PDA

View Full Version : Thuggin' and Buggin' Herschel Walker

Pages : [1] 2 3

Will Hunting
01-14-2022, 10:48 AM
:lmao I've never seen a campaign so reliant and vague platitudes and devoid of any specifics

This nig nog is functionally illiterate and Republicans think he's a great U.S. Senate candidate because of muh football muh dick

"Build back da trust"

"Dont play da blame game"

hater
01-14-2022, 10:55 AM
He could easily be VP

Based on our current one :lol

hater
01-14-2022, 10:58 AM
:lmao I've never seen a campaign so reliant and vague platitudes and devoid of any specifics

https://twitter.com/mannyfidel/status/1481639949526966278?s=19

:lmao :lol :lmao

:lol

Thanos
01-14-2022, 10:58 AM
You should check out his son :lmao

Trill Clinton
01-14-2022, 10:59 AM
thug? Herschel is a a country coon with CTE. Nothing thuggish about him. Plus his son is the new star of the family. He's the face of the young right wing party.

Imagine having HOF genetics and they go to waste on a lightskin koriwhathttps://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/scust.png

MultiTroll
01-14-2022, 11:00 AM
Did he ever get treated for multiple personality disorder? (no criticizing)

Ya a politician blathering about trust.
We've never heard that before.

Thanos
01-14-2022, 11:03 AM
Imagine having HOF genetics and they go to waste on a lightskin koriwhathttps://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/scust.png
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Trill cold-cocking koriwhat like he’s his ex-boss.

Will Hunting
01-14-2022, 11:32 AM
You should check out his son :lmao
His son blocked me on Twitter :lol

Will Hunting
01-14-2022, 11:44 AM
thug? Herschel is a a country coon with CTE. Nothing thuggish about him. Plus his son is the new star of the family. He's the face of the young right wing party.

He beat his wife and held a gun to her head.

I'd say that's plenty thuggish.

Adam Lambert
01-14-2022, 11:57 AM
It's weird how the "Shut up and play football / act / coach" party is the one who keeps running celebrities for public office.

Trill Clinton
01-14-2022, 12:05 PM

Wow I didn't know that

SnakeBoy
01-14-2022, 12:30 PM
Herschel will do what he's told. A welcome addition to our team.

Will Hunting
01-14-2022, 12:35 PM
Wow I didn't know that
He literally admitted to it in his autobiography too :lmao

hater
01-14-2022, 12:35 PM
Herschel will do what he's told. A welcome addition to our teayoum.

Kanye, candace owens. That black comedian

U guys have pretty good talent in your team :tu

U should make the playoffs at least :tu

Will Hunting
01-14-2022, 12:36 PM
:lol Republicans pedaled that stupid thing about Warnock running over his wife's foot that the police and medical examiners cleared him of any wrongdoing on, then decide they're going to challenge Warnock with a split personality nutcase who admitted to holding a gun to his wife's head.

hater
01-14-2022, 12:37 PM
Oh and that rapper. Kodak or something?

Hes got legit porential. Was even caught having sex at the Tampa Lighting game :lmao

SnakeBoy
01-14-2022, 12:39 PM
:lol Republicans pedaled that stupid thing about Warnock running over his wife's foot that the police and medical examiners cleared him of any wrongdoing on, then decide they're going to challenge Warnock with a split personality nutcase who admitted to holding a gun to his wife's head.

Herschel owned up to his sins and Jesus forgave him. We do to.

hater
01-14-2022, 12:40 PM
Damn I didnt know Trump recruited that Kodak black by pardoning his jail sentence

Thats a Mitch Kupchak move :lmao

Will Hunting
01-14-2022, 12:42 PM
:lol just imagine what kind of attack ads we'd see from Republicans if Democrats were running an illiterate spear chucking monkey with CTE for US senate

I'd probably support OJ over Walker, Juice is clearly the more competent one of the two. When he wants to kill his wife, he don't miss.

SpursforSix
01-14-2022, 12:45 PM

nah...that's just keepin' it real.

Millennial_Messiah
01-14-2022, 01:01 PM
Warnock isn't better, Will Hunting . Either are adequately representative of the enormous Atlanta hoodrat population. Jon Ossoff is representative of the educated intellectual white liberal Outer Atlanta metro -- Ossoff is kind of who I picture you as, tbh. The old guard of Southern Baptist whites in GA (Perdue/Loeffler) is gone. But don't forget, GA is a purple state, so Walker beating Warnock this November and having the 1-1 split there in the ATL makes perfect sense.

Walker almost certainly will win, but the Dems' best shot (aside from primarying out Warnock, which they won't) is to run a white moderate-ish third party candidate to hope to extract white rural voters away from Walker. So Walker can't reach the 50% threshold and it would go to a runoff in Jan. 2023 with Warnock vs. Walker in which Warnock would theoretically have a better chance in such a runoff than in an otherwise red-wave November.

TimDunkem
01-14-2022, 01:02 PM
Lightskin koriwhat :lmao

Will Hunting
01-14-2022, 01:06 PM
Warnock isn't better, Will Hunting (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17032) . Either are adequately representative of the enormous Atlanta hoodrat population. Jon Ossoff is representative of the educated intellectual white liberal Outer Atlanta metro -- Ossoff is kind of who I picture you as, tbh. The old guard of Southern Baptist whites in GA (Perdue/Loeffler) is gone. But don't forget, GA is a purple state, so Walker beating Warnock this November and having the 1-1 split there in the ATL makes perfect sense.

Walker almost certainly will win, but the Dems' best shot (aside from primarying out Warnock, which they won't) is to run a white moderate-ish third party candidate to hope to extract white rural voters away from Walker. So Walker can't reach the 50% threshold and it would go to a runoff in Jan. 2023 with Warnock vs. Walker in which Warnock would theoretically have a better chance in such a runoff than in an otherwise red-wave November.
Saying Warnock and Walker are the same is just stupid. Herschel Walker is a mentally ill psychopath who's literally illiterate. Gonna be hilarious when he's struggling to fill the 90 second response time during a debate.

Georgia literally gets 0.75% to 1% bluer every year and it has a massive suburb population that isn't going to vote for a wife beating nig nog, even in a red waive year.

Primarying out Warnock with a centrist white hack is also the dumbest idea I've ever heard. It would plummet black turnout (rightfully so) and the centrist cracker wouldn't get any more crossover support than Warnock would. Warnock is a great candidate in basically every respect.

Millennial_Messiah
01-14-2022, 01:24 PM
Saying Warnock and Walker are the same is just stupid. Herschel Walker is a mentally ill psychopath who's literally illiterate. Gonna be hilarious when he's struggling to fill the 90 second response time during a debate.

Georgia literally gets 0.75% to 1% bluer every year and it has a massive suburb population that isn't going to vote for a wife beating nig nog, even in a red waive year.

Primarying out Warnock with a centrist white hack is also the dumbest idea I've ever heard. It would plummet black turnout (rightfully so) and the centrist cracker wouldn't get any more crossover support than Warnock would. Warnock is a great candidate in basically every respect.
Warnock will lose... it will be close, but Warnock will lose. Don't forget that Perdue actually beat Ossoff in November 2020 in a much more blue environment than 2022. The bizarre 50% rule of course gave Ossoff and Schumer new life.

With Trump not on the ballot, GA GOP is given new life. While it's true that it is purple trending bluer, it isn't blue enough yet to go blue in a purple state in a red wave year. It's not say Virginia or Illinois yet. Warnock will lose. Though I think the Dems win that seat back in 2028. Georgia will eventually become Illinois south.

