View Full Version : VA new governor Youngkin will kill mask mandate on schools

hater
01-14-2022, 06:57 PM
https://twitter.com/ABC13News/status/1482012196141944834?s=19

Elections have consequences

spurraider21
01-14-2022, 07:02 PM
should do the same with drunk driving tbh

"i believe if drivers feel the best decision for them is to drink or not drink before driving, i want to empower them to make that decision"

Ef-man
01-14-2022, 07:05 PM
In VA, school mask mandates have been lifted before plus boards make mask mandate decisions.

Nothingburger.

koriwhat
01-14-2022, 08:32 PM

"i believe if drivers feel the best decision for them is to drink or not drink before driving, i want to empower them to make that decision"

BS analogy as always

hater
01-14-2022, 09:38 PM

Zero sense made

DMC
01-14-2022, 09:59 PM
SR21 must have lost friends to non mask wearing children

spurraider21
01-14-2022, 10:01 PM
I don’t have anybody close to me who has been raped or murdered and I’m still for those things being illegal

hater
01-14-2022, 11:08 PM
I don’t have anybody close to me who has been raped or murdered and I’m still for those things being illegal

Equating raping to not wearing a mask

Todays Falsuchians :lol

DMC
01-15-2022, 12:47 PM

Because it's totally the same thing. This is why so many on your side get ignored - the hyperbole is off the charts and it indicates the weakness of your position. Surely you can formulate a more sensible response than equating not wearing a mask to drunk driving and rape/murder. Maybe find someone who's love one was raped and murdered or killed by a drunk driver and say "I feel you, a kid today wasn't wearing a mask".

spurraider21
01-15-2022, 03:03 PM
Your inability to deal with analogies isn’t my problem.

The entire point of an analogy is to take two unlike thing and show that there can be similar components to them. It’s not the same as equating those things

ChumpDumper
01-15-2022, 03:05 PM
:lol Trunptards accusing Democrats of hyperbole.

ElNono
01-15-2022, 03:10 PM
In other words, he's going to let parents decide if they want to murder/expel immunocompromised kids... I guess that's one way to drop the ball...

boutons_deux
01-15-2022, 03:11 PM
Virginia’s Republican attorney general-elect fires dozens of lawyers

He has yet to be sworn in but Virginia's

Republican Attorney General-elect Jason Miyares has already fired dozens of lawyers,

including those working in the Office of Civil Rights, and

including those who are not political appointees but career civil servants.

https://www.rawstory.com/virginias-republican-attorney-general-elect-fires-dozens-of-lawyers/

hater
01-15-2022, 03:40 PM

The entire point of an analogy is to take two unlike thing and show that there can be similar components to them. It’s not the same as equating those things

Nothing similar about raping and wearing a mask, Nancy

Huge fail

spurraider21
01-15-2022, 04:01 PM
Nothing similar about raping and wearing a mask, Nancy

Huge fail
DMC sarcastically said that i must have lost people close to me due to unmasked children

my point is that i dont need to have lost somebody close to me to have an opinion on something being legal/illegal

rape/murder was an easy example of such circumstance. doesnt mean those things are the same thing as not wearing masks. glad i could teach you what analogies are

koriwhat
01-15-2022, 04:08 PM
Equating raping to not wearing a mask

Todays Falsuchians :lol

He's just as slow as Binger tbh...

koriwhat
01-15-2022, 04:10 PM
DMC sarcastically said that i must have lost people close to me due to unmasked children

my point is that i dont need to have lost somebody close to me to have an opinion on something being legal/illegal

rape/murder was an easy example of such circumstance. doesnt mean those things are the same thing as not wearing masks. glad i could teach you what analogies are

Your analogies are straight up hyperbolic bullshit bro. Btw, masking isn't a law thus it's not illegal to walk around without one on. I thought you were a scholar of law?

spurraider21
01-15-2022, 05:16 PM
Your analogies are straight up hyperbolic bullshit bro. Btw, masking isn't a law thus it's not illegal to walk around without one on. I thought you were a scholar of law?
i use obvious examples because it seems those are the only one's you'd understand. but sadly you dont even understand those.

i never said one was legal or illegal. my opinion is as to whether they should be legal or illegal. this is like telling an anti-abortion person "bro, dont you know its legal?" GREAT POINT!

DMC
01-15-2022, 05:19 PM

Weak Analogy
(also known as: bad analogy, false analogy, faulty analogy, questionable analogy, argument from spurious similarity, false metaphor)

Description: When an analogy is used to prove or disprove an argument, but the analogy is too dissimilar to be effective, that is, it is unlike the argument more than it is like the argument.

Logical Form:

X is like Y.

Y has property P.

Therefore, X has property P.

(but X really is not too much like Y).

koriwhat
01-15-2022, 05:20 PM
i use obvious examples because it seems those are the only one's you'd understand. but sadly you dont even understand those.

i never said one was legal or illegal. my opinion is as to whether they should be legal or illegal. this is like telling an anti-abortion person "bro, dont you know its legal?" GREAT POINT!

The state can't dictate your body anonymity yet your side continues to try and do so. You know this already so stfu.

koriwhat
01-15-2022, 05:20 PM

DMC
01-15-2022, 05:22 PM
The following statements are examples of false equivalence:[6]

"The Deepwater Horizon oil spill is no more harmful than when your neighbor drips some oil on the ground when changing his car's oil."
The comparison is between things differing by many orders of magnitude: Deepwater Horizon spilled 210 million US gal (790 million L) of oil; one's neighbor might spill perhaps 1 US pt (0.47 L).
"They're both living animals that metabolize chemical energy. Therefore there's little difference between having a pet cat and a pet jaguar."
The "equivalence" is in factors that are not relevant to the animals' suitability as pets.

hater
01-15-2022, 05:26 PM

Theres no way he knows.anything about law tbqh

Rape is a violent crime. Theres a reason why they classify some crimes as violent.

Theres nothing violent about not wearing a mask :lol

koriwhat
01-15-2022, 05:29 PM
Theres no way he knows.anything about law tbqh

Rape is a violent crime. Theres a reason why they classify some crimes as violent.

Theres nothing violent about not wearing a mask :lol

Of course not because we all know who does the heavy lifting in all law firms and it's not any of the shit lawyers tbh.

DMC
01-15-2022, 05:37 PM

It was just RNG that caused you to use the most extreme examples you could find. Obviously trespassing or Jaywalking never entered your mind. You seem to crave approval from the left here so much that you routinely dive into the retarded end of the pool just to get applause. Then you spend an inordinate amount of energy trying to recover with "muh personal life" as a backup. Odd, for someone who spends so much time here talking about their personal life :lol

hater
01-15-2022, 05:44 PM
It was just RNG that caused you to use the most extreme examples you could find. Obviously trespassing or Jaywalking never entered your mind. You seem to crave approval from the left here so much that you routinely dive into the retarded end of the pool just to get applause. Then you spend an inordinate amount of energy trying to recover with "muh personal life" as a backup. Odd, for someone who spends so much time here talking about their personal life :lol

:lol I did think about jaywalking as a good example as you can endanger drivers.

