PDA

View Full Version : is it...

spurs=bling
11-27-2005, 07:59 PM
windy(15 & up mph winds) and kinda chilly were you are at?

because it is here

thats all.

Samr
11-27-2005, 08:09 PM
I'm north of SA, out I-10, and that is exactly what's going on.

spurs=bling
11-27-2005, 08:37 PM
http://www.doineedajacket.com/dinaj.asp?dinaj=KUVA

its says i do need a jacket

CharlieMac
11-27-2005, 08:42 PM
I almost got up to check the windy conditions outside, but you know....the door is kind of far from the couch.

spurs=bling
11-27-2005, 08:43 PM
I almost got up to check the windy conditions outside, but you know....the door is kind of far from the couch.
:lol

lazy

Silver21_Black20
11-27-2005, 08:43 PM
I'm on the Southside...Holla!...of San Antonio and it is not windy or cool. Where you at spurs=bling?

tw05baller
11-27-2005, 08:45 PM
yes... its blowin down the lights i just put up:pctoss

spurs=bling
11-27-2005, 08:47 PM
I'm on the Southside...Holla!...of San Antonio and it is not windy or cool. Where you at spurs=bling?

Uvalde :depressed

McKenzie
11-27-2005, 08:47 PM
I'm over by The Forum.

It was windy at 3 when I went to HEB. Right now, it's not much different from last night except that it's less humid. Have we fallen into HELL? This is getting stupid.

Silver21_Black20
11-27-2005, 08:52 PM
Uvalde :depressed

:oops Oh...sorry...:lol. j/k

spurs=bling
11-27-2005, 08:58 PM
:oops Oh...sorry...:lol. j/k

its suck over here, but there is a house next to ours that belongs to a cop.

but other than that i open a window and i see mesquites every where and it makes me wanna cry. :cry :cry :cry

McKenzie
11-27-2005, 08:59 PM
I was going to say the same thing...about Uvalde.....sorry.......lol

10 minutes later and still no freakin' front that's going to plummet temps into the 40s. Lyin', stinkin' weatherpeople. :rolleyes

Mosquitoes are everywhere here, too. :depressed

Samr
11-27-2005, 09:02 PM
I open the window and see nothing but oak trees and it makes me want to jump up and down. That is the exact reason we moved out here in the first place.

McKenzie
11-27-2005, 09:09 PM
I open the window and see nothing but oak trees and it makes me want to jump up and down. That is the exact reason we moved out here in the first place.

I'm not looking for snow or anything, but some bare, naked trees would be nice! Something to indicate that it IS almost DECEMBER. It is wrong, just plain WRONG, to give CPS money during Winter for A/C. I usually don't bother with a heater during Winter, but it sure would be nice to fantasize about a temperature under fucking 85 right now.

Samr
11-27-2005, 09:13 PM
No, I was referring to Resident Puss here:

but other than that i open a window and i see mesquites every where and it makes me wanna cry.

N.Y. Johnny
11-27-2005, 09:15 PM
I'm not looking for snow or anything, but some bare, naked trees would be nice! Something to indicate that it IS almost DECEMBER. It is wrong, just plain WRONG, to give CPS money during Winter for A/C. I usually don't bother with a heater during Winter, but it sure would be nice to fantasize about a temperature under fucking 85 right now.

No way....when you've lived in NYC and Buffalo shoveling snow and snow and ice and the ball freezing cold gets old...thats why I am here in TX now..i'd rather spend for the AC and go out in T Shirts than bundle up like the Sherpas of the Himalayas in NY.

I hate the Cold, I'd rather go through warm and hot than cold. :smokin

spurs=bling
11-27-2005, 09:16 PM
No, I was referring to Resident Puss here:

hey!

now if there was some oaks over here i'd be happy because i'm getting angry of seeing mesquites.

Silver21_Black20
11-27-2005, 09:17 PM
I just got in from feeding my dog and IT IS actually cool and windy outside...feels great...:tu

Samr
11-27-2005, 09:18 PM
now if there was some oaks over here i'd be happy because i'm getting angry of seeing mesquites.

Eh, comes with the territory.

spurs=bling
11-27-2005, 09:18 PM
Eh, comes with the territory.

true

tw05baller
11-27-2005, 09:22 PM
i hate m'skeeters

spurs=bling
11-27-2005, 09:24 PM
i hate m'skeeters

tell me about it. yesterday i got stung by a bee then by a bunch of skeeters.

i'm like livestock to them.

Samr
11-27-2005, 09:29 PM
I can deal with mosquitos. What I cannot deal with are chiggers. Those damn things get in your underwear line (if you wear any, which I don't), around your ankles, and basically anywhere that gets damp. It is like a mosquito bite except twice as annoying.

I don't care what people say, nailpolish works to help the bites.

tw05baller
11-27-2005, 09:29 PM
really?

Samr
11-27-2005, 09:33 PM
i'm like livestock to them.