Blake
01-14-2022, 01:33 PM

This nig nog is functionally illiterate and Republicans think he's a great U.S. Senate candidate because of muh football muh dick

"Build back da trust"

"Dont play da blame game"

So he's blaming others for playing da blame game

Will Hunting
01-14-2022, 01:34 PM
Warnock will lose... it will be close, but Warnock will lose. Don't forget that Perdue actually beat Ossoff in November 2020 in a much more blue environment than 2022. The bizarre 50% rule of course gave Ossoff and Schumer new life.
Right, and that was with Perdue as a strong incumbent who even got crossover support from black farmers (not happening with Walker), while Ossoff isn't as strong a candidate as Warncock (just look at the runoff - Ossoff got less votes than Warnock did). If Perdue were running against Warnock you'd definitely have a point, but that's not what's happening. It was also 2 years ago. That's 2 more years of Georgia getting bluer through ATL area population growth. The state gets bluer by the day, and the grassroots groups there are very efficient at getting newcomers to Georgia registered to vote.

Even in waive years, atrocious candidates can lose to strong candidate. Gary Peters won an open seat in Michigan by Obama-sized margins in a red waive year (2014, on the same ballot a GOP governor won re-election) because the GOP candidate against him was a train wreck.

Also that bizarre 50% rule used to be a 45% rule until Perdue's own cousin raised it to 50% as governor, so Perdue has his own family to blame for it.

boutons_deux
01-14-2022, 02:14 PM
Always hilarious when non-whites and non-males think Repugs will do anything for them.

fucking stupid

FrostKing
01-14-2022, 02:20 PM
Always hilarious when non-whites and non-males think Repugs will do anything for them.

fucking stupid
Why so divisive on this Friday afternoon?

daboom1
01-14-2022, 02:58 PM
Why so divisive on this Friday afternoon?

Rough day yesterday :lol DoK has always been a racist pos :tu

Will Hunting
01-14-2022, 03:17 PM
Rough day yesterday :lol DoK has always been a racist pos :tu
As racist as I'm being RN it's nowhere near as racist as Republicans who think thuggin and buggin Herschel Walker is going to win crossover support from black Democrats by campaigning on "muh football muh dick"

koriwhat
01-14-2022, 04:03 PM
Imagine having HOF genetics and they go to waste on a lightskin koriwhat

Shut the fuck up already WHITEY! :tu

spurraider21
01-14-2022, 04:08 PM
trill getting to work early to repeat his Post of the Year title

spurraider21
01-14-2022, 04:09 PM
Right, and that was with Perdue as a strong incumbent who even got crossover support from black farmers (not happening with Walker), while Ossoff isn't as strong a candidate as Warncock (just look at the runoff - Ossoff got less votes than Warnock did). If Perdue were running against Warnock you'd definitely have a point, but that's not what's happening. It was also 2 years ago. That's 2 more years of Georgia getting bluer through ATL area population growth. The state gets bluer by the day, and the grassroots groups there are very efficient at getting newcomers to Georgia registered to vote.

Even in waive years, atrocious candidates can lose to strong candidate. Gary Peters won an open seat in Michigan by Obama-sized margins in a red waive year (2014, on the same ballot a GOP governor won re-election) because the GOP candidate against him was a train wreck.

Also that bizarre 50% rule used to be a 45% rule until Perdue's own cousin raised it to 50% as governor, so Perdue has his own family to blame for it.
Ossoff definitely was a much weaker candidate than Warnock. good thing he won the full term and gets to sit comfy for 6 years. warnock always had a better chance to hold his seat

benefactor
01-14-2022, 05:38 PM

:lol:lol

DMC
01-14-2022, 09:56 PM
If he was running for the left there'd be a statue built to him already and half the posters here would have contributed to his campaign :lol

Ef-man
01-14-2022, 10:23 PM
If he was running for the left there'd be a statue built to him already and half the posters here would have contributed to his campaign :lol

Not likely but I would consider contributing to a literacy group to help you with punctuation and grammar, idiot.

Adam Lambert
01-15-2022, 09:14 AM
"If the left did this stupid thing the right is doing, they'd do it even more stupider" :lol coping

DMC
01-15-2022, 10:48 AM
Not likely but I would consider contributing to a literacy group to help you with punctuation and grammar, idiot.

Never heard of a literacy group accepting food stamps, trailer boy.

DMC
01-15-2022, 10:49 AM
"If the left did this stupid thing the right is doing, they'd do it even more stupider" :lol coping

:lol the left elects a Palestinian and expects them to not right away go into antisemitism.

pgardn
01-15-2022, 11:05 AM
:lol the left elects a Palestinian and expects them to not right away go into antisemitism.

Oh yeah.
Getting crossover votes from the right.

Not gonna work.

pgardn
01-15-2022, 11:13 AM
:lol the left elects a Palestinian and expects them not to immediately espouse ...

for the campaign suggested by an earlier post

DMC
01-15-2022, 12:12 PM
:lol the left elects a Palestinian and expects them not to immediately espouse ...

for the campaign suggested by an earlier post

Glad you agree. Why would you expect a Palestinian to not be an anti-Semite?

Ef-man
01-15-2022, 12:19 PM
Never heard of a literacy group accepting food stamps, trailer boy.

Did I hurt your feelings by pointing out your fuck-ups? :lol

Not my fault you are a poorly educated idiot. :tu

Will Hunting
01-15-2022, 12:28 PM
Ossoff definitely was a much weaker candidate than Warnock. good thing he won the full term and gets to sit comfy for 6 years. warnock always had a better chance to hold his seat
and chances are by 2026, GA will be blue enough for Ossoff to comfortable win re-election.

Normally when states flip from red to blue we initially need to suffer through centrist pieces of shit like Sinema and Mark Warner, Georgia flipping so quickly so that we went from two hard line GOP senators to two left wing partisan hacks was a miracle.

rmt
01-15-2022, 12:35 PM
https://twitter.com/mannyfidel/status/1481639949526966278?s=19

:lmao :lol :lmao

That answer - smh.

God really help us if Bumbling Biden keels over.

DMC
01-15-2022, 12:39 PM

You didn't actually point anything out.

Do you mean "It's not my fault you are a poorly educated idiot."?

koriwhat
01-15-2022, 12:46 PM

You've resorted to become a grammar nazi because you're a weak fucking troll... Lmao you fucking pussy!

ChumpDumper
01-15-2022, 12:47 PM
:lol ST Trumptards doing everything they can to avoid talking about Herschel Walker in the Herschel Walker thread.

koriwhat
01-15-2022, 12:48 PM

He's a fucking pussy here and irl so it's no wonder he has now resorted to pointing out grammar like all the pussies online instead of debating your points.

DMC
01-15-2022, 12:51 PM
He's a fucking pussy here and irl so it's no wonder he has now resorted to pointing out grammar like all the pussies online instead of debating your points.

He's someone who I triggered into joining the growing list of weak males following me around commenting on everything I say, in an attempt to "chump dump" me :lol

Ef-man
01-15-2022, 12:53 PM

Resorting to "nuh uh, I am not an ignorant idiot." :lol

I will not spend time teaching you grammar, remain an ignorant idiot. :tu

DMC
01-15-2022, 12:55 PM

Hang in there, I'm pulling for you to come out of this thing in one piece.

koriwhat
01-15-2022, 12:57 PM
He's someone who I triggered into joining the growing list of weak males following me around commenting on everything I say, in an attempt to "chump dump" me :lol

It's funny watching them all gravitate towards you after they got Kori to give Spurt his pink slip.

I bet they wish they never ran Spurt off tbh.

They're weak men parading as trolls online because their lives aren't as exciting as they'd like us all to believe and they're also safe from those they talk shit to here so it's a win win for them pussies. At the end of the day, irl, they know they're all pathetic losers.

koriwhat
01-15-2022, 12:59 PM

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/85/8533f02516e81e312c574896797050cbdb0c5a23baea4ee4a8 d983ccc0433cb5.jpg

Blake
01-15-2022, 01:10 PM

Your shrinking list of posters high fiving you is now down to a drugged up skin inker.

Adam Lambert
01-15-2022, 01:11 PM

You're comparing your Senate candidate whose only qualification is that he won a Heisman 40 years ago to a House representative with a law degree and a dozen years of public service because you don't like her opinions on Israel. And no statue that I'm aware of. It's a stretch of a deflection even for you.