Another good example is renting out a property with malfunctioning smoke detectors.

:lol

hater
01-15-2022, 05:47 PM
Not wearing a mask could fall into an irresponsible or.even malicious crime. But only if the person knows they have the virus.

That would be equivalent to those horny ass mofos that fuck strangers without a condom on a retular basis

Youre bound to spread some STDs.tbqh

But not wearing a mask? :lmao

spurraider21
01-15-2022, 06:10 PM
I’m glad dmc defined false equivalence after i expressly said that I’m not equating these things

koriwhat
01-15-2022, 06:23 PM
I’m glad dmc defined false equivalence after i expressly said that I’m not equating these things

Call me stupid again bro while being long-winded about everything you want us to believe you know 2 shits about. :lmao

DMC
01-15-2022, 06:52 PM

:lol ok counsel

pgardn
01-15-2022, 08:53 PM
Its a perfectly good example.
If hater cant understand it, it probably works really well.

hater
01-15-2022, 09:23 PM
Elections

Have

Consequences

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1482466335913304070?s=19

hater
01-15-2022, 09:23 PM
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1482408467499528195?s=19

hater
01-15-2022, 09:25 PM
https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1482431100005801985?s=19

hater
01-15-2022, 09:26 PM
https://twitter.com/MonicaCrowley/status/1482521377844477952?s=19

spurraider21
01-16-2022, 01:42 AM
:lol ok counsel
You think making an analogy means you are equating the two things :lol

DMC
01-16-2022, 10:59 AM
You think making an analogy means you are equating the two things :lol

Essential Meaning of analogy

1: a comparison of two things based on their being alike in some way
He drew/made an analogy between flying a kite and fishing. [=he compared flying a kite to fishing; he said that flying a kite was like fishing]

hyperbole operates on inappropriate comparison or magnitude; a hyperbolic metaphor is one that operates on an analogy that is inappropriate in magnitude

DMC
01-16-2022, 11:06 AM
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1482408467499528195?s=19

Clean AR. Not a fan of having the flip up sights on top of the charging handle though.

spurraider21
01-16-2022, 11:47 AM
Essential Meaning of analogy

1: a comparison of two things based on their being alike in some way
He drew/made an analogy between flying a kite and fishing. [=he compared flying a kite to fishing; he said that flying a kite was like fishing]

hyperbole operates on inappropriate comparison or magnitude; a hyperbolic metaphor is one that operates on an analogy that is inappropriate in magnitude
And ant is an animal, so is an elephant

LOL HYPERBOLE YOURE SAYING ANTS ARE THE SAME THING AS ELEPHANTS

FALSE EQUIVALENCE

spurraider21
01-16-2022, 11:51 AM
I haven’t experienced anyone close to me dying due a child being unmasked. I also haven’t experienced anyone close to me being murdered. That doesn’t mean i can’t take a position on either of those things being bad. Even if they are to varying degrees.

I also think that going unmasked and/or being unvaxxed, like drunk driving, should not be an individual choice because they put other people in harms way, even to varying degrees

for some reason, you don’t think the comparisons can be made because the impacts vary in severity or likelihood of bad outcomes

hater
01-16-2022, 01:40 PM

Having to explain on multiple posts why you compared raping to not wearing a mask :lol

Winehole23
01-16-2022, 02:48 PM
Overturning wrongful convictions makes cops and prosecutors look bad. The obvious solution is to save the unjust results instead of doing justice.

DMC
01-16-2022, 03:51 PM
Let's get away from the level of desperation you're reaching. I'll throw you a lifeline here.

Here you compared mask mandates for children to laws against drunk driving.

So naturally I responded...

You doubled down on stupid...

Which did nothing to explain why you compared drunk driving to maskless children.

DMC
01-16-2022, 03:54 PM
I haven’t experienced anyone close to me dying due a child being unmasked. I also haven’t experienced anyone close to me being murdered. That doesn’t mean i can’t take a position on either of those things being bad. Even if they are to varying degrees.

I also think that going unmasked and/or being unvaxxed, like drunk driving, should not be an individual choice because they put other people in harms way, even to varying degrees

for some reason, you don’t think the comparisons can be made because the impacts vary in severity or likelihood of bad outcomes

Why not jaywalking and smoking in non-smoking areas? :lol

Why not keep it honest instead of your call center scam level responses?

ChumpDumper
01-16-2022, 03:54 PM
No lifeline needed tbh. Gonna have to start posting about me again.

spurraider21
01-16-2022, 04:05 PM
Why not jaywalking and smoking in non-smoking areas? :lol

Why not keep it honest instead of your call center scam level responses?
I could have used all sorts of analogies. Chose the one i did. Works fine

hater
01-16-2022, 04:15 PM

U shoulda picked Serial Killing tbqh :lmao

Or genocide :lmao

U actually shoulda compared it to planet destroying like in the Star Wars movie #1

"Leiya tell me where the rebel base is or Ill take off my mask"

:lmao

DMC
01-16-2022, 09:52 PM

So we're on the same page, you had nothing.

spurraider21
01-16-2022, 10:29 PM
So we're on the same page, you had nothing.
Declaring victory :lol

DarrinS
01-16-2022, 10:50 PM
The retarded unvaxxed drunk driving analogy strikes again.

Ef-man
01-17-2022, 12:06 AM
https://twitter.com/ABC13News/status/1482012196141944834?s=19

Elections have consequences

He can say whatever he wants but a VA state law says otherwise and the school districts will follow CDC guidance on wearing masks. So, yes, elections have consequences. :tu

The law requires local school boards to offer in-person instruction to students, with limited exceptions. The bill also says school districts should "provide such in-person instruction in a manner in which it adheres, to the maximum extent practicable, to any currently applicable mitigation strategies for early childhood care and education programs and elementary and secondary schools to reduce the transmission of COVID-19 that have been provided by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

DMC
01-17-2022, 12:20 AM
He can say whatever he wants but a VA state law says otherwise and the school districts will follow CDC guidance on wearing masks. So, yes, elections have consequences. :tu

The law requires local school boards to offer in-person instruction to students, with limited exceptions. The bill also says school districts should "provide such in-person instruction in a manner in which it adheres, to the maximum extent practicable, to any currently applicable mitigation strategies for early childhood care and education programs and elementary and secondary schools to reduce the transmission of COVID-19 that have been provided by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."
Which is it?

Ef-man
01-17-2022, 12:31 AM
Which is it?

As you are deflecting and have no dog in the fight, look it up.