That is hilarious.

tw05baller
11-27-2005, 09:35 PM
<<<<<my most vbookie yet!!!! i know. its sad.

spurs=bling
11-27-2005, 09:35 PM
That is hilarious.

for real, those damn things bite me all the frickin' time.

btw does anybody know how to get a bee stinger out?

tw05baller
11-27-2005, 09:41 PM
hell, when i get stung ny a bee i just immediatley pull the stinger out with my finger nails, the thing is usually big enought to grab on and yank. i dont see why people make a big deal about it saying you have to do it a certain way. the faster you pull that motherfucker out the less time it hurts.

Samr
11-27-2005, 09:44 PM
the faster you pull that motherfucker out the less time it hurts.

What he said. I've gotten stung more times than I can remember, and I just pull it out immediately.

To stop the pain, mix vinegar and baking soda until it forms a kind of watery paste. Put it over the bite (works for practically everything) and leave it there until the vinegar evaporates, and the mixture turns into a powder and falls off. Sting be gone.

spurs=bling
11-27-2005, 09:45 PM
hell, when i get stung ny a bee i just immediatley pull the stinger out with my finger nails, the thing is usually big enought to grab on and yank. i dont see why people make a big deal about it saying you have to do it a certain way. the faster you pull that motherfucker out the less time it hurts.

what about a yellow jacket stinger?

it hurts and that area is really red

N.Y. Johnny
11-27-2005, 09:46 PM
Scorpions are the worse...goddamn it seems like they put your entire limb to sleep!

Samr
11-27-2005, 09:47 PM
I cannot believe you are leaving it in there. Just pull it out and be done with. Man up....er...woman up.

How old are you?

tw05baller
11-27-2005, 09:48 PM
what about a yellow jacket stinger?

it hurts and that area is really red
youll have to ask Samr for that one. i hate those and dont know any remedies for em

tw05baller
11-27-2005, 09:50 PM
Samr, we should start a spurstalk minor emergency clinic thread :lol

spurs=bling
11-27-2005, 09:50 PM
I cannot believe you are leaving it in there. Just pull it out and be done with. Man up....er...woman up.

How old are you?

15 and i'm a girl.

i'm gonna have tell my dad to do it.

brb

N.Y. Johnny
11-27-2005, 09:51 PM
just grab some tweezers and give it hell....yank that bastard outta there

McKenzie
11-27-2005, 09:54 PM
I can deal with mosquitos. What I cannot deal with are chiggers. Those damn things get in your underwear line (if you wear any, which I don't), around your ankles, and basically anywhere that gets damp. It is like a mosquito bite except twice as annoying.

I don't care what people say, nailpolish works to help the bites.

No shit. What I hate more than 12 months of summer, sorry Jonny, are chiggers. Those bastards. Swear to GOD, I have a bull's eye painted in all my delicate areas for those fucking things. Nail polish sounds good. So does nuke waste in standing water areas.*

*I'm only half joking about the standing water areas.

McKenzie
11-27-2005, 09:58 PM
15 and i'm a girl.

i'm gonna have tell my dad to do it.

brb

Yank it out and slap on the meat tenderizer. Mix up the tenderizer with a bit of water, yank the stinger, slap it on and you're cool. Don't let it the stinger stay inside. It will fester a couple of weeks. Been there, done that.

Female up there, babygirl. You live in Texas and these things will happen.

Faccia di Angelo
11-27-2005, 09:58 PM
its cooled down a lot here where I live. I heard the wind come in earlier pretty strongly. I hope it gets colder. I will live with the cold weather over hot any day.

Samr
11-27-2005, 09:59 PM
Actually, no, buy Chigarid (http://shop.store.yahoo.com/buyinprivate/chigchigrel.html) . It's just like nail polish, except it is actually medicated.

Works even better.

N.Y. Johnny
11-27-2005, 10:01 PM
its cooled down a lot here where I live. I heard the wind come in earlier pretty strongly. I hope it gets colder. I will live with the cold weather over hot any day.

You want it colder?? When your landlord there stops giving you that half a piece of coal to warm your little room you're gonna wish it was warm!! :lmao

spurs=bling
11-27-2005, 10:04 PM
Yank it out and slap on the meat tenderizer. Mix up the tenderizer with a bit of water, yank the stinger, slap it on and you're cool. Don't let it the stinger stay inside. It will fester a couple of weeks. Been there, done that.

Female up there, babygirl. You live in Texas and these things will happen.

i'm back. my dad took it out and damn did it hurt to pull it out

he used dermoplast, its for bee stings and stuff like that

Faccia di Angelo
11-27-2005, 10:09 PM
You want it colder?? When your landlord there stops giving you that half a piece of coal to warm your little room you're gonna wish it was warm!! :lmao
:lmao, nah, I just sleep with extral layers of clothing and 3 blankets instead of one. Give me cold weather!
I gotta go, she's coming!!

McKenzie
11-27-2005, 10:25 PM
I have on pajammas and 2 down comforters.

Is the weather coming or not?