PDA

View Full Version : So does anyone give a shit about the olympics next month?

baseline bum
01-25-2022, 08:29 PM
Probably be the first olympics I don't watch. Kind of a slap in the face to the world have this in Beijing and I think I'll fucking puke if I see NBC doing feel good stories about China like they always do with the host country at olympic games.

Ef-man
01-25-2022, 08:45 PM
Probably be the first olympics I don't watch. Kind of a slap in the face to the world have this in Beijing and I think I'll fucking puke if I see NBC doing feel good stories about China like they always do with the host country at olympic games.

Winter olympics has all the least sexy events.

Plus, they have no real, modern day activities, like who can shovel driveway fastest, or who can remove ice from car’s windshield without tearing up credit card, or who has least falls walking to 7/11 on an iced, sloped sidewalk.

Thread
01-25-2022, 08:59 PM

Plus, they have no real, modern day activities, like who can shovel driveway fastest, or who can remove ice from car’s windshield without tearing up credit card, or who has least falls walking to 7/11 on an iced, sloped sidewalk.

When I lived in Cleveland I used the hot water treatment on the windshield every morning so Girl could go to work. Girl: "You're gonna crack it, Dale!" I figured it was good enough for the old man when I was just a kid, so, it was good enough for me.

Best part was kicking the snow buildup out of the wheel wells.

hater
01-25-2022, 09:04 PM
Sure I do

Great athletes competing.same as usual

Good shit

Cheers :tu

Only a sour puss would complain, Nancy

ChumpDumper
01-25-2022, 09:09 PM
Only good thing about having the Olympics in China is that they will lose money on them.

baseline bum
01-25-2022, 09:10 PM
Sure I do

Great athletes competing.same as usual

Good shit

Only a sour puss would complain, Nancy

Seems like there is no hype whatsoever for this pos olympics. No one seems to care.

benefactor
01-25-2022, 09:14 PM
Nope

Adam Lambert
01-25-2022, 09:14 PM
I rarely have any interest in the winter games.

baseline bum
01-25-2022, 09:16 PM
I rarely have any interest in the winter games.

Used to be fun to watch with the pants down back in the day when you'd see Lindsey Vonn in those tights.

Thread
01-25-2022, 09:18 PM
Seems like there is no hype whatsoever for this pos olympics. No one seems to care.

Because anytime Russia, or China hosts it we shit all over 'em, or, we refuse to go. And the athletes are on dope, or, transgender. Nobody wants to lose, so, they all cheat. Then the politics start in. It's like the Academy Awards here. It's ruined, Winter, or, Summer, shot-to-shit. I wouldn't hit a dog in the ass with it, cept that official Olympic music they play.

Trey Gowdy
01-25-2022, 09:28 PM
Is the guy that looks like Carrot Top still skiing or whatever?

ElNono
01-25-2022, 09:29 PM
https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2008/08/15/12/46297.bin?width=1200

koriwhat
01-25-2022, 09:31 PM
The Olympics have always been for women tbh... Outside of men's bball wtf does it have to offer? Even that's a piss poor product.

hater
01-25-2022, 09:33 PM

I do

Lots of ppl do.

Ef-man
01-25-2022, 09:54 PM
Only good thing about having the Olympics in China is that they will lose money on them.

They will lose money, bigly.

DarrinS
01-25-2022, 11:03 PM
Not since 1980.

Blake
01-26-2022, 12:50 AM
The Olympics have always been for women tbh... Outside of men's bball wtf does it have to offer? Even that's a piss poor product.

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/2G80XYP/kramatorsk-ukraine-30th-may-2021-the-olympic-tattoo-seen-on-a-girls-leg-while-shes-doing-exercises-at-the-open-air-in-kramatorsk-the-2020-summer-olympic-games-are-scheduled-to-take-place-between-23-july-and-8-august-2021-photo-by-andriy-andriyenkosopa-imagessipa-usa-credit-sipa-usaalamy-live-news-2G80XYP.jpg

HemisfairArena
01-26-2022, 03:10 AM
Used to be fun to watch with the pants down back in the day when you'd see Lindsey Vonn in those tights.

Who are you kidding?....you did that s to Michael Phelps.

baseline bum
01-26-2022, 07:02 AM
Who are you kidding?....you did that s to Michael Phelps.

Ooh you're gay jokes, like BoomerfairArena never graduated 6th grade.

LaMarcus Bryant
01-26-2022, 11:09 AM
Absolutely not.

LOL fake fucking snow GMAFB. Hope the entire thing is an utter disaster.

koriwhat
01-26-2022, 03:35 PM
BlaKKKe STFU already because no one gives a fuck about what you have to say nor you as a person. Your ex wife didn't give a fuck either so why do you think I would be different? Fuck off puto and blow your brains out already! :tu

ChumpDumper
01-26-2022, 03:47 PM
lol triggered

Blake
01-26-2022, 05:01 PM
He forgot God bless

Joseph Kony
01-26-2022, 05:15 PM
https://c8.alamy.com/comp/2G80XYP/kramatorsk-ukraine-30th-may-2021-the-olympic-tattoo-seen-on-a-girls-leg-while-shes-doing-exercises-at-the-open-air-in-kramatorsk-the-2020-summer-olympic-games-are-scheduled-to-take-place-between-23-july-and-8-august-2021-photo-by-andriy-andriyenkosopa-imagessipa-usa-credit-sipa-usaalamy-live-news-2G80XYP.jpg

:lmao :lmao :lmao

koriwhat
01-26-2022, 05:17 PM
^ Looks it's 3 of ST's biggest pussies! :lmao

TimDunkem
01-26-2022, 05:29 PM

:lmao

koriwhat
01-26-2022, 05:48 PM
^ Damn that's a shitty tattoo.