The Democrats have plenty of problems but as of right now running unqualified and borderline retarded celebrities, football coaches and viral memes for public office, even the Presidency itself, isn't one of them. That's you.

koriwhat
01-15-2022, 03:27 PM
You're comparing your Senate candidate whose only qualification is that he won a Heisman 40 years ago to a House representative with a law degree and a dozen years of public service because you don't like her opinions on Israel. And no statue that I'm aware of. It's a stretch of a deflection even for you.

The Democrats have plenty of problems but as of right now running unqualified and borderline retarded celebrities, football coaches and viral memes for public office, even the Presidency itself, isn't one of them. That's you.

You probably look just like that twink in your AV. :lmao

DMC
01-15-2022, 05:08 PM
Your shrinking list of posters high fiving you is now down to a drugged up skin inker.

And your wife is still getting other-man dick.

DMC
01-15-2022, 05:15 PM

Cool story

Did you expect her to not be anti-Joooo?

koriwhat
01-15-2022, 05:17 PM

It's hilarious how these dweebs claim I'm "drugged-out" just because I don't tow the line like their bitchasses do. I am far from "drugged-out" and they know this but continue to propagate their fantasies because they're children who love to play make believe.

At the end of the day I'd rather be "drugged-out" than to be a bitch like BlaKKKe who sat by while his ex-wife fucked better men than himself in their marriage. He continues to act like he's worth a damn here on ST but he's not even worth a damn irl and that's a FACT!

Thanos
01-15-2022, 06:12 PM
It's hilarious how these dweebs claim I'm "drugged-out" just because I don't tow the line like their bitchasses do. I am far from "drugged-out" and they know this but continue to propagate their fantasies because they're children who love to play make believe.

At the end of the day I'd rather be "drugged-out" than to be a bitch like BlaKKKe who sat by while his ex-wife fucked better men than himself in their marriage. He continues to act like he's worth a damn here on ST but he's not even worth a damn irl and that's a FACT!
You are literally so stupid that you walked into a trap set by your ex-boss, who then proceeded to beat you mercilessly while you sat curled up in a ball. And then you didn’t report him to the police or take any legal action against him whatsoever, which you are also proud of :lmao

You are the dumbest, weakest, most beta “man” on this site by a wide, wide margin.

Blake
01-15-2022, 06:14 PM

Incoming high five from Tats

Will Hunting
01-15-2022, 06:15 PM
Conservatives ITT avoiding the topic of the spear chucking monkey who almost murdered his wife being a US senate candidate for their party :lol

Blake
01-15-2022, 06:17 PM

Lol "sat by".

Explain what you would do if you ever were to get a woman to marry you and then find out she cheated on you.

koriwhat
01-15-2022, 06:20 PM
You are literally so stupid that you walked into a trap set by your ex-boss, who then proceeded to beat you mercilessly while you sat curled up in a ball. And then you didn’t report him to the police or take any legal action against him whatsoever, which you are also proud of :lmao

You are the dumbest, weakest, most beta “man” on this site by a wide, wide margin.

Were you there in person? How much info do you have besides what I said here? :lmao

STFU you big pussy! You would've got the police involved merely because you are a fucking pussy bro. :tu

koriwhat
01-15-2022, 06:21 PM
Hey Thanos, I hear BlaKKKe needs him a new lady and you're ripe for the pickings...

Thanos
01-15-2022, 06:24 PM
Were you there in person? How much info do you have besides what I said here? :lmao

You keep acting like my story is wrong, but won’t correct it :lmao

Either tell the whole story or accept that you got cucked by your ex-boss, and you’re so scared of him that you won’t go the police either :lmao

DMC
01-15-2022, 06:46 PM
"cucked' good again :lol

Adam Lambert
01-15-2022, 06:46 PM
Cool story

I expect you to continue to deflect as your argument spirals but at least you have Joey here to stick up for you.

DMC
01-15-2022, 06:48 PM
https://c.tenor.com/YPW3PuCfNgYAAAAC/dog-reject.gif

Will Hunting
01-15-2022, 06:50 PM
Cool story

I want more politicians who are anti-merchant.

DMC
01-15-2022, 06:56 PM
I want more politicians who are anti-merchant.

Still not answering the question.

koriwhat
01-15-2022, 07:03 PM
You keep acting like my story is wrong, but won’t correct it :lmao

Either tell the whole story or accept that you got cucked by your ex-boss, and you’re so scared of him that you won’t go the police either :lmao

I told it in black & white right here on ST and it's not "your story" but instead your hyperbole. You're a fucking retard and you demanding anything out of me proves just that. Fuck you and the other weak males here Thanos. Come get you some or keep talking shit behind your computer bro. :tu

koriwhat
01-15-2022, 07:04 PM
I expect you to continue to deflect as your argument spirals but at least you have Joey here to stick up for you.

Because I call you a twink now I am sticking up for others? Fuck out of here you stupid twink!

Adam Lambert
01-15-2022, 07:08 PM

Ironic coming from the guy trying talk about Rashida Tlaib in a thread about Hershell Walker.

Maybe you prefer to discuss Tommy Tubervulle? Dr. Oz?

Adam Lambert
01-15-2022, 07:09 PM
at least you have Joey here to stick up for you.

:lol called it

Ef-man
01-15-2022, 07:16 PM
:lol you're constantly posting in his threads. Especially right after he sends out the tat signal

he didnt even need the tat signal today

within 2 minutes of my post he was defending him :lmao

So now we know who inherited the tat signal.

Explains the heavy handed use of it. :lol

DMC
01-15-2022, 07:45 PM
Because I call you a twink now I am sticking up for others? Fuck out of here you stupid twink!

Funny he says that as he's got like 6 lefties backing him up but still cannot answer the fookin' question, did they not expect their Palestinian elected official to be anti-Semite?

ChumpDumper
01-15-2022, 07:48 PM
:lol the Unambiguously Gay Duo still battling to stay off topic

DMC
01-15-2022, 07:49 PM
Ironic coming from the guy trying talk about Rashida Tlaib in a thread about Hershell Walker.

Maybe you prefer to discuss Tommy Tubervulle? Dr. Oz?

I certainly didn't defend him with "so what he hates Jews?" or "spearchucker" which you seem cool with as long as it comes from the left.

Still you've not answered the question. Are you even surprised that your Mooooslims hate joooos?

You certainly have a finely calibrated and highly selective sense of outrage :lol

DMC
01-15-2022, 07:50 PM
So now we know who inherited the tat signal.

Explains the heavy handed use of it. :lol

You've taken Blake's place as Chumpy's +1, going so far as to lobby for it with gushing faggotry :lol

DMC
01-15-2022, 07:52 PM
:lol called it

As if I need any support, you're an easy clean. I cleaned your clock pristine when I dragged you out of the bushes and made you fess up. You've been salty af since :lol

Ef-man
01-15-2022, 07:56 PM
:lol the Unambiguously Gay Duo still battling to stay off topic

Looking at their posts, it is easy to see that they will not quit each other. :lol

DMC
01-15-2022, 07:58 PM
You've taken Blake's place as Chumpy's +1, going so far as to lobby for it with gushing faggotry :lol

Looking at their posts, it is easy to see that they will not quit each other. :lol

On cue :lol

Ef-man
01-15-2022, 08:09 PM
Nuh uh, you do not understand me. I am not into faggotry, I just fantasize about it in every post. :lol

fify

Thanos
01-15-2022, 08:13 PM
DMC tonight:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BestFoolhardyGerbil-size_restricted.gif

poor fella :lol

Blake
01-15-2022, 08:29 PM
"cucked' good again :lol

It's all you talk about here

DMC
01-15-2022, 08:30 PM
DMC tonight:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BestFoolhardyGerbil-size_restricted.gif

poor fella :lol

What' with you making sexual innuendos with kids?

pgardn
01-15-2022, 08:31 PM
Glad you agree. Why would you expect a Palestinian to not be an anti-Semite?

This was meant for the poster who wanted grammar corrections.
Yours was the first "sentence", mine was the second.