DMC
01-17-2022, 12:33 AM
As you are deflecting and have no dog in the fight, look it up.

The law
The bill

Same thing or two different ones?

Ef-man
01-17-2022, 12:47 AM

Who would have “thought” dmc was desperate for a “w,” par.

Winehole23
01-17-2022, 02:12 AM
Overturning wrongful convictions makes cops and prosecutors look bad. The obvious solution is to save the unjust results instead of doing justice.

1482789181151715330Good thing Virginia doesn't have a problem with that

Winehole23
01-17-2022, 09:13 AM

hater
01-17-2022, 10:26 AM

And sometimes these clowns will lose elections...

https://twitter.com/MarinaMedvin/status/1454411974033518592?s=19

Ef-man
01-17-2022, 02:46 PM
And sometimes these clowns will lose elections...

https://twitter.com/MarinaMedvin/status/1454411974033518592?s=19

Back to thread topic, you believed that Youngkin could stop school boards from following CDC masking guidance. :wow

He cannot overrule laws with directives and you were fooled by bs, again. :lol

Your low iq has consequences. :lmao :lmao

ChumpDumper
01-17-2022, 02:54 PM

#LocalControl

#CentrevilleHasFallen

DMC
01-17-2022, 03:04 PM
6. School districts should marshal any resources available to improve inspection, testing,
maintenance, repair, replacement and upgrades of equipment to improve the indoor air
quality in school facilities, including mechanical and non-mechanical heating,
ventilation, and air conditioning systems, filtering, purification, fans, control systems
and window and door repair.

This is a good provision. I don't know about "marshal any available resources". Instead it should set aside a fund for doing so. Requiring schools to "do what you can" is not requiring anything.

hater
01-17-2022, 03:08 PM
Back to thread topic, you believed that Youngkin could stop school boards from following CDC masking guidance. :wow

He cannot overrule laws with directives and you were fooled by bs, again. :lol

Your low iq has consequences. :lmao :lmao

Dumb logic

Youngkin is not banning masks.

He is letting parents choose.

Given that CDC has conceded cloth masks dont work. The schools are in a world of trouble trying to enforce them.

DMC
01-17-2022, 03:12 PM
Dumb logic

Given that CDC has conceded cloth masks dont work. The schools are in a world of trouble trying to enforce them.

The lack of proper guidance from entities like the CDC is what leads to this kind of situation. Stringing cheese cloth across your face is ok, but if you're maskless that means you're bucking the system. Science be damned.

Could you imagine PPE requirements in an MSDS?

PPE - Put something over your nose and mouth. It doesn't matter what, so long as it looks like a mask

ChumpDumper
01-17-2022, 03:29 PM
Back to the "completely sterile or anything goes" argumentation.

spurraider21
01-17-2022, 03:34 PM
The retarded unvaxxed drunk driving analogy strikes again.
you just dont like it because it makes you uncomfortable. thats fine.

both are situations that not only affect the person making his "personal decision" but also endangers other people around them, even those who are taking necessary precautions. when it comes to vaccines, people seem to intentionally forget about the bolded. for some reason, we dont seem to forget that about drunk driving though. just with covid

and just as an fyi to DMC, this is not me saying that driving drunk is literally the same thing as being unvaccinated or walking around unmasked. i'm pointing out a similarity between the two (the bolded above)

Ef-man
01-17-2022, 03:45 PM
Dumb logic

So you are goalpost moving away from title "VA new governor will kill mask mandate on schools." :wow

You are really low iq. :lmao :lmao

koriwhat
01-17-2022, 04:28 PM

both are situations that not only affect the person making his "personal decision" but also endangers other people around them, even those who are taking necessary precautions. when it comes to vaccines, people seem to intentionally forget about the bolded. for some reason, we dont seem to forget that about drunk driving though. just with covid

and just as an fyi to DMC, this is not me saying that driving drunk is literally the same thing as being unvaccinated or walking around unmasked. i'm pointing out a similarity between the two (the bolded above)

Shit analogies by a shit lawyer... That's reality.

spurraider21
01-17-2022, 04:30 PM
Shit analogies by a shit lawyer... That's reality.
does being unvaccinted and/or unmasked put other people at increased risk of harm? yes or no

koriwhat
01-17-2022, 04:32 PM
does being unvaccinted and/or unmasked put other people at increased risk of harm? yes or no

no.

koriwhat
01-17-2022, 04:34 PM
In the same way, does being vaccinated and masked put other people at increased risk or harm? Yes and data proves just rhat. Ask all those I know who are vaxxed but stuck in their houses fighting off covid as we speak. Who were they around before their vax failed them and everyone around them?

spurraider21
01-17-2022, 04:41 PM
no.
:lol no wonder you cant wrap your head around the analogy

spurraider21
01-17-2022, 04:42 PM
In the same way, does being vaccinated and masked put other people at increased risk or harm? Yes and data proves just rhat. Ask all those I know who are vaxxed but stuck in their houses fighting off covid as we speak. Who were they around before their vax failed them and everyone around them?
increased risk of harm compared to what? are vaccinated people more likely to have, and therefore trasmit covid than their unvaccinated counterparts? are masked people more likely than unmasked people to transmit covid?

spurraider21
01-17-2022, 04:44 PM
"well if the unvaccinated person is sitting at home and a vaccinated person goes around licking doorknobs and spitting on people, who's more dangerous then???"

ChumpDumper
01-17-2022, 04:58 PM

spurraider21
01-17-2022, 04:59 PM
dno about richmond area but we got 6+ inches of snow yesterday and a lot of sleet on top of it

shoveling this morning was a bitch. i was having more success just picking up ice chunks by hand rather than trying to heave them with a shovel

ChumpDumper
01-17-2022, 05:17 PM
Understood.

Snow Joes are too cheap to not have up there.

hater
01-17-2022, 05:44 PM
So you are goalpost moving away from title "VA new governor will kill mask mandate on schools." :wow

You are really low iq. :lmao :lmao

He did kill the mask mandate. Doesnt mean hes mandsting to NOT wear masks

:lmao cant even comprehend the difference :lmao

hater
01-17-2022, 05:45 PM

Nope

Glad thats settled.

:tu

hater
01-17-2022, 05:46 PM
"well if the unvaccinated person is sitting at home and a vaccinated person goes around licking doorknobs and spitting on people, who's more dangerous then???"

If the vaxed is infected hes much more dangerous than a healthy unvaxed

Cheers :tu

SnakeBoy
01-17-2022, 05:50 PM

Upset CRT was banned :lol

DMC
01-17-2022, 05:59 PM

You're still trying to salvage that shitty argument :lol

I've experimented with the same concept here several times and each time been told it's not a viable comparison by someone on the left. Funny they never said shit to you though :lol

You dishonest assholes are hilarious.

