01-26-2022, 12:43 PM
Young black female justice INCOMING!

hater
01-26-2022, 01:40 PM
:lmao

https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1486401717608534025?s=19

Millennial_Messiah
01-26-2022, 01:43 PM
Bet Merrick Garland will be fuckin' pissed if it's not him.

Manchin and Sinema will not block it. Furthermore, Collins and Murkowski may vote for it.

I don't think McConnell is right wing enough to attempt to block it. It's 2016 situation in reverse. A far left justice gone, should be replaced by a left of center justice. Shouldn't be an issue to anyone.

Winehole23
01-26-2022, 01:48 PM
wonder if sinemanchin will block his replacement for 3 years :lolCollins, Murkowski and Graham previously voted for Ketanji Brown Jackson. Of course, that's no guarantee they would this time around.

Millennial_Messiah
01-26-2022, 01:51 PM
Collins, Murkowski and Graham previously voted for Ketanji Brown Jackson. Of course, that's no guarantee they would this time around.

She's left of center... black... but kind of. Her husband is a white republican doctor and close with Paul Ryan. I don't think she's nearly as far left as the other two (Sotomayor and Kagan).

Trill Clinton
01-26-2022, 02:09 PM

Trainwreck2100
01-26-2022, 02:13 PM

Reminder sinnema and machin can filibuster the sc nominee

baseline bum
01-26-2022, 02:15 PM
Bet Merrick Garland will be fuckin' pissed if it's not him.

Manchin and Sinema will not block it. Furthermore, Collins and Murkowski may vote for it.

I don't think McConnell is right wing enough to attempt to block it. It's 2016 situation in reverse. A far left justice gone, should be replaced by a left of center justice. Shouldn't be an issue to anyone.

Garland is 69 years old, no thanks, that ship has long since sailed.

SnakeBoy
01-26-2022, 02:48 PM

Yes Thanks Mitch!

Great Man

Trey Gowdy
01-26-2022, 02:59 PM
Reminder sinnema and machin can filibuster the sc nominee
It’s guaranteed to be a black woman nominated, no way they jump on that grenade.

Adam Lambert
01-26-2022, 03:02 PM

Guessing he's okay with a 3 to 1 score so far.

Millennial_Messiah
01-26-2022, 05:32 PM
It’s guaranteed to be a black woman nominated, no way they jump on that grenade.

Bet when Thomas retires under a GOP White House + Senate scenario in 2025 he'll be replaced by a black man too.

Guessing he's okay with a 3 to 1 score so far.
:tu Yep. And the big kahuna was replacing RBG with ACB. Replacing Scalia with Gorsuch and Kennedy with Kavanaugh were pretty much a wash.

She's married to a white Republican doctor and her kids are white. She's older than ACB and her politics are sure to be to the right of Breyer/Kagan/Sotomayor.

FrostKing
01-26-2022, 05:32 PM
Please no racism & sexism

Thread
01-26-2022, 05:39 PM
Finally a ripe race card to once & again sate, for a while the cocksucker squattin' in the White House.

Let us proceed...

Ef-man
01-26-2022, 05:42 PM
Bet when Thomas retires under a GOP White House + Senate scenario in 2025 he'll be replaced by a black man too.

A Clayton Bigsby for sure.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gR69Y_TWWxs/Rw9TzjwPR-I/AAAAAAAAADQ/s4G-hZF6fss/s320/vlcsnap-410621.png

koriwhat
01-26-2022, 05:50 PM
A Clayton Bigsby for sure.

You regressives sure are racist af! Yall virtue signal but yall don't hold those values whatsoever you fucking arrogant racist narcissists.

koriwhat
01-26-2022, 05:52 PM
Hey Ef you're just like your daddy Biden who is a huge racist too. Biden had a lot to say about Thomas too as he peddled lies against Thomas' character. You two racists are just alike tbh.

Extra Stout
01-26-2022, 05:54 PM
What if there were a choice that were black AND female AND Jewish? She would hold the winning Intersectionality Bingo card. And what if she graduated from Harvard AND Yale? Could such an ideal candidate exist?

Ef-man
01-26-2022, 05:55 PM
You regressives sure are racist af! Yall virtue signal but yall don't hold those values whatsoever you fucking arrogant racist narcissists.

Triggered much or is it the speed you took?

Slow down joey, you do not have to reply to everything, chill, derp did not send out the tat-signal.

TimDunkem
01-26-2022, 05:58 PM
The Tat Signal :lol

koriwhat
01-26-2022, 06:01 PM
Triggered much or is it the speed you took?

Slow down joey, you do not have to reply to everything, chill, derp did not send out the tat-signal.

Lmao The irony and lack of self awareness in your reply is astounding to say the least. Since you've come back on the scene I have seen you endlessly reply to every damn post and especially mine so don't come at me with that bs "you do not have to reply to everything".

As well, you're here on ST at all times of the day/night so if anyone is on speed it would be you. You and the other pussies here continue to claim I use speed because yall can't refute the shit I say back to yall. It's either "speed" or "grammar" with you fucking pussies!

Bring on Civil War 2.0 already so we can take pussies like you out of this world for good!

koriwhat
01-26-2022, 06:02 PM
The Tat Signal :lol

Massage his balls too while you're at it puto!

Nathan89
01-26-2022, 06:47 PM
Please no racism & sexism

That's the core of modern leftist ideology.

spurraider21
01-26-2022, 06:48 PM
Donna Brazile imo

hater
01-26-2022, 07:15 PM
Donna Brazile imo

Yeah lets make the fat bitch that cheated by sending cnn interview questions to her candidate friends a Suprem3 Court Judge :lmao

ElNono
01-26-2022, 08:49 PM
Yeah lets make the fat bitch that cheated by sending cnn interview questions to her candidate friends a Suprem3 Court Judge :lmao

That's the joke

DMC
01-26-2022, 09:29 PM
Barack or Michelle Obama

baseline bum
01-26-2022, 09:44 PM

LOL pretending the supreme court has any integrity that needs to be preserved

Millennial_Messiah
01-26-2022, 11:53 PM
3 True and Honest Thoughts:

1) The Democrats absolutely deserve 3 solid-blue SCOTUS seats and it's ridiculous to suggest otherwise.