Look at the third comment.

DMC
01-15-2022, 08:31 PM
It's all you talk about here

Every time you bow up you're going to be reminded of that stain on your mattress that you should have had DNA tested.

DMC
01-15-2022, 08:34 PM
This was meant for the poster who wanted grammar corrections.
Yours was the first "sentence", mine was the second.

Look at the third comment.

O'Rly?

Holy shit you're dense.

DMC
01-15-2022, 08:35 PM
fify

Wow the editing of the quote right above yours trick. No one here ever though of that. LOL cats is the next level. Good luck on it (there's walkthroughs on YT FYI)

Blake
01-15-2022, 08:39 PM
Every time you bow up you're going to be reminded of that stain on your mattress that you should have had DNA tested.

:lol you still don't get it. Every time you play that card everyone knows you're in desperation mode.

pgardn
01-15-2022, 08:40 PM
O'Rly?

Holy shit you're dense.

Yeah so dense you correct people using my background information.
Be careful MENSA man.
And, your sentence sucked.
Go write sentences on the board Mrs. Crutchfield.

Ef-man
01-15-2022, 08:41 PM
Wow the editing of the quote right above yours trick. No one here ever though of that. LOL cats is the next level. Good luck on it (there's walkthroughs on YT FYI)

"Thought." The word is thought not though.

Go sulk some more, idiot! :lol

DMC
01-15-2022, 08:45 PM

https://i.imgur.com/8zxqYIz.jpg

pgardn
01-15-2022, 08:45 PM

Mrs. Crutchfield taking it up the ass by her students.
DMC. When you pick on stupid shit, cover that ass.
Hypocrite...

DMC
01-15-2022, 08:46 PM
Yeah so dense you correct people using my background information.
Be careful MENSA man.
And, your sentence sucked.
Go write sentences on the board Mrs. Crutchfield.

Your background information. Right.... lol

pgardn
01-15-2022, 08:47 PM
Your background information. Right.... lol

Yes indeed.
You corrected Random Guy with my information.
I told you to stop using my info.

And you know you did old fart.

DMC
01-15-2022, 08:48 PM
:lol you still don't get it. Every time you play that card everyone knows you're in desperation mode.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AnguishedComplicatedBustard-size_restricted.gif

DMC
01-15-2022, 08:49 PM
Yes indeed.
You corrected Random Guy with my information.
I told you to stop using my info.

And you know you did old fart.

Take us back, ghost of derpy past, to the moment this occurred.

pgardn
01-15-2022, 08:58 PM
Take us back, ghost of derpy past, to the moment this occurred.

Random was discussing the corona viruses using DNA as the genetic material.
The genetic material of these viruses is RNA.
I commented on this and YOU used it. Using my reference.

You can stop doing that.
Read the material yourself.
Im tired of teaching you.

Blake
01-15-2022, 09:00 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AnguishedComplicatedBustard-size_restricted.gif

https://i.gifer.com/origin/33/33a9039393b526fd4712b78f8f4ca1cf_w200.gif

Ef-man
01-15-2022, 09:01 PM
https://i.imgur.com/8zxqYIz.jpg

How old were you when they took this picture of you?

They say that the last 400 pounds of baby fat are the hardest to lose. :tu

Thanos
01-15-2022, 09:02 PM
What' with you making sexual innuendos with kids?
What sort of sexual innuendo are you seeing here, sicko?

DMC
01-15-2022, 09:10 PM
Random was discussing the corona viruses using DNA as the genetic material.
The genetic material of these viruses is RNA.
I commented on this and YOU used it. Using my reference.

You can stop doing that.
Read the material yourself.
Im tired of teaching you.

Quote or it didn't happen.

My guess is you posted a link that's a common source and you're now claiming it's your background, just like you claimed to be the creator of the ELISA assay because you ran an incubator/shaker and pipetted some liquid into a plate for a professor.

DMC
01-15-2022, 09:10 PM
What sort of sexual innuendo are you seeing here, sicko?

Who said it was here?

DMC
01-15-2022, 09:12 PM
How old were you when they took this picture of you?

They say that the last 400 pounds of baby fat are the hardest to lose. :tu

You'd know, extremely fat man.

pgardn
01-15-2022, 09:16 PM
Quote or it didn't happen.

My guess is you posted a link that's a common source and you're now claiming it's your background, just like you claimed to be the creator of the ELISA assay because you ran an incubator/shaker and pipetted some liquid into a plate for a professor.

You and your putrid defensive mechanisms.

You used right after I did you fkn moron. Im not going through 1469 pages like you would.
You and I both know what has happened. Thats good enough.
You keep playing to the board. I will bat you around in a more personal manner.
Did you know that pressure affects the state matter is in? And you thought STP was oil... sure vacuum man!

DMC
01-15-2022, 09:18 PM
You and your putrid defensive mechanisms.

You used in right after I did you fkn moron. Im not going through 1469 pages like you would.
You and I both know what has happened. Thats good enough.
You keep playing to the board. I will bat you around.
Did you know that pressure affects the state matter is in? Any you thought STP was oil... sure vacuum man.

So it didn't happen or you're embellishing your role, like always and you don't want to rehash it.

DMC
01-15-2022, 09:20 PM
*cue door chime*

pgardn
01-15-2022, 09:21 PM
So it didn't happen or you're embellishing your role, like always and you don't want to rehash it.

You know it happened.
Thats good enough for me.
As time moves further along you will protest this again just like your other screwups.
You never were concerned the numerous times I called you on it when it was just a few pages away.

You are a liar. And you and I both know it. Thats what actually matters.
No one else gives a shit. So play to the board puppet freak.

Thanos
01-15-2022, 09:36 PM
Who said it was here?
What sort of nonsensical question is that? Stop embarrassing yourself.

DMC
01-15-2022, 10:26 PM
What sort of nonsensical question is that? Stop embarrassing yourself.

He says behind yet another mask :lol

DMC
01-15-2022, 10:27 PM
You know it happened.
As time moves further along you will protest this again just like your other screwups.
You never were concerned the numerous times I called you on it when it was just a few pages away.

:lol chimes in uninvited
:lol claims to not give a shit

pgardn
01-15-2022, 10:58 PM
You know it happened.

:lol chimes in uninvited
:lol claims to not give a shit

Again attempting to distort what was written.

You don't get the privilege of inviting posters.
Ankle biter gets ankle bit hard and bemoans his board invitation rules... sad old fart.

Thanos
01-15-2022, 11:21 PM
Tonight has to be an all-time low for DMC :lol

DarrinS
01-15-2022, 11:27 PM
Progressives should be proud of this thread

ChumpDumper
01-15-2022, 11:31 PM
Progressives should be proud of this threadIndeed, not one of you Trumptards has even attempted to discuss the topic.:tu

DMC
01-15-2022, 11:32 PM
Tonight has to be an all-time low for DMC :lol

You'll know when that happens, I'll be hidden behind yet another alt, like you are. :lol

DMC
01-15-2022, 11:35 PM
Again attempting to distort what was written.

You don't get the privilege of inviting posters.
Ankle biter gets ankle bit hard and bemoans his board invitation rules... sad old fart.

Still waiting for you to back up your claim. chop chop

DMC
01-15-2022, 11:41 PM
It's weird how the "Shut up and play football / act / coach" party is the one who keeps running celebrities for public office.

https://i.imgur.com/FxihuZb.jpg

koriwhat
01-16-2022, 12:08 AM

You're that little pussy who tags along with other pussies but you all are still just pussies and nothing more. :lol

koriwhat
01-16-2022, 12:14 AM
Mrs. Crutchfield taking it up the ass by her students.
DMC. When you pick on stupid shit, cover that ass.
Hypocrite...

You've turned into such a dick over the past year and that's exactly what I thought you'd do tbh. :tu

Ef-man
01-16-2022, 12:15 AM
You're that little pussy who tags along with other pussies but you all are still just pussies and nothing more. :lol

Hey, I am not the one who responds to the tat signal so do not blame me for that issue.

