable. :lmao

Dverde
01-06-2022, 02:36 PM
Ugh... Pop is 72 years old, and pulls his mask down 40 times a game. He should take some time off.

Great idea. So stupid seeing him wear a mask with no one around then take it off to talk to someone. No idea why he is on this east coast road-trip with a Covid surge. It’s okay to let Becky and your assistants borrow the car once in awhile Pop.

rjv
01-06-2022, 02:43 PM
KJ already needed conditioning so he'll probably take the longest to return

GAustex
01-06-2022, 02:43 PM
2nd episode for White

Dejounte
01-06-2022, 02:47 PM
If Lonnie and McDermott are still not back… what does the rotation look like?

Murray/ Tre
Forbes/ T. Johnson/ J Morris
Primo/ Wieskamp/ Lamb
KBD/ Cacok or play small
Poeltl/ Landale

if Lonnie and McDermott are back…

Murray/ Tre
Lonnie/ Primo/ T. Johnson/ Morris
McDermott/ Wieskamp/ Lamb
KBD/ Cacok or play small
Poeltl/ Landale

siraulo23
01-06-2022, 02:49 PM
welp time for Tre and Primo to show us what they got and learn on the fly

and 30 mins of Forbes of course

KobesAchilles
01-06-2022, 02:50 PM
In Forbes I trust. This is why we signed him. We have a quality starter on the bench that can step in and start for us

Leetonidas
01-06-2022, 02:53 PM
As soon as I saw the spurs signed Meth curry i knew this was coming :lol

At least Primo...should get some playing time now.

Ocotillo
01-06-2022, 02:57 PM
Man, Thad Young can't catch a break.

BatManu20
01-06-2022, 03:07 PM
Great idea. So stupid seeing him wear a mask with no one around then take it off to talk to someone. No idea why he is on this east coast road-trip with a Covid surge. It’s okay to let Becky and your assistants borrow the car once in awhile Pop.

He’s desperate for that record tbh. He knows this is his last season. He’s trying to get that #1 spot and then get the hell out of Dodge.

heyheymymy
01-06-2022, 03:09 PM
What a shit show.

heyheymymy
01-06-2022, 03:13 PM
stupid question but I noticed the TOR game had no crowd attendance and I was surprised to see the next game in BOS did have a crowd. I figured in TOR that the NBA finally called it and ruled no fans again but now I'm thinking it was just a Canada rule?

koriwhat
01-06-2022, 03:14 PM

Because it's all for show just like the quarantine time being reduced, a fake science of 6 ft social distancing, and a cure-all in a bunk vax. Covid def exists but you wouldn't know with all the top echelon of society talking out both sides of their mouths and doing things they want you to avoid or not do at all.

koriwhat
01-06-2022, 03:16 PM
stupid question but I noticed the TOR game had no crowd attendance and I was surprised to see the next game in BOS did have a crowd. I figured in TOR that the NBA finally called it and ruled no fans again but now I'm thinking it was just a Canada rule?

Authoritarian Canada tbf

exstatic
01-06-2022, 03:18 PM
He’s desperate for that record tbh. He knows this is his last season. He’s trying to get that #1 spot and then get the hell out of Dodge.

If it were, in fact, his last season, Becky would have stuck around to see what might happen. The fact that before the ASG she pulled the rip cord says he’ll be back.

exstatic
01-06-2022, 03:22 PM
Man, Thad Young can't catch a break.

I DGAF about Young, or his Twitter yappy wife. The sooner he’s gone, the better.

KingKev
01-06-2022, 03:22 PM

I’m currently in the UK but I reside in Vancouver/TO… Toronto is closing in on full lockdown. Our numbers are staggering.

CGD
01-06-2022, 03:28 PM
Hope its not serious/speedy recovery. In the meantime hoping this means more Primo time! Also wanting to see what the Wieskamf kid has. The little ive seen in G-League, seems like there could be something there.

heyheymymy
01-06-2022, 03:29 PM
I’m currently in the UK but I reside in Vancouver/TO… Toronto is closing in on full lockdown. Our numbers are staggering.

Seems like sensible measures considering, then.

Safe travels.

Mugen
01-06-2022, 03:34 PM
If it were, in fact, his last season, Becky would have stuck around to see what might happen. The fact that before the ASG she pulled the rip cord says he’ll be back.