2) Mitch and the GOP would be stupid as fuck to shoot down a Biden approved SCOTUS justice, especially if she/he is a moderate liberal and not a far-left progressivist.

3) The GOP SCOTUS majority ABSOLUTELY SHOULD NOT attempt to attack Roe v. Wade. That would be the worst possible wasp nest to go after for the sake of House and Senate Republicans. That would only help the Democrats rebound big time in 2022 and potentially beyond.

Will Hunting

Winehole23
01-26-2022, 11:55 PM
:tu

ducks
01-27-2022, 12:57 AM
So if Biden does what he said and picks a black woman for scotus
The blacks with just 13 percent of population will have 2 justices out of 9
Seems fair huh !

Let’s put someone qualified
Not many black woman judges now let alone one for scotus

Winehole23
01-27-2022, 06:38 AM
based Brandon

Winehole23
01-27-2022, 09:24 AM
LOL pretending the supreme court has any integrity that needs to be preservedonly just now is Supreme Court in danger of becoming a platform for candidates installed to satisfy symbolic political demands.

never happened before.

RandomGuy
01-27-2022, 11:15 AM
only just now is Supreme Court in danger of becoming a platform for candidates installed to satisfy symbolic political demands.

never happened before.

neofascists have been working, actively, for this for decades as part of the anti-abortion crusade.

"just now" pfft. try "twenty years ago". the only thing that has really changed is general awareness on the left of that fact.

Thread
01-27-2022, 11:56 AM
neofascists have been working, actively, for this for decades as part of the anti-abortion crusade.

"just now" pfft. try "twenty years ago". the only thing that has really changed is general awareness on the left of that fact.

Please. Your left started this shit, and of course our RINO's stood for it. Now, once this:::

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

:::happened the game changed and President Trump got 3 -in-there before you could cheat him out of the quadruple. We can't stop this fuck you're lining up, but by God & sonny Jesus we can shit all over the landscape whilst you're installing her, RG.

Adam Lambert
01-27-2022, 12:24 PM
So if Biden does what he said and picks a black woman for scotus
The blacks with just 13 percent of population will have 2 justices out of 9
Seems fair huh !

Let’s put someone qualified
Not many black woman judges now let alone one for scotus

Promise made, promise kept.

But I do think Republicans should continue this instant narrative about how a black female nominee is likely to be unqualified.

boutons_deux
01-27-2022, 12:40 PM
only just now is Supreme Court in danger of becoming a platform for candidates installed to satisfy symbolic political demands.

never happened before.

America's long record of judicial despotism

https://theweek.com/supreme-court/1009035/americas-long-record-of-judicial-despotism

boutons_deux
01-27-2022, 12:42 PM
Supreme Arsonists Ready Gasoline forAmerica’s Raging Fires

https://medium.com/@khazar.dreamer/supreme-arsonists-ready-gasoline-for-americas-raging-fires-e93523e11cb6#id_token=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsI%E2%80% A6%201/6

Thread
01-27-2022, 01:01 PM
Sleepy Joe told orange shit potus to shut the fuck up
to his face and he did. :lol :lol

He also told us he'd "shut it down." A half million Americans dead of the COVID later proves he didn't, Tights.

Thread
01-27-2022, 01:10 PM
Those are half a million unvaccinated repugs. Their body their choice to be 6 feet under not Biden. :tu

Your BLUE states are carrying the load, son; California, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Washington, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Arizona, Massachusetts, et al. Those are big hitters.

SnakeBoy
01-27-2022, 01:16 PM
RuPaul ftw

Thread
01-27-2022, 01:27 PM
Only swing states matter. And repugs are dying in droves stored in meat trucks. :tu

...& your's are turning blue as well in the aforementioned BLUE states I lodged.

Millennial_Messiah
01-27-2022, 02:00 PM

But I do think Republicans should continue this instant narrative about how a black female nominee is likely to be unqualified.

It's not that she might be unqualified. It's that specifically making it a point of emphasis to hire a black female to the SCOTUS, or any job for that matter, is anti-American and anti-equal opportunity. Rather, it is affirmative action. SCOTUS is hard and imo the best idea is to take the most qualified 20-25 or so candidates in the USA, regardless of race/color, sex, orientation, religion, political affiliation, etc. and draw a name out of a hat, ping pong ball draft lottery style, etc. Because there's really no case to be said that such black female candidate is more or less qualified than the rest of them, regardless of race, sex, creed.

The cold hard objective truth is that Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action are MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE, but about 6 or 7 out of 10 Democrat voters fail to actually get that through their thick skulls into their brain.

...& your's are turning blue as well in the aforementioned BLUE states I lodged.
Don't be an idiot. You and I both know that we need at least 2-3 of those aforementioned states to flip back red to win back the White House. PA, MI, AZ are long term salveageable if not outright red trending for the GOP as is WI. Georgia is the only one that is not, aside from the actual blue states that you listed.

boutons_deux
01-27-2022, 02:04 PM
Legal expert nails Republican hypocrisy over Biden’s promise to appoint a Black woman to the Supreme Court

https://www.rawstory.com/media-library/watch-tomi-lahren-says-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-is-not-successful-in-real-life.png?id=24702322&width=800&height=430

Republicans, however, were triggered,

raging about "quotas," "identity politics" and "affirmative action" and various racist comments couched in faux concern.

Lahren was hammered (https://www.rawstory.com/tomi-lahren-kamala-harris/)for the claim that the job would go to an unqualified Black woman due to identity politics.

But as law professor Steve Vladeck pointed out,

President Ronald Reagan promised to appoint the first woman to the Supreme Court when he was elected.

Conservatives at the time celebrated it as a good move.

https://www.rawstory.com/supreme-court-conservative-freakout

RandomGuy
01-27-2022, 02:26 PM

The radical right knows what works with the radical racist right, so I expect that to continue. A Vinn diagram with not as much non-overlapping area as most ST neofascists would have anyone beleive.