I am just grateful you are not wishing death upon me like some crazed Ayatollah.

koriwhat
01-16-2022, 12:19 AM
Hey, I am not the one who responds to the tat signal so do not blame me for that issue.

I am just grateful you are not wishing death upon me like some crazed Ayatollah.

Nah you got it all wrong... I truly do wish most of those just like you here would do us all a favor and perish already. We need to rid the gene pool of pussies like yourself Ef.

"Ha ha tatsignal... I'm so clever... Haha all my efriends on ST love me..." PUSSY!

Ef-man
01-16-2022, 12:29 AM
Nah you got it all wrong... I truly do wish most of those just like you here would do us all a favor and perish already. We need to rid the gene pool of pussies like yourself Ef.

"Ha ha tatsignal... I'm so clever... Haha all my efriends on ST love me..." PUSSY!

Well, remember it started off as the “bat signal” derp would use to call chris and friends when he needed help.

When you were only one left responding, it naturally became the tat signal.

Sorry to hear that you wish death on so many folks on this forum but hey, I assume it is just part of your online persona and it makes me laugh - nothing personal.

koriwhat
01-16-2022, 12:43 AM
Well, remember it started off as the “bat signal” derp would use to call chris and friends when he needed help.

When you were only one left responding, it naturally became the tat signal.

Sorry to hear that you wish death on so many folks on this forum but hey, I assume it is just part of your online persona and it makes me laugh - nothing personal.

Nah, I mean it when I say I'd rather you and the other pussies perish. There's no online persona for me you dumbass troll.

As well, you ask me to remember something so stupid I never paid attention to it in the first place unlike you pussies. "tatsignal... hahaha bat signal..."

Ef-man
01-16-2022, 12:50 AM
Nah, I mean it when I say I'd rather you and the other pussies perish. There's no online persona for me you dumbass troll.

As well, you ask me to remember something so stupid I never paid attention to it in the first place unlike you pussies. "tatsignal... hahaha bat signal..."

So you keep it real and this is the “I wish death upon you” persona that greets your customers?

koriwhat
01-16-2022, 01:32 AM
So you keep it real and this is the “I wish death upon you” persona that greets your customers?

My customers aren't pussies like you and others here. You're stupid af!

Blake
01-16-2022, 10:40 AM

Kori's jihad

pgardn
01-16-2022, 11:40 AM
You've turned into such a dick over the past year and that's exactly what I thought you'd do tbh. :tu

Turned into?
Past year...

This board and people like you require a good slap. (very obnoxious statement that begs for a response)
Then when the slap comes, you cant handle it.
Stay in your lane, you have no clue about the history of this poster that defends you.
You dont know what the basics of any of these discussions are.
If you did, and you were honest, you would understand.

I dont give a fk if people defend me or not. I am posting to a poster directly, and you have not a clue as to what is going on. You need a team DMC, fine.
Thats what you require. I dont. The honesty on this board is sadly missing.

koriwhat
01-16-2022, 01:31 PM
Turned into?
Past year...

This board and people like you require a good slap. (very obnoxious statement that begs for a response)
Then when the slap comes, you cant handle it.
Stay in your lane, you have no clue about the history of this poster that defends you.
You dont know what the basics of any of these discussions are.
If you did, and you were honest, you would understand.

I dont give a fk if people defend me or not. I am posting to a poster directly, and you have not a clue as to what is going on. You need a team DMC, fine.
Thats what you require. I dont. The honesty on this board is sadly missing.

LOL whatever bro... Has nothing to do with your beef with DMC but the smugness coming from you the past year.

Will Hunting
01-16-2022, 02:48 PM
Still not answering the question.
Didn't really take the time to decide whether Tlaib would be anti-Semitic or not.

DMC
01-16-2022, 03:28 PM
Didn't really take the time to decide whether Tlaib would be anti-Semitic or not.

But does it surprise you that she is?

DMC
01-16-2022, 03:29 PM
LOL whatever bro... Has nothing to do with your beef with DMC but the smugness coming from you the past year.

He's struggling to regain composure after I forced him to admit he didn't really do much with the ELISA assay. Something tells me he's used that as a talking point on more than one non-ST board occasion. Since then he's incessantly throwing generic physics and chemistry questions at me. :lol

ChumpDumper
01-16-2022, 03:29 PM
:lol still trying to make this an Arab woman thread two days in

Will Hunting
01-16-2022, 05:20 PM
But does it surprise you that she is?
I don't really care.

Do you have anything to offer about Herschel Walker, the topic of this thread?

baseline bum
01-16-2022, 05:49 PM

LOL anger issues joey who wishes death on everyone calling anyone a dick

DMC
01-16-2022, 07:48 PM
I don't really care.

Do you have anything to offer about Herschel Walker, the topic of this thread?
What qualifications are needed to run for office? So he's borderline illiterate, so what? Who cares if his son looks like Steph Curry and John Legend had a kid? If he gets elected because people want him in office, that's how democracy works.

DMC
01-16-2022, 07:50 PM
Herschel owned up to his sins and Jesus forgave him. We do to.

Crucify Walker, lift up Floyd (who did as bad or worse).

pgardn
01-16-2022, 08:19 PM
He's struggling to regain composure after I forced him to admit he didn't really do much with the ELISA assay. Something tells me he's used that as a talking point on more than one non-ST board occasion. Since then he's incessantly throwing generic physics and chemistry questions at me. :lol

Its so easy to keep you lying.
"If you cant produce the evidence, it did not happen"

Like this is a court of law?
You and I both know it happened.
Thats all that matters to me.
WE, me and you, know you did this.

Just because you anointed yourself as something you were not, and then got shot down numerous times by a younger person that just knows a subject better than you do, you feel compelled to lie to yourself. You do your thing. And I can make sure you can lie to yourself. We have been over this so many times, but you like to freshen your old shit up.

pgardn
01-16-2022, 08:26 PM

Just post it to me to BEGIN with.
You dont need to hide behind an old fat fk with an inferiority complex.
You know your job better than I do, I know my job and subject material better than he does.
Its not surprising if we live it.

pgardn
01-16-2022, 08:30 PM

What political office did Floyd run for?
Neither deserve to be leaders.

Adam Lambert
01-16-2022, 08:39 PM
What qualifications are needed to run for office? So he's borderline illiterate, so what? Who cares if his son looks like Steph Curry and John Legend had a kid? If he gets elected because people want him in office, that's how democracy works.

https://thehill-com.cdn.ampproject.org/ii/w820/s/thehill.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_full/public/blogs/idiocracy.jpg

Adam Lambert
01-16-2022, 08:40 PM

The Analogy Police comparing outrage for a victim of police brutality to electing someone as a US Senator. :lol

DMC
01-16-2022, 09:43 PM
What political office did Floyd run for?
Neither deserve to be leaders.

https://dynaimage.cdn.cnn.com/cnn/c_fill,g_auto,w_1200,h_675,ar_16:9/https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets %2F200603224020-george-floyd-memorial-mural.jpg

Now being good or bad only applies to whether or not you're running for office. :tu

Nice to know how far off your calibration is.

DMC
01-16-2022, 09:43 PM
The Analogy Police comparing outrage for a victim of police brutality to electing someone as a US Senator. :lol

I didn't say they were just alike.

DMC
01-16-2022, 09:46 PM
Its so easy to keep you lying.
"If you cant produce the evidence, it did not happen"

Like this is a court of law?
You and I both know it happened.
Thats all that matters to me.
WE, me and you, know you did this.

Just because you anointed yourself as something you were not, and then got shot down numerous times by a younger person that just knows a subject better than you do, you feel compelled to lie to yourself. You do your thing. And I can make sure you can lie to yourself. We have been over this so many times, but you like to freshen your old shit up.
You're such an idiot :lmao

You're referring to me quoting your long ass lecture and saying "Thanks Cliff Clavin", since you thought I was actually thanking you for something you dense fuck.

koriwhat
01-17-2022, 12:36 AM
LOL anger issues joey who wishes death on everyone calling anyone a dick

Fuck out of here you old PUSSY!