I bet you're just over the moon on that, ex :lol

Tank rolls on baby!

spurs1990
01-06-2022, 03:35 PM
Third straight asterisk NBA season and future champion

CGD
01-06-2022, 04:01 PM
Third straight asterisk NBA season and future champion

The good news about LeBron having 2 asterisk championships (2012 & 2020), is that no one can ever talk shit about 1999, lol.

Dejounte
01-06-2022, 04:15 PM
The DJ + Primo pairing is the one that excites me the most.

Chomag
01-06-2022, 04:17 PM
Forbes getting 48 minutes, and Primo will still be getting the bare minimum if lucky. Come on guys yall know Pop.

MannyIsGod
01-06-2022, 04:37 PM
This sucks man. I was going to go to the NYC game so I could actually see a game in MSG but I think I'll just pass on that now.

8sy21vd
01-06-2022, 04:40 PM
Good for the younger players to get some serious burn, especially Primo. The White haters must be in ruins. What will they bitch about during game threads now lol

8sy21vd
01-06-2022, 04:43 PM
I'll bet Thad is happy he doesn't have to sit on the bench and just go home and still get paid. What a life! Forbes must have an indestructible immune system. The bball gods have really punished us the last few years with so many bad things happening to this franchise. Spurs could be in the 14th place in the West pretty soon.

Mr. Body
01-06-2022, 04:50 PM
Because it's all for show just like the quarantine time being reduced, a fake science of 6 ft social distancing, and a cure-all in a bunk vax. Covid def exists but you wouldn't know with all the top echelon of society talking out both sides of their mouths and doing things they want you to avoid or not do at all.

The vaccine is preventing omicron from turning into hard cases in those that have the shot. Not true for the unvaxxed. Lol, you're a goddamn moron.

koriwhat
01-06-2022, 04:58 PM
The vaccine is preventing omicron from turning into hard cases in those that have the shot. Not true for the unvaxxed. Lol, you're a goddamn moron.

Nice!

Mr. Body
01-06-2022, 05:03 PM
Nice!

Yup. Go stick your head in the toilet and drown, k?

koriwhat
01-06-2022, 05:04 PM
Yup. Go stick your head in the toilet and drown, k?

Fucking rad!

Elementis
01-06-2022, 05:27 PM
Not even COVID wants anything to do with Bryn Forbes...

Mugen
01-06-2022, 05:28 PM

:lol

Allan Rowe vs Wade
01-06-2022, 05:36 PM
:lma :lol :lma

PhantomDashCam
01-06-2022, 05:43 PM
Damn, having Vassell and White out together makes this team a lot less enjoyable to watch for me tbh.
Wishing all a safe and speedy recovery.

Silver lining line-up: DJ - Primo - Lonnie - KBD - Poeltl.

Dverde
01-06-2022, 05:59 PM
If only The short handed Spurs could play The Spurs we could pick up an easy victory

Ocotillo
01-06-2022, 06:28 PM
I DGAF about Young, or his Twitter yappy wife. The sooner he’s gone, the better.

I feel the same about Young as you do, only less stridently. My comments were about he has not been playing (we know why) and now with a depleted roster, he should/would have gotten some run.

I actually had high hopes he would be a mentor for this group on how to be a NBA player. Maybe Pop had the same feeling as I did and once he and Mrs. Thad started whining Pop felt that is the wrong lesson for a vet to be giving to the young'uns.

I was on board with Rudy and Demar moving on to better situations and actually hoped Patty would stick around but the opportunity he got was too good to pass up. I still feel a young team needs a solid veteran locker room presence.

MultiTroll
01-06-2022, 06:30 PM
:rollin

DJ Murray is certainly incrementally improving. Had always envisioned him as having a ceiling of Prime Kwa Lite.

We can speculate on how much his growth was hampered by being shoved on the floor with Bryn Bryn and at time 50 Paddy at the same time.
Hoping Grandpa won't force Primo to be paired with Bryn Bryn 80% of Primos playing time.

BacktoBasics
01-06-2022, 06:43 PM
Just to preface I’m not some dickface antivax tard. I’m pro vax. Pro booster. I have no issue with masks either.