Adam Lambert
01-17-2022, 06:00 PM
If the vaxed is infected hes much more dangerous than a healthy unvaxed

Cheers :tu

"A sober driver is more dangerous than a drunk on his couch"

DMC
01-17-2022, 06:03 PM
Why is the vaxxed less dangerous? Please explain.

ChumpDumper
01-17-2022, 06:04 PM
Upset CRT was banned :lolWhat is CRT?

hater
01-17-2022, 06:16 PM

Good luck getting a coherent answer

spurraider21
01-17-2022, 06:17 PM
less likely to contract covid to begin with

DarrinS
01-17-2022, 06:20 PM

That's odd. My 100% vaxxed family all got it from another vaxxed person.

DMC
01-17-2022, 06:21 PM

How does that link to being dangerous? Also, where's the data that supports that? I've only seen data that says you can still be infected but less likely to have severe symptoms.

So how does the unvaxxed person become dangerous and to whom, since you're less likely to contract COVID than them?

Ef-man
01-17-2022, 06:23 PM
He did kill the mask mandate. Doesnt mean hes mandsting to NOT wear masks

:lmao cant even comprehend the difference :lmao

Keep moving that goalpost. :lol

He did shit and you fell for it, got it. :wow

Nothingburger as I originally said. :tu

ChumpDumper
01-17-2022, 06:28 PM
That's odd. My 100% vaxxed family all got it from another vaxxed person.lol your hygiene

spurraider21
01-17-2022, 06:29 PM
ok

Adam Lambert
01-17-2022, 06:31 PM

Do you know what "less" means?

DMC
01-17-2022, 06:33 PM
Do you know what "less" means?

Since no one quantified it, I'd say no. You can use that nebulous claim even if an entire football stadium of people, all vaxxed and boosted, got infected at the same time. Where's your standard?

Adam Lambert
01-17-2022, 06:37 PM
Since no one quantified it, I'd say no. You can use that nebulous claim even if an entire football stadium of people, all vaxxed and boosted, got infected at the same time. Where's your standard?

My standard is math.

hater
01-17-2022, 06:39 PM

COVID MISSINFORMATION ALERT

(ref 28383hw)

DMC
01-17-2022, 06:43 PM
My standard is math.

Show your math. No cherry picking samples.

DMC
01-17-2022, 06:49 PM
Active cases

Texas - 191K active cases
NY - 2,200,752 active cases

Vaccination rate;

Texas - 57.8%
NY - 73%

Math

spurraider21
01-17-2022, 06:55 PM
How does that link to being dangerous?
because people who have contracted covid are the ones who can transmit it. this is how communicable diseases work.

Also, where's the data that supports that? I've only seen data that says you can still be infected but less likely to have severe symptoms.
umm, just about every clinical trial that was done with the vaccines? here's one for example

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2110345

of course, variants like omicron are chipping away at the efficacy, but its still there, and similar research is out there with boosters

So how does the unvaxxed person become dangerous and to whom, since you're less likely to contract COVID than them?
this is irrelevant. i dont care how much less likely i am to contract it than them. its not a competition i'm trying to win. i dont know how many times i've had to make this same point to you

even if, for arguments sake, i was about 50% less likely to contract covid from Poster B (or insert any percentage of your choosing, though we know it is not 100% and we know it is not 0%)

a) if they have not contracted covid, they cannot transmit covid to me.
b) if they are unvaccinated, they are more likely to have contracted covid (and by extension, to transmit covid).
c) if a person does contract covid... unvaccinated people are likely to be sicker for longer periods of time, thereby increasing the duration of time when they can transmit covid (there is some mixed data here, but we can say that vaccinated people who contract covid, during the time they are sick, are about as likely as unvaccinated people to transmit it. thats why its crucial to decrease the period of time where one is sick)
d) if a sick person is unmasked (and they have covid), they are more likely to transmit covid to me than a sick person not wearing a mask

now you might have noticed that A-D are all true regardless of MY vaccination status. it's never just about me. its about the general public. that includes unvaccinated people too. it is irrelevant how likely I am vs person B when it comes to catching covid. somebody not taking precautionary measures puts himself, and by extension, others at an increased risk.

this is why the drunk driving analogy works. i am a sober driver. poster B is a drunk driver. i am less likely to get into a car accident than poster B in this state. nevertheless, poster B sharing the road with me puts me at a heightened risk of getting into an accident even though i have taken my necessary precaution (not drinking before getting behind the wheel).

Adam Lambert
01-17-2022, 07:00 PM
Show your math. No cherry picking samples.

Darrin's family sample ok, but scientific studies not ok?

Adam Lambert
01-17-2022, 07:00 PM
Active cases

Vaccination rate;

Texas - 57.8%
NY - 73%

Math

Flunkee

Thread
01-17-2022, 07:22 PM
Active cases

Vaccination rate;

Texas - 57.8%
NY - 73%

Math

D M C

Trainwreck2100
01-17-2022, 07:23 PM
Active cases

Vaccination rate;

Texas - 57.8%
NY - 73%

Math

Considering how this entire time tx had been lagging 3 weeks behind new York that actually scary as fuck

hater
01-17-2022, 07:25 PM
Active cases

Vaccination rate;

Texas - 57.8%
NY - 73%

Math

DMC
01-17-2022, 07:39 PM
because people who have contracted covid are the ones who can transmit it. this is how communicable diseases work.

So who says only unvaxxed can contract COVID? There are plenty vaxxed people who have COVID. So what you're saying is an infected person is more dangerous than a non-infected person. But since you're vaxxed, you shouldn't have any issues, so they aren't really dangerous to you, right? Or are you trying to play both sides of the field here?

umm, just about every clinical trial that was done with the vaccines? here's one for example

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2110345

of course, variants like omicron are chipping away at the efficacy, but its still there, and similar research is out there with boosters

But you don't know if you're in the percentage who will contract the virus so how can you say you're less dangerous? If you have the virus, you're just as dangerous as someone unvaxxed who has the virus. It might be harder on them, but the spread is the same. Isn't that why the CDC still recommends masks for both?

this is irrelevant. i dont care how much less likely i am to contract it than them. its not a competition i'm trying to win. i dont know how many times i've had to make this same point to you

If you're in a submarine, sharks outside might be dangerous to anyone outside the sub but not to you. It's completely relevant. The people inside wouldn't say the sharks are dangerous. The concept of being dangerous involves a relationship between two things. You're only referring to one thing (the unvaxxed person). You cannot simply be dangerous without being dangerous to someone/something. Dismissing that fact doesn't make it less of a fact. So who are these unvaxxed people more dangerous to than are vaxxed people?

Them - more likely to contract the virus (Omicron says hi)
You - Less likely to contract the virus

Them - likely to spread it if infected
You - likely to spread it if infected

Seems like they lose on this deal, not you. In fact, since you're less likely to experience symptoms distinguishable from allergies, you're less likely to get tested so more likely to spread it. They are more likely to die, and dead people don't spread viruses that much.

