PDA

View Full Version : I Hereby Declare Myself A Jacksonville Jaguars Fan

Millennial_Messiah
01-23-2022, 11:07 PM
Yep. As of 1.22.2022 I am no longer a Dallas Cowboys fan. Jerry Jones stinks and his heirs are even worse. There is no hope for that team and Dak Prescott is awful. Just awful. There is no getting around the stink of losing culture from that organization. I am done with that awful team, the DFW metroplex, and the State of Texas.

I hereby declare that I have permanently changed my fandom to the Jacksonville Jaguars and I'm all aboard the Trevor Lawrence hype train. The Jaguars are from the Freedom State of Florida and the only red-leaning county/metro area with an NFL team. But most importantly, they are the only team in the entire NFL with a franchise quarterback with roughly the same length of hair as mine.

Also, we've got the first round pick in the 2022 NFL Draft. Who are we taking? I hope it's either a franchise LT or a franchise pass rusher for the next GOAT QB, Trevor, to flourish with.

Go Jaguars :toast #GoJagsGo #DUUUUUUUUUUVAL

Millennial_Messiah
01-24-2022, 03:02 PM
Let it be known to the world that I jumped on the Jaguars bandwagon in January 2022, immediately after Trevor's rookie season, a 3-14 season full of turmoil.

NOT when Trevor Lawrence is in the Mahomes, Allen and Burrow conversation of who is the top quarterback in the league (I personally believe Lawrence will ultimately become the GOAT and better than all three) and the Jaguars are consistently winning the AFC South and posting sterling 14-4 type seasons.

I'm a Trevor Lawrence fan, and I will forever be so. I pledge allegiance to Trevor Lawrence forever, unless he ever (a) goes woke or (b) cuts his hair.

FrostKing
01-25-2022, 08:23 PM
Natrone Means