RandomGuy
01-27-2022, 02:28 PM
[Thread,] Don't be an idiot.

Stay tuned for next episodes exhortations:

"sun, don't be bright and hot"
"water, don't be wet"
"chickenfucker, leave chickens alone"

Good luck with that.

Thread
01-27-2022, 03:31 PM
Stay tuned for next episodes exhortations:

"sun, don't be bright and hot"
"water, don't be wet"
"chickenfucker, leave chickens alone"

Good luck with that.

Lookee at RG: stoopin', then-a-crawlin'. Belly? Oh, yeah, you betcha, it's-a-draggin'.

RG

Thread
01-27-2022, 03:33 PM
It's not that she might be unqualified. It's that specifically making it a point of emphasis to hire a black female to the SCOTUS, or any job for that matter, is anti-American and anti-equal opportunity. Rather, it is affirmative action. SCOTUS is hard and imo the best idea is to take the most qualified 20-25 or so candidates in the USA, regardless of race/color, sex, orientation, religion, political affiliation, etc. and draw a name out of a hat, ping pong ball draft lottery style, etc. Because there's really no case to be said that such black female candidate is more or less qualified than the rest of them, regardless of race, sex, creed.

The cold hard objective truth is that Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action are MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE, but about 6 or 7 out of 10 Democrat voters fail to actually get that through their thick skulls into their brain.

Don't be an idiot. You and I both know that we need at least 2-3 of those aforementioned states to flip back red to win back the White House. PA, MI, AZ are long term salveageable if not outright red trending for the GOP as is WI. Georgia is the only one that is not, aside from the actual blue states that you listed.

Thanks a fuckin' lot for stripping me down naked and throwing me into the street in front of the entire company like this.

Millennial_Messiah
01-27-2022, 03:56 PM
Thanks a fuckin' lot for stripping me down naked and throwing me into the street in front of the entire company like this.

I'm just speaking facts. There's no path to 270 for us in 2024 or future without at least 2-3 of the purple-trending-pink states that you described as "blue".

I don't have a dog in the Roe v. Wade case, but the GOP would have to be ten-thousand kinds of stupid to actually overturn it.

Thread
01-27-2022, 04:47 PM
I'm just speaking facts. There's no path to 270 for us in 2024 or future without at least 2-3 of the purple-trending-pink states that you described as "blue".

I don't have a dog in the Roe v. Wade case, but the GOP would have to be ten-thousand kinds of stupid to actually overturn it.

I was there for you when you came down with the sickness; tears and prayers here at the house for you and your people.

You kick me in the nuts, I call you in on the carpet over it and you kick me in the nuts a second time.

boutons_deux
01-27-2022, 05:02 PM
Right-wing victimhood hits a new level of absurdity in response to Biden's promise of a Black woman on the Supreme Court

their narrative:

President Joe Biden's new nominee is proof that

a white man can't catch a break in the U.S. of A.
Of the 115 justices that have sat on the Supreme Court,

0 have been Black women,

but 107 of them have been white men.

Nonetheless, GOP media swiftly circled around the claim that this nominee — whoever they may be — is

proof that white men are the real victims (https://www.salon.com/2022/01/27/fox-news-melts-down-over-biden-pick--before-hes-nominated-anyone/) of discrimination. :lol

The obvious implication of Carlson's rant is

there is no such thing as a Black woman who is qualified for this role.

the more "respectable" right-wing press is playing the same game of

trying to disqualify Black women and

painting Biden's promise as discrimination against supposedly more qualified white men.

https://www.rawstory.com/right-wing-victimhood-hits-a-new-level-of-absurdity-in-response-to-biden-s-promise-of-a-black-woman-on-the-supreme-court

Millennial_Messiah
01-27-2022, 05:12 PM
I was there for you when you came down with the sickness; tears and prayers here at the house for you and your people.

You kick me in the nuts, I call you in on the carpet over it and you kick me in the nuts a second time.

I'm still there with you and on your side. I didn't kick you in the nuts, I'm just speaking the objective truth in GOP strategy.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
01-27-2022, 05:30 PM
Before dems start (well continue) sucking each others dicks, remember clarence thomas

boutons_deux
01-27-2022, 06:09 PM
Kavanaugh Fears Biden’s Supreme Court Pick Will “Hog the Keg”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/kavanaugh-fears-bidens-supreme-court-pick-will-hog-the-keg

ducks
01-28-2022, 12:50 AM
Could you imagine if a ceo of a business said they were going to hire a black woman no matter if someone else is more qualified

clambake
01-28-2022, 01:27 AM
I think ducks died.

Will Hunting
01-28-2022, 07:23 AM
3 True and Honest Thoughts:

1) The Democrats absolutely deserve 3 solid-blue SCOTUS seats and it's ridiculous to suggest otherwise.

2) Mitch and the GOP would be stupid as fuck to shoot down a Biden approved SCOTUS justice, especially if she/he is a moderate liberal and not a far-left progressivist.

3) The GOP SCOTUS majority ABSOLUTELY SHOULD NOT attempt to attack Roe v. Wade. That would be the worst possible wasp nest to go after for the sake of House and Senate Republicans. That would only help the Democrats rebound big time in 2022 and potentially beyond.

Will Hunting (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17032)
The cat's already out of the bag on Roe. It's as good as gone.

RandomGuy
01-28-2022, 08:43 AM

Sadly, I think you are right. The conservative super-majority will overturn it, precedent be damned.

That will spur some epic fights over legalization at the federal level in Congress. Seems to me that conservatives are going to overplay their hand.

Establishment GOP benefitted from their soft support that paid lip service but never had a chance to go anywhere. They could plausibly say they were working towards a vastly unpopular policy that most of the country didn't want, but their primary electorate emphatically did.

Now... that rug will be pulled out from underneath them.

The fascist party's inherent racism will continue to alienate anybody with melanin, and now their inherent misogyny will alienate people with ovaries.

Gonna make the midterms... intense, and potentially ahistorical.