Will Hunting
01-17-2022, 11:03 AM
This is an incoherent strawman.

My point is that the GOP wants to nominate a spear chucking monkey who can't read. If you think that's totally fine and that US senators don't need to be able to read, just say so!

DMC
01-17-2022, 11:42 AM
This is an incoherent strawman.

My point is that the GOP wants to nominate a spear chucking monkey who can't read. If you think that's totally fine and that US senators don't need to be able to read, just say so!

Both sides want to nominate names they think can win. I showed the long list of idiot celebrities that ran for office as a dem, including Clay Aiken and a fucking pornstar. And like I said, if he was a democrat like that gap toothed fat bitch in Atlanta, the left would have already bragged here about contributing. Just like you using those racist slurs - if someone on the right said it, they'd be rightfully branded a white supremist and bigot here. Somehow being on the left gives you a get out of jail free card.

Noted that Ef-man and Blake support racist slurs.

Will Hunting
01-17-2022, 11:45 AM
Both sides want to nominate names they think can win. I showed the long list of idiot celebrities that ran for office as a dem, including Clay Aiken and a fucking pornstar. And like I said, if he was a democrat like that gap toothed fat bitch in Atlanta, the left would have already bragged here about contributing.

Noted that Ef-man and Blake support racist slurs.
Clay Aiken is a trash candidate for the record. Who's the porn star you're talking about? That stripper in Philly or someone else?

If he was a Democrat I'd talk shit about him the same way I talk shit about all the borderline illiterate black Democrats like Jim Clyburn and David Scott.

DMC
01-17-2022, 11:52 AM
Clay Aiken is a trash candidate for the record. Who's the porn star you're talking about? That stripper in Philly or someone else?

If he was a Democrat I'd talk shit about him the same way I talk shit about all the borderline illiterate black Democrats like Jim Clyburn and David Scott.

The bitch from 2020 who wanted to team up with Coolio.

You might talk shit about him, but this isn't just about you. It's about the two parties and how they look at electability over ability to run an office. It basically indicates that the face in office isn't actually running anything. They know this and that they'd have more strings to that office if they got that clown in. You know damn well there'd be a "breath of fresh air" type thread here with comments on how he's an up and comer.

Joseph Kony
01-17-2022, 12:01 PM
Good to see nothing changes here :lol DMC attempting to have some nonsensical debate unrelated to the topic while calf tats screeches like a gimp autist desperate for attention

DMC
01-17-2022, 12:20 PM
Good to see nothing changes here :lol DMC attempting to have some nonsensical debate unrelated to the topic while calf tats screeches like a gimp autist desperate for attention

And you running around holding up scorecards, simping and narrating from the sidelines.

Joseph Kony
01-17-2022, 12:24 PM
That's telling me! Sick burn fat hands

Adam Lambert
01-17-2022, 12:38 PM
Both sides want to nominate names they think can win. I showed the long list of idiot celebrities that ran for office as a dem, including Clay Aiken and a fucking pornstar.

Clay Aiken was a candidate for House who barely beat a dead guy in his primary. :lol

The porn star ran herself, she wasn't pushed by the Democrats the way Republicans are pushing Hershel Walker. He's going to be your nominee for one of 50 US Senate seats. And he's going to get close to half the vote.

The only comparable example is Al Franken, who I thought was an embarrassing choice but nothing compared to Walker.

And like I said, if he was a democrat like that gap toothed fat bitch in Atlanta, the left would have already bragged here about contributing.

You keep saying this but so far the reality is that Democrats aren't running people like Hershel Walker for Senate, so you really have no idea and you're just wishcasting. How exactly is he in any way comparable to Stacey Abrams, other than being black?

Adam Lambert
01-17-2022, 12:42 PM
And I also don't recall anyone here bragging about contributing to the Aiken campaign or talking about building a statue of him.

Winehole23
01-17-2022, 12:50 PM
And I also don't recall anyone here bragging about contributing to the Aiken campaign or talking about building a statue of him.DMC loves to fantasize about the dumb things "the left" would do if they did things as dumb as his side, even tries to use the fantasy as a club to bash other posters.

his puny, resentful smouldering seldom fails to amuse.

ChumpDumper
01-17-2022, 12:52 PM
:lol DMC still can't bring himself to talk about Walker.

And he uses sexist slurs for a black woman.

DMC
01-17-2022, 01:11 PM

Must have been telling you, you slinked back into your 3rd grade retorts. Stay on the sideline, LIP.

DMC
01-17-2022, 01:12 PM
DMC loves to fantasize about the dumb things "the left" would do if they did things as dumb as his side, even tries to use the fantasy as a club to bash other posters.

his puny, resentful smouldering seldom fails to amuse.

Says Mr 6 years of high school science :lol

DMC
01-17-2022, 01:13 PM
And I also don't recall anyone here bragging about contributing to the Aiken campaign or talking about building a statue of him.

You said the right loves to put celebrities into office. I showed you your own spots and you recoiled.

Chucho
01-17-2022, 01:17 PM
Rename the forum please. 5 Lifers Fighting with the same 2 Lifers. Adequate.

DMC
01-17-2022, 01:34 PM
Clay Aiken was a candidate for House who barely beat a dead guy in his primary. :lol

Worthless celebrity dem, your side.

The porn star ran herself, she wasn't pushed by the Democrats the way Republicans are pushing Hershel Walker. He's going to be your nominee for one of 50 US Senate seats. And he's going to get close to half the vote.

Celebrity dem, your side.

The only comparable example is Al Franken, who I thought was an embarrassing choice but nothing compared to Walker.

Jerry Springer, George Takei, Melissa Gilbert.. :lol

All your side. None with any qualifications for office other than being celebrities.

You keep saying this but so far the reality is that Democrats aren't running people like Hershel Walker for Senate, so you really have no idea and you're just wishcasting. How exactly is he in any way comparable to Stacey Abrams, other than being black?

I didn't say they were alike. I said she was a democrat. Remember the rules.

One thing these people have that other, more qualified candidates spend millions on and still fail to achieve is popularity. There's something to be said about a name. Ask Clay Aiken.

ChumpDumper
01-17-2022, 01:40 PM
:lol "the rules"

Adam Lambert
01-17-2022, 01:49 PM
You said the right loves to put celebrities into office. I showed you your own spots and you recoiled.

You mean the Wikipedia chart of about 20 actor-politicians from the last 100 years? The one that included school board members and people who weren't even the party nominee?

Clever also how you conveniently cropped out the Republican section of that same chart, which is longer. :lmao

The truth hurts. Republicans love to put celebrities into office, despite also being the ones most likely to say celebrities should stay out of politics. There's no hypocrisy in Democrats running celebrities, and yet they're far less likely to do so.

Since 2000, off the top of my head:

Donald Trump (President), Tommy Tuberville (US Senator), Arnold Schwartzeneggar (Governor), Dan Patrick (Lietenant Governor), Hershel Walker (US Senate Candidate)

vs.

Al Franken (Senate), Clay Aiken (House candidate)

It's not even close.

Winehole23
01-17-2022, 01:49 PM
Rename the forum please. 5 Lifers Fighting with the same 2 Lifers. Adequate.lol whining about others being online

Adam Lambert
01-17-2022, 01:51 PM
:lol "the rules"

Having a real normal one in this thread :lol

koriwhat
01-17-2022, 01:51 PM
You mean the Wikipedia chart of about 20 actor-politicians from the last 100 years? The one that included school board members and people who weren't even the party nominee?

Clever also how you conveniently cropped out the Republican section of that same chart, which is longer. :lmao

The truth hurts. Republicans love to put celebrities into office, despite also being the ones most likely to say celebrities should stay out of politics. There's no hypocrisy in Democrats running celebrities, and yet they're far less likely to do so.

Donald Trump (President), Tommy Tuberville (US Senator), Arnold Schwartzeneggar (Governor), Dan Patrick (Lietenant Governor), Hershel Walker (US Senate Candidate)

vs.

