PDA

View Full Version : Families who drink glasses of milk with dinner

Trill Clinton
01-13-2022, 10:25 AM
Was/Is this a common thing for ya'll growing up?

Blake
01-13-2022, 10:31 AM
My parents never drank it at dinner. Mainly just for kids.

Thanos
01-13-2022, 10:43 AM
Milk is only acceptable for breakfast or dessert. If you’re having a tall glass of milk with lunch or dinner, you’re 100% a psychopath who is a danger to society.

Millennial_Messiah
01-13-2022, 11:27 AM
For kids it's a good idea all the way up through the end of high school. I should have done this when I was a kid. Maybe I would have been 6'1" instead of 5'8" that way.

DeadlyDynasty
01-13-2022, 11:29 AM
I’ve never heard of this outside of breakfast

SpursforSix
01-13-2022, 11:49 AM
Was/Is this a common thing for ya'll growing up?

Not for me. I f'ing hate milk and have as long as I can remember.

The grossest thing is when we'd be out playing and be all hot and sweaty and watching my friends guzzle down glasses of milk.

Thanos
01-13-2022, 12:01 PM
For kids it's a good idea all the way up through the end of high school. I should have done this when I was a kid. Maybe I would have been 6'1" instead of 5'8" that way.
:lmao

ChumpDumper
01-13-2022, 12:08 PM
Any dude who posts his height unprompted is 2 inches shorter than he states.

Subtract one inch for each subsequent posting of his height.

Trill Clinton
01-13-2022, 01:18 PM
hmm let me ask some of our elders. A lot of movies and pictures from the 40s-60s era show families with milk as the drink of choice for dinner.
CosmicCowboy DarrinS SnakeBoy

Adam Lambert
01-13-2022, 01:34 PM
I don't think it's any weirder than having a milkshake with dinner, like at a burger place.

But I don't do either.

Leetonidas
01-13-2022, 01:35 PM
tfw you're the only one here who (apparently) enjoys a glass of milk :lol

Leetonidas
01-13-2022, 01:36 PM
Milk is only acceptable for breakfast or dessert. If you’re having a tall glass of milk with lunch or dinner, you’re 100% a psychopath who is a danger to society.

:depressed

Trill Clinton
01-13-2022, 01:38 PM
I don't think it's any weirder than having a milkshake with dinner, like at a burger place.

But I don't do either.

I look at the milkshake as a treat after the burger.

Millennial_Messiah
01-13-2022, 01:42 PM
Any dude who posts his height unprompted is 2 inches shorter than he states.

Subtract one inch for each subsequent posting of his height.

Nope, and my penis is also 7.5 inches fully erect.

Xevious
01-13-2022, 01:42 PM
I've personally never met an adult that drinks milk.

ChumpDumper
01-13-2022, 01:44 PM
Nope, and my penis is also 7.5 inches fully erect.The rule is six inches shorter for penises.

Xevious
01-13-2022, 01:45 PM
Not a single person here believes your hobbit ass is 5'8".

SpursforSix
01-13-2022, 01:46 PM
I look at the milkshake as a treat after the burger.

100%.

It's dessert. I've never ordered a shake as my drink with a burger.

SpursforSix
01-13-2022, 01:49 PM

I was going to post some other pics but this one seemed a little weird. "One cup two straws". wtf is this

https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/newscms/2014_09/207001/140224-got-milk-serena-venus-3p.jpg

Adam Lambert
01-13-2022, 01:50 PM
My wife drinks a glass of chocolate milk for breakfast every morning.

Adam Lambert
01-13-2022, 01:51 PM
100%.

It's dessert. I've never ordered a shake as my drink with a burger.

That I understand but there are burger places that have a milkshake as the drink in a combo meal. Braums is one I think?

Trill Clinton
01-13-2022, 01:55 PM

I cant eat cakes, cookies or pastries unless I have a ice cold glass of 2% milk.

SpursforSix
01-13-2022, 02:03 PM
I cant eat cakes, cookies or pastries unless I have a ice cold glass of 2% milk.

I don't believe that for a second.

Chucho
01-13-2022, 02:03 PM
What about Horchata with a street taco dinner?

SpursforSix
01-13-2022, 02:04 PM
That I understand but there are burger places that have a milkshake as the drink in a combo meal. Braums is one I think?