There's more variables and math than you're allowing for. You just call someone "more dangerous" based on a predetermined set of internal variables that don't apply outside of your own perception.

even if, for arguments sake, i was about 50% less likely to contract covid from Poster B (or insert any percentage of your choosing, though we know it is not 100% and we know it is not 0%)

a) if they have not contracted covid, they cannot transmit covid to me. (same for the unvaxxed)
b) if they are unvaccinated, they are more likely to have contracted covid (and by extension, to transmit covid). (you haven't proven this)
c) if a person does contract covid... unvaccinated people are likely to be sicker for longer periods of time, thereby increasing the duration of time when they can transmit covid (there is some mixed data here, but we can say that vaccinated people who contract covid, during the time they are sick, are about as likely as unvaccinated people to transmit it. thats why its crucial to decrease the period of time where one is sick) (more likely to be in hospital and know they are sick, so you have to factor that in as well)
d) if a sick person is unmasked (and they have covid), they are more likely to transmit covid to me than a sick person not wearing a mask Not completely sure what you're saying here but.. (the sick person not wearing a mask is already infected. It wouldn't matter but the transmission would be equal. For one the infection would be irrelevant.)

now you might have noticed that A-D are all true regardless of MY vaccination status. (nope) it's never just about me. its about the general public. that includes unvaccinated people too. it is irrelevant how likely I am vs person B when it comes to catching covid. somebody not taking precautionary measures puts himself, and by extension, others at an increased risk. (you're arguing by assertion. Darrin is double vaxxed and boosted and was still infected. His family was infected. Are they all in that 5% group? Seems you're taking the benefit of the doubt for your side and ignoring it for the other.)

this is why the drunk driving analogy works. i am a sober driver. poster B is a drunk driver. i am less likely to get into a car accident than poster B in this state. nevertheless, poster B sharing the road with me puts me at a heightened risk of getting into an accident even though i have taken my necessary precaution (not drinking before getting behind the wheel). The drunk driving analogy does not work. You're not going to have a X% chance of being killed by a drunk driver when no one was drinking. You still have X% chance of contracting the virus and dying even if everyone is vaccinated and masked. This is why it absolutely is about the individual. You have to protect yourself. You're not going to get rid of the virus by walking around it. You have to become impervious to it.

hater
01-17-2022, 07:43 PM
Every single person I know that has gotten infected last 3 weeks was fully vaxed.

Probably around 30 ppl so far.

DMC
01-17-2022, 08:05 PM
Darrin's family sample ok, but scientific studies not ok?

Office with 114 employees, all vaccinated (fully) per their records.

66 of them get COVID in same week.

Just an anecdote?

Odd how the CDC used the anecdote of a hair salon and a few people wearing masks to make policy.

DMC
01-17-2022, 08:07 PM
Every single person I know that has gotten infected last 3 weeks was fully vaxed.

Probably around 30 ppl so far.

I know entire departments that shut down because everyone was out with COVID. All were vaxxed as per mandate. Now nurses are working with sick children while the nurse is positive for COVID, because they are vaxxed. We've reached retardation and there are those here who keep simping for whatever the CDC vomits out. 14 day quarantine... wait that hurts business? Ok 5.

Why don't vaxxed and unvaxxed have different quarantines?

MultiTroll
01-17-2022, 08:13 PM
^ Lovely. Why don't you anti vax numb nutts now show us the hospitalization and death rate of Unvaxxed vs Vaxxed.

DMC
01-17-2022, 08:15 PM
Considering how this entire time tx had been lagging 3 weeks behind new York that actually scary as fuck

Of all the cases I am personally aware of, not one is more than a mild allergy symptom, and most are asymptomatic and only aware because they got tested due to proximity. Obviously nobody knows for sure, but it is likely not going to be like Delta and original COVID where the death rate would be so much higher. No one is tracking the number of actual allergy cases, likely much higher.

DMC
01-17-2022, 08:18 PM
^ Lovely. Why don't you anti vax numb nutts now show us the hospitalization and death rate of Unvaxxed vs Vaxxed.

You stupid motherfucker, no one ITT is anti-vax. Idiot. Run along and play with your kitty litter and post some shit about Ariana Grande's nip slip.

MultiTroll
01-17-2022, 08:20 PM
Here I'll do it for you.
Shuddering to think what your fat hands may be up to.

Fact check: Are unvaxxed 20 times more likely to die of COVID? (houstonchronicle.com) (https://www.houstonchronicle.com/politics/texas/politifact/article/unvaxxed-20-times-more-likely-covid-death-16772714.php)

hater
01-17-2022, 08:21 PM

You asked for it

You not gonna like it

https://twitter.com/_SuLe_Deniz/status/1481323506163986434?s=19

spurraider21
01-17-2022, 08:24 PM
So who says only unvaxxed can contract COVID? There are plenty vaxxed people who have COVID.
literally nobody. this is your strawman. its about increased or decreased likelihood of harm. same way nobody says that only drunk drivers get into car accidents.

the analogy still works

So what you're saying is an infected person is more dangerous than a non-infected person.
yes. and an unvaxxed person is more likely to be infected.

But since you're vaxxed, you shouldn't have any issues, so they aren't really dangerous to you, right? Or are you trying to play both sides of the field here?
nope. vaccines aren't 100% effective. sober drivers can still get into accidents too. the analogy continues to work

But you don't know if you're in the percentage who will contract the virus so how can you say you're less dangerous? If you have the virus, you're just as dangerous as someone unvaxxed who has the virus. It might be harder on them, but the spread is the same. Isn't that why the CDC still recommends masks for both?
nobody knows. this is called odds and probabilities. im less likely to cause harm to others.

If you're in a submarine, sharks outside might be dangerous to anyone outside the sub but not to you. It's completely relevant. The people inside wouldn't say the sharks are dangerous. The concept of being dangerous involves a relationship between two things. You're only referring to one thing (the unvaxxed person). You cannot simply be dangerous without being dangerous to someone/something. Dismissing that fact doesn't make it less of a fact. So who are these unvaxxed people more dangerous to than are vaxxed people?
a) the vaccine isn't 100% effective, so i'm not inside a submarine
b) i dont only care about myself, there are a lot of other people who are unvaccinated or otherwise immunocompromised who rely on herd immunity

i dont care if I'M safer than person B. i care if the general population is safer than it is now. we can do better.