It's not even close.

"But but there's more on your side!" You pussies are all the same spineless fucks.

DMC
01-17-2022, 01:54 PM

vs.

It's not even close.

My point wasn't to show republicans. Notice how you negated to mention dems in your statement that I was responding to? :lol

Anyone wants another name on their side when congress votes. Your "anyone but Trump" clearly illustrates you aren't nearly as concerned with who gets in office as who gets out of office.

Adam Lambert
01-17-2022, 02:02 PM
My point wasn't to show republicans. Notice how you negated to mention dems in your statement that I was responding to? :lol

I didn't say "in the history of American politics" either. Reasonable people would presume, both from context and a working awareness of current events, that I'm talking about recent time.

"BUT CLAY AIKEN" doesn't negate it.

koriwhat
01-17-2022, 02:09 PM
I didn't say "in the history of American politics" either. Reasonable people would presume, both from context and a working awareness of current events, that I'm talking about recent time.

YOU'RE A SPINELESS PUSSY

DMC
01-17-2022, 02:35 PM

"Anyone but Trump" doesn't sound too picky. Maybe you should have said "Anyone but Trump and celebrities."

ChumpDumper
01-17-2022, 02:36 PM
In a two party system it's pretty exclusive.

Adam Lambert
01-17-2022, 04:15 PM
"Anyone but Trump" doesn't sound too picky. Maybe you should have said "Anyone but Trump and celebrities."

Which unqualified celebrity did the Democrats run against Trump?

To defeat Trump, the Democrats ran an 80-year-old career politician who was a former VP. It's basically the opposite of running Herschel Walker. So I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

koriwhat
01-17-2022, 04:31 PM

To defeat Trump, the Democrats ran an 80-year-old career politician who was a former VP. It's basically the opposite of running Herschel Walker. So I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

And that corpse sure did surround himself with celebs to prop him up. As well, yall ran a documented racist in Biden vs a MSM boogeyman in Trump. :lmao

Chucho
01-17-2022, 04:31 PM
Here comes the centrist. Mister "bOtH sIdEs R bAD" person. :lol :lol

Said the, "pAY AttENTiOn 2 Mee, PLEazE! EmogEE eeMojeEE".

How many farts have you sniffed and no one has given you the pat on the head you have been trying so hard for? You gots as many pink slips as derp. Keep on tryin, blue derp.

Chucho
01-17-2022, 04:49 PM
lol whining about others being online

lol, being one of the same 5 people doing the same thing every day.

Winehole23
01-17-2022, 05:31 PM
lol, being one of the same 5 people doing the same thing every day.getting online to neg other posters for being online is weak sauce.

DMC
01-17-2022, 05:39 PM

That's a side note. You still supported "anyone but Trump". You set the bar at anyone but Trump.

Adam Lambert
01-17-2022, 06:35 PM
That's a side note. You still supported "anyone but Trump". You set the bar at anyone but Trump.

It's not a side note, it's reality. The Democrats' answer to "anyone but Trump" was to nominate a safe centrist politician.

You're inventing a hypothetical strawman to replace actual events.

DMC
01-17-2022, 06:41 PM
It's not a side note, it's reality. The Democrats' answer to "anyone but Trump" was to nominate a safe centrist politician.

You're inventing a hypothetical strawman to replace actual events.

Side notes and reality aren't mutually exclusive :lol

Why would you need an answer to your own claim? You were willing to accept anyone but Trump. You said so yourself.

Blake
01-17-2022, 07:09 PM
getting online to neg other posters for being online is weak sauce.

yOu LiFeRs aRe SaD. IVe oNly gOt 11thOUsanD pOsTs

Blake
01-17-2022, 07:11 PM

Nobody here would support Herschel over Trump

Adam Lambert
01-17-2022, 11:06 PM
Side notes and reality aren't mutually exclusive :lol

Why would you need an answer to your own claim? You were willing to accept anyone but Trump. You said so yourself.

We're full circle back to "If the left hypothetically did what the right actually did, they would have done it more stupider."

Good talk!

ElNono
01-18-2022, 01:33 AM
The day we have an election that pits Herschel vs Trump, I know idiocracy won...

DMC
01-18-2022, 11:25 AM
Nobody here would support Herschel over Trump

That's not what you said. Anybody but Trump.

DMC
01-18-2022, 11:26 AM
We're full circle back to "If the left hypothetically did what the right actually did, they would have done it more stupider."

Good talk!

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.217335441.5959/flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u5.jpg

Blake
01-18-2022, 12:45 PM
That's not what you said. Anybody but Trump.

What a retarded post. Gtfo.

Thanos
01-18-2022, 01:03 PM
DMC’s desperation reeks more than a 55 year old Armenian’s cologne.

DMC
01-18-2022, 01:56 PM
What a retarded post. Gtfo.

It's your offspring. You deal with it.

DMC
01-18-2022, 01:57 PM
DMC’s desperation reeks more than a 55 year old Armenian’s cologne.

You'd know.

Thanos
01-18-2022, 02:51 PM
:lmao

Blake
01-18-2022, 02:59 PM
It's your offspring. You deal with it.

Sure, derp.

DMC
01-18-2022, 05:26 PM
Go back 12 years, the same faggots using the same shticks, only maybe Blake isn't sleeping alone yet.

Blake
01-18-2022, 05:37 PM
Go back 12 years, the same faggots using the same shticks, only maybe Blake isn't sleeping alone yet.

Calls out others for using decade old shtick while using decade old shtick. All in one sentence. bRaVo.

DMC
01-18-2022, 05:38 PM
Calls out others for using decade old shtick while using decade old shtick. All in one sentence. bRaVo.

Your diary is the gift that keeps on giving tbh

Blake
01-18-2022, 06:23 PM

For almost 12 years now!

DMC
01-18-2022, 06:41 PM
For almost 12 years now!

Here's to 12 more :bobo

pgardn
01-18-2022, 06:50 PM

Here's to 12 more :bobo

And He doubles down on his own "faggotry".
All in.

Blake
01-18-2022, 07:39 PM
And He doubles down on his own "faggotry".
All in.

He either doesn't get that he called himself a faggot or doesn't care. Either way, lol.

Thanos
01-18-2022, 09:13 PM
:lol^

DMC
01-19-2022, 11:02 AM
He either doesn't get that he called himself a faggot or doesn't care. Either way, lol.

Laughing at your cuckoldry isn't a shtick. Anytime you post your stench of cuckishness permeates the nostrils. It's not like anyone is pretending.

Blake
01-19-2022, 12:18 PM
Laughing at your cuckoldry isn't a shtick. Anytime you post your stench of cuckishness permeates the nostrils. It's not like anyone is pretending.

Sure, spurtacular

DMC
01-19-2022, 01:37 PM
Sure, spurtacular

You're wrecked, still saying his name months after he's been banished from the island.

Winehole23
01-19-2022, 01:55 PM
Anytime you post your stench of cuckishness permeates the nostrils.you been sniffing that jock for ten years, tbh

Blake
01-19-2022, 02:14 PM
You're wrecked, still saying his name months after he's been banished from the island.

If you say my name in another thread unprompted does that mean you're wrecked too? Or are you just making up these rules as you go, per par

koriwhat
01-19-2022, 02:32 PM
you been sniffing that jock for ten years, tbh

Your shoulder is soaked bro... Tell BlaKKKe to go home already.

DMC
01-19-2022, 03:38 PM
If you say my name in another thread unprompted does that mean you're wrecked too? Or are you just making up these rules as you go, per par

No, my wife wasn't fucking another man.

DMC
01-19-2022, 03:39 PM
you been sniffing that jock for ten years, tbh

almost as long as your high school science class lasted.

koriwhat
01-19-2022, 03:46 PM
almost as long as your high school science class lasted.

