PDA

View Full Version : IPTV

koriwhat
01-15-2022, 04:00 PM
Anyone do the whole IPTV thing here? I'm not much of a TV Show watching person but it's nice to have access if need be for sports and the occasional "waste an hour or so on trash tv".

Plus what I got set up is "free" anyhow and I wouldn't have it any other way because I would never waste money on cable tv in the first place. My lady loves the fact that I finally hooked her up with IPTV and she doesn't have to visit shit websites to view her trash programming any longer.

DMC
01-15-2022, 08:52 PM
I tried that as a kid and got electrocuted.

koriwhat
01-16-2022, 12:16 AM
I tried that as a kid and got electrocuted.

I don't get it but LOL regardless. :tu

Joseph Kony
01-17-2022, 12:12 PM
why don't you just go stand on a highway and let an 18 wheeler run your worthless ass over instead? no one cares about your faggy threads

koriwhat
01-17-2022, 02:28 PM
Lmao JK following me around the past day or so and even into my own thread...Fuck out of here you puto!

koriwhat
01-19-2022, 02:05 PM
Yall are severely missing out!

DJR210
01-23-2022, 02:37 PM
why don't you just go stand on a highway and let an 18 wheeler run your worthless ass over instead? no one cares about your faggy threads

:lmao

koriwhat
01-25-2022, 01:50 PM
The irony of that retard JK's response is the fact that he knew I created this thread and decided to comment with insults. Guess he "cared" enough about my thread to comment on it.

Fuck playing on the highway... I'll offer JK the same I offered others here, if you got a gun I'll buy you ammo to blow your brains out. :tu

koriwhat
01-25-2022, 01:51 PM
The footlong pussy strikes again!

Joseph Kony
01-25-2022, 03:39 PM
:lmao still crying like a bitch 6 days later. i live rent free in your empty head faggot :lol

koriwhat
01-25-2022, 03:51 PM
I'm not reading your worthless reply you stupid fuck.

Lol The Footlong Pussy is trying to make this thread all about himself like he does in every thread I am in. Makes you wonder why this guy is so upset with me that he constantly follows me around with his hollow threats.Bro man up already or stfu! I still got you on that box of ammo but you'll only need one bullet to end your worthless existence you fucking pussy. :tu

Go play some more of your worthless fantasy girl games you fruit!

koriwhat
01-25-2022, 03:57 PM
Anyhow, no one uses iptv huh? Yall just waste your hard earned, or gov't assistence $, on shitty cable tv?

Joseph Kony
01-25-2022, 04:46 PM
:lmao triggered Joey frantically typing and editing his cringe response. youre my bitch, forever and always. never forget that, jizzrag

koriwhat
01-25-2022, 05:03 PM
Bro who are you talking to exactly because I don't read your bullshit? Login to one of your many other alts and post quote your footlong pussy and I might read that bs but I don't read your replies whatsoever otherwise. You're a pussy, you know you're a pussy, you create a persona online acting as if that ain't pussy shit which it is, and you continue to talk shit when you could easily just back up all your shit talking with a quick trip to where I am at but you won't. You will continue to be the footlong pussy that you are bro! :tu

koriwhat
01-25-2022, 05:05 PM
Lol The ads I am seeing when I visit this thread are all about "watch live tv & sports". Go figure... :lol

ElNono
01-26-2022, 02:03 AM
Is this one of dem pirate boxes with basically Kodi and a bunch of plugins?

koriwhat
01-26-2022, 03:45 PM
Is this one of dem pirate boxes with basically Kodi and a bunch of plugins?

Yes and no. I like the firestick for its easy "jailbreaking" and or a good ol' computer. I use Kodi and another app called TiviMate together. I jumped off the Kodi train years ago only to mess with it again recently and it's back better than ever. I still prefer TiviMate for the IPTV side of things.

Do you have some sort of similar setup Nono?

ElNono
01-27-2022, 01:42 AM
Yes and no. I like the firestick for its easy "jailbreaking" and or a good ol' computer. I use Kodi and another app called TiviMate together. I jumped off the Kodi train years ago only to mess with it again recently and it's back better than ever. I still prefer TiviMate for the IPTV side of things.

Do you have some sort of similar setup Nono?

No, but I heard about them while I was in the RGV. I have a Firestick, but honestly don't want much TV anymore.

DJR210
01-27-2022, 09:19 AM
Anyhow, no one uses iptv huh? Yall just waste your hard earned, or gov't assistence $, on shitty cable tv?

Does it have to be IPTV? I mean if you know what shows you wanna watch, it's all pirated and available on demand.

koriwhat
01-27-2022, 05:18 PM
No, but I heard about them while I was in the RGV. I have a Firestick, but honestly don't want much TV anymore.

I only use one addon for Kodi and it works unbelievably good! I get IPTV, Movies OD, TV Shows OD, and great SPURS feeds as well as other Sports feeds with that one addon. I also use TiviMate with a custom M3U8 if the IPTV on Kodi isn't up to par but it usually works just fine.

Does it have to be IPTV? I mean if you know what shows you wanna watch, it's all pirated and available on demand.

I mean yeah you can go that route too if you'd like and I have both options at my disposal. I did the IPTV thing more so for my gf. She still likes watching "TV" where as I mostly watch youtube and other online platforms; I'm not much of a movie or tv show person anyhow.

For my gf she likes to watch IPTV instead of waiting for her shows to become available OD seeing how so many links are dead before they become live sometime after the show has aired. Some shows she watches aren't OD for a week or longer at a time so she can just check the tv guide and watch what she wants when they replay or air at their current schedule.

DJR210
01-27-2022, 11:57 PM
I only use one addon for Kodi and it works unbelievably good! I get IPTV, Movies OD, TV Shows OD, and great SPURS feeds as well as other Sports feeds with that one addon. I also use TiviMate with a custom M3U8 if the IPTV on Kodi isn't up to par but it usually works just fine.

I mean yeah you can go that route too if you'd like and I have both options at my disposal. I did the IPTV thing more so for my gf. She still likes watching "TV" where as I mostly watch youtube and other online platforms; I'm not much of a movie or tv show person anyhow.

For my gf she likes to watch IPTV instead of waiting for her shows to become available OD seeing how so many links are dead before they become live sometime after the show has aired. Some shows she watches aren't OD for a week or longer at a time so she can just check the tv guide and watch what she wants when they replay or air at their current schedule.

Just get her Pluto TV and be done with it

koriwhat
01-28-2022, 01:16 PM
Just get her Pluto TV and be done with it

She has that too but can't watch her other dumb shows on there. Lol

I just watch YT vids of people restoring electronics and whatnot so I'm good. I'm even better now that I hooked her up and have more time for myself because of it. hahaha :tu

DMC
01-29-2022, 07:00 PM
I don't get it but LOL regardless. :tu

like I peed on the TV

koriwhat
01-31-2022, 02:19 PM
like I peed on the TV

Lol It went right over my head originally...I Pee'd on the TV