However it’s hard to understand nearly a year into vaccinations and the recent reduction of severe cases/hospitalizations we should be at the point where it’s time to move away with these isolation periods. Especially for asymptomatic people. If all we’re doing is wrecking the season to protect next to no one from a mild 2-3 day flu then it’s time to reevaluate on a bigger scale. Mission accomplished if we’ve neutered this virus to a mild flu.

paperboy77
01-06-2022, 06:57 PM
This is ridiculous. That new strain is everywhere and is unstoppable. Just need to let it take its course and build immunity.

How shocking is it that Pop hasn't had it right?

objective
01-06-2022, 07:01 PM
Not a big deal. The guys are going to miss what, 4 games? Young doesn't even play, and Lonnie will be back before then.

Then everyone would have had their turn except Eubanks, Forbes, Primo, Jones and Collins who never plays either on the 15, right? Unless I'm remembering KBD and McDermott's absences wrong, I think that's everyone

Almost through it.

paperboy77
01-06-2022, 07:06 PM
Just to preface I’m not some dickface antivax tard. I’m pro vax. Pro booster. I have no issue with masks either.

However it’s hard to understand nearly a year into vaccinations and the recent reduction of severe cases/hospitalizations we should be at the point where it’s time to move away with these isolation periods. Especially for asymptomatic people. If all we’re doing is wrecking the season to protect next to no one from a mild 2-3 day flu then it’s time to reevaluate on a bigger scale. Mission accomplished if we’ve neutered this virus to a mild flu.

If you knew then what you know now would you be a dickface antivax tard today? Your answer will prove if you are a tard.

BacktoBasics
01-06-2022, 07:13 PM
If you knew then what you know now would you be a dickface antivax tard today? Your answer will prove if you are a tard.

There is no amount of hindsight that makes antivax fucktards look better.

Slippy
01-06-2022, 07:17 PM
Just read Lonnie is out of protcols and began reconditioning. Listed Questionable for sixers.

Bryn Forbes somehow managed to avoid it still. Fuck

Robz4000
01-06-2022, 07:25 PM
Just read Lonnie is out of protcols and began reconditioning. Listed Questionable for sixers.

Bryn Forbes somehow managed to avoid it still. Fuck

Fvck!

poopbox
01-06-2022, 07:38 PM
So pretty much everybody but Forbes huh :lmao

This piece of shit going to end up playing 30 min a game for us for the next month :lmao

RC_Drunkford
01-06-2022, 07:39 PM
it's never Forbes though. This motherfucker can't catch covid or injuries

spurs1990
01-06-2022, 07:53 PM
The good news about LeBron having 2 asterisk championships (2012 & 2020), is that no one can ever talk shit about 1999, lol.

Oh best believe I throw out 2012 and 2020 to all James fans. In the early days of Spurs Internet forums nothing got my goat like LA fans throwing that ‘99 season on a post. That died down complete after 2003 for the most part. 2020 makes 1999 look like the Bulls dynasty

Teamduncan21
01-06-2022, 07:53 PM
In Forbes I trust. This is why we signed him. We have a quality starter on the bench that can step in and start for us

Doesnt get sick. Doesn't get injured. Doesn't celebrate major holidays.

R. DeMurre
01-06-2022, 08:01 PM
Rudy Gobert has covid, again. Oh, well-- the silver lining is a whole bunch of guys get 10 day contracts and a chance to prove themselves. Imagine if this kind of thing is still happening come playoff time. We could easily end up with the most unlikely champs in recent history.

paperboy77
01-06-2022, 08:35 PM
There is no amount of hindsight that makes antivax fucktards look better.

The fact that you can't adjust your thinking despite what's been going on lately is amazing. Que pendejo.

Dejounte
01-06-2022, 08:57 PM
COVID is still taking the lives of 2000 people PER DAY (in the US only).

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Just because there’s a version of it that’s milder doesn’t mean the more serious one that puts people on incubators all of a sudden went away.

weeks
01-06-2022, 09:24 PM
NPCs never question the narrative they just go along to get along
It's been obvious from day one that trusting big pharma with it's reputation for outright lies, murder and corruption is pretty dumb but they will be taking their 6th and 7th boosters, still wearing masks, locking down and licking boots to the end even as the effectiveness of the injections are obviously far far less than initially promised.
Imagine taking something the manufacturer has no liability for.

weeks
01-06-2022, 09:25 PM
COVID is still taking the lives of 2000 people PER DAY (in the US only).