LMFAO :lmao :tu

Winehole23
01-19-2022, 04:14 PM
almost as long as your high school science class lasted.Four year course of study. We took two years each of extra math and science in summer school.

spurraider21
01-19-2022, 04:40 PM
yep, including your same shtick of caring deeply about everybody's personal life

DMC
01-19-2022, 04:46 PM
Four year course of study. We took two years each of extra math and science in summer school.

Didn't know summer school lasted a year. Some long ass summers you got there.

Did that help you in college?

DMC
01-19-2022, 04:54 PM
yep, including your same shtick of caring deeply about everybody's personal life
going back as soon as i can, tbh

just here for wife's med school. hoping we can get back home for residency at least

city has a lot more to offer. better weather.

plus have my whole life there. lifelong friends, extended family.

and while its overpriced, we should be fine once wifey is the breadwinner :lol. im doing fine, and we can get by very easily on one income here (really, less than once income since not only is she not earning, but we're covering most of her tuition out of pocket), would very much need that second income to be comfortable in LA

not set in stone yet but looking like psychiatry, with internal as the backup plan. she's doing an internship rotation in psych this spring to get a better sense of it before the application cycle

"Muh diary"

"Stop talking about my personal life"

ChumpDumper
01-19-2022, 04:57 PM
DMC just bookmarked all those quotes.

spurraider21
01-19-2022, 05:05 PM
"Muh diary"

"Stop talking about my personal life"

once again. i'm not complaining about it at all. i talk about my personal life here plenty. i find it amusing how much you care despite constantly telling me how much you don't care

Ef-man
01-19-2022, 05:05 PM

Do not worry, no one will not tell your wife that you were the one out having sex with another man.

Just do not continue posting your male sexual fantasies here, as she will catch on, tbh. :tu

Blake
01-19-2022, 05:15 PM

This is all DMC knows to do when the political forum discussion gets him frustrated and everyone is laughing at how stupid he is. 12 years now.

DMC
01-19-2022, 05:22 PM
https://c.tenor.com/jtI-r6qIhFUAAAAC/dog-scared.gif

Do not worry, no one will not tell your wife that you were the one out having sex with another man.

Just do not continue posting your male sexual fantasies here, as she will catch on, tbh. :tu
Forum retard :lol

This is all DMC knows to do when the political forum discussion gets him frustrated and everyone is laughing at how stupid he is. 12 years now.

Looks like a lot of upset people ITT tbh

ChumpDumper
01-19-2022, 05:26 PM
Looks like DMC is never going to post about Herschel Walker in the Herschel Walker thread.

Will probably post about me next.

Ef-man
01-19-2022, 05:50 PM
Forum retard :lol

Left it horribly ambiguous and messed up as your sexuality. :tu

koriwhat
01-19-2022, 06:24 PM

He's not wrong though EF because you are a fucking retard and a very dramatic Effeminate one too.

Blake
01-19-2022, 06:48 PM
He's not wrong though EF because you are a fucking retard and a very dramatic Effeminate one too.

Do you still have the pony tail?

koriwhat
01-19-2022, 06:51 PM
Really BlaKKKe, kill yourself. :tu

Blake
01-19-2022, 06:52 PM

https://c.tenor.com/nrtIEOKrY0gAAAAd/seinfeld-sex-with-your-wife.gif

Blake
01-19-2022, 06:52 PM
Really BlaKKKe, kill yourself. :tu

Is it a manly pony tail?

koriwhat
01-19-2022, 06:53 PM
You can get a gun legally if you're not a felon bro. I'll even buy you a box of ammo but you'll only need one bullet to end your pathetic existence BlaKKKe. :tu

koriwhat
01-19-2022, 06:54 PM
Do your daughter a favor already and save her the humiliation of having you as her "father".

Blake
01-19-2022, 07:24 PM
Do your daughter a favor already and save her the humiliation of having you as her "father".

If you had a daughter would you show her the proper way to do a bong hit?

DMC
01-19-2022, 08:02 PM

Bashing gender fluid people good now.

DMC
01-19-2022, 08:05 PM
blah blah sex with your wife costanza.gif

I would never have sex with a married woman that wasn't my wife. Maybe it was one of your friends or her coworkers.

Ef-man
01-19-2022, 08:17 PM
Do you still have the pony tail?

Ef-man
01-19-2022, 08:21 PM
You can get a gun legally if you're not a felon bro. I'll even buy you a box of ammo but you'll only need one bullet to end your pathetic existence BlaKKKe. :tu

Oh no. As a habitual mj smoker, you are prohibited from purchasing guns.

Form 4473 of the Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) states that anyone attempting to buy a gun from a licensed seller must truthfully answer a series of Yes/No questions, including:

“11.e. Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?”

Winehole23
01-19-2022, 08:22 PM

Bashing gender fluid people good now.what are your pronouns?

DMC
01-19-2022, 08:26 PM
Oh no. As a habitual mj smoker, you are prohibited from purchasing guns.

Form 4473 of the Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) states that anyone attempting to buy a gun from a licensed seller must truthfully answer a series of Yes/No questions, including:

“11.e. Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?”

:lol "Must truthfully answer" if you're breaking the law.

You really aren't bright. Not bright at all.

DMC
01-19-2022, 08:26 PM
what are your pronouns?

I prefer he, him and his.

So do you but sexually.

Winehole23
01-19-2022, 08:42 PM
I prefer he, him and his.

So do you but sexually.is gay-baiting a turn on for you? I can't think of any poster here who resorts to it more frequently.

Ef-man
01-19-2022, 09:59 PM
:lol "Must truthfully answer" if you're breaking the law.

You really aren't bright. Not bright at all.

Go ahead, lie, risk getting caught by ATF on gun purchase, idiot.

Blake
01-19-2022, 10:07 PM
I would never have sex with a married woman that wasn't my wife. Maybe it was one of your friends or her coworkers.

Lol DMC's made up rules of pwning the internets

RedStripe
01-19-2022, 11:47 PM
Go ahead, lie, risk getting caught by ATF on gun purchase, idiot.

Da ATF no run no background checks dat be da FBI ya dumb bumbaclot :lol

Ef-man
01-20-2022, 12:15 AM
Da ATF no run no background checks dat be da FBI ya dumb bumbaclot :lol

Sure, National Instant Criminal Background Check System staff perform the background check on the buyer but ATF agents would be responsible for conducting investigations of fraudulent statements on ATF Form 4473.

But who wants to hear these details?

DMC
01-20-2022, 12:23 AM
Lol DMC's made up rules of pwning the internets

I'm offering legit suggestions of most likely suspects. The odds of some random person 100 miles away fucking your wife and you just happening to be in an online argument with that person are probably astronomically low. But it would make a good series on Netflix.

DMC
01-20-2022, 12:26 AM
Sure, National Instant Criminal Background Check System staff perform the background check on the buyer but ATF agents would be responsible for conducting investigations of fraudulent statements on ATF Form 4473.

But who wants to hear these details?

Sir it says here you didn't smoke any pot but we have you on video at the Sack O' Suds sharing a joint with Silky who happens to be an informant. You have the right to remain silent - ATF

You should really think about killing yourself, you're pretty worthless. Ol' Timmy missed some it seems, hopefully the next guy won't - Koriwhat

ElNono
01-20-2022, 12:40 AM
Sir it says here you didn't smoke any pot but we have you on video at the Sack O' Suds sharing a joint with Silky who happens to be an informant. You have the right to remain silent - ATF

You should really think about killing yourself, you're pretty worthless. Ol' Timmy missed some it seems, hopefully the next guy won't - Koriwhat

7 bushes

Blake
01-20-2022, 08:24 AM
I'm offering legit suggestions of most likely suspects. The odds of some random person 100 miles away fucking your wife and you just happening to be in an online argument with that person are probably astronomically low. But it would make a good series on Netflix.

That wasn't the gist, but keep making up these rules. You're winning the board!

DMC
01-20-2022, 04:33 PM
That wasn't the gist, but keep making up these rules. You're winning the board!

There were no rules.

It's obviously you wish you were #stillwithher

DMC
01-20-2022, 04:33 PM
7 bushes

seben, seben bushes...