Will Hunting
01-28-2022, 08:48 AM
Sadly, I think you are right. The conservative super-majority will overturn it, precedent be damned.

That will spur some epic fights over legalization at the federal level in Congress. Seems to me that conservatives are going to overplay their hand.

Establishment GOP benefitted from their soft support that paid lip service but never had a chance to go anywhere. They could plausibly say they were working towards a vastly unpopular policy that most of the country didn't want, but their primary electorate emphatically did.

The fascist party's inherent racism will continue to alienate anybody with melanin, and now their inherent misogyny will alienate people with ovaries.

Any fights over federal abortion legislation would be stupid; overturning Roe means that it's left up to the states and that there's no congressional authority to regulate/legalize abortion.

RandomGuy
01-28-2022, 09:07 AM
Any fights over federal abortion legislation would be stupid; overturning Roe means that it's left up to the states and that there's no congressional authority to regulate/legalize abortion.

(nods)

It'g going to continue the slow economic death spiral that has made red states into economic basketcases. States with outright bans like Texas will pay the price for all the unwanted births in terms of the social burden of unprepared, poor mothers trying to care for kids they are not ready for.

I think it (the fight at least) will still happen at the federal level. Both parties will see some advantage over the fight.

In the end, long-term it will backfire, as abortion rights will be codified, and explicit in most states. Red states that outright ban it will simply find that the mailing of pills and simple drives will essentially obviate anything they pass.

Millennial_Messiah
01-28-2022, 11:30 AM

If they overturn it, the national environment will shift back to near 2020 figures. The R+4 national environment will shift back to lean or at best tilt D.

baseline bum
01-28-2022, 11:50 AM
If they overturn it, the national environment will shift back to near 2020 figures. The R+4 national environment will shift back to lean or at best tilt D.

It's getting overturned. I don't know how much more crystal clear that could be with this supreme court letting the ridiculous Texas abortion law still stay in effect over and over.

Adam Lambert
01-28-2022, 12:12 PM
Could you imagine if a ceo of a business said they were going to hire a black woman no matter if someone else is more qualified

I hate to break it to you, ducks, but this already happens.

Millennial_Messiah
01-28-2022, 01:29 PM
It's getting overturned. I don't know how much more crystal clear that could be with this supreme court letting the ridiculous Texas abortion law still stay in effect over and over.

I actually don't mind it being state's rights. I'm pro choice but you can always choose where to live. There are 48 states on the continental US, plus DC. Unlike China and other communist and turd world countries, relocation across the USA is legal and relatively easy.

Yep. Just like in Blue Bloods where that bitchy black woman (Kim Crawford) with a sketchy past (covering up her best friend's mother's murder) was hired as the district attorney over people like Erin Reagan who were likely much more qualified. Affirmative action is NOT equal opportunity. They are MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE concepts.

HemisfairArena
01-28-2022, 01:55 PM

As long as the socialist party continues to be racist against anyone lacking melanin, the GOP will be just fine.

Winehole23
01-28-2022, 02:07 PM
I actually don't mind it being state's rights. I'm pro choice but you can always choose where to live. There are 48 states on the continental US, plus DC. Unlike China and other communist and turd world countries, relocation across the USA is legal and relatively easy.

Yep. Just like in Blue Bloods where that bitchy black woman (Kim Crawford) with a sketchy past (covering up her best friend's mother's murder) was hired as the district attorney over people like Erin Reagan who were likely much more qualified. Affirmative action is NOT equal opportunity. They are MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE concepts.Like the time the GOP picked someone who'd only been a judge for three years because she was woman with the correct political attributes?

Adam Lambert
01-28-2022, 02:08 PM
Yep. Just like in Blue Bloods where that bitchy black woman (Kim Crawford) with a sketchy past (covering up her best friend's mother's murder) was hired as the district attorney over people like Erin Reagan who were likely much more qualified. Affirmative action is NOT equal opportunity. They are MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE concepts.

I meant in real life, not in TV shows made for 60 year olds.

Will Hunting
01-28-2022, 04:41 PM
Would love for you to be right but I disagree.

ducks
01-28-2022, 07:17 PM
13 Senate Democrats voted against Black female judge nominated by Trump
Democrats weren't so quick to line up behind Black woman nominated by Trump

ducks
01-28-2022, 07:25 PM

Link

Millennial_Messiah
01-28-2022, 09:03 PM
Would love for you to be right but I disagree.

How come? 65-70% of the entire USA voting bloc does NOT believe Roe V Wade should be overturned. Even if they are pro life themselves, they support a person's individual right to choose up to a certain point. Not murdering babies 4-5 months into a pregnancy, but in the first trimester, especially in cases like rape, incest, and/or under 18. I'd guesstimate that around 40% of Republicans/right leaning folks support the freedom to choose even if they are pro life themselves, and probably around 85%+ of Democrats/left leaning people. There was a recent poll on that.

Thread
01-28-2022, 10:53 PM
Agent turtle put up 2 Supreme Court judges on conditions and they are going to fulfill those conditions.

...we'll see if & how long they stand fast in those ranks for those conditions.

It would be sweet to get it overturned, no matter the cost. Make ya's eat it, whole.

Millennial_Messiah
01-29-2022, 12:55 AM

It would be sweet to get it overturned, no matter the cost. Make ya's eat it, whole.

You really want the country to suffer under an inflationary, terrible foreign policy, terrible domestic policy blue nightmare regime for the next 10+ years all for the sake of banning abortion?

Yuck.

Thread
01-29-2022, 01:00 AM
You really want the country to suffer under an inflationary, terrible foreign policy, terrible domestic policy blue nightmare regime for the next 10+ years all for the sake of banning abortion?

Yuck.

Go to hell, you.

Adam Lambert
01-29-2022, 10:07 AM
Link

Some things you just learn by knowing people outside of the internet. Try it sometime.

pgardn
01-29-2022, 10:20 AM

'Blow up anything at any cost to me and the rest of society as long as I feel as if I get revenge."