What's on BlaKKKe's legs? "Cuck" and "old"?

hater
01-26-2022, 06:41 PM
Good luck to all the athletes

This will be a beautiful spectacle :tu

World peace :tu

https://twitter.com/SeanBannion/status/1486484197547986953?s=19

hater
01-26-2022, 06:43 PM
Absolutely not.

LOL fake fucking snow GMAFB. Hope the entire thing is an utter disaster.

I do agree fake snow sucks tbqh

Doesnt china have snow somewhere? Thats why Winter Olympics will never ever be close to the Summer Olympics. Tbqh

But it will still be beautiful

rascal
01-26-2022, 07:33 PM

Some great events like Snowboard Cross and Ski Cross and the Downhill.

benefactor
01-26-2022, 07:52 PM
Some great events like Snowboard Cross and Ski Cross and the Downhill.
:wow rascal sighting...I thought you might have dieded bro

Reck
01-26-2022, 07:57 PM
The last Olympics were boring as shit. Tried watching one of the swimming events and the atmosphere was super dead.These events really do need the crowd.

Reck
01-26-2022, 07:58 PM
Good luck to all the athletes

This will be a beautiful spectacle :tu

World peace :tu

https://twitter.com/SeanBannion/status/1486484197547986953?s=19

Red Bull is a cancer tbh. They're everywhere in sports.

baseline bum
01-26-2022, 08:27 PM
The last Olympics were boring as shit. Tried watching one of the swimming events and the atmosphere was super dead.These events really do need the crowd.

Meh a bunch of fatasses in the stands waving American flags doesn't do shit for me.

baseline bum
01-26-2022, 08:29 PM

Though best part of the Tokyo Olympics was definitely them playing an orchestrated form of Robo's Theme from Chrono Trigger in the opening ceremony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJMGY6gE18o

hater
01-26-2022, 08:43 PM
Red Bull is a cancer tbh. They're everywhere in sports.

Red bull gives you cancer? Probably

Still I drink it maybe once a month when I really need to wake up.

DMC
01-26-2022, 09:50 PM
Gives the US a chance to put some spies in China.

rascal
01-29-2022, 09:07 AM

Snowboard Cross, Ski Cross and The Downhill - These are better than Summer Olympic events

LaMarcus Bryant
01-31-2022, 11:08 AM
Though best part of the Tokyo Olympics was definitely them playing an orchestrated form of Robo's Theme from Chrono Trigger in the opening ceremony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJMGY6gE18o

:lol i never saw this. That's pretty dope

baseline bum
01-31-2022, 11:18 AM
:lol i never saw this. That's pretty dope

They played a bunch of music from Japanese games during the opening ceremony. Also played Frog's Theme from Chrono Trigger, Loto's Theme from Dragon Quest, Song of the Ancients from Nier Replicant, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzAqYQnRBjQ

pgardn
01-31-2022, 11:23 AM
Timed skiing events, timed skating races, the event where they have like 5 skiers/snowboarders racing down tough turns in a group through a number of rounds until the winner is determined. All fantastic. Also like the hockey. And weirdly, I found myself interested in the strategy involved in curling and all the sweeping and such. Oh forgot, the jumping where distance is measured.

Admission: I like snow and skiing myself so this adds prejudice I guess. I cant skate well at all...

Just like in the summer Olympics, I despise events involving judges.

CosmicCowboy
01-31-2022, 04:05 PM
Timed skiing events, timed skating races, the event where they have like 5 skiers/snowboarders racing down tough turns in a group through a number of rounds until the winner is determined. All fantastic. Also like the hockey. And weirdly, I found myself interested in the strategy involved in curling and all the sweeping and such. Oh forgot, the jumping where distance is measured.

Admission: I like snow and skiing myself so this adds prejudice I guess. I cant skate well at all...

Just like in the summer Olympics, I despise events involving judges.

Yeah, as a skier I like the skiing and snowboarding...but man, the snow SUCKS in Bejing...the half pipe snowboarding should be amazing though..be looking for at least one or more of the Japanese wizards to pull off a frontside triple cork 1440.

pgardn
01-31-2022, 04:14 PM
Yeah, as a skier I like the skiing and snowboarding...but man, the snow SUCKS in Bejing...the half pipe snowboarding should be amazing though..be looking for at least one or more of the Japanese wizards to pull off a frontside triple cork 1440.

I think some of these really good skiers take pride in being able to ski on about any surface.
But I would rather have a good Austrian downhill.

pgardn
01-31-2022, 04:20 PM
The static strength required to keep your skis aligned properly while they are getting vibrated like some jackhammer is beating on them is amazing. Its so different than running fast; you have to keep your legs held strongly in place yet flexible at the right moments. And then the turns and air and ice...

CosmicCowboy
01-31-2022, 04:33 PM
The static strength required to keep your skis aligned properly while they are getting vibrated like some jackhammer is beating on them is amazing. Its so different than running fast; you have to keep your legs held strongly in place yet flexible at the right moments. And then the turns and air and ice...

Before my knees gave out I was skiing single and double diamond stuff...even skiied the North Face at Crested Butte before they put in the lift there for the Xgames.