Them - more likely to contract the virus (Omicron says hi)
You - Less likely to contract the virus

Them - likely to spread it if infected
You - likely to spread it if infected

Seems like they lose on this deal, not you. In fact, since you're less likely to experience symptoms distinguishable from allergies, you're less likely to get tested so more likely to spread it. They are more likely to die, and dead people don't spread viruses that much.
you keep making this a "me" vs "them" zero sum game. i win/they lose. thats not what im talking about at all. its a public health issue not a spurraider21 health issue.

of course, a vaccinated person is "safer" than an unvaccinated person, not just from likelihood to contract, but also to suffer serious symptoms. but i dont care about making it an individual dick measuring contest of who is safer. my concern is that this is a pandemic. not just a threat to spurraider21

There's more variables and math than you're allowing for. You just call someone "more dangerous" based on a predetermined set of internal variables that don't apply outside of your own perception.
i call them more dangerous based on their likelihood of contracting the disease and the duration in which they are able to transmit it.

The drunk driving analogy does not work. You're not going to have a X% chance of being killed by a drunk driver when no one was drinking. You still have X% chance of contracting the virus and dying even if everyone is vaccinated and masked.
nice qualifier

i still have an X% chance of dying on the road even if everybody is sober, just as will still have X% chance of contracting the virus even if everyone is vaccinated. the analogy still works

YOUR analogy, with YOUR qualifier that i'd have 0% chance of being killed by a drunk driver would be like saying i'd have 0% chance of contracting the virus from an unvaccinated person (if everybody was sober, and if everybody was vaccinated). however, i dont necessarily care if i died from a drunk driver or sober driver. i just dont want to die. and less drunk drivers on the road makes it less likely that i will die on the road

This is why it absolutely is about the individual. You have to protect yourself. You're not going to get rid of the virus by walking around it. You have to become impervious to it.
its a collective effort

DMC
01-17-2022, 08:25 PM
Here I'll do it for you.
Shuddering to think what your fat hands may be up to.

Fact check: Are unvaxxed 20 times more likely to die of COVID? (houstonchronicle.com) (https://www.houstonchronicle.com/politics/texas/politifact/article/unvaxxed-20-times-more-likely-covid-death-16772714.php)

That would be interesting if it had anything at all to do with the discussion. Dead people aren't dangerous.

Now run along and diddle yourself to your kiddie pics.

Ef-man
01-17-2022, 08:28 PM
What is dmc’s data source?

usafacts.org (https://usafacts.org/visualizations/coronavirus-covid-19-spread-map/state/texas) has different totals on cases.

Total (all time) reported covid cases:
Texas - 5,269,803
NY - 4,408,210

Total covid deaths:
Texas - 75,633
New York - 61,374

Trainwreck2100
01-17-2022, 08:37 PM
You asked for it

You not gonna like it

https://twitter.com/_SuLe_Deniz/status/1481323506163986434?s=19

That story is from august and had 2 people dying, I'd love for a world where only 2 people die

ChumpDumper
01-17-2022, 08:54 PM
Active cases

Vaccination rate;

Texas - 57.8%
NY - 73%

MathReporting uniform and accurate now.

DMC
01-17-2022, 09:06 PM
literally nobody. this is your strawman. its about increased or decreased likelihood of harm. same way nobody says that only drunk drivers get into car accidents.

the analogy still works
You should let that one go already. Infected is infected. How easily that person became infected is up for debate, but if a vaxxed person is exposed once and an unvaxxed person is exposed once, and they are both infected, they are of equal danger. If both of you walked into a crowded elevator, both wearing or both not wearing masks, you'd have equal chances of infecting someone else. That's because YOU are not an average of the general public.

yes. and an unvaxxed person is more likely to be infected.

This isn't Schrödinger's cat. They are either infected are they are not infected. If they are infected they are dangerous but then so are you if you are infected.

It's not like they are going to be in this quantum state of being both.

nope. vaccines aren't 100% effective. sober drivers can still get into accidents too. the analogy continues to work

But we are talking about odds when you talked about them getting infected. When it comes to you getting infected, you won't allow the benefit but you'll take the penalty of the equation for argument's sake. You have to work both sides of the equation, these odds cancel out to a point.

Their odds of being infected 1/5 (for example)
Your odds of being infected 1/25

You cannot dismiss your benefit when considering the "dangerous" part. If you encountered 25 of infected him, you're probably infected. If he encounters 5 of infected you, he's infected. So since your odds of being infected are lower, you have a higher chance of infecting him than he has of infecting you.

nobody knows. this is called odds and probabilities. im less likely to cause harm to others.

You're more likely to cause harm to the unvaxxed, as illustrated above. This is compounded by being an asymptomatic carrier.

a) the vaccine isn't 100% effective, so i'm not inside a submarine

The analogy works and I'm using it. Interesting though that you present yourself as protected until it's used against your argument at which time you jump to the other side of the equation again (yeah but not 100%).

b) i dont only care about myself, there are a lot of other people who are unvaccinated or otherwise immunocompromised who rely on herd immunity

You should avoid being in contact with anyone else then.

i dont care if I'M safer than person B. i care if the general population is safer than it is now. we can do better.

The general population is made up of a lot of individuals though. Like a school of fish, each fish has to move independent of other fish but they appear to move as a single entity. You can say you're concerned for the school but that's only a name for a group of individuals. In reality you'd have concern for individuals who need to have self concern. After all, isn't that what you're preaching, self preservation through vaccination? X number of people died.. you better hope you're not next, etc...

you keep making this a "me" vs "them" zero sum game. i win/they lose. thats not what im talking about at all. its a public health issue not a spurraider21 health issue.

It's always an individual issue. We don't hook up to a single processing unit. We are sentient beings, independent in thought and action. Though our actions can have implications for many others, they do so on individual levels. Even a tornado kills on an individual level, this is why storm shelters work better than sirens. You can say it effects society as a whole, ok sure.. introduce me to this "whole" that is society. (bend over etc...)

of course, a vaccinated person is "safer" than an unvaccinated person, not just from likelihood to contract, but also to suffer serious symptoms. but i dont care about making it an individual dick measuring contest of who is safer. my concern is that this is a pandemic. not just a threat to spurraider21

You're making it a dick measuring contest of who's more dangerous. A venomous snake that can kill you with one bite is dangerous, now assume you're immune to their toxin. Though they might kill the non-immune, they can't hurt you much (there's a chance they puncture an artery and you bleed out or some infection sets in and kills you). So if you say the snake is more dangerous than you, since not everyone is immune, you need to specify who the snake is dangerous to and who you are dangerous to. You are dangerous to anyone unvaccinated (which it's been established here the the unvaxxed should all die) because they aren't immune. They aren't nearly as dangerous to you because you are immune. Multiply this times millions and the same scenario plays out repeatedly. There's your "general public".

i call them more dangerous based on their likelihood of contracting the disease and the duration in which they are able to transmit it.