That revenge drive is a deadly drug. You are an addict. Revenge is your drug, and your God.

Thread
01-29-2022, 10:37 AM
'Blow up anything at any cost to me and the rest of society as long as I feel as if I get revenge."

That revenge drive is a deadly drug. You are an addict. Revenge is your drug, and your God.

You'll get nary denial here.

I enjoy avenging President Trump. It's a blooded feud twixt primarily me & CNN/MSNBC/MSM. I've never enjoyed so many victories over these entities until Trump made President. Sure, I still suffer defeat, but I get the victories now that I never did before Trump. And what's more, peeg, (they) know it, by God.

Trump was a game changer. Before Trump I was bamboozled by RINO's like Bush2, that mother fucker. And I too was fooled even though I smelled a rat until Trump came along and exposed Bush2 for precisely who he was, a wolf in sheep's clothing. And exposed Bush2 did no hesitate for a second to then declare his love and admiration, his long standing relationship with the Hussein's. Never a word before Trump made President, but by God that SOB declared for 'em afterward brought out all the snapshots of them on contact. Why? Because he couldn't stand the gaffe and sold his own shit. "I made President, I'll be President forever, and I will not hide now since that SOB/Trump made President. Uh, uh." Then, peeg Bush2 was shocked at the response by us Trumpers to his confession and hidden relationships with the Hussein's. Yeah, genuinely shocked. Good, the pos.

Just scratchin' the surface, peeg. I could write a book.

DMC
01-29-2022, 11:36 AM

I enjoy avenging President Trump. It's a blooded feud twixt primarily me & CNN/MSNBC/MSM. I've never enjoyed so many victories over these entities until Trump made President. Sure, I still suffer defeat, but I get the victories now that I never did before Trump. And what's more, peeg, (they) know it, by God.

Trump was a game changer. Before Trump I was bamboozled by RINO's like Bush2, that mother fucker. And I too was fooled even though I smelled a rat until Trump came along and exposed Bush2 for precisely who he was, a wolf in sheep's clothing. And exposed Bush2 did no hesitate for a second to then declare his love and admiration, his long standing relationship with the Hussein's. Never a word before Trump made President, but by God that SOB declared for 'em afterward brought out all the snapshots of them on contact. Why? Because he couldn't stand the gaffe and sold his own shit. "I made President, I'll be President forever, and I will not hide now since that SOB/Trump made President. Uh, uh." Then, peeg Bush2 was shocked at the response by us Trumpers to his confession and hidden relationships with the Hussein's. Yeah, genuinely shocked. Good, the pos.

You should write some Bush cuck erotica with old Donald as the bull.

Splits
01-29-2022, 12:02 PM
President Ronald Reagan said that if he were elected, he would nominate the first woman to the Supreme Court. "It is time for a woman to sit among our highest jurists," he said at a news conference weeks before the 1980 election

Reagan’s White House counsel at the time of Scalia’s appointment in 1986, said that Reagan "wanted to be sure that he could appoint the first Italian-American … he felt that it would be great to put an Italian-American on the Supreme Court." "Reagan had asked me whether Scalia was of Italian extraction," Wallison said, according to the Miller Center’s interview transcript. "I think he used the word ‘extraction,’ and I said, ‘Yes, he’s of Italian extraction.’ Reagan said, ‘That’s the man I want to nominate, so I want to meet him.’"

"I will be putting forth a nominee next week. It will be a woman," Trump said Sept. 19, 2020, during a rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina. He later added: "It will be a woman, a very talented, very brilliant woman. I haven’t chosen yet, but we have numerous women on the list."

Gosh, I wonder what all the outrage is about.

Millennial_Messiah
01-29-2022, 01:18 PM

I agree 100% with this

Go to hell, you.
..... but not with this. The point of America First is making America the 100% most free country in the world. Freedom to own guns, freedom to do stuff to your body that is bad (like drinking, smoking cigs, smoking weed, doing hard drugs, taking a bunch of pills, drinking Drano etc), freedom to choose to or not to get a vaccine, freedom to choose which science to believe in, freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of press, freedom to get married regardless of sexual orientation, freedom to kill oneself, freedom to go out and enjoy life without a stupid commie mask on..... and yes, freedom to choose whether or not to go through with an accidental or raped pregnancy.

You're a man, we're both men; we will never understand just how hard and difficult it is for a woman to go through with 40 weeks of developing and carrying a brand new human inside of the middle of their own body. We forget and underestimate sometimes just how amazing these women are for doing this. Women that choose to have children are the jewels of the world. That said, it's a woman's right to choose to go through with a pregnancy or not. Pregnancy is hard. It shouldn't be the government's prerogative to force a woman (or young girl) to go through with 40 weeks of hell and pain.

If you believe in a free country, you can choose to be pro-life or pro-choice yourself; but you cannot justify making that decision for other people nor can you justify creating draconian laws that force females to go through with a -very- painful 40 week pregnancy and birth that will have a permanent impact on their body, forever.

If Roe v. Wade gets overturned, and abortion gets banned..... who's to say the government can't use this as precedent to enforce other draconian laws that the Left might think are appropriate? Such as permanent mask and vax mandates etc. They will take your guns away or at the very least create a property tax on guns to oblivion until all except the very rich can even afford to legally own guns. Soon, it will be eminent domain, and we will be living in Bolshevik Leninist Russia, circa 1920. Got a house with extra rooms? Be prepared to have government officials knocking at your door with random homeless bums forcing you to provide them free room and board at your expense because you have the means and they don't. Be prepared for the government to take over your life.

Roe v. Wade, like it or not because of religious reasons.... is an emblem of freedom, of why the U.S.A. is the freest country in the world. Overturning it and repealing it creates a slippery slope that may ultimately lead to draconian communofascism, absolutionism, government totalitarianism over the country you have spent your entire life fighting for freedom in.