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
Just because there’s a version of it that’s milder doesn’t mean the more serious one that puts people on incubators all of a sudden went away.
None of them in the white House or Congress unfortunately. Immortal old fucks

Seventyniner
01-06-2022, 10:47 PM
it's never Forbes though. This motherfucker can't catch covid or injuries

Ironic that his immune system, of all things, plays elite defense.

BacktoBasics
01-06-2022, 11:29 PM
The fact that you can't adjust your thinking despite what's been going on lately is amazing. Que pendejo.
Awww yes the same old narratives. The thinking has adjusted and arguably not enough. We've seen the protocols shrink in days and rightfully so. The only ones not fluid are the flat earthers like you.

ducks
01-07-2022, 12:04 AM
Lol at spurs and their Covid shots boosters also and mask
They do nothing with the new strain
Lol at them thinking biden would rescue them
By biden own words 200k done on his watch he should resign

Democratic White House hopeful Joe Biden said Thursday during his final debate with President Donald Trump that presiding over the nation as 220,000 Americans died from the coronavirus should disqualify Trump from reelection.
"Anyone who's responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States of America," Biden said in the opening remarks of the showdown that comes just 12 days before the election
Resign Biden now !

ducks
01-07-2022, 12:06 AM
This is ridiculous. That new strain is everywhere and is unstoppable. Just need to let it take its course and build immunity.

His heart is stone cold and blood is stone cold

LakerHater
01-07-2022, 12:52 AM
so why no celtics??
...I mean they all jus played ea other!

Fireball
01-07-2022, 02:11 AM
yikes ... if Forbes does not get it as well soon I am gonna puke

exstatic
01-07-2022, 07:20 AM
Damn, having Vassell and White out together makes this team a lot less enjoyable to watch for me tbh.
Wishing all a safe and speedy recovery.

Silver lining line-up: DJ - Primo - Lonnie - KBD - Poeltl.
Lonnie was already in protocols. I think we have six, or perhaps seven right now.

exstatic
01-07-2022, 07:21 AM
so why no celtics??
...I mean they all jus played ea other!

I think they’ve had their roster decimated earlier in the season.

exstatic
01-07-2022, 07:44 AM
Lonnie was already in protocols. I think we have six, or perhaps seven right now.

McDermott, too.

sananspursfan21
01-07-2022, 09:19 AM
Wasn’t Tyler Johnson serviceable at one point? Did his game fall off a cliff?

TDomination
01-07-2022, 10:36 AM

Pretty much

covid is here to stay. the faster we just accept it the better the quality of life for all.
life is vulnerable, it was already vulnerable even before this. imagine living in fear every time you are in a car due to the idiot drivers that surround you. sometimes you just can't avoid the idiots, but thats no reason to live in fear. use the protection provided and live on.

and like someone said before, it's hilarious seeing pop mask up ALL game only to pull it down when he's 2 inches away from the opposing coach after the game. seriously dude, think about what you're doing.

MannyIsGod
01-07-2022, 01:20 PM

The thing is there is a reduction in hospitalization rates, but the volume is so high with this wave that hospitals are strained none the less. I encourage you to talk to ICU and Hospital nurses and staff in general. They are universally burnt out after the past few years. This virus is going to be an endemic fact of life going forward but I don't think many people know how bad our hospitals are right now. There's still reason to try to keep this wave as slow as possible.

baseline bum
01-07-2022, 01:46 PM
NPCs never question the narrative they just go along to get along
It's been obvious from day one that trusting big pharma with it's reputation for outright lies, murder and corruption is pretty dumb but they will be taking their 6th and 7th boosters, still wearing masks, locking down and licking boots to the end even as the effectiveness of the injections are obviously far far less than initially promised.
Imagine taking something the manufacturer has no liability for.

LOL trusting Republicans instead of science. Trumptards accusing anyone else of licking boots is pretty hilarious though.

exstatic
01-07-2022, 02:05 PM
Lonnie rejoining Spurs, and may play tonight. McD still in protocols, and still in Detroit.

