PDA

View Full Version : My friend went to the game...

duncan2k5
11-27-2005, 07:04 PM
He goes to my college, but he is from st. croix like me. he went to SA for the thanksgiving weekend. he said he was going to the bulls game, but the tickets were sold out, so he had to buy from some guy waving tickets outside of the arena. he said he was sitting high up, but still could see the court good enough. he said he saw Pop going crazy...LOL. he said he went crazy when timmy dunked. and that there were some bulls fans saying "spurs suck" and some spurs fans getting mad and saying that its the bulls that suck. then he said the crowd was not going crazy because the bulls always killed our runs...and it was hot in the center...and that SA has a LOT of good looking hispanic women :lol . just sharing this because i was excited to hear that he was going because no one i ever knew went to see a spurs game. (i only went for a summer league game in boston) i felt like i shared the experience with him...well thats it

lilmads
11-27-2005, 07:15 PM
Awesome!:)
I know it's a big thing for people like us to go for a game or when we get a chance to see the spurs..
It's great to know that he was able to get tickets at least and I'm sure he had a good time!

Summers
11-27-2005, 07:31 PM
I was surprised at how many Bulls' fans were there. There was a real loud, obnoxious one one seat in front of me and about 4 seats to my right. I kept waiting for someone to kick him in the head, but it never happened. :lol

duncan2k5
11-27-2005, 07:53 PM
lol...i was surprised the bulls had fans...

RashoFan
11-28-2005, 01:39 AM
I was surprised at how many Bulls' fans were there. There was a real loud, obnoxious one one seat in front of me and about 4 seats to my right. I kept waiting for someone to kick him in the head, but it never happened. :lol
For a moment there I thought you were talking about someone in my group! I got tickets for Angel, myself, my friend Valerie and my brother's gf ...Vicky.
Vicky was drunk and getting a little beligerent AND was rooting for the Bulls...here I thought she was a Spurs fan, God I hope my brother doesn't marry her...1 Bull fan* in the family is enough!!!! :lol

* My Brother is a Chicago fan...Bulls, Bears, Cubs, Sox, Blackhawks...

TOP-CHERRY
11-28-2005, 04:50 PM
...and that SA has a LOT of good looking hispanic women :lol
:D