DMC
01-29-2022, 01:47 PM
I agree 100% with this

..... but not with this. The point of America First is making America the 100% most free country in the world. Freedom to own guns, freedom to do stuff to your body that is bad (like drinking, smoking cigs, smoking weed, doing hard drugs, taking a bunch of pills, drinking Drano etc), freedom to choose to or not to get a vaccine, freedom to choose which science to believe in, freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of press, freedom to get married regardless of sexual orientation, freedom to kill oneself, freedom to go out and enjoy life without a stupid commie mask on..... and yes, freedom to choose whether or not to go through with an accidental or raped pregnancy.

You're a man, we're both men; we will never understand just how hard and difficult it is for a woman to go through with 40 weeks of developing and carrying a brand new human inside of the middle of their own body. We forget and underestimate sometimes just how amazing these women are for doing this. Women that choose to have children are the jewels of the world. That said, it's a woman's right to choose to go through with a pregnancy or not. Pregnancy is hard. It shouldn't be the government's prerogative to force a woman (or young girl) to go through with 40 weeks of hell and pain.

If you believe in a free country, you can choose to be pro-life or pro-choice yourself; but you cannot justify making that decision for other people nor can you justify creating draconian laws that force females to go through with a -very- painful 40 week pregnancy and birth that will have a permanent impact on their body, forever.

If Roe v. Wade gets overturned, and abortion gets banned..... who's to say the government can't use this as precedent to enforce other draconian laws that the Left might think are appropriate? Such as permanent mask and vax mandates etc. They will take your guns away or at the very least create a property tax on guns to oblivion until all except the very rich can even afford to legally own guns. Soon, it will be eminent domain, and we will be living in Bolshevik Leninist Russia, circa 1920. Got a house with extra rooms? Be prepared to have government officials knocking at your door with random homeless bums forcing you to provide them free room and board at your expense because you have the means and they don't. Be prepared for the government to take over your life.

Roe v. Wade, like it or not because of religious reasons.... is an emblem of freedom, of why the U.S.A. is the freest country in the world. Overturning it and repealing it creates a slippery slope that may ultimately lead to draconian communofascism, absolutionism, government totalitarianism over the country you have spent your entire life fighting for freedom in.

The bolded is one of the biggest lies ever told.

DMC
01-29-2022, 02:32 PM
Having a baby is not a picnic. It's very dangerous. I've known many women that have almost died to complications. It destroys your belly and wears out your organs. It's very painful and women are on multiple drugs just to bare the pain. Also post pregnancy depression is a serious thing that last for a year or two. Now include that a 13 year old girl still hasn't grown into her body and that baby will rip that child apart. This is fucking sick. And now include that the raped 13 child has to create another person that is related to the rapist. Thats fucking crazy man. Repugs are sick.

Did you require an episiotomy to deliver that load of shit?

DMC
01-29-2022, 02:34 PM
I can tell who the incels are. :lol
You're a compulsive liar. There are a few of you here.

DMC
01-29-2022, 02:42 PM
You've never been around pregnant women. Facts.

Why would you hang around pregnant women as an engineer? You a midwife engineer?

ChumpDumper
01-29-2022, 02:52 PM
This is some stupid bullshit from DMC.

ducks
01-29-2022, 07:51 PM
Then-Senator Biden Filibustered for 2 Years the Nomination of a Black Woman to Circuit Court

https://www.westernjournal.com/senator-biden-filibustered-2-years-nomination-black-woman-circuit-court/

benefactor
01-29-2022, 11:22 PM
Then-Senator Biden Filibustered for 2 Years the Nomination of a Black Woman to Circuit Court

https://www.westernjournal.com/senator-biden-filibustered-2-years-nomination-black-woman-circuit-court/
And? Trump was a Democrat in 2005.

ducks
01-30-2022, 11:48 AM
President Joe Biden appealed to Black and women voters with his campaign promise to bring a Black woman justice to the Supreme Court for the first time, but a large majority of Americans told the latest ABC News/Ipsos poll they want gender and race not to be the deciding factors.

Just 23% polled want Biden to keep his vow to pick a Black woman, while 76% want "all possible nominees" considered.

Thread
01-30-2022, 12:19 PM
President Joe Biden appealed to Black and women voters with his campaign promise to bring a Black woman justice to the Supreme Court for the first time, but a large majority of Americans told the latest ABC News/Ipsos poll they want gender and race not to be the deciding factors.

Just 23% polled want Biden to keep his vow to pick a Black woman, while 76% want "all possible nominees" considered.

Biden like Hussein is addicted to the race card and will never abandon it come hell or high water.

Dirks_Finale
01-30-2022, 02:50 PM

Another dumb move by Brandon. If you want to nominate a black woman go right ahead, just don't say it out loud before hand and essentially disqualify all other races and genders. He continues to be hard left and divisive as hell which only helps the GOP in the upcoming midterms.

ElNono
01-30-2022, 02:54 PM
Another dumb move by Brandon. If you want to nominate a black woman go right ahead, just don't say it out loud before hand and essentially disqualify all other races and genders. He continues to be hard left and divisive as hell which only helps the GOP in the upcoming midterms.

It's politically stupid to show your hand. He did that with the VP pick as well...

But, nominating a black woman makes him hard left? Is there a tacit admission there somewhere? You should just blurt it out, get it out of your system, tbh

Thanos
01-30-2022, 02:56 PM
It's politically stupid to show your hand. He did that with the VP pick as well...

But, nominating a black woman makes him hard left? Is there a tacit admission there somewhere? You should just blurt it out, get it out of your system, tbh
Here’s the part where he hides.

elbamba1
01-30-2022, 02:56 PM
:tu

This is probably a good policy moving forward. The investigations are usually a farce anyway. Beneficial in another era but not in todays politics. Streamline this shit and get her approved.

baseline bum
01-30-2022, 04:09 PM

Biden hard left :rollin

benefactor
01-30-2022, 04:53 PM
Anything that isn't militant right is hard left to them

Dirks_Finale
01-30-2022, 05:30 PM

You folks are the ones who talk about race all the time and love identity politics, not us. I'm simply telling you it was a stupid move politically the way he handled it.

Biden drew praise from AOC. Tells you all you need to know about where he stands politically. If he governed like the moderate he claimed to be, he would not be in the mess he is in.