TDMVPDPOY
01-07-2022, 04:05 PM
Pretty much

covid is here to stay. the faster we just accept it the better the quality of life for all.
life is vulnerable, it was already vulnerable even before this. imagine living in fear every time you are in a car due to the idiot drivers that surround you. sometimes you just can't avoid the idiots, but thats no reason to live in fear. use the protection provided and live on.

and like someone said before, it's hilarious seeing pop mask up ALL game only to pull it down when he's 2 inches away from the opposing coach after the game. seriously dude, think about what you're doing.

yeh covid is here to stay, and u must live alongside it... problem is if your a healthy person/athelet, why would u want anything to do with covid, even if you recover from slight symptoms you still dont want it, who knows what it does long term to your health especially lungs...since ur a athlete and ur sporting life is limited to cash in as much money as possible, you dont want to decline your career quicker then the norm....

BacktoBasics
01-07-2022, 04:05 PM
The thing is there is a reduction in hospitalization rates, but the volume is so high with this wave that hospitals are strained none the less. I encourage you to talk to ICU and Hospital nurses and staff in general. They are universally burnt out after the past few years. This virus is going to be an endemic fact of life going forward but I don't think many people know how bad our hospitals are right now. There's still reason to try to keep this wave as slow as possible.I work closely within the pandemic so I’m definitely not being dismissive of your point. The burnout is real but this wave will come and go at at much faster clip than say delta.

I’m not sold that isolating asymptomatic NBA athletes will slow the strain on hospitals or even save lives. These players are largely going about their lives off the court anyway. Maybe not arbitrary but the rules at this point are optics at best. I don’t believe they serve a measurable difference at the big picture level.

weeks
01-07-2022, 08:19 PM
LOL trusting Republicans instead of science. Trumptards accusing anyone else of licking boots is pretty hilarious though.

You mean the same republicans who rushed through the shit without following normal testing protocols so they could try to claim credit? The warp speed republicans who tell everyone to take it every chance they get.
Muh science!!

baseline bum
01-07-2022, 08:36 PM
You mean the same republicans who rushed through the shit without following normal testing protocols so they could try to claim credit? The warp speed republicans who tell everyone to take it every chance they get.
Muh science!!

LOL conspiritard trusts Republicans like Tucker Carlson instead of science

baseline bum
01-07-2022, 08:39 PM
I work closely within the pandemic so I’m definitely not being dismissive of your point. The burnout is real but this wave will come and go at at much faster clip than say delta.

We're like a month into the omicron wave and it still keeps shooting up. I remember when delta was supposed to peak and be over quickly too.

BacktoBasics
01-07-2022, 09:50 PM
We're like a month into the omicron wave and it still keeps shooting up. I remember when delta was supposed to peak and be over quickly too.

I’m not going to get into splitting hairs. I’m all for saving lives and doing the right thing but all indications point to lower hospitalizations and way lower deaths as this has nearly peaked out without sniffing delta’s level of damage.

They can say it’s a less deadly strain etc but it’s no coincidence that the lack of severe cases and deaths are likely attributed to higher vaccination rates as well. Especially with so many people taking less precautions like masking and distancing.

Not to back peddle but all I’m saying is that if we’ve reached a point where it’s simply a matter of 2-3 day flu for most people then it’s probably time to explore dialing back the isolations etc. We’re gonna need to reach that point anyway. Right?

I haven’t dived into SA’s numbers but here in corpus active cases are nearing deltas level but hospitalizations and ICU numbers aren’t anywhere near delta or the first wave. That’s a strong indicator that we’re at least nearing an endgame.

baseline bum
01-07-2022, 10:02 PM
I’m not going to get into splitting hairs. I’m all for saving lives and doing the right thing but all indications point to lower hospitalizations and way lower deaths as this has nearly peaked out without sniffing delta’s level of damage.

They can say it’s a less deadly strain etc but it’s no coincidence that the lack of severe cases and deaths are likely attributed to higher vaccination rates as well. Especially with so many people taking less precautions like masking and distancing.

Not to back peddle but all I’m saying is that if we’ve reached a point where it’s simply a matter of 2-3 day flu for most people then it’s probably time to explore dialing back the isolations etc. We’re gonna need to reach that point anyway. Right?