Again, dangerous to whom?

nice qualifier

i still have an X% chance of dying on the road even if everybody is sober, just as will still have X% chance of contracting the virus even if everyone is vaccinated. the analogy still works

But not by a drunk driver. Let's keep it on the drunk driver analogy. You have still an x% chance of dying of something other than COVID, that's passed on to you by a vaccinated person. You have X% chance of passing something on to someone else and them dying from it, even if you are both vaccinated. You don't get more immunity from the drunk driver by not being a drunk driver.

YOUR analogy, with YOUR qualifier that i'd have 0% chance of being killed by a drunk driver would be like saying i'd have 0% chance of contracting the virus from an unvaccinated person (if everybody was sober, and if everybody was vaccinated). however, i dont necessarily care if i died from a drunk driver or sober driver. i just dont want to die. and less drunk drivers on the road makes it less likely that i will die on the road

Now you do care about yourself.
You'd have X% chance of contracting the virus from an infected person (vaxxed, unvaxxed, doesn't matter in this example). If no one is infected, you have zero chance of contracting it from anyone. The examples given here of number of deaths of unvaxxed vs vaxxed tells me you are in less danger of dying from it than are they. How can a protected person be in more danger than an unprotected one?

its a collective effort It's a collection of individual efforts.

MultiTroll
01-17-2022, 09:08 PM
pssh i don't have time to vet your obscure nonsense sites.

Prof. Dr. Cenk KIRAKLI :lol

MultiTroll
01-17-2022, 09:09 PM
That story is from august and had 2 people dying, I'd love for a world where only 2 people die
:lol hater and phat hands.

DMC
01-17-2022, 09:17 PM

Unless you're one of the two.

DMC
01-17-2022, 09:18 PM
What is dmc’s data source?

usafacts.org (https://usafacts.org/visualizations/coronavirus-covid-19-spread-map/state/texas) has different totals on cases.

Total (all time) reported covid cases:
Texas - 5,269,803
NY - 4,408,210

Total covid deaths:
Texas - 75,633
New York - 61,374
:cry

Ef-man
01-17-2022, 09:23 PM
:cry

So you lied and have no link to your data?

Yup, honest broker b, par. :lol

spurraider21
01-17-2022, 09:28 PM
DMC (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665) is incapable of understanding or accepting that the vaccines provide protection but are not 100% effective

instead he treats those two facts as flip flopping when convenient

boils down almost the entirety of that last rebuttal. not interested in going through it point by point anymore

DMC
01-17-2022, 09:35 PM
So you lied and have no link to your data?

Yup, honest broker b, par. :lol

Texas has 10m more people than NY :lol

New York has 30% fewer peeps than Texas but only 18% fewer cases despite being vaccinated 22% more.

DMC
01-17-2022, 09:36 PM
DMC (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665) is incapable of understanding or accepting that the vaccines provide protection but are not 100% effective
Why are you narrating? :lol

You being more protected doesn't make the less protected more dangerous.

instead he treats those two facts as flip flopping when convenient

Just admit you were either wrong or sloppy.

boils down almost the entirety of that last rebuttal. not interested in going through it point by point anymore
Of course, why would you when you saw your mistake two posts ago?

DMC
01-17-2022, 09:41 PM
pssh i don't have time to vet your obscure nonsense sites.

Prof. Dr. Cenk KIRAKLI :lol

If it was a TMZ article you'd have started 3 threads on it already, and a poll.

Ef-man
01-17-2022, 09:54 PM

New York has 30% fewer peeps than Texas but only 18% fewer cases despite being vaccinated 22% more.

Poor deflection. Try harder.

Your unsourced shit:

Usafacts.org total covid numbers:
Texas - 5,269,803
NY - 4,408,210

MultiTroll
01-17-2022, 09:57 PM
If it was a TMZ article you'd have started 3 threads on it already, and a poll.
Here's one that fits you.
No poll needed, you need help.

Former Pro Bowl tight end Kellen Winslow Jr charged with five counts including rape | Daily Mail Online (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5850179/Former-Pro-Bowl-tight-end-Kellen-Winslow-Jr-charged-five-counts-including-rape.html)

hater
01-17-2022, 10:11 PM

Ok here more recent info :lol

https://twitter.com/DrEliDavid/status/1483127719714074627?s=19

hater
01-17-2022, 10:16 PM
https://twitter.com/notfooledxchaos/status/1480170733506633731?s=19

Ef-man
01-17-2022, 10:28 PM

What does that have to do with this thread, being that you were the OP?

You must be spamming thinking this is the Club's Quattro Razor thread. :lol

hater
01-17-2022, 10:30 PM
What does that have to do with this thread, being that you were the OP?

You must be spamming thinking this is the Club's Quattro Razor thread. :lol

Read it and weep nancypants

https://twitter.com/notfooledxchaos/status/1480170733506633731?s=19

DMC
01-17-2022, 10:35 PM
Poor deflection. Try harder.

Your unsourced shit:

Usafacts.org total covid numbers:
Texas - 5,269,803
NY - 4,408,210

You, fabbs, dabom..

You don't have a seat at the table. Wait outside and watch the cars.

Ef-man
01-17-2022, 10:45 PM
You, fabbs, dabom..

You don't have a seat at the table. Wait outside and watch the cars.

Damn you are petty. :lol

There is a big difference between 191K vs 5,200K, idiot.

Go sulk some more.

Adam Lambert
01-17-2022, 10:59 PM

Crazy because they have the exact same number of testing stations per capita and the exact same testing requirements for public activities and also the exact same population density as Texas with the same overall attitudes towards COVID and testing. I mean literally every variable is exactly the same except for the vaccination rate.

Flunkee

ElNono
01-18-2022, 01:27 AM

https://twitter.com/DrEliDavid/status/1483127719714074627?s=19

:lol vaccine disinfo report #12617621872187'

Not what the study says, nor what the actual study author said at all:

While the fourth dose increased antibodies that protect against Covid-19 to a higher level than after three shots, it is “not good enough” to completely protect against an infection from the omicron variant, Prof. Gili Regev-Yochay, the director of Sheba Medical Center’s infectious disease unit and a lead researcher on the study, told reporters.

There were still “a lot of infections” of the omicron variant among those who received a fourth shot, though the number was slightly lower than among those who hadn’t gotten that extra dose, Regev-Yochay said, as reported by the Times of Israel.

Regev-Yochay said it’s still “likely” a good idea to roll out fourth doses to those who are at the highest risk, the Times of Israel reports, but suggested it may be better to only give older senior citizens the extra shot rather than everyone over age 60, as Israel is doing now.

Regev-Yochay did not release more specific data from the trial or comment on the fourth shot’s effectiveness against hospitalization or death against omicron, though the initial booster shots are highly protective against severe illness from the variant.

Sheba Medical Center’s study is based on 154 people who received four doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine and 120 people who received three Pfizer doses and one Moderna dose, Reuters reports, and the Times of Israel notes it’s so far the only known study that’s come out on the fourth dose’s effects.