Yeah...you're right about that. It's just not for me.

Xevious
01-13-2022, 02:04 PM
Naa, milk is for cereal, shakes, cooking, etc. If you need to drink milk to get your cake or cookies down, that shit is too dry.

Trill Clinton
01-13-2022, 02:06 PM
I don't believe that for a second.

I can't. Cakes and cookies taste better with milk imo

SpursforSix
01-13-2022, 02:30 PM
I can't. Cakes and cookies taste better with milk imo

That's different than saying you won't eat cookie or cake without milk. That's insanity.

Setting : B-Day party
Host : 'hi Trill...would you like some cake?"
Trill: "yo...you got any cold 2% milk up in this bitch?"
Host : "uh...no"
Trill : "then fuck you Karen...I'll pass"

I'm not buying it

Trill Clinton
01-13-2022, 02:30 PM
That's different than saying you won't eat cookie or cake without milk. That's insanity.

Setting : B-Day party
Host : 'hi Trill...would you like some cake?"
Trill: "yo...you got any cold 2% milk up in this bitch?"
Host : "uh...no"
Trill : "then fuck you Karen...I'll pass"

I'm not buying it

Close. I just take my desserts to go.

SpursforSix
01-13-2022, 02:33 PM
Close. I just take my desserts to go.

lol...you're so full of shit...

Normalcy

Host : "hey...would you like some cake"
Normal gust : "hell yeah...I want some cake"
Host : "here you go"
Normal guest : "thanks...even though I'm black, I appreciate your hospitality"

Trill Clinton
01-13-2022, 02:39 PM
lol...you're so full of shit...

Normalcy

Host : "hey...would you like some cake"
Normal gust : "hell yeah...I want some cake"
Host : "here you go"
Normal guest : "thanks...even though I'm black, I appreciate your hospitality"

Yea if it's some store bought desserts, it's a hard pass for me. But home made desserts I'll take it to go if there isn't any milk.

Just have some milk on deck next time you invite over for refreshments my man.

SpursforSix
01-13-2022, 02:47 PM
Yea if it's some store bought desserts, it's a hard pass for me. But home made desserts I'll take it to go if there isn't any milk.

Just have some milk on deck next time you invite over for refreshments my man.

You're pretty uppity. That being said, if you every come over, I'll take care of the milk. You'll just have to drink it out back.

Reck
01-13-2022, 03:04 PM

But I don't do either.

Dont get how you could dunk fries in it either. How does it make it taste better?

Unless I'm drinking coffee I dont mess with milk.

Trill Clinton
01-13-2022, 03:05 PM
You're pretty uppity. That being said, if you every come over, I'll take care of the milk. You'll just have to drink it out back.

:lmao

Millennial_Messiah
01-13-2022, 03:44 PM
The rule is six inches shorter for penises.

There's no such thing as a 1.5 inch penis erect. Even Chinese wongs are larger than that.

Xevious
01-13-2022, 04:13 PM
There's no such thing as a 1.5 inch penis erect. Even Chinese wongs are larger than that.
I guarantee Frodo has a 1.5 in her.

DMC
01-14-2022, 10:05 PM

You're not supposed to measure from your asshole unless you're a cat measuring your tail.

DMC
01-14-2022, 10:08 PM
My wife drinks a glass of chocolate milk for breakfast every morning.

Blake has the same situation tbh

FrostKing
01-16-2022, 03:55 AM
For myself milk is consumed almost always at night, before bed. My favorite cereal is 'Basic 4' but also enjoy 'Honey Bunches of Oats' and recently tried 'Kashi Go' peanut butter flavor and great change. I buy sun dried fruit from the local whole foods and throw it in.