Dirks_Finale
01-30-2022, 05:31 PM
Black women saved Joe Biden. He loves black women. :tu

He has Obama's hand up his rear end. Puppet.

spurraider21
01-30-2022, 05:45 PM
13 Senate Democrats voted against Black female judge nominated by Trump
Democrats weren't so quick to line up behind Black woman nominated by Trump
thats because they judge based on the content of their character tbh

Adam Lambert
01-30-2022, 06:11 PM
Derp_Finale has the dumbest conspiracy theories.

:lol Obama is the puppet master? This idiot's worldview is basically "people I hate" Mad Libs.

ElNono
01-30-2022, 08:50 PM
You folks are the ones who talk about race all the time and love identity politics, not us. I'm simply telling you it was a stupid move politically the way he handled it.

I dunno man, I'm pretty sure you brought that up unprompted. Let me check..... yep. Why would being more moderate matter when it comes to the race and gender of his SCOTUS pick? Is it offensive to you?

Biden drew praise from AOC. Tells you all you need to know about where he stands politically. If he governed like the moderate he claimed to be, he would not be in the mess he is in.

No, it doesn't tell me where he stands politically. If he would be praising AOC, then you could tell me he's a fan of her ideas. But it's not a two way street. What is he supposed to do? Alienate the people that need to vote for his shit?

pgardn
01-30-2022, 10:44 PM
You folks are the ones who talk about race all the time and love identity politics, not us. .

Which party found Justice Clarence Thomas and was not the least bit upset when he waxed on about pubic hairs in women's drinks?

Thread
01-30-2022, 10:48 PM
Which party found Justice Clarence Thomas and was not the least bit upset when he waxed on about pubic hairs in women's drinks?

She said, that was never proven.

pgardn
01-30-2022, 11:01 PM
She said, that was never proven.

Clarence was not even respected by Scalia. Dubbed a mental midget. Who waxed on concerning pubic hairs in drinks.
Blue team gets their turn.

HemisfairArena
01-31-2022, 12:27 AM

Biden hasnt been hard anything in a long time.

Thread
01-31-2022, 03:28 AM
Clarence was not even respected by Scalia. Dubbed a mental midget. Who waxed on concerning pubic hairs in drinks.
Blue team gets their turn.

In other words:::She said.

hater
01-31-2022, 10:07 AM
:lmao the chickens coming home to roost

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1487792676317577217?s=19

Adam Lambert
01-31-2022, 11:27 AM

Thanks for the breaking news, ducks!

pgardn
01-31-2022, 11:29 AM
In other words:::She said.

Pubic hairs.

And its the blue team's turn. I know you dont like this but elections have consequences.
Maybe Mitch will pull out a new rule for nominations so Joe will go nuclear and try to add and appoint more judges as vengeance.
I know you like revenge so this should suit you.

pgardn
01-31-2022, 11:31 AM

95 % of Americans do NOT want a privileged, drunk, frat boy.
Breaking news...

Thread
01-31-2022, 11:54 AM
Pubic hairs.

And its the blue team's turn. I know you dont like this but elections have consequences.
Maybe Mitch will pull out a new rule for nominations so Joe will go nuclear and try to add and appoint more judges as vengeance.
I know you like revenge so this should suit you.

We learned all this shit from your side, peeg. We just never did any of it to you until this happened...

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

& I'm alert to the fact that as soon as President Trump leaves the battlefield we'll quit doing to you what you did to us...just-like-that.

hater
01-31-2022, 11:58 AM
Thanks for the breaking news, ducks!

Youre welcome, Cindy :tu

baseline bum
01-31-2022, 12:01 PM
You folks are the ones who talk about race all the time and love identity politics, not us.

:rollin

Dirks_Finale
01-31-2022, 12:38 PM
I dunno man, I'm pretty sure you brought that up unprompted. Let me check..... yep. Why would being more moderate matter when it comes to the race and gender of his SCOTUS pick? Is it offensive to you?

No, it doesn't tell me where he stands politically. If he would be praising AOC, then you could tell me he's a fan of her ideas. But it's not a two way street. What is he supposed to do? Alienate the people that need to vote for his shit?

It's not unprompted when it's a topic all over the news and it's controversial because he handled it like a race baiting moron.

ChumpDumper
01-31-2022, 12:40 PM
It's not unprompted when it's a topic all over the news and it's controversial because he handled it like a race baiting moron.When do you NOT talk about race?

Dirks_Finale
01-31-2022, 12:46 PM
When do you NOT talk about race?

You are projecting again. Common for liberals.

ChumpDumper
01-31-2022, 12:48 PM
You are projecting again. Common for liberals.Who do you consider the most qualified candidate for the Supreme Court right now?

Winehole23
01-31-2022, 12:48 PM
(wrong thread)

Thread
01-31-2022, 12:51 PM
Who do you consider the most qualified candidate for the Supreme Court right now?

She has to be black. She has to be a she. And she has to ax a lot of questions.

Dirks_Finale
01-31-2022, 12:55 PM
Who do you consider the most qualified candidate for the Supreme Court right now?

Does not matter, CD.

And I am fine with him picking whoever he wants. But politically it's a dumb move to rule out all males and other races. Play the game, pretend to vett a group of individuals and then select a qualified black female. You get what you want and you don't come across looking extreme in the process. He is the gift that keeps on giving for the GOP.

ChumpDumper
01-31-2022, 01:02 PM
Does not matter, CD.

And I am fine with him picking whoever he wants.:tu

Nice nonracial answer.

hater
01-31-2022, 01:03 PM
She has to be black. She has to be a she. And she has to ax a lot of questions.

A black female transexual that is now a binary +++ lesbian would be a fucking slam dunk imo

Do it Brandon. :tu

Winehole23
01-31-2022, 03:08 PM
Vetted by a right wing think tank and declared in advance

ElNono
01-31-2022, 03:11 PM
It's not unprompted when it's a topic all over the news and it's controversial because he handled it like a race baiting moron.