The findings are still preliminary and have not yet been published or peer reviewed.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2022/01/17/4th-vaccine-shot-likely-not-good-enough-to-protect-against-omicron-israeli-researcher-says/?sh=5a1c9f387286

Follow da science :tu

ChumpDumper
01-18-2022, 04:14 AM
Active cases

Vaccination rate;

Texas - 57.8%
NY - 73%

MathWorldmeters has Texas active cases at 1,053,055

Abbott actually stopped reporting the total officially.

Ef-man
01-18-2022, 08:42 AM
Worldmeters has Texas active cases at 1,053,055

dmc got caught lying on his narrative. :wow

it also looks like hater felt real pity, panicked, and instinctively went into shit spamming mode to deflect attention from his sidekick's fuck up. :lol

Thread
01-18-2022, 10:00 AM
Worldmeters has Texas active cases at 1,053,055

...so did Newsom/his infernal 2+ million ACTIVE CASES out there in California went to N/A many months ago.

We'll see how long it takes that NY Governor to N/A her 2+ million ACTIVE CASES...3,2,1...

Ef-man
01-18-2022, 12:58 PM
...so did Newsom/his infernal 2+ million ACTIVE CASES out there in California went to N/A many months ago.

We'll see how long it takes that NY Governor to N/A her 2+ million ACTIVE CASES...3,2,1...

And in comes the welsher to sperm shield after dmc was caught lying. :lol

“I ah no sperm shield, I ah just welshing, I ah was given the blanket immunities to welsh by ah maskie man with calf tats, no one no who he is but ah he is many angry man so no ask no more.” - Giuseppe from AZ

Thread
01-18-2022, 01:38 PM
And in comes the welsher to sperm shield after dmc was caught lying. :lol

“I ah no sperm shield, I ah just welshing, I ah was given the blanket immunities to welsh by ah maskie man with calf tats, no one no who he is but ah he is many angry man so no ask no more.” - Giuseppe from AZ

LMEMULATEDAO!!!

I'm a trend setter.
I set trends.

Ef-man
01-18-2022, 01:42 PM
LMEMULATEDAO!!!

I'm a trend setter.
I set trends.

Trend setter indeed.

“I'm being cucked by Katie & her boss Kevin Proctor. Not Kool Aid Man.” - Alan the cuck from AZ

Even your wife is a welsher.

Thread
01-18-2022, 01:45 PM
Trend setter indeed.

“I'm being cucked by Katie & her boss Kevin Proctor. Not Kool Aid Man.” - Alan the cuck from AZ

Even your wife is a welsher.

Effy, reading my shit.

lmcontrollinao!!!

DMC
01-18-2022, 01:47 PM
Crazy because they have the exact same number of testing stations per capita and the exact same testing requirements for public activities and also the exact same population density as Texas with the same overall attitudes towards COVID and testing. I mean literally every variable is exactly the same except for the vaccination rate.

Flunkee

No, they have only 70% the population as Texas. It's not like the Texas caseload gives a shit about population density. Based on the results NY gets, their vax % can be removed from the data and you'd never know they are vaxxed any different than Texas. You might think they are worse.

Ef-man
01-18-2022, 01:52 PM
Effy, reading my shit.

lmcontrollinao!!!

As if it was a secret, wait it was deleted so sort of secret. :lol

The old shit everyone read and you deleted long ago because you welshed on yourself.

A bad erotic literature writing welshing cuck, setting trends. No one but you. :lol

Sure, try to control that. :lmao :lmao

DMC
01-18-2022, 01:54 PM

Flunkee

No, they have only 70% the population as Texas. It's not like the Texas caseload gives a shit about population density. Based on the results NY gets, their vax % can be removed from the data and you'd never know they are vaxxed any different than Texas. You might think they are worse.

DMC
01-18-2022, 01:55 PM

The old shit everyone read and you deleted long ago because you welshed on yourself.

A bad erotic literature writing welshing cuck, setting trends. No one but you. :lol

Apailisoc 9 would know that.

boutons_deux
01-18-2022, 02:04 PM
Virginia's new GOP Governor Youngkin sparks outrage as he pushes to block school mask mandates

https://www.alternet.org/media-library/image.jpg?id=27953349&width=1245&quality=85&coordinates=0%2C66%2C0%2C66&height=700

For months Virginia’s incoming Republican governor has been

promising he would neither mandate masks in schools

nor ban school districts from requiring them.

flip-flopping on his promise.

https://www.alternet.org/2022/01/virginia-glenn-youngkin/

Thread
01-18-2022, 02:11 PM

& yet you ain't forgot it.
tee, hee.

hater
01-18-2022, 02:11 PM
https://twitter.com/GlennYoungkin/status/1483179445892567055?s=19

Adam Lambert
01-18-2022, 03:16 PM

Or you'd just know that they test much more frequently in New York for a variety of reasons like the ones I listed, and therefore are likely to have "more cases."

DMC
01-18-2022, 05:18 PM
Or you'd just know that they test much more frequently in New York for a variety of reasons like the ones I listed, and therefore are likely to have "more cases."

Ah so testing now matters unlike when Trump said more testing = more cases. Got it. :tu.

So every state you wish to beat in your virus Olympics is automatically worse because of unknown cases that NY would have tested for already.

Ef-man
01-18-2022, 08:29 PM
“If we stop testing right now, we’d have very few cases, if any” - trump

Ef-man
01-18-2022, 08:32 PM
Also trump - “Don’t forget, we have more cases than anybody in the world. But why? Because we do more testing.” “When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases. They [the media] don’t want to write that.”

Thread
01-18-2022, 08:59 PM
Also trump - “Don’t forget, we have more cases than anybody in the world. But why? Because we do more testing.” “When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases. They [the media] don’t want to write that.”

And your Biden, fart face:::"I'll shut it down."

Adam Lambert
01-18-2022, 10:49 PM
Ah so testing now matters unlike when Trump said more testing = more cases. Got it. :tu.

Testing has always mattered. Trump was right when he said more testing equals more cases. He was wrong to try to cut back testing. That's what the criticism was for, you idiot. :lol

So every state you wish to beat in your virus Olympics is automatically worse because of unknown cases that NY would have tested for already.

This is word salad.

Does New York State test more than Texas on a per capita basis, yes or no?

You've spent two days now defending a stupid Darrin comment. I'm sure he appreciates your free time.

Winehole23
01-18-2022, 11:01 PM
If I had to bet, Youngkin will lose this particular battle in court.

hater
01-19-2022, 12:29 PM

You will be dissapointed :lol

https://twitter.com/AnthonyCabassa_/status/1483829777970581504?s=19

Ef-man
01-19-2022, 12:56 PM

Winning - More parents and school boards are suing the governor. :lmao