I asked my folks if they grew up drinking milk at the dinner table like in the old fashioned American TV but they said no. Funny thing it wasn't until I spent the night at my American friends homes did I realize warming up the milk (stove) was odd! That's how we ate our cereal and milk in general. But quickly changed and adapted to the warm weather in California. I haven't drank warm milk in many years at this point.

mrsmaalox
01-16-2022, 02:14 PM
My mom really liked milk and she drank at least a glass a day for as long as I can remember. She never forced it on us outside of childhood breakfast, and I’ve never really had much of it since. I like a few drops in my tea but that’s about it. I even eat dry cereal with water, drives my family crazy lol

Millennial_Messiah
01-16-2022, 02:44 PM
My mom really liked milk and she drank at least a glass a day for as long as I can remember. She never forced it on us outside of childhood breakfast, and I’ve never really had much of it since. I like a few drops in my tea but that’s about it. I even eat dry cereal with water, drives my family crazy lol

First female post on ST of 2022 :toast mrsmaalox sighting :wow

Millennial_Messiah
01-16-2022, 02:45 PM
Dry cereal with water... sounds awful. Then again I also think people who put sugar in their cereal are gross, tbh. I probably eat cereal about twice every 3 years or so. Unless you count hot cooked oatmeal with milk and cinnamon sugar as cereal, which is something I eat fairly regularly.

mrsmaalox
01-17-2022, 10:24 AM
Dry cereal with water... sounds awful. Then again I also think people who put sugar in their cereal are gross, tbh. I probably eat cereal about twice every 3 years or so. Unless you count hot cooked oatmeal with milk and cinnamon sugar as cereal, which is something I eat fairly regularly.

Yes I agree oatmeal cooked liked that is a great breakfast cereal :tu

koriwhat
01-17-2022, 02:32 PM
mmmm puss! lol I fucking hate milk but I love ice cream and cheese.

Dry cereal with water? Like eating it by hand and drinking water to wash it down or a bowl of cereal with water in it?

SpursforSix
01-17-2022, 02:51 PM

Dry cereal with water? Like eating it by hand and drinking water to wash it down or a bowl of cereal with water in it?

that's the same level as cutting up your steak with scissors

FrostKing
01-17-2022, 02:59 PM
Coffee with milk is still the norm in Europe

I consume eggs and milk on regular basis

koriwhat
01-17-2022, 04:23 PM
that's the same level as cutting up your steak with scissors

:lol

Reck
01-17-2022, 05:11 PM

You're the other kind of milk guzzler, am I right Calfie?

koriwhat
01-17-2022, 05:13 PM
You're the other kind of milk guzzler, am I right Calfie?

You're such a lame dumbfuck bro. I wish you, BlaKKKe, and the other losers would take my advice already and kill yourselves. :tu

ChumpDumper
01-17-2022, 05:19 PM
Wishing death in a milk thread.:tu

Neo.
01-18-2022, 06:59 PM
i enjoy milk, but milk with a meal is pretty rare for me. usually its just with a dessert, cereal, or occasionally for mild heartburn

Millennial_Messiah
01-18-2022, 09:24 PM
i enjoy milk, but milk with a meal is pretty rare for me. usually its just with a dessert, cereal, or occasionally for mild heartburn

Huh? Milk and dairy usually are known for causing heartburn, not the other way around...

Neo.
01-18-2022, 10:18 PM
Huh? Milk and dairy usually are known for causing heartburn, not the other way around...

well not for me. maybe that will change in time idk, but rn it helps

although aloe vera juice is the best thing ive used so far, short of chugging pepto

Millennial_Messiah
01-18-2022, 10:28 PM
well not for me. maybe that will change in time idk, but rn it helps

although aloe vera juice is the best thing ive used so far, short of chugging pepto

Zantac worked for me far better than pepto, unfortunately they took it off the market in 2018. I still have a few bottles of those hoarded up, though :tu

Neo.
01-18-2022, 11:18 PM
Zantac worked for me far better than pepto, unfortunately they took it off the market in 2018. I still have a few bottles of those hoarded up, though :tu

neat

Millennial_Messiah
01-19-2022, 11:02 AM
neat

I don't take those often because over-consumption of those can cause GI cancers later in life... potentially. But every once in a great while can't hurt. Only in an extreme emergency

koriwhat
01-19-2022, 02:54 PM

My Aunt takes Nexium daily but I hear that's not really ideal whatsoever. Gavisol is a great alt to Tums though if you're usually good with Tums.

Millennial_Messiah
01-19-2022, 03:58 PM
My Aunt takes Nexium daily but I hear that's not really ideal whatsoever. Gavisol is a great alt to Tums though if you're usually good with Tums.