I haven’t dived into SA’s numbers but here in corpus active cases are nearing deltas level but hospitalizations and ICU numbers aren’t anywhere near delta or the first wave. That’s a strong indicator that we’re at least nearing an endgame.

I hope it's like you say but I see a ton of hospitals nationwide saying they're expecting to go on triage standards in the next week or so and many already have. Caseload nationwide still seems to be increasing rapidly. I will say everyone I know who has gotten COVID in this wave has responded pretty well to it so I'm hopeful, though they all have had the two shots at the least. While batting average for people I know/knew who got COVID and had nasty symptoms, including long COVID and death, before the vaccines were readily available is pretty bad. Thankfully I don't have any antivaxxtards in my friend circle nor family.

BackHome
01-08-2022, 12:33 AM
Vaccines are helpful but they need to bring better treatments to the market ASAP.

TheGreatYacht
01-08-2022, 03:48 AM
Spurtacular look at all the Chumpettes who believe in the hoax.

Look at all the Spurs players going along with the hoax.

John B
01-08-2022, 09:40 AM
Lonnie rejoining Spurs, and may play tonight. McD still in protocols, and still in Detroit.

I was pleasantly surprised seeing Lonnie joining the team last night. I don’t know NBA’s Covid protocol, but that was quick.

In hindsight, I think this is an opportunity for Pop to see players like KBD, Primo, Weiskamp and Landale more. As I said, I’m liking KBD at starting PF and Primo as future starting SG next to DJM. If Weiskamp can prove to shoot the lights out, then bye Brynn, and with much better defense and rebounding.

Ice009
01-08-2022, 07:23 PM
Spurtacular look at all the Chumpettes who believe in the hoax.

Look at all the Spurs players going along with the hoax.

Not sure what you're saying, are you talking about the players being out so that the Spurs can tank? What are you referring to when you say "hoax"?

ismael-robert
01-09-2022, 03:50 AM
If u don't get it just go back to sleep

Dverde
01-11-2022, 05:30 PM
Thad is cleared to play now. Will he, who knows???

Slippy
01-11-2022, 06:55 PM
Did Doug catch delta varient or not coping catching covid like the rest of his teammates. Should of been back by now? His team undermanned and needs a shooter not named Bryn out there playing.

Slippy
01-11-2022, 06:58 PM
Wasn’t Tyler Johnson serviceable at one point? Did his game fall off a cliff?

He useless out there . Not sure what spurs saw in him but not a liability like bryn on D i guess. If you want a positive.

sananspursfan21
01-11-2022, 10:40 PM
He useless out there . Not sure what spurs saw in him but not a liability like bryn on D i guess. If you want a positive.

No kidding. Once upon a time though, he was a commodity. So it goes I guess…

Chinook
01-11-2022, 10:56 PM
COVID's a disease, not a vacation. There's no "Shoulda been back"s when it comes to recovery. After millions of people dying around the world, you'd think that would be obvious. Yes, most of the people who get it are okay. But a lot of them aren't, especially immediately, and despite what some outlets like to say, it's not just the pre-conditioned that end up suffering. Let Doug take the time he needs to heal.

Also, he's not actually on the H&S list as far as I've seen. He was in reconditioning before the last game, though Bally Sports just lumped everyone together (which they did with Murray and Walker too when they were reconditioning).

Slippy
01-12-2022, 08:44 AM
Did Doug catch delta varient or not coping catching covid like the rest of his teammates. Should of been back by now? His team undermanned and needs a shooter not named Bryn out there playing.
Probably should of finished with a question mark but wouldnt be asking if I thought Dough was on vacation.

Everyone handles it differently and variants is a thing. Why not so obvious.

Cant find any prgress reports on Doug either.

rjv
01-12-2022, 10:28 AM
it's also important to know that an injury list is just that; it's not as if the NBA or Spurs are going to commit HIPAA violations and release medical records to the public. so as to which player takes longer to recover, it is just what that is.

Slippy
01-13-2022, 07:42 PM
Doug is expected back against cavs. Pop cant help himself when it comes to overplaying that designated shooters role especially when they hot. I'd rather it be Doug. Hopefully this means less of Bryn.

Fuck yes!

John B
01-14-2022, 11:14 AM
I rather Spurs healthy now with string of home games that could be winnable.