I don't know what "news" you watch that say picking a black woman for SCOTUS is a "hard left" choice...

CosmicCowboy
01-31-2022, 03:13 PM
I don't think getting *whoever* confirmed will be an issue. it will still be 6-3. The whackier left the better as far as Republicans are concerned...just gives more ammo to rile the base just like "the squad".

Will Hunting
01-31-2022, 03:17 PM
Are ya'll actually arguing about who it's going to be?

Ketanji Brown-Jackson was the planned Breyer replacement dating back to a year ago when she was nominated as Garland's replacement.

Chances are Breyer only retired as part of an agreement where he was assured his former clerk (KBJ) would take his spot. Same arrangement McConnell made with Anthony Kennedy re: Brett Kavanaugh.

ElNono
01-31-2022, 03:20 PM
I don't think getting *whoever* confirmed will be an issue. it will still be 6-3. The whackier left the better as far as Republicans are concerned...just gives more ammo to rile the base just like "the squad".

No really concerned with giving more ammo to the Republican base, tbh... you don't really need a whole lot to have them chug on horse medicine... that's a voting block Democrats should never be interested in catering to...

pgardn
01-31-2022, 03:24 PM
No really concerned with giving more ammo to the Republican base, tbh... you don't really need a whole lot to have them chug on horse medicine... that's a voting block Democrats should never be interested in catering to...

Yeah those wacked out lefties.
Now Your basic righty patriots attack the capitol and eat horse drugs made for horse parasites.

CosmicCowboy
01-31-2022, 03:43 PM
Yeah those wacked out lefties.
Now Your basic righty patriots attack the capitol and eat horse drugs made for horse parasites.

You can whataboutism all you want but AOC and the Squad are the best thing that has happened to the Republican Party in a long time.

ElNono
01-31-2022, 03:47 PM
You can whataboutism all you want but AOC and the Squad are the best thing that has happened to the Republican Party in a long time.

I don't know about that. I recall the last president trying to lure in Bernie Sanders and black voters.

The reality is that the Republican base (much like the Democrat base) will vote for anything you put in front of them.

Will Hunting
01-31-2022, 03:49 PM
:lol as if the GOP attacking Democrats as evil socialists wasn't a thing until AOC and the Squad came along

CosmicCowboy
01-31-2022, 03:55 PM
:lol as if the GOP attacking Democrats as evil socialists wasn't a thing until AOC and the Squad came along

Oh, but the good thing is the republicans don't even have to say anything...The squad does all the work for them...

Will Hunting
01-31-2022, 03:59 PM
Oh, but the good thing is the republicans don't even have to say anything...The squad does all the work for them...
:lmao what do you mean Republicans don't have to say anything? They run attack ads about the squad non-stop. They're marginally more effective against the squad than they are against other Dems because the squad consists of minority women which the GOP base will automatically assume is socialist, but that's the only real difference.

Adam Lambert
01-31-2022, 04:03 PM

If AOC and "The Squad" weren't around, you'd have a different boogieman in congress to brand the Face of the Radical Left.

Will Hunting
01-31-2022, 04:08 PM
If AOC and "The Squad" weren't around, you'd have a different boogieman in congress to brand the Face of the Radical Left.
:lol and whoever that Boogieman is, CC would be talking about how that person/group of people is a gift to the GOP.

If Democrats listened to Republicans on what would be best for the party Mark Warner would be furthest left senator we have, and the GOP would still be calling him a radical leftist.

pgardn
01-31-2022, 04:11 PM

Yes I will whatabout all I want when you indicate that one party is wacked out when your own party has acted enormously stupid and lost the presidential election by 8 million votes due to putting up a complete bozo for a candidate. You party got Biden elected. Congrats. Old white men win.
Then the party embraces the idea of the offensive masks and vaccinations as being some sort of 1770s pursuit of freedom? Its ridiculous when you say nutty lefties when the right just went bonkers for 4 years.

CosmicCowboy
01-31-2022, 04:13 PM
Yes I will whatabout all I want when you indicate that one party is wacked out when your own party has acted enormously stupid and lost the presidential election by 8 million votes due to putting up a complete bozo for a candidate. You party got Biden elected. Congrats. Old white men win.
Then the party embraces the idea of the offensive masks and vaccinations as being some sort of 1770s pursuit of freedom? Its ridiculous when you say nutty lefties when the right just went bonkers for 4 years.

I agree both sides have their whackos. No argument here. I didn't vote for Trump either time and I have been vaccinated and boosted despite having covid twice already.

Winehole23
01-31-2022, 04:49 PM
I agree both sides have their whackos. No argument here. I didn't vote for Trump either time and I have been vaccinated and boosted despite having covid twice already.A few months back you were clutching your pearls over Biden's "Bolshevist" policies, your moderate pose is just that, tbh. You'll vote for Trump again versus any Dem.

Will Hunting
01-31-2022, 04:59 PM
Republicans: "If Democrats didn't actually pursue any of their policies and just bent over for Republicans, we wouldn't call you socialists! I swear! I can't believe Democrats don't constantly worry about bad faith attack ads from Republicans about muh socialism!"

CosmicCowboy
01-31-2022, 05:15 PM
A few months back you were clutching your pearls over Biden's "Bolshevist" policies, your moderate pose is just that, tbh. You'll vote for Trump again versus any Dem.

As usual, your prognostication sucks donkey dicks. I will never vote for Trump.

ElNono
01-31-2022, 06:18 PM
:lol and whoever that Boogieman is, CC would be talking about how that person/group of people is a gift to the GOP.

If Democrats listened to Republicans on what would be best for the party Mark Warner would be furthest left senator we have, and the GOP would still be calling him a radical leftist.

They call Brandon a hard leftist... I mean... why even bother?

CosmicCowboy
01-31-2022, 09:04 PM
They call Brandon a hard leftist... I mean... why even bother?

To paraphrase..."sorry Brandon...you're no FDR."

SnakeBoy
01-31-2022, 09:12 PM

AOC and the Squad thought we'll show em and call ourselves socialists

lol commies