I absolutely loathe Tums. Those never worked worth a damn and taste like chalk. They gag me. No thanks.

lefty
01-20-2022, 02:11 PM
This scene makes me want to have beef and potatoes with milk :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOhjMNX8j3Y

Extra Stout
01-21-2022, 02:54 PM
LOL thinking that two significant digits for the made-up number lends it verisimilitude, pencil-nub boy.

Stop worrying about it. White women don’t even enjoy sex, they just want money…oh. Sorry.

Next will you be letting us know about your net worth to the nearest tenth of a cent?

Extra Stout
01-21-2022, 02:57 PM
Did nobody in this thread ever have teenage boys in their houses? Though I guess opening the fridge and guzzling straight from the carton isn’t the same thing as “drinking milk with dinner.”

KobesAchilles
01-24-2022, 11:56 AM
Did nobody in this thread ever have teenage boys in their houses? Though I guess opening the fridge and guzzling straight from the carton isn’t the same thing as “drinking milk with dinner.”
I was that teenage boy :lol I drank a boatload of 2% milk growing up. Between me and my brothers we went through a gallon of milk every 1-2 days. Even now I have a glass a day, not really for dinner though just sometime throughout the day

Allan Rowe vs Wade
01-24-2022, 12:59 PM
Did nobody in this thread ever have teenage boys in their houses?

i know you didn't mean it *that* way ... but for a few of posters here, the answer is sadly, probably, 'yes'

Leetonidas
01-24-2022, 06:11 PM
Just enjoyed a nice glass of milk and had to bump this thread

benefactor
01-24-2022, 09:26 PM
I was that teenage boy :lol I drank a boatload of 2% milk growing up. Between me and my brothers we went through a gallon of milk every 1-2 days. Even now I have a glass a day, not really for dinner though just sometime throughout the day
Same tbh. I had four siblings and we blew through milk like it was water. My dad used to get fucking pissed when he caught us drinking out of the jug

benefactor
01-24-2022, 09:27 PM
Just enjoyed a nice glass of milk and had to bump this thread
I still drink it almost every morning. Big pull out of the jug when I wake up.

Robz4000
01-24-2022, 11:17 PM
Used to drink it at most meals in my early childhood (every day for lunch at school) but stopped liking it after I turned 10. Haven't had any outside the occasional chocolate milk since.

mrsmaalox
01-26-2022, 10:35 AM
I raised 2 teenage boys, one of them a hardcore athlete, and pretty much had a houseful of their friends (we were the house with the pool) for about 8 years. Milk was just for cereal, never saw my own kids or others chug a glass a milk or even request one.

Millennial_Messiah
01-26-2022, 01:39 PM
I raised 2 teenage boys, one of them a hardcore athlete, and pretty much had a houseful of their friends (we were the house with the pool) for about 8 years. Milk was just for cereal, never saw my own kids or others chug a glass a milk or even request one.

For maximum height the critical age to drink milk like gangbusters is like 7-14. Anything after that doesn't really help kids grow.

mrsmaalox
01-26-2022, 07:28 PM
For maximum height the critical age to drink milk like gangbusters is like 7-14. Anything after that doesn't really help kids grow.

Well then I guess it’s a good thing they stopped drinking milk when they did, they grew to 6’ and 6’5” without it.

DMC
01-26-2022, 09:55 PM
:lol Andy is in full blown sugar rush, ferret on a double espresso mode about his life constantly. If there's something he doesn't know more about than you, it hasn't been discussed yet.

Andy, is Wild Cobra your dad?

DMC
01-26-2022, 09:58 PM
LOL thinking that two significant digits for the made-up number lends it verisimilitude, pencil-nub boy.

Stop worrying about it. White women don’t even enjoy sex, they just want money…oh. Sorry.

Next will you be letting us know about your net worth to the nearest tenth of a cent?

The last woman he bragged about fucking had someone else's kid and he raised it for awhile. That's some swinging dick.

Trill Clinton
01-31-2022, 09:42 AM
Wifey picked up an assortment of cookies from Crumbl this weekend and of course I couldn't eat them without a glass of ice cold 2% milk. The cookies are decent but overpriced tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
01-31-2022, 07:30 PM
Wifey picked up an assortment of cookies from Crumbl this weekend and of course I couldn't eat them without a glass of ice cold 2% milk. The cookies are decent but overpriced tbh.

Does she have big tits? Nice body?